- Sermon Slides for Sermon Are 501C3 Churches Evil? Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Are 501C3 Churches Evil? PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon Are 501C3 Churches Evil? Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon Are 501C3 Churches Evil? Video
 The title of the sermon today is “ARE 501C3 CHURCHES EVIL?”
True Words Christian Church Is A 501(c)(3) Church
- I want to make clear that True Words Christian Church is a 501c3 church.
- Because of that status, I have been called evil and a child of the devil.
- When I fight back with words of my own, then I’m a heretic.
- According to an all-knowing You Tube commenter, I am a child of the devil and a heretic.
Look, this is a warning. There’s this group of idiots out there who don’t study the Scriptures at all.
- They’ll say: “Stay away from 501c3 churches because they have given in to Satan.”
- They say: “Satan is running that church. The state is running that church.”
- They say: “The government tells them everything they must do.”
- “It doesn’t matter what else they teach, they are a devil church.” This is what they say.
Is this the truth? Have I bowed down to Satan? Do I work for Satan like the accusers say?
- If you think so, maybe you should read or listen to the sermons that are given here.
- People love to judge people in today’s world without knowing anything about them at all.
- This is not righteous judgement. A man on You Tube knows this church better than I do.
- And he’s never been here. He probably hasn’t even listened to one sermon from this church.
- Look, don’t judge a preacher or a church before you even know what they teach and preach.
- And then when that preacher fights back, the You Tuber blames it all on the preacher. Typical.
What is a 501c3 church? What does this mean? We need to know this because people are calling us evil.
- And I’m not trying to hide that we’re a 501c3 organization. Why would I hide that? I am not ashamed.
- It’s public information with the Kentucky Secretary of State. You can find us there online.
- So, what does it mean to be a 501c3 church? Let’s read it directly from Publication 557 of the IRS.
 “An organization may qualify for an exemption from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) if it is organized and operated exclusively for one or more of the following purposes. Religious. Charitable. Scientific. Testing for public safety. Literary. Educational. The prevention of cruelty to children or animals.”
- So, a 501c3 church doesn’t pay federal income tax on money they receive.
- When we receive an offering or donation, we don’t take federal income tax out of that money.
- The government doesn’t tax the offering or donation. Does that sound evil to you?
- Our government is allowing us to use the offering or donation tax free. That’s not evil.
Is It Evil For A Church To Follow The Law And Use Donations Free Of Taxation?
Please tell me if you think that’s evil. No, it’s not evil. Could the government take that money if they wanted?
- Yeah, all they would have to do is create a new law and start collecting that money. But they aren’t.
- Do we meet the requirements there listed for a 501c3 exemption from federal income tax? Yes, we do.
- We meet the religious, charitable, educational, and cruelty to children and animals requirements.
- But one of those requirements listed is enough.
- So, how did we qualify to be a 501c3 federal tax exempt church? Let’s read more.
 “To qualify, the organization must be organized as a corporation (including a limited liability company), unincorporated association, or trust. Sole proprietorships, partnerships, individuals, or loosely associated groups of individuals won’t qualify.”
- True Words Christian Church is a corporation. We are a non-profit.
- This means that we qualify. Here’s our information on the Kentucky Secretary of State website:
- Some people who hate us or reject us because we are a 501c3 church will say things like this:
- “Oh, so you’re a business and not a church? You should call it True Words Christian Business.”
- “You shouldn’t call it a church if it’s a 501c3 church.” Are we doing business like they accuse us of doing?
- They’re saying that we are earning profits when we’re a business. WE ARE A NON-PROFIT.
- We don’t, as individuals, profit from this church monetarily. We don’t sell anything here.
- My personal bank account doesn’t get larger because of this church selling things.
It’s Legal According To God’s Law And The Law Of This Land To Pay People At Church For Religious Work
Now, if we wanted, we can pay people at this church for doing religious work for this church.
- For example, I could be paid for writing these sermons and preaching these sermons.
- I could be paid for designing the website and managing the website.
- Pam could be paid for producing the videos.
- Dad and Mom could be paid for cleaning this place every Sunday.
- We could hire people to work here at the church and pay them and it’s all legal as a 501c3 church.
But, do we pay anyone here at this church? NO, WE DON’T. We work for God and God pays us.
- But yet we get attacked by other so-called “Christians” who make up their own rules not in the Bible.
- We do our best to increase the kingdom of God, we work for God, and He rewards us. He takes care of us.
We use the money that we receive here for the sole purpose of winning souls to Jesus Christ.
- We will use the money to help people in need. We will help widows and orphans.
- We will preach the true Gospel of Jesus Christ to them. We will teach them to believe on Jesus Christ.
- Now, is that evil? Are we such an evil church because we’re a corporation that obtained tax free status?
Are we a business here at this church? Let’s see. What type of business are we doing?
- Are we selling merchandise and making a profit? Are we making this a business?
- We are doing a type of business but it’s not merchandise. Let’s look to the Scriptures.
 1 Chronicles 26:29-30 Of the Izharites, Chenaniah and his sons were for the outward business over Israel, for officers and judges. 30 And of the Hebronites, Hashabiah and his brethren, men of valour, a thousand and seven hundred, were officers among them of Israel on this side Jordan westward in all the business of the LORD, and in the service of the king.
- Look there. The Bible talks about the “BUSINESS OF THE LORD.” Yes, God has a business.
- Is God a bad God because He does business? Is He running a bad and evil business?
- When people call us a business, what are they attempting to say? They’re attempting to say we’re evil.
- Will they call God Almighty evil because He has business to do?
 2 Chronicles 13:10 But as for us, the LORD is our God, and we have not forsaken him; and the priests, which minister unto the LORD, are the sons of Aaron, and the Levites wait upon their business:
- Were the priests evil because they had business to do? What type of business did they do?
 2 Chronicles 13:11 And they burn unto the LORD every morning and every evening burnt sacrifices and sweet incense: the shewbread also set they in order upon the pure table; and the candlestick of gold with the lamps thereof, to burn every evening: for we keep the charge of the LORD our God; but ye have forsaken him.
- Were these priests doing evil business? Did you know that God’s people took care of the Levites?
- The Levites did work for God, and the people took care of them. They were paid for the business they did.
- Did that make the Levites evil? No, God commanded them to do these things.
- I, purposely, do not take money for any work that I do for this church. Is it bad for a pastor to be paid?
- No, it’s not. I’ve never said it was a bad thing or evil.
We Aren’t Here To Make Money But To Do Business For God
I simply want people to know that I’m not here for the money. I could care less about the money.
- So, I’ll show you the best way I can. I won’t take any money for the work that I do here. I don’t want it.
- And yet, I am called evil for registering this church as a 501c3 church to obtain tax exempt status.
- I will still be called greedy even though I turn down money from this church. I do not get paid.
- But yet, I am greedy according to the internet warriors all over the world.
- But, listen, God knows the truth. God knows the false accusers.
- God knows who loves Him with all their heart, soul, and mind.
- God knows who would give up every penny they have for Him. God knows His people very well.
 Nehemiah 11:16 And Shabbethai and Jozabad, of the chief of the Levites, had the oversight of the outward business of the house of God.
- Business takes place in the house of God. We don’t make the church a house of merchandise.
- We don’t sell things here. We don’t send offering plates around in this church.
- If you want to give offering, then you can give offering. I won’t ask you for it.
- And you can know that any donation or offering you give will go 100% towards the work of God.
- But you won’t ever see me sending offering plates around here. If you want to give, you can give.
- Yes, your offering will be used in the business of God.
 Nehemiah 11:22 The overseer also of the Levites at Jerusalem was Uzzi the son of Bani, the son of Hashabiah, the son of Mattaniah, the son of Micha. Of the sons of Asaph, the singers were over the business of the house of God.
- So, is it bad to be in God’s business with this church? ARE WE EVIL? Is that what we are?
- Are the You Tube accusers right about us? Think about this for a second.
- If you give offering here at this church, would you like for your offering to be taxed by the government?
- Or, would you like for your full offering amount to go towards winning souls to Jesus Christ?
Let’s see. The money you have in your bank account has already been taxed.
- Now, it’s your money. You give it to the church. You would rather it not be taxed again.
- Your donation is tax free. This church can use that money without that money being taxed again.
- Is that evil? Or, would we rather the government tax the money once again?
- “Yes, please, tax the money being donated to the church so it can be given to lazy bums who do nothing.”
It’s Evil To Use Tax Free Money To Win Souls To Jesus Christ???
Which is more evil? The government giving free money to people who won’t work?
- OR, is it the 501c3 churches who use the money to win souls to Jesus Christ?
- Hey, according to the religious 501c3 experts, we’re evil because we use tax free money to win souls to Jesus Christ.
- Since it’s tax free, we have more money to win souls to Christ BUT hey, that’s evil.
- According to these fools, we are in an evil business of winning souls to Jesus Christ.
 Luke 2:48-49 And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. 49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business?
- Business is work. Is Jesus evil because He had to go about His Father’s BUSINESS?
- Now, do you want to call us evil because we’re going about God’s business?
 Romans 12:11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
- We will not be slothful in the business of God Almighty. We have work to do.
- But you get these other so-called more righteous “Christians” who want to attack you for being a 501c3 church.
- Why are you attacking us? What did we do to you? You’re mad because we focus on Jesus Christ?
- What did our 501c3 status do to you? Can you tell me? No, we didn’t do anything bad to you.
- But you come at us attacking us. FOR WHAT??? And then you get mad when I fight back.
- You proclaim that I am of the devil because you don’t like our 501c3 status that you know nothing about.
- You just listened to what some false preacher taught in his false doctrine that you didn’t come up with.
- You just copy what some fool says without even thinking about it for yourself.
 1 Thessalonians 4:11 And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;
- There’s a Scripture about business for these lunatics. BE QUIET. Actually study the Scriptures for once.
- DO YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Stay out of ours if you don’t like it. Work with your own hands.
- Stop criticizing a church that is doing its best to win souls to Jesus Christ and follow the Scriptures.
- That’s a command from God for you. BE QUIET. Study the Bible.
- Stop criticizing people without any basis in the Scriptures. Show me in the Scriptures where I’m wrong.
- If you can’t, then be quiet because you’re wrong. Don’t make up some rules of your own.
- “THOU SHALT NOT BE A 501C3 CHURCH. God said so.” Guess what? He didn’t say that. You’re a liar.
- Let me show you what Jesus Christ actually said. Let’s see what He thinks about paying taxes.
 Matthew 17:24-25 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? 25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?
- The people who collected tribute money or taxes came to Peter. This would be like the IRS coming to you.
- “Hey, where’s your tax money?” This is what happened to Jesus right here.
- They ask Peter, “Does your Master pay tribute or not?” What does Peter say right there in verse 24?
- “He saith, YES.” Peter says, “Yes, Jesus pays tribute money.” But watch this next Scripture.
 Matthew 17:26-27 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. 27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.
- Jesus doesn’t want to offend them or break their law of tribute money.
- If you’re free, you shouldn’t be paying tribute money or taxes.
- The people living in a free country shouldn’t be taxed according to Jesus Christ.
- The strangers should be taxed. The visitors should be taxed. NOT THE FREE PEOPLE of that country.
- We shouldn’t be taxed the way we are taxed. We are heavily taxed in this country and it keeps going.
- We have federal income tax, social security tax, Medicare tax, state income tax, insurance that we must have, gas taxes, tourism taxes, property taxes, HOA fees which are taxes, and more.
- The taxes keep being added. The tax rates continue to rise. I am not for taxes. I am against taxes.
Jesus Was Against Taxes For The People Of The Land
Why? Jesus was against taxes as you can see in these Scriptures, but did He decide to fight against the taxes?
- No, Jesus didn’t fight against the taxes or the tribute money. He paid it. Do you see that?
- I’m going to pay the taxes that I owe according to the laws of this land. Why? It’s not worth the fight.
- God will take care of all of these things. Jesus paid the tax. Did He not? HE DID PAY IT.
- And we will pay our taxes according to the rules. A 501c3 church doesn’t have to pay federal income tax.
- A 501c3 church doesn’t pay state or local taxes either.
Why would we want to pay all of those taxes when we don’t have to ACCORDING TO LAW?
- The truly evil people are the people who want the churches to pay all of the taxes that they don’t owe.
- Let’s see. Do you think Jesus would have paid the tax right there if the law said He didn’t have to?
- Of course not. I will follow the lead of Jesus Christ and not pay taxes according to the law for this church.
- And I will get called an evil heretic child of the devil by some fool who attacks me for following the Scriptures.
 Mark 12:17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s. And they marvelled at him.
- The money given to this church is God’s money without the law stating we must pay tax.
- So, we’ll use it tax free to do more for God. If we are required by law to pay taxes, we will pay them.
- If not, we will not pay them. We will instead use the money to win souls to Jesus Christ.
- The Bible never commands us to NOT PAY TAXES. God doesn’t say this once. He pays them Himself.
- What else does a 501c3 church allow you to do as an individual? Let’s read from IRS publication 557 again.
 “Contributions to domestic organizations described in this chapter, except organizations testing for public safety, are deductible as charitable contributions on the donor’s federal income tax return.”
- When you give donations to this church, they are deductible on your federal income tax return.
- Some of these idiots act as if this is such a horrible thing. Why is this so horrible?
- You get a tax break! Jesus didn’t agree with paying any taxes at all but these fools call us evil because we get a tax break for donating money to God.
- We’re working hard for God, we’re paying our taxes, and we get a tax break personally.
- Is that evil? What’s evil about that? The money is going to God at this church.
The individual who donated gets a tax break. “WOW, THAT IS SO EVIL AND GREEDY.”
- This is what these evil or deceived people are saying. They don’t make any sense at all. NONE.
- Some of these people saying these things have been deceived by the people who started this trash.
- You have to actually stop for a second and think about these things.
- If the individual has more money, they can do more good things for God too.
- What’s so evil about getting more money back on your taxes so you can do more good for God?
- There’s nothing evil about that AT ALL.
I’ve been warned that the STATE is in charge of our church since we are a 501c3 church.
- I’ve been told that they will tell me everything I must preach and what I cannot preach.
- Maybe they’ve been giving me these subliminal messages because I sure don’t remember any of this.
- I don’t remember any government official telling me what I can and can’t preach.
- All of these things that these people are spouting out their mouths are lies.
- When I preach against sodomites, I’m not breaking the 501c3 law.
- When I preach against abortion, I’m not breaking the 501c3 law. I can preach the Bible. Why?
- Because we are a religious organization. So I can preach the Bible.
- If they ever tell me that I can’t, they’ll just have to put me in jail.
Is The Government Attempting To Control All The Churches?
So, these people who are against 501c3 churches will tell you that the government is controlling us.
- Is the government controlling us as a 501c3 church? Are all of you under government control? Robots?
- Do you think the Christians who are not a part of a 501c3 church won’t be persecuted?
- Do you think the world will first ask you: “Are you a part of a 501c3 church before we persecute you?”
“Hold on before we kill you for Jesus Christ. Are you a part of a 501c3 church? No. Oh okay, we won’t kill you.”
- Did Pilate ask Jesus: “Are you a part of a 501c3 church?”
- Did the jews ask Stephen: “Are you a part of a 501c3 church?”
- I don’t remember seeing anything related to taxes playing a role in ANY death of a follower of God.
- It has everything to do with following Jesus Christ. This is why Christians are put to death.
- These people who hate 501c3 churches will say: “Well, it’s easier to control you if you’re 501c3.”
- Is it? They’ll say: “If you don’t do what they say, you’re breaking a contract.”
- Hey, I never signed anything that says I will go against God’s words in the Bible.
- I didn’t sign anything like that. I didn’t have to fill out form 1023 to receive 501c3 status.
- That’s a screenshot of Publication 557 from the IRS. We aren’t required to file form 1023.
- We don’t have to sign our lives away as these fools are teaching people.
- We aren’t breaking the law by preaching the Bible.
I’m not breaking the law by preaching against the decisions that Joe Biden makes.
- When he approves of abortion, I will call him evil and wicked because that’s the truth.
- When he approves of sodomites, I will call him evil and wicked because that’s the truth.
- I am not breaking the 501c3 law by preaching against evil and wicked people in our government.
- Maybe they’ll hear it, realize how wicked they are, and change their mind about Jesus Christ.
Is It Evil To Not Do All Of These Things Required By 501c3 Churches?
Here’s what we’re not allowed to do as a 501c3 church, and you tell me if this is evil:
- We may not benefit privately other than paying reasonable salaries for the work completed.
- This means we don’t just give money out to people here just to give them money.
- For example, if I said: “Hey Pam, the church is going to give you $10,000.”
- Pam would say, “Why are you giving me $10,000?” And I say, “Just because.”
- Pam would say, “But I didn’t do any work to earn that $10,000.” And she would be right.
- This would be against the rules for the 501c3 church.
What else is there? Let’s see the other rules for a 501c3 church.
- We must not devote a substantial part of our activities to attempting to influence legislation.
- We don’t do that at all. But we could devote some of our time to this and it would be legal. But we don’t.
- God doesn’t command us to influence laws and legislation.
- Is it evil and wicked that we don’t attempt to influence legislation? No, it’s not.
- What other rules for a 501c3 church? We must not participate in or intervene in any political campaign.
- We don’t do that. I don’t care about political campaigns. Our job is to teach and preach the Bible.
- Our job as a church is to win souls to Jesus Christ. We aren’t a political organization AT ALL.
- If you haven’t noticed, I am not for ANY of the political candidates. I don’t like any of them.
- Oh no!!! I’ve lost my opportunity to endorse a wicked candidate that loves LGBTQ. Oh no!!!
Here’s the last rule we must follow as a 501c3 church.
- “The organization’s purposes and activities may not be illegal or violate fundamental public policy.”
- We are not doing illegal things here. That would be violating the law and that would be illegal.
- So, are we working for Satan because we’re a 501c3 church?
- We don’t want to break the law here that doesn’t go against God’s laws. We must be evil.
- Can the government change the laws any time to go against the Bible? YES THEY CAN.
- Will us being a 501c3 church stop me from going with the Bible over the law of the government? NO.
- I will always choose the law of God over the law of our government when they go against God.
God’s law is not grievous or harmful to anyone. His law is perfect.
- His punishments for breaking the law are perfect.
- Our government should be very afraid of God and not go against His words.
- We should always be able to preach the Bible. We are in a free country.
- Being a 501c3 church doesn’t stop us from preaching the Bible.
We aren’t breaking a contract, as these clowns will tell you, by preaching the Bible.
- If the government ends up telling us we are breaking the law by preaching the Bible, the government is the one who is not obeying the higher power of God Almighty.
- They are in the wrong. Not me. I am not scared to preach the Bible.
- Becoming a 501c3 doesn’t stop me from preaching all 100% of the Bible.
- For anyone who says that it does, they are the LIARS.
- The government hasn’t secretly told me to stop preaching the Bible or lose tax exempt status.
- SURPRISE!!! I am not working for Satan. I am following the laws of this country while working for God.
 Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
- This is what a guy quotes for the Scriptural proof that a 501c3 church is evil and wicked.
- This guy says that I’ve lost my own soul because I sold out to Satan for money.
- He says that a 501c3 church has sold out to Satan for money. Yes, we are rolling in the money here.
- Look, it’s everywhere. Satan paid us in $1000 bills. Don’t you see all of them?
- We are rich because we’re a 501c3 church!!! We sold out to the devil. Is that what we did?
- Of course not. But these fools just keep repeating lie after lie after lie.
Did I Denounce The Lord Jesus Christ As My Creator???
I am being accused of signing a document that denounced the Lord Jesus Christ as my Creator.
- I am being accused of putting the state in the seat of Jesus Christ.
- Supposedly, the government is the head of this church now according to these clowns.
- They say that I signed a document declaring the State has sole authority over the church.
- They say that I have tossed Jesus Christ off of the throne and that I have violated the Gospel of Christ.
- This same guy that accuses me of these things says:
 “In case you may not have understood this, it means your church has NO constitutional rights once you sign up for 501c3. You have no First Amendment freedom of speech or freedom of religion rights, and you have no Fifth Amendment rights, which means the state can hold you as a witness against yourself to sentence you for any crime they choose. (This is not to say our government will do that, but I’m pointing out that they have the legal power to do that under the 501c3 contract.)”
 “After the 501c3 contract is established, you are now a corporate soul, which means you only have privileges (not freedoms) that are granted by the judicial system according to the regulations of your contract. At that point, the IRS has full power to remove your privileges whenever they choose, and for any reason.”
- Oh no!!! They will remove the privileges that you didn’t want us to have in the first place. Oh no!!!
- Corrupted minds don’t make any sense at all. NONE.
- The government can make any new law any time they want.
- They can make a law to execute all non 501c3 church Christians if they want.
 Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
- This man who says we are now children of the devil will say that we’ve already decided to obey man over God.
- The You Tube commenter gets this trash from other deceived men and women.
- Hey, I didn’t sign anything that says I will obey man over God. You’re greatly exaggerating.
- I didn’t kick Jesus Christ off the throne because that can’t happen. No one can do that.
- You’re a drama queen. I didn’t sell my soul to the devil because we’re a 501c3 church.
- You’re pushing it way too far and adding things that aren’t true. You’re adding lies to the situation.
- I didn’t sell my soul to the devil because we’re a corporation.
We Aren’t To Fight Against The System When It Isn’t Breaking God’s Laws
We are doing our best to follow the laws of this land while working for God. Our job is not to cause problems.
- Jesus didn’t go around trying to break the law and cause problems that weren’t needed.
- If you follow the ways of these other clowns, you’ll be toeing the line on all the tax laws.
- They are intentionally causing problems because they don’t want any authority in their life including God.
- If I were a pastor and wanted you to pay me under the table, that’s called breaking tax laws.
- We don’t do those things. We don’t cover things up. I don’t take all the benefit while you get nothing.
- If we followed the scenarios out for both cases, you would see that the shady preacher is the one on the other side of the law.
- We aren’t trying to hide anything here. You can see our books any time you want.
For attempting to follow the laws that aren’t against God’s law, we get labeled as a devil church by these idiots.
- Jesus paid the tax. Was he breaking the law because the entire earth is His? He was perfect.
- He paid the tax. Was he obeying men rather than God? Think about what these people are saying.
- There are tons of examples in the Bible of Godly people submitting to authority UNTIL the authority went against God’s laws.
This corrupted man says: “If you truly followed God rather than men, you would not be a 501c3 in the first place.”
- “If you signed a 501c3 contract, you willingly gave the IRS legal power to tell your church what messages it can and cannot preach.”
- This same man says that I am an employee of the state and I must do what they say.
- He says, “IRS enforcement by punishing 501c3 pastors is not a US constitutional violation; rather, it is a righteous judgement on a wicked nation of liars in church building leadership.”
So, now, I am a liar attempting to build a wicked church according to this man.
- All because we’re registered as a 501c3 non-profit organization.
- He says that I made the constitution invalid by signing up to be a 501c3 church? Did I? No, I did not.
- This is some deceived man making up lies to get people to follow him.
- This is some deceived man making up lies and getting people to attack good churches.
The You Tube commenter told me that he would have visited our church “IF” we weren’t registered as a 501c.
- He then tells me he doesn’t go to any church either. He got out of church because of people like me.
- What did I do to him? Oh, I responded to his attacks on me. I’m not Christian if I do that according to him.
- No, I will respond to attacks on me and this church. You won’t run right over me.
- He comes and starts the fight and calls me evil over being registered as a 501c church.
- So, is the commandment for us to not be a 501c3 church in the Bible anywhere? NO, IT’S NOT.
- There’s nothing even close. Keep in mind that this man won’t attend church anywhere. He told me that.
- Do you know what commandment is in the Bible? There’s not a 501c3 commandment or anything close.
- But let’s what is in the Bible very clearly.
 Hebrews 10:24-25 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
- This You Tube commenter has allowed some evil man to deceive him.
- The evil man says, “Don’t go to any 501c3 church because they are all of the devil.”
- Now, are some of the 501c3 churches of the devil? YES THEY ARE. But not all of them.
- Are some Baptist churches of the devil? YES THEY ARE. But not all of them.
- Are we evil and children of the devil because we’re registered as a 501c3 church?
- Does Jesus say: “Whosoever is not of a 501c3 church HATH everlasting life?” No, He doesn’t.
- If you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, you are not of the devil. We believe “ON” Jesus Christ.
- That means we are not of the devil. You’re attacking followers of Jesus Christ.
The False Doctrine About 501C3 Churches Leads To More People Not Going To Church
These evil men and women who spread this trash about 501c3 churches being evil are doing what?
- What are they doing? They are making up their very own false doctrine and attacking God’s people.
- The people who started this false doctrine are deceiving others into NOT going to a church.
- This man who attacked me on You Tube won’t come to our church because we’re a 501c3 church.
- Isn’t that sad? He won’t come and learn God’s word because we’re a 501c3 church.
- This gives him an excuse to not go to church. We teach everything directly from the Bible.
- This gives him an excuse to not submit to any authority within a church of God. He can do what he wants.
- Do you think that man would do more for God and live a better life by coming here or not coming here?
- By not going to any church, he is breaking a commandment of God. Nothing good comes from that.
God says, “NOT FORSAKING THE ASSEMBLING OF OURSELVES TOGETHER, AS THE MANNER OF SOME IS.”
- God clearly commands us to gather together as believers. What is this gathering together called? Church.
- Is that a clear command or not? We are to provoke each other unto love and to good works.
- What is love? Following God’s commandments. He said, “GO TO CHURCH.” Did He not?
- Did I change this Scripture? No, I didn’t. This is very clear Scripture to not forsake church.
- But this You Tube commenter won’t come to church because we’re a 501c3 church.
- He is breaking that commandment CLEARLY and doesn’t care. But he comes at me and calls me evil.
- I care about God’s commandments. I care about doing what God wants us to do. I give it my best.
- And this man rejects me and hates me over this. I don’t hate him. He hates me. He rejects me.
- I would love for him to come here and learn the Bible with us. But he won’t because he hates me.
We are a non-profit organization. We are a corporation meaning we are TOGETHER with each other.
- This means that I don’t own the bank account of the church. The bank account is all of ours together.
- Now, let’s say that the bank account was all mine because I think I am the only one who is important in this church.
- Would you trust me IF I’m doing shady things like this? I don’t want you to trust me if I do things like that.
What’s the better way? For all of us to be together as one OR for all you to just allow me to do whatever I want?
- Is it better for us to be a corporation and assembled together as one or for me to be the sole decision maker? And taker of your money?
- “Oh yes, just give all your money to me. I’ll take care of it for you.”
Do You Think God Wants Me To Take Money Under The Table Like Judas Iscariot?
What do you think God wants from us? One man or together?
- These evil people will do everything under the table. They are the ones breaking the laws.
- They are the ones who will go to prison for breaking laws that God never commanded us to go against.
- Jesus didn’t refuse to pay the taxes. He paid the tax.
- I don’t do shady things. I will not. You can see where all the money goes in this church.
- I don’t take any of it. I don’t get paid for anything that I do for this church.
- When you give money to this church, you get a tax break that follows the laws of this land.
- We are law abiding citizens until the government tells us to go against God. We will not do that.
- Being a 501C3 church is not going against Scripture at all OR in any way, shape, or form.
Am I evil that I set this church up according to law so you would get a tax break on taxes that I don’t think you should have to pay in the first place?
- You should get a tax break for donations and offering given to this church because this is the law.
- If the law is changed, then you won’t get a tax break. But, as of now, we’ll get tax breaks.
- Did we make that money? Did that money already get taxed in our paychecks? YES IT DID.
- So, what is that we’re doing that is so evil and wicked? There’s nothing there.
- These liars make accusations against us that aren’t true. They say we broke God’s law. How?
- That law isn’t breaking God’s commandments in any way. Is it? If it were, I wouldn’t do it.
- We aren’t going against God’s commandments by getting a tax break.
- But you have these people that keep adding to God’s words and taking Scriptures out of context.
Am I being greedy because you’ll get a tax break? You’ll be able to use the money you made for good.
- It’s your money. The government is taking less of your money that isn’t theirs in the first place.
- This leads to the government having less money. That’s what we want.
- Do I teach that you should take that money and do evil things like gamble, drink alcohol, and do drugs?
Am I not preaching the word of God because the government muzzled me? Is that what you see here?
- No, you don’t. But I get labeled a child of the devil and a heretic for being a 501c3 church.
- And these people who won’t go to church and doesn’t like any authority in their life are the ones who are accusing me of doing wrong.
- This is why “Christians” are called hypocrites so many times.
- These people who have no idea what the Scriptures actually say are going to call me a heretic.
They’ll say that we are being ran by the government here and we’re puppets of the government.
- No, we’re following the laws of the land because the laws of this land are an authority in our life.
- And we aren’t going against the Scriptures by following these laws.
- If the government ever changes the laws for us as a church, that’s on them. I didn’t change them.
- If they decide to tell me that I have to break the laws of the Bible, I didn’t sign a paper saying I would break God’s laws.
I Am Not Breaking The 501C3 Contract By Choosing To Obey God Over Man
When I side with God’s law over man, I am not breaking a contract I signed as a 501C3 non-profit corporation.
- I didn’t sign a paper saying I would go against God. These people say all of these things that aren’t true.
- They are the liars who make up their own truth and bash on people who are following God’s words.
- GOD IS THE AUTHORITY HERE, AND GOD KNOWS THAT. He is our witness to that.
- He knows we’ll always side with Him. So, personally, I don’t care what the You Tube commenter thinks.
- I don’t care what all these other deceived people think. I could care less what they think.
- I care what God thinks.
So, if you come at me calling me evil and wicked for becoming a 501c3 church, I will respond.
- I will fight back. I’m not a get stepped on “Christian.”
- If you can’t take it when I respond for you calling me evil, then don’t come at me in the first place.
- You better come with Scriptures. If you have those, then I will listen.
- Don’t take a false doctrine from man and try to convince me that we’re evil here.
I know what we’re doing here. We’re teaching and preaching the word of God.
- But a total stranger who knows nothing about us is going to tell me that we’re evil and wicked.
- We’re winning souls to Jesus Christ. We’re taking tax breaks and buying more Bibles to give out.
- We’re taking tax breaks and winning more souls to Jesus Christ with that extra money.
- Is that evil? Tell me how it’s evil. It’s not evil.
- We’re contributing to a better country that we want urge to turn and follow God Almighty.
- This is not breaking God’s law. Not going to church, though, is breaking God’s law. This is not loving.
- When you come attack a church who is attempting to follow God, you have the problem. We don’t.
 1 Thessalonians 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
- The deceivers take this and tell us that we’re appearing to do evil. Are we? Where? How?
- Did we bow down to the government and choose them over God? No, we didn’t.
- It appears to be evil when you take money and not report it.
- It appears to be evil when you pay pastors under the table. Does it not?
The other side says we’re evil because we take tax breaks and report everything publicly.
- The side that is evil here are the ones who want pastors to go to prison for tax fraud.
- God never commands us to commit tax fraud, not pay taxes, or anything even close to that.
- So, we’ll continue to be a 501c3 church, and we will not break God’s laws in doing so.
- We will not choose the laws of this government when they conflict with God’s law.
- If you don’t like that, you don’t need to contact me and start a fight with me. Go somewhere else.
A Church Doesn’t Have To Be A 501C3 Church To Be A Good Church
Find a church that teaches the Bible, wins souls to Jesus Christ, works hard, helps orphans, helps widows, and isn’t a 501c3 church.
- I won’t attack you for choosing a different church that teaches the truth in the Bible.
- I will attack you, though, when you first attack me with your false doctrine.
- I’m sick of it. I won’t put up with it. I will speak up. I will fight back. I will make you mad.
- I’ve already been through this entire thought process and this really isn’t the best topic for a sermon.
- But I wanted to get this information out since this false doctrine is going around here lately.
- There are lots of great churches that aren’t 501c3 churches. You don’t have to be a 501c3 church.
- I’ve never said that once. The church has the freedom to make that choice. God gave them that freedom.
You don’t need to attack churches that are 501c3 churches.
- You don’t need to attack churches that are corporations when they’re doing God’s business.
- They aren’t breaking God’s laws simply for taking tax breaks that the government is allowing.
- If you think that’s evil, you need to stop, think, and wake up.
- The government isn’t controlling this church. The state isn’t controlling this church.
- If they are, it’s sure a news flash to me.
If a church is teaching that 501c3 churches are of the devil, I would stay away from those.
- That’s a 100%, without a doubt, false doctrine from Satan himself. He’s hurting good churches.
- And you shouldn’t want to be a part of that. Reject a church for false doctrine.
- Don’t reject a good church teaching the Bible for some man-made rule that isn’t in God’s word.
- That’s being foolish. That’s being ignorant of God’s actual words.
- It’s even more foolish to stay home.
- It’s even more foolish to reject God’s command to go to church over a false doctrine.
- STOP BEING DECEIVED BY THE FALSE PREACHERS.