- Sermon Slides for Sermon Are You More Compassionate Than God? Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Are You More Compassionate Than God? PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon Are You More Compassionate Than God? Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon Are You More Compassionate Than God? Video
 The title of the sermon: “ARE YOU MORE COMPASSIONATE THAN GOD?”
Most “Christians” Today Think They Are More Compassionate Than God
- We have lots and lots of Christians today that think they are more compassionate and loving than God.
- And if you don’t think what I just said is true, then just wait until the end of this sermon.
- We’re going to study compassion today. We’re going to look to the Scriptures and read from the truth.
And most so-called “Christians” will be thinking: “I would never do what God did.”
- “He must not be very compassionate. He must not be very loving. That’s not my god.”
- We’re going to read Scriptures about God and His nature.
- Then you tell me if God is compassionate like you believe He should be.
- Maybe you have your definition of compassion wrong.
- Maybe you’ve let the world determine the definition of compassion for you.
- What is compassion? Let’s look at the first time the word compassion is used in the Bible.
 Exodus 2:5-6 And the daughter of Pharaoh came down to wash herself at the river; and her maidens walked along by the river’s side; and when she saw the ark among the flags, she sent her maid to fetch it. 6 And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews’ children.
- Compassion means to pity or having painful sympathy. I’ve known a lot of people in my life who want pity.
- They always want you to feel sorry for them. They want pity and compassion. Why?
- They can get more out of you that way. You’ll feel bad for them and give them more things.
- They attempt to use pity and compassion to take advantage of you. This is 100% truth.
- Does God pity people in that way EVER? Of course not. No way. God knows all your intentions.
Does God have compassion on you when trying to take advantage of others? If you think so, you don’t know God.
- Today, you’re going to learn the truth about God and His pity and compassion.
- I want to ask you these questions about being compassionate.
- Do you think that you’re more compassionate than God? Do you think others should always pity you?
- Who do you think created compassion? GOD IS “THE” COMPASSIONATE.
- But yet people believe they are more compassionate than God Almighty who created compassion.
An example are the humanists. You have these HUMANISTS. They call themselves HUMANISTS.
- They say, “We are atheist. We have DEEPLY humanistic values.”
- We value debate and free speech as well as protecting those who have been marginalized against those who would do them harm.
- These humanists are going to protect all these sodomites from God Almighty. Good luck with that.
- These humanists are going to protect all the people who hate God from God Himself. That’s laughable.
- They hate God and His words. They don’t want to have anything to do with God.
- They believe they are more loving and compassionate than God but they approve of evil.
- They love when people do evil to others. And they think they’re better than God. They hate him.
These humanist values have spilled over into all the so-called “Christian” churches, and I’m sick of it.
- And if you think God isn’t sick of it, then listen to the sermon today.
- If you think you’re more compassionate than God, you’re going to surprised one day.
- God is going to wake you up, and you’re going to be very sorry.
- You’ll finally understand how TRUE AND RIGHT God is in all His ways.
For example, go to any churches around here. The people are SO NICE and SO KIND.
- They would never use any marginal words in church. “WE ARE SO LOVING HERE.”
- “Everyone is welcome here.” Hey, guess what? God doesn’t welcome everyone into heaven.
- Do you understand that? God looks at people and says, “YOU AREN’T WELCOME HERE.”
- “But you are welcome over there in hell.”
And you might be thinking, “Wow, I don’t believe he just said that. He is not very loving.”
- “He is not very compassionate. How could you reject someone like that.”
- The truth is that those people in those churches are putting on a show for you.
- They are not compassionate. They don’t even know what compassion means.
- Let’s read some Scripture from Malachi Chapter 2 and you tell me if God is compassionate here.
 Malachi 2:1-2 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you. 2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
 Malachi 2:3-4 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it. 4 And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.
- God says twice in the Scriptures we just read: “SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS.” He is speaking here.
- He says, “If you will not hear me, I will send a curse upon you. I will curse your blessings.”
- “I will corrupt your seed. I will spread dung upon your faces.” Do you understand that?
- God isn’t joking either. He’s serious.
- If all these people want to act like they’re better than God, dung is coming for your faces.
- If you don’t like what I’m saying today, the door is right there. These are God’s words.
- I love God’s words. ALL OF THEM. Understand that. If you don’t, I don’t want to be around you.
Are you better than God? Do you not like His words? Do you think God isn’t being compassionate?
- Do you think God isn’t being loving? Do you think He should just allow evil and wickedness?
- I sure don’t. I hope and pray that He destroys all evil and wickedness and that He doesn’t destroy me.
- I deserve destruction from God Almighty, but He’s showed me the truth and I will preach it.
God is showing compassion right there in those verses. He has infinite more compassion than you do.
- He could have destroyed them FOREVER but instead He chose to wipe dung on their faces.
- They’ll get over it. They still have a chance to not be thrown into everlasting hell and everlasting torment.
- He’s giving them a chance to change their ways. He’s showing them great compassion.
- Do you see this? Do you understand this?
- People get their little feelings hurt and act like I’m not showing compassion. GET OVER IT.
- Everything isn’t about you ALL THE TIME. Read the Scriptures and understand God.
Southeast Christians members would criticize God for the Scriptures you see there.
- “Oh no, my god is only good all the time. He would never do that.” NEWS FLASH. He did it.
- And He’s throwing people into hell right now as we speak. Thousands upon thousands cast into hell.
- So, are going to be like all the other church people around here and judge God and tell Him what’s right?
- Are you going to BUCK UP against God and tell Him you know better than He does?
- Are you going to straighten your neck against God and argue and debate God? I laugh at that.
- God laughs at you when you think you’re more compassionate than Him. You know nothing.
 Psalm 2:1-4 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
- All these so-called “Christian” churches make me sick. “We love everyone here. We accept everyone.”
- “Everyone is welcome here. We are loving and compassionate people who love our false god.”
- Yeah, keep on imagining a vain thing. Set yourselves against God and His words.
- Take counsel together against God. Speak bad of Him, His words, and His ways. Keep on.
- “HE THAT SITTETH IN THE HEAVENS SHALL LAUGH.” He’s in the heavens and you aren’t.
God Will Make A Laughing Stock Out Of The So-Called “Christians”
“THE LORD SHALL HAVE THEM IN DERISION.” That means they will be a laughing stock to all people.
- And yes, all of those people are a laughing stock to me. They all want join together against God.
- That’s laughable. THEY ARE A JOKE. And you might be thinking, “Wow, he’s being very tough on people.”
- They’ll laugh at me here because we only have a few people here. Keep laughing.
- I’ll stand alone if I have to. It doesn’t bother me at all. GOD IS LAUGHING AT ALL THOSE PEOPLE.
- He’s not laughing at us. He’s standing with us because He knows we love Him and His words.
His words don’t offend me AT ALL. If God offends you, you’re the one who has the problem. Not God.
- I love His words, and I love preaching His words. I will not apologize for God and act as if He’s wrong.
- I will not skip over His Scriptures and act as if I am a better judge than God. Will I judge God? No way.
- WOW!!! Think of what people are doing. They are judging God Almighty and His words.
- That is laughable. Do you understand who God is?
- If you want to judge Him, you have a huge problem on your hands.
- And that problem is called GOD ALMIGHTY is coming for you. You won’t escape. There’s no place to hide.
- You can choose to listen to this type of preaching or reject it. It’s your choice.
- But before you do, listen to this.
 Jeremiah 23:22-23 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings. 23 Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
- This is what I attempt to do here in this church. I’m doing my best to follow the examples in the Bible.
- I want you to hear God’s actual words that aren’t twisted at all.
- If you think God’s words are bad, that’s evil. I used to think some of His words were bad.
- Was God’s words bad? Oh no. I was the one who had the big problem. I was the bad one.
- He’s never done wrong. I do wrong constantly. And then I am judging Him? LAUGHABLE.
- God says, “I’m not a God that’s afar off. I’m standing right here. Change your ways and your thoughts.”
 Jeremiah 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.
- You can’t hide from God. He knows every thought of yours. AND I LOVE GOD with all my heart and soul.
- I will stand up for Him against anyone. BRING IT ON. Anyone. I won’t back down unless God says so.
Would you rather have a liar, a viper, a sodomite lover, a pedophile lover, a serpent preaching to you?
- If so, you can easily find those around here.
- There’s one two minutes from here with their Calvinist false gospel. LIARS. Thieves of God’s words.
- Pretenders, deceivers, generation of vipers. The damnation of hell awaits them. “But they’re so nice.”
- “They never preach anything like this.” Well go on over there. Nothing is stopping you. I won’t stop you.
- You love lies? There it is. You can find lies everywhere around here. Or, you can choose truth.
I will tell you right now. I’m not scared to preach truth. I’m not scared to stand up for God. I LOVE HIM.
- I’m not afraid to tell you that. I’ll do whatever He needs me to do, and He knows that.
- I will not choose anyone or anything over God. UNDERSTAND THAT RIGHT NOW.
- Will you do the same thing, or will you judge and criticize God for His ways?
- “God, you shouldn’t have said that you would wipe dung on their faces. That’s not very nice, God.”
- “God, you need to be more like me. I am so loving and so compassionate.” Do you hear this? It’s a joke.
 Jeremiah 23:25-27 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. 26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart; 27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.
- All these churches around here fall for all the lies of this world and they just keep on and on and on.
- They all minimize God’s words. They could care less about God.
- They’ll do whatever it takes to get more people. They choose to side with people over God.
- They come up with all these imaginations that they think will make their people happy.
- THEY KEEP ON AND ON AGAINST GOD. They hate God.
 Jeremiah 23:28-29 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD. 29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
- God’s word is LIKE A FIRE. God’s word is like a HAMMER that breaketh the rock in pieces.
- I LOVE GOD’S WORDS. I WANT TO HEAR HIS WORDS. HIS WORDS ARE AMAZING!!!
- Do you know what I don’t want to hear? I never want to hear a lying false preacher. NEVER AGAIN.
- God will break them into pieces with His words. He will devour them with His words.
 Jeremiah 23:30-31 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour. 31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.
- All these preachers says, “God loves you no matter what. God loves everyone. God says so in the Bible.”
- “God says this. God says that. God agrees with me in everything. I am so awesome. God says so.”
- Did you read the Scriptures? You have no idea what God says. He doesn’t say any of those things.
- But you’re telling other people that He did. NO, HE DIDN’T SAY THOSE THINGS.
- And because these lying false preachers say all these things, God says: “BEHOLD, I AM AGAINST YOU.”
- Very bad news. Worst news of your life when God says, “BEHOLD, I AM AGAINST YOU.” You’re done.
 Jeremiah 23:32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.
- Go to those other churches around here. They won’t prophet you at all.
- But they’ll tell you how compassionate they are.
- They’ll tell you how much they love you while they lie to your faces. God is against them, but you aren’t?
- Do you think I’m not going to preach against them? But God is against them? They lie to you.
- And you don’t think I’m going to say something? God commands me to say something.
- God commands you to say something. But you won’t because the world tells you that’s not very kind.
Is God kind? Is God compassionate? Is God loving? Isn’t God all these things?
- Are you reading His words? He’s saying all these things. Are you going to accuse Him of not being kind?
- Are you going to stand up to His face and tell me that God isn’t compassionate?
- If you think so, you’re going to be in for a rude awakening when you fall flat on your face in the presence of God.
You’ll shake and tremble and be more scared of anything in your life when you see God.
- He is the greatest that you could ever imagine, but yet, you want to judge Him?
- Do you really want to think bad of His words?
- You better wake up and recognize who you’re going up against? I won’t be there with you.
- Instead, I am going to be standing over on God’s side. I won’t be on your side when you criticize God.
- I won’t be there for you. When you reject God and His words, I’m on God’s side. ALWAYS AND FOREVER.
- And that’s how we should all be. Kids first? No, God first. Kids don’t want to follow God? I choose God.
 Deuteronomy 13:6-7 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
 Deuteronomy 13:8-9 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
- If someone enticed one of the children of Israel to serve other gods, they had NO PITY on them.
- They were to have no pity and no compassion at all on them. GOD SAID SO.
- God takes SIN very seriously. He doesn’t have compassion when someone worships false gods.
- “But thou shalt surely kill him.” This is when God was there with the children of Israel.
- We don’t put people to death who worship false gods because our government is ruling now.
- God was ruling then. If God were ruling this country, guaranteed people would be put to death.
God Would Have The So-Called “Church Leaders” Put To Death
Guaranteed most of the church leaders around here would be put to death.
- You might say, “Yeah, I don’t think so.” Well, one day you’ll see.
- Find any of these church leaders that say, “Everyone is welcome here. Sodomites are welcome here.”
- They would be put to death. The sodomites would be put to death. Why?
- God will get rid of all evil and wicked people. Eventually, they will all be in hell.
- God doesn’t play games with His words like everyone else wants to.
- The modern Bible versions twist and corrupt God’s words. ALL OF THEM.
- NIV, ESV, NASB, NWT, ABCDEFG. All of them.
Do you think God is okay with His words being twisted?
- He won’t have compassion on people who twist His words.
- GOD SAID THIS. GOD SAID THAT. Did He really?
 Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
- God will take your part OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE.
- If you could have been saved, you lost that opportunity. You’re rejected by God.
- If you want to twist His words for your own gain, I WOULD BE VERY, VERY, VERY CAREFUL.
- Do you want to hear a prayer from King David? Tell me if this is compassionate and kind.
- Remember, King David is a man after the Lord’s own heart. This is a prophecy of Jesus Christ.
 Psalm 69:13-14 But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation. 14 Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.
 Psalm 69:15-17 Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me. 16 Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies. 17 And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily.
 Psalm 69:18-20 Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies. 19 Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee. 20 Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
- No one had pity on David. No one had pity on Jesus Christ. No one had compassion for Jesus Christ.
- THE PERFECT LAMB OF GOD, innocent, never did anything wrong. They killed Jesus.
- We killed Him with our sin. But we’re going to act like we’re better than Jesus Christ.
- If you’re talking about angry, do you think God might get a little angry when someone judges Him?
- Oh yes. Don’t judge God’s words and act like you’re better than God.
- “Well, I don’t like how God said that.” I can guarantee you that God doesn’t care what you like.
- God doesn’t want your opinion. He doesn’t need your opinion. He can drop you dead just like that.
- Or, if you want to accept God and His words, HE CAN HOLD YOU UP and protect you and love you.
- And you’ll see and understand the amazing and Almighty God who is a loving and compassionate God.
 Psalm 69:21-23 They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink. 22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap. 23 Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.
- Jesus clearly says in the Book of John that He has blinded the eyes of people. Why? Because they’re evil.
- And all the people in this world want to say and teach the opposite:
- “ALL PEOPLE ARE GOOD. It doesn’t matter if they kill and murder others. They are all good people.”
- “Oh, he’s a pedophile? It’s okay. He’s trying his best. God bless him.” REALLY???
Is that what you think God is saying about them? Do you think God will have compassion on a pedophile?
- “Whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.”
- Yes, Jesus said those words. Some so-called “Christians” will say: “I don’t read that part to my children.”
- Why? What are you protecting your children from? Are you protecting them from God’s perfect words?
- Are you protecting your children from the RIGHTEOUS God who never does anything wrong?
- Are His choice of words not good enough for you? Are you more righteous than God? LAUGHABLE.
 Psalm 69:24-26 Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them. 25 Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents. 26 For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.
- Remember, this is a prayer. “POUT OUT YOUR INDIGNATION UPON THEM.”
- “Let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.”
 Psalm 69:27-29 Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness. 28 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous. 29 But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.
- Let them be blotted out of the book of the living.
- In other words, “God, please reject them and send them to hell.”
- That’s the prayer. Why? Because they persecute our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. They hate Him.
- If you hate Jesus Christ today, you should change your mind right now about Him. He is a good God.
- You might not like His words, but He’ll show you that His ways are perfect. TRUST HIM.
 Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
- God magnified His own word above ALL HIS NAME. Do you understand what that means?
- Do you want to criticize God and His words that He magnified above His own name?
- Think about that. Do you really think that’s going to end up good for you? It won’t.
- We see God word’s, we see what God is teaching us, and we accept His words immediately.
 1 Samuel 6:19-20 And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter. 20 And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before this holy LORD God? and to whom shall he go up from us?
- Is this not loving to you? Some people say this is the most offensive Scripture there is in the Bible.
- They say that God is not compassionate and loving because He killed 50,070 men that day.
- Why? Because they looked at the ark of the Lord. They weren’t supposed to look at the ark of the Lord.
 Numbers 4:20 But they shall not go in to see when the holy things are covered, lest they die.
- When God tells us not to do something, that’s what He means. He warned them.
- “Oh no, my god would never do that.” Oh yes He would. He did it. He shows you He will do what He says.
- He will cast you into hell unless you believe on Jesus Christ alone to save you.
- If you think He’s lying about that, you can ask the billions burning in hell right now.
- You don’t want to join them there.
- You might say, “A compassionate God would never throw ME into hell.” He says that He will.
- And He will. You need to trust what His words say and stop listening to the liars in this world.
 Deuteronomy 25:11-12 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: 12 Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.
- Does this Scripture offend you? “THINE EYE SHALL NOT PITY HER.” She loses her hand.
- “But it was an accident.” God doesn’t care. Don’t come to the aid of your husband in this situation.
- You let the men work it out, and you stay out of it.
- If you don’t want to follow that commandment from God, and you accidentally touch his secrets, then you lose your hand.
- No pity will be shown. No compassion will be shown. You knew to stay out of it but didn’t.
- What happens when we don’t accept God’s words, and we reject Him? SIN ABOUNDS.
- SIN INCREASES. We ignore everything about the GOOD in this world and sin increases.
 2 Kings 6:28-29 And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. 29 So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.
- Yeah, that’s what happens. You get people who could care less about anyone else but themselves.
- They will lie to your face and act like they care about you. They will act as if they have your best interests.
- But everything they do will be for themselves. They only help you to gain for themselves.
- And they become corrupted. They eat their own children. They have no part of God within them. NONE.
- God is full of compassion, patience, longsuffering, kindness, pity, mercy, and grace.
- But He will not tolerate sin. Don’t confuse compassion with a tolerance for sin. Don’t do it.
Compassion Does Not Equal Being Tolerate Of Sin
“Well, you aren’t very compassionate because you won’t tolerate my sin, God!!!”
- “You won’t let me do whatever I want and reward me for it, God.” That’s what people are saying.
- They act as if that’s compassion when someone lets them do whatever they want.
- They are like spoiled little brats that get whatever they want all the time.
- If they don’t get everything THEY WANT, then it’s all God’s fault. “You turned your back on me, God.”
- “You’re not helping me, God. You’re not giving me everything I want, God.”
- “You made me this way, God. You made me an abomination, God.” LIARS. All of them.
 Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
- All of these GREAT SINS in this world today are being written as God’s fault. “HE MADE ME THIS WAY.”
- No He didn’t. You chose to be that way. You’re a liar. You weren’t born that way. You chose.
- It was your choice, and you know it was your choice. REALITY tells you that you get to make those choices.
- “Oh, but I just couldn’t help who I laid with that night.” REALLY? You couldn’t? Yes you could.
- You can’t help if you’re born a man or a woman, but now you want to change that?
- The truth is the opposite of what all these abominations are saying today.
- TRUTH = OPPOSITE of this world.
 Deuteronomy 13:13-14 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;
 Deuteronomy 13:15-16 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.
 Deuteronomy 13:17-18 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and shew thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; 18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
- So, if you want God to be compassionate, then you better do what He says.
- If you won’t fear God, be ready for His wrath and not His compassion.
- If you want to do wrong, you won’t get His compassion.
- If you want to do right, you will get His compassion and mercy and grace. He will do good to you.
- If not, He will do evil to you. He will repay you to your face. FACE TO FACE with God’s wrath.
- You don’t want to be on the wrong side. This is why His words are so important.
Churches are deceiving people today. “We must accept everything so we can win people to Jesus Christ.”
- “We must not offend anyone so we can win people to Jesus Christ.”
- HEY, that might sound good to you but it’s a lie.
- You don’t invite sin into God’s house to win them to Jesus.
- You give them the gospel outside of church and do your best to win them to Jesus Christ.
- THEN, if they believe on Jesus Christ and have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, they are welcome in God’s house.
We give people time to change. After they see the truth in the Bible, they should begin to change on their own.
- If not and they want to keep sinning and being a very bad example to children, they aren’t welcome here.
- If someone wants to fornicate and they are clearly shown the Scriptures and they still want to fornicate, they aren’t welcome here.
- You can tell me if God will have compassion on fornicators. Let’s see this example.
- Fornication equals an intimate relationship outside of marriage.
- Let’s connect the New Testament to the Old Testament here.
 1 Corinthians 10:6-8 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted. 7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play. 8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
- Those who committed fornication, as verse 8 says right there, fell in one day 23,000.
- Make sure you see this. God doesn’t put up with fornication.
- If you’re a saved child of God, and you want to keep committing fornication, He will take you out.
- And this isn’t a joke. This is the truth, and I will tell you the truth because I actually care about you.
- I don’t want this to happen to you or anyone you know. This is the New Testament.
- And the New Testament connects perfectly with the Old Testament. Don’t ignore God’s words.
- Now let’s look to the Old Testament and see what happened.
 Numbers 25:1-3 And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. 2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods. 3 And Israel joined himself unto Baal-peor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel.
 Numbers 25:4-5 And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel. 5 And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baal-peor.
- God doesn’t put up with fornication. YOU DO NOT WANT TO FORNICATE. Understand that now.
- This isn’t a joke to God like our world has made it out to be.
- “Oh, it’s okay to live with someone. You don’t have to marry them. Everyone is doing it.”
- WRONG. Everyone isn’t doing it. GOD SAYS, “DON’T DO IT.” This is your warning.
- Don’t worship false gods. Anyone who is okay with fornicating has a false god. 100% truth.
- “My Jesus is okay with me fornicating. MY JESUS loves me no matter what.” WRONG. WRONG. WRONG.
- Was God not compassionate in this example? 23,000 were hung that day. Dead.
Again, don’t confuse the allowing of sin with compassion. “Well, you aren’t compassionate.”
- A woman leaves her children for another woman. Do you think I’m going to help her? NO WAY.
- I won’t help her at all. I will reject her just as she rejected her very own children who needed her.
- God won’t put up with this trash. You can say that I’m not compassionate at all. I don’t care.
- You can call God names and put Him down and reject Him all you want. He has a place for you.
- Don’t be offended by the Scriptures because you don’t like them. God is helping you understand.
- God is showing us compassion by sharing all of these words with us. Will you accept His words?
 Numbers 25:6-7 And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. 7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand;
 Numbers 25:8-9 And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel. 9 And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand.
- Don’t bring sin into God’s house. Don’t bring abominations into God’s house. Don’t bring fornication.
- Don’t bring false gods. If you want to learn the truth, God is patient with you.
- Once you see the truth, though, you better make some changes.
- We better be thankful that God isn’t ruling right now with His law. He’s giving us time to get this right.
- He’s giving all of these false preachers time to change their mind and start preaching right.
- He’s trying to give all your family, friends, and neighbors time to believe on Jesus Christ.
Let’s say that the only thing that you’ve ever done wrong in your life is to tell one lie.
- Obviously, that will never happen but let’s say there was someone like this.
- And that person never believed on the Lord Jesus Christ but only lied once.
- If someone tells one lie, what does that make them? A LIAR. One lie makes you a liar.
- One theft makes you a thief. One murder makes you a murderer.
 Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
- ALL LIARS will have their part in the lake of fire. We’ve all lied. We’ve all been liars in our lives.
- Would God throw this person into hell who only told one lie in all their life? YES HE WILL.
- If they haven’t believed on Jesus Christ but has one sin counted to their soul, they will go to hell.
- You might say, “Well, that’s not fair.” Seriously, you want to question God’s ways? Really?
- But let’s be serious. There isn’t a person around that has sinned just once in their life.
- Every person sins thousands upon thousands and probably millions upon millions of times.
- But you can question God all you want. You can accuse Him of not being compassionate all you want.
- It won’t help you in the end. You should put your 2 lips together and stop questioning God.
 Job 38:1-3 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, 2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? 3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
- Hey men, you want to question God as a man? He says, “Gird up your loins like a man and come on.”
- Bring the questions and God will show you and shut you down. You won’t have a response.
- You won’t have a debate against God. You have all these corrupted men who want to debate.
- They are so dumb that they would attempt to debate God and show Him how their ways are better.
 Job 38:4-5 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. 5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
- Where were you when the foundations of the earth were laid? Let me answer that for you.
- YOU WEREN’T THERE. That was a long time ago. God was there. Where were you? NOT THERE.
 Job 38:16-18 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth? 17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death? 18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.
- God is telling us that we have no clue, but yet, we want to question Him and His ways.
- “God, you shouldn’t have killed those 50,000 people for just looking at the ark.”
- “God, you should have had more compassion like me because I am so perfect in all my ways.”
- The truth is that you can’t even go one day without sinning hundreds of times.
- GOD HAS NEVER SINNED, but yet, you’re more perfect than He is, right?
Who Do You Think You Are?
Have you entered into the springs of the sea? Have you walked in the depths of the ocean?
- Have you seen the gates of death? Have you been into hell like God has been into hell?
- Have you given your life so you could save all the sinners of this world? NO, you haven’t.
- You aren’t the Savior of the world. Your religion isn’t the Savior of the world.
- Your church with the pipe organ isn’t going to save you.
- Your church with the stone laid baptismal isn’t going to help you.
- Your bank account won’t help you. BUT GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING. He knows how to save you.
- You would think you’d want to be best friends with the Savior of the world, but no, people hate Him.
 Job 38:33-35 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth? 34 Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee? 35 Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we are?
- Have you looked at thunderstorm? God could scare you to death with a thunderstorm.
- He can bring thunder that will make you jump out of your pants.
- He can bring lightning that will make you run. He can rain down hail the size of a car if He wants.
- He can bring a hurricane, a tornado, a tsunami that will take out everything you have in a split second.
- He can rain down fire from heaven to devour everything you’ve ever known.
But yet, you want to question His compassion and kindness. He has compassion on you every day.
- But when you don’t get something you want, you want to accuse Him of not being compassionate.
- He is good to all. He gives us oxygen, air, sunlight, water, food, clothes, homes, cars, jobs, everything.
- And yet, people want to hate Him every day.
- The vast majority of people in churches hate the one true God. Who do you think you are?
- Maybe you’ve let self-importance and arrogance take over. Not good.
- We have nothing at all except what God gave us. We only have life because of Him.
 Job 40:1-2 Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said, 2 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.
- Are you going to teach God how to be more loving?
- Are you going to teach God how to be more compassionate?
- Who do you think you are? Do you think you’re the Almighty God? Are you just like Satan?
- Do you want to be the one to run this world? If you were, it would self-destruct in a moment.
- Are you going to contend with the Almighty God? If you think so, you will be a laughing stock God says.
- God says, “Stand up like a man and instruct me. ANSWER ME, God says.”
 Job 40:3-5 Then Job answered the LORD, and said, 4 Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth. 5 Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.
- That’s a smart man right there. “BEHOLD, I AM VILE. How will I answer you, God?”
- “I will now shut my mouth. I will now lay mine hand upon my mouth.”
- “I spoke ONCE, but I will proceed no further.” Don’t make a mistake by questioning God’s words.
- God is more compassionate than all of mankind from the foundation of the world.
- We will NEVER understand compassion and love as He understands it. NEVER.
- He is God and He is a good God.
 2 Kings 13:23 And the LORD was gracious unto them, and had compassion on them, and had respect unto them, because of his covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and would not destroy them, neither cast he them from his presence as yet.
- God’s compassion for you is not destroying you. He doesn’t cast you from His presence.
- That’s compassion. Is it not? The Bible says, “and had compassion on them and would not destroy them.”
 2 Chronicles 30:9 For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him.
- God says to return to Him right now, and He will have compassion on you.
- If you want compassion, turn to God and He’ll show you what true compassion is like.
- Reject God, and you’ll never know compassion. This is why you need to know the Bible.
- Here’s an example.
 2 Chronicles 36:15-16 And the LORD God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place: 16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.
 2 Chronicles 36:17 Therefore he brought upon them the king of the Chaldees, who slew their young men with the sword in the house of their sanctuary, and had no compassion upon young man or maiden, old man, or him that stooped for age: he gave them all into his hand.
- God had compassion of them and tried to help them. THEY MOCKED HIS MESSENGERS.
- I’m bringing God’s message to you today. Will you mock me too? Most people will, but I don’t care.
- God isn’t mocking me because I’m using His words. But others will, and they will continue to do so.
- They mocked God until the wrath of the Lord arose against His people. UNTIL THERE WAS NO REMEDY.
- Imagine that. Mocking God’s words. Making fun of God’s words. Attempting to instruct God.
No remedy will be found. There will be no way out. GAME OVER when you mock God and ignore His words.
- God brought the King of the Chaldees their way. Most so-called “Christians,” again, will say:
- “God would never do that. He is a loving and compassionate God who would never hurt you.”
- Have these people read the Bible once? If they did, they aren’t very good readers.
- They must have zoned out for 99% of the Bible. God says that He sent this king to slew them.
- That king slew their young men with the sword in the house of their sanctuary.
- That king had no compassion upon the young man, maiden, or old man. He didn’t care.
- ALL OF THEM LOST THEIR LIFE THAT DAY.
 Psalm 78:38 But he, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and destroyed them not: yea, many a time turned he his anger away, and did not stir up all his wrath.
- I’m one of those people that He destroyed not. I deserve to be destroyed, but He didn’t do it.
- Why? Because He is full of compassion, and He knows that I love Him. So He was patient with me.
- Many a time He has turned His anger away, or I wouldn’t be here right now.
- I haven’t stirred up all His wrath yet, but if I do, you’ll know because I’ll be gone.
- But you’ll know that I’m in heaven because He’s saved me through His Son, Jesus Christ.
Compassion = God Saving People Who Don’t Deserve To Be Saved
That’s compassion. Do you really think you can be more compassionate and loving than God?
- Will you die for me? Yeah, I don’t think so. Will you put up with all my problems? I don’t think so.
- Will you put up with everything I’ve done wrong as I’ve done to God? No, you won’t. But He has.
- And then you might see why I get upset when someone acts as if they are more compassionate than God.
- I will stand up for God no matter who it is. I don’t care if the entire world comes up against me.
- BRING IT ON because God is standing right here in front of me. Gird up your loins like a man.
- The result is you will be running for your life, and you won’t have anywhere to hide.
- Instead of doing that, take a different path and ask for God’s mercy now.
 Psalm 86:15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
 Psalm 111:4 He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.
 Psalm 112:4 Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
 Psalm 145:8 The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
 Lamentations 3:22 It is of the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
- Because you and I haven’t been consumed by God’s wrath, we understand His compassion.
- There is none more compassionate than God. He has infinite amounts of compassion.
- But He will not put up with people who hate Him and His words. His compassion for them will end.
- Does that mean that He ran out of compassion? No way. He doesn’t run out. But it will end for most.
 Luke 7:12-13 Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her. 13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.
- This woman’s son had died. Jesus sees her crying and has compassion on her. “WEEP NOT,” He says.
 Luke 7:14-15 And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise. 15 And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.
- He touches the bier or the carriage carrying her dead son. “Young man, arise.”
- He was dead. He sits up and speaks and is delivered to his mother ALIVE.
- Don’t you want to be on the side of Jesus? Don’t you want that type of compassion?
 Romans 9:13-15 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. 14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
- There is no unrighteousness with God. HE IS ONLY RIGHTEOUS, and yes, He hated ESAU. He hates.
- God will have mercy on whom He will have mercy.
- God will have compassion on whom He will have compassion.
- And who is that? He will have never ending compassion on those who believe on His Son, Jesus Christ.
- He sent His Son into the world for you. He sent His one and only Son as a sacrifice for YOU.
You need to understand that. Accept the Savior that God sent, and He will have never ending compassion on you.
- That’s what He wants from you right now. Believe on His Son and believe His words.
- Don’t get offended by His words but accept His words as love and truth.
- Every word of God is compassionate because He gave His words to save us. Hear them. Listen to them.
- Receive them. Accept them.
I hope you now understand the compassion of God Almighty and why you aren’t more loving than God.
- You aren’t more compassionate than God. You aren’t kinder than God.
- You aren’t more knowledgeable than God. You couldn’t have done a better job than God.
- You can’t run all of creation like God. You aren’t a better manager than God.
- You aren’t a better person than God. You are NOTHING compared to God.
- I am nothing compared to God. So, let’s not question God and let’s spread ALL 100% of His words.
- We take all of them here, and we love them all.