- Sermon Slides for Sermon Disobedient Men and Women: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Disobedient Men and Women: PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon Disobedient Men and Women:
- Video MP4 for Sermon Disobedient Men and Women:
 The title of the sermon: “DISOBEDIENT MEN AND WOMEN.”
Most Men And Women Are 100% Disobedient To God
- Most men and women in this world today are disobedient to God.
- They are disobedient to their Creator who gave them life.
- They don’t want anything to do with God and His ways.
- Instead, they want to do what they want even though God’s ways are better.
- God’s ways are FAR SUPERIOR to our ways, but for some reason, people think they know better.
- And this is laughable. You don’t know better than God. Your ways are not better than His ways.
Today, I want to study disobedience within the Scriptures. Let’s study disobedient men and women in the Bible.
- When you look up the word disobedient in the King James Bible, you’ll also find disobeyed and disobedience as very similar words.
- We’ll study the words disobedient, disobeyed, and disobedience today.
- When we study those words, we find 20 matches in 20 verses within the Bible.
- I want to look at all of these Scriptures today since there are just 20 in the entire Bible.
- Let’s start with the very first Scriptures in the book of 1 Kings. Let’s look to 1 Kings Chapter 13.
 1 Kings 13:1 And, behold, there came a man of God out of Judah by the word of the LORD unto Beth-el: and Jeroboam stood by the altar to burn incense.
- King Jeroboam was disobedient to the Lord in every way possible.
- He was an evil, wicked, and a horrible king of Israel. I want you to hear this story today.
- We see a man of God come up out of Judah in the South and into Bethel in Israel.
- Jeroboam is standing by the altar to burn incense. He’s not supposed to be doing that.
- That breaks the commandments of God. Jeroboam is not a priest.
- This man of God is going to prophesy here.
 1 Kings 13:2 And he cried against the altar in the word of the LORD, and said, O altar, altar, thus saith the LORD; Behold, a child shall be born unto the house of David, Josiah by name; and upon thee shall he offer the priests of the high places that burn incense upon thee, and men’s bones shall be burnt upon thee.
- This man of God from Judah is prophesying about something that will happen hundreds of years in the future.
- Josiah will be born unto the house of David. This happens in 2 Kings Chapter 22. Josiah begins to reign.
- But in this story today, I want you to see what happens to this man of God from Judah.
 1 Kings 13:3 And he gave a sign the same day, saying, This is the sign which the LORD hath spoken; Behold, the altar shall be rent, and the ashes that are upon it shall be poured out.
 1 Kings 13:4 And it came to pass, when king Jeroboam heard the saying of the man of God, which had cried against the altar in Beth-el, that he put forth his hand from the altar, saying, Lay hold on him. And his hand, which he put forth against him, dried up, so that he could not pull it in again to him.
- Jeroboam didn’t like that this man of God came to prophesy at “his” so-called altar.
- He tried to take this man of God, who is not named here, but he couldn’t.
- His hand dried up when he tried to take this man of God from Judah.
 1 Kings 13:5 The altar also was rent, and the ashes poured out from the altar, according to the sign which the man of God had given by the word of the LORD.
 1 Kings 13:6 And the king answered and said unto the man of God, Intreat now the face of the LORD thy God, and pray for me, that my hand may be restored me again. And the man of God besought the LORD, and the king’s hand was restored him again, and became as it was before.
- We 100% for sure know that this is a man of God.
 1 Kings 13:7-8 And the king said unto the man of God, Come home with me, and refresh thyself, and I will give thee a reward. 8 And the man of God said unto the king, If thou wilt give me half thine house, I will not go in with thee, neither will I eat bread nor drink water in this place:
 1 Kings 13:9-10 For so was it charged me by the word of the LORD, saying, Eat no bread, nor drink water, nor turn again by the same way that thou camest. 10 So he went another way, and returned not by the way that he came to Beth-el.
- What does this man of God tell us right here? He tells us that GOD commanded him not to eat bread.
- Nor drink water. Nor turn back from the way he came.
- “For so was it charged me by the word of the Lord.” God told him not to eat or drink there.
- Jeroboam says, “Come home with me, and refresh thyself.” This man of God says, “No.”
- Why? “Because God told me not to.” So this man of God is obedient to God’s word right here.
- Do you see this? He is obedient to this point. And we know exactly what God told him to do.
- But let’s watch and see what happens here.
 1 Kings 13:11 Now there dwelt an old prophet in Beth-el; and his sons came and told him all the works that the man of God had done that day in Beth-el: the words which he had spoken unto the king, them they told also to their father.
- Now we see another prophet come into play. This is an old prophet from Israel in Bethel.
 1 Kings 13:12-14 And their father said unto them, What way went he? For his sons had seen what way the man of God went, which came from Judah. 13 And he said unto his sons, Saddle me the ass. So they saddled him the ass: and he rode thereon, 14 And went after the man of God, and found him sitting under an oak: and he said unto him, Art thou the man of God that camest from Judah? And he said, I am.
- This old prophet goes and finds the man of God from Judah who just prophesied to King Jeroboam.
- He finds him sitting under an oak tree.
- The old prophet asks the man of God, “Are you the man of God from Judah?”
 1 Kings 13:15-17 Then he said unto him, Come home with me, and eat bread. 16 And he said, I may not return with thee, nor go in with thee: neither will I eat bread nor drink water with thee in this place: 17 For it was said to me by the word of the LORD, Thou shalt eat no bread nor drink water there, nor turn again to go by the way that thou camest.
- Now we get this other prophet from Israel asking the man of God to come and eat at home with him.
- “Come home with me, and eat bread.” But we know that God told him not to do so.
- The man of God says, “I may not return with thee, nor go in with thee.”
- “Neither will I eat bread nor drink water with thee in this place.” Why? Again he tells us.
- “For it was said to me by THE WORD OF THE LORD.” Thou shalt eat no bread nor drink water there.
- “Nor turn again to go by the way that thou camest.”
God’s Commandments Are Not Difficult To Understand
The commands that God gave this man of God were easy and simple to understand. Were they not?
- Don’t turn back from the way you came. Don’t eat bread in this place. Don’t drink water in this place.
- 3 very easy and simple commandments. Right? And this man of God knows them very well.
- He’s repeated them here a couple of times so we know He understands the word of the Lord.
- But watch what happens next. And you need to see this so you never end up like this man of God.
 1 Kings 13:18 He said unto him, I am a prophet also as thou art; and an angel spake unto me by the word of the LORD, saying, Bring him back with thee into thine house, that he may eat bread and drink water. But he lied unto him.
- We see this old prophet in Israel lying to this man of God from Judah.
- “BUT HE LIED UNTO HIM.” What does this lying prophet say to this man of God?
- “An angel spake unto me by the word of the Lord.”
- “The angel told me to bring you back into my house so you can eat bread and drink water.”
- In other words, this liar tells this man of God that an angel told him to do the opposite of God’s word.
- Make sure you see this. A true angel of God will not attempt to change the commandments of God.
Do you think the angel Michael would come to you and tell you to do something against the word of the Lord?
- Do you think Gabriel would come to you and tell you to do something against the word of the Lord?
- Do you think Abaddon would come to you and tell you to go against the word of God? NO WAY.
- But Satan would. Satan, that old serpent, he will attempt to trick you and deceive you.
This man of God from Judah should know better. He clearly knew the word of the Lord.
- He clearly knew that God commanded him to not turn back and to not eat or drink in this place.
- This man of God has been very obedient to these commands to this point. Watch what happens.
 1 Kings 13:19 So he went back with him, and did eat bread in his house, and drank water.
- The man of God from Judah listens to this liar, this old prophet, from Israel.
- He goes back with him. Breaks commandment #1. He eats bread in his house. Breaks commandment #2.
- He drank water in that place. Breaks commandment #3. They were very simple commandments.
 1 Kings 13:20 And it came to pass, as they sat at the table, that the word of the LORD came unto the prophet that brought him back:
- The word of the Lord comes to this old prophet from Israel.
- Watch what God says through this old prophet.
- This is the first occurrence of the word DISOBEYED in the entire Bible.
 1 Kings 13:21 And he cried unto the man of God that came from Judah, saying, Thus saith the LORD, Forasmuch as thou hast disobeyed the mouth of the LORD, and hast not kept the commandment which the LORD thy God commanded thee,
 1 Kings 13:22 But camest back, and hast eaten bread and drunk water in the place, of the which the LORD did say to thee, Eat no bread, and drink no water; thy carcase shall not come unto the sepulchre of thy fathers.
- This man of God from Judah allows himself to be deceived by another prophet.
- In other words, TRUST no one but God and His words. Do you understand this?
- You have God’s words all within this Bible. GOD SPOKE ALL THESE WORDS TO YOU.
- Now, will you listen to His words? Will you trust His words? Will you do what He says?
- Or, will you allow yourself to be deceived? Will you trust in man over God?
- Let me be clear here. MEN ARE LIARS. God is not a liar. He cannot lie the Bible says.
Make sure you understand this today. Do not be disobedient to God because you’ve been deceived.
- Did this man of God from Judah start making excuses to God? Did he say, “God, it’s not fair.”
- “This man lied to me, and I trusted his words over your words. He deceived me. It’s not fair.”
- Guess what? GOD ALREADY KNOWS. You don’t have to say one word.
- He knew what happened, and do you see who gets the blame?
- The man of God who didn’t listen to the word of the Lord. He knew the commands, but he didn’t do them.
- So this man of God is punished by God. He goes directly against the word of the Lord.
God says, “Thy carcase shall not come unto the sepulchre of thy fathers.”
- Do you want to be punished greatly by God for disobeying His commandments to you?
- Do you want to be disobedient to God? If you do, you should listen to this sermon today.
- If you want to allow others to deceive you to go against God’s words, you won’t have an excuse.
- God doesn’t accept ANY EXCUSES in this Bible. There’s not one example within the Bible of that.
 1 Kings 13:23 And it came to pass, after he had eaten bread, and after he had drunk, that he saddled for him the ass, to wit, for the prophet whom he had brought back.
- This man of God from Judah has just eaten his last meal. I hope he enjoyed his last meal.
- God won’t put up with you going directly against His commandments. Understand that right now.
- If you’re a saved person, you can understand God’s words and His commandments to you.
- Can you not? His words are very clear within this Bible. He says, “Don’t lie. Don’t steal.”
- “Don’t fornicate. Don’t commit adultery. Don’t cheat. Don’t covet. Don’t murder.”
You Know What God Says, But You Are Disobedient To Him Anyway?
And then you want to go and do these things directly against the word of the Lord?
- GOD IS COMING FOR YOU. Don’t think He won’t. He will come for you. WAKE UP.
- Did God come for this man of God from Judah who was disobedient to His words?
- Let’s see if God comes for this man of God from Judah.
 1 Kings 13:24 And when he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcase was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcase.
- Imagine that picture there. When this man of God leaves after his last meal is finished, a lion meets him.
- The lion slews the man of God. What do you think happened there? God did that.
- “A lion met him by the way, and slew him. And his carcase was cast in the way.”
- “And the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcase.”
The lion and the ass simply stand by the carcase. The lion does kill the ass. The lion just stands there.
- The lion doesn’t devour the carcase at all. The lion stands there. That’s it.
- This all happened because that man of God from Judah disobeyed the word of the Lord.
 1 Kings 13:25 And, behold, men passed by, and saw the carcase cast in the way, and the lion standing by the carcase: and they came and told it in the city where the old prophet dwelt.
 1 Kings 13:26 And when the prophet that brought him back from the way heard thereof, he said, It is the man of God, who was disobedient unto the word of the LORD: therefore the LORD hath delivered him unto the lion, which hath torn him, and slain him, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake unto him.
- The old prophet says, “It is the man of God who was DISOBEDIENT UNTO THE WORD OF THE LORD.”
- Just because you’re saved as this man of God was saved, it doesn’t mean you’re flesh is safe.
- If you want to disobey God in this life as a saved person, God can take you out.
- Jesus Christ is THE LION of the tribe of Judah.
 Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
 Numbers 24:9 He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.
- This man of God stirred up this great lion by disobeying the word of the Lord.
- Do you want to stir up “THE” GREAT LION of the tribe of Judah? No, you don’t. He will come for you.
- You should fear God. You should be afraid of Him. When you disobey Him, you better turn to Him.
- Don’t go after lying words. Don’t trust in lying words. Don’t be deceived.
That lion killed that man of God, but he didn’t devour him. God will do the same to you.
- You’re saved so God won’t devour you in hell, but He will kill you.
- He will take you out if you’re disobedient to Him. Be very careful.
- How much disobedience does it take? I have no idea. Only God knows, but I wouldn’t push Him.
- False preachers today will deceive you and act as if God would never kill you.
- They are lying false preachers. Don’t be deceived. God kills, and you don’t it want it to be you.
 Exodus 22:22-24 Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. 23 If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry; 24 And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.
- Do you know what God takes very seriously? Widows and fatherless children.
- If you mess with His widows and fatherless children, I would be afraid. VERY AFRAID.
- You better hope they don’t cry out to God over something you did to them.
- If they do, God says that He will SURELY hear their cry. And when He hears their cry, watch out.
- “And MY WRATH shall wax hot, and I WILL KILL YOU WITH THE SWORD.”
This is what God says. “I WILL KILL YOU.” There’s no escaping that AT ALL.
- “Your wives SHALL BE widows, and YOUR CHILDREN fatherless.” Do you hear that?
- You want to afflict the widows and fatherless children? Then your wife will be widow.
- And your children will be fatherless. GOD SAYS SO. Don’t disobey God.
- You better treat the widows well. You better treat the fatherless children well.
- Disobey God in that command, and you better be scared.
 Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
- Do you think this Scripture right there is a joke? That verse should scare you to death.
- You should be very afraid of God when you’re disobeying Him.
- When God says, “IT IS A FEARFUL THING TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE LIVING GOD,” I guarantee you that it is a VERY FEARFUL THING.
- But yet, there are disobedient men and women all throughout the so-called “Christian” churches.
- Do they not understand the wrath of God? Do they not understand the LIVING GOD?
 Psalm 76:7 Thou, even thou, art to be feared: and who may stand in thy sight when once thou art angry?
- That man of God from Judah made God angry. Did he stand in the sight of God?
- No, he didn’t God slew that man. Can you stand up against God when you make Him angry?
- No, you can’t. GOD IS TO BE FEARED. God doesn’t fear you.
- He laughs at the people who think they can come up against Him. It’s laughable.
- YOU WILL STAND IN HIS SIGHT WHEN GOD IS ANGRY. Let’s not make Him angry.
- Let’s not be disobedient to His words. We see them. We know them. Let’s do what He says.
 Job 31:23 For destruction from God was a terror to me, and by reason of his highness I could not endure.
- God will terrorize you IF you make Him angry from disobedience. You will not endure against God.
 Nahum 1:2-3 God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies. 3 The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
 Nahum 1:4-5 He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth. 5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
 Nahum 1:6-7 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him. 7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
- You need to trust in His words and never forget that. Don’t trust other words over His words. NEVER.
- Don’t allow a false preacher to stand up there and teach you lies when you know what God says.
- Don’t hearken unto the voice of a man over “THE VOICE OF GOD.” Don’t be disobedient to God.
- God warns you of this over and over again throughout the Bible. THROUGHOUT. Don’t miss this.
 Nehemiah 9:25 And they took strong cities, and a fat land, and possessed houses full of all goods, wells digged, vineyards, and oliveyards, and fruit trees in abundance: so they did eat, and were filled, and became fat, and delighted themselves in thy great goodness.
- What happens when you’re doing great? Everything is going great for you. What happens?
- You forget about God. So I ask God today: PLEASE don’t make my life easy.
- I don’t want to forget about God. Do you? I don’t want to be disobedient to God.
- Watch what these people in Nehemiah Chapter 9 do. They have it good.
 Nehemiah 9:26 Nevertheless they were disobedient, and rebelled against thee, and cast thy law behind their backs, and slew thy prophets which testified against them to turn them to thee, and they wrought great provocations.
- They cast God’s law behind their backs. They rebelled against God. They were disobedient to God.
- They slew the prophets of God. Why?
- Because the prophets were attempting to turn them from their evil ways.
- They provoked the Lord over and over again. You don’t want to provoke the Lord thy God.
Joyce Meyer Is An Example Of A Disobedient Woman
Joyce Meyer knows that she’s doing wrong. She knows that she is provoking God.
- She thinks she’ll get away with it. She knows that she shouldn’t be preaching and leading a church.
- SHE KNOWS 100% FOR SURE as she said these things.
But what does she do? She casts the word of the Lord behind her back.
- These other women follow her lead and they cast God’s law behind their back.
- God clearly states over and over again that women cannot be leaders in HIS CHURCH.
- He clearly states that a bishop and a deacon must be a HUSBAND OF ONE WIFE.
- But what do they do? They twist God’s words. They attempt to change God’s words just like Satan.
- They attempt to take one other Scripture and twist it to fit their agenda.
 Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
- They will take that Scripture, twist it, and act as if they are being obedient to God by becoming pastors, bishops, deacons, and church leaders.
- Hey, NEWS FLASH to all the disobedient men and women in the churches:
- This Scripture doesn’t say that it’s a good thing for women to become church leaders.
- There’s many Scriptures that CLEARLY SAY that it’s not okay. DISOBEDIENT WOMEN.
- Do you really want to twist God’s words and go up against Him? If you do, you have no love for God.
- If you want to cast God’s laws behind your backs, as they did in Nehemiah Chapter 9, hear the warning.
 Nehemiah 9:27 Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies.
- God delivered them unto their enemies. They cried to God. He heard them. He helped them.
 Nehemiah 9:28 But after they had rest, they did evil again before thee: therefore leftest thou them in the hand of their enemies, so that they had the dominion over them: yet when they returned, and cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and many times didst thou deliver them according to thy mercies;
- Guess what? Most likely, if you’re older, God has already done the same for you over and over again.
- You went against Him, He let you have what you wanted, you had much trouble, you cried out to Him, He heard you, He helped you.
- Then, did you do it again? Most likely you did. You might be doing that right now.
- Be careful. Every time that you are disobedient God is building His wrath up for you.
If you know the Bible, God will get angry. He does have wrath. He does kill.
- BE VERY CAREFUL. Instead of ignoring God’s words, take them and do them.
- If you’re a woman pastor, you should stop right now and turn to God’s words. QUIT RIGHT NOW.
- If not, get ready for God’s wrath. He is coming for you. And yes, you should hear this right now.
- And you should hurry. If I were you, I would run to turn in my resignation as pastor.
- But if not, this just shows God how disobedient to Him you want to be. THE LION IS COMING FOR YOU.
False preachers deceive people about Jesus Christ. They teach that he’s some soft and emotional man.
- They teach that Jesus is like a woman. They draw Him with long hair, wearing a dress, and soft.
- They’ve turned Jesus into this emotional man who loves everyone no matter what.
- Guess what? They’re wrong. Jesus Christ, THE REAL ONE, who is here right now, isn’t what they say.
- He isn’t what they preach. They’re lying about Jesus Christ, and He is not happy with them at all.
 Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
 Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
- Unsaved people who die without ever believing on Jesus Christ will be tormented in hell forever.
- And guess who is there? JESUS CHRIST IS THERE. “And in the presence of the Lamb.”
- And He won’t be there to help you. It’s too late for you.
- So, keep on disobeying God your entire life without ever believing on the real Jesus Christ, and you’ll find out how tough Jesus will be.
 Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
- You’ll be saying, “Oh Jesus I thought you were this soft and feminine man that all the churches described.”
- “But I was so wrong Jesus.” And you’ll be saying those things as you burn in hell forever.
- So you might as well get it right now. Do you know what the Bible never describes?
- The Bible never describes Jesus as this soft and feminine man. NEVER ONCE.
Women Want To Be Men And Men Want To Be Women
The women in this world want to be the men. And the men in this world want to be the women.
- So they created this fake “JESUS” that is more like a woman. That’s not the real Jesus.
- Joyce Meyer looks and talks like a man. And all the women in the churches follow her.
- They love her. They want to be like her. They go back to their churches and want to be like her.
- They want to look like men too. They want to dress like men and cut their hair like men.
I can’t distinguish between men and women easily any more. It’s very difficult.
- If I have to look at you for more than a second to determine whether you’re a man or a woman, something is wrong.
- Men shouldn’t have long hair. Women shouldn’t have short hair. GOD SAYS SO. I didn’t make that up.
- Men shouldn’t wear women’s clothing. Women shouldn’t wear men’s clothing.
- AND NO ONE SHOULD WEAR SPANDEX without another covering. That’s not clothing.
- And really I don’t want to see it. It’s nasty.
Women want to take the roles of men that God clearly gave to men.
- Women want to go out in the work places and take the jobs of men.
- They want to command men. They love that. They get their power trip.
- Do you know whose going to have a HUGE POWER TRIP at the end of the world?
- GOD ALMIGHTY. So I would watch out disobedient men and disobedient women. Be very careful.
- The men want to look like women. They want to dress like women. They want to act like women.
- They want the roles of the woman. The women want the roles of the men. It’s very obvious.
- The women want to look like men. The women want to dress like men.
- This is called being disobedient to God, and I can see this immediately. God has given us clues.
Did you know there’s only 3 verses in the Old Testament about disobedience?
- We’ve went over them. 2 in 1 Kings Chapter 13 and 1 in Nehemiah Chapter 9.
- The other 17 Scriptures are all in the New Testament.
- And we’ve seen how very disobedient the children of Israel were throughout the Old Testament.
- So what does that tell you about the New Testament?
- Do you really think all the so-called “Christian” churches are being obedient to God?
- They aren’t. Let’s look at the Scriptures in the New Testament.
 Luke 1:13-14 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John. 14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.
 Luke 1:15-16 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother’s womb. 16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.
 Luke 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
- John the Baptist was sent to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children.
- And the disobedient to the wisdom of the just. John was sent for this reason.
- He was sent to preach the truth. Prophets are sent to preach the truth.
- That’s why they were slewed in Nehemiah Chapter 9 that we just read earlier.
 Malachi 4:5-6 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
- Don’t be like a disobedient child. Listen to the prophets within the Bible.
- Listen to their words and follow their words. THIS IS THE WORD OF THE LORD.
- Listen to what John the Baptist preached.
 Acts 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
- If you won’t ever BELIEVE ON CHRIST JESUS, you will never be obedient to God. EVER.
- Obedience to God must start by believing on Jesus Christ alone. That’s where it starts.
- And John the Baptist was sent to preach this truth and turn their hearts to obedience to God.
- Hey, look, it’s not a bad thing to be obedient to God. It’s the best thing for you.
- Women who fall for the deceptions in this world will choose to listen to commandments of women over the commandments of God.
 Titus 2:3-5 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; 4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
- These disobedient women and their disobedient husbands say, “I WILL GO OUT AND WORK.”
- “I WILL GO OUT AND HAVE A CAREER. I WILL DO WHAT I WANT. I don’t care what God says.”
- The word of the Lord commands women to be keepers at home.
- But these women and their husbands say, “NOPE. That’s not for me. God you are not for me.”
- Bad move. Very bad mistake. Did you see the examples within the Bible? Do you really want to do that?
God Says Women Are Keepers At Home, And He Doesn’t Care What You Think
Women are keepers at home so they may teach the young women the right ways.
- Don’t just throw your young women out to this world to be devoured.
- Moms aren’t teaching their young women. That’s a very sad thing. That hurts me. That hurts God.
- They leave their little girls without instruction in the right ways. And the world devours them.
- The world turns them into evil little women who hate God. It’s a very sad thing.
They should be taught by their mothers at home. Their mothers teach them by examples.
- Teach them behavior as becometh holiness. Not given to wine. Teachers of good things.
- That’s God’s word. The young women should know and learn God’s word.
- They should store His words within their hearts. But they are never taught the importance.
- It’s time for you to turn to God and follow His ways.
- It’s time for wives to submit to their Godly husbands. It’s time for husbands to turn to God.
- It’s time for men and women to be obedient to God and His ways. His ways aren’t out of date.
- His ways aren’t archaic. YOUR WAYS ARE OUT OF DATE. YOUR WAYS ARE EVIL.
- HIS WAYS ARE GOOD.
When God says that a woman’s hair is her glory, that’s what He means.
- A woman’s long and beautiful hair is glorious to God. But disobedient women could care less.
- “I don’t care what God thinks. He’s not the one who has to take care of it.”
- Oh yeah He does. He has to put up with your disobedient trash every minute of every day.
- And He still gives you food and drink and a place to live. He holds your breath in His hands.
- Let me tell you this right now. He works harder than you. He never rests. He never sleeps.
- He doesn’t ask you to do anything that is very difficult. NEVER. But you hate Him. You reject Him.
- All because you might have to put a minute of work into that hair of yours that is so difficult.
 1 Corinthians 11:14-15 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? 15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
- Is this difficult to follow? No, it’s not at all. God’s commandments are not grievous at all.
- Women don’t have to have long glorious hair to enter into heaven.
- It’s not a requirement. But God clearly says, “If a woman have long hair, it is a GLORY TO HER.”
- Don’t you want that as a woman? Don’t you want to be glorious to God? If not, you don’t know God.
Men? If you want to have long hair, YOU ARE A SHAME.
- And I don’t care what you think about me and these words. I could care less.
- Do you want to be ashamed? If you say, “Well I’m a man and I’m not ashamed of my long hair.”
- Okay, one day you will be ashamed and you’ll see how much of a fool you were.
- Do you want to look like a woman? Do you want to be a woman? Do you want extra attention?
- Is that why you do it? You are a shame. Understand that right now.
- And wake up and start being obedient to God and His words.
 Acts 26:19-21 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: 20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance. 21 For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me.
- When you are obedient to God, people won’t like you. Paul knew that. He didn’t care.
- He saw Jesus on his way to Damascus, and that’s all Paul needed to see. He spoke to Jesus.
- He decided he would be obedient to Jesus Christ and do what He said no matter what.
- He preached that they should repent, turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
- He preached against their great sin and did his absolute best to turn these people to God Almighty.
What does verse 21 say right there? Paul didn’t do anything bad to these people.
- For example, a man with long hair that looks like a woman will get mad at me.
- He’ll act as if I did something bad to him for telling him the truth in the Bible.
- A woman who wants to look like a man and exert authority over all men in their life will get mad at me.
- But I haven’t done them any harm. But they have done all kinds of people harm in their life.
- They have taught children to be disobedient to their husbands.
- They have taught their children to be disobedient to God. They’ve set the bad examples.
- But yet, they get mad at me for telling them the truth. They are the disobedient ones.
Verse 21 says: “For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me.”
- All because of Paul’s obedience to God’s word.
- Women, when you’re obedient to God’s word, you will problems from other women.
- You’ll get the snide little remarks from other women who are disobedient to God.
- They try to put you down. “Oh, what you have done today besides homeschooling your children?”
- “Oh, you’re a stay at home mom. My career is much more difficult.”
HEY, YOU DISOBEDIENT AND EVIL WOMEN OUT THERE. YOU LISTEN UP.
- These women are following what God said, and they are doing good. You’re evil. You’re wicked.
- Why don’t you worry more about what you’re doing and less about these women who are doing right?
- MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Take care of your family and stop worrying about theirs.
- You are jealous. You covet what they have. They love their children, and they don’t reject them as you do.
- God will show you one day. Keep your nasty and snide little remarks to yourself.
LOUD MOUTH. Disobedient to God. The husband should be teaching you to keep your mouth shut.
- But, of course, you would say, “MY HUSBAND DOESN’T TELL ME ANYTHING TO DO. I’M THE BOSS.”
- And there you go again. You can think you’re the boss all you want, but one day you will find out.
- GOD IS “THE” BOSS, and you, evil little woman, are nothing standing next to God Almighty.
- And you will find that out one day.
A Godly Woman Looks Like A Woman And It’s Not Difficult To Tell
When a Godly woman doesn’t want to wear that which pertaineth to a man, women will look at you like you’re the weird one.
- In God’s eyes, they are the weird ones. They wear men’s clothing. That’s weird.
- The world doesn’t think it’s weird, but look at what the world is becoming. Look at the weirdos out there.
- And when I say WEIRDOS, that’s what I mean.
- When a so-called man paints his fingernails purple, you’ve got a weirdo on your hands.
- All of these people out here are all about themselves and could care less about God.
- Even though God has given them so much they still could care less about God.
- If you’re listening out there today, and these next Scriptures describe you, you’re in big trouble.
 Romans 1:28-29 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
 Romans 1:30-31 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
- Notice the disobedient part of that Scripture. What does it say in verse 31? Disobedient to parents.
- You have good parents that attempt to follow God’s words, and you are disobedient to them.
- You’re evil. All the other things in that list will apply to you as well. BE VERY CAREFUL.
- I’m stepping through the Scriptures about obedience within the Bible.
 Romans 5:19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
- We are all sinners and disobedient to God. Saved people, at least, have the option to obey God now.
- They can choose to walk in the Spirit and not the flesh.
- We are all disobedient to God. We are all sinners. BUT JESUS CHRIST was always obedient to God.
- Because of His obedience, we can be made righteous. We can only be obedient through Jesus Christ.
 Romans 10:21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.
- God cast away most of the children of Israel because they were always disobedient to Him.
- God will reject people. In Romans Chapter 1, we saw that God gives people over to a rejected mind.
- But, God will not give you up and over if you’ll simply OBEY HIM just once.
- Believe on Him. Change your mind about Him. Believe His words and trust His words.
- Trust in the sacrifice and works of Jesus Christ. God stretches forth His hands to you.
- You’ve been disobedient to Him, but you have a chance if you’re understanding this right now.
- If you want to hate God and reject Him, you’re playing with literal fire. Don’t do it.
 2 Corinthians 10:5-6 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
- Once you’ve trusted in Jesus Christ and have received the gift of everlasting life, you should have this desire within you to OBEY GOD.
- Hey, I want to obey God. I don’t want to be a shame to God and grow out long hair.
- I don’t want to do any of these evil and wicked things. I HATE THOSE THINGS.
- Verse 6 says, “And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.”
- When you do what God says, you’ll being to see why it’s so much better for you.
- Women, you’ll see how much greater God’s way is for you when you stay at home with your children.”
- Men, you’ll see how much greater God’s way is for you when you take control of your home and lead your wife and your children.
Do you know what I see out in this world today? I see women leading the homes.
- I see women choosing the church for their family. I see en who won’t be the leader of their home.
- I see women fighting against the men to take the lead in the home.
- I see women making emotional decisions that are flat out wrong. They choose emotional churches.
- They love the churches that play on their emotions. “I could just feel God’s presence there.”
- Why? Because of the trashy music that was being played from a false church like Hillsong?
- This is why women shouldn’t be leading their families. Men shouldn’t be making emotional decisions.
- Men are made different than women. And God did this for a reason.
- And God tells you how things will work out better for you if you simply do what He says.
 Ephesians 2:2-3 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
- Yes, I walked like that in the past. I WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN. I will not obey this world.
- I will not walk after the course of this world. I will be obedient to God and disobedient to this world.
- This is not my home. We don’t go after flesh and all of our desires. We go after God and His desires.
 Ephesians 5:4-6 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. 5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. 6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
- Don’t EVER let anyone deceive you ever again. Don’t listen to lying words.
- Read what God says. Keep His words. Trust His words. Forget all the others.
- And if not, God’s wrath will come upon you just as we saw with the man of God from Judah.
 Colossians 3:5-7 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: 6 For which things’ sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: 7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
- Don’t walk in those old ways. Don’t be a disobedient child. You were that. You’re not that anymore.
 1 Timothy 1:8-9 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; 9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
- The law was made for the ungodly. We know that we are sinners because of God’s law.
- The law was made for the lawless and the disobedient.
- You don’t want to be judged by the law. You want to be saved by God’s grace.
- And then you want to be obedient to God. You don’t want to be in these other categories.
 2 Timothy 3:1-4 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- Men who constantly go against God are disobedient and TRAITORS. God gave you life.
- But yet, you want to go against Him. YOU ARE A TRAITOR. You are disobedient.
- You despise those that are good. When a man brings his Bible to work, you want to mock him.
- But understand that God will mock you. God will laugh at you. God will destroy you MOCKERS.
 Titus 1:15-16 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
- Understand what these Scriptures about disobedience are teaching us.
- People say that they know God, but in works they deny Him. They won’t do anything He says.
- For example, when I walk into a church full of women with short hair, I just walk back out.
- THEY DENY HIM IN WORKS. If the church has an effeminate man as the leader, I walk back out.
- They would end up kicking me out anyway so I might as well walk back out.
Most So-Called “Christian” Churches Are Disobedient
When a church won’t teach that believing on Jesus Christ is the only requirement to be saved, I leave.
- When a church teaches a works based salvation, I leave. Why is that?
- Well, they profess that they know God but obviously they have no clue.
- When a church preaches that God loves everyone no matter what, they don’t know God. They deny Him.
- They act as if they have the God of the Bible, but they don’t.
- They deny the living God. They are abominable or greatly hated by God. They are disobedient.
- They are reprobate unto every good work. They don’t do any good.
- Their false doctrine doesn’t help anyone.
 Titus 3:3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
- WE WERE THAT WAY. All of us. But now, we will not be that way. We will not be disobedient to God.
- We will not be deceived. We will not be like that man of God from Judah. We will know His words.
- We will hear the examples within the Bible. We will not hate one another by lying to each other.
- We will tell each other the truth. We will love each other by following God’s commandments.
- We have a few more verse left about disobedience.
 Hebrews 2:2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;
- Aren’t you glad our disobedience from the past didn’t receive a just recompence?
- God forgave me. If not, I would be dead and in hell right now. I was disobedient to God in every way.
 1 Peter 2:7-8 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, 8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
- Don’t be disobedient, stumble, and fall into hell. Don’t stumble at the word being disobedient.
- Don’t attempt to twist God’s words just because you want to be a woman pastor.
- Don’t attempt to twist God’s words because you think sodomites or homosexuals should be allowed in church.
- YOU WILL STUMBLE AND YOU WILL FALL. Stop trying to change God’s words into what you want.
 1 Peter 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
- We are still disobedient at times. But walking in the Spirit allows us to obey God.
- God shows us who He is throughout the Bible. He took out all but 8 with the flood.
- Why? Because they were so disobedient and wicked. Every though was wicked.
- This world today is getting closer and closer to that. This country, as a whole, hates God.
- The wicked media hates God in every way, shape, and form.
- They mock God. Don’t fall in line with those people.
God Will Be Stricter On His Children Who Trust In Him
God will be more strict on His children. If you know what God says, and you reject His words, you’ll get it.
- So, don’t be disobedient to God. Don’t follow the ways of the world.
- Young women, don’t allow the world to talk you into disobedience to God.
- Young men, don’t allow this world to talk you into disobedience to God.
- It’s time to get to work for God. It’s time to obey His words. It’s time to stand up for God.
- It’s time to put away all this other trash. Let’s do this together. We can do this through Jesus Christ.
 Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
- We can’t do it on our own, but we can be obedient to God through Jesus Christ.
- JESUS has proven He can do anything. He is God. Through Him, we can do anything.
- And we’re going to do our best here to follow God and His words.
- Let’s not be disobedient men and women.