The title of the sermon today is “DISPENSATIONALISM.”
Dispensationalism = Garbage = I Studied It For Years And Believed Garbage
- I want to talk about dispensationalism because it’s something I studied for a few years.
- And it’s something I stopped studying because it’s pure trash that doesn’t match the Bible.
- Dispensationalists usually teach a Pre-Tribulation Rapture, which we know is completely false.
- You’ll find dispensationalism mainly in Independent Fundamental Baptist Churches.
- And I want you to see what they’re teaching today so you NEVER fall for this trash.
The word DISPENSATION is in the King James Bible 4 times. All 4 instances are in the New Testament.
- The Apostle Paul wrote the 3 books with these 4 occurrences. 1 Corinthians, Ephesians, and Colossians.
- I want to read those 4 verses to you as we get started today. Then, we’ll go over each in detail.
 1 Corinthians 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
 Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
 Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
 Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
- So, what does dispensation mean in these 4 scriptures that we just read? We’re going to find out.
- Think of the word DISPENSE. Dispense means to distribute, or to give out.
- A candy dispenser gives out candy. A gumball machine is a dispenser of gumballs.
- And to help you remember DISPENSATION, I’m going to give you some candy today.
- I’m going to be a candy DISPENSER right now. I want you to remember what dispense means.
Dispense is the act of distribution or distributing something. To deal out. To give out. To grant something.
- A soap dispenser gives out soap. Do you understand what the word dispensation means now?
- It’s really that simple. The definition of the word dispensation is even explained right there in Colossians.
- Paul says, “according to the dispensation of God which is GIVEN to me for you.”
- Paul is telling us all about the GOSPEL and giving the Gospel to us just as God gave it to Him.
In other words, he is a DISPENSER of the Gospel. That’s what we’re supposed to be. DISPENSERS of the Gospel.
- You got excited over the candy being dispensed, right? Well, the Gospel is much better than that.
- We’re supposed to be DISPENSING the GOSPEL to as many people as we can so they might be saved.
- We’re supposed to be BRINGING or GIVING the GOSPEL to others. Do you see this?
- So, that’s 1 of 4 verses that we’re going to look at today. Let’s look in detail at the other 3.
- I’m going to show you what each of these mean, and then we’ll see what DISPENSATIONALISM is today.
- You’re going to see that DISPENSATIONALISM being taught in churches is not BIBLICAL at all.
 1 Corinthians 9:16-17 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
- This simply means that PAUL has been given the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST by God.
- God has committed this GOSPEL unto him. He needs to get out there and preach it and teach it.
- It’s very important. “A dispensation of the Gospel is COMMITTED unto me.”
- “Woe is unto me IF I preach not the Gospel.” Paul says, “Necessity is laid upon me!!!”
- I need to preach the Gospel because God committed it to me. He dispensed it to me.
God Dispensed The Gospel To Me
Do you see how easy that is to understand?
- If someone gives you something very important to do and says, “Please take care of this.”
- “I’ve committed this unto you. Please, no matter what happens, get this done for me.”
- Now, I’m going to move to Ephesians Chapter 3.
 Ephesians 3:1-2 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, 2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
- Paul says, “the dispensation of the grace of God which is GIVEN me to you-ward.”
- He’s simply saying, “God gave it to me, and now I’m giving it to you. I’m paying it forward.”
- Here in a little bit, I’ll show you how these dispensationalist preachers twist the Scripture.
- It’s simple. God’s giving Paul the Gospel so Paul can give it to us. He gave Paul understanding.
- Paul is passing that on. He’s dispensing the truth to us. Just like any dispenser GIVES something out.
The word dispensation has multiple definitions. We know it means to give out or distribute.
- But there are also other meanings, but they are closely related.
- If something is being dispensed, it’s being given out and used up. It’s being distributed.
- If a vending machine is empty, it has finished DISPENSING all its contents.
- It means it has completely dispensed everything. It’s all used up. It’s done it’s job.
- There’s nothing left to dispense within the vending machine. It’s dispensed. It’s done. It’s gone.
So, if something has been fully dispensed, that means that it’s gone. There is no more.
- We’ve talked about this in the Book of Revelation studies. Revelation Chapter 10 and 11.
- Time will run out for people to be saved. The dispensation of the Gospel will be over for them.
- That doesn’t mean the GOSPEL doesn’t exist any more. The Gospel is everlasting.
- It simply means that time has run out for the DISPENSING OF THE GOSPEL to those people.
- With that said, let’s read the FOURTH and final verse that uses the word dispensation.
 Ephesians 1:9-10 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
- “The dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ.”
- Do you see there in verse 9 where it says, “The mystery of his will?” Watch what this says next.
 Revelation 10:5-7 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: 7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
- “The mystery of God should be finished.” When will it be finished? When the seventh trumpet sounds.
- There will be no more time left for the mystery of God to be completed. It’s over. It’s done.
- Now, we look to Revelation Chapter 11 to see when the SEVENTH TRUMPET sounds.
 Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
- When Jesus begins His rule and reign on this earth right there, that is the dispensation of the fulness of times mentioned in Ephesians Chapter 1.
- The believers from heaven, the believers left on earth, and Christ are gathered together at that time.
- The mystery of God is complete. There is no more time left. It has been fully dispensed.
- Now, let’s read Ephesians Chapter 1 again and see if this makes more sense.
 Ephesians 1:9-10 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
- The fulness of time or there is time no longer is when Jesus sets up HIS KINGDOM.
- Think of this: “The dispensation of the fulness of times is saying there is time no longer.”
- The time has been fully dispensed. It is gone. There is time no longer.
Once Something Is Fully Dispensed, It’s Gone
Think of cigarettes being dispensed from a machine, and it’s the very last pack of cigarettes for good.
- Cigarettes will be dispensed no longer after they all have been fully dispensed from this last machine.
- The dispensation of the fulness of cigarettes is saying there are cigarettes no longer. They’re gone.
- The dispensation of the fulness of times is saying there is time no longer. It’s gone. It’s finished.
- When Jesus Christ comes to rule and reign on Earth, there is no more time left for that to be completed.
- When the last cigarette is dispensed, there is no time left for that to be completed.
- That last cigarette is dispensed on July 18th, 2032 at 9:43 AM. That’s it. After that, it’s over for cigarettes.
So, that’s all 4 verses in the entire Bible and they aren’t difficult to understand.
- The definition of dispensation isn’t difficult to understand because of the word DISPENSE.
- To give out, to use up, to dispense. So now, let’s see what the DISPENSATIONALISTS teach.
- I was listening to a sermon from Lyndon Independent Baptist Church in Louisville.
- I’m always looking for other churches who can get the Gospel right.
- And it seems they get the Gospel right, but as always, you have understand what they’re saying.
The preacher says, “You get all this hog wash from preachers who think we’re still under the law.”
- “We aren’t under the law. We’re under grace in this dispensation.” FALSE PREACHER.
- There you go. The preacher and entire church is believing dispensationalism.
Here’s what they’re saying and teaching with DISPENSATIONALISM.
- They say that people in the Old Testament are saved by grace PLUS works.
- Or, they try to explain it some other way. They say that we’re now in the church age.
- And in the church age, WE are saved by grace through faith.
- But people in other ages weren’t saved the same way that we are.
The Grace Of God Has Always Existed Or No One Would Have Ever Been Saved
So, they appear to get the Gospel right, but it’s ONLY for people in this age.
- Dispensationalism, in their eyes, are these different periods of time when things are different.
- Let me show you some images that might help explain what these dispensationalists are doing.
- This is the simplest timeline for the dispensationalists. There’s 2 dispensations shown here.
- This one says that in the Old Testament they had to “DO AND LIVE.”
- So, they had to follow the law and then they would gain eternal life.
- Then, you see the cross in the middle. Not Jesus, but the cross. Then, you see the age of Grace.
- After the cross, you can now “BELIEVE AND LIVE.” So, it’s pretty simple and easy to understand.
- They say DISPENSATIONS are periods of time or AGES. The LAW age is on the left.
- The GRACE age is on the right. They call these 2 ages dispensations.
In the 4 SCRIPTURES that we went over in detail, did any of those refer to periods of time or different AGES?
- No, they don’t. Paul wrote all 4 of those SCRIPTURES. The Old Testament doesn’t mention it once.
- So, the dispensationalists today have created even more dispensations.
- This is an image showing an overview of what many dispensationalists believe today.
- Before the cross, is a period of time or dispensation they say. That one lasted about 4000 years.
- Between the cross and the rapture is another dispensation or age. That one lasts about 2000 years.
- Then the rapture is next and that ends that age. Then, the second coming ends that age.
- And then after the second coming is a period of 1000 years called the Millennium.
Church Ages = False Doctrine
So, they say that we’re living in the CHURCH AGE right now, and that’s between the cross and the rapture.
- These are the people that say “Jesus can come back at any time in the Rapture.”
- Even though they say that the rapture isn’t the second coming of Jesus.
- It doesn’t count as a coming of the Lord Jesus Christ because His feet don’t touch the ground.
- They say, “The second coming is when Jesus comes back on the white horse in Revelation 19.”
- They assign 2,000 years to the church age and Jesus died in His 30’s.
- So you can see why they say we’re close to the Rapture. They think the Rapture is next.
- We’re in the year 2020 so it must be getting very, very close.
Now, that you see that overview. I want to show you what else they do because that’s just not enough.
- What they’ve said so far isn’t true AT ALL, but they take it even further.
- Some dispensationalists have a few dispensations and others have many dispensations.
- And remember, they’re calling these dispensations AGES or periods of time. The Bible doesn’t say that.
- So they’ve created the age of innocence, the age of conscience, the age of government.
- The age of patriarchs, and the age of law in the Old Testament. And notice the Age of Law there.
- They cut it off in Matthew and Luke Chapter 2. Does the Bible mention any of these things?
- Does it say that Genesis Chapter 12 through Exodus Chapter 19 is the AGE OF PATRIARCHS? No.
- In the New Testament, they’ve created the age of readiness, the age of church, age of readiness again.
- The age of the kingdom, and the age of eternity future. Now, let me show you what they do.
- They take the books of the Bible and they place them into these ages.
- They say that “WE” are living in the Church Age and that we are under grace. We aren’t under the law.
- We only need to follow the book of Romans through Philemon. PAUL alone is our spokesperson.
- The Old Testament people had different people teaching them like Moses, Abraham, Joshua.
- BUT WE only need to listen to the Apostle Paul because he is the Apostle to the Gentiles in this age.
 Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
- They say, “Well, the Book of Joshua isn’t really for us. We don’t need to know that.”
- “We’re under grace. Joshua and his people were under the law.”
 Deuteronomy 6:6-7 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
- They say, “Well, that was Moses. That’s not for us. We don’t need to teach our children the laws.”
- “We’re under grace. We don’t need to know God’s laws.”
- Do you see how evil the dispensationalists truly are? This isn’t a joke.
- The independent Baptist churches around here are teaching this trash. What’s JESUS say?
 Matthew 5:17-19 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
- “But whosoever shall do and teach the law, the same shall be called GREAT in the kingdom of heaven.”
- So, is the law important for us to follow? Oh yes it is. Jesus even says this:
 John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
- Jesus is the AUTHOR OF GOD’S LAWS. Those are all HIS COMMANDMENTS within the Bible.
- Does Jesus say, “In the future, don’t worry about following my laws because you’re under grace.”
- The Bible itself DESTROYS this false doctrine of dispensationalism. But they can’t see that.
- When you create false teaching like dispensationalism, it gets more and more weird the further you go.
 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- They love to state that verse over and over and over again. They elevate it above all the other SCRIPTURE.
- So, they divide the Bible but they sure don’t RIGHTLY DIVIDE IT.
- It’s very frustrating trying to teach these people anything because they say, “Oh, that book isn’t for us.”
- “Oh, you’re teaching from Hebrews? Well, we don’t need that. It’s not for us.”
- But God already knew what these clowns would do. So watch SCRIPTURE from 2 Timothy.
- This SCRIPTURE is within their SO-CALLED CHURCH AGE. But they don’t see this one.
 2 Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
- So, they come up with all these FAKE DISPENSATIONS that aren’t in the Bible.
- How did God divide the Bible? There’s 2 parts to the Bible. The Old Testament and the New Testament.
- The Old Covenant and the New Covenant. Notice the division is a TESTAMENT.
- The Bible isn’t divided into the Old Salvation and the New Salvation. It’s not a different way to salvation.
There Are Different Ways To Be Saved Throughout The Bible
There aren’t different AGES with different ways of being saved.
- The dispensationalists say that we’re in the AGE OF GRACE.
- They say that we are saved by grace but others weren’t. This is very important to understand.
- The truth is ALL PEOPLE OF ALL TIME are saved the exact same way.
- We’re all saved by GRACE through faith. Everyone in heaven right now got there the exact same way.
- We did an entire sermon on people throughout the Bible and how they were saved.
- Hebrews Chapter 11 tells us all of these people were saved by faith.
 Genesis 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
- The dispensationalists would say, “Oh, that’s a mistake in the Bible. Noah wasn’t under grace.”
- Abraham didn’t live in this made up AGE OF GRACE.
- The entire Book of Romans teaches that Abraham was saved by grace through faith.
- The Book of Galatians does the same thing. We aren’t saved by works OR following the law.
 Romans 4:1-4 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
- King Saul, King David, and King Solomon were all SAVED by God’s grace through faith.
- Read the book of Psalms and you’ll see how King David was saved.
 Psalm 116:13 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
- Romans tells us that you can’t call upon the name of the Lord unless you’ve believed on the Lord.
- You can’t be saved by God’s GRACE and through your own works.
 Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
- You could go over all the examples within the Bible of people saved by God’s grace through faith.
- NONE OF US DESERVE TO BE SAVED. The Old Testament tells us that none of those people were worthy.
- That’s God’s grace. NO ONE DESERVES IT because we all break God’s laws. King Saul went to heaven.
- King Solomon went to heaven. SAMSON went to heaven. King David went to heaven.
- He had Uriah murdered. How did all of those people make it? BY GRACE because they didn’t deserve it.
- They simply had faith and God SAVED them. They didn’t save themselves through their works.
So, what’s the difference in the Old Testament and New Testament? These are the only TRUE divisions.
- That’s how you RIGHTLY DIVIDE the Bible. And it’s not related to SALVATION being different.
- They’re trying to divide the Bible by different types of salvation. That’s heresy.
- The Bible doesn’t say that salvation is different from age to age.
- In the Old Testament, the people didn’t know the name of JESUS CHRIST.
 Exodus 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
- But they did know the Lord. They knew that the Lord had to save them.
- They talked with the LORD face to face. They knew He would save them.
- They knew He was the only way to be saved.
 Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
- From Abel to Zechariah, A TO Z, they all knew they would be saved through FAITH.
- “Whosoever believeth in HIM shall receive remission of sins.”
- The Old Testament is about the physical children of Israel being God’s chosen people.
- This was a GROUP of people. That doesn’t mean NO ONE else went to heaven.
- Many dispensationalists believe that no one else was saved unless they were physical ISRAEL.
- They think that you’re Dad and Mom was the reason you were saved.
- What about all the people that believed on God that weren’t physically from ISRAEL?
Yes, People From The Old Testament Died And Went To Heaven
Dispensationalists don’t believe that people in the Old Testament went to heaven when they died.
- Before Jesus died on the cross, they say that people weren’t allowed to go to heaven yet.
- They say that sins weren’t forgiven until Jesus physically died on the cross.
- So, no one was allowed in heaven because sins weren’t yet forgiven.
- Where did people go then? They say they went to a compartment in hell called paradise.
- And then when Jesus died on the cross, Jesus came to paradise in hell and took them to heaven.
- These are the same people that say the SOUL OF JESUS didn’t go to hell.
They teach that people went to paradise or Abraham’s bosom.
- They derive this in their imaginations from a couple of verses in the New Testament.
- So, they say all these people from the Old Testament went to paradise or Abraham’s bosom.
- They say that this is a compartment in hell. But the Old Testament never mentions this once.
- Enoch was translated into heaven. Was no one else there?
- Elijah ascended into heaven. Why didn’t it say that Elijah descended into paradise in hell?
- The Book of Hebrews even says Abraham himself was looking for heaven.
- But the dispensationalists say that ABRAHAM went to paradise in hell until Jesus died on the cross.
- The word paradise is mentioned 3 times in the New Testament but ALL the people from the Old Testament went there? Really?
I want to disprove this PARADISE in hell thing really quickly with one passage of SCRIPTURE.
- This scripture is one of the 3 times the word PARADISE is used in the New Testament.
- The Bible itself DISPROVES all of these fairy tales easy and quickly. Yet people believe them.
- I’ve been there and done that. What I’m saying is we MUST trust the WORD OF GOD over men.
 2 Corinthians 12:2-4 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
- Notice it says this man was caught up into the third heaven.
- And this man was caught up into paradise. Paradise is the highest heaven where God is located.
- The Bible calls the first heaven the sky where birds fly around.
- The second heaven is where the sun, moon, and stars are located.
- The third heaven is PARADISE where God is located.
- That’s where the saved people went in the Old Testament and in the New Testament.
- The Bible NEVER talks about hell having a compartment where paradise is located.
- Abraham’s bosom is a body part. It’s his chest area. And Abraham went to heaven to be with God.
- When Moses died, he went to heaven to be with God.
Jesus Was Alive And Hadn’t Yet Died On The Cross
So, when Jesus Christ was living on earth, He hadn’t yet died on the cross.
- The dispensationalists say that people were still under the law at that time. Remember the images earlier?
- They will say that Jesus taught a different Gospel than Paul. That’s what they say.
- Paul taught that we’re saved by grace through faith. Jesus taught that we’re saved by works.
 Galatians 1:6-8 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
- In other words, they’re saying Jesus preached another gospel and Paul is saying for Jesus to be accursed.
- Now, is that NOT EVIL? Some will say that Jesus was only the Savior of the Jews. He isn’t our Savior.
- The truth is there is ONLY ONE GOSPEL in the entire Bible. We’re all saved by grace through faith.
- What about the thief on the cross? Jesus hadn’t died yet. The thief believed Jesus was the Savior.
- And that was it. He was saved. He didn’t jump down from the cross, get baptized, and do good works.
- The words from Jesus Christ while He was on earth disproves DISPENSATIONALISM.
 John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
 John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
 John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
- Jesus NEVER preached a works based salvation. Saying so is a DAMNABLE HERESY.
- They’ll say that the parable of the rich young ruler shows Jesus teaching a works based salvation.
- You should understand FIRST that all people of all time are saved by grace through faith.
 Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
- Let’s look at that parable, and you’ll see the truth very quickly.
 Matthew 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
- Notice what this man asks Jesus. “What good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?”
- This man thinks he must do good works to gain eternal life. Do you see that?
- We know that receiving eternal life HAS NEVER been about good works because no one keeps the law.
 Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
- Jesus tells the man that there is NONE GOOD but God. Obviously, you can’t get to heaven by being good.
- Jesus says, “If thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.”
- If you think it’s about good works, keep them all and then you will have eternal life.
- He just told the man that there is NONE GOOD.
- The Bible teaches that you can gain eternal life if you keep the law. But then it tells us no one can do that.
 James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
- And the Bible teachers us over and over again that there is NONE GOOD. But this man thinks he is good.
 Matthew 19:18-20 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
- He tells Jesus that he has kept those commandments. “I’ve done all of these things,” he says.
- Knowing Jesus, He probably listed the commandments that man has broken.
- “Thou shalt not bear false witness.” The man is telling JESUS that he’s perfect. Is that the truth? No.
Jesus NEVER Taught A Works Based Salvation
 Matthew 19:21-22 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. 22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
- Jesus wasn’t teaching a works based salvation.
- He was teaching that YOU MUST BE PERFECT to enter heaven on your own.
- The man obviously loved his riches more than he loved Jesus. He wouldn’t follow Jesus.
- He broke the commandment again right there. So, obviously, the man was a sinner. He wasn’t perfect.
 Romans 3:10-11 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
- That comes from the Old Testament. Yes, even in the Old Testament, there was no good man.
 Romans 3:22-24 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
- The Bible says there is no difference in people from ANY TIME. All have sinned!!!
- The same thing is said all throughout the Old Testament too. It has never changed.
- People didn’t used to be perfect and get to heaven a different way.
- ADAM AND EVE were SINNERS. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob. Sinners.
- Moses, Joshua, Job, Saul, Solomon. Sinners. Jeremiah, Isaiah, Daniel, Malachi. Sinners.
 Ecclesiastes 7:20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
- So, think about the differences in the Old and New Testament.
- SALVATION isn’t different. We’re all saved the same way, and it’s only through GOD HIMSELF.
- Salvation doesn’t come ANY other way. I don’t care what dispensationalism teaches.
- They’re wrong. The Bible is right. Forget about the false teaching from man. Let’s get to the Bible.
 Hebrews 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
- Jesus was SLAIN from the foundation of the world. God’s plan was already in place.
- We are in the end times because all of this has already happened.
 Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
- But there was a point when that SACRIFICE actually happened. Jesus came to earth.
- He died on the cross. He arose from the dead. That was about 2,000 years ago. It happened.
- With the Old Testament, that hadn’t happened yet when those people lived.
- But they knew it would happen and believed in the Lord to save them.
- They didn’t know the name of Jesus as HIS NAME was a secret.
 Judges 13:18 And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is secret?
- But with the New Testament, we now know His name.
 Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
- We’re all SAVED the same way. And that is no GRAY area in the Bible. It’s perfectly clear.
- So, people in the Old Testament didn’t know His name as Jesus and He hadn’t yet died for them.
- But they were still forgiven of their sins by God’s grace through FAITH that the sacrifice would happen.
- Then, when Jesus came to earth the first time He preached that FAITH saves. He said it over and over.
 John 11:25-26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
- He hadn’t yet died on the cross. He said the same thing as the Old Testament.
- Abel knew that the Lamb of God would save him from His sins. That’s why he brought a lamb as offering.
- People in the Old Testament had the sacrifices to remind them about the LAMB OF GOD saving them.
- Those sacrifices didn’t save them or forgive their sins. It was a good work to remind them of the Savior.
- Then, after Jesus died, we know even more. God gave us more information. It’s even clearer to us now.
- We have the entire Bible. The New Testament lights up the Old Testament.
- Not everyone had the New Testament. We’ve been given more and people twist the Scriptures.
Yes, Jesus Died For People Who Lived Before He Came To Earth The First Time
Jesus died for the people of the Old Testament. They lived before that happened.
- Jesus died for the people in the Gospels. The were born before He died on the cross.
- Jesus died for all of us in this world today. He died 2,000 years before we were born.
- Some people in the Old Testament lived thousands of years before Jesus died on the cross.
- If He is our sacrifice for sins and He died for us long before we were ever born:
- Then He is the sacrifice of the Old Testament people who lived long before He died on the cross.
- He was slain from the foundation of the world.
- In other words, the SACRIFICE happened for all sins of all time. It doesn’t matter what AGE you were born.
The dispensationalists have created all of these FALSE AGES within the Bible.
- They minimize Scripture. They’ll say the Gospels aren’t for us. The Old Testament isn’t for us.
- Hebrews isn’t for us. Acts is just a history book. Most of it isn’t for us. James isn’t for us.
- And all this trash. They say, “Yeah, we’re saved by grace through faith AND we aren’t under the law.”
- “We’re under grace. We’re not under the law. We don’t need to follow God’s laws.”
- What a joke they have become. These false preachers are amazing.
- Abraham disproves dispensationalism. He believed and it was counted to him for righteousness.
- The thief on the cross disproves dispensationalism. The words from Jesus directly disprove it.
- King Saul disproves it. King Solomon disproves it. GENESIS to REVELATION disproves dispensationalism.
Now, look, this was only a short introduction to DISPENSATIONALISM.
- All of their false doctrines are easy to disprove with the Bible.
- Dispensationalism is a false doctrine invented by a man named John Nelson Darby.
- He even wrote his own Bible version called Darby’s Translation.
- It’s just like the modern corrupted versions. He thought he was the only that was right.
- Just like Joseph Smith of the Mormons. His people are going the same direction.
- They’re moving away from God into all this weird doctrine and teaching. Don’t be a part of that.
- He invented the PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE in 1830. It doesn’t exist in the Bible.
- When you read Revelation word by word and verse by verse, it makes no sense.
- We need to pray that the deceived get away from these churches teaching false doctrines.