The title of the sermon today is “DO NOT DELAY.”
 Introduction: We Don’t Have Much Time!!!
- We should listen closely to this sermon today because we don’t have much time.
- We’re running out of time.
- There are people out there right now who are dying without ever believing on Jesus Christ.
- This isn’t a game.
This is eternal hell and damnation for those people who are dying without faith in Jesus Christ to save them.
- You MUST accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ to be saved. You MUST believe on Him alone to save you.
- For all those people who are dying right now that haven’t believed on Jesus Christ, they are going to hell.
- 100%, without a doubt, they are going to hell.
- Those same people will soon want to know why we, the people who God Himself entrusted with His TRUTH, did not tell them about Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Himself gives us this picture of hell in Luke Chapter 16.
- Please turn to Luke Chapter 16 starting in verse 20.
 Luke 16:20-25 20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
 Luke 16:26-31 26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. 27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house: 28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. 29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
- So, the rich man died, was buried, and his soul went to hell.
- This rich man didn’t trust in Jesus to save him so he went to hell.
- He lifted up his eyes as he was in torment.
- He wanted his tongue to be cooled with just a dip of cold water.
- That same rich man is in hell right now in that same torment of flaming fire.
- He cannot pass from that eternal torment and eternal hell.
That same rich man is pleading with Abraham to please go tell his family.
- He didn’t want his family to go through that same pain in hell.
- Abraham told him that his family has Moses and the prophets to warn them and that they better listen to them.
Well, guess what? We have the inspired word of God called the King James Bible that warns us.
- If we truly believe this is the word of God, we better start telling all of our loved ones what will happen to them if they don’t listen to God.
- If you won’t listen to us, please, please, please listen to God.
- Read your Bibles, and hear His warnings of eternal hell. Fear God!
 I’ll Accept Jesus Some Other Time
- Many people out there in this world today think they have time to wait.
- They think they will learn more about God some other time. They think they have time left in their life.
 Ecclesiastes 9:11-12 11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. 12 For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.
- We don’t have time to wait. No one knows when they’re going to die. Chance happens. Stuff happens.
- People are caught up into evil times and may never make it back to accept Jesus Christ.
- Death may fall suddenly upon those people and the second death in the lake of fire happens to those people.
- It’s time to accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to preach and teach this Gospel to as many people as we can.
- We can’t delay like Lot does in the Book of Genesis.
 Genesis 19:12-16 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place: For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it. And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law. And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city. And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.
- Lot wasn’t in a hurry, but God was merciful on Lot. Thank God for His mercy on us today.
- If God wasn’t merciful, Lot would have met the same fate as the city of Sodom and Gomorrah.
- God had to take Lot and his family by their hands and take them out of that city.
- They weren’t in a hurry. If we believe what God says in His Bible, we’ll be in a hurry!!!
 Genesis 19:24-25 24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; 25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
- Today, I ask God to be merciful on the people within this community and to give us time to reach those people.
- Some people out in this community may have rejected God already, but many have never heard the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Those people need us to teach them the truth. That’s why we’re here. God put us here for that reason.
- Lot received the message from God that He was going to destroy his hometown.
- Lot received the message and believed the message but didn’t get in a hurry.
- Do you believe the message today that God will destroy all people who do not believe that the Son of God is the only way to heaven?
- Do you believe John 3:36? Let’s turn there now.
 John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
- God says that the wrath of God abides on all people who do not believe on the Son of God to save them.
- That’s it. Do you believe that today? Do you understand what that means?
- You see: Lot believed the message so strongly that he went to his family and told them.
- He told them: “UP, GET YOU OUT OF THIS PLACE!!! FOR THE LORD WILL DESTROY THIS CITY!!!”
Lot may have believed the message from God Almighty, but he didn’t hurry too much.
- The Bible tells us that he lingered and the angels God had sent forth had to take him by the hand and get him, his wife, and two daughters out of there.
- What about us?
- Are we going to be like Lot and receive the message from God but linger around and not do much with it?
- Are we going to leave people behind without ever telling them the truth.
- Are we going to take them by the hand firmly and tell them to wake up and listen?
 Think Of The People Who Are In Hell Right Now
- There are probably many people in hell right now that we knew.
- We may have thought many of those people would be in heaven.
- If those people we knew didn’t believe on Jesus Christ 100% to save them, they went to hell.
- We can’t just shrug it off any more and act like everyone we knew went to heaven.
That might comfort us and make us feel better, but it’s a false comfort.
- And we can’t think that everyone we know now is automatically going to heaven. It’s not up to us.
- We don’t get to decide where they go when they die.
- If we could ask those people that we knew that are in hell right now, do you think they knew how to be saved?
- I would say many of them probably knew how to be saved.
- Some of them probably didn’t know, but they’re still in hell.
We might say: “Sir, what are you doing in hell? Did you not know to put all your trust in Jesus Christ to save you? Didn’t you want to go to heaven?”
- And he answers: “Yes, I wanted to go to heaven and I wanted to get to know God but I thought I had more time in my life. I never got around to learning more about God. I thought I had more time, but I was wrong. I just wanted someone to warn me.”
- Or another might say: “I thought I just needed to be a good person. I thought I could work my way to heaven. I should have trusted in Jesus 100% to save me.”
- These people are dying without Jesus Christ. People right now are dying and going to hell right now.
- They are learning the truth right now that there is a literal hell just like the Bible says.
- 151,000 people die each day.
Are most of those people going to heaven? NO!!! Most are going to hell.
- We ask those people in hell: “What are you doing in hell? What happened?”
- And they answer: “I just kept putting it off. I didn’t listen to my Dad, my Mom, my brother, my sister, my friends, and the stranger that came to my door telling me how to be saved. I just didn’t listen. I died instantly one night in a car wreck. Or, I had a sudden heart attack and never got the chance.”
- People in today’s world especially love to wait until the last minute to get things done.
- Well, that’s not a very good idea when it comes to the most important thing in life.
- We’ve got to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ right now to as many people as we can, and we must WARN THEM that they need to know this right now. There is no waiting.
- We MUST be like the Apostle Paul in Acts 20:31.
 Acts 20:31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
- We MUST understand and know that people we know are going to hell.
- That’s where they’re headed right now.
- Are we going to warn them every night and day with tears or NOT?
- Are we going to do what Jesus commands us to do or NOT? This isn’t a game.
- This is eternal damnation in a lake of fire. There is weeping and gnashing of teeth.
 The Devil’s Plan Was A Good One That’s Working Right Now
- This is just a story but let’s say the devil got all of his demons together and asked them for recommendations on how to have more people sent to hell.
- All those demons gave suggestion after suggestion after suggestion.
- None of them were very good until they came to this very evil demon who laid out the plan like this.
- He said: “Let’s do this. Let’s tell men the truth. We’ll tell them there’s a Bible that shows them the way to heaven. We’ll tell them that heaven is real and hell is real. We’ll tell them there’s a Savior. We’ll even tell them they need to be saved, but then we’ll tell them they have time to not get in a hurry. We’ll trick them into believing they can just wait a little while longer to be saved.”
All the other demons and Satan himself loved the plan.
- They were all cheering and clapping for that most evil demon.
- Satan said: “That’s it. That’s what we’re going to do. That’s our plan. Let’s get it done. That’s the best way to send the souls of men to eternal damnation. We’ll tell them the truth, but we’ll tell them to just wait a while.”
- Now remember, this was just a story, but from what I’ve seen in my life it may have happened.
- People wait until the last minute to do anything. People throughout my life have done this same thing.
- Let’s wait until the last minute.
People just aren’t in a hurry to be saved.
- People who know the truth aren’t in a hurry to spread the truth so people can be saved.
- In this country, everyone is safe and sound and there’s no rush to get anything done.
- If we truly believe what God says, we’ll get out there and preach, teach, and warn people just like the Bible tells us to do.
- There is nothing more important. God’s will is for all men to be saved.
- Are we going to help fulfill God’s will or not?
I don’t want people from hell reaching upwards to me while in eternal torment and asking why didn’t you warn me?
- I want to be able to say: “I did warn you, and not just once, but over and over again.”
- I want to be able to say: “You wouldn’t listen. I tried over and over again.”
- I want them to say: “Yes, I remember that you wouldn’t leave me alone about accepting Jesus Christ.”
God warns us in the Bible. If we can get people to read the Bible, God does all the warning you can imagine.
- God is the best at warning people about hell. The Bible does all the warning anyone would ever need.
- You see: When a wise man sees something that needs to be done, he gets it done immediately.
- But the fool, when he sees something that needs to be done, he waits to do it later. And then it’s too late.
- The time has already passed. You see: RIGHT NOW is the time.
- And this is why we are here right now, and this is why God has given us life.
- God needs us to spread His words.
Hell is highly populated right now because men and women all over this world think they have more time.
- They think that they’ll just wait until later to accept Jesus Christ as their one and only Savior. They think they’ll die later. And then it happens and they die sooner than expected. They end up in hell.
We must remember this when we go out to talk to others.
- We must understand that most of the people we talk with will think they have a lot longer to live.
- Most of those people will be right, but some of those people will be wrong.
- We must warn them and make them understand that death doesn’t obey them and what they want.
- Death comes when it wants to come and doesn’t ask us for permission.
 Do You Remember Felix In The Book of Acts?
- This story might sound familiar to you because this describes what most people in this world will do.
- They want to wait for a more convenient time to accept Jesus Christ. Hear this story from Acts Chapter 24:
 Acts 24:22-27 And when Felix heard these things, having more perfect knowledge of that way, he deferred them, and said, When Lysias the chief captain shall come down, I will know the uttermost of your matter. 23 And he commanded a centurion to keep Paul, and to let him have liberty, and that he should forbid none of his acquaintance to minister or come unto him. 24 And after certain days, when Felix came with his wife Drusilla, which was a Jewess, he sent for Paul, and heard him concerning the faith in Christ. 25 And as he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come, Felix trembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee. 26 He hoped also that money should have been given him of Paul, that he might loose him: wherefore he sent for him the oftener, and communed with him. 27 But after two years Porcius Festus came into Felix’ room: and Felix, willing to shew the Jews a pleasure, left Paul bound.
- Felix waited and who knows, but Felix might be in hell right now because accepting Jesus was never convenient for him.
- He heard Paul concerning the faith in Christ, but it was never convenient for Felix to accept Jesus.
- If people truly knew that heaven and hell were real and what they were truly like, there wouldn’t be one person who wouldn’t STOP everything they are doing right now and accept Jesus Christ.
- There wouldn’t be one person who would act like they didn’t care about HOW TO MAKE IT TO HEAVEN.
- One is everlasting paradise and the other is everlasting torment. There is nothing in between.
If we truly knew who was headed for hell, we would STOP everything we were doing and we would go talk with those people.
- We would tell them the truth and how to make it to heaven.
- We would take them by the arm firmly and tell them they need to listen.
- We would say: “HEY, LISTEN!!!” You’re headed for eternal torment!!!
 Understand That Hell Is Real
If we truly understand that hell is real, we’ll tell people about Jesus Christ. Do you believe that hell is real?
- Do you truly believe and know that hell is real?
- God says it’s real. Jesus Christ says it’s real. The Bible says it’s real.
- There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. There will be wailing due to extreme pain and torment.
- There will be complete and utter darkness. Imagine darkness at all times. Imagine no light in your life.
The New Testament alone gives over 160 references to hell. Over 70 of those come from Jesus Christ Himself.
- Hell is real and people better understand that today.
- Instead, so-called Christians are not telling people about the one true God.
- Instead, they’ve made up a false god that is only love, love, love all the time.
- They believe their created god would never throw anyone into hell.
- People continue to make up their own gods. They make up gods that they want in their own mind.
Those so-called Christians have no fear of the one true God who says hell is real and it’s a place that He will send anyone who doesn’t follow the very simple and easy way that He’s given us today.
- It’s so easy, but yet, people won’t believe it and accept it.
- If you’re a true Christian, you will believe the words of God in His Bible.
- If you don’t believe what God says, you aren’t saved.
- You better stop, get rid of those false gods, and learn about the ONE TRUE GOD in the King James Bible.
- This is the real God, and He is the only God that matters. Your own false gods are exactly that.
- They are false and fake and have no power over anything.
 Hell Is A Place of Fire
Hell is a place of fire. It’s a place of everlasting fire. That means the fire doesn’t stop burning. Ever.
- The man in Luke 16:24 cries: “I am tormented in this FLAME.”
- In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: “And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”
- In Matthew 25:41, Jesus says: “Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting FIRE.”
- Revelation 20:15 says, “”And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the LAKE OF FIRE.””
- Hell is in the heart of the earth. The Bible tells us so.
 Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
- So far scientists have estimated the earth’s core to be at over 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Who knows if they’re right, but that’s pretty hot. It’s a fire like we’ve never experienced.
- We’ve never been burned alive.
- Hell will be the first experience of burning in fire for all people who don’t accept Jesus Christ.
- In Numbers Chapter 16, the Bible tells us about Hell swallowing up people.
 Numbers 16:32-33 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. 33 They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.
- This is scary stuff that the Bible includes so we’ll have the fear of God. And it’s true.
- We’ll understand it’s God’s way or it’s hell for all who don’t want to take the easy way that God is giving us.
- Let me say that again: “God is giving us an easy way out of all of this.”
- Hell is real, and we know it’s real because the Bible says so.
- There is no nightmare or any other frightening or terrorizing thing on this earth that could match the frightening sight and horror of hell.
- Hell is beyond anything we’ve ever seen.
 Psalm 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
- The wicked will be turned into hell and they will exist as a part of hell forever.
- The horror of hell is unbearable for even one second but the people who don’t believe on Jesus Christ will spend eternity there.
- Everlasting fire will be upon them, and it will never stop.
- There is no HOPE at all for anyone who enters into hell. It’s over.
Even the rich man that we read about earlier; he didn’t even ask to get out of hell because he already knew there was no escaping.
- He just wanted his tongue cooled for a second. There is no relief in hell from the torment.
- When someone breathes their last breath, their eternity has already been determined.
- The Bible NEVER says they get another chance!
- Many people are counting on God giving them another chance once they die. That’s a HUGE risk to take.
- Why take that chance? You need to make up your mind now and get it done.
- Save yourself and help save others.
Once your dead, your soul goes to heaven or hell.
- Souls that have sin go to hell and souls that are sinless through the blood of Jesus Christ will go to heaven.
- That’s it. There is no second chance. Your choice is right now.
- We all know one thing is for sure in this life: each and every person will die. Death is coming to all people.
- Don’t wait to accept Jesus Christ as YOUR ONLY SAVIOR. Don’t risk going to eternal hell.
- There is NOTHING more important today than receiving the free gift of eternal life from God Almighty.
- He is the only one who can give this gift.
 Why Is It So Dangerous To Keep Waiting To Accept Jesus Christ?
- When someone continues to reject something over and over again, they become numb to it.
- It doesn’t bother them at all to continue rejecting that same thing over and over and over again.
- Some people have rejected God their entire life even though they understand that He is real, and that He will throw them into hell.
- They just don’t care. They don’t understand what eternal torment means.
- Why would anyone want eternal torment? They truly don’t want eternal torment.
- No one would want that if they simply knew what it meant or what it felt like.
When the Holy Spirit speaks to your heart and tells you to accept Jesus Christ and you refuse Jesus Christ, your heart becomes harder each time that rejection takes place.
- And then you risk God making it impossible for you to believe and to receive the gift of eternal life.
- You can be rejected by God if you continue to reject Him over and over again.
- God can make it impossible for you to believe!
- This is the DANGER in waiting to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.
- A hardened heart or rejection by God may soon come when you reject Jesus the next time.
- We MUST help people to understand this when we give them the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
 There’s DANGER In Missing Out On Heaven
- Why would you want anyone to miss out on heaven?
- I believe what the Bible says about heaven and hell. There is a literal heaven just like there’s a literal hell.
- Heaven is a real place.
 John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
- You might miss out on a whole lot of so-called fun, and evil, and darkness here on Earth but you won’t miss out on God’s Heaven.
- There’s a short story I want to tell you about an atheist and a true Christian.
- The two were very good friends. The atheist didn’t believe in God.
- The Christian got really sick and was at the point of death.
- Many of his friends wanted to come in and see him.
- There were so many that wanted to come in and see him but the Christian man didn’t have much left.
- He didn’t want people to see him so sick.
When his atheist friend came to see him, he let his good atheist friend in to see him and left all his good Christian friends outside.
- The atheist friend didn’t understand why he let him in and none of the others.
- The atheist asked: “Why in the world did you let me in here before the others who have been waiting longer?”
- The Christian man said: “I’ll see all my Christian friends again. We’ll spend eternity together. I’ll see them again in heaven. But, I won’t see you again once I die. I just wanted to see you for the last time.”
The Atheist man started to cry and finally accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior that day.
- If you’re like that Atheist man today, you’re facing the danger of hell.
- You’re facing the danger of missing out on heaven.
- If you’re like that Christian man today, you’ll recognize the need to tell everyone who doesn’t believe on Jesus Christ about the danger of being sent to hell for eternity.
If you know others who haven’t accepted Jesus Christ and don’t understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ, it’s time to let them know until they accept Jesus.
- Once they accept Jesus, the danger is over. It’s time to rejoice.
- Heaven rejoices when each person is saved! Let’s cause some rejoicing in heaven.
 There’s Danger In A Sudden Death
- You see: NO ONE KNOWS when they’re going to die. No one.
- You might be saying: “Why are you talking about death so much? What’s your problem about death?”
- You might say: “I’m tired of hearing about death today. I just don’t want to hear it.”
Well, guess what? Once people stop dying, then I’ll stop talking about death.
- People that aren’t right with God don’t want to hear about death.
- People who have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their ONLY Savior don’t mind the talk of death.
- They know where they’re going. Do you know where you’re going when you die?
If you don’t, I suggest you get it right today. I suggest you understand how to get to heaven today.
- Make sure you get it right today. Because you don’t know when death is coming.
- We all must die, but when will that happen?
- If you don’t like the talk about death, you’re in the wrong place.
- More talking about death and hell leads to less people going there. And that’s what I care about.
- So we’ll talk about death and hell here. Other churches don’t want to offend their members.
- They don’t want to lose some offering.
- Well, I don’t care who I offend, and God doesn’t care either because He’s the one that puts all the talk about death and hell in HIS BIBLE.
The Bible talks about hell as much if not more than heaven. God is warning us in His Bible. I’ll choose to do the same.
- When you start to understand the truth in heaven and in hell, you’ll tell people about Jesus.
- The first people you’ll tell are the ones you love the most. You’ll tell your closest family members.
- You’ll tell your closest friends. You’ll make sure they understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
If you don’t do this, you need to understand that there’s sudden death in this world, that 151,000 people die each day, and none of us are safe from death. We all must DIE!
- I want to tell you a quick story about 2 brothers. The younger brother moved away and lived in Texas.
- The older brother still lived in their home state of Michigan.
- The older brother got saved and wanted to make sure his little brother was saved too.
- He drove from Michigan to Texas to talk with his little brother who was in his 20’s now.
- He told his little brother, he said: “I’m saved. I want you to be saved. I want to tell you how you can be saved right now.”
His little brother laughed at him. He said I’ve got plenty of time to be saved. I’m young. I have lots of time left.
- He said leave me alone. I don’t need Jesus.
- He tried to tell his little brother again and again and over and over, but he wouldn’t listen.
- The older brother left with a broken heart. He drove all the way back home with his brother on his mind.
- He felt like a knife was driven through his heart.
- He wanted his little brother to be saved, but he wasn’t able to get his little brother to accept Jesus.
One week later his little brother helped a man hitchhiking on the side of the road in Texas.
- The hitchhiker had a gun and shot the young man for no reason.
- He dumped his body right there in an abandoned area of Texas.
- Police didn’t find his body for a few weeks.
- You see: that young man didn’t have the time he thought he had.
- He never accepted Jesus Christ so as far as we know that young man is in hell right now, and he’ll be there forever.
- You see: Without Jesus, there is no Savior to get you to heaven.
We like to think that all our loved ones make it to heaven, but they don’t. We like to make ourselves feel better.
- The truth is they only make it if they have Jesus Christ as their Savior.
- He is the only one with the POWER to get you to heaven.
- There’s DANGER in a sudden death.
- You don’t know when you’ll die, and you sure don’t know when your loved ones will die.
- You don’t know when your neighbors will die. You don’t know when anyone is going to die.
Death is sudden and unknown. Some people think it’s close and doesn’t happen for years.
- Others think they have years and it comes today.
- When death comes, it comes fast. Some people never see it coming.
- Be prepared to die each and every day. Accept Jesus Christ so you know where you’re going will be safe.
- You’ll be safe in the hands of Jesus Christ for eternity.
 Stop The Unbelief and Start Believing Right Now
The only sin that you MUST stop right now to be saved is the sin of unbelief on Jesus Christ.
- Stop not believing on Him and believe right now. That’s all it takes.
- Jesus is the only one who can save you. There is no one else who can save you. I can’t do it.
- You can’t do it. All the people in the entire world can’t come together and save you.
- No church can save you. No organization in existence can save you. Man doesn’t have that power.
- It’s only Jesus.
Jesus has that power! Jesus proved that already. He has power over life and death.
- You see: Your good works can’t save you. Going to church can’t save you.
- Being baptized can’t save you. Repenting of sin can’t save you. This sermon can’t save you.
- Your Dad and Mom can’t save you. Your husband can’t save you. Your wife can’t save you.
- It’s only Jesus and Jesus alone. Jesus is the ROCK. Anything else is sinking sand.
- Jesus holds you up on that rock while everything else sinks straight to hell.
- All else will fail you but Jesus alone. Remember this today.
 Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
- If you believe not, you’re damned to hell. Believe and you receive eternal life right now and forever.
- Belief on the Son of God, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, is all it takes to be saved right now.
- Let’s spread the words of Jesus Christ Himself.
 John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
- Once you choose to believe, you have eternal life. Eternal life does not end.
- Once you have it, you have it. No more worries about death.
- You’ll know you’re safe and sound in the hands of God Himself.
 John 10:25-30 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of me. 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and my Father are one.
- That’s it. Once you believe on Jesus Christ, you’re safe in the hand of God. You are His sheep now.
- You hear His voice. You are now His and no one will ever take you out of the hand of God.
- That includes you. You can’t get out of His hand. God has you now. You’re safe.
Don’t you want to be safe today?
- Don’t you want to know that you don’t have to worry about eternal fire and torment in hell?
- Don’t you want to stare your physical death in the face and know that you’re going to be okay?
- Once you have eternal life, you have it. Nothing you can do will earn it for you or lose it for you.
- It’s all on Jesus now. This is GOOD NEWS. This is the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- He did it all, and He is freely offering the gift to all people who believe on Him right now.
- It’s the greatest gift in existence and nothing else can even compare at all. Take the gift, and thank Jesus with all that you have while taking it.