- Sermon Slides for Sermon Do You Have The Right God?: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Do You Have The Right God?: PDF
 The title of the sermon today is “DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT GOD?”
I Had The Wrong God In The Past But No More
- I’ve had the wrong god throughout my life. Where did I get the wrong god?
- IN CHURCH. Why did I have the wrong god? I didn’t know my Bible. I didn’t understand it.
- Why didn’t I understand the Bible? Because I didn’t have a PREACHER to give me the truth.
- And I’m not talking about a preacher in a church.
- I’m talking about ANYONE who gives you the word of God. We’re all PREACHERS of God’s word.
NO ONE EVER told me the truth BECAUSE we all relied on CHURCH to tell us the truth.
- That’s a bad idea to rely on CHURCH to save you. A religion, a denomination, a church won’t save you.
- GOD SAVES YOU. So, we better make sure we have the right God in this Bible.
- And I wish someone would have told me this in my life MUCH SOONER than I got it.
- I wouldn’t have done stupid things like I’ve done. I wouldn’t have went up against the ONE TRUE GOD.
- When you KNOW who the ONE TRUE GOD is, you won’t mess with HIM.
- I don’t want ANY part of HIS WRATH. Understand that TODAY. We need the fear of God.
- THIS BIBLE RIGHT HERE will give you everything you need. You will fear God once you know this Bible.
Why do people sin? Why did I do certain things in my life like drink alcohol, get drunk, do stupid things?
- It’s because I didn’t really believe in God. I thought I did, but I didn’t. I wasn’t SAVED!
- I didn’t have REAL FAITH in GOD. I didn’t even know what that meant. I thought I did. But nope.
- I went to church all my life, and I didn’t know God. Why? Because they were teaching about a false god.
- I read my Bible, but I didn’t understand it. I couldn’t make sense of the Bible. Why?
- Because I wasn’t saved, and the churches I went to NEVER taught me HOW TO BE SAVED!!!
Churches won’t teach you MOST of the Bible today. Why? Because this Bible right here will SCARE YOU.
- The ONE TRUE GOD you will FEAR. The churches say: “You shouldn’t have to fear God.”
- Well, listen today, BECAUSE GOD says you SHOULD FEAR HIM.
- God is a GOD OF LOVE, but you need to understand what that ACTUALLY means.
- And it’s not what ALL THE CHURCHES around here are teaching.
- I have the BIBLE, THE WORD OF GOD right here to backup everything I’m telling you today.
- When you’re saved and you put forth effort to SEEK GOD, to read this, you’ll FIND GOD.
 Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
- When you know and understand the BIBLE from cover to cover, you’ll see that I’m telling you the truth.
- And I want you to know the truth, and I want you to see how other people are lying to you.
- How will you see this? When you see the words within the Bible, you know the truth.
- NO ONE CAN LIE TO YOU ANY MORE because you have something that is 100% THE TRUTH.
I Admitted I Was Wrong
Please listen today, because I had GOD all wrong for over 30 years of my life.
- And you know what? It’s okay to admit that you’re wrong. I admitted I was wrong.
- I was wrong for over 30 years. That’s a long time for being wrong.
- But yet, some people won’t give up the religion. Won’t give up their own belief that they’ve developed over the years.
- When something doesn’t match the Bible, they trust something they’ve learned over GOD.
- Don’t do that. TRUST what’s in this Bible right here. That’s why you need to be reading it.
- There’s NOTHING BETTER than learning the truth. So today, let’s learn about the ONE TRUE GOD.
So, let’s get started with this question: “WHO IS THE ONE TRUE GOD?”
- From Genesis to Revelation, we learn everything we need to know about God.
- If a church is teaching something different than this Bible, it’s FALSE.
- If I teach you something different than this BIBLE, I’m wrong. GOD IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
- God’s words are TRUE. If something contradicts HIS WORDS, it’s wrong.
 Psalm 119:160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.
 John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
 Proverbs 30:5-6 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. 6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
- So, I call people LIARS who change the word of God.
- And you might say: “Well, you shouldn’t call people liars.”
- Well, the Bible does all throughout. I use the Bible as MY AUTHORITY. God leads what I say.
- “EVERY WORD OF GOD IS PURE.” Do you believe what the Bible says? Every word is PURE.
- If you want a good life, USE THE BIBLE as your authority. Don’t go by what other people say.
God is THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF ALL THINGS. That’s you. That’s me. He created the heavens and the earth.
- Understand what that means today. Without HIM, there wouldn’t be life like you experience right now.
- You wouldn’t be here right now. GOD GAVE YOU THIS LIFE. He did it. He created all of this for you.
 Isaiah 40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
- He is the EVERLASTING GOD. He is the CREATOR of the ends of the earth.
- This earth, the sky, space, the sun, moon, stars, planets, the heavens.
 Psalm 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
- God is from everlasting to everlasting. He is the living God. All of the other gods of this world aren’t living.
- THE ONE TRUE GOD is the LIVING GOD.
- I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. No ONE has ANY POWER AT ALL over God. NO ONE.
- He is ALL POWERFUL. There are no power struggles with God. He is in control.
- Imagine looking up as high and as far as you can.
- Imagine going through this roof, through the sky, through the clouds, into outer space, passing by stars, through galaxies, as far as you can imagine.
- And then realize how small you are. That’s how high God is in His ways compared to ours.
- Humble yourself before God. Fear God because He is God.
 James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
 Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
- Look, I didn’t fear God because I didn’t know Him. How do you get to know God?
- READ AND STUDY THIS BIBLE. That’s how you get to know Him.
- Start with 15 minutes a day 4 times a day. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Before Bed. 15 minutes each.
You Can Ask God A Question
In the Book of Job, we see Job question God and God is fine with questions. You can question God.
- He’ll help you understand who He is. He knows if you’re SEEKING HIM or not.
- But understand who God is, or you might end up saying what Job said.
- Job questioned God. God ANSWERED. God said this to Job:
 Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
- And He said much more than that in Job Chapters 38 and 39. God puts JOB in his place.
- And then He says this in Chapter 40.
 Job 40:1-4 Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said, 2 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it. 3 Then Job answered the LORD, and said, 4 Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
- Job responds. “Hey God, I’m vile. I WILL SHUT UP NOW and put my hand upon my mouth!!!”
- In other words, God knows what He’s doing. He’s from everlasting to everlasting. HE IS GOD.
- I’m not, you’re not. Understand how GREAT GOD ALMIGHTY is and then you’ll know whose on your side.
- Then, you’ll know to do what He says. FAITH or BELIEVING is what keeps you from SIN.
- Build your faith by understand who God truly is. When you do, you won’t want to sin.
- Why? Is it because your Dad and Mom tell you not to? Is it because your church tells you not to?
- No, it’s not them. You don’t do it because you love God.
- You OBEY GOD because you love Him and you know He’s there watching.
- When you truly LOVE GOD, you do what He says.
 Leviticus 22:31 Therefore shall ye keep my commandments, and do them: I am the LORD.
 John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
- When you FEAR GOD, you’ll understand that HE WILL PUNISH YOU in this life.
- If He loves you, He punishes you when you do wrong. Does He take away YOUR ETERNAL LIFE? NO!!!
- But He will punish you on this Earth in this life. And you don’t want that.
 Proverbs 23:12-14 Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge. 13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
- That right there is THE NATURE OF GOD. He’s telling how to do things BECAUSE that’s how HE does it.
- HIS WAYS are the best ways. People say: “You shouldn’t whip your children. It’s not good.”
- Well, guess what? GOD SAYS OTHERWISE. Follow God’s ways and it turns out best.
- God is talking about ABUSE. He’s talking about a GOOD SMACK right on the padded bottom.
- That’s why there’s padding there. And you have to use common sense too.
- You don’t whip a 1-yr old that doesn’t understand yet. You don’t beat a child and punch them.
 Proverbs 19:18 Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying.
- It’s BEST to correct a child so they go the right direction. But it needs to be done correctly.
- Do I spank my children? Oh yes I do. And guess what? I don’t have to do it very often.
- Once lasts a pretty good while. When I say something, I mean it.
- I don’t threaten without following through. And that’s what God means in HIS WORD when He says this:
 Revelation 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
- That’s Jesus speaking right there. HE SAYS, “If I love you, I will rebuke and chasten you.”
- CHASTEN means to CORRECT YOU by punishment. To inflict PAIN to teach you a lesson.
- And typical church people will say: “It’s not loving to whip your children.”
- The Bible says opposite: It’s not loving if you don’t whip your children. IT’S HATING THEM!!!
 Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.
- So, if you let your children do whatever they want without correction, YOU HATE THEM the Bible says.
- Now that you see that, what do you think God will do once you’re a CHILD OF GOD.
- He is your Father once you’re saved. Jesus says what He’ll do. He will CHASTEN you because He loves you.
- God isn’t punishing you because He hates you. He’s trying to help you.
- YET, you get churches teaching that God won’t punish you for anything.
- Hey listen, there’s a HELL for a reason. It’s there to punish those who won’t believe God for eternity.
The Entire Bible Will Begin To Make Sense
Once you understand God, the entire Bible starts to make sense.
- The Old Testament and the New Testament fit together perfectly.
- Most preachers in today’s world won’t even touch the Old Testament.
- They don’t realize the New Testament quotes the Old Testament everywhere.
- God isn’t DIFFERENT in the New Testament. He’s the same GOD. He doesn’t change.
- He doesn’t need to change who HE IS. He only changes HIS PATH based on what we do.
- He gives us a choice. He allows us to make our own decisions.
- He gave us THE PERFECT LAW in the OLD TESTAMENT. Understand that LAW is perfect.
If you were going to create your very own country, what laws would you set?
- You should use the Bible to set those laws. Why? Because God’s laws are PERFECT.
- It’s this world that’s corrupted all of God’s laws.
- Since it’s so corrupted, we think God’s laws are WAY OUT THERE. “That’s CRAZY,” people will say.
- If God’s laws were used and followed by government’s, we wouldn’t all this evil.
- God’s laws are LOVING because HIS LAWS get rid of the evil out of this world.
- GOD HATES EVIL AND WICKEDNESS and HIS LAWS that He setup gets rid of that evil.
- That’s HIM LOVING US. He doesn’t want us around those things that corrupt us.
 Romans 12:9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
- Churches teach that GOD IS ONLY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Yes, God is love BUT GOD HATES evil.
- Do you see that verse on the screen?
- “Let love be without dissimulation.” This means LET LOVE BE REAL. NOT FAKE.
- Then it gives us the definition of LOVING. What does it mean to be loving?
- “Abhor that which is EVIL.” What’s that mean? GREATLY HATE that which is evil.
- When you GREATLY HATE sin, which is evil, you won’t want to do it. A LIE IS EVIL. Stealing is evil.
- Cheating is evil. Coveting is evil. Homosexuality is evil. Preaching falsely is a great evil.
- Worshipping a false god is something that GOD GREATLY HATES.
Some people might say: “Well, this is just a HATEFUL sermon!!!”
- No, it’s a loving sermon because I’m telling you the truth about God. It’s everywhere in this Bible.
- I’m telling you about THE ONE TRUE GOD in this Bible.
This is why it’s important to get GOD RIGHT. That’s the purpose of this sermon.
- I don’t want God mad at me or mad at you. Other people could care less. It’s more about them.
- Hey, get this straight today. I care about you. I love you. You need to understand what that means.
- I want you to know the truth. I’m SICK AND TIRED of people LYING TO YOU. SICK OF IT.
- I will not put up with it any more. That’s why I’m standing up here today.
Are You Looking To Feel Good About Yourself?
But look, people don’t want to hear the truth any more. They would rather go to a church that makes them feel good about themselves. One that doesn’t teach the truth.
- That’s truly sickening because CHURCH is about God.
- It’s not about YOU. It’s not about ME. It’s about HIM. Here? We will make it about Him.
- We’re going to learn what HE WANTS. Not what I want. Not what you want.
- Hey God, what do you want? That’s what we teach here. Nobody wants to hear that. SELFISHNESS!!!
- True love is loving God and others and NOT making everything about YOURSELF.
And then see what it says at the end of the verse: “CLEAVE TO THAT WHICH IS GOOD!!!”
- What’s that mean? STICK TO THAT WHICH IS GOOD.
- STICK LIKE GLUE to the good. And don’t ever get away from it. And what’s good?
 Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
- So, what do you are supposed to do? CLEAVE TO GOD WHO IS GOOD!!!
- And He says, don’t do this. THOU SHALT NOT. He says, “Hey, do this.” THOU SHALT.
- God tells us exactly what He wants us to be like and to do in this world. EXACTLY.
- If you choose to OBEY GOD, you’re cleaving to that which is GOOD.
- When you love God and keep HIS COMMANDMENTS, that’s the definition of love.
- So, let’s see some of HIS COMMANDMENTS that this world say are ridiculous.
- But the truth is, they are ridiculous. This is GOD’S PERFECT LAW!!! Understand that.
In the Book of Genesis, we see that God destroys the Earth with a flood.
- Churches today want to ignore that fact. They say, “My god would never destroy a child.”
- “My god would NEVER kill all the innocent animals.”
- Yes, that’s right BECAUSE your god is a false god. You’ve made up your own god.
- The God in THIS BIBLE DESTROYED all life from the Earth. Why?
- BECAUSE HE HATES EVIL. He will not put up with it. LOVE is HATING EVIL and cleaving to GOOD.
 Genesis 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
- That verse right there is why God destroyed all life on this earth.
- He took their LIFE AWAY. The babies went to heaven. Their soul is doing just fine.
- People who believed on God went to heaven too. They’re doing just fine.
- God knows what He’s doing.
- God implemented the DEATH PENALTY when Noah stepped off the ark.
 Genesis 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
- Church people will say: “The death penalty is not loving. My god doesn’t want that.”
- Again, anyone who says that doesn’t know and understand the ONE TRUE GOD. They have a false god.
- Understand God. Did He want the death penalty? No.
- He had to implement the death penalty because of OUR ACTIONS.
God Implemented The Death Penalty
Why did He do that? So the earth wouldn’t end up like it was before the flood. Evil spreads.
- God said, “Hey, you kill a man. YOU DIE by man.” God said MURDER deserves the death penalty.
- It’s LOVING because you get sick and vile murderers OFF THE STREETS.
- You don’t have to worry about that person coming and MURDERING YOU.
- God is STICKING up for the good people who don’t murder. He wants GOOD for you in this life.
- HIS LAW IS LOVE. Understand that HIS LAW is perfect.
 Exodus 21:16 And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.
- Do you see that right there? If you kidnap ANY PERSON, you are to be put to death.
- That puts a stop to these sick and nasty people. They think twice about kidnapping someone.
- That’s all around us today, and those people don’t get put to death. They steal children and sell them.
- They sell young girls to be prostitutes in these other countries. THAT’S SICK. Put them to death.
- That gets all of the evil and wicked trash out of this world and into hell where it belongs.
 Exodus 21:29 But if the ox were wont to push with his horn in time past, and it hath been testified to his owner, and he hath not kept him in, but that he hath killed a man or a woman; the ox shall be stoned, and his owner also shall be put to death.
- Do you see that verse right there?
- If a dog has been violent in the past and the owner allows it run free still, and it kills someone, do you know what happens according to the Bible?
- The dog is put to death and the owner is put to death also.
- The owner knew it was a violent dog and did nothing. The dog kills someone and the owner is put to death.
- If the owner didn’t know the animal was violent, they wouldn’t be put to death.
 Exodus 22:19 Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.
- I don’t need to say anything about that. SICK, NASTY, VILE. Death penalty.
- God shouldn’t have to write all these laws. He did because getting rid of these people is loving.
- God doesn’t say go do whatever you want, and I’ll love you no matter what. He doesn’t say that EVER.
God Doesn’t Say To Go And Sin Now
But yet, that’s what churches are teaching. And you know what, GOD HATES THAT GREATLY!
- They’ve taken HIS WORDS and made them into a lie. Why? To serve themselves.
- To make themselves feel good. To make people worship them. That’s what you get in churches.
 Leviticus 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man’s wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
 Leviticus 20:11 And the man that lieth with his father’s wife hath uncovered his father’s nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
 Leviticus 20:12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.
 Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
- Obviously, God isn’t picking on homosexuals. He’s putting a lot of other people to death too.
- Why? Because it’s evil and wicked. SODOMY is evil. Murder is evil. Adultery is evil.
- People will say that HOMOSEXUALS were born that way. How do you know the truth?
- God doesn’t MAKE abominations. This tells you 100% for sure that they weren’t born that way.
- They chose to become an abomination. They will be evil and do evil. Understand that.
- God says, “THEY SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH.” Why? Because it’s better for the rest of the world.
- Is it okay to invite homosexuals into the church? NO!!! It’s loving to give them the GOSPEL.
- They aren’t welcome into the church. GOD HATES ABOMINATIONS.
 Deuteronomy 7:26 Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.
- God calls HOMOSEXUALITY an abomination. Don’t bring them into your house.
- If you do, you obviously don’t believe the WORD OF GOD.
- You have no faith in HIS WORD, and you don’t fear God at all. See the words in the verse on the screen.
- Do you want to be a CURSED thing like it?
Don’t Take The Law Into Your Own Hands
Whose responsible for implementing the death penalty?
- The government. Not you. Not I. We don’t take it into our own hands.
- Should you feel sorry for the people who murder and get the death penalty?
- Let’s see what the Bible says.
 Numbers 35:31 Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death.
Some people in churches will say: “Well, this is the God of the Old Testament.”
- This just means they don’t understand the Bible from front to back.
- The entire Bible fits together perfectly. Once you know it, you’ll see the truth.
- God doesn’t change WHO HE IS. He’s perfect. He didn’t learn from His mistakes.
- He didn’t get older and more mellow. He didn’t start smoking marijuana. HE IS FROM EVERLASTING.
- The New Testament quotes the Old Testament over and over and over again.
 Matthew 22:37-39 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
- Remember, loving God is doing what He says to do.
- If you love me, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS. But notice what is says in verse 39.
- “THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF.”
- How do you love your neighbor? It’s simple. FOLLOW GOD’S COMMANDMENTS.
- Did you know verse 39 right there from JESUS comes from the Old Testament? It all goes together.
- Did you know JESUS, the SON OF GOD, is the WORD? He wrote the OLD TESTAMENT!!!
- Jesus WROTE the OLD TESTAMENT. He was there. He is from everlasting to everlasting.
- When I hear people say God is different in the Old Testament, it drives me crazy.
- This just tells me they don’t understand God. Jesus wrote the Old Testament.
 Leviticus 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.
- Do you see where this verse comes from? That’s Leviticus Chapter 19 verse 18.
- The verse that says homosexuals are an abomination is in Leviticus Chapter 20 verse 13.
- That’s just a few verses away. You should always BE A LOVING person using God’s definition of love.
- We are to CLEAVE to that which is good and HATE that which is evil.
- And HATE doesn’t mean REPAYING someone. You just stay away from them. You get away from evil.
- GOD WILL REPAY He says. You don’t do the re-payment.
- You let the government take care of those people and KNOW that will God take care of things.
 Proverbs 20:22 Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on the LORD, and he shall save thee.
 Ezekiel 7:8 Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations.
I’m trying to show you today who God truly is, and He’s not what most churches teach.
- They don’t teach the Bible. They pick and choose and take verses out of context constantly.
- I hope you’re starting to understand God’s love and who He really is.
- He wants all people to be SAVED and go to heaven BUT that’s not going to happen.
- He gives EVERYONE a chance to be SAVED and go to heaven.
 Romans 1:18-21 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
- This Scripture tells us that God has shown HIMSELF to all people.
- He says “the invisible things of HIM from the creation of the world are CLEARLY SEEN.”
- “Even HIS ETERNAL POWER and GODHEAD are seen!!!”
- At the end of verse 20 there, it says, “SO THAT THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE.”
- They knew God but glorified Him not. They weren’t thankful. Became vain. Their foolish heart darkened.
- God doesn’t want anyone to go to hell. He wants ALL TO BE SAVED.
- But HIS design is perfect and He gives us all the right to make our own choices.
God Gives You The Choice To Be Saved
You have the choice right now to BE SAVED. You can know 100% for sure BY YOUR CHOICE.
- God gives YOU the choice whether or not to be saved. He doesn’t decide later.
- He allows YOU to make the choice. He doesn’t MAKE you believe.
- The Bible tells us how to be saved. The Bible calls it a NEW BIRTH. Jesus says you must be born again.
 John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
- What does that mean? How can you be born again? Well, let’s see what Jesus means.
 John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?
- Nicodemus was a religious leader, a ruler of the Jews.
- He’s like: “What are you talking about Jesus? How can a man be born again? We’re already born once.”
- So notice, we’re talking about being born from your Mother into this world.
 John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
- Jesus tells us you MUST be born of WATER and of the SPIRIT. If not, you won’t enter into heaven.
- What does this mean? Some false preachers say: “SEE, this means you MUST be baptized.”
- This isn’t talking about baptism. Being born of water is talking about BEING BORN of your MOTHER.
- How do we know this for sure?
- JESUS explains it in the next verse. Yet, preachers won’t read the next verse. Watch what He says.
 John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
- So Jesus tells us what HE MEANS right there.
- “That which is born of the FLESH IS FLESH and that which is born of the SPIRIT is SPIRIT.
- To be saved and go to heaven, you must be born of the flesh. That’s you. You’re here.
- And then you MUST be born of the SPIRIT.
- What’s that mean? Born of the SPIRIT?
- When you believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST and only HIM to save you, you receive eternal life and you receive the HOLY SPIRIT that seals you.
- It’s your choice to believe. It takes no work at all. Eternal life is the greatest gift EVER.
- And you don’t do any work for it. Jesus did all the work. You simply change your mind and believe.
 Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
- If you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, you’re saved.
- Put all your trust on HIM, and you’re saved in a moment.
- You see that verse right there? This means ALL prophets in the BIBLE knew about JESUS.
- From Able to Zechariah, A TO Z, they knew about Jesus.
- Every single person who is in heaven right now got there the same way.
- They changed their mind and believed on the Lord Jesus Christ. Not on themselves in any way.
- Not on church, not on baptism, not on repenting of sin, not on their goodness, not on their works.
- They got there by putting ALL THEIR TRUST on Jesus. That’s FAITH in HIM.
- They were BORN AGAIN when that happened just like the BIBLE says.
You’re Born In A Moment And Born Again In A Moment
When you’re born into this world, it happens when you enter into this world and take that first breath.
- You’re alive and living in this world now. It happens in a MOMENT.
- Jesus says, you must be BORN AGAIN. Why? Because you being saved happens in a MOMENT.
- As soon as you change your mind and BELIEVE, you’re saved. PAST TENSE. Jesus says so.
 John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
- So God is a GOOD FATHER. Once you’re born again, He is your Father now.
- Jesus is the FATHER OF EVERLASTING. He is not God the Father. He is God the SON.
- But Jesus is the FATHER OF EVERLASTING because eternal life comes through HIS NAME.
So remember, we’re trying to show who GOD is today by using the Bible.
- It’s difficult to break it all down into one sermon because GOD is so great.
- We’ve seen that He is the creator of all things. He gave you life. He gave us this earth to live in.
- We see that He is a GOD OF LOVE but that includes punishing evil and wickedness in this world.
- He does that for US. He does that to help us. He could just let it all go. It would be total chaos.
- He allows us to make our own decisions. He gives you the choice to go to heaven or hell.
- He did all the work for you. He wants to give you a gift. Just take the gift HE SAYS.
Who is God? God is 3 persons in ONE ALMIGHTY GOD.
- We need to make sure we have the right God in order to be saved.
- If we have a god that’s different than the one in this Bible, that false god can’t save us.
- If you say JESUS is one thing, and I say JESUS is another thing, we don’t have the same god.
- A false god has no SAVING POWER so we MUST get it right today.
Certain religions will say: “Hey, using the word 3 PERSONS is not Biblical! Where does the Bible say that?”
- Okay, here’s where the Bible uses the word PERSON to describe God.
- And remember, the ONE TRUE GOD isn’t trying to trick us with HIS WORDS in the Bible.
 Hebrews 1:1-3 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
- Verse 2 calls JESUS HIS SON whom HE hath appointed HEIR of all things.
- Notice it says: “BY WHOM HE MADE THE WORLDS.” Jesus was there with God before anything was created.
- Verse 3 says JESUS is the express IMAGE of HIS PERSON. He is the image of God the Father.
- He is the image of HIS PERSON. This uses the word PERSON.
- A son is in the image of his father. I’m in the image of my Dad. We look similar. That’s what this means.
- We aren’t the same person, but I’m in the IMAGE of my Dad. We look alike. Not exact but in the image.
- How do we know God the Father and JESUS CHRIST aren’t the same person?
- The Bible tells us this hundreds of times OVER and OVER again in every way possible.
- Look at verse 3. See the words of God. Not my words. The words of the Bible.
Jesus Is Not God The Father
It says, “JESUS sat down on the RIGHT HAND of the MAJESTY ON HIGH.”
- The MAJESTY ON HIGH is GOD THE FATHER. He’s at the top of the chain.
- Jesus sits down on HIS RIGHT HAND. If they were the same, that wouldn’t make any sense AT ALL.
- So Jesus was there in the BEGINNING when GOD CREATED EVERYTHING.
- God the Father made all of creation THROUGH His Son Jesus Christ.
 Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
- Who is this GOD that we’re hearing about in VERSE #1 of the ENTIRE BIBLE. That’s an important verse.
- We begin to learn who GOD is in the first chapter of the Bible.
- Do you see the word GOD right there in Genesis 1:1?
- In Hebrew, the language MOST of the Old Testament was written in, looks like this:
- That HEBREW word for God is Elohiym. That word in Hebrew is a PLURAL word. It’s not singular.
- That PLURAL word for God is used 2,606 times in the Bible.
- The singular word for God is used 57 times in the Bible.
- Do you think God is trying to tell us something by using the PLURAL word for God?
- And He uses it in verse #1 of Genesis.
- There’s more than 1 person of God. The Bible tells us this ALL THROUGHOUT the Bible.
- I could spend days going through all of that with you, but you would get tired of hearing it.
 Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
- The Holy Spirit shows up in verse 2 of the Bible. He’s a different than GOD the Father.
- And we know Jesus is GOD. He’s right there with the Father and the Holy Spirit in Genesis.
 Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
- What do you see there right in the beginning of that verse? “LET US” make man in OUR IMAGE.
- If it were only one, why would this say “US?” Why would this say “After OUR likeness.”
- Some false religions will say: “Oh, that’s the angels God is talking about.”
- Well that just means you haven’t studied Bible about the angels.
- There’s cherubim’s and seraphim’s and they don’t look like us AT ALL.
- They have 4 wings or 6 wings, eyes all about, cherubim’s have 4 faces. Nothing like us.
- Angels are SPIRITS only. They aren’t flesh and blood. The Bible says so. That verse is PLURAL.
- Let “US” make man in our image. The angels aren’t the creators. That’s talking about GOD in plural.
- Jesus HIMSELF says this in John 16:32.
 John 16:32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
- Do you trust what Jesus says? Or, will you trust what some man or woman says?
- See what He says right there. He says, “I AM NOT ALONE.”
- Why is He not alone? Who else is with Him? He says, “BECAUSE THE FATHER IS WITH ME.”
- Why would Jesus trick us if He is the ONLY ONE? He’s not trying to trick us or play games.
- MAN is playing the games. SATAN is playing the games. JESUS doesn’t play games.
- He says, “I AM NOT ALONE BECAUSE THE FATHER IS WITH ME.”
- Listen to this verse in the Old Testament talking about JESUS.
 Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.
- Who sent Jesus, the SON OF GOD, to this earth to die for you and your sins?
- God the Father and the Holy Spirit? There are 3 witnesses in heaven.
- I don’t care if the FALSE RELIGION of Catholicism believe in the Trinity.
- I don’t care if some witches made something up that’s similar to GOD.
- Why? Because GOD was there A LONG TIME before them. I believe what the Bible says.
- I don’t care if a false religion gets something in the Bible right and then corrupts the rest of it.
God Tells Us Who He Is In The Bible
GOD IS GOD, and He tells is who He is all throughout the Bible. It’s everywhere.
- God doesn’t mess around. You better GOD right. You better have the right one.
- He gave you this word right here for YOU to study on your own. I have it. You have it.
- You have no excuse not to study this. Then, you’ll see what I’m telling you is the truth.
- Then, you’ll see the others have been lying to you. Just like I saw. I was in the same situation.
- All my life. I was taught a FALSE GOD that didn’t match this Bible. One day I said, “NO MORE!!!”
- “We’re going to learn who the ONE TRUE GOD is using this Bible.” And that’s what we’ve done.
Churches tell you that you shouldn’t HATE. They say, “God doesn’t hate anyone or anything.”
- That’s a false god. They say, “God accepts anyone and everything no matter what.”
- That’s a false god. That’s not the God of this Bible. Remember, a false god HAS NO POWER. It’s fake.
- Here’s what the Bible tells us about the ONE TRUE GOD.
 Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
- Do you see what that verse means? If you don’t HATE EVIL, then you don’t fear the LORD AT ALL.
- These churches who say they don’t hate anything, don’t know God. They don’t fear God.
- Well Jesus never HATED anything. Hey, JESUS IS GOD.
- Churches make Jesus out to be like some long-haired hippie from the 70’s who LOVES EVERYBODY.
- That’s FALSE. First, Jesus didn’t have long hair. Jesus, who is the WORD OF GOD, says this:
 1 Corinthians 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
- You see that verse? JESUS WROTE THAT. He didn’t have long hair.
- It’s a shame HE SAYS. Do you think Jesus is a shame? The world made up a false Jesus.
- Jesus HIMSELF says this in the Book of Revelation.
 Revelation 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
- The Nicolaitans were a false religion. Jesus says, “I HATE THEIR DEEDS.” Or the works they do.
- He’s telling the Church at Ephesus that they’re doing a GOOD JOB because they HATE the deeds of the Nicolaitans. He’s praising for HATING. Do you see that? That’s Jesus.
- When you get this right, the whole Bible makes sense BECAUSE you have the right God.
- And you might say, “Well, God doesn’t actually HATE any people. It’s just the evil that He hates.”
- “Love the sinner. Hate the sin.” Right? That’s what people say comes from the Bible.
- But it doesn’t. Love the sinner, hate the sin isn’t in the Bible. That’s from Mahatma Gandhi.
- Here’s what the Bible says.
 Psalm 5:4-6 For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. 5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
- The Bible says, “God HATES all workers of iniquity.” The Lord will ABHOR or GREATLY HATE the bloody and deceitful man. The one who murders and the one who lies.
- Do you see this today? Churches won’t teach this because it doesn’t match their false god.
- And you might say, just like I did: “Well, I will still help and love everybody.”
- Hey, I was taught the same thing in the so-called churches. It’s false. It’s a lie. How do I know?
- Because I have the WORD OF GOD right here. 100% truth. Watch this.
 2 Chronicles 19:1-2 And Jehoshaphat the king of Judah returned to his house in peace to Jerusalem. 2 And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.
- The Bible says, “You want to help the UNGODLY? You want to help those who HATE the Lord?”
- “Alright,” God says. “THEREFRORE IS WRATH UPON YOU FROM THE LORD.”
- You have all these false churches today sending money to ISRAEL.
- That country is 99% religion of JUDAISM. They HATE JESUS. They’ll tell you that.
- They say He’s a false MESSIAH, and that they would kill Him again if they had the chance.
- And false churches will say, “But they have the same God as we do.” No, they don’t.
- They think all the stories in the Books of Moses are fairy tales. They don’t believe there was a flood.
- They don’t follow the laws that God set forth. They don’t do any of that. They don’t have the same God!
- I want you to this SCRIPTURE right now today. See these words that I’m putting here on the screen.
- Study it yourself. You’ll see the truth. THE WORD OF GOD IS THE TRUTH.
 1 John 2:22-23 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
- The religion of JUDAISM denies that JESUS IS THE CHRIST. They do 100%. It’s a fact.
- So what does God say about them? He says, THEY ARE ANTICHRIST.
- God says, “If you don’t have the Son, you don’t have the Father.”
- See verse 23 today. If you deny the SON OF GOD, you don’t have the Father.
- They are 2 different and distinct people in the BIBLE. They aren’t the same PERSON.
- “WHOSOEVER (it doesn’t matter who you are) DENIETH the Son, the same HATH NOT THE FATHER.”
Simply Change Your Mind About God
But look, it’s simple to change your mind today.
- It says, “He that acknowledgeth the SON hath the FATHER also.” There’s more than 1 person.
- Each are the ONE TRUE GOD, but GOD exists in 3 persons. God’s not trying to trick you. See the words.
- Don’t listen to me. Listen to the SCRIPTURE, which is PERFECT.
- If someone tells you that JESUS IS GOD THE FATHER, that’s a lie because the Bible says so. Not me. GOD.
 1 John 2:24-26 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father. 25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life. 26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
- God wrote this to YOU TODAY, so you can see those that are seducing you.
- Those same religions also teach you that you don’t have eternal life.
- If they teach you that you can LOSE YOUR SALVATION, then it’s not eternal life.
- If you have it today, and you lose it in the future, it’s NOT everlasting life.
Watch out for those people. The Bible teaches YOU HAVE ETERNAL LIFE once you believe.
- If a church teaches the opposite of that, whose lying to you? Make a choice today. Whose lying?
- Don’t let people lie to you. You have the truth in the Bible. Read it. Study it. You’ll see.
- Just like I’ve seen, YOU WILL SEE. I’m sick of people lying to you. I can’t stand it. Why?
- These people who lie are sending you to hell. BELIEVE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS. That’s how you make it.
The Bible NEVER says anything close to this:
- You can lose your salvation. Be baptized and your saved. Speak in tongues and your saved.
- Wear pants, and I’ll send you to hell. Cut your hair, and I’ll send you to hell.
- Women shouldn’t wear men’s clothing the Bible says. Men shouldn’t wear women’s clothing.
- That doesn’t make God happy. Women SHOULD have long hair. The Bible doesn’t say anything about trimming up your hair and sending you to hell.
- Dress modestly the Bible says. Don’t try to be fancy and stand out. But be modest.
- The Bible doesn’t say: “Lie and I’ll send you to hell. Steal and I’ll send you to hell. Commit adultery and I’ll send you to hell. Fornicate and I’ll send you to hell.”
- Should you do those things? NO!!! God HATES those things. GOD HATES SIN. So don’t do it.
- But if you do, if you mess up, God isn’t taking away your everlasting life. That’s what HE SAYS!!! Not me.
- I didn’t make it up. I’m nothing compared to God. He said it. Not me.
Nothing Bad Comes From God???
Churches say, “Nothing bad comes from God.” Where does the Bible say that? That’s a false god.
- Do you want to see what the Bible says? I do. I want to hear what GOD HAS TO SAY.
- I’m sick and tired of hearing what a MAN has to say. Let’s hear from God.
 Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
- God sends evil upon people in the Bible as a punishment. He sends other nations to conquer his people.
- Why? Because they went against Him. He does it hundreds of times in the Bible. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
- He says so. The entire book of Judges is about this. All the books of Samuel, Kings, Chronicles tell us this.
 1 Samuel 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
- Where did the evil spirit come from that troubled Saul? “FROM THE LORD,” it says right there.
- In other words, don’t mess with God like Saul did. Do what He says. FEAR GOD.
- Saul went to heaven. The Bible tells us this. He was SAVED. He was God’s anointed King.
- Read 1 Samuel Chapter 28. It tells you the truth. Saul killed himself and went to heaven.
- That was a punishment from God. Saul died BECAUSE He went up against God.
 1 Chronicles 10:13-14 So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the LORD, even against the word of the LORD, which he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to inquire of it; 14 And inquired not of the LORD: therefore he slew him, and turned the kingdom unto David the son of Jesse.
- Do you see that? Saul didn’t keep the word of the Lord. He went to a witch. A false religion.
- FEAR GOD today, and let’s do what He says. Who cares what a religions says. Let’s follow Him.
- Why? Because God can take you out ANY TIME He wants. Disobey Him. Get ready for it.
- The Bible will put the fear of God into you. Read it. You need it. I need it.
 2 Kings 2:23-24 And he went up from thence unto Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
- That’s the true nature of God. He sees the wickedness. He knows what a child will turn into.
- God knows the future. ELISHA cursed them in the name of the Lord. God controls the animals too.
- Do you understand that today? God controls the animals.
- So, for all the false preachers that are out there today, I want you to hear this. This is GOD SPEAKING.
 Malachi 2:1-3 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you. 2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. 3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
- That’s the ONE TRUE GOD speaking right there. You don’t hear this stuff in churches.
- That’s God’s word. God doesn’t play games. He’s serious. Don’t mess around with false churches.
- Learn your Bible, study it, and I guarantee you’ll know a false church immediately.
- Let’s close this out today. See this last verse.
 Psalm 119:104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
- “Through thy PRECEPTS.” That’s God’s commands and HIS WORDS to you.
- You get understanding only through HIM. Ask Him to help you. That’s what I did. He did it.
- And then when you know HIS WORDS, you’ll HATE every false way.
- That’s a righteous hate. You hate it because it’s wrong and it’s sending people to HELL.
- I don’t want you go to hell because a CHURCH is lying to you.
- I don’t want family going to hell. I don’t want my friends going to hell.
Tell Your Family And Friends About Jesus
I don’t want them looking up from hell at me like the rich man in Luke Chapter 16.
- I don’t want to see the torment in their eyes as they look up to me.
- I don’t want them saying: “Why didn’t you tell me the truth? You knew the truth but didn’t tell me?”
- “Now look at me, I’m here in torment in the flaming fire of hell. You could have told me!!!”
You know the truth now, and now it’s your responsibility to get out to people. God says so.
- HE COMMANDS US TO PREACH THE GOSPEL. The one in this Bible. He doesn’t suggest it. He commands it.
- Are you going to do what He asks, or are you going up against the ONE TRUE GOD? The living God?
- I choose to do what God asks. That’s why I’m here right now. See the truth.
- You want to talk? Always here. My wife is always here. Talk to her. Talk to me. Let’s get the truth.
- Let’s find out who GOD REALLY IS because churches are teaching a false god.
- You don’t want any part in a false god. GOD IS NOT HAPPY WITH THAT.
- If you want to make God happy, I DO (HE GAVE ME LIFE and EVERLASTING LIFE), read this BIBLE. Learn it.
Let’s close with a prayer.