- Sermon Slides for Sermon Does God Turn His Back On You? Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Does God Turn His Back On You? PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon Does God Turn His Back On You? Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon Does God Turn His Back On You? Video
 The title of the sermon: “DOES GOD TURN HIS BACK ON YOU?”
“God Has Turned His Back On Me”
- I’ve had emails and calls from people telling me: “God has turned His back on me.”
- They say, “I know He’s turned His back on me.” So, today, let’s look at the Scriptures.
- Get your own answer in your head before we start today. What’s your answer to this question?
- Do you think God would turn His back on you? What about these people who are saying these things?
- Would God do this? Let’s find the truth from the Scriptures.
 Deuteronomy 32:15-16 But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation. 16 They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.
- Jeshurun is another name for the children of Israel. They were doing great because of God.
- Then they forsook God which made them. He created them. He brought all the blessings to them.
- Then they lightly esteemed Jesus Christ, the ROCK of their salvation.
- They went after false gods. BAD MOVE. When you do that, you provoke God Almighty.
- You will provoke Him to anger. You don’t want any of that. What did they do?
 Deuteronomy 32:17-18 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not. 18 Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.
- Do you forget about God each day? Do you not read His words each day?
- Do you not study His words each day? And I don’t mean a little devotional book with one verse and some false “Christian’s”
 Deuteronomy 32:19-20 And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters. 20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.
- God hides His face from these people because He hated them. Why? Because they had no faith.
- “Children in whom is no faith.” HE ABHORRED THEM. That’s what the Scriptures say.
- Abhorred means God greatly hated them. So He turned His back on them and hid His face from them.
- Is that not what the Scriptures say? So, are these people right about God turning His back on them?
- I’ve had multiple people tell me this lately. “I feel like God has turned His back on me.”
 Psalm 10:1 Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?
- Sometimes you might think God has turned His back and is hiding from you in times of trouble.
- We all go through troubling times. “God, have you turned you back on me? Where are you, God?”
- “Why are you standing so far away, Lord? Why are you hiding in times of trouble?”
- Sometimes we go too far and don’t believe God is seeing anything we do.
 Psalm 10:11 He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it.
- We think that God will never see what we’re doing now. He’s hiding His face and won’t see.
- So we think we’ll get by with things since God isn’t paying attention to us.
- “Oh, He’s not watching. I’ll just do this anyway and get by with it.”
 Psalm 13:1-4 How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me? 2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me? 3 Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death; 4 Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
- So far we see all these Scriptures talking about God hiding His face or turning His back on you.
- “How long will you forget me, Lord? How long will you hide your face from me?”
- “Please hear me, Lord!!!”
 Psalm 44:20-22 If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god; 21 Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart. 22 Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.
 Psalm 44:23-26 Awake, why sleepest thou, O Lord? arise, cast us not off for ever. 24 Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and forgettest our affliction and our oppression? 25 For our soul is bowed down to the dust: our belly cleaveth unto the earth. 26 Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies’ sake.
- What do we see in most of these Scriptures? We see people who have forgotten God.
- Why are you hiding your face from us, God? Why have you turned your back on us, God?
- Do you think God is right when He turns His back on you? When He hides His face from you?
- Of course He’s right. He never does anything wrong. He’s always right 100% of the time.
- “Arise for our help, O Lord, and redeem us because you are merciful on us.”
- Does God turn His back on you? Of course He does, and He will. The Bible clearly tells us so.
Why would He do that? Because of sin. It’s very easy and simple to see.
- Do you know very many people in this world today who are following God? Take a look this week.
- See what you find. And I’m not talking about the false god and false Jesus in this world today.
- I’m not talking about the false god who would never turn its back on you.
- This false god is not a he or a she. This false god is an “IT” because it’s genderless now.
- This false god loves everyone all the time no matter what. I’m not talking about that false god.
- I’m talking about people who are actually following the God of the Bible.
- This God, the real God who is actually living, will turn His back on you, and He’s right to do so.
One man who called me crying about his failing relationship with his wife and kids told me:
- “God has turned His back on me.” I spent almost an hour explaining things to this man.
- I asked him if he was saved. Not even close. I gave him the gospel. He says he believes on Jesus Christ.
- I asked him if he reads the Bible. “No, but I pray.”
- Well who do you think you’re praying to? Just some unknown god in the sky?
- You don’t even know the one true God because you don’t know anything about Him.
If you won’t read the Scriptures, how will you know who God is? How will you not sin?
- How will you prevent God from turning His back on you if you don’t care anything about Him?
- This isn’t a fake god that is available for you any time you need Him.
- That’s what people have made god out to be. They have a false god described in the Scriptures.
God Hates False Gods And Most People Have A False God
And guess what God hates? He hates false gods. It’s a great sin to have a false god.
- These people believe god has turned his back on them.
- They’re talking about a god who isn’t even alive. They have a false god that isn’t going to do anything.
- When something goes wrong, they pray to this false god that they don’t even know.
- They don’t even attempt t get to know God through His words in the Bible. They could care less.
- But they want someone there when things go wrong. The real God won’t be there for you.
- He will turn His back on you because you could care less about Him.
- Your fake god won’t be there either because that false god doesn’t exist. You’ll get no help from “IT.”
- Do you want to hear about the real God who is actually alive? HE IS A FEARFUL GOD. You should be afraid.
 Deuteronomy 28:1-2 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: 2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
- How will you know what to hearken to if you won’t hear His words? He’s given you a Bible.
- But you won’t read it? If you’ll simply do what He says, He will greatly bless you with spiritual blessings.
- But let’s say you won’t read His words, you don’t care about His words, and you just want Him there to help you in times of trouble that you caused because you wouldn’t do what He said.
- Let’s see what happens when you could care less what God wants and won’t do what He says.
- Deuteronomy Chapter 28 goes through all the blessings you receive for following God’s words.
- Most of the chapter goes through all the curses you receive for ignoring God and His words.
 Deuteronomy 28:15-16 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: 16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.
 Deuteronomy 28:17-19 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store. 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
- Does this sound like the god you find in churches today? Sure doesn’t. Why? Because it’s not.
- They’ve made up their own false gods. Their god does whatever they want him to do.
- Their fake god does whatever makes all of them happy. Their “IT” doesn’t exist. It’s fake. It’s false.
- This is the real God that you should be afraid of because you won’t read His words.
- This is the real God who hates little devotional books with one twisted verse from a false Bible version.
- Why don’t you get out the actual Bible and read more than one verse? Don’t you care what He says?
- Don’t you actually want to make sure you’re not doing something wrong? You don’t want these curses.
- God won’t only turn His back on you, but He’ll curse you and destroy you too.
 Deuteronomy 28:20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
- Did God forsake you first? No, He didn’t. He’s done so much for you. He gave you life.
- He brings the sun up for you every day. He gives you food. He gives you water.
- He keeps your heart beating. And you say, “God has turned His back on me.”
- NO!!! You’ve turned you back on Him, and I’m sick of people acting like God did something wrong.
- “He’s not a good God because He turned His back on me.” Cry me a river!!! You did it.
The Lord shall send upon thee cursing and vexation in everything that you do.
- Why? “Because of the wickedness of your doings whereby YOU have forsaken ME,” God says.
- And God doesn’t lie about anything. So, He will do all these things if you want to forsake Him.
 Deuteronomy 28:21-22 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it. 22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
- And yes, this is written to the children of Israel because they saw all the miracles that God did.
- When you’re a saved person, God will be tougher on you than others who don’t understand.
- God doesn’t change. This is who He is, and this is why we need to seek Him with everything we have.
- We don’t just go about our days, weeks, months, and years and never acknowledge God’s words.
- “Well, I don’t feel like reading the Bible.” Well, God won’t feel like helping you when you need it.
 Deuteronomy 28:23-24 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron. 24 The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
- God will destroy you.
 Deuteronomy 28:25-26 The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth. 26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.
- Again, does this sound like the god that this world has made up? No, it doesn’t. That’s a false god.
- The true God HATES false gods and hates when you make things up about Him.
- People are bowing down to this fake god and worshipping this fake god in churches as we speak.
- And yes, they are the majority of so-called “Christians” right now who are supposedly worshipping the God of the Bible.
- They are deceived and are instead worshipping some fake god because their god would never do what is being discussed in Deuteronomy Chapter 28.
- I could keep reading about all the curses God will send to you, but I’ll skip on down to verse 45.
 Deuteronomy 28:45-46 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee: 46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
 Deuteronomy 28:47-48 Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things; 48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
- If you don’t want to read the Bible with JOYFULNESS and with GLADNESS of heart, be ready. Be afraid.
- If you don’t want to hear from God unless it’s a convenient time for you, be ready. Be afraid.
You should be glad that God has turned His back on you because when He turns back around, you better run.
- You better be scared. You better fear God. This is why you need to read the actual Bible.
- Do you know what you won’t find in the little devotional books? You won’t find Deuteronomy Chapter 28.
- You won’t find all the warnings that you better be scared to death of God.
- You won’t find all the stories that will scare you to death.
- You won’t find Korah and all the women and children being swallowed up by the earth.
- You won’t see the Scriptures where all the people ran for their life.
- You won’t find the Scriptures with what happened directly after that when the people talked trash about Moses and Aaron.
- But we’ll read them here because we want to know the truth and avoid God’s wrath upon us.
 Numbers 16:41 But on the morrow all the congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and against Aaron, saying, Ye have killed the people of the LORD.
- Bad idea. God did it. Moses and Aaron were just there. They say, “Ye have killed our people of the Lord.”
- Do you want to question God and His ways? Do you really think you know better than God?
 Numbers 16:42 And it came to pass, when the congregation was gathered against Moses and against Aaron, that they looked toward the tabernacle of the congregation: and, behold, the cloud covered it, and the glory of the LORD appeared.
- God’s back was turned on them, but now He’s turned around and He’s there in the midst of them.
- He’s coming for them now. “AND THE GLORY OF THE LORD APPEARED.”
- Do you understand what’s about to happen? It’s a fearful thing for God to show up.
- Maybe you would do better if He stayed with His back turned to you. Think about that.
- “God has turned His back on me.” Yeah, you should be glad because you don’t care for Him at all.
- Here’s what happens when you want to question God’s way.
- He will show up, and He’ll show you whose wrong.
 Numbers 16:43-45 And Moses and Aaron came before the tabernacle of the congregation. 44 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 45 Get you up from among this congregation, that I may consume them as in a moment. And they fell upon their faces.
- Do you see the difference between Moses and Aaron and the rest of the congregation?
- You don’t want to question God and His ways.
- Instead, fall on your face and tell Him you’re sorry for forsaking Him.
- “God, I should have been reading and studying your words so I know what you want.”
- “God, I want to do what you need. What can I do for you today, God. It’s not all about me, me, me.”
Fall On Your Face To God And Actually Fear Him
Moses and Aaron fell on their faces because God is angry now.
- “Get up, get out, get away Moses and Aaron because I am going to CONSUME THEM ALL.”
- And it’s going to happen in a moment. Hey, you better fall on your face when God is angry.
- You can’t run. You can’t hide. He’s coming for you.
- So, listen, if you think God has turned His back on you, it’s time to fall on your face.
- If you keep going and ignoring Him, when He turns around, you’re done for. You have no chance.
- You better instead start asking forgiveness and start doing what He asks. Understand that.
 Numbers 16:46 And Moses said unto Aaron, Take a censer, and put fire therein from off the altar, and put on incense, and go quickly unto the congregation, and make an atonement for them: for there is wrath gone out from the LORD; the plague is begun.
- The plague has begun. You better offer an atonement for the people. You better ask forgiveness.
- If you have a son or daughter that you know is making God angry right now, you better ask forgiveness for them.
- “Please God, don’t destroy my people.” You better fall on your face because God does things quickly.
 Numbers 16:47 And Aaron took as Moses commanded, and ran into the midst of the congregation; and, behold, the plague was begun among the people: and he put on incense, and made an atonement for the people.
- Imagine this. This isn’t a joke. AARAON RAN AS FAST AS HE COULD.
- You can’t fall on your face fast enough when God is angry.
- If you don’t think He’s angry with our country, you’d be wrong. We all better get back to God.
- His wrath is building and building, and our country should be glad that He’s hiding His face right now.
- When He looks up and sees the LGBTQ trash this month, He’s going to be VERY ANGRY.
- And for anyone who thinks this is a joke, you’ll see. He’s coming for you so go ahead and laugh it up.
 Numbers 16:48-50 And he stood between the dead and the living; and the plague was stayed. 49 Now they that died in the plague were fourteen thousand and seven hundred, beside them that died about the matter of Korah. 50 And Aaron returned unto Moses unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation: and the plague was stayed.
- 14,700 besides the family of Korah who were swallowed up by the earth.
- The people just saw that happen and wanted to accuse God of killing their people.
- God can kill whoever He wants because He gave them that life. He’s the owner of it.
- It’s not right for us to kill because we aren’t the owners of life. BUT GOD IS. He owns you.
- He owns your life. The body you have. He owns it. The heart inside? It’s His.
So, the right thing to do is stop crying and feeling sorry for yourself about God turning His back on you and get the Bible out and put in some work.
- “But God has turned His back on me!!!” Talked to the man for an hour. I got disconnected from him.
- He wouldn’t respond any more after that. I tried calling him back and no answer.
- I am doing my best to help this man. Spent time with him. And no response.
- I told him that he needs to start doing things the right way, which is God’s way.
- And the only way he’ll know how to do that is to start reading the Bible with his wife and children.
- All of them. Read it together. Learn it together. Don’t stop. Don’t quit. Keep seeking God.
- And the entire time you should be asking God forgiveness for ignoring Him all your life.
And you might say, “Josh, you just don’t have any compassion.” Oh yes, I do. I’m trying to save that man’s life.
- I’m trying to be like Aaron and running through the camp trying to save that man’s life.
- This isn’t a joke. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Get your Bible. Find the real God. Study. Work.
- If you want things to get better in your life, you better SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
- And don’t stop. Don’t forget God each day.
 Psalm 77:6-9 I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search. 7 Will the Lord cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more? 8 Is his mercy clean gone for ever? doth his promise fail for evermore? 9 Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah.
- God is a God of love, but He is a great God of wrath. Will the Lord cast people off forever?
- Yes, He will. All those who won’t believe on the Lord Jesus Christ will be cast off into hell forever.
- Will His mercy be clean gone forever for all those people? YES. His love comes to an end for those people.
- He mercy for those people comes to an end. And that’s a bad day when that happens.
- Does God turn His back on those people that He throws into hell? He sure does.
- Why is that? Because they are sinners who are not saved by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- They decided to reject God 100% of their life. Not even one moment of believing on Jesus Christ. Not one.
 Psalm 88:14 LORD, why castest thou off my soul? why hidest thou thy face from me?
- God will cast off the soul of anyone who has sin counted to their soul.
- God turned His back on Jesus Christ because Jesus took all of our sin onto Him. He didn’t deserve that.
- But He took it all for all of us. We didn’t deserve that. But Jesus did it anyway.
- He did it for all those people who want to ignore Him all their life. They reject Him all their life.
- Their very own Creator who gave them life is rejected by them their entire life.
- That’s why He’ll turn His back on them forever.
- If God forsook Jesus Christ because of the sin He took on from us, you don’t think He’ll forsake the actual sinners.
- He will. He will turn His back on people who want to reject Him and ignore Him constantly.
 Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
- God the Father forsook Jesus, or turned His back on Him, because of the sin that He took on.
- Jesus Christ was all alone and forsaken in hell. Understand that right now.
- That’s an example for you. You don’t want to be there. You don’t want to ignore God.
- You don’t want to have sin counted to your soul when you die.
- Jesus did that so you don’t have to. All you have to do is believe on Jesus Christ.
- Put all your trust in Jesus Christ ALONE, and He will save you because He has that power.
- But, if you don’t want to find out who Jesus truly is by reading the Scriptures, be ready for wrath.
 Isaiah 1:13-14 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. 14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
 Isaiah 1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
- God says He will hide His eyes from these people. He’s talking to Judah and Jerusalem.
- He says they are a sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers.
- Children that are corrupters. THEY HAVE FORSAKEN THE LORD. They have provoked Him to anger.
- They are gone away backward. You can read about all of this in Isaiah Chapter 1.
- God’s patience comes to an end. Israel was destroyed. Judah was destroyed. Why?
- God turned His back on them because they forsook Him and didn’t want anything to do with Him.
- He says, “When you make many prayers, I will not hear.” Your hands are full of blood.
 Jeremiah 7:16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
- Some people may believe that they should pray for all people.
- We do not pray for good for evil and wicked people. I do not pray good for false preachers.
- I do not pray for them and their false gods that they’ve created and act as if it’s Jesus Christ.
- I will not pray for those who support sodomites and welcome them into their so-called church.
- I will not pray for those who welcome fornication into the church. God turns His back on them.
- And I will too. I am going to follow God’s lead on everything I can.
Jeremiah Chapter 7 tells us to PRAY NOT FOR THIS PEOPLE. Do not lift up cry for them.
- Do not lift up prayer for them. Do not make intercession for them to me. FOR I WILL NOT HEAR THEE.
- God says, “Don’t waste your time praying for those people. I’m done with them. I won’t hear you.”
- So, let’s see who God is talking about here.
 Jeremiah 7:1-2 The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 2 Stand in the gate of the LORD’S house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the LORD, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD.
- No one wants to read the Book of Jeremiah. It’s an amazing book. You’ll find the true God there.
- He’s talking to all the people who come to worship Him.
- “Those that enter in at these gates to worship the Lord.” He’s talking to people who come to church.
- Why are you here in church? Are you here to worship the one true God and find Him?
- Or, are you here for other reasons? You should hear these words today.
 Jeremiah 7:3-4 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. 4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these.
- God is warning us. “YOU BETTER CHANGE YOUR WAYS.”
- Don’t listen to these churches who say, “This is the temple of the Lord.” Don’t trust them.
- Are you actually worshipping the Lord? Or, is that church worshipping some false god they made up?
 Jeremiah 7:5-7 For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour; 6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt: 7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.
- If you do good according to God’s word, God will then help you. But let’s keep going.
 Jeremiah 7:8-10 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. 9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not; 10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
- This is why I preach against other people. None of those things are a joke to God.
- None of those things are okay. I am not tolerant to these things. Abortion is not a joke.
- They are ripping babies apart right now and people think it’s okay and vote for these wicked people.
- These politicians will act as if they are “Christians” and walk into their so-called “churches.”
Most Politicians Use The Name Of Christ For Gain
“Will you steal, murder, commit adultery, swear falsely, burn incense to false gods, walk after false gods?”
- That’s what’s happening everywhere around us. OPEN YOUR EYES.
- The leaders of this country aren’t good. The leaders of this state are not good. Take a look.
- “Do you support abortion?” They will say, “Yes, I support abortion.” EVIL and WICKED people.
- God says, “You want to come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name?”
 Jeremiah 7:11-12 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD. 12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.
- God will utterly destroy wickedness. He says, “You want to see an example?”
- “You want to see what I did to them? Go to Shiloh and take a look.”
 Jeremiah 7:13-14 And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the LORD, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not; 14 Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.
- God is talking to you through His words.
- If you don’t want to hear His words and change your mind about Him, then you turn your back on Him.
- He says, “I spoke to you. Rising early and speaking, but you heard not. I called you but no answer.”
- You hit ignore on your phone. You hit do not disturb when the Almighty God called you.
- So will God turn His back on you? Of course He will. If you ignore Him, be ready for it.
- He will not only turn His back you, but He’ll destroy you too.
 Jeremiah 7:15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.
- He won’t see you anymore. He won’t hear you anymore. He will turn His back on you.
- He will hide His face from you. Even the seed of Ephraim were cast away.
- And that’s how we got to Jeremiah Chapter 7 verse 16. Let’s read it again.
 Jeremiah 7:16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
- Because of the sin and wickedness of those people, God says to not pray for them.
- He says that He won’t hear your prayers for those evil and wicked people. So don’t waste your time.
- Is that the only Scriptures that tell us not to pray for evil and wicked people? No way. Many, many more.
 Jeremiah 11:14 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.
 Jeremiah 14:11-12 Then said the LORD unto me, Pray not for this people for their good. 12 When they fast, I will not hear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence.
- To make sure that you are worshipping the right God, you should read the Book of Jeremiah.
- God says He will not hear their CRY. And you might say, “This is not being compassionate, God.”
- So, are you going to judge the good, good God and tell me that He is doing wrong? Seriously?
- God says, “I WILL CONSUME THEM BY THE SWORD, FAMINE, AND PESTILENCE.”
- God sends other people to destroy Israel and Judah. That’s what happened. It’s real. God is real.
 Jeremiah 22:21 I spake unto thee in thy prosperity; but thou saidst, I will not hear. This hath been thy manner from thy youth, that thou obeyedst not my voice.
- When you won’t obey God’s voice but you’ll obey all these other voices in this wicked world, be ready.
- We need to get rid of all those other voices that tell you, “God wouldn’t turn His back on you.”
- “God loves everyone no matter what. God didn’t get upset with you. God doesn’t punish you.”
- LIES, LIES, LIES. If you believe those things, you are turning your back on God. Don’t do that.
- If you do, get ready for the very next verses.
 Jeremiah 22:22-23 The wind shall eat up all thy pastors, and thy lovers shall go into captivity: surely then shalt thou be ashamed and confounded for all thy wickedness. 23 O inhabitant of Lebanon, that makest thy nest in the cedars, how gracious shalt thou be when pangs come upon thee, the pain as of a woman in travail!
- Pain is coming from you. God won’t send anyone to help you. The pastors will be eaten up as the wind.
- And that’s what’s happened in this country. Try to find a good pastor somewhere. Go ahead.
 Jeremiah 22:24-25 As I live, saith the LORD, though Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were the signet upon my right hand, yet would I pluck thee thence; 25 And I will give thee into the hand of them that seek thy life, and into the hand of them whose face thou fearest, even into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and into the hand of the Chaldeans.
 Jeremiah 22:26 And I will cast thee out, and thy mother that bare thee, into another country, where ye were not born; and there shall ye die.
- Yes, God does all these things to people who turn their back on Him. This is why we are to fear God.
 Jeremiah 15:1 Then said the LORD unto me, Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my mind could not be toward this people: cast them out of my sight, and let them go forth.
- “Get them out of my sight.” God is a righteous God that hates sin.
- He doesn’t accept sin in any way, shape, or form. He hates when people trust someone wicked over Him.
- He owns you and your life, and He hates it when you don’t want to hear from Him. He gets angry.
 Exodus 32:10 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.
- No one can save you from the wrath of God but the ONE TRUE GOD in this Bible.
- You must believe in Him and trust His words. He tells you who He is. No one else can save you.
 Ezekiel 14:14-15 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD. 15 If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:
 Ezekiel 14:16-17 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate. 17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:
 Ezekiel 14:18-19 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves. 19 Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:
Ezekiel 14:20-21 Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness. 21 For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?
- God says over and over that He will turn His back on you. He will send the sword after you.
- He will send famine. He will send pestilence. He will send the beasts or animals after you.
- I can’t save you from that. I can warn you as I’m doing right now.
- Your Dad, Mom, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother can’t save you from God’s wrath.
- Noah couldn’t save His family. He can only save himself. God will only deliver those who believe on Him.
- And I can’t make anyone believe. But you can change your mind and believe what God says.
- He tells us who He is, but the churches say: “Oh no, God wouldn’t do that. That’s not my God.”
And they’re right. They have a false god and they’re false god would never do that.
The real God shows us over and over what He’ll do.
And guess what? People don’t like what I’m preaching about God but it’s coming from God.
- He tells you everything you need to know about Him. If you would just read His words.
- How do you know you have the right God unless you read about Him? How will you know?
- You need His words so you know who He is. You’ll find the true God within the King James Bible.
Churches will teach that God would never forsake you. God would never hate someone.
- God would never throw anyone into hell. If you know the Bible, does that sound like the God of the Bible?
- No. They’re teaching some other God. God doesn’t want you obeying people who don’t follow Him.
- God doesn’t want you to obey evil and wicked people. When they tell you to do wicked, will you do it?
- When they tell you to get a vaccine because they say it will save you, will you trust them?
- If so, you better read the Bible. God says, “TRUST IN THE LORD” and He says it hundreds of times.
- Do you know that God doesn’t ever say to trust in anyone else? He doesn’t. Simply trust Him.
- I don’t need to trust politicians, doctors, news media, seminaries, false preachers, or anyone else.
- I simply need to trust in God and His words. That’s it. Let’s end this in Proverbs Chapter 1.
 Proverbs 1:22-24 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? 23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. 24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
- God says, “How long will you love simplicity and hate knowledge?”
- “I WILL MAKE MY WORDS KNOWN UNTO YOU.” Notice what God says here in verse 24.
- “Because I have called, and you refused. I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded.”
 Proverbs 1:25-26 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
- If you won’t hear God’s words and don’t want anything to do with the Bible, be ready for God to turn His back on you.
- I’m not making any of this up. This is the true God. He wants your attention. He wants you to wake up.
- If you won’t listen to Him, He says: “FINE. I will laugh at your calamity. I will mock when your fear comes.”
- When you’re having problems, God will laugh at you. He will mock you. Do you understand this?
- GOD WILL TURN HIS BACK ON YOU. HE WILL MOCK YOU. Why? Because you didn’t care about Him.
- When there’s no one else to turn to but God, He might not be there for you.
 Proverbs 1:27-28 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
- When your destruction comes, God will not hear your calls. When you seek Him, you won’t find Him.
- All because you wouldn’t listen to what God CLAIMS about Himself. You won’t listen to God’s words.
- You don’t want anything to do with Him until YOU NEED SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF.
- Something isn’t working out for you. “God, I need you.” Someone gets really sick.
- “God, now I need you. I didn’t need to hear anything you have to say, but now I need you.”
- Listen, God doesn’t work that way. SEEK HIM FIRST. When you’re having a good day, seek God.
- When you’re having an excellent day, seek God. When you’re having a horrible day, seek God.
- When something great happens for you, seek God. Thank Him for everything. Good and bad. Thank Him.
- Definitely, whatever you do, do not reject God. Don’t do it.
 Proverbs 1:29-31 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
- People who hate knowledge from God’s word do not choose to fear God.
- When you won’t fear God, you’re in big trouble. You should read the Bible because you fear God.
- When death comes from you, you’ll be searching for God. You’ll be scared. Destruction is near.
- And you better hope that you haven’t made Him too angry and He hasn’t turned His back on you.
- Have you ever tried to understand the TRUE GOD and His words? Do you seek His words every day?
- If not, you’re making God angry. He is patient with you, but you better seek Him each day.
- You better talk to Him throughout the day. You better pray to Him and keep in touch with Him each day.
 Proverbs 1:32-33 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. 33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
- If you seek God first and fear God, you have nothing to fear. God will be on your side.
- If not, God will turn His back on you. You won’t have Him there to protect you and help you.
- Don’t be one of those people who only go to God when you need Him.
- Do you have people who only call you when they need something from you?
- Don’t you get sick of that? Well, God gets sick of it too. Don’t you stop answering them?
God Will Turn His Back On You
God does stop answering. God does hide His face. God does turn His back.
- If you aren’t seeking God first, you’re sinning. And God hates sin, and He won’t help you.
- Get your King James Bible out every day. Read it. Study it. DO WHAT GOD SAYS.
- And then God will hear you. Then God will not turn His back on you. Then God will not forget you.
 Leviticus 26:27-29 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; 28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. 29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
- That’s God speaking. He doesn’t sound so nice like all the false churches describe around here, does He?
- You better learn the truth about God. He is a great and terrible God.
- You should be afraid if you ignore Him. You don’t want any part of God’s wrath.
 Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
- No one can save you from God’s wrath. He kills. He makes alive. He wounds. He heals.
- When you won’t read God’s words, that means you have no desire for His words. You despise His words.
 Proverbs 13:13 Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.
- Anyone who despises God’s word despises God Himself. AND YOU WILL BE DESTROYED.
- That’s the truth. And I preach that in love just as God wrote that in love. He’s speaking truth.
 Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
- Reject knowledge from God, and He will reject you. It’s that simple. And He won’t just forget you.
- He’ll forget your children too. Do you love your children? Do you want that to happen to them?
- No, so get to work reading and studying His words. Show Him that you actually love Him.
- Don’t just do lip service. Don’t just spew words out of your mouth. GET TO HIS WORDS.
- Try closing your mouth, opening your eyes and ears, and hearing from God.
Does God turn His back on you? I hope you now have the answer to that question.
- If you don’t want anything to do with God, He will forsake you. He will turn His back on you.
- If you seek God first, He will not forsake you. Be saved today by believing on Jesus Christ.
- Then, seek God first each and every day.