- Sermon Slides for Sermon Easy Believism: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Easy Believism: PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon Easy Believism: Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon Easy Believism: Video
 The title of the sermon: “EASY BELIEVISM.”
Religious Fools Attempt To Categorize Everyone But Themselves Into Cults
- If you want to get me fired up about something, then this a topic that gets me fired up.
- You got all of these religious fools out there that like to categorize everyone.
- “Oh, you’re a King James ONLYIST. Oh, you believe in King James ONLYISM.”
- “Oh you’re one of those EASY BELIEVISM people. You just think it’s so easy to be saved.”
And I say, “Oh, you’re one of those psychos that assign some kind of disease to everyone.”
- For example, every child that has some energy has a disorder. They have “Attention Deficit Disorder.”
- “Oh, you’re one of those children. You have a disorder.” Those people are psychos.
- They’ve went after the way of the psycho psychiatrists and psychologists. PSYCHOS.
So, let’s have a Calvinist false preacher from GotQuestions.org to tell us the definition of easy believism.
- Because, let me tell you right now. I will be categorized into one of these “EASY BELIEVISM” preachers.
- Today, I’m going to explain what these people are calling me and how they have it all wrong.
- Here’s the definition of easy believism according to a lying false preacher:
 “Easy believism is a somewhat derogatory term used by opponents of the view that one needs only to believe in Jesus in order to be saved.”
- So, they already tell you that they’re talking down to you because you know that it only takes faith in Jesus Christ to save you.
- “Easy believism is a somewhat derogatory term.” Just go ahead and say it’s derogatory.
- “Somewhat derogatory.” They look at you like you’re an idiot if you think it’s just believing on Jesus Christ.
- “That one needs only to believe in Jesus in order to be saved.” They say this is a bad thing.
 John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
- Well, look at that. Jesus must have been into easy believism too. Do you see anything else there?
- Was Jesus wrong? No one can twist that Scripture right there. NO ONE. It’s too simple and clear.
- Is Jesus Christ a liar? Did He lie to us in that Scripture right there? NO!!! He didn’t lie to us.
- Let’s see what the Bible says today. Let’s see what it means to BELIEVE ON Jesus Christ.
- Who cares what some false preacher says. I care what Jesus Christ says since He owns salvation.
- Let’s see if I’m wrong about believing on Jesus as the only requirement to salvation.
 Genesis 15:6 And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
- That right there was BEFORE circumcision and before works of righteousness. HE BELIEVED.
- And it was counted to him for righteousness. God must have made a mistake in Genesis Chapter 15.
- NO!!! God didn’t make the mistake. These psychos with their reprobate mind made the mistake.
 Psalm 78:21-24 Therefore the LORD heard this, and was wroth: so a fire was kindled against Jacob, and anger also came up against Israel; 22 Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation: 23 Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven, 24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.
- The Lord God has showed us so much. He’s written all of this down for us in the Bible.
- I believe what God says. Why was God wroth and beyond angry? Because they didn’t do any great works?
- NO!!! It was because they believed not in God, and trusted not in HIS SALVATION.
- Read verse 22 again. “Because they BELIEVED NOT in God, and trusted not in His salvation.”
 Isaiah 28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
- Jesus ALONE is that rock and believing on THE ROCK and the CORNER STONE is what saves you.
 Isaiah 43:9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.
 Isaiah 43:10-11 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
- What God says, HE MEANS. And I believe what He says.
- When Jesus says, “He that believeth on me hath everlasting life,” I believe it.
- When I know that Jesus is the only one who can save me, and I trust in Him ALONE, I know that I’ve received everlasting life.
- And everlasting life NEVER ends. Believe on Jesus, and you HAVE everlasting life.
There is NO SAVIOR but God Himself. Jesus Christ is “THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD.” Not me.
- Not you. Not our great works. Works play NO PART in salvation AT ALL. NONE.
- Believe, believe, believe. It must not be so easy to believe since God has to repeat this hundreds of times.
- You can preach it straight to a Southern Baptist, and they’ll argue with you.
- You can preach it straight to a Church of Christ member, and they’ll argue with you.
- It’s Jesus alone. Jesus alone. Jesus alone. We simply believe on His works.
- They say, “Oh no, you are a liar, Josh.” You’re calling the word of God a lie.
 Daniel 6:23 Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.
- Daniel wasn’t hurt of the lions because HE BELIEVED IN HIS GOD.
- I won’t be hurt of hell because I believe in MY GOD to save me, and my God is the living God.
- I didn’t make up some false god that adds works to salvation.
- I simply believe in God to save me, and He will. Yes, it’s easy for me to believe on God.
- But it’s not so easy for all these other people in these religions and denominations. Why is that?
- Because they continue to trust in men and women. They trust their words and not the words of Jesus.
- Daniel didn’t trust in the words of the earthly king. He trusted HIS GOD, “THE” KING.
 Matthew 8:13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
- What healed this man’s servant? This centurion believed that Jesus could save his servant.
- That’s all he did. That’s all it took. And what happened? His servant was healed in the same hour.
- Did this man go do some great works so his servant would be healed? No, he had faith.
- He believed that Jesus could do it, and it was done. You need to believe that Jesus can save you.
- Once you do that, He will save you.
 Matthew 9:27-28 And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou Son of David, have mercy on us. 28 And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.
 Matthew 9:29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.
- All of these healings are PICTURES OF SALVATION. They believed ONLY and they were healed.
- “Because of your faith, you are healed.”
 Matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
- I believe in Jesus, but these false preachers want to call me a liar.
- They want to tell others that I am spreading lies. They are offending me because I believe IN Jesus.
- It’s better for them to have a millstone hung around their neck and be tossed into the deep sea.
 Matthew 21:21-22 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
- “Go do some great works. Whatever you ask of me I will do for you since I owe you for the work you did.”
- Is that what Jesus ever says? Is that what God ever says?
- He doesn’t owe you salvation for your great works. We aren’t Joel Osteen here. God doesn’t owe us.
- ANYTHING. EVER. We owe it all to Him. All to Him I owe. I simply believe on Him, and He saves me.
If It’s So Easy To Believe, Then Why Aren’t You Believing On Jesus?
If it’s so easy, then why won’t all of these people do this then? You tell them the truth.
- They say, “Oh no, it takes more than believing. You must have works to go with your faith.”
- They won’t simply believe what Jesus says over and over again.
 Matthew 21:32 For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.
- Repentance for salvation is changing your mind and believing on Jesus Christ.
- It’s not about you and your works. Jonah Chapter 3 tells us repenting of sin is a work.
- It takes hard work to change your ways. It takes work to stop smoking.
- It takes work to stop sinning. It takes work to stop eating unhealthy foods.
- It takes work to stop drinking alcohol. It takes work to repent of your sin and turn from your wicked ways.
- We aren’t saved by works in any way, shape, or form. IN NO WAY are we saved by works.
What did John the Baptist come preaching? Jesus says that John came to you in the way of righteousness.
- Do you see that verse? In other words, John the Baptist was preaching right.
- And I’m going to follow after what John the Baptist was preaching. Jesus agreed with John the Baptist.
- Jesus loved John the Baptist’s preaching. He chose John the Baptist to baptize Him.
- Jesus is telling us that John the Baptist was preaching right. Jesus says, “And you believed Him not.”
- He was telling the religious people all these things. But the publicans and harlots believed.
They sure didn’t have good works, did they? That’s why Jesus gives us these examples.
- But these idiots who want to call me a liar continue to miss all of these things in the Bible.
- They all fly right over their head. So again, what was John the Baptist preaching?
- Did he come telling them all to go do great works so they can be saved?
- Did he preach that they must be saved and then go do great works to continue to be saved?
- The Bible tells us exactly what John the Baptist preached.
 Acts 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
- John the Baptist preached that they should believe on Him which should come after Him.
- He preached the right thing. Repentance for salvation is believing on Jesus Christ.
- And you can’t believe on Him unless you put all 100% of your trust on Him.
- Everything must be ON HIM to be saved. You can’t believe that works will save you in any way.
- You must believe on the works that Jesus Christ already did to save you.
 Mark 1:14-15 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
- Repent ye and believe the Gospel. Change your mind and BELIEVE the Gospel.
- That’s what Jesus Christ same preaching. You need to believe on Him. BELIEVE THE GOSPEL.
- And when we say the Gospel, the Gospel is all about you believing on Jesus Christ.
- You need to believe that Jesus can save you. He proved that He is the Son of God with saving power.
- Your works don’t do anything for salvation. You can’t get credit for salvation through your works.
- Let’s find an example within the Bible of these exact people who label us as easy believism.
 Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
- The will of the Father in heaven is not for you to do good works to save you.
- John 6:40 tells us that the will of the Father is that everyone who believes on Jesus Christ may have everlasting life.
- The people who don’t that will of God, which is to believe on Jesus Christ, won’t go to heaven.
- The people who want to make it about their good works, just like right there, will not make it.
- It’s not about your great works. If you think it is, Jesus will say to you, “I NEVER KNEW YOU.”
- You didn’t lose salvation. You never had it. You can’t just use the name of Jesus and think that saves you.”
No, you have to believe on HIM. You have to trust in Him 100%. It’s not so easy.
- The people right there didn’t do it. But they thought they were great people.
- They gave up everything for Jesus they thought, but they never believed on Him as THE SAVIOR.
- Just like these people who put down the people they label as easy believism.
- Well, God is the one who wrote all of this about believing is all it takes.
 Mark 5:35-36 While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue’s house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further? 36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.
- Jesus didn’t give them a list of good works to do so their daughter could be healed.
- Jesus doesn’t give us a list of good works to do so we can be saved.
- ONLY BELIEVE. Do you see that right there? Are you missing it? Are your eyes blinded?
- Are your ears shut? ONLY BELIEVE. Jesus says that right there.
 Mark 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
- All things are possible. Yes, it’s possible for me to be saved by simply believing on Jesus Christ.
- That’s the only way ANYONE can be saved. Believe on Jesus Christ.
 Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
- Believing sure is powerful. Is it not? But it’s not enough for all these other people who won’t do it.
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ, the true Gospel, is all about believing on Him, and no good works required.
 1 Corinthians 1:17-18 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. 18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
- The Gospel is about believing on the WORK that Jesus did. Not on your works. It’s foolishness.
- Do you really think your works are so great that you will be saved by your works?
- These same people will say, “No, we’re saved by grace through faith alone.”
- “But you must show good works and you must endure to the end to be saved.”
- “You must live a life of holiness to be saved by doing all these great works.”
- They are fools. Paul didn’t come to baptize. Baptism is a good work. Paul came to get people saved.
And baptism doesn’t save people. Believing on Jesus Christ ALONE saves people. Christ alone.
- His work on the cross is a complete work. The Gospel is all about the death, burial, and resurrection.
- That took a lot of work. If you don’t think, do you want to give a shot? See if you can do it.
- You won’t make it because you aren’t the Savior of the world. Jesus made it because He is the Savior.
- Jesus has saved us because we believe on Him. We don’t add other things to salvation.
- It’s not Jesus Christ PLUS anything. It’s Jesus Christ and His work that saves us.
- We simply put our belief in Him. We put our faith in Him.
Anything Plus Jesus Is Not Believing On Jesus
If you think it’s something else other than Jesus, this is not faith in Jesus.
- If you have faith in me to pick you up tomorrow at 5:00 AM to take you to work, you wouldn’t have a backup plan.
- I don’t have a backup plan to be saved. “Well, if Jesus doesn’t save me, my backup plan is Buddhism.”
- No, I don’t have a backup plan because I trust what Jesus tells me. All I have to do is believe on Him.
- If you have faith in me to pick you up in the morning, you won’t have doubts about me coming.
- I have no doubts that Jesus will save me. I believe on Him with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.
- But these people will call me names and call me a lying false preacher.
- Why? Because I told them the truth. Same thing with Jesus. They call Him a liar. Not a good idea.
 John 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
 Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
- Right there the people were making it about their works. Adding works to salvation.
- Paul was becoming their enemy because he was preaching faith alone saves. Over and over again.
- They didn’t want to hear. These people calling me a liar don’t want to hear it. They love lies.
 Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
- If you believe and are baptized, you’re saved. But if you believe not, you are damned to hell.
- If you believe and are anything, you’re saved. But if you believe not, you’re damned.
- In other words, the important part is believing on Jesus Christ. That’s the only requirement.
- If you think the great work of baptism is a part of salvation, you haven’t believed on Jesus.
- You’re damned to hell UNLESS you change your mind and believe on Jesus ALONE.
 Luke 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
- Are all these Scriptures not enough yet for someone to understand it’s only believing that saves you?
- “Lest they should believe and be saved.” Has nothing to do with gaining salvation through works.
 Luke 8:50 But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.
 Luke 22:67 Art thou the Christ? tell us. And he said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe:
- I don’t think it’s difficult to understand that JESUS is the Christ. He is the SAVIOR. Not us in any way.
- If we were a part of salvation, then we would be a part of “THE SAVIOR.”
- Are we “THE SAVIOR” in any way? No. I can’t save you in any way.
- The works I’ve done in my life won’t save you. My goodness won’t save you because I have none.
- People don’t like to hear that. You don’t have any righteousness at all without Jesus Christ as your Savior.
Art thou the Christ? No man or woman who has ever lived can answer yes to that EXCEPT Jesus Christ.
- He tells us over and over and over again that HE IS THE SAVIOR. If He’s the Savior, that means we aren’t.
- But people don’t like to hear that. They want a part in being the Savior of the world. They want it.
- They want to be Jesus. But they aren’t because they are sinners.
- Jesus isn’t a sinner and can therefore be the Savior. We can’t be a part of THE SAVIOR.
- Nothing we work can lead to us being saved because we are not righteous AT ALL.
- “Don’t tell me I’m not righteous. I gave up everything for God. I’ve done many wonderful works.”
- That’s what they say. “I am righteous.” Do you see the problem? They don’t need Jesus to save them.
- They think they have a part to play in it. Jesus won’t save them because they haven’t believed on Him.
 Luke 24:25-27 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: 26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? 27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.
- All the prophets have spoken of Jesus Christ. ALL OF THEM IN THE BIBLE. Beginning at Moses.
- Beginning in Genesis, the Bible speaks of CHRIST THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD.
- Don’t be slow of heart to BELIEVE all the prophets in the Bible. They speak the same things.
- What are they preaching about?
 Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
- Jesus HIMSELF, God Himself, gave all the prophets witness that whosoever believeth in Him shall receive remission of sins.
- So, if you think any book of the Bible is saying something different, then you’re wrong.
- This means you don’t believe ANY OF THE PROPHETS. You’re just like the Pharisees.
- They claimed to follow Moses, but Jesus told them they’re nothing like Moses.
- All of these so-called “Christians” claim to follow Jesus but they know nothing of Jesus.
- They tell me that it takes good works to be saved. You have to endure to the end with your good works.
- “If you don’t do all these great works, you will not be saved.” They’re liars.
What’s hilarious is they act like they’re working all of this righteousness, but they’re actually spreading lies.
- Nothing they say matches up with all the Scriptures of the Bible. They are confused.
- Abel was a prophet. All the way back to Abel. He knew it was believing on God alone to save him.
- He knew God would send the Messiah to save him from his sins. He knew.
- Acts Chapter 10 tells us 100% without a doubt that he know.
- Moses knew. He made God furious at times. But Moses knew where he was going.
 John 1:6-7 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
- Why did John the Baptist come? John the Baptist was a prophet of God. Why did he come?
- “The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.”
- That’s the important part. BELIEVE. The entire Gospel of John is filled with it.
- Is the Gospel of John wrong? No, it’s not. It’s perfectly written through the Holy Spirit who is God.
- John the Baptist didn’t come to preach that good works are required for you to be saved.
- That’s heresy. That’s not in the Bible ANYWHERE. It’s a false gospel from Satan himself.
 John 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
- It’s not about the will of your flesh. In other words, it’s not about your good works.
- You aren’t going to will yourself into heaven through your works because your works have been evil.
- These people who act as if they gave up everything for God have actually given up everything for Satan.
- They’re out preaching a false gospel from Satan. “It takes works to be saved.”
- They’ve gone in the way of Cain who went straight to hell because he didn’t believe on God to save him.
“But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God.”
- “EVEN TO THEM THAT BELIEVE ON HIS NAME.” You aren’t a child of God until you believe on His name.
- And that’s not just saying, “Oh yeah, I believe Jesus was a prophet and a man. I believe He existed.”
- It’s about you believing IN Him as THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD, as “THE” Son of God.
- You aren’t the Son of God. You aren’t God. You can’t save anyone including yourself.
- People don’t like to hear that. They want to hear how important they are to salvation.
 John 3:11-13 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. 12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? 13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
- Jesus is the one who came down from heaven and ascended up to heaven. He knows the way. You don’t.
- Jesus says, “Whosoever believeth in me HATH everlasting life.” HE KNOWS THE WAY.
- I’m sick of these people telling me that I’m the liar. Jesus knows how to get to heaven.
- You can’t do it. What are you going to do after your heart stops? After your body doesn’t work anymore?
- Where are you going? Do you have a map? Do you know how to make your soul ascend into heaven?
- Are you God over heaven? You don’t know how to get there. But Jesus does, and you need Him.
- Without Him, you’re done. And He says, “I won’t know you unless you’ve believed on me.”
 John 3:14-15 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
- The Son of Man must be lifted up just as He was on the cross when He gave HIS LIFE for you, I, and all.
- HIS LIFE and HIS BLOOD was poured out for these lying false preachers who want to make it about them.
They want to make it all about you and I and how great we are when we have no righteousness without Jesus.
- They act as if they are such great “Christians” who live such a holy life. But they won’t believe Jesus.
- “That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.”
- Don’t tell me that Jesus forgot to list out all the other things that you want it to be.
- He didn’t forget to list out good works to receiver eternal life. He didn’t forget.
- He says that I can HAVE eternal life once I believe in Him.
 John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
 John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
 John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
- Wow, Jesus is teaching so-called “Easy Believism” throughout the Bible.
- I’m simply teaching what Jesus taught. And yet, they call me a liar. Are these Scriptures not enough?
 John 4:41-42 And many more believed because of his own word; 42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.
- Are you going to believe the words from Jesus Christ HIMSELF?
- He’s the Savior, but you won’t believe Him? I’m telling you right now as a witness before God Almighty:
- “I know that Jesus is indeed the CHRIST, THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD.” I am not saving myself.
- I am not saving you. You can’t save yourself. I can’t save you. No one else can save you but Jesus Christ.
- As God as my witness, I speak the truth right now.
 John 4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.
- All these people wants signs and wonders. They want something special to happen to them.
- “Well, I could just feel it. I could just feel this peace come over me. I know I was saved. But then I lost it.”
- That’s what these same people who believe in a works based salvation will say.
- It’s all about their experience with salvation and how they could feel the emotions.
- I must have missed that part of the Bible too. I don’t need signs and wonders to believe.
I Read What God Wrote And Believe What He Says
I simply read what God wrote, and I believe what He says. And the heavens don’t open for me.
- The heaven don’t open and a voice from heaven doesn’t say to me: “This is my beloved Son.”
- I am not the Christ. I am not so great. I am not the Savior. JESUS IS. But everyone wants a bigger part.
- They want to be more important. They want to be lifted up.
- They want God to give their special little selves a sign because they are so special.
 Matthew 12:39-40 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: 40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
- You didn’t go to the heart of the earth. Jesus already gave you a sign.
- He gave us all plenty of signs. Look outside. God exists. Look in the mirror. You exist.
- God has given us His words. Are His words straight from His mouth not enough?
- They want a salvation experience. They want to God to show them how important they are.
- No, we don’t need that here. None of us need that because we believe what Jesus says.
 John 4:53 So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in the which Jesus said unto him, Thy son liveth: and himself believed, and his whole house.
- Just believe Jesus can do what He says He will do. Abraham believed the promise God made Him.
- And at that moment, God gave Abraham HIS righteousness.
 John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
- Past tense I am saved. How was I saved? I did what that verse right there says.
- I heard His words. I believed His words. I believed on Jesus Christ. I believed on God.
- I have everlasting life. I will not come into condemnation. I will not go to hell.
- I have passed from DEATH. I was dead, but now I am alive. Why? Was it because I’m so great?
- No, it sure isn’t. It’s because God is great, and He took His righteousness and saved me.
- He has never ending righteousness. I don’t have any without His righteousness within me.
 John 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
- You MUST have the word abiding in you. That’s why these Scriptures mean nothing to those people.
- You can give them all these Scriptures, but they’ll choose a few others that they have no idea what they mean, and tell me that you can lose salvation through your works.
- They don’t have the word of God abiding in them because they believe not what Jesus says.
- But they’ll believe what some false preacher says over what Jesus says.
 John 5:43-44 I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
- The honor you need comes from God only. But they always seek honor from each other.
- A woman who called me a liar and a false preacher this weekend starts giving me links to websites who believe you can lose salvation through your works.
- She came to me for help and then starts calling me a liar. I don’t care if she sent me a billion website links.
- God didn’t write a website. He wrote the Bible, and I will ALWAYS believe what He says.
- I don’t seek honor from some man or woman. I trust what God says.
You can have the whole world as your friend and not have God, and you’re in big trouble.
- I’ll take God every time. I’ll forsake wife, children, father, mother, brother, sister, friend for God.
- Do you think I care how many people call me a false preacher? No, I don’t. I know they’re there.
- They’re everywhere. There are many. Do you know how I know? The Bible tells me so. And I believe it.
 John 5:45-47 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
- Salvation is all about BELIEVING. It’s 100% about believing what God says in the Bible.
- Jesus says, “I don’t have to accuse you. MOSES will accuse you.” Moses was a prophet of God.
- The writings of the prophets are written through the Holy Ghost who is God.
- Every word in the Bible is truth and light. I receive His words. I want to hear His words.
But these people today won’t believe the words straight from the mouth of Jesus within the Gospels.
- These people who oppose BELIEVING ALONE and faith alone to be saved, they want their works to count.
- They don’t want to believe that the thief on the cross was saved by simply believing.
- He didn’t jump down from the cross and do all these good works. He was thief. His works were evil.
- But he went to heaven. Do you know why? Because he believed. Very easy to understand.
- You don’t get to skip over all the examples that disprove your false teaching.
- These people want to do the works of God. Well, guess what? There’s an example in John Chapter 6.
 John 6:28-29 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
- Is that not a good enough answer for you? You must believe on the works that Jesus Christ did.
- He did all the work for salvation. You didn’t. You don’t like that? TOO BAD.
- These people didn’t like His answer either. Watch what they say next.
 John 6:30-31 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work? 31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
- They say, “Who are you, Jesus? What sign are you going to show us? You must show us a sign.”
- “We wont believe you unless you show us a sign. God gave our fathers bread from heaven as a sign.”
- “Are you going to do something like that?”
 John 6:32-33 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
- Jesus is saying, “Hey, the manna was just a picture of me. I’m standing right in front of you.”
- But they wanted to see the bread from heaven. Jesus is “THE” bread form heaven.
- Jesus is the ONE who gives life unto the world. Not me. Not you. Not anyone else. JESUS CHRIST.
 John 6:34-35 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. 35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
- Is any one of these Scriptures not enough to prove 100% without a doubt that it’s believing ONLY?
- Jesus says, “I am the bread of life. He that cometh to me shall NEVER hunger.” NEVER.
- “He that believeth on me shall NEVER thirst.” NEVER. In other words, you HAVE everlasting life.
- And it NEVER ends or Jesus wouldn’t call it everlasting life if it ended at some point.
- Believe, believe, believe.
 John 6:36-37 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. 37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
- I came to Jesus. I believe on Jesus 100%. “Him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.”
- I don’t need anything or anyone else but Jesus Christ on my side, and He will NEVER cast me out.
 John 6:39-40 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
- All of these false preachers act as if the will of God is for all of us to do great works and be saved through those great works.
- No, we aren’t saved through works. The will of God is for all of us to be saved by believing on Jesus.
- THEN, God wants us to do good works in faith. They aren’t good works until we have faith.
- They are dead works until we have faith by believing with all our heart and soul that Jesus is the Christ.
 John 6:47-50 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. 48 I am that bread of life. 49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. 50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
- Easy believism again. There it is. Very simple Scripture that all these false preachers ignore.
- Over and over again they ignore the words from God. They won’t hear His words.
- Jesus is that bread of life. There is none other.
- Try to go do some good work and get paid with the bread of life.
Are Your Works So Great That You’ll Be Paid With Everlasting Life?
Do you really think you can do some good work and get rewarded with everlasting life?
- That’s laughable. You really think you can work all your life and be a holy and perfect person?
- And you think you being a holy and perfect person, which you aren’t, will gain you an eternity of years?
- That’s hilarious. But that’s what these people who make fun of our beliefs are saying.
- Eternal life is THE GIFT OF GOD. You don’t work for a gift. That’s pretty simple and easy to understand.
 John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
 John 6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
- Is that not crystal clear from Jesus Christ? John Chapter 6 on its own DESTROYS these false preachers.
- But I’m not done yet.
 John 6:64-65 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
- Easy believism isn’t so easy. God must call you to Him, and He wants you to be saved.
- But you reject Him and His words. I come to you with the true Gospel, and you reject it from me.
- I used God’s words exactly, and you reject it.
- That’s just like rejecting Jesus Himself because those words are His. YOU BELIEVED NOT. You betray Jesus.
- But you act like you represent Jesus. But He doesn’t know you because you won’t believe what He says.
- And God might get sick of calling you and being rejected by you. Change your mind now and believe.
 John 6:68-69 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. 69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
- Why don’t you just follow the lead there. Jesus has the words of eternal life.
- But people don’t want to hear what He says. It amazes me over and over again.
- “We believe and are sure that thou are that Christ, the Son of the living God.”
- Say those words, and they should make you feel great inside if you have the Holy Spirit within.
- It’s like my soul jumps for joy when I say those words. Jesus is THE Christ. This isn’t difficult to understand.
- It’s only difficult when a false religion and a false preacher has corrupted the word of God.
 John 7:7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.
- You want to do all your good works? Jesus says the works of the world are evil.
- And you’re doing worldly works UNTIL you believe on Jesus Christ ALONE.
 John 7:31 And many of the people believed on him, and said, When Christ cometh, will he do more miracles than these which this man hath done?
- He already gave you enough miracles. They are all written in these words, which are truth.
- No one has done more miracles than Jesus Christ, but it’s not enough these people who want signs.
- “The signs that you’re saved are that you’ll do good works.” I don’t need a sign, buddy.
- I’ve believed with all my heart. I don’t need you telling me what signs I need to look for.
- I don’t need a test of salvation with you and your lies that aren’t in God’s words. You made it up.
- I know that Jesus healed all those people. I know that Jesus is the Son of God.
- I know that He died on the cross, His body was buried, His soul went to hell, and He arose from the dead in His body.
- I know that He is seated on the right hand of God the Father in heaven right now.
- And I know that He is here in the midst of us right now. I don’t need Him to prove it to me. He already did.
 John 7:37-39 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
- Some people will teach that you get the Holy Spirit after you earn it with some good works.
- “Once you’re baptized, you’ll receive the Holy Ghost. Once you do this, once you do that.”
- Maybe you’re not seeing what Jesus says. Maybe you aren’t hearing it. Open up your ears.
“He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”
- “But He spake of the Spirit, which they that believe on Him should receive.”
- Not those who deserve the gift through their great works.
- You can’t purchase the gift of the Holy Spirit by working for it.
- When you work for something, you deserve it.
 John 7:45-48 Then came the officers to the chief priests and Pharisees; and they said unto them, Why have ye not brought him? 46 The officers answered, Never man spake like this man. 47 Then answered them the Pharisees, Are ye also deceived? 48 Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him?
- The Pharisees say, “We haven’t believed on Him, and you shouldn’t either because we are the leaders.”
- Same thing with these religious leaders today. “Oh no, it’s not just believing. It’s about your works.”
- WOW. Look at all the Scriptures, the examples, the stories, everything.
- And this is just a sermon about BELIEVING. I can do the same for FAITH.
- The Bible with Scriptures about faith and how it’s faith alone that saves you.
 John 8:23-24 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
- I am going to listen to the one from above and not from those from beneath.
- Jesus says, “You shall die in your sins if ye BELIEVE NOT that I am He. Ye shall die in your sins.”
- Jesus doesn’t say anything about works, but the false preachers just keep going and going and going.
 John 9:35-38 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? 36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him? 37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee. 38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
- That’s all you have to do. That blind man was healed. He believed on the Son of God.
- He chose Jesus over all those other voices telling him the opposite. Will you do the same or not?
- The world is telling you something different than Jesus. Hear His voice calling you from the Bible.
 John 10:25-26 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of me. 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
- “But you are not of my sheep because you didn’t do all the great works on your own that I asked.”
- Does Jesus say that? He says ye are not of my sheep because ye believe NOT.
 John 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
- Constantly, Jesus is preaching for these people to believe on Him. We’re doing the same thing.
- But people won’t believe. They’re too religious. They won’t let it go. It’s only Jesus. Believe on Him.
 John 11:25-27 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? 27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
- Whosoever liveth and believeth is me shall NEVER die. Wow.
- Do you see how ridiculous it is to believe in something else? I hope you see the truth.
 John 11:39-40 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days. 40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
- Believe on Jesus Christ, and you will see the glory of God. You will be saved.
 John 11:42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
- Jesus simply wanted people to believe on Him because He knew that’s what saves everyone.
 John 12:36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.
- How do you become children of the light? Believe in the light.
- How do you become children of God? Believe IN God. Believe in the light of the world, Jesus Christ.
 John 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
 John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
- Who is Jesus talking to? He’s talking to those who BELIEVE ON HIM. “Believe also in me,” He says.
- Then, you know that He’s preparing a place for you in heaven.
- Do you think He messes up by starting the build and then you lose salvation and He tears it down?
- And then you do something to gain it back? He starts building again. Then He stops, starts, stops.
What Works Will You Do That Will Be Great? Why Aren’t Those People Doing These Works?
 John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
- Only those who believe on Him have a chance to do these great works like Jesus Christ.
- What do you think those great works would be? Healing? Miracles?
- There is no greater miracle that when someone believes and receives eternal life.
- Healing a person from a disease is nothing like that same person receiving everlasting life.
- He’s talking about preaching the Gospel and getting people saved.
 John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
- Why does the Father love you? Because you have loved Jesus by believing He is the Son of God.
- Not because of your great works and your dead works. But through your believing on Him.
 John 17:8-9 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. 9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
- The ones that are HIS are the ones who have believed that God sent Jesus.
- Jesus says, “I PRAY FOR THEM. I don’t pray for the others. I pray for the ones who have believed.”
 John 17:20-21 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
 John 17:22-23 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
- He’s constantly talking about people believing on Him. Over and over again. It never stops.
 John 19:35 And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.
- John wrote the Gospel of John through the Holy Spirit for one purpose.
- The Gospel of John is written so you might believe on Jesus Christ and be saved. That’s it.
- There is no repenting of sin in the Book of John, but there’s a lot of saving going on by believing.
 John 20:29-31 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. 30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
- You have LIFE through HIS NAME. How? By believing that Jesus is “THE” CHRIST.
- That’s too easy for these other people to believe. EASY BELEIVISM that call it. Really?
- Yes, I know this is a lot of Scripture. But I’m not done yet.
- I could go on like this for many more hours with the Scriptures that say the same thing.
- But I must get closer to ending here because this has been a long sermon so far.
- So, I’m going to move forward and end with some very strong Scriptures.
 Acts 11:17-18 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God? 18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.
- They were granted repentance unto life because they BELIEVED ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
 Acts 11:20-21 And some of them were men of Cyprus and Cyrene, which, when they were come to Antioch, spake unto the Grecians, preaching the Lord Jesus. 21 And the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and turned unto the Lord.
- The apostles didn’t come preaching “IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR GREATNESS.”
- No, they came preaching the Lord Jesus and a great number believed and turned to the Lord.
- They went from unbelief to belief.
 Acts 13:38-39 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
- You can bever be saved by doing good works, which are the works of the law which God gives us.
- “And by Him all that believe are justified from ALL THINGS.”
- But these psychos say that believing isn’t enough? Think about that.
- And they act as if they read and understand the Bible from cover to cover? Really?
 Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.
 Acts 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
 Acts 16:30-31 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
- Wow, believe only. EASY BELIEVISM AGAIN. What must I do to be saved? BELIEVE.
 Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
 Romans 3:22-24 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
 Romans 3:25-26 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
- And then this woman this weekend tries to tell me that Paul teaches works are a part of salvation. WOW.
- She’s praying for me that God will change my mind. That prayer sure isn’t going anywhere.
- God doesn’t want to change mind about FAITH ALONE saving me.
Is This Enough Scripture To Prove That It Is BELEIVING ALONE That Saves You?
 Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
 Romans 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
 Romans 4:11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:
 Romans 4:24-25 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; 25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
 Romans 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
 Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
 Romans 10:9-11 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
 Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
 1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
 2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
 2 Corinthians 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
 Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
 Galatians 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
 Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
 Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
 1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
 1 Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
 2 Thessalonians 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.
 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
 1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
 1 Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
 2 Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
 Hebrews 3:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
 Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
 Hebrews 10:39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
 Hebrews 11:31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.
 James 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
 1 Peter 1:8-9 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: 9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
 1 Peter 1:19-21 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
 1 Peter 2:6-7 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded. 7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
 1 John 3:23-24 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.
 1 John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
 1 John 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
 1 John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
 1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
- So, with all that said, does something other than BELIEVING ON JESUS CHRIST save us? No way.
- Did I take all of those Scriptures out of context? Does James Chapter 2 change all of those Scriptures?
- Does a handful of other twisted Scriptures by false preaches change the meaning of all those?
- No way. People will take “faith without works” is dead and somehow add works to salvation.
- Faith without works exists or the Bible wouldn’t mention it.
- The Bible doesn’t say faith without works doesn’t exist.
When you aren’t doing good works, your faith isn’t growing at those times.
- When I go to work and don’t focus on God’s word, my faith isn’t growing at those times of the day.
- It’s dead. Does that mean if I died while I was working on something not related to God’s word that I would go to hell because my faith was dead at that moment? No.
- These false preachers are psychos. They don’t make any sense at all.
- They could listen to this sermon and go away from here saying, “See, I told you that works are required.”
- And all the other 5 Scriptures they attempt to twist are so easy to explain. All of it. Simple.
- The Bible way to heaven is very simple. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.