- Sermon Slides for Sermon How False Doctrine Is Created And Continued: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon How False Doctrine Is Created And Continued: PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon How False Doctrine Is Created And Continued: Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon How False Doctrine Is Created And Continued: Video
 The title of the sermon: “HOW FALSE DOCTRINE IS CREATED AND CONTINUED.”
Why Are There So Many “Christian” Denominations?
- Sometimes we need to slow down, STOP, and think about what’s happening around us.
- Why are there over 30,000 so-called “Christian” denominations?
- They can’t agree on doctrine. They all have different doctrines that separated them.
- They all argue about what God actually says within the Bible.
- And that’s the problem. False doctrine is created when one doesn’t know what God said.
- And that false doctrine is continued by others who do not know what God said.
 Genesis 2:16-17 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
- The Bible tells us exactly what God said right there. There is no question about this.
- “The Lord God commanded the man, saying, of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:”
- But we can’t stop there. If we only read verse 16, what do we get?
- We would say that God said that the man can freely eat of every tree of the garden.
- False doctrine is created when people don’t want to see the next verse, the prior verse, all the verses.
- They don’t want to put work into reading, studying, and understand the entire Bible.
- So, they pick and choose Scripture while ignoring other Scriptures that go against their false doctrine.
Verse 17 says, “BUT of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it.”
- If Adam would have stopped listening to God in verse 17, he wouldn’t have heard the rule God gave him.
- If we don’t listen to ALL OF GOD’S WORDS, we’re going to get His rules wrong.
- We can easily just take what we want from the word of God and ignore all the other words.
- Notice exactly what God says to Adam. HE COMMANDED THE MAN.
- He says, “But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not EAT of it.”
- Why? “For in the day that thou EATEST thereof thou shalt surely die.”
- Now we know exactly what God said. He wrote His words for us in the Bible. We can see what He said.
Now, we could take His words right there and not listen to all of them.
- We could take His words and twist them to say what we want them to say.
- We could take His words and ignore them completely just like we never heard them.
- And then we could say that we represent God and start teaching others lies about what God said.
- This is how false doctrine is created. God clearly says something in the Bible, but His words are ignored.
His words are changed. His words are twisted. The meaning of His words are changed.
- And what do you get? False doctrine. BUT, God gave US all His words so we can teach truth.
- We don’t need to go along with the lying false preachers who teach false doctrine.
- When did twisting of God’s word begin in the Bible? Well, let’s see.
- This is why I chose to start there in Genesis Chapter 2. All the way back at the beginning of creation.
 Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
- The subtil serpent starts to question the word of God.
- “Did God say YE SHALL NOT EAT OF EVERY TREE OF THE GARDEN?”
- The serpent is already twisting God’s words.
- God said: “Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat BUT of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it.”
- “For in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”
God’s words should have put some fear into Eve. The serpent is already questioning God’s word.
- He’s getting Eve to question God’s word. But God was VERY CLEAR with HIS WORDS.
- Let’s see what Eve says next. Watch how she twists what God said.
- And remember, we don’t have a record of God commanding Eve directly.
- God spoke that prior command to the MAN Adam. Eve wasn’t in existence at that point.
- So Eve may have not meant to twist God’s word, but watch what she does.
 Genesis 3:2-3 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
- Eve says, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden.”
- Yes, so far she is right according to God’s word. She continues:
- “But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, ye shall not eat of it.”
- “Neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.” Now did God say that? The Bible doesn’t say that He did.
Do we ever see God saying, “Do not even touch the fruit of that tree or you will die?”
- No, we don’t. So Eve has taken God’s word and twisted it and created her very own truth.
- The truth is that she can touch the fruit of the tree and not die because God simply said they could not eat of the tree.
- Eve has created her very own truth, which is a lie. She turned the truth of God into a lie already.
- Now, did she do that purposely? We don’t know.
- Or did Adam lie to her and tell her that touching the fruit would lead to death? We don’t know.
- But we do know that God never said that touching the fruit would lead to death.
- He said, “For in the day that thou EATEST thereof thou shalt surely die.”
 Genesis 3:4-5 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
- Now we see the serpent twist God’s word and call God a liar. “YE SHALL NOT SURELY DIE.”
- No, Eve wasn’t going to die a physical death that day but she would die a spiritual death.
- Why? Because she transgressed God’s law. She went against God’s commandment.
- We know that the wages of sin is death. When we sin, we don’t die a physical death immediately.
- Eve wasn’t going to die a physical death immediately, but one sin and she is dead in sin.
- The serpent is twisting God’s word to deceive the woman, Eve.
Twisting God’s word is exactly how false doctrine is created.
- People today can say the same thing as that serpent that day.
- “Well, I lied, and I didn’t die. Well, I stole, and I didn’t die. Well, I did this or that and didn’t die.”
- And that’s correct. You didn’t die, but the wages of sin is death.
- And spiritually you are dead unless you’re saved from those sins by Jesus Christ.
Eve believes that she will die if she touches the fruit of the tree. The serpent has told her that she won’t die.
- Both are lies because God didn’t say either of those things. God said eating the fruit will lead to death.
- DO NOT EAT THE FRUIT OF THAT TREE OR YOU WILL DIE. That’s what God said.
- Eve thinks that touching the fruit will lead to death and now she believes that she won’t die.
- She trusts the word of the subtil serpent over the word of God.
- This is why we need to make sure we have the word of God correct. We’re not twisting it or changing it.
- We do not want to create false beliefs that are not rooted in God’s words that He has spoken.
- We cannot listen to other voices and allow those voices to change the word of God into a lie.
 Genesis 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
- Eve looked upon the tree with this forbidden fruit. It didn’t look bad. Looked good to Eve.
- The tree was pleasant to her eyes. She takes a look at the tree first.
- The serpent told her the tree would make her wise. She believed the serpent.
Eve Thought That She Couldn’t Touch The Fruit
She takes the fruit off the tree. Guess what? She doesn’t die, but she thought she couldn’t touch it.
- Touching the fruit didn’t harm her or kill her. God never said that it would.
- But she had a lie about what God had spoken and said. Touched it and it didn’t kill her.
- So what does she do next? She eats the fruit. She doesn’t die physically and is not harmed physically.
- She gives some of the fruit to Adam her husband, and he eats the fruit too. Neither dies physically.
- But something did happen. Let’s see.
 Genesis 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
- Now they realize they are naked and ashamed because of their sin against God and His word.
- God said, “DO NOT EAT OF THAT TREE.” They knew God’s word but they ignored His word.
 Genesis 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
- Again, God says: “I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat of that tree.”
- Remember, the thee and thou there are singular to Adam alone. God commanded Adam.
- But who did Adam hearken to? EVE. Eve knew not to eat of that tree. But who did Eve hearken to?
- THE SERPENT. They did not obey God’s word. They listened to other voices.
- And that’s the exact same problem with false doctrine. OTHER VOICES create false doctrine.
- God’s word is not the source of false doctrine. He gives us the truth in His words.
- But other will take HIS WORDS and twist them and change them and ignore His actual words.
We cannot take one verse, form a false doctrine, and then ignore all the other Scriptures.
- We cannot start reading in the middle of a book and ignore the previous parts of the book.
- We cannot pick one verse and ignore the previous verses and the following verses.
- We cannot choose one verse and ignore the entire rest of the chapter and book.
- We cannot choose part of a verse, which happens all the time now, and ignore the entire Bible.
- If we pick words we want to hear and ignore the others, we create false doctrine and lies.
- And when we do this, we will sin against the Lord just as Eve did that day.
If we listen to other voices in this world that tell us certain things are okay and ignore God’s word, we will sin.
- If we choose a false way of salvation and do not obey God’s way of salvation, we will end up in hell.
- This is why God’s word is so important. HIS EXACT WORDS, every one of them, are so important.
- But the false preachers with their false doctrine continuously minimize God’s word.
- You can find many Scriptures straight from the mouth of God to disprove their false doctrine.
- BUT ONE SCRIPTURE USED IN THE CORRECT CONTEXT should have ended that false doctrine.
- If they were serious about God’s word, they would listen to His words and end their false teaching.
Let’s look at some examples of false doctrine being taught throughout churches today.
- The pre-tribulation rapture is a false doctrine and the entire Bible proves this to be false.
- False preachers simply pass down this tradition of a pre-tribulation rapture without ever reading and trusting in God’s words.
- They will teach that the “Rapture or the resurrection is before a 7-year period in Revelation called the tribulation.”
The truth is there is no 7-year period of time called THE TRIBULATION. Daniel’s 70th week is 7 years.
- The end time events occur in a period of 7 years, which is called Daniel’s 70th week.
- There is a period of time called the tribulation, but nowhere does God Himself say that it lasts 7 years.
- God NEVER says that the rapture is separate from the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- God NEVER says that the rapture is going to happen before the tribulation.
- They actually have ZERO SCRIPTURE to back up a pre-tribulation rapture. NONE.
- The Scripture they’ll try to use actually CLEARLY shows there is no pre-tribulation rapture.
The truth is the rapture occurs at the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- Daniel’s 70th week begins. The tribulation begins. Tribulation is not being caused by God.
- It’s so clear in the Book of Revelation. VERY CLEAR. God doesn’t cause the tribulation.
- The tribulation does not include God’s wrath being poured out in the trumpets and vials.
- The tribulation is over once the sun and moon are darkened.
- After the tribulation, the sun and moon is darkened. THEN, Jesus comes in the clouds.
- He comes and raptures all of the saved people of all time to that point.
- The dead in Christ arise first and then all those who are still alive are raptured and given new bodies.
Once the rapture occurs, God will begin pouring out His wrath.
- His wrath doesn’t begin until the tribulation is over and the rapture is complete.
- And everything I just said is backed up with all the Scriptures within the Bible. ALL OF THEM.
- The pre-tribulation rapture is backed up with nothing but fairy tales like the serpent started with Eve.
- God’s word NEVER says there is a pre-tribulation rapture. That doesn’t come from God.
- FALSE DOCTRINE. And you can easily prove this with Matthew Chapter 24 and Mark Chapter 13.
- At the beginning of the chapter, the disciples ask Jesus directly: “When is your second coming?”
 Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
 Matthew 24:29-30 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
 Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
- Sun and moon darkened. Tribulation is over. THEN Jesus comes in the clouds.
- The elect are gathered together at the rapture. Is that not very clear?
- If you look for the signs of the sun and moon being darkened in Revelation, you’ll see that it happens before God’s wrath is poured out and after the tribulation.
False preachers attempt to separate the rapture and the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- They say that the rapture occurs before the tribulation.
- And Jesus comes in the clouds but it doesn’t count as the second coming.
- They say the second coming is after the 7-year period in which Jesus is on a white horse.
- They say it doesn’t count as the second coming because His feet don’t touch the ground.
- But the Bible calls it the COMING OF THE LORD in the rapture verses. But the false preacher says, “No.”
- God says it is the second coming of Jesus Christ but the false preachers says, “No God, you’re wrong.”
 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
- That is the rapture Scriptures. It’s called the coming of the Lord.
- False preacher: “No it’s not the second coming.” That’s how false doctrine is developed.
- You simply call God a liar and keep going on with your lies. FALSE DOCTRINE.
The false preacher says the order of events is the rapture, then the tribulation, and finally the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- The true teacher says the order of events is the tribulation, then the second coming of Jesus Christ and the rapture, then God’s wrath.
- And all the Scriptures AGREE with the truth. ALL OF THEM. You won’t find one that doesn’t.
- The false doctrine will attempt to take God’s words and twist them.
 Revelation 4:1-2 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
- The false pre-tribulation rapture preachers will attempt to twist that Scripture too.
- They will say that the rapture occurred right there in Revelation Chapter 4.
- They will say that the church ages just finished and now the rapture is happening.
- The only problem is that Scripture is nothing like the rapture. NOTHING LIKE IT.
There’s A Voice “AS IT WERE OF A TRUMPET”
There’s a voice like a trumpet, which is a very loud voice but a trumpet doesn’t sound. Does it?
- The first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet. A LOUD VOICE. Not an actual trumpet.
- John is immediately in the SPIRIT so God can show him these things.
- The rapture is not the spirit being caught up. It’s a bodily resurrection.
- Jesus isn’t in the clouds. He doesn’t come in the clouds from heaven in this Scripture.
- It’s nothing like the rapture, but it fits a false doctrine fairy tale so they go with it.
- We CANNOT do that. It’s invalid. It’s a lie. That’s not the rapture in this Scripture.
- The tribulation hasn’t occurred yet. It’s only John being caught up in the spirit. ONLY JOHN.
Let’s look at another example. There’s false doctrine that says Jesus is God the Father.
- They’ll say that the name of God the Father is Jesus. The name of the Son of God is Jesus.
- The name of the Holy Spirit is Jesus. They’ll say that there’s only one Jesus at a time.
- They say that God the Father doesn’t actually exist at the same time as the Son of God.
- Where do they get this? This false doctrine doesn’t come from the Bible.
- God NEVER says anything like this anywhere. They’ll take a few Scriptures and twist the Scriptures.
The Bible is very clear that there is a God the Father, a Son of God, and a Holy Spirit of God.
- And all 3 are God. And all 3 exist at the exact same time. And they are not the same person.
- Separate they are each God and together they are God. From Genesis to Revelation we see this.
- God is a plural word within the Bible for the vast majority of times. ONE GOD in THREE PERSONS.
- And the Bible is not vague on this. It’s everywhere in the Bible.
 Matthew 3:13-15 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him. 14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? 15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
 Matthew 3:16-17 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
- All 3 persons of God are in this Scripture. This should end the false doctrine of MODALISM and ONENESS.
- There’s hundreds and hundreds of Scriptures proving that JESUS is the SON OF GOD.
- The Bible never once refers to Jesus as God the Father OR the Holy Spirit. NOT ONCE.
- The Gospel of Mark repeats this Scripture.
 Mark 1:9-11 And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan. 10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him: 11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
- Is this Scripture not clear enough? JESUS is being baptized. Jesus is the Son of God.
- The Holy Spirit descends upon Jesus the Son of God. They aren’t the same.
- The name of the Holy Spirit is not Jesus Christ. A voice comes from heaven at this same time.
- The voice says, “Thou art my beloved Son.” If Jesus is the Son of God, then God the Father is speaking.
- “THIS IS MY SON.” The one speaking must be the Father. All 3 exist separately. It’s very clear.
- We could do 10 sermons with proof that Jesus is not God the Father and that they are different persons.
 1 John 5:6-7 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
- The Bible is very clear that there are 3 that bear record IN HEAVEN. The Father, the Word, the Holy Ghost.
- Do you see how clear that Scripture is? It’s even too clear for the Modalist or Oneness doctrine.
- So what do they do? They say, “Oh, that Scripture doesn’t belong in the Bible.”
- Well, what about Matthew Chapter 3 and Mark Chapter 1? Do those not belong either.
- You’d have to remove a HUGE amount of Scripture to get rid of all the proof.
In other words, you’d have to create your very own God and re-write the Bible.
- And that’s what the false doctrine of Modalism or Oneness has done. And how is it continued today?
- People who are ignorant of the Scriptures ignore God and His words. They won’t listen to God.
- What do they do? They take a couple of Scriptures and twist them.
 Matthew 28:18-19 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
- They say, “SEE!!! It says the NAME OF (singular). That means the Father has the same name as the Son.”
- “And the Son has the same NAME of the Holy Spirit.”
- They say, “We baptize only in the name of Jesus because there’s only one Jesus.”
- “Jesus exists as only one of these three at one time. Jesus threw His voice when He was being baptized.”
- “Jesus created a mirage of the Holy Spirit descending upon Him.” They say these things.
- And they don’t laugh. They are serious about it. They call Jesus a deceiver and a liar.
In this Scripture, baptizing in “THE NAME OF” is simply referring to the authority of God.
- There’s 3 listed there. Baptize in the authority of these 3 persons who are all God Almighty.
- STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW. Well, what’s the name of the law? What’s the name of the law?
- THE NAME. THE NAME. THE NAME. It’s singular. What’s the name of the law? That’s what they say.
- They don’t make any sense AT ALL. There is no logic at all within their brain. NONE.
- The Bible is very clear, and it’s very easy to understand. Modalism and Oneness is a false doctrine.
 Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
- There’s the other Scripture they love to use. And they look at you when you read it.
- And they smile because they think that they’re right all because of that SCRIPTURE.
- This is talking about Jesus Christ being the everlasting Father. He is not called God the Father.
- EVER. They think that this Scripture is calling Jesus God the Father, but it’s not.
- He is the everlasting Father or Father of everlasting. HE IS A FATHER.
- Abraham is called FATHER ABRAHAM throughout the Bible.
- Does that mean that Abraham is actually God the Father? It sure doesn’t.
Abraham is the Father to all those who believe on Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ is the everlasting Father because He gives everlasting life.
- He is the Father of everlasting life. HE IS GOD, but He is not God the Father. It’s very clear in the Bible.
- And it’s not just a couple of random Scriptures. It’s SOLID throughout the Bible.
 John 6:35-37 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. 36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. 37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
- You must believe on Jesus Christ, the everlasting Father or father of everlasting, to receive everlasting life.
- Jesus doesn’t say, “All that I giveth myself.” He says, “All that THE FATHER giveth me.”
 John 6:38-39 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. 39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
- Jesus came to not do HIS OWN WILL but the will of Him that sent Jesus.
- JESUS WAS SENT. Not from Himself. He didn’t send HIMSELF. His Father sent Him.
- His Father has a different will than Jesus. THEY ARE DIFFERENT PERSONS OF GOD.
- God the Father is different and separate from the Son of God, but they are both the one true God.
 John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
- Is this Scripture alone not enough to disprove the false doctrine of Modalism or Oneness?
- It should be. But there’s hundreds and hundreds of similar Scriptures throughout the Bible.
 John 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
- Jesus is standing there looking at them and speaking with them in person.
- He says to them, “NOT THAT ANY MAN HATH SEEN THE FATHER.”
- In other words, Jesus is saying, “You’re seeing me so I am not God the Father.”
- But He tells them over and over again that He is the Son of God. That should end false doctrine.
- But again, they don’t want to hear God’s words because they are not of God.
Picking And Choosing Scriptures To Include In “YOUR” Bible
The Modalists or Oneness false preachers will say that 1 John 5:7 doesn’t belong in the Bible.
- For there are three that bear record in heaven: THE FATHER, THE WORD, AND THE HOLY GHOST.
- They say that there are not 3 in heaven. They say that there’s only one.
- That’s why they are referred to as ONENESS. They say, “There’s only one at any given time.”
- But 1 John 5:7 tells us that there are THREE. In other words, there is more than 1 person in ONE GOD.
- We don’t believe that there are 3 GODS. We believe there is ONE GOD IN THREE PERSONS.
- Why do we believe that? The Bible teaches us this throughout the ENTIRE BIBLE.
 John 5:31-32 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. 32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God, says: “THERE IS ANOTHER THAT BEARETH WITNESS OF ME.”
- And He isn’t talking about someone on earth. He’s talking about ANOTHER WITNESS in heaven.
- Not Himself. He says, “If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. THERE IS ANOTHER.”
- How can that not end the false doctrine of Modalism or Oneness? YOU TELL ME.
 John 5:36-37 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me. 37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
- There is another in heaven. There is someone else Jesus says. Well, who is it Jesus?
- He says, “And the Father HIMSELF.” HIMSELF. God the Father is HIMSELF. He is not Jesus.
- HE IS HIS OWN SELF. Jesus is a different person and Jesus is HIMSELF.
- The Father sent Jesus Christ the Son of God. The Father did not come Himself to earth. He sent His Son.
Jesus says, “You have never seen Him.” Jesus was talking to them in person.
- “You’ve never seen the Father.” But yet, the false doctrine of Modalism or Oneness keeps going.
- Why? Because people continue to attend those churches and fund their devil worship.
- Their ONENESS GOD is not the same GOD AS THE BIBLE. It’s so clear and so obvious.
- If people would simply listen to God’s word, they would get away from all the lies.
- And the false doctrine would DIE and would end. We MUST support only the truth.
The churches today teach that God loves everyone no matter what.
- This is one of the BIGGEST lies destroying this country.
- This is one of the BIGGEST lies that will send so many people to hell.
- God NEVER says ONCE that He loves everyone all the time no matter what.
- Yes, He has loved everyone at some point, but He doesn’t continue to love them when they reject Him their entire life.
The churches will teach this false doctrine that says, “GOD LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT.”
- But God doesn’t say that EVER in the Bible. But yet, people believe this because it sounds good.
- You get this lie pumped into your head over and over again. TV, music, school, songs, church.
- But God’s love is not unconditional in the Bible. THERE IS A CONDITION for God’s love.
 John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- For God so “LOVED” the world. His love for anyone can be past tense.
- That verse includes a condition. “That whosoever believeth in the Son of God will have everlasting life.”
- That’s conditional love. You MUST believe in the Son of God to have God’s everlasting love.
- If you will never believe on Jesus Christ and trust only HIM for salvation, God’s love for you ends.
God throws people into hell. There are millions of people burning in hell right now.
- Does God love those people? NO, HE DOESN’T.
- Throwing them into hell is not an act of love towards each of those individuals.
- This means His love for them ended. This means they are hated by God.
- And yes, God HATES, and it is a righteous HATE. Love is hating that which is evil.
- And cleaving to that which is good. The people in hell are not good because they wouldn’t trust God.
- So God separates them by sending them to hell to burn for eternity in torment.
- False doctrine continues to say: “GOD DOES NOT HATE. There is no HATE in God.”
 Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
 Isaiah 61:8 For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
 Jeremiah 44:4 Howbeit I sent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, Oh, do not this abominable thing that I hate.
 Amos 5:21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.
 Zechariah 8:17 And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.
 Revelation 2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
- Is that not enough Scripture? God says, “I HATE. I HATE. I HATE.” But false preachers say:
- “Oh no, God doesn’t hate.” Look, they have a false god and the real God hates that.
- The false preacher has a froward mouth which God hates. LYING LIPS are an abomination to the Lord.
- Shouldn’t just these Scriptures right there end the false doctrine that God doesn’t hate?
- Shouldn’t knowing that God throws people into hell end the false doctrine that God always loves everyone?
 Psalm 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
- Shouldn’t that Scripture end the false doctrine that God doesn’t hate ANY PERSON?
- Yes, it should end that false doctrine immediately.
 Malachi 1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
 Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
- Did God hate Esau or not? God says, “ESAU HAVE I HATED. AND I HATED ESAU.”
- Is that example not good enough for these people? Why do they continue to lie about God?
- The world makes them believe that hating evil is wrong. “We should love all evil too.”
 Psalm 97:10 Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
- If you love evil, you don’t love the Lord. AND THIS IS TALKING ABOUT THE TRUE LORD.
- If your false god loves evil, you don’t have the same God that is actually alive in the heavens above.
- You don’t have the same God that fills the heavens and the earth. You have a false god that GOD hates.
So, why continue this false doctrine of God loves everyone no matter what?
- The reason is the WORD OF GOD is not abiding within these people. They won’t hear His words.
- The false doctrines attempt to take Scripture like John 3:16 and twist His words.
- There is not one Scripture in the Bible that teaches God loves everyone no matter what. NOT ONE.
- We MUST base our doctrine completely on God’s word. STOP SPREADING FALSE DOCTRINE.
- Stop taking one verse, twisting it, and ignoring the rest of the Bible.
All of the false churches love their FALSE works based salvation.
- They say, “You must repent of all your sin. You must be baptized. You must go to church.”
- “You must be a good person. You must stop sinning. You must have no sin. You must do this.”
- “You must do that. OR YOU AREN’T GOING TO HEAVEN.”
 Romans 2:12-13 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; 13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
- The false doctrine that works will save you is somehow derived from Scripture like that.
- “DOERS OF THE LAW SHALL BE JUSTIFIED.” So, yes, doers of the law will be justified.
- If you keep the whole law your entire life, you will go to heaven. You won’t need Jesus.
- You’ll have no sin because you’ve kept the law your entire life. ONE DAY keeping the law doesn’t count.
- It MUST be all your days. If you want your baptism to count towards salvation, listen to what this says.
- Continuing in Romans Chapter 2 verse
 Romans 2:23-25 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. 25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
- The whole Book of Romans is teaching against a works based salvation.
- But the false preachers attempt to choose one verse out of the entire book of Romans.
- If you keep the whole law and never sin, your baptism will PROFIT you.
- But if you are a breaker of the law, which all of us are, then your baptism doesn’t profit you AT ALL.
- They forget to keep reading. They forget to finish the chapter. They forgot to finish the entire book.
 Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
- That is extremely clear. And I’m not picking and choosing here. The whole Book of Romans teaches this.
- You are justified ONLY through faith and not of works. BAPTISM is a work of the law.
- Jesus commanded us to be baptized. It’s a commandment. When you do this, it’s a work.
- Baptism is a great work to do once you have faith, and if it’s done in faith.
- Repenting of sin is a work that does not give you salvation or keep salvation for you.
 Jonah 3:10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.
- They turned from their evil way. They repented of their sin. GOD SAW THEIR WORKS.
- Repenting of sin is CLEARLY a work. It takes work to turn from your sin.
- It’s very clear that baptism is a work. If you don’t think so, then get baptized right there and don’t move.
Try To Be Baptized Without Any Work Occurring
Don’t do any work to be baptized. GO AHEAD. Where’s the water?
- Where’s the other person that will baptize you? What time? When are going to do it?
- It takes some planning, some work to get the water or get to the water, and someone has to physical put you under the water.
- It’s a work. 100% without a doubt baptism and repenting of sin are works.
- Going to church is work. Reading your Bible is work. Studying your Bible is work.
 Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
- Salvation is NOT OF WORKS in any way, shape, or form. Not before salvation.
- Not during salvation and not after salvation. You can’t do good works to keep salvation.
- Salvation is NOT OF WORKS.
 John 6:28-29 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
- What work does God want you to do to be saved? You’re saved by THE WORK OF GOD.
- You simply believe on Jesus Christ and understand that GOD DID THE WORK.
- And what you just heard is TRUE DOCTRINE. The entire Bible backs up a true doctrine.
- The false doctrine of salvation by works is destroyed by the Bible.
- So how in the world does that false doctrine continue?
- How is that false doctrine in the vast majority of so-called Christian churches?
- They won’t hear the word of God. They won’t listen to Jesus Christ.
- Is there ever one example in the Bible when Jesus says, “THY GREAT WORKS HATH SAVED THEE?”
 Luke 7:50 And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.
 Luke 8:48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.
 Luke 17:19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.
 Luke 18:42 And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.
- What do the false preachers do? They’ll take James Chapter 2 as their proof that works must be included.
- But they ignore all the other SCRIPTURES. Ephesians Chapter 2 clearly says: NOT OF WORKS.
- Romans, Galatians, the entire books teach that salvation is not of works.
 James 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
- The man SAYS that he has faith. But does he actually have it?
- We only know through a man’s works IF he has faith. Why? Because we can’t see faith.
- So, can faith save this man IF he actually has faith? Can faith alone save a man?
 Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
- God says that faith alone can save you. People simply don’t understand what James Chapter 2 is teaching.
- Works are not included in salvation. Yes, you should do good works once you’re saved.
- Faith without works is dead, but it sure does exists or the Bible wouldn’t have mentioned faith without works.
- Salvation is not of works but of him that calleth. And you can’t call God unless you first believe on God.
- Whosoever believeth on Him hath everlasting life. They are passed from death unto life.
- There is no mention of works saving someone or keeping salvation for them.
- The false doctrine of salvation through works is rooted in NOTHING from God’s mouth. NOTHING.
- A works based salvation of any type is some other gospel. It’s a fairy tale.
 Galatians 1:6-8 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
- Faith in Jesus Christ is the true gospel that saves you. Believe in Him and what He’s done to save you.
What other false doctrines were created and continued in today’s false churches?
- I’ve just chosen some of the most popular ones in today’s churches for this sermon.
- What about “ALL OF PHYSICAL SHALL BE SAVED?” This is a huge false doctrine.
 Romans 11:26-27 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
- What do the false preachers do? Again, they pull a verse out of context without reading everything.
- They say: “SEE!!! I told you. All of physical Israel is going to be saved.” They can’t see the truth.
- They say: “God is going to force them to believe and He’s going to save all of them.”
- That’s a lie. The Pharisees were of Israel and any one of them that didn’t believe went to hell.
- Jesus preached to them and told them they were of their father the devil.
- If the false preachers would simply read the entire Book of Romans.
 Romans 9:6-8 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
- All of spiritual Israel will be saved. Not all of physical Israel.
- The children of the promise are the children of faith.
- ONLY FAITH will determine whether someone will be saved. That’s it.
- It doesn’t matter who your physical father or mother is. That’s not what saves you.
JACOB and ESAU prove that as they were twins. God loved Jacob and hated Esau.
- Esau was the physical seed of Israel and he didn’t make it. There’s all kinds of examples in the Bible.
- The rich man burning in hell cries out, “Father Abraham.” He was of physical Israel but was in hell.
- The entire Bible disproves false doctrines very easily. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
- But the liars will not hear the word of God because they are not of God.
We could go on and on with false doctrine. It’s the majority of what’s being taught in churches today.
- People will teach false doctrine that says you will be judged once you die.
- Then you’ll find out whether you’re going to heaven or hell once God judges you after death.
- That’s a HUGE lie. You can know where you’re going when you die.
- There is no judgement for getting into heaven or hell once you die.
- You either believe on the Lord Jesus Christ before you die OR you’re headed to hell.
- So, you might as well believe on the Lord Jesus Christ right now and know where you’re going.
For example, I have no doubt that I’m going to heaven. It doesn’t matter what I do the rest of my life.
- My ticket into heaven is being held by Jesus Christ and no one is taking my ticket away from Him.
- I know that I can’t get out of His hands. He saved me, and I know it’s past tense.
- This means when I die I am going straight to heaven without any judgement at the gates.
- Jesus is already going to have the gates open for me without any questions asked.
- Once I get into heaven, there will be a judgement of my works. But I’m already in heaven.
- Jesus is going to judge me by my works and give me rewards based on my good works.
 1 Corinthians 3:13-15 Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is. 14 If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
- For example, I hope that Jesus brings this moment up and this preaching I’m doing today passes through the judgement as a good work.
- But there is no judgement at the gates of heaven to see whether you’re getting in or not.
- Once you believe ON Jesus Christ, you have everlasting life. This is backed up by the entire Bible.
- THEN, you have faith and THEN your works can be good works IF done in faith.
- And I am preaching right now in FAITH. I believe every word of the Bible.
- You can only do good works through FAITH. Not in faith and it will not count as a good work.
There Is No Judgement Of Your Works To Go To Heaven Or Hell
The great white throne judgement is way down the road. It happens after the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ.
- The dead are judged. Those are unsaved people. They are judged according to their works.
- When you’re judged according to your works and all those works were not done in faith, you’re in trouble.
- Without faith, it is impossible to please God. None of those works pleased God.
- And God will judge you by all your evil works. It’s not a judgement to go to heaven or hell.
- You’re already in hell or you’re already headed to hell because you’ve never believed on Jesus.
So, look, there are no judgements about whether you’re going to heaven or hell.
- In one judgement, the person is already in heaven.
- In the other judgement, the person is already headed for hell or in hell.
- And this is a VERY EVIL DOCTRINE that teaches you’ll be judged to go to heaven or hell.
- They make you think that you can’t be saved right now by simply believing on Jesus Christ.
- Open your eyes and see how evil that false doctrine is. The Bible NEVER teaches this doctrine.
- That false doctrine should end once you read and study your Bible.
False doctrine is created when people don’t understand ANY of the Bible.
- They don’t put the work into it. They don’t put the prayer into it. They don’t care what God actually says.
- But they will simply spew words out of their mouth that they heard some other man or woman say.
- God teaches us to not do that within His words. We don’t take lies and spread them.
- We MUST find truth and spread TRUE WORDS.
 2 Samuel 7:28-29 And now, O Lord GOD, thou art that God, and thy words be true, and thou hast promised this goodness unto thy servant: 29 Therefore now let it please thee to bless the house of thy servant, that it may continue for ever before thee: for thou, O Lord GOD, hast spoken it: and with thy blessing let the house of thy servant be blessed for ever.
- THY WORDS BE TRUE. God’s words are true. Please Lord help us and bless this house.
- We will continue to teach God’s words here. We will not spread false doctrine.
- We will not allow false doctrine to continue here. EVERY CHURCH around us needs to do the same.
- Stop preaching a false gospel. Stop preaching lies. Let’s preach the truth and continue in truth.