- Sermon Slides for Sermon Proverbs Chapter 10: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Proverbs Chapter 10: PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon Proverbs Chapter 10: Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon Proverbs Chapter 10: Video
 The title of the sermon: “PROVERBS CHAPTER 10.”
Things Are Changing As We Reach Proverbs Chapter 10
- Let’s continue our verse by verse study through the Book of Proverbs.
- I absolutely love the Book of Proverbs. It’s a book filled with wisdom.
- And all of us can always use more wisdom as God’s wisdom is never ending and infinite.
- As we start in to Proverbs Chapter 10, you’ll notice the flow of the book is changing.
- You’ll notice that the Book of Proverbs makes this division for us.
- Let’s start there in verse 1 of Proverbs Chapter 10.
 Proverbs 10:1 The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.
- Right there at the beginning of verse 1 we see, “The proverbs of Solomon.”
- We see something similar at the beginning of Proverbs Chapter 1.
- Proverbs 1:1 says, “The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel.”
- Proverbs Chapter 1 through 9 is an introduction to all the proverbs we are about to receive.
- Starting here in Proverbs Chapter 10, you’ll see the difference immediately.
These are mostly one verse sayings of truth. Some false preachers will say that these aren’t all true.
- They say, “Sometimes these proverbs don’t work out how the way the Book of Proverbs says.”
- Let me be clear. Every word of God is true, and every one of these Proverbs is TRUTH.
- There are no lies within this book as the false preachers say.
They must have missed everything that was just taught to us in Proverbs Chapter 1 through Proverbs Chapter 9.
- I have no idea how some preacher can say that every word of the Book of Proverbs isn’t truth.
- But they do. And they amaze me. Then why are you teaching the Bible if you don’t believe it’s perfect?
- Go do something else because you’re making God very angry.
- Don’t act like you represent God and call His words a lie. EVERY WORD OF GOD IS TRUE.
- And every word within the Book of Proverbs is the word of God and it is truth and light.
- Wisdom doesn’t lie to you. Wisdom only speaks the truth. Every word here guides you.
- Every word is light. So, let’s take every word and every proverb we read here as 100% truth.
Look at verse 1 there again. “A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.
- A truly wise son will know and understand the word of God that his father will teach him.
- That son can either receive the word of God or reject the word of God.
- A wise son receives the word of God and makes his father very glad and very happy.
- But a foolish son will not receive the word of God and will be the heaviness of his mother.
- That son will make his mother sad, sorry, and will be a burden to her.
For example, I don’t have a son but I have 3 daughters right now and a 4th on the way.
- These first 3 daughters are take the instruction of their father right here and they listen to God’s words.
- They are becoming wise. They are accepting and receiving God’s words as written.
- They don’t accept false teaching because they know and understand the word of God.
- When they bring something up from the Bible that I never noticed, they make me glad. VERY GLAD.
- They are not a heaviness to their mother. They are a joy and a delight.
- But foolish children who won’t accept God’s words will always be a burden.
- And we’ve all seen that with plenty of examples within our own lives.
 Proverbs 15:20 A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish man despiseth his mother.
 Proverbs 17:21 He that begetteth a fool doeth it to his sorrow: and the father of a fool hath no joy.
 Proverbs 17:25 A foolish son is a grief to his father, and bitterness to her that bare him.
 Proverbs 19:13 A foolish son is the calamity of his father: and the contentions of a wife are a continual dropping.
 Proverbs 23:15-16 My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16 Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things.
 Proverbs 23:24-25 The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice: and he that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him. 25 Thy father and thy mother shall be glad, and she that bare thee shall rejoice.
 Proverbs 29:3 Whoso loveth wisdom rejoiceth his father: but he that keepeth company with harlots spendeth his substance.
 Proverbs 29:15 The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.
- Proverbs is filled with this truth. As a child, you should want to make your father and mother happy.
- How do you do that? Simply receive God’s words. Hear them, learn from them, and do them.
- That will always lead to good things like joy, gladness, and happiness.
There is nothing that makes me happier than a child of mine that believes on Jesus Christ.
- There is nothing that makes me happier than a child of mine who wants to be baptized because they believed on Jesus Christ.
- I am so glad that I will be spending eternity with those 3 amazing daughters of mine.
- And once that 4th one gets here, we’ll teach her and hopefully she will believe on Jesus Christ too.
- This is the most joy, gladness, and happiness that a father and mother can have.
- We’ll all be together for all of eternity with our God and Savior.
 Proverbs 10:2 Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death.
- Treasures on this earth won’t profit you anything. What will they do for you in the end?
- Nothing. Your life in this body is just a vapor within eternity. Why store up treasures on earth?
- They will not profit you anything. But righteousness delivers you from death.
- What is righteousness? How do you get it? Righteousness doesn’t come from you because you have none.
- There is none righteous. No not one. Righteousness comes from God.
- And He gives you His righteousness through faith alone. Believe on Jesus Christ and you are righteous.
- And that righteousness delivers you from death. You must have righteousness to enter to heaven.
- The only way to receive ANY righteousness is to believe on Jesus Christ and trust Him.
 Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
- The scribes and the Pharisees thought they were righteous because of their works and their goodness.
- But they didn’t have any righteousness at all. NONE. Jesus told them they were of their father the devil.
- In order to make it to heaven, your righteousness must exceed ZERO. You must have some righteousness.
Trying to make it to heaven by being a good person won’t give you righteousness.
- That’s not how it works. We’ve all sinned and we continue to sin every day. We mess up constantly.
- A foolish thought is a sin. We all have foolish thoughts.
- We can’t do enough good works to make up for our sin.
- Our righteousness bank account will always be negative if we try to do it through our own works.
- We must FIRST believe on Jesus Christ and our accounts now have righteousness accounted to them.
 Genesis 15:6 And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
 Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
 Galatians 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
 James 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
- Abraham didn’t have any righteousness until he believed the promise God made to him.
- God makes the same promise to you. “IF you believe on me, I will provide you with righteousness.”
- “If you think it’s good works, I will not provide you with righteousness and I will not know you.”
- “Depart from me ye that work iniquity.” God says, “You can’t do good works without faith.”
Good Works Do Not Equal Faith
Without faith, it is impossible to please God. GOOD WORKS do not equal FAITH.
- Faith is the only requirement to be saved. ALL 100% of your trust must be on God alone.
- THEN, He will save you, give you His righteousness, and provide you with everlasting life.
- That’s His promise to you. All you have to do is believe His promise. No works required.
- The Pharisees were just one example of this. They thought they were good people. They had no goodness.
- Treasures on earth, just as the Pharisees wanted, won’t do you any good. But faith will.
 Proverbs 10:3 The LORD will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish: but he casteth away the substance of the wicked.
- Once God saves you and gives you everlasting life, you cannot lose it because it’s everlasting.
- God does not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish. He preserves you and keeps you.
- He has you in His hands now, and you won’t lose everlasting life. You will mess up but your soul is saved.
- EVERY WORD OF GOD IS TRUE. That Scripture right there proves everlasting life does not end.
- The word everlasting proves that you cannot lose salvation.
- If you have truly BELIEVED ON Jesus Christ alone, then your soul will not famish or starve.
- You will NEVER hunger. You will NEVER thirst. You will NEVER die. The Bible says all these things.
But the wicked are those who never believe on Jesus Christ. They are the ones who think it’s all about them.
- They are the ones who think you must repent of your sins to be saved.
- They are the ones who think you must be baptized to be saved.
- They are the ones who try to do good works to be saved. They work to try to deserve everlasting life.
- They think there are stair steps to heaven that they must climb with their good works.
- They are wicked unless they change their mind and believe on Jesus Christ alone.
- If they never do that, God will cast away all their substance. They will be thrown into hell.
- And yes, God throws people into hell. The Bible says so over and over and over again.
 Job 20:5-7 That the triumphing of the wicked is short, and the joy of the hypocrite but for a moment? 6 Though his excellency mount up to the heavens, and his head reach unto the clouds; 7 Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung: they which have seen him shall say, Where is he?
- These are the people who think thy are so great. They are truly wicked people.
- The churches are filled with them. “WE ARE SO GREAT. Our pastor is a GREAT MAN OF GOD!!!”
- “And we are so great. We boast about everything we do. Listen to me sing up here.”
- “I have the voice of an angel. God has to have me in heaven or He is missing out big time.”
- “What would God do without us? He wouldn’t know what to do if He didn’t have us.”
No, the triumphing of the wicked is short. Your joy will be but for a moment.
- You might think you’re so high and lifted up. The throne chairs in the front of the churches. WOW.
- Those just kill me. These people think they are high and lifted up.
- They think their heads reach unto the clouds. YET HE SHALL PERISH FOREVER LIKE HIS OWN DUNG.
- People will ask, “Where did that great man of God go? Where is Billy Graham now? He was so great.”
- In a few hundred years, which is nothing to God, no one will remember Billy Graham.
 Job 20:8-9 He shall fly away as a dream, and shall not be found: yea, he shall be chased away as a vision of the night. 9 The eye also which saw him shall see him no more; neither shall his place any more behold him.
- Nothing can save you but believing on Jesus Christ. Nothing can save you but faith in Him.
- God’s wrath is coming for all the others. All the money in the world won’t save you from God’s wrath.
 Proverbs 10:4 He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.
- If you have a slack hand that won’t do anything, you will become poor. God wants you to work.
- Don’t be a lazy sluggard. Get up off the couch. Get up out of the bed. Get moving. Get to work.
- Don’t whine to everyone else because you’re too lazy to do anything.
- The hand of the diligent maketh rich. And that includes spiritually rich.
Studying the Bible takes work. Reading the Bible takes work. Preaching takes work. It’s not easy.
- You should want to be spiritually rich. But the same applies to physically and spiritually.
- If you’re going hungry, why is that? Are you too lazy to get up and work?
- Are you not able to pay for everything that you need? Why is that? GET UP AND GET TO WORK.
- Do you not have money because you wasted on other things int his world?
- Did you give it all away to the lazy sluggard who won’t do anything?
- Did you give it all to your children who won’t work? God doesn’t say to do these things.
- If you’re able to work, but you’d rather be lazy, THEN YOU DON’T EAT. I won’t feed you.
 Proverbs 12:24 The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.
 Proverbs 19:15 Slothfulness casteth into a deep sleep; and an idle soul shall suffer hunger.
 Proverbs 19:24 A slothful man hideth his hand in his bosom, and will not so much as bring it to his mouth again.
 Proverbs 20:4 The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing.
- You don’t’ want to end up a beggar. So what do you do? It’s simple. GET TO WORK.
- There are jobs everywhere around here. “Well, I got my stimulus check so I’m not working for a while.”
- NO, GET A JOB YOU LAZY SLUGGARD. That’s what God tells you to do.
- Don’t listen to Him and don’t come to me asking for money. Ignore God, and I ignore you.
- When you were laying in the bed, guess what I was doing? WORKING.
- When you were eating chips and watching TV, guess what I was doing? WORKING.
- Guess what God is always doing? He’s always working. He’s always watching over us.
- He always provides for all of us even when we don’t deserve it. Follow His lead and get to work.
 Proverbs 10:5 He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.
- Same thing here. Same as the stimulus checks.
- There are jobs everywhere right now but no one wants them. You can get a great job right now.
- You can gather up while there is good to get. You can be a wise son right now.
- Don’t follow the ways of the lazy world all around you. Don’t try to take advantage of everything.
- You’re sleeping in the harvest, and you’re a son that causes shame. Lazy bum. Get up and work.
- You don’t want to be ashamed like the Scriptures tell us. Right? I don’t want to be a shame to God.
 Proverbs 10:6 Blessings are upon the head of the just: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
- God gives blessings to the JUST or those who hearken to the voice of the Lord. Those are the just.
- And the blessings here doesn’t always mean monetary blessings. This isn’t the prosperity gospel.
- The just are those who do according to God’s word. For example, God tells us to hate the wicked.
- We are to reject wickedness. “No, sodomites are not welcome here. Why? Because God says so.”
- But the false churches who are wicked churches accept them because they love everyone.
They will call me evil and wicked, but I’m following God’s words and I’m not twisting His words.
- These worldly false churches have attempted to turn it around and act as if they are the just.
- But the JUST follow God and His words. The just are hearing God’s words and doing His words.
- And those false churches aren’t the loving ones as they claim. They are actually HATEFUL.
- Why? Because they aren’t following God’s words and they think they know a better way than God.
The Wicked Will Act As If They Are Loving But They Are Not
Violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
- These churches who love everyone and reject nothing are wicked. They are the violent ones.
- CLEARLY fornication is to be rejected in the churches, but obviously, that’s not happening.
- And some will call me evil for rebuking these false churches.
- “You shouldn’t say that about people who are so loving to everyone.”
 Proverbs 24:23-26 These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment. 24 He that saith unto the wicked, Thou art righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him: 25 But to them that rebuke him shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them. 26 Every man shall kiss his lips that giveth a right answer.
- This goes right along with Proverbs Chapter 10 verse 6.
- We don’t look at the wicked and say, “You are righteous. Hey, sodomite, you’re doing right.”
- “Come on in to church here because you’re doing right.” Is that what we say? NO WAY.
- For the people and churches doing these things, what does the Scripture say right there?
- “HIM SHALL THE PEOPLE CURSE. NATIONS SHALL ABHOR HIM.” We will curse those people.
- We will greatly HATE those people and those churches. This is what God commands us to do.
“But to them that rebuke him shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them.”
- So, for the people who think I’m doing wrong by rebuking these false churches, read the Bible.
- Is this Scripture not enough to prove that I’m doing right? Or, do you know better than the Scriptures?
- We want to give RIGHT ANSWERS to people. We don’t just agree with lies, evil, and wickedness.
- For example, if a preacher teaches that I have to keep working to gain eternal life:
- I will rebuke that preacher. I’m not letting that go, and you shouldn’t either. It’s easier to let it go.
- Stop being lazy. Stop taking the easy way out. Say something. Show them the Scriptures.
- If they won’t listen to the Scriptures, reject them. They act as if they represent God. They don’t.
 Proverbs 10:7 The memory of the just is blessed: but the name of the wicked shall rot.
- I want to finish my life out by doing what God commands me to do. And I don’t want to ever stop.
- When my life is over, I want you to remember me for that.
- I don’t want you to remember me for anything else except that I tried very hard to follow God’s words.
- Did I do so perfectly like the self-proclaimed “great men of God” within the false churches?
- No, I haven’t followed God’s words perfectly or even close to perfect. But I’m trying.
- And I know and understand that me being perfect is not what gets me to heaven.
- I know it’s through Jesus Christ alone and not of me. If it were of me, I wouldn’t make it.
My memory is blessed because you know where I went. And you will remember me when you see me again.
- You know I went to heaven by grace through faith. You know that you’ll see me again someday.
- You don’t have to worry where I went. You don’t have to question where I went.
- That’s blessing. That’s hope. I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN no matter when I die. I know I have eternal life.
- Why? Because I trust God and His words. I trust every word He says. And that alone saved me.
- But the wicked who won’t hear God’s words? What happens to them? Their name rots.
My name is written in the Lamb’s Book of Like and will NEVER be removed. Why?
- Because my name is written there THROUGH JESUS CHRIST who cannot be moved.
- I can be moved easily. My body can be taken out easily. A small little bullet can take me out.
- But the name of the wicked will rot. It will go away. They will not be remembered.
 Job 18:17 His remembrance shall perish from the earth, and he shall have no name in the street.
 Psalm 9:5 Thou hast rebuked the heathen, thou hast destroyed the wicked, thou hast put out their name for ever and ever.
 Psalm 109:15 Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.
 Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
- You want to be there in the new heavens and the new earth. The rest won’t be remembered.
- Only the saved who have trusted in the work of Jesus Christ ALONE will be there and remembered.
- Let’s continue in Proverbs Chapter 10 verse 8.
 Proverbs 10:8 The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.
- Wisdom is receiving God’s words, His laws, and His commandments to us. Store His words in your heart.
- THIS IS WISE. This leads to life. This leads to you not stumbling and falling off the right paths.
- “But a prating fool shall fall.” What does that mean? A prating fool?
This is someone who talks about other subjects that don’t matter. “Let’s talk about golf.”
- Why? Who cares? It’s a stupid game. Really? It is. Yes, I’ve loved golf before.
- But one day I took a step back, and I realized how dumb I look trying to hit this little ball around.
- And the goal is to get this little white ball in a cup. What’s the point? It’s stupid.
- And I would spend hours and hours trying to get better at hitting this little white ball.
- 5 hours to play 18 holes of golf. Away from my wife and my kids who I love. Why would I do that?
- And I would pay a lot of money for all the equipment and the rounds of gold.
- Do you know how Bible I can read in 5 hours and how much wisdom I can gain in 5 hours?
- Prating fools are all over the television. They will talk and argue about sports all day long. Sports is an idol.
- Been there. Done that. It’s easy for me to fall back into that too. But it’s not good. It’s foolish.
For example, in our extended family get togethers now, we can’t talk about God and the truth in His words.
- Why? Because everyone has a different denomination and a different view. We’ll just cause arguments.
- So what do we do? We talk about other stupid things that I don’t want to talk about.
- I want to talk about HE WHO IS GOOD. I want to talk about God. I want to talk about Jesus Christ.
- I want to talk about His words. That’s all I’m interested in now. I have no interest in other things.
- I don’t want to be a prating fool listening to all these things that don’t matter at all.
- Why? Because a prating fool SHALL FALL. I don’t want to fall. I want to hear God’s words and do them.
 Proverbs 10:9 He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.
- Most people don’t know when they’re doing the right thing.
- Most people are making up what they think is wrong and right.
- For example, evil and wicked people out there think it’s okay to murder an unborn baby.
- They think it’s right to kill a baby because it hasn’t been born yet.
- The baby has eyes, ears, hands, feet, a mouth, lips, working organs, and a beating heart.
- But yet, they think it’s okay to kill this living baby. They’ve made their own right and wrong.
- “Well, yeah, I THINK it’s okay to do this. I THINK it’s okay to do that.”
The truth is that it doesn’t matter what you think. It matters what GOD SAYS is right and wrong.
- I know when I’m doing right and wrong because I have His words. I can know that I’m doing right.
- I know 100% for sure, without any doubt, that abortion in any form is wicked and evil.
- I know 100% for sure that a beautiful little baby is not running your life.
- That beautiful little baby is amazing and a blessing from God.
- But the world teaches you that the baby will ruin your life. WRONG.
When you have the Bible with God’s words and His rules, then you can be sure what’s right and wrong.
- “He that walketh uprightly walketh surely.” You can be sure of many things within the Bible.
- Do what God says, and you’re doing right. Believe on Jesus Christ, and you’re going to heaven.
- And you can be sure of that. YOU CAN WALK SURELY.
- If you decide to go the other way and do the opposite of what God says, you won’t get away with it.
- “But he that perverteth his ways shall be known.” You aren’t hiding anything from God.
 Luke 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
- Your evil ways will be made known, and you will pay for those evil ways.
 Proverbs 10:10 He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow: but a prating fool shall fall.
- A prating fool is one that doesn’t care about God’s words. He always wants to talk about something else.
- “Let’s not talk about God. Let’s talk about something that doesn’t cause arguments.” That fool shall fall.
- A deceitful man that winks at you with his eyes will cause sorrow. We saw this in Proverbs Chapter 6.
 Proverbs 6:12-14 A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth. 13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers; 14 Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.
- A deceitful man will wink at you and be friendly with you so he can sow discord. He’ll tell you lies.
- But don’t worry as God takes care of these evil and wicked men. God warns us constantly of these men.
 Proverbs 10:11 The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
- As a righteous man that has the righteousness of Jesus Christ imputed to them, what should your mouth be speaking?
- Your mouth should be speaking God’s words and not all of those other words a prating fool will speak.
- We should constantly be talking about God and His truth. We shouldn’t be gossiping and spreading lies.
- We shouldn’t talk about things that we don’t know or understand. ONLY USE GOD’S WORDS.
- His words are a well of life. That’s what we want to spread. We want to spread truth and life.
Wicked People Do Not Spread Truth And Life
The mouth of the wicked doesn’t spread truth and life. They hate God’s words.
- They don’t want to hear them at all. A well of life doesn’t come from their mouth.
- What comes from their mouth? VIOLENCE. The churches are spreading violence with their lies.
- They tell people that sodomy is okay. Fornication is okay. Everyone is accepted here no matter what.
- Those are lies. Sin is not okay in any way, shape, or form. They act as if they are spreading love.
- But they aren’t. Those churches are lying to people and sowing discord and hate among people. EVIL.
- They are wicked. They LOVE violence. And what does God say about these wicked liars in the churches?
 Psalm 11:5-6 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth. 6 Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
- It’s very simple. God wants us to hear His words and follow His words. We are not God.
- We don’t get to make up all the rules and act like we know what’s right and wrong.
- The Democrats and the Republicans do this. “We’re right. No, we’re right. You’re wrong.”
Now you have so-called “conservative” republicans supporting Bruce Jenner, a complete abomination.
- And they’re going to help this abomination win. The man can’t even think straight.
- He still thinks he’s a woman. He feels like a woman. He can make himself look like a woman. He’s not.
- And the republicans are going to help him and support him?
- That’s not what God says to do. God hates abominations.
What do you think He wants from us? Is God unrighteous because He hates abominations? God forbid.
- NO, HE’S NOT. Who is unrighteous? The abominations are the unrighteous. Not God.
- But you have the so-called “righteous Christians” who support everyone. But God doesn’t.
- They think they’re better than God. They think God must be wrong in His words.
 Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.
- What is love and what is hate? This is what the false churches have completely wrong.
- They can’t see God’s words and understand the difference in love and hate.
- Lying to people is HATE. You’re telling them lies. You’re breaking God’s commandments. This isn’t love.
- When you tell a sodomite that his sin is okay and accepted here, then you’re lying.
- HATRED stirs up strife. This is what’s happening in the churches. They preach lies constantly.
- It’s very difficult to find a church anywhere that isn’t preaching lies.
- God loves everyone no matter what is a lie. When a church teaches this, they are hateful.
- They think that love is accepting everything no matter what. READ THE BIBLE YOU FOOLS.
 2 John 6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
 1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
- The Bible gives us the definition of love, but the churches and preachers ignore God’s definition.
 Romans 12:9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
- Following God’s commandments EQUALS love. If you want to spread love, follow His commandments.
- Being a sodomite is NOT following God’s commandments. They are HATEFUL people automatically.
- Why? Because they reject God so He rejects them. They HATED God first. He didn’t hate them first.
- Don’t let love be fake like these worldly churches out there. What does God command us to do?
“ABHOR or greatly hate that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.”
- We are to hate that which is evil. That is a command from God. If we love evil, we don’t love God.
- God doesn’t love evil. He hates evil. He throws the evil and wicked people who lie about Him into hell.
- You know all those preachers that the world raises up on pedestals and acts as if they are so great?
- The churches do it all the time. “Oh, so and so pastor is coming to visit. Dr. so and so is coming.”
- “He is so great. We can’t wait for him to come so he share all of his lies with us.”
- Surprise. The vast majority of preachers out there today will be burning in hell.
Proverbs 10 verse 12 says: LOVE COVERS ALL SIN. Truth covers all sin. Trusting in God covers your sins. That’s it.
- Nothing else. These so-called “great men of God” won’t be saving you from anything.
- But God can. And God is love. And God alone can cover all your sin. No one else can. You can’t do it.
 1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
- But the preachers in today’s churches will call me hateful for doing what God tells me to do.
- God doesn’t do evil. God doesn’t command us to do evil. HATING evil is righteous.
- Hating sodomites is righteous. That doesn’t mean we take vengeance on them.
- No, hating them means to reject them. “I won’t be around you.” That’s hate. That’s rejecting.
- God will take all the action on the vengeance and the punishment. We won’t be taking the action.
 Proverbs 10:13 In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.
- We get understanding from God and His words. WISDOM is found when we accept God’s words as truth.
- One that is void of understanding won’t listen to God’s words. They won’t hear God’s words.
- They would rather listen to their church or their preacher that they are proud to have.
“Well I go to Southeast Christian. We have 30,000 members there. What do you have? Oh, that’s funny.”
- That’s a fool. That’s a Pharisee.
- If they actually understood the Bible, they wouldn’t go to Southeast Christian.
- They wouldn’t support all the lies that God absolutely ABHORS. He hates lies about Him and His words.
- A rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.
- Have you seen the criminals who just keep committing crimes? They just don’t care.
- Same thing with the false churches and false preachers. The rod is coming for you.
 Proverbs 17:10 A reproof entereth more into a wise man than an hundred stripes into a fool.
- They just keep on and on and on. People who do things wrong will keep doing them. They don’t care.
- They’ll get worse. They know it’s wrong, but they keep going.
- Churches slowly deteriorate. They compromise just a little to get more people in their church.
- Then they compromise a little more and a little more until they don’t even resemble a church.
- Southeast Christian Church doesn’t resemble a church.
- They resemble a rock concert with a bunch of idiots. Same thing. Southeast Christian or rock concert?
 Proverbs 26:3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool’s back.
- The fool will be punished in hell for all eternity.
- Why would you want that when you could be sure about going to heaven right now?
- All you have to do is believe God and His words and stop trusting all these other people.
- “But the world will make me look bad. They will say that I am hateful. They will get me fired.”
- “Oh no!!! The sky is falling. The sky is falling. What are we going to do?”
- WHO CARES. God is on your side. If they kill my body, I won’t stop preaching God’s word.
- I have eternal life now. They can’t stop me. I WILL NEVER DIE. What are you afraid of?
- Have no fear of these wicked men and women. They’re fools and God is coming for them.
 Proverbs 10:14 Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.
- Do you want to be like the first part there? If so, read and learn God’s words. STUDY THEM.
- If you want to be a fool, don’t listen to God. Follow the lies of this world.
- YOUR MOUTH IS NEAR DESTRUCTION. Preach lies in the churches. Your lies are just about finished.
- Your life is like a vapor that will soon vanish away. Franklin Graham will soon vanish away and burn in hell.
- He’ll be there with his dad Billy Graham. LIARS.
- God doesn’t put up with liars that profit from lying about him. Destruction is coming for them.
 Proverbs 10:15 The rich man’s wealth is his strong city: the destruction of the poor is their poverty.
- A rich man’s wealth causes him to think he is safe. His wealth is his strong city. And wealth does help.
- But money won’t save you from God’s wrath. God can tear down a strong city any time He wants.
 Proverbs 18:11 The rich man’s wealth is his strong city, and as an high wall in his own conceit.
- Money won’t save you from death and hell. It might help you win a war, but that’s temporary.
- God’s wrath is coming and money won’t do anything for you. MONEY BURNS.
- The second half of Proverbs 10:15 says: “The destruction of the poor is their poverty.”
 Proverbs 14:20 The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends.
- You don’t want to be poor. Some people think the Bible says that we should all be poor.
- No, it doesn’t. We should pray that we aren’t poor. Should we want to be rich then?
- That verse says, “BUT THE RICH HATH MANY FRIENDS.” Do we want many friends because of our riches?
 Proverbs 30:8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
- We should pray for this. What is this prayer? Please don’t give me riches, God.
- Please don’t give me poverty, God. So, for you that pray to win the lottery, you shouldn’t do that.
- You should pray that God doesn’t give you riches. You should pray that you aren’t poor.
- Why is that? Watch what the next verse says.
 Proverbs 30:9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
- I hope you’re learning this wisdom from God today and paying attention to His words.
- I hope you don’t say, “Well, I’m still going to pray to win the lottery because I just love money.”
- The root of all evil is the love of money. Money isn’t evil. Guns aren’t evil.
- But the love of money is evil and that’s the person behind the love of that money.
- The gun isn’t evil but it’s the person using the gun in the wrong way that is evil.
- You don’t want to deny God because of money. “I don’t need you any more, God, because I have money.”
- You don’t want to go there. God will one day show you how much that money does for you.
 Proverbs 10:16 The labour of the righteous tendeth to life: the fruit of the wicked to sin.
- What should we be laboring for that gives people life? THE GOSPEL. God gives life through the Gospel.
- Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. Put all 100% of your trust “IN” Jesus Christ.
- It’s not baptism. It’s not speaking in tongues. It’s not being a good person. It’s faith alone that saves you.
- Jesus did all the work for you. Now, simply trust in HIS WORK. He says, “I’ll save you if you believe on me.”
- That’s what we need to be preaching. That tends to life. But the fruit of the wicked to sin.
Don’t Support Wicked Things As Your Children Watch
We shouldn’t be having Super Bowl parties at churches and telling the children that it’s okay.
- We shouldn’t approve of the wickedness that goes on at the Super Bowl.
- We shouldn’t be drinking alcohol at the churches. The Catholics love their alcohol.
- They missed Proverbs Chapter 23. They miss the entire definition of wine within the Bible.
- They never study the actual words of the Bible. They aren’t hearing them at all.
 Proverbs 10:17 He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.
- Some people hate to be reproved or rebuked through God’s words.
- If you hate someone else telling you that you’re wrong, then go study the Bible.
- “No one is going to tell me that I’m wrong. I am like God, and I am the almighty.”
- “You won’t tell me I’m wrong.” Hey, guess what? We aren’t God. We mess up. We’re all wrong at times.
We’re all wrong probably more times than we’re right. So get over it.
- But the almighty preachers around here know it all. You can’t tell them anything.
- “DON’T YOU TELL ME THAT GOD THROWS PEOPLE INTO HELL. I am a great man of god.”
- We need to keep God’s instruction. Don’t refuse to be taught by God because you think you’re great.
- You will mess up. “But he that refuseth ERRETH.” You’re making an error by not listening.
 Proverbs 10:18 He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.
- Don’t hide your hatred with lying lips. For example, I hate sodomites. I hate lying false preachers.
- I hate false religions. I HATE THEM. I’m not going to hide my hatred. God tells me to hate those things.
- But other people will hate you and lie straight to your face.
- As soon as you turn around, they will lie about you.
- The news and their reporters will lie about you.
- They will twist your words and make headlines that people want to read. The people who do this are evil.
- But they want to twist your words and make you out to be the evil one.
SLANDER equals a false report. They attempt to injure your reputation by lying about you.
- This is the entire news network today. This is the entire country we live in today.
- If someone says a word about Black Lives Matter, they are horrible people. They are fired from their jobs.
- If someone says that women should stay at home and raise their children, they are horrible people according to the world.
- But God commands women to stay at home and take care of their children. I didn’t command you.
- GOD DID. And if you want to ignore Him, get ready for things not to work out so well.
- Don’t slander other people and tell lies about them. Speak the truth always. If not, you’re a fool.
 Proverbs 10:19 In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.
- The less you say, the less you will lie. Be wise and refrain your lips if you aren’t speaking truth.
- Think about these things while you’re talking to people. When you get off track, just stop talking.
- REFRAIN YOUR LIPS AND BE WISE. We all need to do that.
 Proverbs 10:20 The tongue of the just is as choice silver: the heart of the wicked is little worth.
- Repeat what God says. Speak about God and His words. God will love the words you speak.
- Your tongue will be like choice silver. Your words should please God.
- Think about the words you’re using throughout the day. We should be using words that please God.
- We don’t want to be like the wicked. Their heart is of little worth. We don’t want to be like that.
- Evil and wicked words and thoughts are worth nothing.
 Proverbs 10:21 The lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for want of wisdom.
- If you speak God’s words to other people, you will feed many. You’re giving them the bread of life.
- This isn’t talking about an actual meal.
- This is talking about much more than just a meal that feeds your flesh. Speak righteous words.
- Preach the word of God to others at all times. “Fools die for want of wisdom.”
- Some people want to be wise, but they study the wrong things. They rely on men and women.
- If they would simply rely on God and His words, they would become wise. But they won’t.
Many want to listen to idiots like James White the Calvinist. TOTAL 100% IDIOT.
- But he has “DR.” in front of his name. Wow, Dr. James White.
- God doesn’t have a Dr. in front of His name BUT HIS NAME IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
- Who do you want to trust? God or Dr. James White? It’s silly, right? But people choose James White.
- God or Joel Osteen? God or Kyle Idleman? God or Kenneth Copeland? God or Benny Hinn?
- People are making the wrong choices. We don’t want to be fools and die for want of wisdom.
- God’s words are wisdom and we need to listen to what He says.
James White isn’t telling you what God says. James White is teaching doctrines of men.
- He’s twisting Scriptures and ignoring clear teaching from God’s EXACT WORDS.
- He can’t get the simple gospel right. He has to twist the Gospel around. But he’s good at debating.
- No, he’s not. He’s good at following some man-made rules for some contest. It’s a game.
- God doesn’t play games with His words. James White does, but he won’t be able to hide from God.
 Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
- Once you’re saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, you don’t have to be sorry about it.
- No sorrow comes with that. Eternal life instantly makes you rich. You have all of eternity to live now.
- I’m not sure why anyone wouldn’t want that. People do, but they don’t believe what God says is true.
- We believe what God says is truth here. We know that what God says is truth.
- There’s not one thing in the Bible that is a lie. Everything in here has happened just as it says.
- And more will happen just as it says. And you can have eternal life through Jesus Christ.
- You won’t be sorry if you choose to put all your trust in Jesus Christ alone. He won’t let you down.
 Proverbs 10:23 It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.
- I’ve seen this before. Some people think it’s fun to do mischief to others.
- Some think it’s fun as a teenager to get in a car and go knock mailboxes over with a bat.
- These children don’t understand that somebody worked hard for that mailbox.
- That’s someone’s property that you’re destroying. But they think it’s funny. It’s a sport to them.
- “Let’s see how many cars we can break into. Let’s see how much money we can steal.”
- “Let’s see what we can get away with.” Don’t be that way. God is teaching us this is very wrong.
- “BUT A MAN OF UNDERSTANDING HATH WISDOM.” It’s not wise to do mischief.
You Can Lose Your Life Through Evil Acts
For example, you can lose your life by doing mischief.
- Someone might chase you down when you knock their mailbox over.
- They might pull out a gun and shoot you. Some people think it’s fun to drive 100 mph on the expressway.
- And cut people off. Some people think it’s funny to make others angry purposely.
- One day that could cost you your life. Don’t treat mischief like a sport. BE WISE and stay out of trouble.
 Proverbs 10:24-25 The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted. 25 As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.
- Take in all of this wisdom. Don’t wait until you’re dying to be saved. FEAR WILL COME UPON YOU.
- Some people mouth off: “I’m not scared to die.” The ones who don’t have Jesus will be afraid.
- Death is scary when you don’t have Jesus Christ. You don’t want to die without Him on your side.
- God will grant the righteous their desires, which will be righteous desires.
- The righteous have JESUS CHRIST as an everlasting foundation because He is God. He is THE SAVIOR.
But the wicked will be no more just like a whirlwind passes by quickly.
- We won’t remember them any more because they were only here for a little while. We will forget them.
- Being forgotten forever should scare people. I don’t want to be forgotten.
- I don’t want my wife to forget me. I don’t want my children to forget me.
- I don’t want my parents to forget me. And I don’t you do either. So trust in God and be saved today.
- Get that everlasting foundation of Jesus Christ that will NEVER be shaken.
- Jesus cannot be stopped. Jesus says that He will preserve you and keep you. He speaks truth.
 Proverbs 10:26 As vinegar to the teeth, and as smoke to the eyes, so is the sluggard to them that send him.
- A lazy sluggard is painful to others. As vinegar to the teeth. As smoke to the eyes.
- You don’t want to be a pain to other people. That’s what lazy people become. They become a burden.
- They always want others to take care of them. They won’t do anything for themselves.
- “Well I’ll just sit here for years and when the problems come other people will take care of me.”
Are you sure? Because I won’t. God commands me to not help the lazy sluggard.
- This is why the lazy sluggard is A LAZY SLUGGARD. Others have done it all for them. They became lazy.
- God says, “GET UP AND GET TO WORK YOU LAZY BUM.” God isn’t lazy EVER.
- Sluggards didn’t become sluggards by obeying God’s words. Sluggards become beggars and have nothing.
- They won’t have food. They will be poor and blame everyone else.
- “Well you’re just lucky.” Is it luck? Or is called work? HARD WORK EVERY DAY is what it’s called.
- You don’t want to be vinegar to teeth and smoke to eyes. Get up and work. Pitch in. Help. Take the lead.
 Proverbs 10:27-28 The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened. 28 The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.
- The fear of the Lord leads to more life. You won’t do stupid things when you fear God.
- Sin kills your flesh. When you truly fear God, you won’t sin and your life will be extended.
- But the years of the wicked will be shortened. Remember, the life of the wicked will end.
- Your life will never end once you’ve believed on Jesus Christ. Your flesh will die but it’s just a shell.
- Your soul will NEVER die. NEVER. God says so. But the wicked will die and their hope is in nothing.
- Our hope is in Jesus Christ. We have gladness in this hope of everlasting life through Jesus.
- But the wicked have no hope. They’re hoping to have a party in hell. Instead, they will perish.
- While I’m serving God in heaven, they can tell me if that so-called party in hell is better. It won’t be.
 Proverbs 10:29-30 The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity. 30 The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.
- People will wonder, “Why are you preaching all these things? Why are you standing up against evil?”
- “It’s much easier to just fade into the background and never be noticed and never be persecuted.”
- “It’s best to just go hideout in the mountains and wait for Jesus to come back or just wait there and die.”
- Yes, that might be easier but that’s the sluggard’s way out. That’s laziness. That’s fear of this world.
- That’s fear of being persecuted by this world. That’s fear of being killed by this world.
- Why do we not fear any of those things? Verse 29 gives you the answer.
“The way of the Lord is STRENGTH to the upright.”
- We get strength in His ways. We go stronger through His words. We grow our faith through Him.
- We are only upright and righteous because He imputed His righteousness onto us. It’s not ours.
- We know that ALL HIS WAYS are right. And we are strong in Him. We have God right here inside.
- This is HIS HOUSE. He lives here. There is no one stronger than God Almighty.
- His ways give me strength. His words motivate me. His words get me moving.
- I know that I will NEVER be removed because He says, “You’re here forever now. You are alive and well.”
But the wicked don’t have anyone to help them. They don’t have any real friends.
- Their so-called friends will drop them for themselves. Jesus will never do that. He won’t drop me.
- He will save me just as He says He will. I have 100% trust and faith in Him. I TRUST HIM.
- But the wicked don’t have a Savior. They don’t have anyone they can trust like that.
- All of their trust is in things that perish and fade away. They will see destruction. I will not.
- The wicked won’t inhabit the new earth. They will be in hell. They will be in the lake of fire.
- In the new earth, hell won’t be in the center of the earth any more as it is now.
- They will be cast into the lake of fire which will be relocated out there in darkness.
- The wicked who won’t believe on Jesus Christ will be forgotten.
 Proverbs 10:31-32 The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out. 32 The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness.
- That’s not very nice, is it? The so-called “righteous” Christians wouldn’t like that verse.
- “We can’t read this verse to the children. We can let them watch nasty TV shows, but we can’t read this.”
- “The forward tongue shall be cut out. God? Why would you say something like that?”
- “We need a different Bible version. This King James Bible is just too straightforward.”
- “We need a politician’s bible so we can be more politically correct in this world today.”
“There we go. The NIV will do. The NIV says that the perverse tongue will be silenced.”
- People pick and choose what they want to hear. The King James Bible is the perfect word of God.
- And God says, “THE FROWARD TONGUE SHALL BE CUT OUT.”
- The NIV translators will have their tongues cut out. They are perverse and wicked.
- I know what is acceptable. “The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable,” in verse 32.
- How do we know? We know through God’s words, reading them, and studying them.
- He teaches us all things through His Spirit that dwells within us.
The Wicked Will Argue About Clear Words From God
But the mouth of the wicked doesn’t understand. They will argue with you about God’s words.
- They say, “God doesn’t hate anyone.” But God says He does over and over and over again.
- I know that God hates people. He hates the wicked people that He throws into hell.
- You can read a very clear and simple Scripture to a person and they won’t get it at all.
- They are not of God. He that is of God heareth God’s words.
The mouth of the wicked just keeps on speaking lies. Kyle Idleman keeps on speaking lies. Why?
- Because it works for him. He’s making money. He’s doing good. He’s so-called “blessed by god.”
- But Bill Gates has a ton of money. Donald Trump has a ton of money and power and fame.
- Esau had plenty of cattle and money and riches. BUT GOD HATED ESAU.
- Riches don’t mean that you’re saved and blessed by God.
- The tongues of these lying false preachers will be cut out. Who will do it? God will do it.
- He will stop their lying lips. And they will vanish away just as God says.
 Psalm 31:18 Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
- I pray that all the lying lips will be put to silence so the truth spreads more throughout this evil world.
- I’m sick of the lying false preachers who are sending people to hell.
- I’m sick of them teaching lies to everyone around here. You should be sick of it too.
- Let’s pray that God cuts out their tongues and puts them to silence.
- “Oh, but you shouldn’t pray for something like that.” Oh really. You must not be hearing God’s words.