- Sermon Slides for Sermon Queen Of Heaven: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Queen Of Heaven: PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon Queen Of Heaven: Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon Queen Of Heaven: Video
 The title of the sermon: “QUEEN OF HEAVEN.”
The Queen Of Heaven Is Found 5 Times
- The phrase “QUEEN OF HEAVEN” is found in the King James Bible 5 times.
- All 5 instances are from the Book of Jeremiah.
- Let’s take a look at the first time this phrase is used in the Bible.
- I’m going to read much of Jeremiah Chapter 7 so you’ll see the context of this Scripture.
- You’ll hear about the queen of heaven in verse 18. So let’s start in verse 1 of Jeremiah Chapter 7.
 Jeremiah 7:1-2 The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 2 Stand in the gate of the LORD’S house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the LORD, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD.
- We see that this word to Jeremiah is coming FROM THE LORD. This is God Almighty.
- This is the eternal God who has all power and all might. He is speaking these words.
- Jeremiah, proclaim there THIS WORD. HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD.
 Jeremiah 7:3 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.
- God says, “HEY, CHANGE YOUR WAYS. Amend your ways AND your doings.”
- If you’ll change your ways, I will cause you to dwell in this place. You’ll LIVE in this place.
- You should want to live life. No one wants to be kicked out and meet death.
 Jeremiah 7:4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these.
- So many people believe they are going to worship the Lord at church when they aren’t.
- So many people attend and support churches who aren’t worshipping God at all.
- Jeremiah Chapter 7 is teaching us these things. We need to hear this.
- Catholics need to hear this because this Scripture is speaking directly to them and many others.
What does God say right there in verse 4? TRUST YE NOT IN LYING WORDS. Yes, the pope is a liar.
- Yes, the pastors in these false churches are liars. The priests of the false religions are liars.
- TRUST YE NOT IN LYING WORDS. What are these lying words?
- These liars are saying, “This is the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord.”
- “THIS IS THE TEMPLE OF THE LORD.” We only find the truth in God’s word.
- The truth doesn’t come from these liars of these false religions who have a different Jesus.
- They’ve made up their very own Jesus and call his name Jesus, but it’s not the Jesus in this Bible.
 Jeremiah 7:5-6 For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour; 6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:
- When someone is preaching lies, they are oppressing the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow.
- They are teaching those people how to go to hell. They aren’t teaching them how to go to heaven.
- They are shedding innocent blood in the place they call the temple of the Lord.
- Well, guess what? It’s not the temple of the Lord. It’s the temple of Satan.
So, right now, if you’re Catholic or if you’re any part of a false religion with a false gospel, it’s time to wake up.
- If you believe there’s anything you must do besides believe on the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved:
- Then you are worshipping a false god in the temple of Satan and not in the temple of the Lord.
- For example, the Catholic churches are pagan. Southeast Christian church is pagan.
- They both preach a false gospel. Shelby Christian church is pagan. FALSE GOSPEL.
- They add works to salvation, and they have all gone in the way of Cain.
They like to make up their own ways to heaven and ignore the simple words of Jesus Christ.
- Jesus says, “Whosoever believeth on me HATH everlasting life.” That’s it. Simple. Easy to understand.
- If thou believest that Jesus is the Son of God with all power to save, you have everlasting life.
- What MUST I do to be saved? Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.
- God says to Jeremiah, “Tell these people to NOT walk after other gods to do you hurt.”
- Is anyone in these false religions hearing these words? DO NOT WALK AFTER THESE LIES.
- Why? Because these other gods will do you hurt. Who is behind these other gods? SATAN.
- He will hurt you. He hates you. He wants you to burn in hell with him.
 Jeremiah 7:7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.
- God says, “If you do not walk after other gods, THEN will I cause you to dwell in this place.”
- You’ll dwell in this place forever and ever. What’s the condition? Follow after God and not the others.
- Jeremiah is going to preach this to JUDAH. He’s preaching this to the Jews in Judah.
 Jeremiah 7:8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.
- Lying words will not profit ANYONE.
- Teaching that baptism is a requirement to be saved just like Southeast Christian will not profit anyone.
- Teaching that speaking in tongues is a requirement to be saved just like the Pentecostals will not profit anyone.
- Teaching that you MUST do good works to prove you are saved is a lie that will not profit anyone.
- Teaching that you don’t get a choice to believe on Jesus Christ just like Calvinism does not profit anyone.
- You have all of these false religions teaching lies. Do not trust in their lying words. They will not help you.
 Jeremiah 7:9-10 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not; 10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
- God says, “Do you really think you can burn incense to Baal and then come stand before me?
- God says, “Do you really think you can steal, murder, commit adultery, and then come stand before me?”
- “Do you think you can lie to everyone around and then come and stand before me?”
- This is what God says. Do you think those people are worshipping God in God’s temple?
- All the churches around here call themselves Christians. They put the image of the cross up.
- They say, “We are worshipping Jesus Christ.” God says, “REALLY? I don’t think so.”
- That’s exactly what God is saying right here.
You want to call this house by MY NAME and come and stand before me and say:
- We are delivered to do all these abominations. All of these lies are abominations to God Almighty.
- Telling someone they must be baptized to be saved and go to heaven is a GREAT LIE.
- Why? Because it’s adding works to salvation. The entire Bible, from the beginning, preaches against this.
- And then we want to say, “Well, it’s okay. They’re still teaching about Jesus Christ.”
- No they aren’t. Who says so? God says so. He says, “That’s not me you’re worshipping. It’s not.”
Don’t Change Jesus Christ And Act Like You Worship Jesus Christ
You don’t get to change FACTS about Jesus Christ and then call that new Jesus you created JESUS CHRIST.
- That new Jesus you created is not the Savior of the world. He doesn’t save people through their works.
- He saves people through HIS WORKS. He commands you to simply have faith in Him to be saved.
- NOT OF WORKS. And what is the Catholic religion all about? WORKS to be saved.
- What’s the religion of Judaism all about? WORKS to be saved.
- And you know what? They aren’t as deceiving as Southeast Christian Church.
- The Catholic won’t deny that they’re teaching a works based salvation. But Southeast Christian will.
- They’ll say, “Oh no. We believe you’re saved by grace through faith but you must be baptized.”
- They don’t even understand what they’re saying. They deceive people in this way. Those are the best liars.
 Jeremiah 7:11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD.
- These people call their churches the house of the Lord but they are robbers.
- They are stealing people away from God Almighty. He wants all to be saved, and they don’t.
- God says, “I HAVE SEEN IT. You are robbers. You are liars speaking lying words.”
 John 10:1-2 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
- Jesus is not a thief and a robber. Jesus is THE ONLY WAY. Baptism is not included in THE WAY.
- JESUS IS THE WAY. Your works aren’t a part of the way to heaven. If you think so, you fell off the path.
- It’s Jesus alone. Any other way is not entering into the door. Jesus is that door.
- Don’t try to climb up some other way. Don’t try to work your way to heaven.
- If you do, you are a thief and a robber. If you listen to the Catholic lies, you won’t make it.
If you listen to the Southeast Christian mega church lies, you won’t make it.
- Do not believe that baptism or any other work will make you worthy of entry into heaven.
- Jesus Christ is THE ONLY WAY and He says, “Whosoever believeth on me hath everlasting life.”
- If you are a part of a false religion like Southeast Christian, don’t call your church God’s church.
- When you actually start using God’s words and teaching those, THEN you can call it God’s church.
- God says, “Behold, even I have seen it.” You are robbers and thieves and liars.
 Matthew 21:12-13 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
- The time that Jesus gets angry is all about these people selling things in God’s house.
- Don’t call that God’s house. You’ve made it a den of thieves.
- These people weren’t selling bad things. They were selling offerings to God.
- But Kyle Idleman can talk about his new book and push all these so-called “Bible” studies.
- He’s selling, selling, and selling. He’s made the church into a business. He’s a business man.
- He’s not a pastor. He’s not preaching God’s word. He’s pushing Satan’s agenda.
What about all the Catholic sales and drinking and gambling and pushing for more money?
- You’ve made it a den of thieves. All of that goes right along with your false gospel. It’s obvious.
- Den of thieves. All of these false religions who worship other gods like the queen of heaven are robbers.
- They make up their own god to benefit themselves.
- Jesus Christ HIMSELF goes in and casts them out. So be careful false religions.
- You’re making Jesus Christ very angry, and He’s not the feminine pushover you’ve made Him out to be.
- He doesn’t have long hair and He doesn’t wear a dress. God is warning you over and over again.
But you won’t hear what God says in His words.
- You would rather read Kyle Idleman’s book vs God’s book.
- You would rather read you daily devotion of one verse and then all of these other words from a man or woman.
- Do you want to know why you won’t hear God’s word over the words of HUMANS? Let’s see.
 John 8:46-47 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
- Jesus says, “I tell you the truth, but you won’t believe me.” Who do you believe over Jesus?
- Kyle Idleman or a Catholic abomination. You’ll worship Mary the so-called queen of heaven over Jesus.
- Let’s continue in Jeremiah Chapter 7 verse 12. We’re moving up towards verse 18.
 Jeremiah 7:12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.
- God says, “You don’t want to listen to me so remember what I did to the wicked people before you.”
- Have the people in the false churches today taken a look at the Bible?
- Do they see what God will do to them?
 Jeremiah 7:13-14 And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the LORD, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not; 14 Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.
- God calls you and you hear not.
- If you’re in a false religion, and you’re hearing this today, He’s talking to you. Do you want to ignore Him?
- I sure wouldn’t. You need to hear what God says.
- Do you still have all of these false beliefs within you today that aren’t from God. You need to lose them.
- God is speaking. Don’t allow the words of man to overpower the word of God. That’s not good.
- What happens when you won’t hear God’s words, but you’ll listen to the lies of these churches?
 Jeremiah 7:15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.
- There’s an example for you. I hope you’re seeing this. All of the lying preachers will tell you:
- “God would never cast His people away, and you’re a child of God because you’re alive today.”
- They won’t teach how to actually become a child of God. It’s simply believing on Jesus Christ.
- If you won’t ever do that in your life, you’ll never be a child of God.
- If you think it’s your goodness, you won’t ever be a child of God.
Thinking that you’re good enough to go to heaven through your works is evil and wicked.
- You’ll be a follower of Cain who thought the same way. You want to do it your way and not God’s way.
- And God will cast you out of His sight. Here’s an example of that right there.
- And there’s many, many more examples throughout the Bible.
- Righteousness only comes through faith in Jesus Christ. Not through works of the law.
- Baptism is one of those works and righteousness is not imputed unto you through works.
- Faith first. Salvation first. THEN you can do good works like baptism because it is done in faith.
- Without faith baptism means absolutely nothing to God. Faith first and then baptism is a good work.
Now you know and see the context of Jeremiah Chapter 7. We’re at verse 16.
- I want you to see exactly what God says about these people who are worshipping false gods.
- And don’t miss this because you’re going to see the true nature of God Almighty.
- He hates the worship of false gods. He greatly hates the worship of false gods.
 Jeremiah 7:16-17 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee. 17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
- God says, “Because of what they are doing, do not cry out for them. Do not even pray for them.”
- Let me say this again just to make sure you didn’t miss it. “Neither lift up cry nor prayer for them.”
- Yes, that’s harsh. But guess what? What they’re doing is sending people to hell. It’s not okay with God.
- It’s not okay with me. It shouldn’t be okay with you or any saved Christian.
If you’re okay with these false churches like Southeast Christian, then something is wrong with you.
- If you’re okay with Shelby Christian Church teaching a false gospel, then something is wrong.
- God is not happy with them just because they use the name of Jesus Christ.
- Do you really think God is okay with them using His name and lying about Him?
- No, He’s not. If you’re not getting this, wake up today. God is not okay with those churches.
- God is not okay with the Catholics who are a pagan and false religion. NOT OKAY.
- God is not okay with any so-called “Christian” church who invented another gospel.
God says, “If you cry out for them and pray for them, I will not hear you.”
- Why will He not hear you? Verse 17 says, “Seest thou not what they do?”
- Are you paying attention to what they’re doing? They allow abominations within the church.
- Sodomy is okay within the so-called Temple of the Lord. They call their house the house of God.
- Do you see this or not? A false gospel doesn’t profit anyone. It leads to death and destruction.
- A false gospel that teaches baptism is a requirement doesn’t profit anyone AT ALL.
- Are you not seeing what happens? “You must be good your entire life of you’re going to hell.”
Lies Will Not Profit Anyone Anything
They attempt to scare the children of these false churches with their lies about going to hell.
- They are teaching them that they must be good to go to heaven.
- But what does the Bible teach? There’s none good so in other words, they are going to hell.
- What kind of life are you going to live if you know you’re going to hell?
- You’ll just give up and want to have some fun. That’s what I did. I was taught that I must be good.
- And that leads to nothing good. Shelby Christian teaches these things. It will not lead to good.
- Southeast Christian teaches these things. It will not profit anyone in ANY WAY.
 Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
- The Bible tells us that there is none that doeth good.
- ON YOUR OWN, you will never be good. Without God’s Spirit, you only have the flesh.
- Nothing good dwells in your flesh. You must have God or you won’t ever be good. NEVER.
 Psalm 14:3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
- Did God lie to us right there, OR are the churches lying to us? Who will you trust?
- Will you trust the Catholic church and these abominations they call priests and nuns? Will you?
 Psalm 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
 Psalm 53:3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
 Jeremiah 4:22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
 Micah 7:2 The good man is perished out of the earth: and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net.
- Some people will think: “This isn’t talking about me.”
- Okay, you’re an exemption from the NONE doeth good? REALLY? You think so?
- One of the first steps to being saved is understanding you aren’t so good.
- But Shelby Christian will teach you how good you are.
- They are filled with righteous people who think they are good.
- Same thing with Southeast Christian. The people there are so good. You won’t find sinners there.
- That’s what they think. They ignore the words of the Bible. I was one of those people.
 Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
 Luke 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
- Jesus Himself says that there is NONE GOOD but God. But that’s what the false religions teach. Is it?
- They say, “YOU MUST BE GOOD TO GET TO HEAVEN.” What a lie.
- The churches out there today fall right in line with the Pharisees who thought they were good.
 Matthew 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness.
- WOE UNTO YOU people who think you’re good. NEWS FLASH. You aren’t good.
- And who says so? YOUR CREATOR SAYS SO. Are you calling Him a liar? You want to do that?
 Romans 3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
- If you believe goodness through your own works will get you to heaven, you’re in for a surprise when you die.
- The only way to receive goodness is through faith in Jesus Christ. ALL YOUR TRUST should be on Him.
- Not on yourself. You aren’t even good. Why would you place your trust in someone who isn’t good?
- You can place your trust in Jesus Christ who is good because He has never lied to you. Not once.
- But for some reason, people will trust these NO GOOD MEN over the only GOD in existence.
- This is the God who gave you life. Do not be deceived by these false preachers like Kyle Idleman.
Some people will place their loyalty in these false churches because they have supposedly been “GOOD TO THEM.”
- “Well they helped me out one time. They gave me money when I needed it.”
- “They helped me with the police before. They saved me from going to jail.”
- “They paid me when I didn’t deserve it.” Why do you think they do those things?
- They gain your loyalty. And then you give YOUR LOYALTY to these men, women, and churches.
- “But Kyle Idleman is so great. He’s helped me out so much.”
- “This Catholic priest is so great. He’s forgiven me of my sins, and I am loyal to him.”
But let me ask you a question. Who should you be loyal to? Who gave you life?
- Can any man, woman, or church give you life? NO. But God did and can.
- Can any man, woman, or church forgive you of sin? NO. But God can and will through faith.
- God keeps your heart beating. God keeps your eyes and ears working. God keeps your body moving.
- While you’re sleeping, God continues to give you oxygen. He brings you water and food.
- God protects you from things you didn’t even know about.
- God did things for you before you were even aware of it.
You were alive in the womb of your mother and God cared for you. He gave you what you needed to live.
- And yet, you want to place your loyalty in some false preacher who spews out lies to you?
- GOD DESERVES YOUR LOYALTY. What’s wrong with you? WAKE UP!!!
- No man, woman, or religion can ever give you what God already gave you.
- There is no man, woman, or religion that can save you. BUT GOD CAN.
- There is NOTHING TOO HARD for the Lord. NOTHING. But yet people will trust false religion over God.
So, please, wake up right now and see what these false religions are doing.
- HAVE YOU NOT SEEN? This is what Jeremiah Chapter 7 is teaching us right now.
- Open your eyes. Open your ears. See what they’re doing to these people who attend there.
- God sees all, and this is why He wants us today. We’re finally to verse 18.
- This is going to describe what God is seeing them do.
 Jeremiah 7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.
- They are making cakes to the queen of heaven. They are giving offerings to other gods.
- Those other gods don’t actually exist. They don’t breathe and they are not alive.
- They are making CAKES TO THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN. And yes, that’s what the Catholics do today.
- When you give your offering at a false church, you’re giving an offering unto other gods.
- Same thing as right here. And what does this do? This provokes God to anger. That’s what this does.
 Jeremiah 7:19 Do they provoke me to anger? saith the LORD: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?
- These people are confused. I can assure you that I am no longer confused. My God is God Almighty.
- But these people in false churches are confused. They never hear the word of God in those churches.
- EVER. “But we read the Scriptures in church.” Really??? What did you learn? Love everyone all the time.
- Guess what? That’s not taught in the Bible. We are not to love everyone all the time. God doesn’t.
- God doesn’t love evil and wicked people that He’s rejected. And yes, God rejects people.
- Provoke God to anger by worshipping false gods like the queen of heaven and see what happens.
 Jeremiah 7:20 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.
- God will pour out His anger and FURY. Yes, God gets angry not just angry but furious.
- If we move on down to the end of the chapter, you see what happens to these people.
 Jeremiah 7:33-34 And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away. 34 Then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah, and from the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride: for the land shall be desolate.
- Do not worship the queen of heaven. Do you know how many people do this today? It continues.
- There’s a Mary Queen of Peace Church on Dixie Highway in Louisville.
- There’s a Queen of Heaven Cemetery in Jeffersonville, Indiana.
- There’s a Mary Queen of Heaven Church in Erlanger, Kentucky.
- There’s a Saint Mary Queen of Heaven Catholic Church in Peebles, Ohio.
- There’s a Queen of Heaven Catholic Church in Uniontown, Ohio up by Cleveland.
- There’s a few around Chicago. There’s one in Detroit.
- There’s Our Lady Queen of Heaven in Rapids, Wisconsin.
Worship Of The Queen Of Heaven Fills This Country
They fill this country. Do you understand that? This is real.
- The worship of this queen of heaven is everywhere around us. It’s not a fairy tale. It’s sickening.
- I want to show you the 4 other instances of the Queen of Heaven within the King James Bible.
- All of these are within Jeremiah Chapter 44. Let’s take a look at those. I want you to see this today.
- Please listen to these words closely.
 Jeremiah 44:15-16 Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying, 16 As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.
- Now understand this is what Catholics and other false religions do today.
- “As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee.”
- In other words, they say: “Yeah, we know what God says but we’re not going to do what He says.”
- But watch what they will do in the very next verse.
 Jeremiah 44:17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.
- They won’t follow what God says, but they will do whatsoever goeth forth out of their own mouth.
- They will burn incense unto the queen of heaven. The Catholics do the same thing today.
- They do pour out their drink offerings unto her. And see closely what the Bible says there.
- When they did all of these things, “FOR THEN had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.”
- Make sure you see that. When they offered to the queen of heaven, everything went better for them.
- Yes, it’s easier in this world to worship a false god but it won’t be in the end.
Understand that just because life is going good for you that it doesn’t mean you’re doing things the right way.
- Too many people change their direction in life based on whether things are going good for them.
- In this example, things went well for them when they worshipped the queen of heaven.
- So they said, “We’ll continue to worship the queen of heaven. We will not listen to God and His words.”
- In your life, don’t make decisions on whether or not things are going good for you.
- That’s just like the prosperity gospel that Southeast Christian Church will spread.
- People will go to church there just to they can gain business for their own personal gain.
“Well, it’s going for me when I went to Southeast Christian Church so we’re good.”
- “We don’t need to know the word of God because we’re doing good. We’ve got money.”
- “We’ve got things. We’ve got gyms. We’ve got 100 basketballs for use in our gyms.”
- “We have 10 full sets of steel dumbbells in our gym. We don’t need God’s word.”
- “We’re doing good.” That’s what these people told Jeremiah. “The queen of heaven is working for us.”
What about Job? Did everything go good for him all the time in this life? No, but they’re going great for him now.
- What about Abraham? Do you think he was happy to sacrifice his own son? Do you think that was easy?
- Was life easy for Abel? Moses? Elijah? Elisha? No, it wasn’t easy because they followed the Lord.
- Was life easy for Jeremiah? He was preaching the truth to these people who hated him.
- His life wasn’t going good.
- Right here he could have said, “You know what. Life is easy when your god is the queen of heaven.”
- “I think I’ll change my god to the queen of heaven so life will be easier.” Is that what he did?
No, he didn’t because he wasn’t ignorant of God and His power. You will have trouble in this life.
- The more you follow God the more trouble you’ll have. This doesn’t mean you’re doing wrong.
- You simply use the word of God to judge whether or not you’re doing right.
- If you’re doing right by doing your best to follow God’s word, then keep going.
- When the times get tough, and they will, you keep going on that path for God.
- You don’t quit because things aren’t easy for you. But that’s what these people thought.
- “We had lots of food or victuals when we worship the queen of heaven.”
- “We were doing great when we worshipped the queen of heaven. We saw no evil with her.”
- In the end, though, who do you think is doing better? Jeremiah or these people?
- And Jeremiah has all of eternity now to live good. In this life, we are to suffer for Jesus Christ.
 Jeremiah 44:18 But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.
- When they stopped worshipping the queen of heaven, they had more trouble.
- They wanted all things. They didn’t have anything they needed. They were consumed by the sword.
- They were consumed by the famine. Why is that? Because they didn’t trust in the Lord at that time either.
- So they tested God. They stopped worshipping the queen of heaven to see what God would do for them.
- That’s not how faith works. You don’t test God.
“Well, I’ll stop worshipping the queen of heaven for a while to see if God makes things better for me.”
- Oh no, it doesn’t work that way. That’s the opposite of what you want to do.
- You simply want to trust in the Lord no matter how things are going for you.
- And then God will help you and take care of you. And simply know that He will take care of you.
- Don’t test God. Don’t trust in other gods until you want to give God a test.
 Jeremiah 44:19 And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?
- It wasn’t just the women who worshipped the queen of heaven in Judah right there.
- The men led the women in this worship of this false god.
- So, do you think it’s okay to worship the queen of heaven? Is there a queen of heaven?
- Was it evil for these people to worship the queen of heaven? Let’s keep reading in Jeremiah Chapter 44.
 Jeremiah 44:20-21 Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying, 21 The incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?
 Jeremiah 44:22 So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day.
- It was so evil that the Lord could no longer bear what they were doing.
- Because of the evil of their doings, their land was made a desolation and an astonishment.
- It was cursed so much that no one could live there anymore.
- And yes, God will do the same things to us in this country. Keep on worshipping false gods.
- And see what happens. It won’t be good. You’ll think things are going good but God’s wrath is building.
- This country is no longer in GOD WE TRUST. Most of the country trusts in a false god.
Actually read your Bible over and over again, and you’ll see that the large majority of churches are worshipping a false god.
- I’ll ask you what we learned in the Scriptures today. “Have you not seen this?”
- Wake up today and take a look at the so-called “Christian” churches. It’s not the worship of God.
- It’s the worship of money in most of these churches. It’s the worship of men and women.
- God is not there. They just use the name of God for themselves. And He takes this very seriously.
 Jeremiah 44:23 Because ye have burned incense, and because ye have sinned against the LORD, and have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, nor walked in his law, nor in his statutes, nor in his testimonies; therefore this evil is happened unto you, as at this day.
- Don’t worship a false god and act like it’s God Almighty that you’re worshipping.
- This is sinning against the Lord. This is not obeying the voice of the Lord.
 Jeremiah 44:24 Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:
- Hear the word of the Lord. The fifth and final use of the phrase queen of heaven is in the next verse.
 Jeremiah 44:25 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.
- These people said, “WE WILL WORSHIP THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN.”
- “WE DON’T CARE WHAT GOD SAYS.” The false religions do the same thing today.
- But yet, they use the name of God in their churches. But they don’t want to hear what He says.
- So, what happens to these people in Jeremiah Chapter 44? Let’s see.
 Jeremiah 44:26 Therefore hear ye the word of the LORD, all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt; Behold, I have sworn by my great name, saith the LORD, that my name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, The Lord GOD liveth.
- God says, “You won’t even name my name any more.” That’s what’s happening in this country.
- Movies will act as if they are Christian movies and advertise themselves that way.
- But you’ll never hear the name of Jesus Christ. Have you not seen this or noticed this?
- Ask a Catholic if they are Christian and they will say, “No, I am Catholic.” It’s a pagan religion.
- It’s a false religion. They do not care about Jesus Christ at all. This is happening all around us.
- What do they care about, though? They care about Mary who they call the queen of heaven.
Let’s get this clear today. The Catholic religion doesn’t not worship the God of the Bible.
- That is why they hate the words of the Bible. They don’t want to hear them.
- Just like they told Jeremiah right here. They don’t care what God said. They’ll do what they want.
- They just have a label of Christianity. It’s a lie. They aren’t Christian.
- The pope has said that the life of Jesus Christ ended in failure.
- They love to show some false Jesus with long hair hanging on the cross. They love to see Him dead.
- They love their statues of Mary. Look around. Mary is their god.
Mary Herself Would NEVER Tell You To Worship Her
Do you think Mary herself, who is in heaven right now, wants the worship of these people? NO WAY.
- She doesn’t hear their prayers. She is not God. She isn’t a god in any way, shape, or form.
- Mary isn’t even mentioned that much throughout the Bible.
- The name Mary shows up 54 times in 46 verses in the Bible and they all aren’t referencing Mary the mother of Jesus.
- 46 verses in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, and Romans. That’s it with the name Mary mentioned.
- I would guess Mary the mother of Jesus is mentioned about 30 times in the Bible.
Do you know who is the subject of the entire Bible? God. The Lord. Jesus Christ.
- Mary isn’t even close to the main character of the Bible. She is not a god in any way.
- The word God shows up 4470 times in 3891 verses. The Lord shows up 7041 times in 5985 verses.
- The name Jesus shows up 983 times in 942 verses in the New Testament.
- Christ shows up 573 times in 534 verses. So it’s not even close. Thousands of times for God.
- 30 times for Mary. Do you see the difference? Same thing with every man and woman of the Bible.
- We do not worship men and women who come from the dirt.
- We worship the one who has no beginning and no end. Let’s see what Mary says about Jesus in the Bible.
 John 2:1-3 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. 3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
 John 2:4-5 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. 5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
- Mary herself shows submission unto Jesus Christ. This is straight from the Bible.
- She isn’t above Jesus Christ. “His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever He saith unto you, do it.”
- Whatever Jesus says, DO IT. It’s not what I say. It’s what Jesus says. Do you see that?
- Mary doesn’t ever show authority over Jesus Christ.
 Luke 2:48-49 And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. 49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business?
- Even as a child, He says: “Why are you seeking after me? I’m not lost. I must be about my Father’s business.”
- He is the SON OF GOD. Mary has no authority over Jesus Christ. She doesn’t control Jesus Christ.
- Catholics actually believe that Mary is a mediator between them and Jesus Christ. They have no clue.
They believe Mary stands up for them to Jesus Christ. Do you EVER see that in the Bible? Not once.
- Instead, what do you see? “WOMAN, WHAT HAVE I TO DO WITH THEE?”
- She always submits to Jesus and backs down. Jesus is God. No one has authority over God.
- Let me show you another example of the so-called queen of heaven being worshipped in the Bible.
- And this happens directly to Jesus Christ. Watch what happens here and don’t miss this.
 Luke 11:27-28 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. 28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
- This woman is speaking directly to Jesus.
- She says, “Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.”
- In other words, “Mary is so blessed to be your mother. Praise her. Bless Mary.”
- You might call that woman right there the founder of the Catholic religion. BLESS MARY.
- Not Jesus who is standing right in front of you. She wants to worship Mary.
- Do you see what Jesus says?
BUT HE SAID, “Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.”
- Does that not END THINGS for the Catholics and their false god they call the queen of heaven?
- There is no queen of heaven. There is no female ruling over heaven. God is HE and not SHE. HE.
- If women don’t like that, I don’t care. GOD IS A HE. JESUS IS A HE. Understand that.
- Hearing the word of God and keeping His words is better than being Mary the mother of Jesus.
- God is not a respecter of persons. EVEN WITH MARY. She is nothing special. She’s a sinner.
- None good. That includes Mary. She’s human. She sinned just like you and I sin. She doesn’t forgive sin.
- It’s better to hear the word of God and keep those words than to be Mary. See that today.
- Let’s get another example of Jesus NOT raising Mary up to some greater level than the rest of us.
 Mark 3:31-33 There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him. 32 And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee. 33 And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?
- “Hey Jesus, there’s your brethren and your mother!” Jesus is preaching and speaking.
- “But Jesus, here’s your mother. This is Mary the mother of God. You should stop for her.”
- What does Jesus say? “WHO IS MY MOTHER, OR MY BRETHREN.”
 Mark 3:34-35 And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! 35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
- In other words, the ones who were hearing Him and listening to Him are His family.
- Mary isn’t more of His family than you or I who are hearing His words right now and listening to Him.
- He NEVER elevated Mary above anyone else. EVER.
- And this similar thing happens again in Mark Chapter 12.
 Matthew 12:46-47 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. 47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
 Matthew 12:48-50 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! 50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
- Jesus again says, “These people are my brother, sister, and mother. BEHOLD MY MOTHER.”
- And He wasn’t pointing to Mary. So I hope you that Mary isn’t something special.
- She was chosen to give birth to Jesus Christ, and she is just a human like the rest of us.
- She is not worthy to be worshipped. She hasn’t done anything special for you. She doesn’t forgive sin.
- She doesn’t hear your prayers. If you hear God’s word, you’re the same as Mary.
Should We Worship Each Other Since We’re Blessed?
Should we make statues and bow down to worship each other now? Is that what God wants?
- Why do Catholics make statues of all these other people in the Bible? They bow down to them.
- At Southeast Christian, Kyle Idleman is like the queen of heaven to those people. He’s their god.
- Same thing with all the other churches that elevate some man or woman above God.
- One more point I want to make before we end this sermon.
- Many Catholics will use Luke Chapter 1 to show that Mary is blessed among women.
 Luke 1:41-43 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: 42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
- Mary, blessed art thou among WOMEN. See what that says exactly. She is blessed among women.
- That’s it. She is not blessed at the level of Jesus Christ who is the eternal God with all power.
- This Scripture doesn’t mean that Mary is the queen of heaven. Does it? No, it doesn’t.
- And to prove that, I’ll show you one last Scripture today.
- Let’s look at the story of Barak and Deborah in Judges Chapter 4.
 Judges 4:6-7 And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedesh-naphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the LORD God of Israel commanded, saying, Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun? 7 And I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon Sisera, the captain of Jabin’s army, with his chariots and his multitude; and I will deliver him into thine hand.
 Judges 4:8-9 And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go. 9 And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.
- The Lord shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. Do you remember who that woman was?
- Who defeated Sisera on her own? Let’s see.
 Judges 4:13-14 And Sisera gathered together all his chariots, even nine hundred chariots of iron, and all the people that were with him, from Harosheth of the Gentiles unto the river of Kishon. 14 And Deborah said unto Barak, Up; for this is the day in which the LORD hath delivered Sisera into thine hand: is not the LORD gone out before thee? So Barak went down from mount Tabor, and ten thousand men after him.
 Judges 4:15 And the LORD discomfited Sisera, and all his chariots, and all his host, with the edge of the sword before Barak; so that Sisera lighted down off his chariot, and fled away on his feet.
- Sisera is now running away, but he’s still alive and not yet defeated.
 Judges 4:16-17 But Barak pursued after the chariots, and after the host, unto Harosheth of the Gentiles: and all the host of Sisera fell upon the edge of the sword; and there was not a man left. 17 Howbeit Sisera fled away on his feet to the tent of Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite: for there was peace between Jabin the king of Hazor and the house of Heber the Kenite.
- Sisera is still not done. There was not anyone else left but Sisera still survived.
- Let’s keep reading and see who defeats Sisera on her own.
 Judges 4:18-19 And Jael went out to meet Sisera, and said unto him, Turn in, my lord, turn in to me; fear not. And when he had turned in unto her into the tent, she covered him with a mantle. 19 And he said unto her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water to drink; for I am thirsty. And she opened a bottle of milk, and gave him drink, and covered him.
 Judges 4:20-21 Again he said unto her, Stand in the door of the tent, and it shall be, when any man doth come and inquire of thee, and say, Is there any man here? that thou shalt say, No. 21 Then Jael Heber’s wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died.
- This fulfills Deborah’s prophecy: “The Lord shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman.” That woman is Jael.
 Judges 4:22 And, behold, as Barak pursued Sisera, Jael came out to meet him, and said unto him, Come, and I will shew thee the man whom thou seekest. And when he came into her tent, behold, Sisera lay dead, and the nail was in his temples.
- She defeats Sisera. And let’s see what the Bible says about Jael.
 Judges 5:24 Blessed above women shall Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite be, blessed shall she be above women in the tent.
- Look at that: “BLESSED ABOVE WOMEN.” Mary was blessed among women.
- Jael was blessed above women. So, should we make Jael the queen of heaven instead of Mary?
- Of course not, but the point is that Jael was blessed above women. Mary is not anything special.
She would tell you that herself as I am sure of that. YET, people want to raise her to be the queen of heaven.
- God is GOD and no one else is. We need to focus on HIS WORDS in order to worship HIM.
- And that’s it. We don’t have to worry about all of these other people. Simply focus on God.
- Forget about the so-called queen of heaven. That’s a fairy tale. GOD IS THE GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.