- Sermon Slides for Sermon Revelation Chapter 14: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Revelation Chapter 14: PDF
 The title of the sermon today is “REVELATION CHAPTER 14.”
Summary Of The Book Of Revelation
- Before we start today, I want to go over a quick summary of the Book of Revelation.
- This will help you understand where we are in Revelation so we don’t get lost.
- Please understand that this summary is a very general overview.
- It’s very difficult to summarize everything in each chapter in a few words.
- So, there’s definitely more in each chapter than what you see in this chart.
- BUT, you will see a general overview of what happens in each chapter.
All we need to do to understand where are is look for Revelation Chapter 14.
- You know that we’re in the second half of Revelation so look to the far right column.
- We saw the anti-Christ and the false prophet during tribulation and then the abomination of desolation.
- The anti-Christ takes power in his kingdom. The great tribulation begins.
- And we all know what happens after the tribulation ends.
 Matthew 24:29-30 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
- So we know that AFTER THE TRIBULATION the second coming of Jesus Christ will happen.
- At the second coming of Jesus Christ, the RAPTURE or RESURRECTION will take place.
- But, if you look to the summary table again, we see that Revelation Chapter 7 matches up with 14.
- So, if we look to Revelation Chapter 7, we can see what happens before the RAPTURE takes place.
- And I hope you remember this from the Revelation Chapter 7 sermon.
 Revelation 7:3-4 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
- So, directly BEFORE the rapture takes place, the 144,000 are sealed in their foreheads.
- And why are they sealed? So they aren’t hurt by God’s wrath that will be coming AFTER the Rapture.
- So, the 144,000 are sealed and then what happens in Revelation Chapter 7?
 Revelation 7:9-10 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
- In the first half of Revelation, this is the RAPTURE in Chapter 7 verse 9.
- We know this because a few verses down in Chapter 7 we see this.
 Revelation 7:13-14 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
- The people who are raptured from the earth will have made it through the GREAT TRIBULATION.
- They show up in heaven immediately. This elder asks, “Where did all these people come from?”
- That’s to show us that this is the RAPTURE. He says they came out of great tribulation.
- Satan, the anti-Christ, and the false prophet will be persecuting and killing the SAINTS.
- Those who make it without being killed will be RAPTURED and come out of GREAT TRIBULATION!
Revelation Chapter 7 Goes With Revelation Chapter 14
So, you see that Revelation Chapter 7 goes with Revelation Chapter 14.
- We saw in Revelation Chapter 13, last chapter, the TRIBULATION and THE GREAT TRIBULATION.
- So, using Chapter 7 and out timelines, what do you think happens next?
- We should see the 144,000 being sealed because that’s the same order as Chapter 7.
- With that said, let’s start there in Revelation 14 verse 1.
 Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads.
- So, we see the 144,000 right here. This is a HUGE CLUE that Revelation is divided in half.
- We see the same events and the same order between Chapters 1 through 11 and 11 through 22.
- Revelation 1 through 11 gives us a great overview of the entire 7-year period.
- In Chapters 11 through 22, we get even more detail for Daniel’s 70th week and beyond that 7-year period.
- We see a lamb standing on Mount Sion and the 144,000 are there with him.
- They have the FATHER’S NAME written in their foreheads. That is the SEAL OF GOD.
- We see that SAVED people will have that same mark from Revelation Chapter 3.
 Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
- The seal of God which is his name written in your forehead will happen.
- Watch this within the very last chapter of Revelation.
 Revelation 22:1-4 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
- So, the 144,000 will be sealed with this BEFORE the Rapture takes place.
- This seal protects them from GOD’S WRATH.
 Revelation 14:2-3 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
- John hears a great voice from heaven. It sounds like many waters and great thunder. That’s a strong voice.
- He hears the voice of harpers harping with their harps. These harpers are SINGING A NEW SONG.
- And they’re doing it directly before the throne of GOD ALMIGHTY and the four beasts, and the 24 elders.
- NO MAN could learn that song but those 144,000.
God Loves Singing
Just a note before we continue on SINGING A NEW SONG.
- God loves for us to sing to HIM. He doesn’t say listen to music. He says to sing it to HIM.
- What’s that mean? That means God must love to hear you sing to HIM.
- In Revelation Chapter 5, we see this:
 Revelation 5:8-10 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
- So we see that the elders have harps themselves and they sing a new song before the throne of God.
- Then we see this in Revelation Chapter 15. Remember, we’re on Chapter 14 today.
 Revelation 15:1-3 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. 2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. 3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
- We see the saints having the harps of God standing on the sea of glass singing the song of Moses.
- So, God loves singing as you can see.
 Psalm 33:2-3 Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings. 3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
- God loves you to sing and play instruments. PLAY SKILLFULLY HE SAYS. God loves instruments.
 Psalm 40:3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
 Psalm 96:1-2 O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth. 2 Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
 Psalm 144:9 I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.
- There are different types of harps. One type has 10 strings.
 Psalm 149:1 Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
 Isaiah 42:10 Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
- In other words, we are to SING TO THE LORD. That’s how we praise HIM. We give it all we have.
- You might say, “Well, I can’t sing. I sound like a broken record.”
- And I say, “Oh well, I do too.” But I won’t stop singing to the Lord. He commands us to sing to HIM.
- Do any of the SCRIPTURE I just read say to only SING if you’re a good singer?
- “Thou shalt sing unto the Lord ONLY IF YOU’RE A GOOD SINGER.” No, it doesn’t say that.
- So who cares what you sound like. Sing it out.
- If you’re a bad singer, the people around you should get louder and drown you out. Just kidding.
God Loves Instruments
But listen, I’m tired of FALSE CHURCHES telling people you can’t use instruments.
- They say you can’t be happy in Church, you can’t dance around, you can’t praise the LORD.
- Well, guess what? GOD SAYS YOU CAN and last time I checked, which is now, God says you can.
 1 Samuel 18:6 And it came to pass as they came, when David was returned from the slaughter of the Philistine, that the women came out of all cities of Israel, singing and dancing, to meet king Saul, with tabrets, with joy, and with instruments of musick.
- Singing, dancing, tabrets or tambourines, JOY, instruments of music. God loves that.
- God NEVER tells someone to stop singing, dancing, playing MUSIC to HIM. NEVER does He say that.
 2 Samuel 6:14-15 And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod. 15 So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the LORD with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet.
 1 Chronicles 13:8 And David and all Israel played before God with all their might, and with singing, and with harps, and with psalteries, and with timbrels, and with cymbals, and with trumpets.
- Do you see that right there? WE NEED TO SING WITH ALL OUR MIGHT TO GOD every time.
- Why? Because HE LOVES PRAISES!!! And this helps us too, or He wouldn’t command us to do it.
- So, churches that teach you can’t dance to God, sing to God, play intruments to God are DIRECTLY going up against God.
- I hope you see that today. And we could do an entire sermon or two on music, dancing, and instruments.
Let’s Talk About The 144,000
We went over the 144,000 in detail in Revelation Chapter 7, but I want to refresh your memory.
- In Revelation 14 verse 1 you’ll see that your Bible says the 144,000 are standing on Mount Zion.
- Do you remember where MOUNT ZION is located? Let’s see.
 Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
- MOUNT ZION is “THE HEAVENLY JERUSALEM, THE CITY OF THE LIVING GOD.”
- I’m sure you remember the song we sing: “Marching to Zion.” We’re marching to the heavenly Jerusalem.
- Since the 144,000 are in heaven with Jesus and in Revelation to this point we haven’t seen the Rapture.
- So, remember where we are on the timeline. We’re almost to the Rapture, but we aren’t there yet.
- We see the 144,000 in HEAVEN with Jesus. Before the Rapture, how do you get to heaven?
We can take right now as an example. The rapture hasn’t happened.
- How do people get to heaven right now? The people who are in heaven right now had to die, right?
- You can know 100% for sure that the 144,000 are people who have died prior to the RAPTURE.
- These are MEN who are virgins, 12,000 from each of the PHYSICAL TRIBES OF ISRAEL.
- They aren’t 144,000 Jews like false preachers say. Remember, JEWS come from JUDAH.
- And in the Kingdom of Judah, there were a few different tribes but not all tribes of Israel.
You might ask, “How do you know they are male virgins?” We’ll see in just a minute.
- The 144,000 are not people who are alive when the RAPTURE happens.
- So, you have 144,000 men singing in HEAVEN. That will be amazing to hear. That’s going to be loud.
- Let’s continue in Revelation 14 verse 4.
 Revelation 14:4-5 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. 5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
- They were not defiled with women. That means MALE virgins. They follow the LAMB.
 Matthew 4:19-22 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. 20 And they straightway left their nets, and followed him. 21 And going on from thence, he saw other two brethren, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their father, mending their nets; and he called them. 22 And they immediately left the ship and their father, and followed him.
- The disciples left everything and FOLLOWED Jesus. We need to FOLLOW JESUS.
- Do you have to follow after Jesus all your life to be saved? No, you don’t. BUT YOU SHOULD.
- To be saved, it’s “WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON ME HATH EVERLASTING LIFE.” That’s what Jesus says.
- But you should be a follower of Jesus. The 144,000 followed Jesus wherever He went.
- Those 144,000 are male virgins, 12 thousand from each of the 12 tribes.
- That means they are SAINTS or SAVED male virgins from the 12 PHYSICAL TRIBES OF ISRAEL.
- Since most of the 12 tribes were lost, that means these are most likely OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS.
 Revelation 14:6-7 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
- John sees an angel fly through heaven having the everlasting GOSPEL to preach to those on earth.
- Why is this? Well, we see the 144,000 standing there and the ANGEL brings the everlasting GOSPEL.
- Think about this. The 144,000 are being prepared to be sent to earth. They get the seal to protect them.
- Why do they need protection? God’s wrath is going to be poured out on those people left on earth.
- The rapture will happen soon so all the SAINTS or SAVED will be leaving earth and coming to heaven.
When that happens, there won’t be anyone left to preach the GOSPEL. So, the 144,000 will be sent.
- And you’ll also have the 2 witnesses but there will be a lot of people left on earth.
- But that’s the PURPOSE OF THE 144,000. They are to go to earth and preach the GOSPEL.
- People can still be saved while God is pouring out HIS WRATH on earth.
There Are Not Different Gospels Within The Bible
Some false preachers use Revelation 14:6 as proof that there are different GOSPEL’s within the Bible.
- They say there are multiple GOSPEL’S. These are the dispensationalists.
- DISPENSATIONALISTS like to call it “Rightly Dividing the Bible.”
- So they divide it up into all these different divisions. I’ve studied all of that myself. It’s trash.
- They like to say that there’s a Gospel of Peace, Gospel of Grace, Gospel of The Kingdom.
- They say that Jesus Christ preached a different GOSPEL than the APOSTLES.
- They come up with all kinds of trash. THERE’S ONE GOSPEL IN THE BIBLE.
 Galatians 1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
- When these false preachers PREACH ANOTHER GOSPEL, LET THEM BE ACCURSED.
 2 Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
- There’s ONE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST within this BIBLE.
- And yes, it’s the Gospel of Grace, the Gospel of the Kingdom, the Gospel of Peace.
- All of those DESCRIBE the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They aren’t different GOSPELS.
- So, if JESUS CHRIST preached a different GOSPEL than Paul, what does that mean?
- That would mean Paul is saying that JESUS CHRIST is accursed. That’s HERESY.
- That’s why I won’t go to a CHURCH that teaches dispensations they learned in SEMINARY.
“You must rightly DIVIDE the Bible,” they say.
- I call SEMINARIES DEVIL SCHOOLS. It’s a bunch of “SMART” people who know everything.
- Let me show how to recognize a church that believes in DISPENSATIONS.
Here’s what I found from Calvary Baptist Church in Lagrange, Kentucky.
- Hey, they are a Soul Winning Church. They are a little weak on the Gospel.
- Their Bible Way to Heaven never tells someone to BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
- Their statement of faith says this:
- That’s a screenshot from their website. Notice at the very end what it says: “RIGHTLY DIVIDED.”
- That’s a trigger word in my memory because Doug Stauffer wrote about teaching people HOW TO RIGHTLY DIVIDE their Bible.
- That’s a church that believes in dispensations within the Bible. DIVISION. And the Bible does say this:
 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- So, what they do is take that VERSE and make that verse MORE IMPORTANT than any.
- They say, “SEE, YOU HAVE TO RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF TRUTH.”
- That’s right. You do. But they forgot the RIGHTLY part of DIVIDE. They start making up HERESY.
- Here’s what else you see on their website further down the page.
- Do you see now? Do you see where it says “SALVATION IN THIS CURRENT DISPENSATION.”
- What they are saying is salvation is different in the CHURCH AGE than other ages.
- That’s trash. The Bible NEVER says salvation is different in different ages.
- Abraham was saved in the EXACT SAME WAY that WE ARE SAVED TODAY.
- Again, there’s no such thing as CHURCH AGE SAINTS and TRIBULATION SAINTS.
- I just hope a church like that WAKES UP and sees the LIES in DISPENSATIONS. It’s a fairy tale.
 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
- That is the GOSPEL. Jesus died for our sins, and it’s written in THE SCRIPTURES it says.
- That includes the OLD TESTAMENT. The entire Bible are THE SCRIPTURES.
- The Book of Isaiah was used by Philip to preach the GOSPEL to the Ethiopian Eunuch in Acts Chapter 8.
 Acts 8:26-28 And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert. 27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship, 28 Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet.
- This Ethiopian Eunuch is reading the BOOK OF ISAIAH called ESAIAS in the New Testament.
 Acts 8:29-31 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. 30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest? 31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.
- This ETHIOPIAN EUNUCH wants to learn the book of ISAIAH.
- Watch what this says next because you’ll see THE GOSPEL in the Book of ISAIAH.
 Acts 8:32-34 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: 33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth. 34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?
- If the GOSPELS are different in different AGES, then why is Philip preaching the GOSPEL from the Book of Isaiah?
- These CHURCH AGE FALSE PREACHERS annoy me very badly. READ THE BIBLE.
 Acts 8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
- JESUS IS THE SAVIOR. If you aren’t preaching that all men are saved through HIM, you aren’t preaching the GOSPEL.
- There aren’t different GOSPELS. That is THE GOSPEL.
 Acts 8:36-37 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? 37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- The GOSPEL is found throughout all ages from the BEGINNING OF TIME UNTIL ETERNITY.
- It’s the SAME GOSPEL from the beginning of time until eternity.
- That’s why REVELATION CHAPTER 14 that we’re studying right now calls it what?
- What’s Revelation 14 verse 6 call the GOSPEL? It’s the EVERLASTING GOSPEL.
- It’s eternal. It never changes. It’s not different. It’s the same GOSPEL yesterday, today, and forever.
 Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
- Does that say only the New Testament Church Age saints receive salvation through BELIEVING ON JESUS CHRIST?
- No, it doesn’t. It says that ALL PROPHETS God has given witness to from the beginning.
- “That THROUGH HIS NAME WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM shall receive remission of sins.”
- That includes that Ethiopian Eunuch, Abel, Noah, Moses, Abraham, Sarah, Jacob, Rachel, Joshua, Boaz.
- Ruth, Salmon, Rahab, Jeremiah, Daniel, Malachi, John the Baptist, Peter, Paul, Martha, Mary.
- EVERYONE YOU SEE IN HEAVEN IS SAVED THE EXACT SAME WAY. Through Jesus Christ ALONE.
- GOD ALONE saves the people who BELIEVE ON HIM. Through faith we are saved.
Dispensationlism = False Doctrine = Reject
So, in other words, these DISPENSATIONALISTS teach that Jesus taught another GOSPEL than Peter and Paul.
- Paul taught that we’re saved by grace through faith.
- But Jesus taught a works based salvation. Seriously? That’s HERESY. Understand that today.
- Jesus didn’t teach different than the APOSTLE PAUL. If He did, you can bet what Jesus taught is right.
- And Jesus didn’t teach a works based salvation. He teaches a FAITH BASED SALVATION.
- ALL THE PROPHETS IN THE BIBLE taught the same thing. FAITH IN GOD saves you.
- Grace means you don’t deserve it. NO ONE DESERVES IT!!! King David sure didn’t earn HIS WAY.
- And King David sure didn’t claim to make it on his own. EVER.
 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
 Psalm 18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
 Psalm 116:13 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
- King David knew it wasn’t HIS GOODNESS. He says it many times that SALVATION IS OF GOD. Not me.
- I could show you probably 50 verses from PSALMS that tells us the GOSPEL.
- The prophet Isaiah says this:
 Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
- Jonah says this:
 Jonah 2:9 But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD.
- They all trusted on the LORD to save them. That’s all it takes for anyone of any time to be saved.
 Habakkuk 3:18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
- Habakkuk didn’t rejoice in his works, in HIMSELF, for salvation. It’s GOD who gives salvation.
- He says, “I will joy in the GOD OF MY SALVATION.” He knew he was saved. He didn’t have to wait.
- With all that said, let’s go back to Revelation Chapter 14 verse 8.
 Revelation 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
- So remember, the ANTI-CHRIST just entered into the temple in JERUSALEM and sits on the throne acting like he is GOD.
- That is the abomination of DESOLATION. That’s what that means.
- BABYLON represents a false god. JERUSALEM has a false god today. They HATE Jesus Christ.
- That great city JERUSALEM on earth is fallen because she made all nations drink of the wrath of her fornication. The ANTI-CHRIST has conquered it and has taken over. It’s fallen.
- FORNICATION represents people worshipping a false god.
 Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
- Now John sees a third angel that’s going to give a warning about worshipping the BEAST.
- So, the first angel has the everlasting gospel to preach.
- The second angel tells us that Babylon is fallen. And now we see the third angel.
- Let’s see what happens if ANY MAN worships the beast and his image and receives the mark of the beast.
 Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
- This is AN IMPORTANT verse to understand. If anyone worships the beast, they are rejected.
- They will be thrown into hell FOREVER and TORMENTED in the presence of the ANGELS and THE LAMB.
- What does that mean to the false preachers in this world? JESUS CHRIST is God and is THE LAMB.
- He’s going to watch those evil and wicked people and false preachers BURN IN HELL.
- Is that not what that says? Am I being too harsh? No, I’m reading and studying the Bible with you.
- You need to make sure you see that today. And you need to see the others I’m about to read.
 Psalm 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
- GOD is in control of hell, and HE WILL watch the evil and wicked people burn in torment.
- And again, the false churches today will say: “Hey, that’s not my god that does something like that.”
- And they’re right. They don’t have the God within the BIBLE. They made up their own to fit their religion.
 Matthew 13:41-42 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
- That’s JESUS CHRIST that throws the people into hell. HE CASTS THEM INTO A FURNACE OF FIRE.
- Let’s continue in Revelation Chapter 14 verse 11.
 Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
- So, the Catholics teach that purgatory is a type hell that is just a temporary place.
- The Bible NEVER says there’s a purgatory or a temporary hell. Where do they get this stuff?
Billy Graham = False Preacher
And then you have the false preacher Billy Graham who said this:
- “I have often wondered if hell is a terrible burning within our hearts for God, to fellowship with God, a fire that we can never quench.”
- So, Billy Graham turns hell into a good thing. It’s a fire burning for God inside of us.
- He makes up everything. That was years and years after he started.
- I guess he got bored and started making up his own views and not using SCRIPTURE. He’s a joke.
Then you have some denominations that say hell just means you no longer exist.
- Or hell is not really that bad. Or, there’s an end to the punishment in hell. It’s just a short period of time.
- Or some false teachers like Origen in the early 200’s taught that people are cleansed in hell.
- Then, they can make it into heaven once they’ve been through hell.
- Where does the Bible says any of that? I sure don’t see it.
Smoke Of Their Torment Is Everlasting = Forever
Do you know what I see? I see Revelation 14:11 on the screen.
- And that tells me that the SMOKE OF THEIR TORMENT ascendeth up FOR EVER AND EVER.
- They have no rest day or night. Some of them argue that just means the smoke continues forever.
- Those people make me laugh. They are a joke. They change the WORD OF GOD into a lie.
- They won’t get away with that, and they’ll be burning in hell FOREVER.
 Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
- This tells you that the beast and false prophet have already been there for 1,000 years.
- This is after the 1,000 year reign of JESUS CHRIST. They are already in hell.
- And then it says they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. How long is that?
- Hell is not temporary. It’s an eternal fire that never stops.
 Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
- ETERNAL FIRE that Scripture right there says.
- Jesus HIMSELF says this in Matthew Chapter 25.
 Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
- He says EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT. Is Jesus lying right there? The Catholics say He is.
- These other denominations say that He’s lying. The Jehovah’s Witness say Jesus is a liar.
 Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
- Here is the patience of the saints. This is a war in this life. There’s a war within you.
- Keep the commandments. Do your best. It takes patience. It takes work.
- But most of all, KEEP THE FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST. Don’t give up. Build your faith.
- And always understand that you’re SAVED. Without that understanding, you don’t have FAITH.
- Once you have FAITH, your foundation is BUILT ON JESUS CHRIST. Patiently build your faith.
 Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
- So, remember where we are in the timeline.
- We’re almost at the RAPTURE. The DRAGON, FIRST BEAST, and SECOND BEAST are persecuting the saints.
- The GREAT TRIBULATION is upon them.
- But this verse says, “BLESSED ARE THE DEAD WHICH DIE IN THE LORD FROM HENCEFORTH.”
- Why? Because they are about to enter into the LORD’S REST. They’re going to heaven.
- There’s NOTHING better than that.
- God’s given you a gift that turns the worst thing (death) into the greatest thing (heaven).
- Now, watch what happens next. We know the Rapture is soon.
Jesus Christ Comes In The Clouds
 Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
- Here’s JESUS CHRIST COMING IN THE CLOUDS. This is the RAPTURE. He has a golden crown in his head.
- Some false preachers argue that this isn’t Jesus because it says, “LIKE unto the Son of Man.”
- Well, Revelation Chapter 1 uses the same words and no one argues that’s not Jesus. Watch this.
 Revelation 1:13-15 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
- Do you see where it says “LIKE unto the Son of man.” Well, let’s continue and see if this is Jesus.
- Because this is the same wording used in Revelation Chapter 14 and people say it’s not Jesus.
 Revelation 1:16-18 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
- End of argument. We see JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF coming in the clouds in Revelation Chapter 14.
- This is the Rapture. We see the Rapture in Revelation 7 and Revelation 14.
- How do we know this is the Rapture? Let’s keep going and you’ll see.
 Revelation 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
- So, we see this ANGEL cry out and tells JESUS to thrust in HIS SICKLE and REAP THE EARTH.
- And you might say, “Well, why is the angel telling Jesus what to do?” Well, here’s why.
- It’s GOD THE FATHER giving the angel the cue for Jesus to reap the earth.
- Remember, Jesus Christ the SON OF GOD submits to God the Father.
 Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
- KNOWETH right there means to make known in my opinion. There’s arguments over this.
- But to me, this means that GOD THE FATHER will make known when Jesus should reap the earth.
- And I think Revelation 14:15 supports that perfectly.
- Yes, Jesus knows when it’s going to happen, but God the Father is giving the order.
- But also notice that the Rapture is compared to a harvest. That should remind you of this in the Gospels.
 Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
- So God allows us all to grow together here on this earth at this time.
- They’re going to gather together the tares first and get them ready to burn.
- Remember, when the ANTI-CHRIST is gathering HIS KINGDOM. They’re all coming together.
- They are united. They’re being gathered together so they can burned in hell at the end.
- But God says, “GATHER THE GOOD STUFF INTO MY BARN. Those are my people.”
 Revelation 14:16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
- So, there is the rapture. Now, what happens after the RAPTURE.
- We can expect to see GOD preparing to pour out HIS WRATH on this earth, right?
 Revelation 14:17-18 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. 18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
- So there’s 2 more angels here that are preparing God’s wrath.
- The first angel in this verse is gathering the clusters of the vine of the earth. The grapes are ripe.
 Revelation 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
- And you might be like, “What does this mean?” This is God preparing to pour out HIS WRATH.
- It’s not an actual WINEPRESS. Watch what the last verse says.
 Revelation 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.
- God doesn’t actually take VINES from the earth, throw them in an actual winepress, and blood comes out.
- That’s not what the last 4 verses here mean. It’s a picture of what God is preparing to do.
- He’s gathering all of the wicked together to pour out his wrath.
- He’s not actually going to gather all the remaining people on earth, put them into an actual HUGE winepress, crush them like grapes, and then all their blood is going to pour out.
Notice it says BLOOD came out of the winepress by the space of a 1,600 furlongs.
- One furlong is 1/8 mile. So, that’s 200 miles up to the horse bridle.
- God is telling us there are a lot of wicked unbelievers.
- That’s a lot of blood being poured out of the winepress.
- Jesus HIMSELF tells us that most people will go to hell. This all makes sense.
So, this is a picture of what’s going to happen.
- After the RAPTURE, God is going to pour out HIS WRATH on the unbelievers.
- And the Bible gives a great illustration of what it’s going to be like.
- It’s going to be like God gathering all of them up into a great winepress and SMASHING them like grapes.
- That’s what the Bible says. Would you like to be thrown into a HUGE CRUSHING machine?
- No, that’s why this image is given to us. It’s to put the fear of God into you.
- All you have to do is TRUST IN JESUS CHRIST to save you, and you won’t be crushed like that.
- How do I know 100% for sure that’s what this is talking about?
- Look to the very next verse in the Bible: Revelation Chapter 15 verse 1.
 Revelation 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
- Do you see that? All of this goes in perfect order on the timelines you have.
- You can see that Revelation Chapter 1 through 11 is in order and Chapter 11 through 22 is in order.
- They match up perfectly. Most people have tons of problems understanding Revelation Chapter 14.
- I hope you see that it’s not difficult to understand once you know the order.
- That’s why God gave us the first half of Revelation. He makes the second half easier to understand.
- I hope you’re seeing this today.