- Sermon Slides for Sermon Revelation Chapter 17: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Revelation Chapter 17: PDF
 The title of the sermon today is “REVELATION CHAPTER 17.”
We Just Saw The Seventh Angel Pour Out The Seventh Vial
- At the end of Revelation Chapter 16, we see the seventh angel pouring out the 7th vial.
- The final judgment shown there from God is GREAT HAIL coming out of heaven.
- Let’s start there in verse 1 of Revelation Chapter 17.
 Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
- So we see one of the 7 angels which had the 7 vials coming to John and talking to him.
- The angel says, “Come here, John. I want to show you something.”
- “I’m going to show you the JUDGMENT of the GREAT WHORE that sitteth upon many waters.”
- Later in this CHAPTER, we’re going to see exactly what all of this means. But, let’s keep going for now.
- Next, the angel is going to tell John more about this great whore.
 Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
- FORNICATION within the Bible is described as a picture of a relationship outside of marriage.
- God uses fornication the way we know it to describe HIS CREATION going after strange gods.
- Fornication is when you go after someone you aren’t married to.
- God is your creator and you go after a false god who didn’t create you.
- Here’s the first time the word FORNICATION is used in the Bible.
 2 Chronicles 21:11 Moreover he made high places in the mountains of Judah, and caused the inhabitants of Jerusalem to commit fornication, and compelled Judah thereto.
- This is talking about the King of Judah named JEHORAM or JORAM.
- He was the son of King Jehoshaphat who was a good king of Judah.
- But this King Jehoram married Athaliah who was the daughter of the wicked King Ahab of Israel.
- When the Bible talks about high places, it’s usually talking about places of worship for false gods.
- God HATES the worship of a false god. HE HATES IT!!! He relates it to sexual fornication and whoredom.
 2 Chronicles 21:12-13 And there came a writing to him from Elijah the prophet, saying, Thus saith the LORD God of David thy father, Because thou hast not walked in the ways of Jehoshaphat thy father, nor in the ways of Asa king of Judah, 13 But hast walked in the way of the kings of Israel, and hast made Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to go a whoring, like to the whoredoms of the house of Ahab, and also hast slain thy brethren of thy father’s house, which were better than thyself:
 2 Chronicles 21:14-15 Behold, with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods: 15 And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day.
- Hey look, it’s not something small to worship the wrong god.
- It’s not something small to put other things in your life above god.
- Who said it’s not a small thing to do that? Not me. GOD SAID IT.
- And He didn’t just say it once. He says it over and over and over throughout the Bible.
 Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
- So we see this GREAT WHORE and she has committed fornication.
- She’s led them to the worship of a false god. The inhabitants of the earth do the same thing.
- It’s called being DRUNK WITH THE WINE OF HER FORNICATION.
- When God opens your eyes and you see the truth in this world, when you see the false god worship in the so-called “Christian” churches:
- You see that the people are drunk. They don’t understand what they’re even doing.
Why Are You Supporting A False Church With False Preaching?
Why are you still supporting a church with a false preacher who tells you that you can lose your salvation?
- You’re walking around like a drunk who can’t understand anything.
- Hey, look, I was one of those drunkards worshipping a false god in a false church.
- I know what it feels like. “LOVE EVERYONE NO MATTER WHAT.”
- “Don’t use the word whore because it’s not nice. Forgive everyone no matter what.”
- “LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. We love everyone here.” It’s so fake it’s not even funny.
Hey, wake up YOU DRUNKS!!! God doesn’t love everyone no matter what. Where’s the SCRIPTURE for that?
- HE HATED KING JEHORAM. He made his bowels fall out of his body.
- He sent a great plague to King Jehoram’s people: the wives and the children.
- I can hear the drunkards now in the false churches: “Hey, that’s not very nice. That’s not my god.”
- “My god would never do anything like that.” What Bible are you reading, drunks???
 John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- FOR GOD SO LOVED (past tense) the world. The Bible never says God loves everyone no matter what.
- YES, He has loved (past tense) every single person that He gave life to in this world.
- Yes, at one time, God loves Satan who He created. He wasn’t evil in the beginning.
- But now, GOD HATES SATAN. He’ll spend eternity in hell.
And the same goes for other people. God doesn’t love people by sending them to hell.
- The people He sends to hell are the people HE HATES. Understand that today.
- Throwing someone in hell sure isn’t an act of love and JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF tells us that most people will be going to hell.
- And the Book of Revelation also tells us that Jesus will be there watching those people burn in hell.
- The so-called “Christian” churches made up their own god that allows them to do whatever they want.
- “My god loves me no matter what I do.” Hey, give me some SCRIPTURE on that one. It’s not there.
So again, we have this GREAT WHORE that causes people throughout the earth to commit fornication.
- They are worshipping a false god, and YES, it is their fault.
- “Well, I’ll just blame it on that great whore one day and then God will let me into heaven.”
- Yeah, God doesn’t accept ANY EXCUSES within the Bible. NONE. EVER. Not one excuse.
 Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
- Look, John is now carried away in the SPIRIT into the wilderness.
- Why? So the angel can show John this woman sitting upon a scarlet colored beast.
- Why do you think he’s colored the same as blood? He’s killed God’s people.
- The beast is full of blasphemy and has seven heads and ten horns.
John Is Once Again Carried Away In The Spirit
Just a side note: John is carried away in the SPIRIT!
- According to the false pre-tribulation rapture teachers that MUST be another RAPTURE.
- They say Revelation 4:1 is the RAPTURE because John is carried away in the spirit.
- Well, what about Revelation 17:3 then? Oh, that one doesn’t fit their man made teaching.
- There’s other instances in Revelation when John is carried away in the SPIRIT?
- Why? So God can show John these things so he can write them in the Book of Revelation.
 Revelation 17:4-5 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
- You see more about this woman. She’s clothed in royal clothing and all decked out with expensive things.
- The cup in her hand is full of abominations AND the filthiness of her fornication.
- What’s an example of an abomination within the Bible that goes right along with fornication?
 Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
 Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
- That FILTHINESS the Bible calls it is happening all over the world today and especially in this country.
- Let’s get this straight today: IT’S FILTHY, NASTY, AND WICKED because GOD says so.
- I don’t care if you don’t like that. I don’t care if that hurts your feelings. GOD SAID IT’S FILTHY.
- What else is related to this abomination and fornication?
 Deuteronomy 7:25-26 The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: for it is an abomination to the LORD thy God. 26 Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.
- Graven images of any false gods shall be burnt with fire.
- You know the cross that all over the so-called “Christian” churches today? That’s a graven image.
- Where does the Bible say to use a cross as the image that represents CHRISTIANS? Where?
- Hey, open your eyes. It’s not in the SCRIPTURE. Everything we need to know is within the SCRIPTURE.
- That’s not there. WAKE UP DRUNKARDS!!! That’s what God is saying today.
“You Shall Utterly Detest It And Abhor It” = Commandment From God
“You want to bring any abomination into your house?” God’s saying that to you.
- “You want to do that?” He says. “You’ll be a cursed thing like it.”
- You can say whatever you want today. “You’re being too difficult, Josh.”
- Oh no, I’m not. God says right there: “You shall utterly detest it and shall utterly ABHOR it.”
- “IT IS A CURSED THING.” Any abomination? You need to hate it, God says.
- But not the “Christian” churches around here. “LOVE EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME.”
Joel Osteen. “I love everyone.” And he has about 52,000 in attendance each week.
- It’s a sad thing. He says the opposite of the Bible and those people don’t open their Bible.
- They’re like Kenneth Copeland. Their entire Bible is highlighted, but they don’t read it.
- They don’t hear it. They don’t understand it. SEEK AFTER GOD and HE WILL OPEN YOUR EYES.
- Hey, don’t get upset at me today. I used to be one of those people. I’m trying to wake you up.
- We all need to see the truth TODAY. Not tomorrow. Not later. RIGHT NOW.
 Deuteronomy 12:31 Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.
- GOD HATES ABOMINATIONS. He hates false god worship. What else does He hate?
 Deuteronomy 23:17-18 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel. 18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
- He hates fornication. He hates WHORES. He hates SODOMITES. He calls them DOGS.
- He calls them filthy beasts in the Bible. Filthy animals.
- “DO NOT BRING THEM INTO MY HOUSE!!!” GOD SAYS.
- But what to the devil churches do around here? They bring them in and act like it’s okay.
- It is for their false god. That isn’t God’s house. It’s the house of a false god.
- With all that said, I’m going to show you a comparison of SCRIPTURE now.
- Let’s compare Revelation 17 verse 1-4 with Revelation 21:9-12.
Revelation 17:1-2 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
Revelation 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.
- So, in Chapter 17, we see a great whore. In Chapter 21, we see the BRIDE, the Lamb’s wife.
- Notice how the verses are very similar except one is a whore and one is a bride.
- There’s a huge difference in the two. One is FILTHY and one is PURE.
Revelation 17:3-4 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Revelation 21:10-11 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
- John is carried away in the spirit in both sets of SCRIPTURE there.
- One is nasty and filthy and one has the GLORY OF GOD.
Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Revelation 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
- Then we see both have names written on them. One is the mother of harlots and abominations.
- The BRIDE has the names of the 12 tribes. If we kept reading, we would see the names of the 12 apostles.
So, we see that a whore and a bride are opposite. The whore is something we’re supposed to flee from.
- FLEE FORNICATION. Get away from it the Bible says. Don’t even come close to it. RUN THE OTHER WAY.
- The Bride, though, is the legitimate partner that we love with all that we have.
 Isaiah 62:5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.
- We don’t rejoice over a whore. But we do rejoice over a pure and spotless BRIDE.
- The bride is the heavenly JERUSALEM clothed in white which is the righteousness of saints.
 Revelation 19:7-8 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
- The BRIDE will include all the saved people. FUTURE EVENT. The church isn’t the bride yet.
- The marriage supper hasn’t taken place yet. The bride represents the saved people. But not yet.
- We’ll see that in Revelation 19 when we study it verse by verse. The bride is a future event.
The Bride Is Not Equal To The Church In This Present Day
False preachers today will say that the bride is the church right now. No, it’s not.
- A bride isn’t a bride until the wedding day. Is it not? THE BRIDE IS THERE ON THE WEDDING DAY.
- This bride represents all of the SAVED people in Revelation 19.
- Let’s keep going in verse 6 of Revelation Chapter 17.
 Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
- This woman is drunken with the BLOOD OF SAINTS and of MARTYRS of JESUS CHRIST.
- This sight that John sees is an amazing sight and he wonders with great admiration.
 Revelation 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
- The angel is now going to tell John more about this mystery woman and the beast that carries her.
- That beast has 7 heads and 10 horns. That should sound familiar from Revelation 13.
 Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
- Let’s see what the angel says about this woman and beast.
 Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
- We know the beast is the ANTI-CHRIST.
- He’s going to die from a deadly wound, go to hell, and then ascend out of hell.
- Do you remember that? The world will marvel and start following him and worshipping him.
- That’s what it means when it says, the beast that WAS, and IS NOT, and yet IS.
- He was alive, he died, and he’s alive again.
We did an entire sermon on the Book of Life, which you see there in verse 8.
- And remember, all names are written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world.
- Names are removed from the Book of Life when they are rejected by God.
- If a person is saved, the name is NEVER removed from the book of Life.
 Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
- So now, the angel is going to tell us what the image of this woman represents.
- The seven heads are seven mountains. The woman sits on those 7 mountains.
- Let’s talk about what this might represent as we don’t know 100% for sure.
- Keep in mind that this entire chapter is about BABYLON THE GREAT.
- And notice that BABYLON THE GREAT is the MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS of the earth.
Rome And The Roman Catholic Church Are A Part Of The Great Whore
So, many, many people believe that ROME and the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH represents this great whore.
- And yes, it makes perfect sense with this chapter as I want to show you some things that match.
- Do you remember the great image in Daniel Chapter 2? We talked about this in Revelation Chapter 13.
- At the top was Babylon. We also see Rome at the bottom of the image.
- So Rome is connected with Babylon.
The woman, right there in verse 9, is sitting on 7 mountains.
- The city of Rome is called the city of 7 hills. That’s what ROME is known as. Matches pretty well.
- Then you look at the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH. They believe wine is actually the blood of Jesus.
- It doesn’t represent the blood of Jesus. They believe they are actually drinking HIS blood.
 “Recalling these words of Jesus, the Catholic Church professes that, in the celebration of the Eucharist, bread and wine become the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit and the instrumentality of the priest.”
- So, a miracle happens every time they partake in communion.
- They are actually eating the body of Jesus and the drinking the blood of Jesus.
- No, they’re actually eating bread and drinking alcoholic wine.
- They’ve been MADE DRUNK with the wine of her fornication.
- They love alcohol. We did a movie at a Catholic event and everyone is drinking alcohol and getting drunk.
- That’s why some people love their Catholic religion. They get to be a drunkard and no one cares.
 Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
- The Bible says the opposite of that. OPPOSITE of the Bible = ABOMINATION.
- God hates drunkenness. Some people convert to Catholic so they can drink and not feel guilty.
- Why? Because they LOVE alcohol and love getting drunk.
- The Roman Catholics call the priests and pope FATHER.
- They tell you that it’s okay to call the priests your father. “Oh yeah, it’s a sign of respect.”
 Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
- That’s Jesus Christ speaking. Is it okay to call a priest your father? The Roman Catholics say, “Yeah!!!”
- Jesus Christ COMMANDS you to not call ANYONE your FATHER upon this earth.
- If you have a dad, you call him DAD. You don’t call him FATHER either.
- Or, I am getting that SCRIPTURE right there wrong? “CALL NO MAN YOUR FATHER UPON EARTH.”
- So, NO!!! It’s not okay to call someone your FATHER. God is your FATHER who is in heaven.
- Again, opposite of the Bible = ABOMINATION.
- The POPE wears a dress. ABOMINATION. Look at this image of POPE BENEDICT.
- He’s wearing a dress. He thinks he is God. Look at him sitting between their fake cherubim’s.
- How do people not see all of this? THEY ARE DRUNKEN!!! WAKE UP.
The Roman Catholics believe that the priests forgive their sins.
- The Bible says that JESUS alone forgives your sins. GOD ALONE forgives sin. Not some man.
- You see them wearing scarlet, purple, gold everywhere, jewels, and riches from their false religion.
- Look at this altar inside of a Catholic Church. Gold everywhere. Statues. Graven images.
 Titus 1:11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake.
- You could pay to have your sins forgiven. TV preachers still teach this today.
- “One can have the temporal effects of sins reduced via 3 paths: Penance, Prayer, and Almsgiving.”
- In the middle ages, the Pope took money to forgive sins.
- The Bible says that believing on JESUS CHRIST forgives you of your sin.
Then you have the subject of fornication within the Roman Catholic Church.
- The Catholic religion says that their PRIESTS can’t be married. What’s the Bible say about church leaders?
 1 Timothy 3:1-5 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; 4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; 5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
- THE HUSBAND OF ONE WIFE. One that ruleth his own house well. Having HIS CHILDREN in subjection.
- If you aren’t married and you don’t have children (MORE THAN 1), how can you prove you can rule well?
- So, you have all these priests that aren’t married and don’t have any children.
- According to the Bible, you aren’t supposed to be leading a church.
- And again, the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH does the opposite of the Bible. ABOMINATION.
 1 Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
- So again, the Roman Catholic Church is filled with fornication. False god worship but actual fornication.
- They molest children, women, nuns, other men. They are sick and nasty. They don’t follow the Bible.
- They have a works based salvation. You can’t be saved unless you do all these works.
According to the Roman Catholic Church, these 4 activities can be done so a plenary indulgence can be gained:
- In other words, these plenary indulgences can restore you and forgive you of your sin.
- And look, they say you can ONLY do one of these ONCE a day to gain this indulgence.
- Reading or listening to sacred SCRIPTURE for at least half an hour. Not the King James Bible, though.
- Adoration of Jesus in the Eucharist for at least half an hour. 29 minutes won’t work.
- Exercise of the stations of the Cross. They made a series of images depicting Jesus. Stare at them.
- You can recite the Rosary and repeat after me prayers.
The Pope Doesn’t Forgive Sin
You can also gain an indulgence for your sin by listening to the Pope give you a blessing on TV.
- “OH NO!!! I missed the Pope’s blessing on TV. I sure am glad we have You Tube.”
- Taking part in a religious ceremony can lead to you being forgiven of sin.
- Take 3 full days of spiritual retreat and your sins can be forgiven.
- This isn’t a joke. What about baptism? They do infant baptism.
- The Bible clearly says you must believe in order to be baptized.
- They sprinkle water. The Bible clearly says you go down into the water and up out of the water.
 Mark 1:9-11 And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan. 10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him: 11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
- “Nah, it’s too much work to put someone under the water and lift them up out of the water.”
- Why is that? Think about it. The POPE doesn’t have enough muscle to lift anything.
- He’s a man that wears a dress and does no physical work at all. He can’t baptize someone like that.
- I’m not joking either. THE POPE IS AN ABOMINATION. Understand that today.
Their works based salvation is the BIGGEST ABOMINATION they have.
- The BIBLE SAYS OVER AND OVER again that you aren’t saved by works. The law doesn’t save you.
- The TOWER OF BABEL is a picture of a works based salvation.
- Those people at BABEL were going to make their own way to heaven.
- That’s exactly what the Catholics have created. They don’t follow the Bible.
- The Bible way to heaven is very simple. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH adds all these works to being saved.
The word BABEL and BABYLON is highly related. All those with a works based salvation are BABYLON.
- If your church adds ANYTHING to FAITH for salvation, they are a part of BABYLON.
- You have to be baptized. BABYLON. You have to speak in tongues. BABYLON.
- You have to repent of your sins daily or whenever you sin or you lose salvation. BABYLON.
- Hey, this isn’t a joke. If your church says you can lose everlasting life, BABYLON.
- This means your church says the opposite of JESUS CHRIST.
 John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
- When you choose to listen to your church over the words of JESUS CHRIST, BABYLON.
- You don’t want to be a part of Babylon. The APSOTLES CREED? That didn’t come from the APOSTLES.
- They make people repeat this stupid prayer. Part of it is this:
- “I believe in the HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH.” People say this over and over and over again.
- Other religions that came from the Catholic Church just change that blank.
- “I believe in the Holy Presbyterian Church.” This must be some new Bible. I haven’t seen that Scripture.
- John Calvin and Martin Luther were from the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.
- You can see all of these works based salvations in all the so-called “Christian” churches around here.
The Great Whore In Revelation = Mother Of All Abominations
So, this great WHORE that we see in Revelation Chapter 17 is the MOTHER OF ALL ABOMINATIONS.
- The Roman Catholic Church is the biggest false church there is today.
- It has the most members throughout so-called Christianity today.
- They’ve given the word CHRISTIAN a horrible, horrible, horrible NAME!!!
I asked a little girl at Clear Creek Park if she knew how to get heaven.
- I didn’t know she was Catholic. I told her believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and He saves you.
- I told her that it’s JESUS ALONE because that’s what the Bible says.
- She says, “Well, it takes some other things too.” I said, “Well, that’s not what JESUS says.”
- “And Jesus is God. He’s the boss. A religion isn’t the boss. JESUS sets the rules.”
- It’s sad that people are being taught the opposite of the Bible.
- You can see that clearly, but yet, we stay in these false churches and give them our offering.
- Your church says: “You can lose salvation.” Jesus says, “You can’t lose salvation.”
- And you continue to go and support a church? We have to wake up. WE MUST WAKE UP.
So yes, Rome is highly connected to Revelation Chapter 17.
- The Roman Catholic Church is at least a part of BABYLON and these abominations.
- Some people believe the Pope will be the anti-Christ or the false prophet. Could be.
- I have no idea NOR does anyone else know 100% for sure in this world today.
- I just wanted you to see the connection there. Let’s go back to Revelation Chapter 17.
- This woman is the MOTHER OF ALL ABOMINATIONS.
- All false churches are included in that. All works based salvations are included there.
- They are ABOMINATIONS!!! Understand that today and come over to the FAITH ALONE salvation.
 Revelation 17:9-10 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
- There are 7 kings. FIVE ARE FALLEN. ONE IS, which means the SIXTH. The other is not yet come.
- That would be the SEVENTH and when he comes, the seventh king, he must continue a short space.
- So, we see 7 kings here. Who are all 7 kings? I don’t know who all 7 are, but I know one of them.
- The next verse tells us for sure.
 Revelation 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
- So we see that the BEAST or anti-Christ that was and is not is one of the seven kings.
- We’re now talking about the BEAST and not the great whore on the beast.
- And he also is the EIGHTH KING. What does all this mean? I think it means that the anti-Christ was alive.
- He was one of the 7 kings. He dies from the deadly wound for a few days.
- That’s when the seventh king must continue for a short space. And then the ANTI-CHRIST comes back.
- And he is the EIGHTH KING. That makes sense with what we know from the Bible.
- So, this beast was one of the seven kings, he dies, he comes back, and he is also the EIGHTH king.
 Revelation 17:12-13 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
- If you remember from Revelation Chapter 13, we talked about the beast.
- The beast is the anti-Christ but the beast also represents all the kingdoms of the anti-Christ too.
- This is going to be a united world government and a united world religion.
- YOU MUST WORSHIP THE BEAST. Remember that?
- And remember, the Roman Catholic religion wants a one-world religion.
- The Pope gathers with other religious leaders and prays together trying to unite all of them together.
The Ten Kings = World Leaders And Rulers Of Nations
We see 10 kings or world leaders or rulers of nations.
- They don’t have a kingdom as yet verse 12 says, but they receive power as kings 1 HOUR with the beast.
- Notice it says that they have ONE MIND and shall give their power and strength to the beast.
- They all have one mind. They get together and make sure they are always united together.
- It’s sort of like all the liberal governors during the China virus pandemic.
Kentucky residents can’t go to Tennessee because they have a Republican governor.
- Andy Beshear is a hero somehow because Kentucky now has 213 deaths and Tennessee has 184 deaths.
- Tennessee’s death rate is much lower because they have a greater population too.
- Kentucky’s death rate from the virus is almost double Tennessee’s.
- And Beshear is blaming Tennessee for everything at the start. Now, whose the hero?
- So, you’re going to have all these rulers uniting all over the world and enforcing all the same rules.
- You must get the China virus vaccine. YOU MUST BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP THE BEAST.
So, we see 2 things in Revelation Chapter 17.
- First, we see this great whore that represents a global false religion.
- Second, we see this beast that represents a global ruler.
- And remember, the false prophet is going to help the beast setup this global false religion.
- So, the false prophet is highly related to the great whore that sits upon the beast.
 Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
- So, we see all these rulers of the world coming to make war with Jesus Christ.
- But keep in mind that the ANTI-CHRIST doesn’t come into power until the middle of the 7-years.
- At the Abomination of Desolation, the BEAST takes power.
- The other kings rule an hour and then they give all their power to the BEAST.
- And then he continues for 42 months reigning over the earth.
- The so-called battle or war with Jesus is at the end of the 42 months after God’s wrath.
- You should remember this from Revelation Chapter 16.
 Revelation 16:12-14 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
- So, we see that this battle won’t happen until the seventh vial is poured out.
- We know that the seventh vial is at the very end of Daniel’s 70th week.
- At the sixth vial, they are preparing for battle. There are still other kings on earth.
- They are all united and going to come against the Lord Jesus Christ for battle.
- You’ll see JESUS coming on a white horse in Revelation Chapter 19.
 Revelation 19:11-14 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
- Hey, listen, you don’t want to be on the other side of that war.
- Are you talking about fear? You should fear when you see Jesus coming on a white horse after you.
- The ones who are with HIM according to Revelation Chapter 17 are called, chosen, and faithful.
 Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
- So we saw earlier in the chapter that the whore is sitting upon many waters.
- This verse tells us that the many waters are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues.
- So now, we’re back to talking about the great whore that represents BABYLON.
- And we know it’s going to include the entire world.
 Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
- The ten horns are the ten kings. Those 10 leaders don’t love these wicked people.
- They’re going to HATE the whore. The wicked persecute the wicked. They don’t help each other.
- They make them desolate and naked. They will eat their flesh and burn them with fire.
 Revelation 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
- So God puts this into their heart. Remember, it’s mostly all evil people left on the earth at this time.
- The RAPTURE has already happened. God’s wrath is being poured out.
- God put this in the hearts of those 10 kings to fulfill his will. The evil get what they deserve.
- GOD USES EVIL PEOPLE TO FULFILL HIS WILL ALL THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE.
- It happens over and over again. READ THE BIBLE and notice all of those times when you read it.
- 2 Thessalonians Chapter 2 even talks about this exact instance that matches up with Revelation 17.
- 2 Thessalonians Chapter 2 is talking directly about the anti-Christ and the people left on earth.
 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- God can make it where you can believe a lie. The Bible says so right there.
- He puts things in the hearts of people. He did it to the EGYPTIANS.
- The EGYPTIANS loved the children of Israel, and then they turned on them. Remember that?
- At the time of Joseph, the children of Israel were loved by the EGYPTIANS.
- Then, it all ended. Why was that?
 Psalm 105:23-25 Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham. 24 And he increased his people greatly; and made them stronger than their enemies. 25 He turned their heart to hate his people, to deal subtilly with his servants.
- That was God’s plan. The people in Egypt had turned to evil. So God uses them in his plan.
- Verse 25 says that HE TURNED THEIR HEART to hate his people.
 Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
- So, that’s the last verse of Revelation Chapter 17. We learn that the woman is that great city.
- She represents that GREAT CITY OF BABYLON which reigns over the kings of the earth.
- So, we talked about Rome and the Roman Catholic Church. Most likely, they are just a part of it.
- They aren’t going to rule over the entire world or earth. But they do represent the false church.
- They are a part of BABLYLON guaranteed, 100% without a doubt.
- But think about all the other false churches too.
The Earthly Jerusalem Is A Part Of That Great City Babylon
Some people believe the whore represents JERUSALEM because Jerusalem has 7 hills or mountains too.
- The earthly Jerusalem is going to be a part of this too.
- But remember that it’s already been destroyed and trodden under foot.
- So, I don’t have a choice for which great city the whore represents.
- The Bible doesn’t give the name of an actual city on earth right now.
- But I can tell you this: you better look closely at the United States of America.
For a long time, the United States has been the world leader. It’s starting to change a little now.
- But we’re still the leader for false CHRISTIANITY. That’s 100% for sure.
- Our country sends out the greatest number of missionaries all over the world.
- I know several missionaries. They don’t have the GOSPEL right. So, what are they preaching?
- Many of them are doing it for themselves so they can travel the world.
- They don’t even preach the Gospel.
You have to ask yourself: “WHY AM I DOING THIS? WHY AM I HERE TODAY?”
- If it’s for any other reason but FOR GOD, then you have the same problem.
- “Well, I’m here to make someone else in my life happy.” My kids are here because I made them.
- But I know them, and they would be here anyway because they love God.
- Missionaries don’t know the GOSPEL. They aren’t getting people saved.
- But they allow churches to feel good about themselves sitting in church every Sunday and NEVER preaching the GOSPEL.
- “Well, we support a missionary and they go preach the gospel too.” That’s not what God said to do.
The United States of America is a part of BABYLON too.
- We spread FALSE GOSPELS all over the world today.
- That’s the NUMBER ONE filthiest abomination ANYONE could ever do.
- In this world today, the USA is the modern day Babylon.
- Just like King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, the Persians and Medes, the GREEKS, and the ROMANS.
- We’re just falling in line with all the other filthy trash that has filled this world.
So, if the Bible says one thing CLEARLY and someone says another, would you agree that’s evil?
- Let me read you a law from the Bible and then a list of countries that follow this law.
- And look, this is just one small example. There are hundreds and hundreds of examples.
 Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
- According to God, homosexuality is punishable by death.
- I didn’t misinterpret that verse. I didn’t twist that verse. I didn’t create some false dispensation.
- Jesus didn’t come to destroy the law. He didn’t do away with this law.
- The governments should be following the law of God.
- Let’s see which countries follow this. Here’s a map of today’s world.
- The countries in dark red put homosexuals to death.
- The big ones you see there on the map are 3 countries: Saudi Arabia, Iran, and some of Somalia.
- These are all MUSLIM countries with a false god. But they don’t allow that ABOMINATION.
- They stand up for what they believe more than any so-called CHRISTIAN will today.
- Leaders of churches today won’t even stand up. It’s a sad thing. Let’s be different.
- Let’s be like the BRIDE and be pure in JESUS CHRIST. And not like the filthy WHORE of false religion.