- Sermon Slides for Sermon Revelation Chapter 18: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Revelation Chapter 18: PDF
 The title of the sermon today is “REVELATION CHAPTER 18.”
We Saw The Great Whore In Revelation Chapter 17
- In Revelation Chapter 17, we saw the great whore sitting on a scarlet colored beast.
- We know the beast to be the ANTI-CHRIST because he was, and is not, and yet is.
- The anti-Christ dies from a deadly wound and comes back to life.
- So he was living, he died, and then he lives again. He comes back from the dead.
- The whore that is sitting on the beast represents BABYLON.
 Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
- This woman represents all the abominations of the earth and is called BABYLON THE GREAT.
- This is all FALSE RELIGION. Non-Christian religions included.
- AND all of the false “Christians” today with a works based salvation.
- The false Catholic religion is a part of this great whore called Babylon.
- SALVATION only comes through Jesus Christ and nothing else.
- At the end of Revelation Chapter 17, we see this:
 Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
- BABYLON is that great city and is a multitude of false religions coming together.
- They reign over the kings of the earth. BABYLON THE GREAT, the mother of harlots and abominations.
- If you have a false god today, you’re a part of BABYLON. You don’t want to be on that side today.
So, let’s learn more about Babylon today so the Book of Revelation makes perfect sense.
- In the Bible, you can search for BABYLON, Babylon’s, Babylonish, and Babylonians.
- And you can learn a lot by going through all of those verses on BABYLON.
- You’ll find 307 matches in 265 verses so there’s a lot of information about BABYLON.
- Here’s what the chart looks like for those 265 verses:
- The Book of Jeremiah has 149 verses with Babylon words. Revelation has 6. Jeremiah dominates there.
- The first time any Babylon related word is used in the Bible is the Book of Joshua.
 Joshua 7:20-21 And Achan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and thus and thus have I done: 21 When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them; and, behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it.
- We see a BABYLONISH garment in the verse. So we know Babylon existed at the time of JOSHUA.
- BABYLON was the capital city of the Kingdom of Babylon. This is what some people think it looked like.
- This isn’t from the Bible, but many history experts estimate that Babylon was the largest city in the world.
- Some people believe that Babylon existed for about 1,200 years. The Bible agrees, approximately.
- We see Babylon existed at the time of Joshua, which is around 1500 BC to 1400 BC.
- Then, we see the end of BABYLON with BELSHAZZAR in the Book of Daniel.
- Do you remember the hand writing on the wall? That was the last King of Babylon.
- This was around 500 to 600 BC. So, Babylon is at least 1,000 years old according to the Bible.
The Actual Babylon Was Destroyed
So, we know that BABYLON was destroyed and no longer existed during the time of DANIEL.
- When the Book of Revelation was written by JOHN, we know Babylon did not exist.
- But, I want you to see that JEREMIAH prophesies about Babylon.
- Jeremiah says that Babylon would NEVER be inhabited again.
- Jeremiah Chapter 50 and 51 tells us about this prophecy, which is BEFORE it happened.
 Jeremiah 50:35-37 A sword is upon the Chaldeans, saith the LORD, and upon the inhabitants of Babylon, and upon her princes, and upon her wise men. 36 A sword is upon the liars; and they shall dote: a sword is upon her mighty men; and they shall be dismayed. 37 A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed.
- The Chaldeans are the Babylonians. Verse 1 in Chapter 50 says so. Watch what the very next verses say.
 Jeremiah 50:38-40 A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols. 39 Therefore the wild beasts of the desert with the wild beasts of the islands shall dwell there, and the owls shall dwell therein: and it shall be no more inhabited for ever; neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation. 40 As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the LORD; so shall no man abide there, neither shall any son of man dwell therein.
- Jeremiah prophesies that NO MAN shall abide there or dwell therein. Wild beasts and owls will live there.
- Do you think anyone lives there today? Here’s what the city of Babylon looked like in 1932.
- Here’s what some of the brick structures looked like in 2016.
- So, it doesn’t exist as a city any more and no one lives there just like Jeremiah said a long time ago.
- Remember, a prophet from God is only a prophet if everything they say comes true.
- So, was Jeremiah a prophet? OH YEAH HE WAS. Everything he says comes true.
 Isaiah 13:19-20 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees’ excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. 20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
- The prophet Isaiah said the same thing. “It shall never be inhabited.” That was it.
Some people say that the actual city of BABYLON is going to be re-built for the Book of Revelation to come true.
- I don’t think Babylon will ever be re-built. Babylon is about 56 miles south of Baghdad, Iraq.
- It’s directly next to the Euphrates River. Babylon translates to “the gate of the gods.”
- Saddam Hussein was trying to rebuild Babylon, but that was stopped when he was killed.
- Some people think that the actual city of BABYLON must be rebuilt for end times prophecy.
- They somehow think Revelation is talking about that exact CITY.
- But the Bible is very clear that BABYLON represents different kingdoms throughout history.
 1 Peter 5:13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.
- We’re in New Testament now. The actual city of BABYLON had been destroyed by that time.
- No one was there and there definitely wasn’t a church there.
- That proves that PETER is talking about a different city that represents BABYLON.
- Same thing as the Book of Revelation. They are like BABYLON because they worship false gods.
Babylon = Kingdoms That Worship False Gods
Just like we learned in the Book of Daniel with the different kingdoms.
- BABYLON, Medes and Persians, GREEKS, and ROME.
- Most likely, 1 Peter 5:13 is talking about the church in ROME or BABYLON.
- The Book of ROMANS is written to the church in ROME. They were surrounded by false gods.
- Romans Chapter 1 talks about the nasty people around there. It was like Babylon there.
So, Revelation Chapter 17 and 18 are NOT talking about the actual ancient city of Babylon.
- Remember, Revelation is in chronological order from Chapter 1 through 11.
- And then again in order from Chapter 12 through 22.
- So, in Chapter 18, we’re seeing the wrath of God being completed.
- One of the last things God does at the end of the 7 years is destroy BABYLON.
Think of this: BABYLON with King Nebuchadnezzar was a WORLD EMPIRE. It ruled the world.
- The Medes and Persians were a world empire.
- The GREEKS were a world empire. The ROMANS were a world empire.
- Think back to the TOWER OF BABEL, which was built somewhere in BABYLON.
- That was a gathering of all the people together. God told them to spread out. They didn’t.
- So, He comes down and confounds their language and forces them to spread out.
- But they were all gathered together as ONE. Remember that? That’s what BABYLON represents.
- It’s a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT that is united as one throughout the world.
We don’t have that ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT today that rules over everyone else.
- But, when the ANTI-CHRIST comes, he will setup that one world government again.
- It’s going to be like BABYLON when King Nebuchadnezzar was ruling.
- But, what’s the country that’s MOST LIKE Babylon in this world today?
- The United States of America. We are seen as the most powerful country in today’s world.
- That’s changing, though, AND we’re not ruling over the entire world.
- You have the Chinese and Russians that are right up there with the United States.
- But, we’re pretty close to BABYLON as we have power all throughout the world.
So, if Daniel’s 70th week started any time soon, you could guess that the USA is BABYLON.
- If it doesn’t begin for another 500 years, we’d have to see what happens to AMERICA.
- If the USA goes away before Daniel’s 70th week begins, we would know it’s not BABYLON.
- So, again, BABYLON represents a UNITED NATION throughout the world.
- “THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.” UNITED NATIONS. One world government.
- In Peter’s time, that would have been ROME. In our time, that would be the United States.
- We are the number one world power that has turned away from God.
- With all that said, let’s start there in Revelation 18 verse 1.
 Revelation 18:1-2 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
- In this SCRIPTURE, we see another angel come down from heaven with GREAT POWER.
- His glory lightens the earth. He cries out, “BABYLON THE GREAT IS FALLEN.”
- It’s a habitation of devils, every foul spirit, and every unclean and HATEFUL bird.
- If you use the United States as an example, you could say we started out okay.
- BUT, as we go on, we’re falling away from God. And that leads to total destruction.
- Is that not what this country has become? Not 100% of people!!! But it sure is filled with wickedness.
 Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
- Delicacies are anything that delights you or pleases you.
- We are in the land of pleasure here. In our churches, we won’t preach anything that offends.
- We don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. We’re like spoiled brats here that get everything we want.
- Every day our lives are filled with pleasure. If we want something, we go get it.
- “I want some ice cream.” Okay, let’s go get it.
- “I want this. I want that. It’s not fair if I don’t get what I want.”
- All the other nations get pretty much whatever they want from us. We send money everywhere.
- All nations have DRUNK of the wine of the wrath of HER FORNICATION.
 Jeremiah 51:7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.
- The merchants of the earth are WAXED RICH through this BABYLON.
- Think about that. The UNITED STATES is just like that. We buy everything from other countries now.
- We don’t make hardly anything here any more.
- Even if we do make things here, the other countries own the businesses.
- GE APPLIANCES in Louisville is now owned by HAIER, which is a CHINESE company.
- It’s everywhere. We’ve made the merchants of the earth RICH.
 Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
- This appears to be the VOICE OF GOD coming from heaven to the people in BABYLON.
- God NEVER said you wouldn’t have to deal with living in BABYLON. “COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE.”
- Don’t partake of HER SINS. Don’t be like this great whore who fornicates against God.
- Why? Because you don’t want any part of the plagues God is going to give BABYLON.
Do Not Fornicate Against God Or Be Ready For Plagues
To me, that’s talking about right now too and not just in the FUTURE end times for the saved people in BABYLON.
- If God sent the China virus as a judgement, which He probably did, do you think He can keep it from you?
- Are you giving Him a reason to keep it from you? Are you living separately from BABYLON?
 2 Corinthians 6:17-18 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
- You don’t have to follow the ways of this world. You don’t have to watch the nasty movies and TV shows.
- You don’t have to take drugs. You don’t have to be a drunkard. You don’t have to worship a false god.
- “Well, all my friends are at that false church. And I don’t want to lose them.”
- So, you’d rather lose God? You’d rather have all the plagues that BABYLON THE GREAT will receive?
- What is that really saying? GOD ISN’T GOD TO YOU. God isn’t your GOD. You are your GOD.
- Why? Because making yourself happy is number one. NOT GOD. Don’t you want to make HIM happy?
- God says to BE SEPARATE from all the sin. Don’t join in just so you have some friends.
 Matthew 25:31-33 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
- God WILL SEPARATE US. Make the decision today to be saved BUT also make the decision to serve God.
- Joshua said, “Make your choice right now. Not tomorrow. NOW.”
- “CHOOSE THIS DAY. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”
- If you choose to serve the Lord, don’t worry, people will stay away from you.
- I’ve already seen it in my life. The Bible says it will happen. JESUS says it will happen.
 Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.
- Hey, you don’t need all the friends of this world. Do you not believe you have GOD as your friend?
- Do you not believe that one day when you reach heaven, you’ll have millions waiting for you to arrive?
- BE YE SEPARATE RIGHT NOW. Not later. NOW.
- Revelation 18 verse 4 says the same thing. COME OUT OF HER so you don’t receive the same plagues.
 Revelation 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
- In other words, BABYLON won’t be saved. Her sins have reached unto heaven and they aren’t forgiven.
- BABYLON is the home of false gods. Those false gods can’t save anyone. Those false gods don’t forgive sin.
 Revelation 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
- If you separate yourself from BABYLON, you will be persecuted. UNDERSTAND.
- If you aren’t getting any persecution in your life because of JESUS, then you need to stop and think.
- Why are you not being persecuted for JESUS CHRIST? Are you not saying anything about JESUS?
- “Reward her even as she rewarded you.” God will reward BABYLON with HIS WRATH.
- “Double unto her DOUBLE according to her works.” She’s going to get double.
- Remember, you need to read Jeremiah 50 and 51 about BABYLON.
 Jeremiah 50:15 Shout against her round about: she hath given her hand: her foundations are fallen, her walls are thrown down: for it is the vengeance of the LORD: take vengeance upon her; as she hath done, do unto her.
 Jeremiah 50:29 Call together the archers against Babylon: all ye that bend the bow, camp against it round about; let none thereof escape: recompense her according to her work; according to all that she hath done, do unto her: for she hath been proud against the LORD, against the Holy One of Israel.
- Do you remember the DUAL FULFILLMENT PROPHECY we’ve talked about.
- Jeremiah Chapter 50 already happened, but it’s also talking about the FUTURE PROPHECY TOO.
- It matches perfectly with Revelation Chapter 18.
 Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
- Do you see that today? “O DAUGHTER OF BABYLON” is talking about the evil people.
- You came out of BABYLON. Evil, wicked, nasty people. You don’t want to be a part of that.
- DRUGS, ALCOHOL, FORNICATION, ADULTERY, LIARS, BLASPHEMOUS. Don’t want any of that.
- Those things should make you sick, or at least should start to make you sick.
- I don’t want any drugs in my body. I don’t want any alcohol in my body.
- I don’t want to share my body with anyone but my wife who God gave me.
Stop Lying To People And Creating A False God
Don’t lie to people. Don’t make things up and say, “God said that.” That’s BLASPHEMY.
- God says, “He loves everyone no matter what. God’s love is unconditional.”
- Do you know how many preachers say that today? It’s amazing. The Bible never says that.
You should be happy when all of that is DESTROYED BY GOD once and for all.
- That’s why you need to pull all of the people you love up and away from that stuff.
- GOD WILL REPAY. You don’t want them there when God repays.
- When God repays, if you’re saved and on God’s side, you will be happy when those evil and wicked people are DASHED against the stones.
- “HAPPY SHALL HE BE, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.”
- That’s talking about all the CHILDREN OF BABYLON. Read ISAIAH Chapter 13 when you get home today.
 Isaiah 13:16-18 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. 17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it. 18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.
- That’s talking about BABYLON. The MEDES and PERSIANS conquered Babylon.
- “They shall have no pity on the fruit of thy womb; their eye shall not spare children.”
- GOD SAYS repeatedly in the BIBLE that HE WILL REPAY. You don’t think Babylon deserves that?
- You don’t think God is a just GOD who repays, who rewards?
 Deuteronomy 7:10 And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.
 Isaiah 59:18 According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence.
- There are hundreds of verses about God’s vengeance.
- He sees everything. He doesn’t forget. He’s everywhere.
- So, if you want to do bad to people and think you’ll get by with it, THINK AGAIN.
- If you’ve done bad in your life to people, you need to ask God to forgive you.
- Think about what you’ve done. I have. It’s not good, and I’m sorry for all those things.
- It’s actually a very sad thing. So, let’s fix it now the only way we can: THROUGH GOD.
- But God also repays good too. He sees that too in your life.
 Proverbs 13:21 Evil pursueth sinners: but to the righteous good shall be repayed.
- So get away from sin. GET AWAY FROM BABYLON. Stay close to God all day every day.
- You can do so through constant prayer, Bible reading, and telling others about God.
 Revelation 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
- If you want to glorify YOURSELF and live DELICIOUSLY, so much torment and sorrow you will receive.
- That’s what BABYLON is going to receive. And all those people form BABYLON.
- The people will suffer, and they will suffer on different levels too.
- They might all be going to hell, but some will suffer more than others. GOD SAYS SO.
- The evil person says, “PSSHH, whatever. I SIT A QUEEN. I won’t see any torment or sorrow. Yeah, right.”
- So they say they won’t see anything like that. GOD SAYS DIFFERENT. Who do you think is right?
 Revelation 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
- God sure doesn’t take very long to accomplish what He wants.
- He gives us all time because He’s patient with us, but when His patience runs out, WATCH OUT.
- “Therefore shall her plagues come in one day.” In one day, death, mourning, and famine.
- “SHE SHALL BE UTTERLY BURNED WITH FIRE.”
- God is the judge. AND HE IS STRONG!!! So watch out. Separate yourselves from that. You want no part.
- I want to show you how closely related Revelation 18 verses 7 and 8 are to Isaiah 47 verses 7 through 10.
 Isaiah 47:7-8 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it. 8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:
 Isaiah 47:9-10 But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments. 10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
- Hey, we have to wake up and pay attention to how we think within ourselves.
- Are we always putting ourselves first? “That sayest in thine heart, I AM, and none else beside me.”
- “I’M THE MOST IMPORTANT!!! Who are you, God? IT’S ME. I’M HERE. WHO ARE YOU, GOD?”
- Hey, that’s evil if you ever think like that. “I am the important one here. Not you, God.”
- That’s what we’re saying when we put other things before God. It’s true.
- “I won’t lose anything. God’s not going to do anything to me.” That’s arrogant and proud right there.
- GOD WILL REPAY YOU. GOD WILL MAKE YOU DESOLATE IN A MOMENT. Then you’ll know.
- Don’t let it get to that point. HUMBLE YOURSELF. Do you want to be proud and arrogant?
 Jeremiah 50:29-30 Call together the archers against Babylon: all ye that bend the bow, camp against it round about; let none thereof escape: recompense her according to her work; according to all that she hath done, do unto her: for she hath been proud against the LORD, against the Holy One of Israel. 30 Therefore shall her young men fall in the streets, and all her men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the LORD.
 Jeremiah 50:31-32 Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. 32 And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.
- I’ve been proud in my life. NO MORE. I didn’t think anything could touch me.
- That’s how you think when you’re younger and you don’t know GOD.
- “WHATEVER, I’LL DO WHAT I WANT and NO ONE WILL STOP ME.” Have you ever thought that before?
- Well, let me tell you this, you forgot about God. HE WILL STOP YOU. That’s what we need to understand.
- It’s best in your life to get to know God as soon as you can so you aren’t an idiot like I was.
- Can you start to see what BABYLON is all about? I used to be there. I was a part of Babylon.
- And only through the GRACE OF GOD did He bring me back to HIM. And I thank Him for that. I didn’t do it.
- He did it. And if you’re saved right now. You didn’t do it. HE DID IT. Thank HIM for that.
 Revelation 18:9-10 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
- So remember, BABYLON will represent an ACTUAL PLACE in Revelation.
- It could be the United States. It could be somewhere else.
- When this happens, the United States might now even exist.
- It seems like it’s getting much closer, and it could be the United States.
- GOD DESTROYS BABYLON right here in this SCRIPTURE.
Money Is Most Important For Babylon Supporters
The people who depended on her in life are going to be sad. “There goes all our money.”
- “There goes all the fun and entertainment in our life. OH, it’s a sad day!!! Look at her burn.”
- They will be sad. Not because of her burning. Because they’re going to lose something for themselves.
- It’s selfishness in every way possible. ALAS, ALAS, that great city BABYLON, that MIGHTY CITY.
- She’s burning. The smoke is rising. They don’t want to get close to that any more.
- IN ONE HOUR thy judgement is come. In one hour BABYLON will be destroyed.
 Jeremiah 51:8-9 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed. 9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.
- Babylon is in trouble. She’s helped us our entire life. She’s made us rich.
- But she’s in trouble now, so I’m out of here. Have you ever had that in your life?
- When your so-called friends forsake you when you get some trouble from the world?
- “I stood up against HOMOSEXUALS, friend. Are you going to stand with me?”
- “Are you going to be there for me, friend?”
Imagine asking a PASTOR to stand up with you against homosexuals. GOD SAYS to stand against them.
- The Pastor says, “Sorry buddy, not today. I’m not going to look bad. I’m not going to lose offering.”
- That’s what happened right there in that SCRIPTURE. “Let us go. Let me out of here. I’m not helping you.”
- “This is all about me!!! You didn’t know that.” Yeah, your so-called friends will disappear.
- That’s why I don’t need any friends. FRIENDS in this BABYLON today will forsake you in a minute.
- What you need today is GOD? Why? Listen to this.
 Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
- You might say, “Well, I don’t really have any friends.” What’s God say?
- Be happy with what you have FOR GOD SAYS: “I WILL NEVER LEAVE THEE NOR FORSAKE THEE.”
- Your other so-called friends? Yeah right, “SEE YOU LATER BUDDY.” They’ll run when you need help.
 Deuteronomy 31:8 And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.
- God doesn’t stand behind you. All you asked of your friends was to stand behind you if you needed it.
- You don’t have to ask God to stand behind you. When the fight comes to you, HE STEPS IN FRONT.
- He goes out before you and fights. And He doesn’t lose the fight. Since He does that, should you fear?
- NO!!! He says right there, “FEAR NOT, NEITHER BE DISMAYED.” Hey, I got this, GOD SAYS.
- So don’t worry about the friends from BABYLON. You don’t need those type of friends.
 Revelation 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
- Why do they weep? It’s amazing. Because no one buys their STUFF any more.
- They don’t care that the people are BURNING. They just want the money from their stuff.
- So, we have to be careful with this virus. I don’t believe it’s as bad as people say.
- But hey, people are dying. It’s not us. But do we care? Or, do we want our money more?
- Are we weeping over the CHINA VIRUS because we’re losing money, or because people are dying?
- You have to think about that. And yeah, the crooked politicians will take advantage and lie.
- But, let’s have some compassion and care about others more than MONEY.
 Revelation 18:12-13 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, 13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
- So there’s a list of all the things that aren’t being bought any more because BABYLON is burning.
- SLAVES aren’t being sold any more. You might say, SLAVES? The world doesn’t have slaves any more.
- Oh yeah right. Little girls are stolen and sold to work as prostitutes. You talking about sick?
- There are SLAVES being sold all over the world RIGHT NOW. Children are stolen and sold as slaves.
- KIDNAPPING doesn’t even carry the death penalty any more. It’s okay to KIDNAP children.
 Exodus 21:16 And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.
- If you try to steal a child, you should BE HUNG right in the middle of downtown wherever you are.
- Notice what else you see at the end of verse 13. THE SOULS OF MEN are being sold.
- People sell their souls to the devil all the time.
- When you decide priorities in your life, anything other than GOD at the top is selling your soul to SATAN.
- You better start to understand what GOD FIRST really means.
- It’s not you first. It’s not your family first. It’s not your children first. It’s not sports first.
- It’s not alcohol first. It’s not your job first. It’s not your hobbies first. It’s GOD FIRST.
What do you do first each day? That’s a good way to learn how to put God first?
- When you wake up, what do you do first? Does it have something to do with God?
- Do you pray to God first? THANK YOU GOD for allowing me to live today. Thank you, God.
 Revelation 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
- Think of the things you love the most in this world.
- I hear a lot of preachers talking about FOOD all the time.
- “OH HOW I MISS THE RESTAURANTS AND THE FOOD. I want to eat again at my favorite restaurants.”
- Stop making FOOD your God in this world. Preachers need to get rid of those guts.
- I think they’re starting to see what that SCRIPTURE means by a tiny amount.
You Don’t Need These Things Like You Think
Think about the things that you just got to have in this world. You can’t live without them.
- “I can’t lose my Taco Bell. I love Taco Bell. Oh, I just love those Chalupas with extra sour cream.”
- “Oh, I love my chocolate. I love it so much I hide it all so my Dad can’t find it and eat it.”
- “Oh, I love gambling. I love my beer. I have to have it when I get home from work. It helps me relax.”
- “Oh, I hurt so bad that I HAVE TO HAVE my pain pills. I love my TV shows on NETFLEX. I got to have it.”
- “I love my fancy clothes. I would never get caught out in public looking like that.”
Think of all those things that people GOTTA HAVE in this world.
- What’s that SCRIPTURE say at the end there?
- “AND THOU SHALT FIND THEM NO MORE AT ALL.” They’re gone. It’s not temporary.
- “Well, I need my milk. I love milk. Do you believe Whole Foods is limiting the milk I can have?”
- Hey listen, we don’t need those things. We’ll be just fine.
- Now, if we lost the word of God, then we would be in trouble.
- Do you think God might be humbling everyone just a bit with this virus? WAKE UP PEOPLE.
 Deuteronomy 8:3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.
- Hey, you won’t die if you don’t get everything you want.
- I’m not going to die if I don’t get milk every day. I love milk. SO WHAT!!! It’s just milk.
- Now I will die if I don’t have the word of God. I need it every single day.
- “I study the word of God every single day for hours upon hours, and I can’t live without it.”
- That’s what we need to get to. WE MUST HAVE IT TO LIVE. Not all that other trash.
 Revelation 18:15-16 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
- Do you remember how John marveled when he saw the great whore in the previous chapter?
 Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
- Revelation 18 verse 15 and 16 is telling us why. We all would marvel because BABYLON is beautiful to us.
 Revelation 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
- When we see someone clothes in fine linen, purple, scarlet, decked with gold, precious stones and pearls:
- We will marvel because all of those things come from God. The heavenly city will have all those things.
- We admire those things. BUT DO WE LOVE THEM MORE THAN GOD?
- No, you can’t admire anything more than God. And it can’t even be a close race.
- You must be willing to give all those things up for God. THEN, one day you’ll be clothed in those things.
 Revelation 18:17-18 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, 18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
- So again, this GREAT CITY BABYLON will fall from the greatest to NOTHING.
- How long does it take? ONE HOUR. That’s it.
- Every shipmaster, all ships, the sailors, and everyone in the sea around BABYLON will watch it burn.
- THE SMOKE WILL ARISE. And they will look at each other and say, “What city was ever like that city?”
- “That’s a great city and look now. She’s burning down in one hour.”
- God took the actual BABYLON out already. It’s no longer inhabited any more.
 Isaiah 34:9-10 And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch. 10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.
- But one day, THE BABYLON OF REVELATION will be turned to burning pitch.
- We watched a short movie about SODOM AND GOMORRAH. Did you know it’s still there?
- The proof of it being destroyed with brimstone is still there.
- You can take a piece of that brimstone and light it with a match. It spews out.
- It turns into this thick substance that looks like blood. That’s what PITCH is in that Scripture.
BABYLON will be turned into that and the dust into brimstone. The entire land will turn into that.
- From generation to generation it shall lie waste. NONE SHALL PASS THROUGH IT EVER AGAIN.
 Revelation 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
- This chapter continues to repeat the same things over and over again.
- This is showing you how much the people LOVED that city. They were made rich through that city.
- That’s why countries want to ally up with the United States. They want to get rich.
- It’s true. It’s all about the money. PEOPLE LOVE MONEY.
- “IN ONE HOUR SHE IS MADE DESOLATE.”
- Again, from this beautiful place to this thick blackish and reddish PITCH. Like tar running everywhere.
- This beautiful BUT WICKED and FILTHY place.
- People can look beautiful on the outside but nasty on the inside.
 Matthew 23:25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
- The same thing goes for that GREAT WHORE BABYLON. John admired her. She is beautiful on the outside.
- But on the inside where it counts the most BY FAR, she is filthy, nasty, and wicked.
 Revelation 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
- This is GOD still speaking. Does He say you should mourn for that wicked BABYLON?
- Those people are BURNING. God says, “REJOICE OVER HER THOU HEAVEN!!!”
- “Ye holy apostles and prophets: REJOICE!!!” Why would we rejoice?
- “BECAUSE GOD HATH AVENGED YOU ON HER.” God repayed that wicked BABYLON for you.
- You’ll be in heaven when that happens. Be ready to rejoice when you see this.
You’ll Be In Heaven When You Hear These Words From God
Won’t it be awesome to wait for those words from God? You’ll know the SCRIPTURE.
- You’ll see Babylon burning. You’ll be waiting for those words to come from God.
- “REJOICE OVER HER, THOU HEAVEN!!!” And you’ll be there rejoicing because wickedness is gone.
So, when a child molester dies from the Corona Virus, I’m not sad.
- When a serial rapist dies from the Corona Virus, I’m not sad.
- When an evil and wicked person who hates God dies from the Corona Virus, I’m not sad.
- I REJOICE because WICKEDNESS is gone from this earth and is headed to hell.
- Churches today would kick me out for saying something like that.
- God will repay them because they teach the opposite of what GOD SAYS.
- Let me shows you what God says we should do:
 Isaiah 44:23 Sing, O ye heavens; for the LORD hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel.
- When GOD does something, HIS PEOPLE will SHOUT AND SING!!!
- When God throws someone into hell, WE SHOULD SHOUT AND SING!!!
- Why is that? GOD DID IT. What God does is always good. Understand that today.
- BABYLON today teaches you the opposite. The false churches teach you the opposite.
- You should be happy, Josh, that someone was thrown into hell.
- Well, who did it? The false churches will tell you Satan did it. Oh no, Satan didn’t do it.
- GOD DID IT. God runs heaven and hell. NOT SATAN.
SHOUT FOR JOY when God does something.
- If God sent the CORONA VIRUS, then I shout for joy. If not, then I don’t shout for joy.
- If God wants to do something, I’m right there with GOD.
- If He wants to punish me, I’m right there with Him.
- I know whatever He does is the best that could ever happen. TRUST GOD.
 Jeremiah 51:48-49 Then the heaven and the earth, and all that is therein, shall sing for Babylon: for the spoilers shall come unto her from the north, saith the LORD. 49 As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth.
- Hey, I’m going to sing for the destruction of Babylon when I’m in heaven.
- And I hope to see all of you there standing together as we sing for it as it burns. GOD DID IT!!!
 Revelation 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
- This great angel picks up a HUGE STONE and casts it into the sea.
- Do you know what a TSUNAMI looks like? That angel casts that stone. You’re standing on the beach.
- That stone hits way out in the water. All the water suddenly recedes from the shore and out into the sea.
- There’s dry ground for miles. The water just takes off away from you because it’s being pulled back.
- And then GOD releases it all and it comes flying in a HUGE WAVE right at you.
- Hundred foot tall waves come crashing into BABYLON.
- The waves calm, recede back into the sea, and nothing is left. BABYLON is gone forever.
- “AND SHALL BE FOUND NO MORE AT ALL.”
 Jeremiah 51:63-64 And it shall be, when thou hast made an end of reading this book, that thou shalt bind a stone to it, and cast it into the midst of Euphrates: 64 And thou shalt say, Thus shall Babylon sink, and shall not rise from the evil that I will bring upon her: and they shall be weary. Thus far are the words of Jeremiah.
- Isn’t the BIBLE awesome? Do you see how it’s all connected? It’s amazing.
 Revelation 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
- NO MORE. The voices of harpers are gone. Musicians gone. The sound of people working is gone.
- THE PEOPLE ARE NO MORE. The life within that great city BABYLON is no more.
- God gives and God takes away. It’s gone. AND WE REJOICE!!!
 Isaiah 24:8-10 The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth. 9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it. 10 The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.
 Jeremiah 7:34 Then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah, and from the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride: for the land shall be desolate.
 Jeremiah 25:10 Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.
- Do you want to be a part of that? Do you not want to hear gladness any more?
- Do you want to end up suffering in hell? Is that where you want your family and friends?
- I don’t understand why people want to reject God. It’s very difficult. You can’t make people listen.
- That’s why we can only pray to God for our friends and family and hope that they’ll listen.
- Don’t miss your chances to tell people about JESUS CHRIST.
It’s Never A Bad Thing When God Does Something
 Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
- It’s not a sad thing to get rid of liars and deceivers. FALSE PREACHERS. They need to leave NOW.
- If there were only BIBLE PREACHERS around, we wouldn’t have to fight with these false preachers.
- I PRAY TO GOD THAT HE TAKES OUT ALL THE FALSE PREACHERS!!!
- Why? They’re talking people into believing their lies. They’re sending people to hell.
- “And to hell with them,” I say. I will rejoice when God takes them out. STOP DECEIVING the people.
 Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
- Within that GREAT WHORE OF BABYLON is found the blood of prophets, saints, and martyrs.
- Those people have killed GOD’S PROPHETS and SAINTS.
- The people who are trying to spread God’s word are killed.
- The false churches around here today will silence anyone who doesn’t speak their false doctrine.
- YOU AREN’T SILENCING ME!!! Only GOD will silence me. And I welcome that whenever He wants.
- I pray that GOD takes the voices away from those false preachers. TAKE THEM OUT.
 Psalm 139:21-24 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies. 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
- Why don’t you join with me today in praying against the evil false preachers in this area?
- Why don’t we pray that people will see the truth in the Bible and seek that out?
- Why don’t we pray that GOD would open their eyes today, right now?
- Please God, if it’s your will today, please open the eyes of the people in this county today.
 Jeremiah 2:34 Also in thy skirts is found the blood of the souls of the poor innocents: I have not found it by secret search, but upon all these.
- Today, we pray against all those false preachers sending people to hell today.
- People are trusting in these false preachers who represent BABYLON. And I’m sick of them.
- “STOP TAKING THE BLOOD OF THE SOULS OF THE POOR INNOCENTS!!!”
- Anyone who approves of killing poor innocent babies is SICK. God, please open their eyes today.
- And if it’s not your will for their eyes to be opened, please take those people out.
- We don’t need people who MURDER innocent babies.
- With whatever God does, I REJOICE!!! When God takes out BABYLON once and for all, I REJOICE!!!