- Sermon Slides for Sermon Revelation Chapter 20: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Revelation Chapter 20: PDF
[SLIDE 2] The title of the sermon today is “REVELATION CHAPTER 20.”
Heaven Praises The Destruction Of Evil
- In Revelation Chapter 19, we saw things that happen directly after Babylon is destroyed.
 Revelation 19:1-2 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
- The multitude in heaven are praising God for judging and destroying Babylon.
- Remember, whatever God does is good. When God throws people into hell, we rejoice.
- If you want to question God’s actions, you don’t understand God.
- “Well I feel so bad for those people because they’re going to burn in hell.”
- Well then maybe you should dedicate YOUR LIFE to helping save people from hell.
- But instead, the same people who feel so bad about it won’t do anything about it.
- So, yes, they get thrown into hell because they won’t believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Then, in Revelation Chapter 19, we see this.
 Revelation 19:11-13 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
- The armies which were in heaven follow Jesus and they are also on white horses.
- Jesus is the word of God. He’s going to rule the nations upon earth with a rod of iron.
- He is the KING OF KINGS and the LORD OF LORDS!!!
- We saw the fowls getting ready for a great feast of human flesh.
 Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
- The beast and the false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire in Revelation. The beast = antichrist.
- The rest of the people there going up against Jesus are slain and the fowls eat their flesh.
- With that quick summary, let’s start there in Revelation Chapter 20 verse 1.
 Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
- We know from last chapter that the antichrist and the false prophet have already been thrown into the lake of fire.
- But what about Satan who is called the old serpent, the dragon, Lucifer, son of the morning?
- He isn’t yet in hell. That means right now he isn’t in hell. In Revelation 20, though, that will change.
- Satan isn’t reigning over hell like so many in this world believe today.
The Angel Of Hell Is Not Satan
So, this angel comes down from heaven having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
- We know that this angel is not Satan. Satan doesn’t possess the keys to hell which is the bottomless pit.
- We know this because Revelation Chapter 9 tells us exactly who this angel is and gives us his name.
 Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
- Some false preachers teach that Abaddon or Apollyon is Satan. It’s very easy to see that this isn’t Satan.
- All you have to do is finish reading the Book of Revelation and especially Revelation Chapter 20.
- God is pouring out his wrath in Revelation Chapter 9 with the first woe of smoke and locusts.
- The locusts come out of the bottomless pit. This is coming from God. Not Satan.
 Revelation 20:1-2 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
- Satan is not the angel of the bottomless pit. He doesn’t have power over hell. He doesn’t run hell.
- God runs hell. He is the king over hell and his angel of the bottomless pit is named Abaddon or Apollyon.
- This angel comes down FROM HEAVEN, he has the keys to hell and a great chain in his hand.
- He takes hold on the dragon, that old serpent, the devil, Satan, and bounds him with that great chain.
- Obviously, Abaddon or Apollyon is stronger than Satan. Why? Because he’s doing God’s will.
- God provides that strength. He shows us that throughout the Bible. We are weak. He is strong.
One of the most important things to see here is that Satan cannot be Abaddon or Apollyon.
- Many people will still say that they are the same. But Satan doesn’t take himself and bound himself up.
- Abaddon takes Satan and bounds him for one thousand years. Notice it’s not for eternity. 1,000 years.
- And also remember that the antichrist and beast were already thrown into the lake of fire.
 Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
- Abaddon takes Satan and casts him into the bottomless pit. He is sealed up for 1,000 years.
- And Satan is going to be suffering in torment for 1,000 years. He’s not reigning in hell.
- Once the 1,000 years are complete, Satan is going to be let loose for a little season.
- Please remember that Abaddon or Apollyon is not Satan. He is one of God’s angels who destroys.
- Abaddon means DESTRUCTION. And you’ll see angels within the Bible that cause destruction.
- And they aren’t evil and fallen angels. They go out and kill during war. They cause destruction.
- Abaddon or Apollyon works for God and you can clearly see this in the Bible.
We also see that Satan is cast into the bottomless pit for 1,000 years. I want to focus on the bottomless pit.
- Hell is in the center of the earth and this is the bottomless pit.
- We see in Revelation 19, that the beast or antichrist and false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire.
- And notice that they are CAST ALIVE into the lake of fire. The antichrist and false prophet are human.
- They have a body, spirit, and soul. They are thrown ALIVE into the lake of fire. BODY AND ALL.
- Satan is a spirit. He is a fallen angel and angels are spirits. He is sent to the bottomless pit or hell.
- In the bottomless pit of hell, you don’t see people in their bodies or flesh and bones.
- The lake of fire is also hell, but you’ll notice that BODIES are also thrown into the lake of fire.
- We’ll see more on this as we study Revelation Chapter 20.
 Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
- Now, in verse 4, we’ve moved into talking about the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ.
- During this time, the saved people will rule and reign with Jesus Christ. Judgment will be given unto us.
- Yes, there will be thrones and saved people sitting on the thrones ruling and reigning with Jesus.
- We will not be like Jesus in the sense that HE IS GOD. Jesus is THE KING. We are not.
The Beheaded For Christ Will Live And Reign With Jesus
Notice that the souls of them that were beheaded for Jesus who is the word of God, will live and reign with Jesus.
- This will last for 1,000 years. This is important that you see the souls of them that were beheaded.
- These people will be there in the 1,000 year period in the new and glorified bodies.
- But this doesn’t mean that it’s ONLY the ones who are beheaded.
- In other words, it shouldn’t be your goal to be BEHEADED for Jesus.
- Don’t try to make it happen so you can rule and reign with Jesus for 1,000 years.
- Seeing the souls of them who were beheaded reigning PROVES the pre-tribulation rapture is false.
 Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
- This is VERY IMPORTANT Scripture to understand for future prophecy.
- Again, this proves the pre-tribulation rapture false. THIS IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION.
- The first resurrection is the rapture when Jesus comes in the clouds and gathers all his saved people.
- If you’re saved, you’re sanctified by the blood of Jesus Christ, and you’re called a saint.
- If you’re saved before the rapture, you will get a new and glorified body. You will be immortal.
- You will be eternal. You will have a spiritual body just like Jesus did when he arose from the dead.
- And he was the first to have this new and glorified spiritual body. He ate and drank in his new body.
- Again, the first resurrection is the rapture and all the saved will be present at the rapture.
 1 Thessalonians 3:12-13 And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you: 13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
- At the rapture or first resurrection, Jesus comes WITH ALL HIS SAINTS. It’s all of them.
- It’s not a limited number. It’s not just some of them. All of the saved will be in the clouds with Jesus.
- Let’s take a look at what happens at the RAPTURE with respect to who is resurrected.
- The rapture is the first resurrection that is talked about in Revelation Chapter 20 verse 5.
 1 Thessalonians 4:13-14 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
- Right now, there are bodies that are sleeping with their souls in heaven.
- Right now in heaven, Jesus is the only one with a new and glorified body.
- Saints don’t have a glorified body until the first resurrection or rapture takes place.
- Verse 14 says to sorrow not about those who have already died because God will bring them too.
- If you die before the rapture, God is bringing you with him to meet the others in the air.
 1 Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
- If you’re alive and remain unto the rapture, you will not prevent the ones who have died already from coming too.
- That means the souls who are beheaded for the cause of Jesus Christ will be there at the rapture.
- That means all of the Old Testament saints like Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Elisha, Joshua, Rahab, Sarah.
- They will all be there too. I can’t wait to see that. Can you say: “BEST DAY OF MY LIFE?”
 1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
- At the first resurrection or rapture, the dead in Christ shall rise first.
- They will get a new and glorified body first. They will rise and be with the clouds with Jesus first.
 1 Thessalonians 4:17-18 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
- So the dead rise first and then the alive are caught up together with them in the clouds.
- BEST DAY EVER. Comfort one another with these words.
- We don’t cry when a saved person leaves because we’ll never see them again.
- We cry because we’re going to miss them so much until this happens. But we know we’ll see them again.
- The Bible gives us the order of the resurrections in the Bible.
- The rapture is called the first resurrection, but what about the resurrection of Jesus?
- Are there other resurrections? How many? 1 Corinthians Chapter 15 answers these questions.
 1 Corinthians 15:20-22 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
- Notice that verse 21 clearly tells us that this SCRIPTURE is talking about the resurrection of the dead.
- CHRIST was risen from the dead FIRST and he is called the FIRSTFRUITS.
- We all die in Adam because of sin. All of sin. We all die to sin. But in Christ, all shall be made alive.
 1 Corinthians 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
- Now, we’re going to see the order of how the resurrection’s happen.
- CHRIST is the firstfruits. If you remember the feasts and holy days, JESUS AROSE on the firstfruits.
- Once you get this all down, the Bible is amazing. It all goes together perfectly. Old and New Testament.
- Christ is the firstfruits. Afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. This is the rapture.
- This Scripture proves the rapture is the first resurrection which is the COMING OF THE LORD.
 1 Corinthians 15:24-26 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
- Jesus is going to reign for 1,000 years until the last enemy is destroyed.
- There’s going to be a second resurrection. This will be at the end AFTER the 1,000 year reign.
- I’ll prove this to you with more SCRIPTURE, but here’s the order of the resurrections.
- #1 Christ is the firstfruits. He arose from the dead. He possessed the first new and glorified human body.
- #2 The first resurrection is the rapture when all the saints are gathered and given new glorified bodies.
- #3 The second resurrection is after the 1,000 year reign and who are these people?
- These are the people who are saved after the rapture but before the 1,000 year reign ends.
- There are NO MORE resurrections. The Bible doesn’t teach that but yet false preachers do.
The First Resurrection Occurs At The Rapture
That’s it. Very simple and easy to understand. Christ the firstfruits. First resurrection is the rapture.
- Second resurrection is after the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ.
- Yes, there will be people who will be saved after the rapture and during the 1,000 year reign of Jesus.
- There are no other resurrections of the dead when it comes to a new and glorified body.
- For example, Enoch didn’t die, was buried, and then received a new and glorified body.
- He was translated into heaven and he hasn’t received a new and glorified body.
- If so, he would have been the firstfruits which is blasphemy. He died before Jesus Christ.
- Same thing with Elijah. He didn’t receive a new and glorified body. Same with Lazarus.
- Same with the saints that walked around when Jesus died on the cross.
 Matthew 27:50-53 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
- These saints were not resurrected in new glorified bodies. They died again. This was a great miracle.
- This miracle was done to show 100% for sure that was the SON OF GOD who died on that cross.
- And notice this says MANY BODIES of the saints which slept arose BUT NOT ALL.
- This is not the resurrection of the saints. The first resurrection is at the rapture.
- Same thing with all the others who were raised from the dead in the Bible. They died again.
- They aren’t going from mortality to immortality.
According to the Bible, there are only 3 resurrections in which one goes from mortality to immortality.
- 1 Corinthians Chapter 15 is very clear. There are only 3 resurrections.
- #1 The resurrection of Christ. He is the firstfruits. #2 The rapture is the first resurrection.
- #3 The second resurrection is after the 1,000 year reign of Christ. That’s it.
- When other people have been raised from the dead, they were not in a new glorified body.
 2 Kings 13:20-21 And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year. 21 And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.
- There was a dead man being buried right there.
- When the dead man touched the bones of Elisha, he was raised from the dead. That was a miracle.
- The man was NOT in his new glorified body. Understand that now.
- That only happens at one of the 3 resurrections that the Bible talks about.
- 1) Christ the firstfruits, 2) the rapture, 3) after the 1,000 year reign.
Some false preachers and religions teach that the Old Testament saints have been resurrected.
- This is very important to understand so you NEVER fall for anything like this.
- They weren’t resurrected with Jesus Christ. He is the firstfruits. No one else was bodily resurrected.
- The next resurrection is at the rapture. The rapture hasn’t happened yet.
- What does that mean? Have any of the Old Testament saints like King David been resurrected?
- Some false preachers say, “Oh yes! They have all been resurrected.” The Bible doesn’t say that anywhere.
 Acts 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
- Acts Chapter 2, which is AFTER THE RESURRECTION of Jesus Christ, says that David is in his tomb.
- The body of King David is in his tomb and Acts 2 is after Christ’s resurrection but before the rapture.
- The Scripture right there proves 100% without a doubt that King David hasn’t been bodily resurrected.
- King David’s soul is in heaven, but his body is buried right now UNTIL the rapture takes place.
All Saved People Prior To The Rapture Will Be Resurrected
At the rapture, all people of all time who are saved will be bodily resurrected that day.
- We’ll see Adam and Abel that day. We’ll see Noah, Seth, Enoch, Gideon, Samson, David, Saul, Solomon.
- We’ll see Eve, Sarah, Ruth, Hannah, Rahab. We’ll see family and friends from the past who believed.
- When Jesus died, YES, some saints were resurrected and they walked around Jerusalem.
- But they were not in their new and glorified bodies. That would have been before Jesus arose.
- Those saints who walked around that day died again. They were not immortal.
- I want to show you more proof that there have been no other resurrections at this time than Jesus Christ.
- The Bible specifically calls out two babbling idiots by name. Watch this.
 2 Timothy 2:15-17 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. 17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
- Now, let’s see why the Bible says they are vain babblers. They are ungodly. Their word eats as a canker.
- They are Hymenaeus and Philetus. The Bible uses their names. They are false preachers.
 2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
- So, the Bible tells us exactly why they are called vain babblers. They teach that the resurrection is past.
- And realize where we are in the Bible. We’re in 2 Timothy. Jesus has already been resurrected.
- The rapture has not yet happened. In other words, the first resurrection HAS NOT happened.
- Christ has already been resurrected. That’s it right now. Next is the rapture. Then after the 1,000 years.
- At the rapture, are the saved, the unsaved, or both resurrected bodily? It’s only the saved at the rapture.
- Now, when you read the book of John, you’ll see this. I don’t want you to be confused here.
 John 5:28-29 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
- Remember, we have 3 resurrections. Jesus is the first resurrection. The saints at the rapture is the second.
- And then there’s a third resurrection after the 1,000 years. So, which one is this talking about?
- “ALL THAT ARE IN THE GRAVES SHALL HEAR HIS VOICE.” It’s talking about people left in the graves.
- But it’s talking they that have done good and they that have done evil. Both good and evil will rise.
- Obviously, this isn’t talking about Jesus and this isn’t talking about the rapture.
- It MUST be the resurrection that takes place after the 1,000 years at THE END.
 1 Corinthians 15:23-24 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
- Then cometh THE END. After the 1,000 years, Jesus delivers up the kingdom to God.
- The SCRIPTURE right there is focusing on the resurrections. 1) First, 2) after, 3) then it says. THREE.
- You have to stop and think about what’s going to happen according to the Bible.
- When the rapture takes, ALL people who have ever been saved will be resurrected with glorified bodies.
The World Doesn’t End With The Rapture
After the rapture, the world doesn’t just end and everything is over. There are still people living.
- God then pours out his wrath after the rapture. Some will be saved after the rapture.
- There will be people left on earth after the rapture. We’ll reign and rule with Jesus for 1,000 years.
- Other people will live and die during that time. There will be saved and unsaved who die.
- With all that said, NOW let’s go back to Revelation Chapter 20 and see if this makes more sense.
 Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
- The dead in this SCRIPTURE will live again. This means this is talking about saved people who die after the rapture or the first resurrection.
- We know it’s not talking about the unsaved who die because they NEVER live again.
- They will be resurrected, but they are dead and will never live. How do we know this? John Chapter 5.
 John 5:28-29 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
- At the end, Jesus says there’s a resurrection of LIFE and a resurrection of DAMNATION. That’s not life.
- Later in Revelation Chapter 20, you’ll see how this is correct and all of this fits together perfectly.
- During the third and final resurrection after the 1,000 year reign, the living and dead will be resurrected.
- So, I know we’re not getting through this very quickly but we’re going back to verse 4 in Revelation 20.
 Revelation 20:4-5 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
- The people who are killed or martyred for Jesus during the tribulation are part of the first resurrection.
- The Bible clearly says so right there. “THIS IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION.” Very important to see.
- If the rapture were before the tribulation, how would the souls of them who had not taken the mark of the beast DURING THE TRIBULATION be part of the rapture?
- Clearly, they were killed BEFORE the rapture takes place.
 Revelation 6:9-10 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
- At the fifth seal, we see the souls under the altar that were slain for the word of God.
- At the sixth seal we see the sun and moon being darkened.
- You know? The sixth seal comes after the first seal because we can all count in order.
- We know when the sun and moon is darkened we know that Jesus will soon be coming in the clouds.
- He comes when the sun and moon are darkened AFTER THE TRIBULATION.
- He comes to gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
- The rapture happens after the tribulation when Jesus comes in the clouds.
Saints Killed During The Tribulation Will Be A Part Of The Rapture
The saints who are killed during the tribulation WILL BE a part of the rapture. They will rise bodily.
- How can the rapture happen BEFORE the mark of the beast is given out during the tribulation?
- The mark of the beast is given out DURING the tribulation.
- The saints who refuse the mark of the beast are killed but are part of the rapture or first resurrection.
- I hope you see how this 100% proves that the pre-tribulation rapture is 100% false.
- YET, false preachers are teaching that the rapture is pre-tribulational.
- I’m sick of it. It’s a lie. It’s a man made teaching that needs to disappear. Stop teaching it.
- Let’s continue in verse 6 of Revelation Chapter 20. This should make perfect sense now.
 Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
- The first resurrection occurs at the rapture. The dead in Christ shall rise first.
- Then those that are alive and remain will be caught up together in the clouds with Christ.
- In other words, you want to be saved before the rapture takes place.
- Those people will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Christ 1,000 years.
- Notice it says, “On such the second death hath no power.” What is the second death?
- We’re going to see what the second death is in this chapter.
 Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
- The second death is when death and hell are cast into the lake of fire.
- If you’re saved at any time, you will NEVER take part in the second death.
 Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
- And we know those that overcometh believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
 1 John 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
- Once you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, you will never be hurt of the second death.
- You should be very happy for that right now. You don’t have to worry about it. Let’s continue. Verse 7.
 Revelation 20:7-8 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
- Once the thousand years are over, Satan will be loosed from the bottomless pit.
- He’s going to deceive the nations once again. So, he’s only NOT deceiving the nations when he’s in the pit.
- Is he in hell right now? No. That means he is deceiving the nations right now. I’m sick of being deceived.
- And you should be sick of it too. That’s why I love the word of God.
- When Jesus says that he’s coming back AFTER THE TRIBULATION, I believe what he says.
- Jesus isn’t deceiving us. Satan is deceiving us. The rapture can’t take place before the tribulation.
The world is deceived. The world has lost its mind. Nothing makes sense to me any more.
- It’s not okay to attack a police officer and then blame it on that police officer when something happens.
- Andy Beshear can’t claim to be a Christian and then approve of murdering innocent babies.
- Don’t give God a bad name Andy Beshear. God will get you. Understand that warning from God.
Then we have the sodomites and the transgender who want to add themselves as a “RACE.”
- If you reject sodomites and transgenders, the world will begin to call you racist.
- That’s called losing your mind. God has turned them over to a REJECT mind. You make no sense.
- You chose to change your gender, and now you want to act like you’re a new race.
- No, when you’re born, you don’t get a choice of your race. That’s pretty clear in my mind. It’s the truth.
- If you want to say you didn’t get a choice in surgery, then I can’t talk with you. You don’t make any sense.
- That’s deception. We reject no one because of their race. But sodomites are not a race. That’s a choice.
- So, the devil deceives the entire earth, the four quarters of the earth in all directions.
Satan Gathers His Minions Together For The Battle Of Gog and Magog
We see Gog and Magog here in verse 8. Satan is going to gather them together to battle.
- And there’s going to be a great number who will join in again with Satan.
- This blows my mind. Satan is the great deceiver. And when he’s let loose he’ll deceive once again.
- Jesus will be reigning and ruling and people won’t believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- But he’s let loose to fulfill a purpose. God is in control and God let Satan loose.
Now, when is this taking place according to the Bible? It’s AFTER the 1,000 years. Is that clear?
- Verse 7 says, “And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed.”
- “And shall go out and deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog.”
- False preachers say that the battle of Gog and Magog is happening before the thousand years.
- I just laugh. That’s called little to no faith. The Bible is very clear. It’s after the thousand years.
- The battle of Gog and Magog will not happen for at least 1,007 years from right now.
- When you study “Gog and Magog,” you only find it one other time in the Bible. It’s in Ezekiel.
 Ezekiel 38:1-2 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
- Revelation Chapter 20 clearly refers to Ezekiel Chapter 38.
- That means we should study Ezekiel 38 to better understand Gog and Magog.
 Ezekiel 38:3-4 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
- God is going to put hooks in their jaws, and he will bring them forth. That’s strong.
- In Ezekiel Chapter 38, you will see things described as they will be after the 1,000 year reign of Jesus.
- After we finish Revelation Chapter 20, I highly recommend you read Ezekiel 38. It will make more sense.
 Ezekiel 38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
- Do you remember Revelation 20 verse 8 said they will be like the sand of the sea?
- This says, “Thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land.” Many people with thee.
 Ezekiel 38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
- People will be dwelling safely during that 1,000 year reign. Satan is let loose, and things go wrong.
- This all goes perfectly with Revelation Chapter 20 and the rest of the Bible.
- When Jesus rules and reigns on earth for 1,000 years, there won’t be war any more. There will be peace.
 Micah 4:3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
- Again, people will be dwelling safely. This goes perfectly with Ezekiel Chapter 38.
Spiritual Israel Is Not Equal To Physical Israel
 Ezekiel 38:15-16 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: 16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
- All of the saved people are the KINGDOM OF ISRAEL. This is spiritual Israel. God’s people are Israel.
- You are a citizen of the nation of Israel. You will be ISRAEL.
- People will come up against you after Satan is let loose. And you should be ready.
- You should know this because we’re studying it right now or at least 1,007 years before it happens.
- Towards the end of Ezekiel Chapter 38, we see this:
 Ezekiel 38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
- God gathers the evil and wicked together and rains fire and brimstone upon them.
- IF we go back and continue Revelation Chapter 20, we should expect to see this. And watch.
- Remember, in verse 8 of Revelation 20 we just saw that God gathered them together for battle.
 Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
- Battle over. Fire comes down from heaven and devours them.
- You don’t have to be ready to physically fight. The wicked always believes it’s a physical fight.
- They are fleshly. You don’t need to train for 1,000 years to be a great warrior ninja like in the movies.
- God takes care of it. He always fights the battles. You need to remember that.
 Ezekiel 39:6-7 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD. 7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
- There you see fire again. Matches Revelation 20 perfectly. Do you see what God says right there?
- He says, “I will not let them pollute my holy name any more.” PRAISE GOD FOR THAT!!!
- When God destroys Gog and Magog, his name will not be polluted any more.
- Oh how everything inside of me right now cannot wait for that to happen.
- I am so tired of people teaching blasphemy against God. “Well God said this. Well God said that.”
- If it’s not in the Bible, he didn’t say it. He didn’t say you must be baptized to be a member of his church.
- He didn’t say that all the church members must vote and decide whether you can be a member.
- We need to get rid of all the man-made trash and focus on what God says.
 Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
- Look, the rapture is going to be a great day for all of us because we get to be with Jesus forever.
- But I’m not sure which day will be better. I’m thinking, “Hey, I might have messed up.”
- “I said the best day ever would be the rapture. But I’m not sure now.”
- The devil will be cast into the lake of fire and will be tormented FOREVER. He’s not coming out.
- The beast or antichrist and false prophet are already there, and none of the 3 are ever coming out.
- That means the nations will NEVER be deceived again. Now that’s a GREAT DAY. Thank God!!!
- Oh, how I’m looking forward to that day.
Summary Of The Timeline Of Events In The Book Of Revelation
Let’s do a quick recap of the timeline of events in Revelation. I want you to see this so you know where we are.
- Daniel’s 70th week or 7-year period starts with the tribulation. Then the rapture or first resurrection.
- Then God’s wrath is poured out. Babylon is destroyed. We see the battle of Armageddon.
- Then Jesus Christ rules and reigns for 1,000 years here on earth.
- Then the devil is loosed for a little season. He deceives the nations on earth.
- Then we see the battle of Gog and Magog. And again, Gog and Magog aren’t much of a battle for God.
So, there are going to be different types of people on earth during the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ.
- At the rapture or first resurrection, all of the saints prior to the rapture will be given new glorified bodies.
- Those people will first go to heaven for about three and a half years and then return with Jesus.
- They will be on white horses with Jesus leading during the Battle of Armageddon. They return to earth.
- When you get your new glorified body, you went from mortal to immortal. You can’t be killed.
- You will have flesh and bones just like Jesus when he arose from the dead. Your body will be spiritual.
- You need to understand this, and I hope first Corinthians Chapter 15 makes more sense now.
 1 Corinthians 15:42-45 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
- You’re going to go from a natural body like this to a spiritual body. You will be immortal. Understand?
- And yes, you will be flesh and bones. You will eat and drink in your body. Jesus proved all of that.
- Besides people who have this glorified body, there will be others living during the 1,000 year reign.
- There’s going to be people just like us right now: saved, flesh and blood, and not in a glorified body.
- These will be people are saved after the rapture takes place.
- There’s going to be people who make it through God’s wrath and there will be new people born.
- You have 1) people who are in their new glorified bodies, 2) saved people like us right now, 3) unsaved people in their bodies just like unsaved people right now.
We’ll be ruling and reigning with Jesus Christ but people won’t believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- And you and I will be like: “Why won’t you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ?” Same thing today. Why?
- God gives everyone the choice. People will be born. People will have the choice.
- They might not like the people in their glorified bodies. We will be ruling and reigning over them.
- When Satan is let loose, the devil will deceive them and talk them into fighting. That’s what happens.
 Revelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
- Now, we’re going to see the Great White Throne judgment.
- God is sitting on this great white throne. There will be no place found for the wicked any more.
 Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
- Now we know what this means. THE DEAD are the unsaved. The entire Bible teaches this over and over.
 Luke 15:24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
- The dead are judged at this great white throne judgment. Not the living. Not the saved.
- I get tired of hearing people in false religions say that we’ll all be judged at the great white throne.
- Did you read Revelation Chapter 20? This is after the rapture. This is after the millennium.
- I’ve already been to heaven. I’ve already been given a new and glorified body. Can you not see that?
- This is for the dead. “THE DEAD WERE JUDGED.” That’s what the Bible says. I didn’t make it up.
- The dead will be judged according to their works. You don’t want to be judged by your works.
- If you think you’re getting into heaven by your works, you’re in trouble. Get that out of your head.
 Revelation 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
- This is a bodily resurrection. Remember what John Chapter 5 said earlier.
- The saved will be resurrected to life. The dead will be resurrected for this judgement to damnation.
- The sea gave up the dead. There’s many, many people who are buried in the sea.
- The earth and sea gives up the dead bodies. Death and hell delivers up the soul of the dead.
- And then all the dead are judged according to their works. Notice, the living aren’t judged.
- It’s simple: “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.”
- You aren’t judged for heaven or hell.
 Revelation 20:14-15 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
- Hell is re-located to the lake of fire. The current hell doesn’t include physical bodies.
- Now, once the physical bodies are resurrected, they are thrown into the lake of fire.
- Death and hell is the same thing. Death and hell are case into the lake of fire at this point.
- This is the second death. If your name isn’t in the Book of Life, hell is the destination.
- Your name is in the Book of Life if you have believed on the Lord Jesus Christ. It’s written in heaven.