- Sermon Slides for Sermon Roles Of Women In The Bible: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Roles Of Women In The Bible: PDF
 The title of the sermon today is “Roles of Women in The Bible.”
Women Are Being Abused In This World
- Today, we’re going to do a study on the roles of women within the BIBLE.
- Hey look, I LOVE the women in my life. I’ve got a lot of them around me.
- ALL OF THEM have ALWAYS been good to me and have ONLY wanted the best for me.
- So, if you think I have ANYTHING against women, you would be 100% WRONG.
- Why am I preaching this? Because the WORLD is ABUSING WOMEN and I’m sick of it.
- I’m going to STAND UP for women no matter what the HATEFUL FEMINISTS in this world say.
- I’m going to STAND UP with this Bible TODAY and tell you what God says about women.
Women in the Bible are females, daughters, virgins, wives, mothers, and widows.
- That’s the words I’ve included within the Bible to study this topic today.
- There are also women in the Bible who are harlots, idolaters, fornicators, whoremongers, busybodies.
- That’s what you don’t want to be. God doesn’t want any of those things for you.
- The world today, including all the false churches, are confusing everyone around.
- The world today, including churches, are telling little girls that it’s okay to think you’re a boy.
Churches are playing right into the hands of the WORLD by confusing the role of women in the church.
- We send our little girls to public schools and they confuse them.
- Little girls leave school being influenced by all the other children around them.
- That’s NOT what you want for your children. There is no GODLY leadership in these schools.
- Your child won’t be able to influence all the others. WON’T HAPPEN. Public schools are NOT BIBLICAL.
Little girls leave public schools each day thinking they might like other girls.
- Or they like both boys and girls. Or they can be ANY gender they want.
- “Don’t ever let someone limit your gender.” That’s the trash they learn.
- Hey, NEWSFLASH, GOD limited your gender. HE CHOSE what you would be. That’s pretty obvious.
- Is it really worth sending your children to public school? Did you know that might send them to hell?
- Do you really want to take that chance? Hey, look, I won’t take that chance. EVER. I love my children.
- I love my soon to be little women right there.
 Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
- God created MAN in HIS OWN image. GOD IS MALE. GOD IS A HIM.
- Females are similar as we’re both HUMAN. But there’s obvious differences all throughout the Bible
- God NEVER says ONCE that men are better than women OR women are better than men. NOT ONCE.
- But there are differences physically and that’s very obvious.
- Men are better at some things. Women are better at some things.
- For example, men in general are STRONGER than women. It’s VERY obvious, right?
- If it’s not so obvious to you, let’s do an experiment. ARM WRESTLING.
- You just need a nice flat area for an arm wrestling match. And look, here’s one right here!!!
- If any woman wants to try it out today, come on up here.
Yes, There Are Women That Are Stronger Than Me
Now, are there women that could beat me in arm wrestling?
- Yes there are. BUT, most likely, they’re on steroids and turning themselves into a man.
- There are some naturally very large and strong women, but I think I’d still beat them in arm wrestling.
- And I could be wrong. But in the entire world, there’s some pretty strong women.
- But, in general, men are stronger than women. It’s how God clearly built us.
- Watch this and understand what this means.
 Genesis 2:21-23 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; 22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. 23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
- The WOMAN was taken out of man.
- She’s not something less than man because she was taken from man.
- She came FROM THE MAN. That doesn’t make her less than the man.
- But it is important to understand the woman was taken out of the man.
In the Garden of Eden, the serpent deceives the woman.
- The Bible refers to the woman as the WEAKER VESSEL. The vessel is your body or your flesh.
- Does it say the man is the ALMIGHTY AMAZING VESSEL? No. He’s a weak vessel too.
- But the woman is the weaker vessel. Satan chose the woman to deceive.
- And then the woman gives the fruit to her husband to eat too. Man’s weakness is the woman.
- That OLD SERPENT knew what he was doing. His plan worked perfectly.
- And his plan is working today with both men and women in this world.
- We have to WAKE UP and realize what’s happening in this world today.
- People who profess to be for women’s rights are the ones who HATE WOMEN.
What happens after ADAM and EVE ate the fruit of the ONE TREE that God told them not to eat of?
- Who did God go to first and question? He already knew what happened.
- He went to ADAM and questioned HIM first.
 Genesis 3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
- Adam and Eve were hiding from God. God goes to the leader, Adam, and questions Adam first.
- Adam blames it on Eve. Eve blames it on the OLD SERPENT.
- God starts handing out the punishments. Serpent first. Woman next. Man last.
- What are the punishments for sinning against God? Let’s see.
 Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
- God multiplies the sorrow of the woman. IN SORROW thou shalt bring forth children.
- In other words, when you have babies, it’s going to hurt. You’re going to be sorry for a little while.
- You’re even going to think while you’re having that baby: “WHAT DID I DO?”
- But notice what else it says right there: “THY DESIRE SHALL BE TO THY HUSBAND, AND HE SHALL RULE OVER THEE.”
- So, if you’re a woman today, and you see that right there, and you think: “OH NO. I DON’T THINK SO.”
- “I’m going to continue to RULE OVER MY HUSBAND.”
- Okay, then you’re willing to go up against GOD? Do you understand who God is today?
Men And Women Both Need To Fulfill The Roles God Gave Us
Many marriages don’t work out because the man and the woman don’t fulfill their ROLES that God gave them.
- Whenever something doesn’t follow God’s design, it doesn’t work out well.
- Women aren’t going to be HAPPY by ruling over their husbands. They won’t be.
- They might think they will be, but they’re being deceived. It won’t work.
- Men aren’t going to be HAPPY by allowing their wife to be the leader. LAZY MEN do this all the time.
- “Well, I’ll just let my wife run everything. I’ll sit on my lazy bum and watch TV.”
- “She can do what she wants. I don’t care. She’s happier that way.”
Hey, look, no she isn’t happier that way. How do I know? The Bible tells us the TRUTH. Always.
- God’s design is for the HUSBAND to rule over HIS WIFE. He is to lead her. She desires that the Bible says.
- If you BOTH do things God’s way, you will be happy.
- Many women in this world today like to pick men who need work. They think they can fix them.
- They want to rule over them and tell them everything they can and can’t do like a little child.
- That’s sick. That is not God’s design AT ALL. Then they like to use the man THEY CHOSE as an excuse.
- Instead, the woman should be HELPING THE MAN to fulfill the role AS LEADER that God gave them.
- In other words, WOMEN, you better choose a good one because you’re stuck with HIM for life.
- So, what punishment did MEN get from God?
 Genesis 3:17-19 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; 18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; 19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
- So now, the man gets to go out, work hard, and provide for his family.
- You’re only going to eat by working hard. “IN THE SWEAT OF THY FACE SHALT THOU EAT BREAD.”
- That punishment is for the man. NO WHERE does it say that punishment is for the woman.
- But yet, the world today teaches women that they need to get out there and provide for their family too.
- WOMEN want to become LEADERS of COMPANIES while their children are being raised by other people.
- The woman is now taking the curse that God applied to the man.
- And some VERY LAZY men are perfectly happy with that.
 1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
- Whose that talking about? That’s talking about a man who won’t provide for his own house.
- He’s worse than an infidel the BIBLE says.
When both the husband and wife are working and have children, this is not good.
- Both the husband and the wife are fine with other people raising their children.
- Don’t be okay with that. ABUSE happens. FALSE teaching happens.
- Other people teach your children that they are a different gender. That they’re gay.
- That they have a disease. “YOU HAVE ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER.”
- “You need to medicate your child with this DRUG that will turn them into a DRUG ADDICT.”
- Watch what the public schools are teaching children. Watch what the world teaches children.
- And the TV is just as bad or worse than the public schools. Get rid of TV programming.
- TV programming is PROGRAMMING your children.
Examples Of Roles Of Women In The Bible
Women, what are your roles according to the Bible? Let’s go throughout the Bible today and look at examples.
- One of my favorite verses about women in the Bible comes from the Book of Exodus.
- I love this Scripture, and I think you’ll like it too.
 Exodus 1:15-16 And the king of Egypt spake to the Hebrew midwives, of which the name of the one was Shiphrah, and the name of the other Puah: 16 And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.
- So you have these Hebrew women, midwives, who are delivering babies.
- Shiphrah and Puah are their names. THE KING OF EGYPT directly gives them an order.
- If a baby boy is born, KILL HIM. If it’s a girl, she may live.
 Exodus 1:17 But the midwives feared God, and did not as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the men children alive.
- If you get a direct order from the KING, you better do it.
- But remember, an earthly king is no match for THE HEAVENLY KING.
- And those women? They understood that. They saved the baby boys.
- They weren’t going to MURDER the newborn babies. That’s sickening.
- But it happens all the time around here by WOMEN. Understand that today.
- Women’s rights FIGHT for the right for women to kill their very own babies.
 Exodus 1:18 And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive?
- And here’s my favorite part of the Scripture.
- The king asks them: “Hey, why did you save all the baby boys? I told you to kill them.”
 Exodus 1:19 And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.
- The midwives tell Pharaoh that the HEBREW WOMEN ARE LIVELY.
- They aren’t like the Egyptian women. Those Hebrew women who have children are tough.
- They’re strong. They are LIVELY!!! They have the children on their own before we can get to them.
- The midwives didn’t go snatch the baby boys away and kill them. They did what was right.
 Exodus 1:20 Therefore God dealt well with the midwives: and the people multiplied, and waxed very mighty.
- Women, your job is to do the right thing according to what GOD SAYS.
- Yes, the KING ruled over them BUT when his rules went against God’s rules, what happened?
- Those WOMEN CHOSE to do what God said. And then God rewarded them.
- In other words, if your husband is evil, then you don’t do what he says when it’s wrong.
- Then God will reward you. Yes, a good husband trying to follow God’s rules should rule over you.
- That’s why you need to choose a SAVED husband in your life or you’ll be miserable.
What About Miriam The Prophetess In Exodus?
Next, we see Miriam the PROPHETESS in the Book of Exodus.
- Miriam was the sister of Aaron and the sister of Moses.
 Exodus 15:20-21 And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances. 21 And Miriam answered them, Sing ye to the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
- Women can be leaders of the other women. Miriam did so right there.
- Why? Because they just escaped Pharaoh through the Red Sea. God fought for them.
- So they were happy and she led them out with timbrels and dances and singing.
- Be a leader for the other women around you. Lead them in the right direction. That’s your job.
- You’re saved. You understand how to get heaven. Lead the other women you know.
Next, we see Deborah in the Book of Judges.
- And so many of these new age churches around us today use Deborah as their example.
 Judges 4:4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.
- God’s design isn’t for women to rule over men.
- But that should tell you about the state of ISRAEL at that time in the Book of Judges.
- The men weren’t LEADING like they were supposed to be leading. They were weak men.
- Here’s an example from Deborah’s life that GOD GIVES US TO PROVE THIS POINT.
- Continuing in the very next verse of Judges Chapter 4.
 Judges 4:5 And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Beth-el in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.
- So the children of Israel came to Deborah for judgement. To judge things between each other.
 Judges 4:6 And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedesh-naphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the LORD God of Israel commanded, saying, Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun?
- She asks Barak, “Didn’t God command YOU to go do this? Why aren’t you doing it?”
- Watch how weak of a man Barak is after he received direction from God.
 Judges 4:7-8 And I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon Sisera, the captain of Jabin’s army, with his chariots and his multitude; and I will deliver him into thine hand. 8 And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.
- Barak is such a weak leader that he says he won’t go unless Deborah goes with him.
- In other words, Deborah wasn’t intended to be a leader. But the men were weak.
- So God puts Deborah in charge and she does a good job. That’s why she’s the judge.
- But God didn’t want to put a woman in charge of the children of Israel.
- That was not HIS DESIGN for us. You might say: “Well prove it.” Okay.
Women And Children Ruling = Punishment
Women and children RULING over people is a punishment the Bible says.
- Women shouldn’t be the rulers and children shouldn’t be the rulers.
- The entire Book of Judges is about God’s people turning away from HIM.
- He sends other nations to RULE OVER HIS PEOPLE because they aren’t following HIM.
- That’s the entire point of the BOOK OF JUDGES.
- So obviously, when Deborah becomes a JUDGE, the people weren’t following after God.
- The Book of Isaiah proves that women and children rulers are a punishment.
 Isaiah 3:4-5 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them. 5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.
- That right there happens in the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah.
- 1, 2 Kings and 1,2 Chronicles teach us all about that.
- There’s a woman who kills all her children so she can be the ruler. Do you remember her name?
- Her name is Athaliah and you can read about her in 2 Kings Chapter 11. She was evil.
- As a woman, you shouldn’t desire to be a ruler.
 Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
- Women aren’t designed to be the leaders. Understand that today.
- It’s throughout the entire Bible. That begins with your family. The man needs to stand up and lead.
- What’s leading mean? That means making the decisions for your family.
- Hey, where are we going to church? Are we going to continue going to a false church?
- Whose decision is that to make? RIGHT NOW. It’s the man’s decision. It is the husband’s decision.
- Hey men, stand up and make the decision. “Well, I have to talk to my wife about it. See what she says.”
- Hey, are you hearing this today? NO YOU DON’T.
- You don’t have to get approval from your wife on the decisions you make.
Ask Pam. Who makes the decisions in my family? Ask my children who makes the decisions.
- If I told Pam we were going to go to another church, what do you think she would say?
- If you know her, she is a GODLY WOMAN now. She is a lively woman. She wants to do what God says.
- She’ll say: “Josh, whatever you think is best.” She knows that I don’t make decisions lightly.
- I think about what I’m doing. I think about what God wants. She knows I put God first.
- And she understands that I make decisions that are going to turn out best for her and our children.
- She trusts me in the decisions I make. Do you know what that does for me? That helps me.
- That shows our children that I am the leader of the home just as God designed.
She could fight me on every decision, but she doesn’t. And when I need her input, I ask for it.
- I know when I need her advice and her input. And then I ask her for it.
- When I know something is right based on the Bible, I don’t need her input.
- And she understands that and supports me with all that she has. Because of that, I love her even more.
- And then she loves me even more because I’m standing up and taking leadership.
- I’m ruling over her and the children just as God asked me to do. He gave me that job.
- I protect her. I love her. I protect our children and I love them with God’s love.
- I do what He says. She’s not going to stop me from following what God says. And she doesn’t want to.
- That’s how it works in my family, and that’s how it should work in yours.
Women And Children Leading = Cause The To Err
That verse on the screen says that women and children leading will cause you to take the wrong path.
- It doesn’t say it might cause you to take the wrong path. It says they will.
- Why is that? GOD DESIGNED US DIFFERENTLY. Men are designed to LEAD. Women are not.
- It’s simple and easy to understand. If you’re a woman and leading your home, it’s time to change that.
- MEN, you need to get up, stop being a lazy bum, AND LEAD YOUR FAMILY.
- How? Use the Bible for every decision. Walk in the Spirit. You better know your Bible.
- You better get to reading. You better understand it. GET TO WORK MEN!!!
- And do you notice who is here today? There’s not many men here to hear this. That’s sad.
Next, I want to go to the Book of Esther. But, I’m not going to be talking about Esther.
- I want to talk about Queen Vashti. She was queen to King Ahasuerus before Esther.
- Why did Esther become queen? Because of what Queen Vashti did.
 Esther 1:10-11 On the seventh day, when the heart of the king was merry with wine, he commanded Mehuman, Biztha, Harbona, Bigtha, and Abagtha, Zethar, and Carcas, the seven chamberlains that served in the presence of Ahasuerus the king, 11 To bring Vashti the queen before the king with the crown royal, to shew the people and the princes her beauty: for she was fair to look on.
- This king is the King of the Persians and Medes. He has a HUGE kingdom.
- He was having this huge feast and he asks for his wife, the queen, to be brought before him.
- He wanted everyone to see how beautiful she was.
 Esther 1:12 But the queen Vashti refused to come at the king’s commandment by his chamberlains: therefore was the king very wroth, and his anger burned in him.
- This was the king’s wife and she said, “Hey, whatever. I’m NOT coming out.”
- This is the King. This is his wife. She refuses in front of everyone.
 Esther 1:16-17 And Memucan answered before the king and the princes, Vashti the queen hath not done wrong to the king only, but also to all the princes, and to all the people that are in all the provinces of the king Ahasuerus. 17 For this deed of the queen shall come abroad unto all women, so that they shall despise their husbands in their eyes, when it shall be reported, The king Ahasuerus commanded Vashti the queen to be brought in before him, but she came not.
- In other words, as a wife, you should think about how you treat your husband.
- How you talk about your husband. How you show AUTHORITY over him.
- It’s saying that the queen is an example for all these other women throughout the kingdom.
- These other women are going to see how she REFUSED to do what her husband asked.
- And that’s going to flow down throughout the kingdom and cause all kinds of problems.
Hey, let’s wake up today. That’s already happened in our country.
- Women want to take over leadership. Women want to take over the job of the man.
- Women want to take the curse of the man to provide for his family.
- Why would you want to do that? Stay home and take care of the children and the home.
- Why in the world would you want to go to work? Think about that. Why?
- Why do you want to exercise authority over the man who God designed to lead.
- Every decision and every choice sets an example for your family and the people around you.
- What you do matters. Understand that. People are watching what you do.
“We Want A Mercedes Instead Of A Ford”
Well, Pam works and sends her kids to school so Josh and Pam can buy a Mercedes instead of a Ford.
- Well, Pam works so Josh and Pam can buy a bigger house.
- Instead of 3 bedrooms now they can have 5 bedrooms.
- And the 4th and 5th bedroom and can now just sit there empty.
- They can now pay extra heating and cooling for those empty rooms.
- They can have a bigger house payment. They can struggle to buy more and more things.
- Do you see what we’re doing in this world? Why? We fall into the trap of this world.
Well, everyone else is doing it this way. Hey, let’s do it the Bible’s way. GOD’S WAY!!!
- Why? His way is better. Pam stays home. Pam takes care of our children.
- Pam teaches our children and loves them more than any other person ever will.
- Pam is WAY HAPPIER than ANY WOMAN that goes out to work and sends her children to daycare.
- Children are a BLESSING from God. Why don’t we act like it? Let’s be WITH our children.
- As a mother, there’s nothing better than being home all day with your children.
You don’t answer to some boss who tells you to go do this.
- You don’t have to eat your lunch in a specified area when a horn blows.
- You don’t have to get searched as you go into the building and out of the building.
- You don’t have to wear a name badge. You don’t have to do stupid training presentations.
- Why in the world would you want to go to work? It makes no sense.
- Is it because you want to RISE UP in your career? You want to rule over people?
- Is it because YOUR CAREER is the most important thing to you?
- What’s more important? Your children going to hell or your career.
- If you leave your children with other people all day, I guarantee you they are learning bad things.
- Is that what you want as a MOTHER or as a FATHER.
Men, it’s time to stand up and be the leader of your family.
- Pam, you’re not going to work any more. You’re going to stay home and take care of our children.
- “Well, I don’t want to.” Well, I don’t care BECAUSE God made me the leader.
- If you fear God as a woman, you’ll do what your husband asks.
- He’s making the decision because that’s what’s best for you and your children.
- The truth is, though, Pam was smart enough to understand that work stinks.
- She was happy to stay home. That’s a smart woman.
- She loves me and our children and wants to be home with us. That’s smart.
- Let’s see a quick story from the book of Job.
 Job 2:9-10 Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die. 10 But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.
- Job was having trouble. His wife is there to help him. Women, that’s your job as a wife.
- The entire Bible teaches you that. You were created to be a helper to your husband.
- He wasn’t created to be YOUR HELPER. You were created to be HIS HELPER.
- Job’s wife sure isn’t helping. She’s trying to lead him to CURSE GOD.
- Don’t ever do that. Job was a great man of God. Even through that, he could have chose his wife’s way.
- But He didn’t. He stood up for God even through all of that trouble.
- It’s easy to choose your wife over God. She says, “Hey do this. It’s okay.” Most men would do it.
- Not Job. So women, help and encourage your husbands. Men, do the same for your wives.
Women Can Completely Destroy Men
Women, did you know that you can destroy men completely?
- There’s a lot of evil women out there today looking to destroy men. And they’re good at it.
- Evil women destroyed men all throughout the Bible.
- King Solomon, the wisest man to ever live, was destroyed by evil women.
- Women are the weakness for men. It’s that simple. The Bible tells us this over and over again.
 Proverbs 5:3-5 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: 4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword. 5 Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
- In other words, don’t be one of those women. Don’t devour the men in your life with YOUR ways.
- Don’t cause men to fail. Don’t be a temptation to other men.
- Don’t dress like you’re looking for a new husband. Don’t entice men.
- Because you can. Women are the weakness for every man. Remember that.
- King Solomon teaches us about the women in his life in the book of Ecclesiastes.
 Ecclesiastes 7:26-28 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her. 27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account: 28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.
- King Solomon finds ONE GOOD MAN out of a thousand. But a good woman, he never found.
- That was just in HIS LIFE. What does that mean, though? You can stand out compared to all other women.
- Do you remember Proverbs Chapter 31 that tells us all about a VIRTUOUS WOMAN.
- A virtuous woman is one who is following God’s commandments.
- And King Solomon couldn’t find a woman like that. Watch what he says in Proverbs Chapter 31.
What’s A Virtuous Woman? Where Do I Find One?
 Proverbs 31:10-12 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. 11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. 12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
- If you’re a woman, that’s what you want to be to your husband and especially to God.
- My heart SAFELY TRUSTS in my wife right there. HER PRICE IS FAR ABOVE RUBIES.
- I know that she will always do me good all the days of her life.
 Proverbs 31:13-15 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. 14 She is like the merchants’ ships; she bringeth her food from afar. 15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
- She’s always working. She isn’t scared to work with her hands.
- When I need her to shovel gravel with me, she’s right there doing it with me.
- When I need her to paint a house at midnight with me, she’s right there with me.
- That’s an example for the young women who are listening right now.
- Don’t be scared to do some physical work. Everything helps. Just being there for support helps.
- I’ve watched my MOM do the same thing her whole life. Always there to help and support.
 Proverbs 31:16-17 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard. 17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
- Hey, look, women aren’t weak. They might be the weaker vessel, but they sure aren’t weak.
- Don’t ever let another woman tell you not to do some physical work.
- “Well, just let the men get it.” Oh no, that’s not what the Bible says.
- “SHE GIRDETH HER LOINS WITH STRENGTH AND STRENGTHENETH HER ARMS.”
- My wife right there can outwork most men around here. Why? Because she strengthens herself.
- How? By working hard physically. You get stronger that way.
 Proverbs 31:18-19 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night. 19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
- She knows what she works on is good because she works hard all night if needed.
- Pam right there has worked with me halfway through the nights because I needed her help.
- She does it FOR ME. And that means everything to me. I would give my life for her.
- Why? Because she gives her life to help me. And I love her more and more for that.
 Proverbs 31:20-22 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy. 21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet. 22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
- She takes care of others. She takes care of her children. She makes sure we all have what we need.
 Proverbs 31:23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
- Her husband is known in the gates because of what she does for him.
- She helps him become a better person. She helps him become a great man of God.
 Proverbs 31:24-25 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant. 25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
- She continues to work hard. STRENGTH AND HONOR are her clothing. She will rejoice.
 Proverbs 31:26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
- The greatest thing I’ve ever seen is when a women preaches the GOSPEL during SOUL WINNING.
- She opens her mouth with wisdom. WISDOM are the words of the BIBLE.
- Women are usually better than men at soul winning. They’re designed differently by GOD HIMSELF.
- Women have a compassion and kindness about them that men just can’t have.
 Proverbs 31:27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
- A good wife looks after her house. She doesn’t go to work and send her children out on their own.
- She looks after them like a shepherd looks after the sheep.
- A good woman isn’t idle. She isn’t lazy. She doesn’t sit around and watch TV. She works hard.
- And when she is all these things WATCH what happens.
 Proverbs 31:28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
- And her children WILL ARISE UP. Why? Because they know God. That virtuous woman made sure of it.
- Her children call her blessed. Her husband praises her. And I don’t give praise out very easily.
- So you can know that I am very thankful to have a woman like that.
- And I’ve seen multiple women like that all around me in my life, and that’s why they’re sitting here today.
- Most women don’t want to hear a sermon like this today BECAUSE they don’t know God.
- They don’t realize that God loves them more than they could ever imagine.
- They don’t understand how God’s way ends up so much better for them than the world’s way.
 Proverbs 31:29-30 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all. 30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
- The most beautiful thing to a man who loves God is a woman who FEARS GOD.
- It’s not her outward beauty. It’s a woman who fears God with all that she has.
- That attracts the GODLY MEN who end up being the greatest husbands.
- A woman who is trying to attract men through the outward appearance will not attract a GODLY MAN.
Young Women Can Stand Out Because They Are Godly Women
MY HOPE FOR MY DAUGHTERS are that they stand out because they are GODLY WOMEN.
- My hope is for them to see how my wife treats me. She submits to me. She allows me to lead.
- As a woman, you need to be different. Follow the example of GODLY WOMEN.
- It’s tougher when a daughter doesn’t have a good example, so women, it’s your time to be that example.
- It doesn’t have to be your daughter. It could be a neighbor who needs an example.
It could be your grandchildren that need the example.
- Most parents won’t care if you pick up your grandchildren and bring them to church.
- Most of them are accustomed to getting rid of them as much as they can.
- Trust me, they won’t mind if you pick them up and bring them to Church.
- Just remember, you might be the one who gets those children saved.
- We MUST think about our children in this world.
- Let’s start thinking about who we’re losing to this world.
- Women were MADE BY GOD to care for children so let’s get those children here.
- Hey, look, let’s work together and bring those children HOME to GOD.
- Remember, they were HIS CHILDREN first and He wants you to get them here.
 Proverbs 31:3 Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.
- Women, don’t use a man’s weakness against HIM. Women are the man’s weakness.
- And men, YES, you can resist the evil women who do this. Walk in the SPIRIT and not the FLESH.
- But women, don’t be one of those women. But men, don’t be one of those men either.
- Men are the leaders. Women, don’t take that strength from the men.
- Allow them to be the leaders. This next SCRIPTURE reminds me of what we’ve done in this world.
- And in our times. We’re so progressive. Now, our women have better lives. DO THEY? No, they don’t.
 Micah 2:9 The women of my people have ye cast out from their pleasant houses; from their children have ye taken away my glory for ever.
- As a “PROGRESSIVE” society, we’ve cast women out of their pleasant homes.
- We’ve cast our children away from God. We’ve turned them over to the world.
- What are we doing? We have to wake up, stand up, and get back to God’s way.
Please understand today that WE LOVE WOMEN here at this Church.
- Men aren’t better than women, but US men MUST do the job God gave us.
- As women, do you see that today? God gave me a job to do. Pam makes my job easier.
- She could make it very difficult and fight me on everything. That’s evil, though. Don’t be evil.
- Help the men to fulfill the role that God gave them. How? By fulfilling your role. It’s simple.
- And check this out. To show men that they aren’t better than women, God designed it in this way.
 1 Corinthians 11:12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.
- The woman came out of the man. Remember the rib taken from Adam?
- But guess what? “EVEN SO IS THE MAN ALSO BY THE WOMAN.”
- I wouldn’t be here right now if I wasn’t born of woman. All men are born of a woman.
- Do you see how we MUST have each other? One isn’t more important than the other.
- WE’RE ALL FROM GOD so let’s start acting like it. He’s the BOSS. Let’s do what HE SAYS.
- Men, make the women’s role easier. Women, make the men’s role easier.
For example, as a man don’t send your wife to work because you want a bigger house.
- Don’t send your wife away from your children because you want more money.
- That’s HUGE. Do it God’s way and maybe he’ll get you a raise. Maybe He’ll send a great job your way.
Should Women Be Leaders In The Church?
Should women be leaders in the church? Should women be preaching?
- Should women be presiding over the Lord’s Supper?
- Let’s answer some of those questions. We’re moving through the New Testament now.
- And you should know the answers already if you’ve been listening today.
 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. 35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
- That’s a very clear statement. It doesn’t get any simpler than that.
- This is when it comes to teaching and preaching in the church.
- It’s when you’re congregated and teaching. The women are to keep silent.
- It doesn’t mean when you’re talking before church begins.
- It doesn’t mean when you’re singing the psalms and hymns.
- It’s when the teaching and preaching is happening.
 1 Timothy 2:9-14 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works. 11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
- Dress in modest clothing. That’s restrained clothing. Not bold or forward. Not lewd clothing.
- Moderate means not excessive or extreme. Not extravagant. Not expensive. Just modest clothing.
- Sobriety is calmness and coolness. Not with broided or braided or weaved or plaited hair.
- Don’t wear things to that make you stand out above others. That’s what this is saying. It’s simple.
Most MANLY MEN don’t have this problem. For example, I don’t care what you think about my clothing.
- I don’t care what my hair looks like. I don’t need hair gel. I don’t need to spend 30 minutes fixing my hair.
- I don’t even spend 30 seconds fixing my hair. I don’t wear tight clothes.
- Most men could care less what they look like. Emma tells me this tie doesn’t match. Don’t care.
- Now, feminine men care a lot about what they look like. They’ve fallen for the worldly way.
- They try to look like an NSYNC member or a backstreet boy. I don’t want to like a backstreet boy.
- I want to look like a man and act like a man. I’m not a woman. I don’t need to act like that.
- And women need to dress and act like GOD says. Not what the world says.
- You don’t need to walk around half naked. The world tells you to do those things. GOD SAYS NO.
Learn In Silence With ALL Subjection
Verse 11 says that women should LEARN in silence with all subjection.
- It’s very clear in verse 12 when it says, “I SUFFER NOT A WOMAN TO TEACH NOR TO USURP AUTHORITY OVER THE MAN BUT TO BE IN SILENCE.”
- This means women aren’t to be teaching men the Bible. They should be learning from the men.
- That means men have AUTHORITY over women when it comes to teaching and preaching the Bible.
- Why is this? BECAUSE ADAM WAS NOT DECEIVED. The woman was deceived.
- So, who does Satan attempt to deceive as it’s easier to do? The women. The man is harder to deceive.
- God has reasons for HIS DESIGN and HIS ROLES for each of us.
 1 Timothy 5:3 Honour widows that are widows indeed.
- Widows, according to the Bible are GODLY WOMEN over 60 years old who have lost their husband.
- We are to take them in and take care of them as a church.
- The children, though, have that as a first responsibility. Not the church. The children of the widow.
 1 Timothy 5:5 Now she that is a widow indeed, and desolate, trusteth in God, and continueth in supplications and prayers night and day.
- If the widow isn’t a GODLY woman, she’s not truly a widow the Bible says.
- In other words, we don’t help those who aren’t GODLY WIDOWS.
 1 Timothy 5:9-10 Let not a widow be taken into the number under threescore years old, having been the wife of one man, 10 Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints’ feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work.
- Threescore years old is 60 years old. That’s pretty specific isn’t it?
- If she’s had more than one husband, we don’t take her in the Bible says.
 1 Timothy 5:11-12 But the younger widows refuse: for when they have begun to wax wanton against Christ, they will marry; 12 Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith.
- If a woman who is now a widow is under 60 years old, REFUSE them the Bible says.
- Why? So they will marry a man who will lead them back to the ways of Jesus Christ.
 1 Timothy 5:13-14 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not. 14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.
- If you’ve lost your husband, RE-MARRY the Bible says if you’re a younger woman.
- Have children. Guide the house. Follow God.
- GIVE NONE OCCASION TO THE ADVERSARY to speak bad about you.
- Satan goes to God and accuses all of us in front of God of not being GODLY. Don’t give him that chance.
 1 Timothy 5:16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed.
- In other words, the children of widows should RELIEVE or take care of the widows.
- Relieve the church of this duty the Bible says. If the widow is not taken care of, the church should help.
 Titus 2:3-5 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; 4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
- This Scripture tells is what the older should be like.
- Your behavior should be HOLY. You should be following God’s commandments.
- Don’t accuse people falsely. You shouldn’t be a drunk and given to much wine.
- You shouldn’t be a glutton which is related to given to much wine. TEACH GOOD THINGS.
- If you aren’t in church, you are to be a preacher of the GOSPEL to all around you.
Set An Example For The Younger Women
Do all of those things, and what’s the result?
- The Bible says you will teach the young women to be sober. Or modest and pure.
- You will set an example for those young women to love their husbands the right way.
- You’ll teach them to submit to their husbands. To love their children.
- They will be discrete and won’t tell everyone private business. They will obey their husbands.
- Why do the older women need to set this example? So the word of God is not BLASPHEMED.
- In other words, you have a HUGE RESPONSIBILITY.
- If you don’t do those things, the word of God will be blasphemed. That means to speak evil of God.
 Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
 Ephesians 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
 Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
- If you are a wife, you need to obey your husband.
- But, you don’t obey when he wants you to do something against God’s commandments.
- But in everything else, you are to obey him and stay with him.
- Always choose God’s way above HIS way. And then, maybe you might save your husband.
 1 Peter 3:1-4 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. 3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
- Let me tell you this. For a husband, a wife who obeys, will change the husband. God made us that way.
- If she obeys me and doesn’t say anything back, that changes a man. That makes that man think.
- Hey, what is wrong with me. She obeys me. I need to be good to her. I need to listen to her. It works.
- Women, God says that if you have a meek and quiet spirit HE SEES YOU AS VERY VALUABLE.
Now, with all that said today, we’re going to close out with this.
- If you’re a women, would you get up in front of church and preach and teach?
- God says not to do that. The men are to teach and preach.
 1 Timothy 3:1-2 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
- A bishop is a pastor or a leader of a church. A preacher in the church.
- It says that HE must me the HUSBAND of ONE WIFE. That means this isn’t talking about women.
 1 Timothy 3:8-12 Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre; 9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience. 10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless. 11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things. 12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
- That’s VERY clear YET women are still becoming deacons. Men are allowing this.
- Women are allowing this. THIS IS GOD’S CHURCH. He sets the rules.
- A deacon must be a man. “EVEN SO THEIR WIVES MUST BE GRAVE.” Obviously, that must be a man.
- Yet, people want to change the word of God into a lie.
- As a woman, do you want to test God like that? JOYCE MEYER. You’re okay with that? I’m not.
- Women need to stand up against these women doing these things. Don’t empower them.
And the last point of the sermon. What about women serving the Lord’s Supper?
- Does the Bible specifically say, “Women, do not serve the Lord’s Supper?” Does it say that?
- No, it doesn’t say that specifically. Do I specifically tell my children to not go rob a bank?
- “Well, Dad, you didn’t say not to rob Commonwealth Credit Union. That’s not a bank.”
- “It’s a credit union. You should have said not to rob a credit union.”
- That’s what these false churches are doing when they say, “Well, God didn’t directly say that women shouldn’t serve the Lord’s Supper.”
Why Would You Test God?
There were all men with Jesus when the Lord’s Supper took place.
- The Levites, all men, were over the service of the tabernacle.
- The New Testament Church are to have men as the leaders. Men are to be teaching.
- Women are to be under obedience to their husbands.
- The Bible doesn’t DIRECTLY say that it’s wrong for women to serve the Lord’s Supper.
- But, do you really want to test God on every little thing?
- Do you want to find a way around every law He sets? That’s what the Pharisees did.
- They were the evil religious people who wanted to find a loophole in every law that God set.
I WILL NOT TEST GOD. I will do what HIS WORD says. And men will lead in everything within HIS CHURCH.
- That’s the truth. Women aren’t to be preachers, bishops, deacons, or serve the Lord’s Supper.
- God gave men that role. Outside of CHURCH, women are to preachers of the GOSPEL.
- That’s the WORLDLY WOMEN trying to influence GODLY WOMEN. It won’t work.
- Be a GODLY WOMAN and obey the Bible. And remember, A GODLY WOMAN is hard to find.
- “FOR HER PRICE IS FAR ABOVE RUBIES!!!” Stand out from this world. Be a GODLY WOMAN.
- It’s time to study the Bible with everything we have. I hope this sermon today has helped.