- Sermon Slides for Sermon The Fear Of God Almighty: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon The Fear Of God Almighty: PDF
 The title of the sermon today is “THE FEAR OF GOD ALMIGHTY.”
The Fear Of God Has Been Removed
- You can take a look at our world today and the fear of God has been removed. No one fears God.
- Why would ANYONE fear God when the so-called “Christian” churches have the least fear of God than anyone?
Why do I say there’s no fear of God in the churches?
- If those churches understood God, they wouldn’t use corrupted bible versions that don’t say the same thing.
- They would take a little time to compare their version to the King James Bible and see where it’s different.
- They would understand that God doesn’t worldly love everyone all the time.
- They would understand that God does punish His children.
They wouldn’t teach that God loves everyone no matter what all the time.
- They wouldn’t teach people that they can just do whatever they want all the time.
- They wouldn’t say we love you no matter what.
- Churches all around us today are allowing women to be deacons, elders, and pastors when the Bible very clearly says this is not a role for women in God’s churches.
- The men are allowing it because the world says it’s okay.
- God doesn’t but the weak and ungodly men are giving in because it makes everyone happy.
- It doesn’t make God happy.
Churches have more fear of men than they have of God.
- When God tells me not to do something, I pay attention because I truly fear God with everything I have.
- I understand that I better not make God ANGRY because He punishes His children.
- People within Churches seem to believe that God doesn’t punish anyone and that everything bad comes from Satan.
- Well, after today’s sermon, you’re going to see the truth.
- Little old Satan doesn’t do anything without God’s permission.
God Almighty is running things. You can count on that.
- Satan serves a purpose for God or God would destroy him immediately. Understand that today.
- Let go of all the false teaching that you’ve learned within other churches and understand that it’s our bad choices and decisions that lead to punishment from God.
- If you don’t believe me, please listen to this sermon today.
- Your eyes will be opened more than ever because you won’t EVER hear these Bible verses preached in any other Church because they NEVER fit into their beliefs.
- These other church beliefs NEVER match with the entire Bible BECAUSE they’ve made up their own false gods. It’s true.
Does This Sermon Sound Foreign To You?
Much of this sermon today might sound foreign to you.
- What this means is you’ve been taught worldly views about the Bible.
- You’ve never seen the entire Bible for what it really is. Churches and the world ignore MOST of the Bible.
- We don’t do that here. We take the WHOLE BIBLE.
- The God of the Old Testament matches the God of the New Testament PERFECTLY! There is no difference.
What you’ll hear today is the TRUE NATURE of God Almighty.
- He’s not what you’ve been told by other churches and by the world today.
- The purpose of this sermon today is for you to see, to understand, and to get to know the ONE TRUE GOD for who He says He is within HIS WORDS.
- When you understand God Almighty, you will FEAR HIM.
- We need the fear of God in this place and in this world, and the Bible brings the fear of God.
- Let’s start with a verse out of the Bible that I was told I should be “CAREFUL” using in Church by another Pastor.
- I told that Pastor that I would NEVER be careful using any words within the Bible.
- He wanted me to be “CAREFUL” because it didn’t match His false view of God and what all the other churches and pastors are teaching.
 2 Kings 2:23-24 And he went up from thence unto Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
- This was Elisha who LOOKED upon the little children and cursed them in the name of the Lord.
- Two she bears came out of the woods and tare 42 children. God knows evil. God knows wickedness.
- He knows the future. His decisions are always GOOD. Everything GOD ALMIGHTY does is righteous.
- Understand that.
Do we know the exact reason this happened?
- No, but understand that Elisha through the power of God Almighty LOOKED upon the children and then cursed them in the name of the Lord.
- Elisha MUST have seen evil and wickedness in order to curse those children.
- Understand that NO CHURCH I’ve ever seen will read those verses in Church because they’re ashamed of God. That’s all there is to it.
 Acts 10:34-35 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
- God is not a respecter of persons!
- He knows who you are, and He gives you the freedom to make your own choices.
- You either believe what He says or you don’t.
- If you don’t believe what He says, you have NO FEAR OF HIM.
- If you have no fear of Him, you’ll do whatever you want.
- You won’t listen to His words, you’ll be ashamed of His words, and you’ll make up your own rules like YOU, YOURSELF is the one true God.
This is EXACTLY what Churches and people all over this country do today.
- They will accept and believe the word of ANY MAN over God Almighty.
- Here’s an example. God says HE WILL PRESERVE HIS WORDS but ask most churches if we have a perfect Bible and they will say no we don’t.
- They’ll say: “But, we have 10 good translations and they all have mistakes so pick whatever you want to read.”
- They will trust what some so-called expert scholar says at a seminary versus what the word of God says.
God Does Not Love Everyone No Matter What
Churches and this entire country constantly tells everyone that God loves everyone no matter what.
- You can’t make God mad and God doesn’t punish anyone so you can continue being whatever you want.
- They preach and teach that God is love, love, love all the time no matter what.
- If you say that God HATES, they’ll put their hand over their mouth like you just said the most awful thing in existence.
You see: Their false made up god NEVER hates and allows them to do whatever they want.
- If their god hated anything or anyone, that would just be wrong. That’s what they say.
- This is some worldly false god that everyone is worshipping in this world and it’s sickening. Don’t fall for it.
- They’ve made up a false god. It’s that simple.
- Once you read the Bible over and over again, you’ll see the ONE TRUE GOD.
- Let’s see if God hates using the Bible as the FINAL AUTHORITY.
 Romans 12:9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
- Look at the word ABHOR in this verse.
- The definition of abhor is HATE EXTREMELY, to loathe, to detest, to despise, to reject, or to cast off.
- The verse simply says that DON’T LET YOUR LOVE BE FAKE.
- True Godly love is extremely HATING that which is evil and cleaving or holding to that which is good.
If you love everything and everyone no matter what, this is not love according to the Bible. This is fake love.
- If you’re a homosexual and you think God’s okay with that and continues to love you as you DEFY His commands, you’ve made up a false god.
- You’re false god might continue to love you, but guess what? The ONE TRUE GOD is not happy with you.
- Understand that today. Same with fornication. Homosexuality is fornication.
- But all fornication is not homosexuality.
If you’re purposely going against God’s commandment to not have a sexual relationship outside of marriage, God’s not happy with you.
- God says to get married so do it. If not, get ready for the wrath of God. Do you want a joyful life or not?
- Same thing goes for NOT BELIEVING that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Savior of the world.
- If you believe God and what He says, you’re saved and going to heaven no matter what.
- This is what the Bible says. If you NEVER believe that your entire life and are NEVER born again, you will go to hell.
- If you’re saved, God can still punish in this life and make it a very difficult life if you continue to go against Him.
- He can punish you to the point of death in this life.
 1 Samuel 28:15-19 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do. 16 Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the LORD is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy? 17 And the LORD hath done to him, as he spake by me: for the LORD hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David: 18 Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the LORD, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the LORD done this thing unto thee this day.
- Saul was a saved man, and you can see that in the Book of 1 Samuel as King Saul believed God.
- He then started disobeying God and not doing what God asked him to do.
- He calls up Samuel from the dead and Samuel tells King Saul that God did all of those bad things to Saul because he did not obey God.
- Samuel tells Saul that he will be with him in heaven tomorrow after he dies.
If You Don’t Obey God, That Doesn’t Mean You’re Going To Hell
Saul disobeyed God, had a very difficult time because of that disobedience, Saul ended up killing himself, and went to heaven.
- Saul was saved and went to heaven, but God took him out of this life because of his direct disobedience.
- You won’t hear this story in any so-called churches around here because they can’t explain it AT ALL.
- The Bible explains the story very well.
 1 Chronicles 10:13-14 So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the LORD, even against the word of the LORD, which he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to inquire of it; 14 And inquired not of the LORD: therefore he slew him, and turned the kingdom unto David the son of Jesse.
- The story of Saul’s death doesn’t match with their false beliefs and their false god.
- They can make their false bible versions say whatever they want them to say.
- You’ll even hear them say things like: “Well, that’s the Old Testament and God is not like that any more.”
- And I say: “Really. Well, let’s see.” Let’s keep looking to the Bible for the truth.
 Psalm 97:10 Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
- This verse tells us that ANYONE who loves the LORD hates evil. If you love evil, you don’t love the Lord.
- That’s a STRONG statement right there. If you allow evil into your life, you sure don’t hate it.
- If you like to be around evil and wicked people, you sure don’t hate evil.
- Anyone, that means you, can ONLY love the Lord if they HATE EVIL. Do you understand that today?
- You won’t hear that in any churches YET it’s the Bible.
Here’s an example. If you see something evil, nasty, and wicked on TV, do you turn it off because it makes you sick?
- Or, do you keep watching it and continue to support the evil?
- Evil and wicked things should make you so sick because of your love for the Lord.
- What I’m saying is this isn’t some conscious decision you’ll need to make.
- When you see the trash on TV, you won’t think to yourself: “Ahhh, I should probably turn this off because it’s not very good.”
- You won’t do that. You’ll immediately turn it off because it makes you sick to your stomach.
- You’ll recognize evil, and you’ll hate it with a passion.
 Amos 5:14-15 Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the LORD, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken. 15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.
- Do you see that in verse 15? Hate the evil, love the good, and establish judgment.
- This means it’s okay to judge because you need to judge what’s good and what’s evil.
- God says to ESTABLISH JUDGMENT!!! Love the good. Hate the evil.
 Psalm 119:103-104 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! 104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
- When you love God, you will LOVE HIS WORDS in this Bible. They are so sweet to taste.
- Better than anything else you’ll ever find in this life. Nothing is better. Look at verse 104 again.
- Through God’s laws and commands we get understanding.
- Because of this, we should HATE every false way.
Am I Too Hard On Other Churches?
Some people when they hear me preach will automatically think that I’m just too hard on these other churches and these other people.
- Why am I so hard on them? Because they’re teaching FALSE WAYS. They are leading people to hell.
- We don’t want people in hell!!!
- They might not be doing it purposely, but they need to hear GOD’S WORDS and STOP LISTENING to the world.
- When I hear the false teaching, I HATE IT because I know what God says in His Bible.
- God says to HATE EVERY FALSE WAY.
If it’s not what the Bible says, it’s FALSE. We are to despise those ways.
- We are to rebuke and correct those ways because God said so.
- I’m not being easy on them because the Bible doesn’t tell me to take it easy on them.
- If I get something wrong, I don’t want you to take it easy on me. Tell me so I can correct it.
- And I’ll tell you thank you and thank God for correcting me.
 Psalm 119:113 I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love.
 Psalm 119:128 Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.
 Psalm 119:163 I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.
- So look: If you begin to truly love God, this means you are keeping His commandments. The Bible says so.
- When you keep God’s commandments, you are loving Him.
- This means you will HATE everything that’s the opposite of God.
- You will hate vain or worthless thoughts, you’ll hate false ways, and you’ll hate lying.
You’ll LOVE God’s laws because you’ll see that when you follow them you’re ACTUALLY doing what’s best for your fellow men and women.
- This means you will cause arguments. You will cause people to not like you. But guess what?
- You’ll be doing what’s best for them. You can do it and say it in a kind way.
- NEVER hold back the truth because it might cause some trouble for you.
- When you do, that’s called self love. That’s doing what’s best and easiest for you.
 Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
God Is Love But He Hates Evil
GOD HATES! Do you see that right there in that verse? Do you believe that God hates now? It’s pretty clear.
- He hates a proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed INNOCENT blood, wicked imaginations, people who love mischief, false witnesses, liars, and he that sows discord or troubles among His people.
- If someone isn’t teaching the truth in a church and you bring the truth, this isn’t sowing discord among the brethren.
- This is helping people understand God’s words.
- The ones that are sowing discord are the ones that are teaching lies in churches.
- Some people might say that I’m sowing discord in churches by preaching against their lies.
- In reality, I’m telling the truth from the Bible.
- The TRUE brethren OR God’s people will love the truth and won’t count it as discord.
 Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
- Again, you don’t fear the Lord if you love everyone and everything all the time. You MUST hate evil.
- Pride, arrogancy, evil ways, and a froward mouth is to be HATED.
- A froward mouth is a mouth that speaks lies. Anything that goes against the Bible is a froward mouth.
- Call it out. Speak out against lies. Don’t sit there and take it. Speak up. God’s people need to be BOLD.
- That’s why this country is in this shape right now. No boldness.
- I want to share something I heard at a funeral that comes straight from the Bible, and you could see people looking at each other weird when they heard these verses.
- The people who looked at each other weird were people who attended church.
- Let’s hear the verses that caused weird looks and confusion. WHAT???
 Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; 7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
- That part of about a time to kill and a time to heal and a time to love and a time to hate just doesn’t sit very well with church goers.
- They are never taught those verses in church because it just doesn’t make sense with the false god churches have created.
- Then you’ll hear things out in this world and in churches that says Jesus wasn’t like the God of the Old Testament.
- But HEY, if you understand who God is, you’ll know that Jesus is God. Jesus is eternal.
- Jesus was there with God in the Old Testament. Jesus doesn’t change.
- He is the same as He was in the Old Testament. Understand that.
- If you don’t believe me, listen to this which matches perfectly with everything from the Old Testament.
- This is Jesus Himself speaking right here:
 Revelation 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
- Jesus is praising the Church at Ephesus for HATING the deeds of the Nicolaitans.
- And then Jesus says: “I ALSO HATE the deeds of the Nicolaitans.”
- And if people might think that’s a mistake in the Bible, Jesus tells the Church at Pergamos that they have people within their Church that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans.
 Revelation 2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
- So clearly, Jesus HATES false doctrines and false teaching.
- The Jesus in most churches today is some false Jesus they believe in to make themselves feel better.
- The real Jesus hates sin and hates evil because HE IS GOD.
- You might be thinking that Jesus would NEVER hate any man or woman because He only hates sin.
- You know that saying: “Love the sinner. Hate the sin?” That’s not from the Bible.
- That’s from Mahatma Gandhi. Let’s see what the Bible says.
 Psalm 5:4-6 For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. 5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
- The Bible calls the people who won’t believe what God says FOOLS.
- If you go your entire life and NEVER believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, you are a fool and foolish.
- This is what the Bible says.
- These people who reject God their entire lives are workers of iniquity or sinners who are never forgiven of their sin.
- This passage says that GOD HATES workers of iniquity.
- The Bible says that God will greatly HATE those people.
God Throws People Into Hell
Now does that match with the entire Bible? Oh yes. That matches perfectly.
- God will throw those people into hell for eternity because they rejected Him their entire life every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every year of their life they REJECTED GOD.
- And God tells us in the Bible that there is NO EXCUSE for those people.
- God says I have showed them that I am there, and they rejected me.
- Therefore, God says, “I WILL REJECT YOU!”
 Romans 1:19-20 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
- The people who end up in hell are without excuse.
- If you read the Bible, you’ll see that God doesn’t accept excuses for anything.
- The world accepts every excuse imaginable.
- Like: “Hey, sorry I didn’t make it to Church I had to do INSERT EXCUSE.”
Hey look, you should come to church. BUT, I really care MOSTLY if you believe what God says.
- If you believe what He says, you will fear Him and most likely, you’ll go to church somewhere because God says to not forsake the assembling of yourselves.
- And I hope you pick a Church that teaches the Bible.
 Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
- That means HEY, GO TO CHURCH with people who believe in the ONE TRUE GOD because you’ll be learning about God and helping each other to do good works.
- That sounds like a commandment to me so I’ll follow it and go to Church.
- Not because I want to make someone happy like dad, like mom, like sister, like brother.
- I go to church because God asked me to go.
- Not anyone else but the ONE TRUE GOD who gave me life on this earth and everlasting life in heaven.
- The least I can do IS what He asks me to do.
 Psalm 11:4-7 The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD’S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men. 5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth. 6 Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. 7 For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.
- Again, the Bible tells us that THE LORD TRIETH the RIGHTEOUS. Why? Because of His love for you.
- If you feel like you’re being tried it’s because GOD LOVES YOU. He’s making you better.
- He’s molding you and He’s shaping you. He’s tested us. We are faithful to you Lord.
- Thank you God for trying the righteous.
But look at what the rest of verse 5 there says.
- “BUT THE WICKED AND HIM THAT LOVETH VIOLENCE HIS SOUL HATETH.”
- So God HATES the wicked and him that loveth violence. That’s talking about a person here.
- It’s not just the sin. It’s the person too. GOD HATES PEOPLE who are wicked. It’s that simple.
- And let me tell you: YOU DON’T WANT TO BE HATED BY GOD ALMIGHTY. Not good.
God Greatly Hates Wicked People
I want to show you an absolutely AMAZING Bible verse that says God greatly HATES the wicked people.
- You’ve already seen several so this one’s no different.
- But I want to show you something that should open your eyes.
- I’ll show you how all the other Bible versions take this out and have changed the meaning of the verse completely.
- This is why we have false gods throughout all of the churches today. It’s amazing.
- And the so-called SMART people in the Cemeteries (I mean Seminaries) CONTINUE to say that all Bible versions say and mean the same thing.
- What kind of logic is that? Why are there 500 different Bibles then?
Why do you spend 2 hours of WASTED TIME comparing one verse in all the different versions as I read the entire Book of John in 2 hours?
- It’s a trick. It’s deception. It’s getting people to waste their time. It’s confusing people.
- You can get the 100% truth out of the King James Bible and let me show you this example.
- And keep in mind, there’s hundreds and hundreds of examples just like this one.
 Psalm 10:3 For the wicked boasteth of his heart’s desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.
- This verse is very easy to understand and is very clear. It says the wicked BOASTETH of his heart’s desire.
- This means I would boast about the things that my fleshly heart loves.
- Let’s say I’m a serial fornicator like so many men in their 20’s and 30’s today.
- Let’s say I go out to bars every night and pick up women and then I boast about it at work and to all my friends.
- That’s wicked. And it’s not funny or cute and it doesn’t make you more MANLY.
Then the verse says that same wicked person BLESSES the covetous.
- This is the people who covet and want the same things as him.
- That would be his co-worker saying “GREAT JOB MAN!!! How many women is that this week?”
- Look, this is no joke. I’ve seen it and heard it myself and you all know it’s the truth.
- The last part of that verse says that LORD abhorreth that wicked person.
- That means the LORD GREATLY HATES that person. Does that sound like the God you know?
- That’s 100% for sure the God that I know. Do you all see what that verse says.
- Let’s read it once more before we look at these other versions.
 Psalm 10:3 For the wicked boasteth of his heart’s desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.
- Now, let’s take a look at the FALSE NASB. Then, we’ll take a look at the FALSE NIV.
- FALSE NASB first. Here’s what it says.
 Psalm 10:3 FALSE NASB For the wicked boasts of his heart’s desire, And the greedy man curses and spurns the LORD .
- So, in the King James, we learned that the Lord greatly hates the wicked person who boasts of his heart’s desire and blesses covetousness.
- In the NASB, we do not learn that God HATES the person but we learn that the greedy man curses and spurns the Lord.
- So again, the NASB teaches that the greedy man curses and spurns the LORD but the LORD doesn’t HATE that wicked man.
- The King James says NOTHING like that. Let’s see what the NIV says.
 Psalm 10:3 FALSE NIV He boasts about the cravings of his heart; he blesses the greedy and reviles the LORD.
- And this isn’t Greek my friends. This isn’t a Greek translation issue.
- We don’t “NEED TO GO BACK TO THE GREEK.” This is Old Testament Hebrew.
- The Hebrew says EXACTLY what the King James Bible says.
- For those people who say that the NEW KING JAMES matches the King James Bible, well, let’s see.
- Here’s what the New King James Bible says:
 Psalm 10:3 FALSE NKJV For the wicked boasts of his heart’s desire; He blesses the greedy and renounces the Lord.
- Again, it simply won’t tell you the truth and tell you that the LORD HATES the wicked person. Won’t do it.
- Now, do those verses say and mean the same thing?
- Do you see why we ONLY use the KING JAMES BIBLE here? Why do we not use the others?
- Because I can easily show you where they are wrong. They contradict themselves.
- The King James Bible NEVER contradicts itself. There are no mistakes in the King James Bible.
You Won’t Find The One True God In A Corrupted Bible Version
You can’t get the ONE TRUE GOD from a corrupted Bible version.
- You won’t understand who He truly is when His words have been changed.
- If you fear God, you won’t change His words and the meanings.
- This is why churches today have a false God because they’ve been deceived into using the wrong bibles.
- The leaders of those churches will spend hours looking at all the different translations of one verse and since the King James Bible doesn’t match with their corrupted majority modern bible versions, they won’t use the King James.
- It confuses them. But they’ve made the wrong choice. Lose the others. Keep the King James Bible.
- It was first, and it is the WORD OF GOD.
What drives me CRAZY is people who say all the versions say the same thing are just repeating something they heard.
- Use a parallel Bible on the Internet and compare the bibles. They don’t say the same thing.
- The very first verse of Genesis Chapter 1 doesn’t say the same thing. It’s easy to see.
- We must open our eyes.
 Psalm 78:58-62 For they provoked him to anger with their high places, and moved him to jealousy with their graven images. 59 When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel: 60 So that he forsook the tabernacle of Shiloh, the tent which he placed among men; 61 And delivered his strength into captivity, and his glory into the enemy’s hand. 62 He gave his people over also unto the sword; and was wroth with his inheritance.
- Look there. Does that sound like the God you know? He got VERY ANGRY.
- He was wroth with His people of Israel. HE GREATLY HATED THEM it says right there.
- Also, just so you know, the NASB and NIV doesn’t change the hate in this verse but they do on others.
- But look, they made God angry, He hated them, and He gave them over to the sword to be killed.
- He delivered them into the enemy’s hand.
Understand that today. If you want to go up against God Almighty, it’s NOT going to turn out good for you.
- Hey look, I want you to learn the truth.
- I could lie to you right now and make this a sermon about love, love, love and you can go out of here feeling all high and mighty and say “Wow, Josh sure does know how to love us.”
- You see: that’s fake love. That’s worldly love.
- That’s lying to you to make you happy and to make me happy.
Preaching The Truth Isn’t Easy
That’s easy for you and that’s easy for me. Preaching the truth isn’t easy. It’s going to hurt sometimes.
- You’re not going to like me sometimes.
- But you will end up FAR BETTER in the long run because it’s GOD’S TRUTH from HIS WORDS.
- TRUE WORDS!!! And you will see that one day. If you don’t see it now, you will.
- The truth sets you free.
- Did you know that the truth sets you free actually comes from the Bible?
- It comes straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ HIMSELF:
 John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
- You see: I don’t hold back the truth here so I can make you happy, so you can love me, so I can be popular, and get more people here and get more offering.
- No offering goes in my pocket in any way. I don’t care if you give offering.
- What I care about is you receiving the truth from God.
- The truth is what changes your life, is what makes you joyful, brings peace, brings happiness.
- God brings good to you when you seek Him with all your heart.
 Psalm 26:5 I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.
- Will you sit with the wicked? Will you make friends with the world?
- Or, will you choose God and what He wants. You see: It’s your choice. Heaven or hell.
- God is great, His creation is perfect. Will you simply believe what He says?
 Psalm 31:6 I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.
- Will you hate lying? Will you hate fairy tales given it churches?
- Will you hate stories that don’t match the Bible?
- Will you simply trust in the Lord and what HE SAYS IN HIS WORDS. Don’t trust man. Don’t trust me.
- Trust GOD ALONE.
- He will save you because He said He would if you would simply believe on the Lord Jesus Christ to save you.
 Psalm 53:5 There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them.
- Don’t be despised by God. You don’t want your bones scattered throughout the earth.
- All He asks of us is to believe on Him. When we do, He shows us the truth.
- We become more and more like Him because we allow Him to command our lives in every way possible.
- We do what He asks us to do.
- If you continue to think that we aren’t supposed to HATE anyone and only love everyone like all churches teach and exactly how the world teaches us today, listen to this next passage.
- Will you trust God, or will you trust the world and churches? Which one? God or everyone else?
 Psalm 139:19-24 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. 20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. 21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies. 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
- People who hate God are to be HATED by us. Do you see that?
- If you have friends and family that HATE GOD, are you to make friends with them?
- Now listen, most people don’t hate God, but you’ll know the ones that do.
- Mention God and see their reaction. Give them the Gospel. See if they listen, or see if they reject it.
- Give them the Gospel again. The true wicked person will be found. You’ll know.
People Who Hate God Aren’t Invited Until They Change Their Mind About God
Are we to invite people who HATE God to Thanksgiving Dinner?
- People who truly HATE GOD are to be rejected by us. This is the love of God.
- This is following God’s commandments. This is GODLY LOVE. Following God’s commandments is love.
- When we follow His commandments, this is the best thing we can do to show love to our fellow men and women.
- Are we supposed to be loving and to help all people no matter what? Let’s see what the Bible says.
 2 Chronicles 19:1-2 And Jehoshaphat the king of Judah returned to his house in peace to Jerusalem. 2 And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.
- King Jehoshaphat was helping the ungodly and loving those people who hated the Lord.
- Do you see that there? I want to make sure you see that today.
- What did the prophet Jehu say to the King?
- He said because you have helped the ungodly and loved the people who hate the Lord, the WRATH OF GOD IS UPON THEE!!!
- If you think we should still love people who hate the Lord, be ready for the wrath of God.
This world, the churches, the false preachers are bringing the wrath of the Lord to this country.
- We don’t love God any more in this country.
- We’re loving and worshipping some false god that doesn’t exist.
- It’s a false god that tells you to love and help everyone no matter if they hate God or not.
- If we don’t repent quickly, the wrath of God will be upon us soon.
- I pray with all that I have that God will spare us who love Him and follow His commandments.
- You should pray for the same.
- I don’t want the wrath of God upon my children, upon my wife, upon my parents, upon my family, or upon any of you that are here right now.
- The wrath of God is something you don’t want!
- If there’s anything you don’t want, it’s the WRATH OF GOD ALMIGHTY!!!
 Leviticus 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.
- Listen, I don’t want God to GREATLY HATE us. I fear God, and I want His love. I don’t want His hate.
- He’s given me so much, and I want to give back to Him. I sure don’t want His hate upon us.
- You want to see what God’s HATE is like? Listen to this passage. Don’t mess with God.
 Leviticus 26:27-33 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; 28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. 29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. 30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you. 31 And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours. 32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it. 33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.
- Does that sound like the God you know? If not, you better wake up.
- You better get the fear of the Lord within you. You better understand who He is.
- Understand He is ALL POWERFUL. That means ALL POWER is HIS. We have none. He has all.
- Understand that today and fear the Lord.
The God Of The Old Testament = The God Of The New Testament
You still might say: “Well, that’s the God of the Old Testament.” Listen, we need to get this straight right now.
- JESUS IS GOD. He was there in the Old Testament.
- Let’s not make up a fairy tale like Jesus Christ wasn’t a part of the passage I just read from Leviticus.
- Jesus is 100% a part of the entire Old Testament.
- You’ll see Jesus from the beginning to the end of the Bible.
 Deuteronomy 32:16-25 They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger. 17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not. 18 Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee. 19 And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters. 20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith. 21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. 22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains. 23 I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them. 24 They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust. 25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.
- Listen, if you don’t think the LOVE, LVOE, LOVE everyone no matter what trash is making God angry with our churches, you better think again.
- Those are lies about God HIMSELF. The Bible says the exact opposite in every place.
- God is angry at our false gods within our churches.
- He says in the passage above that He will DESTROY both the young man and the virgin, the suckling or baby with the man of gray hairs.
- In other words, make Him angry by creating false gods AND He will destroy you. He’s sick of it.
- Anyone who believes that God loves no matter what can never explain ANY of the verses I’ve shown you today.
 Zechariah 11:8 Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me.
 Hosea 9:15-17 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters. 16 Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. 17 My God will cast them away, because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.
- When God throws people into hell for eternity, would you call that love or hate?
- God hates the people He throws into hell. It’s an act of Godly love because true love hates evil.
- It’s an act of love to His people because it gets rid of evil and wickedness that does nothing but hurt others.
 Romans 9:13-14 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. 14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
- That verse right there is one that made me see the truth.
- I would say: “Why does God hate Esau and love Jacob?” All I ever hear is that God loves everyone.
- How could He hate Esau? Well, he hated Esau because Esau is evil and wicked.
- Did God love Esau at one time? Oh yes! God loves all of His creation at some point.
- That’s why John 3:16 says:
 John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Notice that it says For God so LOVED the world (PAST TENSE).
- It doesn’t say God loves the world all the time for eternity. If He did, Hell wouldn’t exist.
- But the Bible tells us Hell exists and that’s it a place of eternal fire and burning.
You can either choose to continue in His love or not. It’s your choice.
- If you ever believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, you continue in God’s love for eternity. God says so.
- But, if you reject God, you will be hated by God. It’s that simple. There is no unconditional love.
- It’s conditional because you MUST believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- It’s not difficult. It’s a free gift from God that you don’t work for.
- You will never be good enough or do enough good things to earn it.
- That’s why Jesus came to do all the work for you. Jesus paid it all. All to Him we owe.
- Sin had left a crimson stain. He washed it white as snow.
Use The Biblical Definitions Of Love And Hate
The worldly definitions of love and hate are NOT the same as the Biblical definitions.
- Why would Jesus PRAISE the Church at Ephesus for HATING if the world’s definitions were true?
- The Bible tells us not to make friends with the world.
- The world tells us to make friends with everyone no matter what they do.
For example, I see the brother of a man and a judge in the news hugging and telling a murderer that it’s okay.
- No, see, you just murdered a man that may have loved God. It’s not okay to murder God’s people.
- We don’t hug them and tell them it’s okay to murder.
- Does God forgive all murderers? Not if they reject God their entire life.
- God forgives, but He sure doesn’t forgive everyone. Again, if He did, there wouldn’t be a hell.
- Did that murderer ask forgiveness? Probably not. I sure didn’t see that.
- It’s not okay to murder. Murder should get you the death penalty here on Earth according to the Bible.
 Genesis 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
- Giving someone the death penalty will sure make them think about what they’ve done.
- Hugging them and telling them you love them sure doesn’t.
- When the world tells everyone that God forgives them no matter what, they are lying.
- They created their own false God and act as if THEY ARE BETTER THAN GOD because they forgive everyone no matter what.
- God doesn’t forgive everyone no matter what. Are you better than God?
Wouldn’t you call someone that murders another person a wicked person?
- What’s the Bible tell us about loving wickedness? God’s wrath will come upon us.
- We are to forgive others that trespass against US. The person who is dead sure can’t forgive that person.
- We can forgive people who trespass against US, but we don’t have to love them and hug them and congratulate them for murdering someone.
- We don’t pass out love based on evil and wickedness. That’s not loving at all.
- That’s making us feel good about ourselves.
- We get to be on the news and show how loving we are as so-called Christians. That’s not GODLY LOVE.
We better do what God tells us to do. We forgive people when they trespass against US.
- If you do something wrong to me, I will forgive you. I always do.
- If you murder someone in my family, I’m not going to love you. That’s not GODLY LOVE.
- We are to hate wickedness. I’m not going to love a child molester and tell them it’s okay.
- That’s the highest level of wickedness, and I will HATE that wickedness just as GOD HATES IT.
Worldly Christianity Is Not Equal To Biblical Christianity
That’s being a Christian. This whole entire world has turned Christianity into something it’s not.
- A true Christian follows God’s commandments and abides in His love.
- A true Christian understands that real GODLY LOVE cleaves to that which is good and HATES that which is evil.
 James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
- Don’t be a friend of the world. Following the world views will make you an enemy of God.
- You don’t want to be an enemy of God.
- People in churches all around us say that nothing bad ever comes from God.
- Don’t worry because God will never do anything bad to you. What does that mean?
- Where is the Bible verse that says nothing bad comes from God? Is it this one?
 Isaiah 45:5-7 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
- I sure don’t see anything like nothing bad ever comes from God.
 1 Samuel 16:14-15 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him. 15 And Saul’s servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.
- Ask anyone from any church around if evil spirits come from God.
- They will say: “OH NO! Nothing evil comes from God!!!” What does that verse say right there?
- And you know what the great part is? The NASB and the NIV say the same thing. I love this stuff.
 1 Samuel 16:14 FALSE NASB Now the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD terrorized him.
 1 Samuel 16:14 FALSE NIV Now the Spirit of the LORD had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD tormented him.
- They got those verses close. At least they didn’t try to take that out.
- It’s just another example of how confusing the other bible versions can be when they start changing God’s words.
- They create a false god within those bibles who doesn’t match with the ONE TRUE GOD.
- Job was a wise man. See what he says here:
 Job 2:9-10 Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die. 10 But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.
- You see: I don’t want to be like the world today. The world today has no rule book.
- The churches today have no rule book.
- They make up their own rules and this is very evident when they clearly go against commandments in the Bible.
 Judges 17:6 In those days there was no king in Israel, but every man did that which was right in his own eyes.
- Churches have become like the world and continue to do what’s right in their own eyes.
- They don’t use the Bible any more. There are no definite rules.
- They do what they want to make people happy. It’s obvious. Open your eyes, and you will see.
- I want to close today with some verses that will put the fear of God into you. God doesn’t play games.
- What He tells us to do in His Bible, He expects us to do.
 Judges 14:19 And the Spirit of the LORD came upon him, and he went down to Ashkelon, and slew thirty men of them, and took their spoil, and gave change of garments unto them which expounded the riddle. And his anger was kindled, and he went up to his father’s house.
 Numbers 11:1-3 And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp. 2 And the people cried unto Moses; and when Moses prayed unto the LORD, the fire was quenched. 3 And he called the name of the place Taberah: because the fire of the LORD burnt among them.
I Wouldn’t Complain If I Were You
- The people complained. God heard them. His anger was kindled.
- The fire of the Lord burnt among them and consumed them. Does that sound like the God you know?
- If not, you have a problem.
 1 Samuel 2:6 The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.
 Leviticus 14:34 When ye be come into the land of Canaan, which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession;
- Notice it says “I PUT THE PLAGUE OF LEPROSY.” That’s God speaking. He did it.
- If you want to see how different the ONE TRUE GOD is from the worldly false god that churches have created, read the Book of Jeremiah in the King James Bible.
- It’s absolutely my favorite book in the Old Testament.
- I love it, and I always read it when I need some fear of the Lord injected into me.
- Here’s just a couple of the many passages you should see:
 Jeremiah 6:19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.
 Jeremiah 12:17 But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the LORD.
 Jeremiah 16:3-4 For thus saith the LORD concerning the sons and concerning the daughters that are born in this place, and concerning their mothers that bare them, and concerning their fathers that begat them in this land; 4 They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.
- To close, let’s understand that the ONE TRUE GOD is very different from the false gods of this world.
- The false gods are all around us. If we follow the ONE TRUE GOD, we aren’t going to be popular but we’ll be safe from His wrath.
- People won’t like you. People will hate you. But listen to this promise from Jesus Christ who never lies:
 Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.
- Blessed are ye when men shall hate you for my name’s sake Jesus says. I’ll take that blessing.
 John 15:18-19 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
- Look, it’s not a question whether or not people will HATE you.
- The Bible says that they will HATE you if you are a follower of Jesus Christ.
But guess what? I don’t care if the world hates me.
- I won’t stop preaching the truth in the word of God no matter what man does to me.
- I say: “Hey, men and women of this world. Do what you need to do.” I won’t stop until it’s my time to go.
- My time is on God’s time.
- I hope you will join me in spreading the TRUE WORDS of the Bible.
- When we do, we are showing GODLY LOVE to everyone around us.
- We have to put a stop to the false gods of love, love, love and put the fear of the ONE TRUE GOD back into this world.
- God will be with us.