- Sermon Slides for Sermon The Old Paths Is The Good Way: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon The Old Paths Is The Good Way: PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon The Old Paths Is The Good Way: Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon The Old Paths Is The Good Way: Video
 The title of the sermon: “THE OLD PATHS IS THE GOOD WAY.”
“I Hate The Old Paths”
- Some people who grew up in church HATE anything that mentions “The Old Paths.”
- Some people won’t even want to listen to this sermon because it mentions the old paths.
- Why is this? It’s because preachers have abused this Scripture in Jeremiah Chapter 6.
- They make it out to be whatever they want it be to fit their views and opinions.
- “Well, we do it the old way here. We’re taking the old paths. We don’t put a TV up there.”
- “They didn’t have TV’s back then so obviously it’s bad to put up a TV.”
 Jeremiah 6:16 Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
- Is it bad to put up a TV or a screen when you’re using it for hymns, spiritual songs, and Scripture?
- No, it’s not. But these “old paths” preachers and teachers will say that it is.
- Is it bad to use a Power Point presentation in church so people can see and read the Scriptures?
- Is it bad to not have everyone flip to the pages of their Bible and waste time every sermon?
- Or, should we use new technology that we have to read and study more Scripture every sermon?
- Or, Should we just quote “ask for the old paths, where is the good way” and that’s the end of it?
Today, we need to find out what the Bible means by the “old paths.” What does God actually mean?
- The old time Baptist would say that coming to the altar at the end of every sermon is the old paths.
- “That’s the good way. That’s how we used to do it when I grew up.”
- “We must do the altar calls because that’s the old path. That’s the good way.”
What are some other examples of the so-called old paths that false preachers teach at church?
- “Boys can’t wear shorts because this is the old path. Girls can’t cut their hair because this is the old path.”
- “YOU MUST NOT HAVE A TV IN YOUR HOUSE BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL!!! All screens are evil.”
- Many of these preachers just preach what they know from the 60’s, 70’s, or 80’s that they grew up in.
- They are preaching traditions of men as the old paths. That’s what most are doing.
Before I move to the next Scripture, I want you to notice exactly what Jeremiah 6:16 says right there.
- “And ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.”
- We are commanded to ask for the old paths where is the good way and WALK THEREIN.
- So, what does this mean? What are the old paths, how do we find them, and how do we walk therein?
 Colossians 2:6-8 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: 7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. 8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
- “As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in HIM.”
- We’re told to walk in the good paths. What’s a good path? Is it our ways? Is it the traditions of men?
- Is it our defiled religion filled with rules that we have created as men and women? Is that what it is?
- No, it’s not. There’s only ONE GOOD WAY. The old paths is the good way.
- There’s only one good and this is God. The Bible tells us over and over that there are none good.
If we walk after man’s ways, this is not the good way.
- If you just do what I tell you, you’ll take the wrong path. I don’t have the perfect way.
- I’ll lead you down the wrong path. Why? Because I’m just a man. I am not perfect. I am not good.
- I’ll mess up. I’ll lie to you even though I didn’t do it purposely. I’ll preach Scriptures wrong.
- I am just a man. So my way isn’t the old path where is the good way.
- I’ve only been here and living for about 41 years. There’s another who has been here much longer.
 Psalm 90:1-4 Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations. 2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. 3 Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men. 4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
- God has been here for all generations. We’re just one generation. God’s been there for all of them.
- He was here before the mountains were brought forth. He was here before the earth was formed.
- He was here since everlasting to everlasting. Now, look, that’s old. 100 years isn’t old.
- The 1900’s aren’t the old paths. The 1800’s aren’t the old paths. 1000 years isn’t old.
- 10,000 years isn’t old. 100,000 years isn’t old. Do you understand what I’m saying?
- God is old. He’s been here as long as any number you can think of. 1 zillion years old. Check. That’s God.
- When the Bible says, “THE OLD PATHS” you better believe He means the old paths.
A Thousand Years Is Like One Day Or Night To God
Notice what verse 4 says right there.
- “For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.”
- In God’s sight, a thousand years is just like a watch in the night. It’s like one day to God. It’s like one night.
- But to us, it sure doesn’t feel that way. We think the 1970’s are the OLD paths. Wake up people.
- GOD IS THE OLD PATH. He wants you to walk in HIS WAYS. That’s what the entire Bible is about.
- The old path isn’t bowing down and praying to a statue of Mary.
- The old path isn’t that you must have an organ in the church to play the music.
- The old path isn’t banning all musical instruments from your church.
 Psalm 93:2 Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.
- From everlasting is old. God is from everlasting. There is NONE older than God.
- There is none wiser than God. God will not lead you down the wrong path.
- Sometimes you might feel like you’re on the wrong path when following God because things get tough.
- But it’s not the wrong path IF you’re actually on God’s path. The path of MOST churches is not God’s path.
- You need to make sure you’re on God’s path which is the old path by following His words.
 Psalm 102:24-25 I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations. 25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
- “Of OLD thou has laid the foundation of the earth.”
- Do you know any man or woman that laid the actual foundations of the earth? I sure don’t.
- They will tell you how great they are, but they aren’t great at all.
- But they will convince you of their greatness for sure. “You need to buy MY book. Forget about the Bible.”
- “God doesn’t know how to summarize things like I do. You should see how great I am.”
- That’s what the men and women of the churches are doing and saying about God.
Paula White doesn’t even realize the Holy Spirit wrote the words of the Bible through the Apostle Paul.
- She says, “The Apostle Paul is a boring preacher. He never took hermeneutics. He never took homiletics.”
- “He’s boring. He was so boring he made a man fall out of the window of a building.”
- She says, “Now I’m not boring like that. The Apostle Paul was a boring preacher.”
Let me ask you something: “Whose fault is it if a man falls asleep while someone is preaching the word of God?”
- Is the word of God that boring? Or maybe it’s because our flesh is weak.
- The Apostle Paul was preaching the word of God through the Holy Spirit.
- Paula White is calling God boring. Paul wrote much of the New Testament. She doesn’t read it. Why?
- Because it’s too boring for her. She puts on a show so everyone can be entertained.
Paula White ignores God’s word. She doesn’t want to have anything do with it. SHE HATES THE TRUE GOD.
- She just wants to mention the name of God every now and then to deceive people.
- Let me ask you a question: “Is her way of preaching the old paths? Or did Paul do it the right way?”
- When I preach up here, do you think I’m trying to entertain you to keep you from falling asleep?
- No, I am not trying to entertain you. I’m trying to share truth from the word of God. That’s it.
 Acts 20:7-8 And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight. 8 And there were many lights in the upper chamber, where they were gathered together.
- Paul continued his speech until midnight. He preached until the middle of the night.
 Acts 20:9 And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead.
 Acts 20:10-11 And Paul went down, and fell on him, and embracing him said, Trouble not yourselves; for his life is in him. 11 When he therefore was come up again, and had broken bread, and eaten, and talked a long while, even till break of day, so he departed.
- Paul was long preaching. He was there until the break of day.
- If the Holy Ghost were here right now, wouldn’t you want to hear what He has to say? Or is too boring?
- He is here. Jesus is here. God tells us that He will be. Oh, you can’t see them? That’s right.
- But they’re here. Is this way of long preaching something new with Paul?
- Was Paul just this outcast of a boring preacher in the Bible like Paula White says?
 Nehemiah 8:2 And Ezra the priest brought the law before the congregation both of men and women, and all that could hear with understanding, upon the first day of the seventh month.
 Nehemiah 8:3 And he read therein before the street that was before the water gate from the morning until midday, before the men and the women, and those that could understand; and the ears of all the people were attentive unto the book of the law.
- Ezra the priest brought God’s word and simply read that to the people from morning until midday.
- That’s hours of reading God’s word. You would think that people would want to hear from God.
- But they don’t. God’s way, which is the old way, which is the GOOD WAY, is in His words.
“Don’t You Want To Know The Good Way? No, Not Really.”
Don’t you want to find the good way? “No, I would rather watch TV. It’s more entertaining.”
- “I would rather play video games. It’s more exciting.
- “I would rather go to a church that has people running around, screaming out, throwing things.”
- “I would rather watch Benny Hinn hit people with his coat jacket.”
- “I would rather listen to those old time Baptist preachers tell us how stupid we are.”
- “I don’t want to actually listen to God’s word. That’s just boring. EZRA, you’re boring. Paul, you’re boring.”
 Acts 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.
- From morning to evening. That’s a long time preaching God’s word.
- Most of us wouldn’t do that, would we? Why? Because it’s not the tradition of men.
- In this world, we would be crazy if we stayed in church and preached longer than 30 minutes.
- All day? Morning to night? NO WAY. The world would call us crazy.
- Ezra is crazy. Paul is crazy. All these prophets and preachers in the Bible? JUST CRAZY!!!
 Nehemiah 9:3 And they stood up in their place, and read in the book of the law of the LORD their God one fourth part of the day; and another fourth part they confessed, and worshipped the LORD their God.
- 6 hours out of the day they read the book of the law of the Lord.
- “6 hours??? NO WAY!!! I don’t have time for that. I’ve got better things to do. I’ve got TV to watch.”
- “I’ve got a restaurant to go waste all my money at. I’ve got people to serve my food to me.”
- And then another 6 hours to confess and worship the Lord? 12 hours total?
- “No way. That’s not the good way. I don’t have 12 hours for that. 12 hours for God? Whatever.”
Let me share a secret with you. There’s nothing more important than the word of God.
- “Oh, well I have a doctor’s appointment. Oh, well I didn’t sleep well. But I’m too tired.”
- “I have gymnastics practice. I have baseball practice. I have homework. I have this. I have that.”
- Okay, keep making everything else more important. Let’s see what God made the most important.
 Psalm 138:2-3 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. 3 In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
- If you actually went to God for the old paths, you would find the good way and the better way.
- Baseball isn’t important. Gymnastics isn’t important. All these other things aren’t important AT ALL.
- Compare them to God’s word, and they are absolutely NOTHING.
- If you spent 6 hours reading God’s word each day, you could read the entire Bible in less than 2 weeks.
- That’s called magnifying God’s word above everything else in your life.
- “Sorry coach, I can’t come to baseball practice because I’m reading God’s word.”
- Can you imagine a child saying that to their baseball coach? The world would call that child crazy.
- Well, that’s the good path. Understand that right now. God is the good path.
 John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- JESUS CHRIST is that good path. He is the WAY, He is the TRUTH, He is the LIFE.
- What is the good path? Jesus Christ. God is the good path. Jesus Christ is the OLD PATHS.
- When you trust Jesus Christ, when you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, you’ve found the good way.
- You’ve found the old paths. Listen to this from Isaiah Chapter 35.
 Isaiah 35:5-6 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. 6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
- Find the old paths and you will leap for joy and sing out.
 Isaiah 35:7-8 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes. 8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
- A path shall be found. An highway shall be there. THE WAY shall be found.
- It shall be called THE WAY of holiness. The unclean can’t follow this path.
- It shall only be for the wayfaring men and the fools shall not err therein.
- If you won’t take God’s way, which is the good way, then you are a fool.
- Why is that? Let’s see. Next verse.
 Isaiah 35:9-10 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there: 10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
- When you find the good paths and understand God is that good path, you find everlasting life.
- THE GOOD PATH LEADS TO EVERLASTING LIFE. Do you understand that today?
- When you finally understand that God has saved you through faith on Jesus Christ, you lower everything else in your life.
All Of These Other Ways Aren’t So Important Any More
Baseball isn’t so important any more. Kentucky basketball isn’t so important any more.
- Doing everything your children want you to do isn’t so important any more.
- Buying material things isn’t so important any more. Skipping a meal isn’t such a big deal any more.
- The old paths aren’t what instruments you’re using. The old paths aren’t some altar call.
- The old paths aren’t some tradition of men. The old paths are the good way. The only good way is God.
 Matthew 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
- The good way is through Jesus Christ. It’s a straight gate. It’s not confusing. It’s not complex.
- It’s easy to understand. All you have to do to find this way is to believe on Jesus Christ.
- It’s a narrow way because there are so many lies out there in this world today.
- And most of the worst lies are in the churches. They all have these paths that lead to destruction.
- People trust their churches so they just do whatever they say.
They call them the “OLD PATHS” but they aren’t the old paths.
- They also call them their “NEW PATHS” that they have created on their own.
- “OUR WAY IS BETTER THAN GOD’S WAY. Trust us. We’ll help you. We’ll save you.”
- They don’t say that directly because it wouldn’t work. They lie and deceive the people.
- Remember, most churches have created their own ways and their own traditions. It’s sickening.
- Do you think creating your own traditions and calling them the old paths makes God happy?
- Well, let’s see what God actually says.
 Matthew 15:1-3 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, 2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. 3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
- Do you know what happens when we make up our own traditions? We break God’s law.
- If you take the good path, the old path, you will follow God’s commandments.
- You won’t choose your own traditions over God’s law that HE MADE a long time ago.
- “Jesus, why are your disciples breaking the tradition of the elders? Our elders were here a long time ago.”
- “They knew the old paths. They knew the good way. And now your disciples are breaking our laws?”
- Jesus tells them that the accusers are the hypocrites who are breaking God’s laws.
 Matthew 15:4-6 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. 5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; 6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
- They changed God’s laws into whatever they wanted them to be.
- They made the commandments of God to NONE EFFECT by their own tradition.
- They made their own path and acted like it was the old path. “Our elders did it this way.”
- “Our denomination did it this way. My Dad did it this way. My Mom did it this way.”
- “MY RELIGION SAYS THAT WE DO IT THIS WAY. And that’s what I’ll do. You’re wrong, God.”
 Matthew 15:7-9 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
- Jesus calls them hypocrites. “Well, our traditions tell us that Jesus sinned right there.”
- “You should NEVER call anyone a name, Jesus. That’s not nice, Jesus. You offended them, Jesus.”
- “And at our church, we’re better than that, Jesus. Here at our church, we don’t call people names.”
- Hey, that’s called teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
- Maybe your so-called “CHURCH” should actually read God’s word.
 Matthew 15:10-12 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: 11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. 12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
- “Jesus, did you know you offended the Pharisees? Jesus, oh no you didn’t just do that.”
- “Aren’t you scared of the Pharisees like we are scared of them?”
 Matthew 15:13-14 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. 14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
- All of the people who won’t believe on Jesus Christ WILL BE OFFENDED.
- Pretty much everything I preach from the word of God will be offensive to those who don’t believe.
- God’s word offended me in the past. Now, I just take what I learn and I accept it. I WAS WRONG.
- It’s easy to say that. “I WAS WRONG.” You should try it sometime. I’m wrong often.
- But when I have the word of God, when I preach the word of God, I’m not wrong.
When you follow the traditions of men and call these “OLD WAYS” the good way, it’s the blind leading the blind.
- “And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.”
- Without the word of God, we’re blind. We can’t see the way. We don’t know the way.
- And when that happens, we will fall into the ditch. You don’t want to do that.
Evil Churches Are The Ones Reducing The Word Of God
Why would a so-called church want to reduce the word of God?
- Why would they stop using the word of God? Because they don’t care about God.
- They don’t care what He says. “HE IS TOO OFFENSIVE AND WE CAN’T OFFEND ANYONE TODAY.”
- We don’t want to get blasted on social media. We don’t want to get canceled by the liberals.
- We don’t want people to talk bad about us. “OH NO!!! People might talk bad about us.”
 Mark 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
- Do you really think the commandments of God are about washing pots and cups?
- Is that what you really think? Do you really want to make up all of these rules?
- As a Baptist college, do you really want to teach the young men that it’s bad to have a beard?
- Did you so-called Baptist “leaders” actually read the Bible? Jesus had a beard. “It’s so bad!!!”
- “Jesus, you wouldn’t have been able to attend our great Baptist College.”
“Oh Paul, you were just saved yesterday. You aren’t worthy to come inside our sacred pulpit!!!”
- “We are GREAT MEN OF GOD. You can’t come into my pulpit, Paul. Get real. DUH.”
- “You must be ordained by one of our great ministers. Oh, Jesus chose you? So what, Paul.”
- “Jesus isn’t like one of our great Baptist pastor’s. Get real, Paul. No contest.”
- “Jesus didn’t preach in THIS PULPIT for over 50 years like I did.”
 2 Thessalonians 2:13-14 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 2 Thessalonians 2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
- There are good traditions. But those good traditions didn’t originate with a man.
- The good traditions or the good ways or the good paths originated with GOD ALMIGHTY.
- “Hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.”
- Where do you find the good traditions to hold? You find them in the word of God.
- For example, I would guess that 99.99% of so-called “Christians” in Shelbyville, KY would tell me that I shouldn’t say “WHORE.”
 Leviticus 19:29 Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.
 Leviticus 21:7 They shall not take a wife that is a whore, or profane; neither shall they take a woman put away from her husband: for he is holy unto his God.
 Leviticus 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.
- Wow!!! The Bible is not so nice. Hey “Christians” who supposedly follow God’s word, did you read it?
- “Well, my new and modern and more progressive Bible has replaced those nasty and wicked words.”
- Oh, so now we need a new Bible that isn’t so offensive. Maybe you didn’t hear what Jesus says.
- He doesn’t care if you get offended by His words. You will be rooted up because your roots are weak.
- Your roots aren’t in the word of God so you’ll be plucked up easily and thrown into the fire.
 Deuteronomy 22:21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father’s house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.
 Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.
 Deuteronomy 23:18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
- Now, do I care of saying the word WHORE offends you? No, because you made up your own rules.
- God never said not to say the word WHORE. He says it Himself over and over and over again.
- “Josh, you should not say whore because that word is very offensive.”
- “God, you should not use that word. You are offending people. We are better than you, God.”
- Do you see what these evil and wicked people are doing?
 Proverbs 23:27 For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.
 Isaiah 57:3 But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore.
 Jeremiah 3:3 Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore’s forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.
- A true whore in this world today is not ashamed. A whore goes after strange things.
- The churches in the world today who don’t preach God’s word and ignores everything God says?
- Do you know what they are? THEY ARE WHORES.
- Southeast Christian Church with their false Gospel? WHORE.
- Shelby Christian Church with their false Gospel? WHORE.
- Oh, is that offensive to you because you LOVE your church? Maybe you should try loving God.
- Then maybe you’ll realize your church is lying about God and His words.
 Ezekiel 16:28 Thou hast played the whore also with the Assyrians, because thou wast unsatiable; yea, thou hast played the harlot with them, and yet couldest not be satisfied.
- You’ll never be satisfied as a whore of a church. Why? Because you’ll never have everlasting life.
- Your church teaches you that you must be good the rest of your life. God never says that.
- I’m sick of hearing Abeka homeschool teaches telling my children they must ask Jesus into their heart.
Asking Jesus Into Your Heart Is NOT What Saves You
They must ask Jesus to be their Savior. Is that what saves you?
- If you simply say the words, “Jesus, please come into my heart. Jesus, please be my Savior.”
- Is that what saves you? NEWS FLASH!!! NO, God doesn’t say that anywhere.
- You can’t call out to God unless you’ve first believed. They leave out the most important point.
 John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
- Jesus doesn’t say, “Whosoever asketh me into his heart, hath everlasting life.”
- NO, you MUST believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. You must actually put your trust in Him.
- You MUST believe ON HIM to save you. You must know that HE WILL SAVE YOU.
- Once you know that, THEN you can call upon the Lord Jesus Christ. THEN, He will hear you.
- Abeka is lying to my children during school. They are acting as a whore.
 Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
- I question whether these teachers are saved at all. Do they truly understand how to be saved?
- They must put their trust on Jesus Christ. It’s not about just repeating some words.
- It’s not about saying a prayer that someone tells you to say. It’s actually believing on Jesus Christ.
- It’s actually putting your faith on Jesus Christ. It’s not spewing words out of your mouth.
- This is becoming a tradition of men. And we need to put a stop to it as soon as possible. No compromise.
- It’s beginning to fill all of the liberal churches. “Just ask Jesus into your heart.”
- God doesn’t say that ANYWHERE in the Bible.
 Acts 16:30-31 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
- Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved.
- If anyone teaches different than that, they’ve made their own tradition of men.
- They’ve made up their own WAY and their own PATH. This is not the good path.
- This is not the old paths. The good way has always been believing on God to save you.
- You MUST believe the promise that God made to you just like Abraham believed that promise.
 Genesis 15:6 And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
- That’s the old path. That’s the good way. It’s been the same for all of eternity.
- From Adam and Eve to John in the Book of Revelation, it’s been the same for all people.
- But people, men and women, have been making up their own ways and their own traditions.
- That’s why there’s over 30,000 “Christian” denominations and each one of them has a different way.
- Yes, they have confused everyone. And God is not the author of confusion.
- The Bible is not confusing. It’s very clear and easy to understand.
- Traditions of men have made it difficult to understand. Why?
- Because their made up teaching doesn’t match the Bible and people trust what man says over God.
Many of these religions and churches call themselves Christians but they aren’t following Christ.
- They have made up their very own Jesus and act as if their newly created Jesus is the way.
- That new creation that you made and give it the name of Jesus doesn’t make it Jesus the Messiah.
- These religions won’t teach you how to go to heaven using God’s words.
- But do you know what they will teach you? They’ll teach you to be “GOOD” like they are.
- The truth is, though, they are evil and wicked liars who go against the word of God.
- But they are whited walls. They don’t do anything wrong.
 Acts 23:1-2 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day. 2 And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth.
 Acts 23:3-4 Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law? 4 And they that stood by said, Revilest thou God’s high priest?
- The religious people HATED Paul simply because he told them the truth.
- But they were all “good” people who were following God’s commandments. That’s what they thought.
- Even though the Bible tells us over and over that we aren’t good people. We mess up all the time.
They hit Paul across his face because he told them they weren’t good.
- Paul says, “GOD SHALL SMITE THEE, THOU WHITED WALL.” Paul didn’t deserve to be hit.
- That was contrary to the law. But they never did anything wrong.
“We Are Always Perfect As Parents”
These parents in these other religions will act as if they are perfect to their children.
- The children can easily see that they aren’t perfect. They’ll try to tell the children they aren’t good.
- “But me? I’m perfect. I’ve always been good. I’ve never done anything wrong.”
- “But you, child? You are horrible! You cut your hair and you are going to hell.”
- “You better repent of your sins so God doesn’t throw you into hell right now.”
- Oh yeah, you’re the whited wall. You’ve created your own rules and act like you don’t do anything wrong.
- “You need to be more like me, children. Look how great I am.”
- The children see right through that. Do you think they’re stupid?
- You’re the stupid one for thinking they aren’t going to see through all of your lies.
 Matthew 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness.
- “We must wear beautiful clothes to church.” I must have missed that commandment in the Bible.
- Why do I wear a suit to preach? Simply because I attempt to respect God. It’s for Him.
- It’s not for you. MUST I WEAR A SUIT TO CHURCH? No, I don’t have to wear this.
- And I don’t care what you think either. I care what God thinks, and I’m going to show respect for God.
- But I’m not going to act like it’s some rule that all men must follow when they come to church.
- I don’t care what you wear to church as long as you aren’t showing your nakedness.
- And as long as you don’t have nasty words written on your clothing or nasty pictures on your clothing.
- That’s it. There are no clothing rules here. Some people look down on me because I wear a suit to preach.
Some denominations will look down on you IF you don’t wear a suit to preach.
- They’ve made up their own rules. THESE RULES ARE NOT THE GOOD PATHS.
- “Well, my Dad said you always wear a suit and tie to church.” Hey, I don’t care what your Dad said.
- I don’t care what your Mom said. I care what my Father in heaven says. I care what my Savior says.
- We need to start caring about God and what He thinks and stop worrying about humans.
- They are whited sepulchres. They are beautiful on the outside, but open that tomb.
- It’s full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. That’s what the Bible says.
- We aren’t so great are we? But who is great? God is great, and we aren’t so get over yourselves.
What are some other things these whited walls like to tell you?
- You shouldn’t say things like whore, piss, fat, bastard, ass, hell.
- Some people will tell you that you shouldn’t even mention hell to them. Hell is a bad word to them.
- “I don’t believe you just said the word HELL to my children.” Oh yes, you whited wall. You are so perfect.
 1 Samuel 25:22 So and more also do God unto the enemies of David, if I leave of all that pertain to him by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.
- “Oh my!!! The Bible says pisseth? That’s wrong God!!! You need to be more like me, God. I don’t say piss.”
 2 Kings 9:8 For the whole house of Ahab shall perish: and I will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel:
 Isaiah 36:12 But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
- I’m sure the so-called “Christians” haven’t read any of this Scripture. It’s in the Old Testament.
- “We’re better than that now. We don’t talk like that. We’re all about love and kindness.”
- “We’re better than God because we are whited walls.”
- “God must have been a great sinner if He talked like that. He is very offensive.”
 Deuteronomy 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
 Zechariah 9:6 And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.
- “What??? God are you sure you are perfect? I don’t believe you just said bastard.”
- “I don’t want my kids learning these words. We are better than that.”
- The word FAT is in the Bible 130 times in 105 verses. “YOU SHOULD NEVER USE THE WORD FAT.”
- “Oh, that’s very offensive to people. You might hurt their feelings.”
- If I were fat as I was at one time, I would be able to say fat. But now I can’t say fat because it’s offensive.
 Judges 3:17 And he brought the present unto Eglon king of Moab: and Eglon was a very fat man.
- “God, that’s not right. You shouldn’t have called Eglon a very fat man. Not nice, Lord.”
- Was Eglon a very fat man or not? Yes, he was. So God tells the truth. He doesn’t lie about things.
“My Children Can’t Read The Bible Because There Are Bad Things”
Many of these so-called “Christian” churches will act like their children shouldn’t hear things in God’s word.
- “Well my child is just too innocent to hear certain things. They will learn those things on their own.”
- No, that’s wrong. You should be reading the Bible with your children and explaining things to them.
 Deuteronomy 11:18-19 Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes. 19 And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
- “Oh no, not me. I’m not going to teach this Bible to my children. There are some bad things in there.”
- “They are just too innocent to hear any of these things.” Oh, you want an example.
- Some parents won’t touch anything like this next Scripture.
- But before we read it, make sure you understand the commandment God just gave you.
- “And ye shall teach them your children.” God’s way is the GOOD WAY. Your way isn’t better than God’s.
- You should be reading the Bible and teaching your children.
 Genesis 38:8-10 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother’s wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. 9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother’s wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. 10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.
- Onan went in unto his brother’s wife. “OH NO, THE BIBLE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. Kid’s close your ears.”
- Is that what you think of God’s words? Do you act like God’s words are evil?
Hey, listen, this is nature. This is how we work. You are the one who has the problem.
- You don’t think children should know these things as they grow up and understand God’s word?
- Don’t you think your children should understand where babies come from?
- Or do you want some boy to teach your daughter at some other time?
- Or do you want some whore to teach your son at some other time?
- NO, you’re wicked. God’s not. He teaches us everything we need to know within HIS WORDS.
- He teaches as we need to know. And He puts these things in the Bible because children need to know.
“When he went in unto his brother’s wife, that he spilled it on the ground.” Spilled what? HIS SEED.
- The seed that makes a baby comes from the man. The seed goes into the woman and makes a baby.
- In order for a baby to form, there must be man’s seed and a woman. A man and a woman make a baby.
- A man and a man do not make babies. A woman and a woman do not make babies. It’s simple.
Onan spilled that seed on purpose so Tamar wouldn’t have a child.
- “And the thing which he did displeased the Lord: wherefore He slew him also.”
- “Whoa, this is too much!!! I’m not reading this to my children. They are innocent little things.”
- “They never do anything wrong, and I just don’t want them to know the truth in the Bible. Oh no!!!”
Those same people don’t even realize what the Bible says.
- The Lord HIMSELF slew Onan. Why? Because Onan displeased the Lord. God took him out of this life.
- The God of the Bible isn’t known in these so-called Christian churches.
- They have created their own way, which they believe to be so much better than God’s way.
- God’s word is the old paths. God’s word is the good way. God’s commandments are the good way.
- “Oh no, not God’s commandments. We’ve changed those. We’ve got better rules. We’ve got so many.”
- “They must be better than God’s. I mean really. Take a look at us and our whited walls. We are great.”
 John 1:1-4 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
- Jesus Christ is the Word of God. He wrote the Bible. Understand that.
- “Well our Jesus that we created is much better than the Jesus of the Bible.”
- “Our Jesus that we created loves everyone no matter what. Our Jesus doesn’t say things like this.”
 Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
- Well, guess what? MY JESUS SAID THAT. And my Jesus is THE SAVIOR of the world.
- He doesn’t love everyone no matter what. He loves all that take the old paths which is the good way.
- His way leads to everlasting life. IN HIM WAS LIFE and THE LIFE was the LIGHT OF MEN.
- The light of men isn’t your own ways that you think up on your own.
- “Don’t say hell to my children.” But then you go inside and you watch that trash on the TV.
- Jesus Christ is the light of men. YOU AREN’T YOU WHITED WALL. Your ways aren’t the good ways.
You Are The Unclean Thing, Not God
 Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
- Yes, that’s talking about you. All of the good things that you think you are actually FILTHY RAGS to God.
- The only way that is the GOOD WAY is through Jesus Christ. That’s the only way you’ll make it to heaven.
- It’s not about your good works. It’s not about you being a good person. It’s not about you.
- Get over yourself. It’s all about the OLD PATHS where is the GOOD WAY. Jesus is that good way.
- So right now, if you’ve never believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, it’s time to do that.
 John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
- There is no better path than the path that leads to everlasting life.
- Hey, that’s a good path. That’s the path you want to take.
 John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
- Without Jesus lighting your way, you’ll just fall off the road and into a ditch.
- When I get off the path, I fall into a ditch every time. Allow Jesus Christ to light your way.
- Stop trusting in all these traditions of men that the Bible warns us about. There are so many.
- Hey, listen!!! Jesus is the light of the world. No one else is, and no one else can save you.
- That includes you. You can’t save yourself. Only Jesus Christ can do it. Put your trust in Him.
Open up your eyes and ears to the world today. See what they’re doing. They blasphemy God.
- The churches make up their own rules and treat their rules as if THEY ARE GOD HIMSELF.
- Don’t allow this to happen anymore. Use God’s word to know the old paths and the good way.
- Following God’s commandments will always take you down the old paths and the good way.