- Sermon Slides for Sermon The Seventh Day Adventists: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon The Seventh Day Adventists: PDF
 The title of the sermon today is “THE SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS.”
Are Seventh Day Adventists Christian?
- We’re going to talk about the SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS today.
- As a church, we need to know what these other so-called “CHRISTIAN” denominations believe.
- Are there any Seventh Day Adventists around here?
- Oh yeah, I’ve been to their Bible Studies before. I’ve been to one of their community events.
- Did I know they were SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS? No, I didn’t at the time.
- Did they ever tell me? No, they didn’t. They’re sneaky about it.
There’s a Seventh Day Adventist Church on US 60 past Cornerstone on the way to Frankfort.
- There’s a Spanish speaking one in Village Plaza by Tumbleweed.
- There’s one in Pewee Valley, Middletown, 3 or 4 in Louisville, one in Lawrenceburg.
- And there’s a few in Frankfort. So they’re all around us.
- That’s why you need to know something about this so-called Christian denomination.
- We’re going to learn what all these denominations believe and compare it to the Bible.
- And then you can see if they follow the Bible or not.
 Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- When you’re confused about a religion or a denomination or a preacher, what do you do?
- YOU GO TO THE LIGHT which leads your way. You go to the Bible.
- Don’t go to the false preacher. Don’t go to your friends in the false religion.
- GO TO THE WORD OF GOD, and it will light your path. I had do that several years ago.
- It works. How do people get out of false religions? THROUGH THE BIBLE.
- You won’t get out any other way. Compare what you’re learning to what the Bible says.
- If the Bible says different than what you’re learning, you need to get out of there.
The SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS are a false “Christian” denomination.
- As their name implies, they RECOGNIZE THE SABBATH as the SEVENTH DAY.
- And the ADVENT means COMING. They are waiting for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- A false preacher once told me that the Seventh Day Adventists believe about the same thing as all the other Christians.
- And you know? After I finally found the truth in the Bible, he was right.
- All of the so-called “Christians” in this area aren’t “Christians.” How do I know? The Bible.
One of the big things about the 7th Day Adventists are the messages from the 3 angels in Revelation Chapter 14.
- I want to read that SCRIPTURE to you today so you understand what they’re saying.
- We recently studied Revelation Chapter 14 verse by verse so this should be familiar to you.
- The verses I am going read to you are right after we see the 144,000 in heaven.
 Revelation 14:6-7 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
- This angel is bringing the everlasting Gospel because the 144,000 are taking it to earth with them.
- The RAPTURE hasn’t happened yet. It’s going to happen in Chapter 14, but it hasn’t happened yet.
- Well, the 7th Day Adventists are traced all the way back to a man named WILLIAM MILLER.
- He was a farmer and a preacher. He told everyone he knew when Jesus is coming back.
- Or, he know the timing of the ADVENT or coming of the Lord. He predicts October 22, 1844.
- He ended up admitting he was wrong. Most of his followers went back to other churches.
- Well, some of them didn’t. They formed the SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH.
Ellen G. White Is Their Prophetess That They Follow
They have a prophet that they follow along with the Bible. They need something else besides the Bible.
- Her name is Ellen G. White, and I’m not making any of this up. This is real.
- Ellen G. White says that the SCRIPTURE you see on the screen has already been fulfilled.
- Actually, she says the messages of the first and second angel were fulfilled in 1843 and 1844.
- She said, “Oh well it was the second coming of Jesus.”
- “It was that Jesus moved from the Holy Place in the tabernacle in heaven to the MOST HOLY PLACE.”
- And that happened in 1843 and 1844.
- So that means Revelation 14:6 is already done and that must mean the 144,000 have already been sealed.
- So, let’s read about the second angel in Revelation Chapter 14.
 Revelation 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
- This, the 7th Day Adventists teach, is a call to all CHRISTIANS that attend Non-Advent Churches.
- And she says that already happened when people left their churches to join up with William Miller.
- Hey, listen, people believe this stuff. They believe this woman, Ellen G. White, is a prophet.
- They believe her writings are divinely inspired, and that’s why they listen to what she wrote.
- They treat her the same as we treat the writing of MOSES. That’s why they believe this stuff.
- But, that’s not what the Bible says. Do you see anything like that in these verses?
She says that people didn’t listen to these angels and are Babylon and are fallen.
- The churches that reject Seventh Day Adventists represent BABYLON.
- If anyone rejects the teachings of William Miller and Ellen G. White, then GOD has rejected them.
- She says that people who aren’t in an SDA church cannot receive forgiveness of sins.
- SATAN is now controlling you. You’re a reject because you aren’t a Seventh Day Adventist.
- If you act like you’re saved and aren’t a SDA, then you’re just trying to deceive God’s people.
I want you to hear this today: “If you aren’t in an SDA church, they consider you to be worse than HEATHEN.”
- They think you’re evil. But Ellen G. White says to not tell you that. Don’t say that to their face.
- God doesn’t hear your prayers. You’re a false convert. You’re worse than heathens.
- Now, the third angel’s message in Revelation Chapter 14 is where this gets really interesting.
 Revelation 14:9-10 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
- We see a warning in this SCRIPTURE about worshipping the BEAST.
- Don’t get the mark of the beast in your forehead or in your hand.
- The SDA church says that the last great battle is fought over the DAY OF WORSHIP.
- All people who worship on Sunday have already taken the mark of the beast.
- People who keep Saturday as the Sabbath will receive the seal of God and be safe.
- Jesus will destroy the SUNDAY WORSHIPPING CHRISTIANS and save the Saturday worshippers.
- We’re in trouble according to the Seventh Day Adventists, and they don’t think it’s funny.
The Book Of Revelation Is Not Difficult To Understand
So, look, you’ll see a lot of false religions that from the Book of Revelation.
- They make Revelation very difficult to understand.
- Do you remember the woman in Revelation Chapter 12?
 Revelation 12:1-2 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
- We talked about her during the Revelation Chapter 12 sermon.
- It must be talking about EVE, right? She’s pregnant with Jesus and Jesus is the Son of Man.
- And Eve represents all living. The BEAST is going to make war with all LIVING.
- But what did Ellen G. White say about this woman?
- She says this woman represents the TRUE CHURCH OF GOD, the Seventh Day Adventists.
They say that “THE TRUE CHURCH must have a TRUE PROPHET.”
- And guess who that true prophet is? Ellen G. White.
- Who do you think the TRUE PROPHET is that speaks to us in these last days?
- Do you think it’s Ellen G. White? Just read the Bible, and you’ll see the truth.
 Hebrews 1:1-2 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
- We don’t need a prophet to tell us the future.
- The HOLY SPIRIT is here now, which is the SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST, which is the SPIRIT OF GOD.
 Matthew 11:13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
 Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
- You don’t need Ellen G. White. You don’t need Joseph Smith. You don’t need Brigham Young.
- You don’t need Kenneth and Gloria Copeland. We have JESUS CHRIST. We have the WORD OF GOD.
- What else do the SDA’s believe?
Jesus moved from the Holy Place to the MOST HOLY PLACE on October 22, 1844.
- They had to come up with this since Jesus didn’t come in the clouds on that day.
- So, instead of coming in the clouds, Jesus began a new phase of ministry at that time.
- The first phase is a period of judgment before HIS COMING or HIS ADVENT.
- They call this period of time the cleansing of the sanctuary.
- God’s taking this period of time to judge people to see whose sins are going to be removed.
When one of God’s followers commits a sin and asks forgiveness, the sin is moved to the Most Holy Place.
- That sin remains there until what they call the INVESTIGATIVE JUDGMENT takes place.
- And then, at the end of time, all of those sins from the righteous are transferred onto the SCAPEGOAT.
- And guess who the SCAPEGOAT is for the Seventh Day Adventists? Not Jesus. SATAN.
- Satan takes all of the sin of the righteous and suffers the final punishment because of their sin.
- Now, you tell me where all of that comes from in the Bible.
God Doesn’t Need Time For An Investigative Judgement Of You
God doesn’t need time for an investigative judgment of you.
- They say He needs to investigate you and that takes time, and when He’s done you stay in the Book of Life OR He blots you out of the Book of Life.
- Does the Bible says God needs time to know whether you’re HIS OR NOT?
- No, if you’re SAVED, Jesus already knows you. At the moment you believe, HE LIVES WITHIN YOU.
 John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
 2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
- God KNOWS everything ALL THE TIME. God knew from the beginning EVERYTHING.
- Do you think God needs to do an investigation?
- The Seventh Day Adventists teach damnable heresies. The people falling for that stuff need help.
- They simply need to believe on JESUS CHRIST and stop believing on Ellen G. White.
- They trust her more than the WORD OF GOD, JESUS CHRIST.
- They say that all their sins aren’t blotted out until a later time. The Bible doesn’t say that.
 Isaiah 44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.
- When you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, ALL YOUR SINS are forgiven.
- That’s ALL OF THEM. Past, present, and future. You’re born again a NEW CREATURE.
 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
- That’s all past tense. It’s over. YOU’RE SAVED. But you got to have the right JESUS too.
- The SDA’s don’t have the right Jesus. They’ve made all of this religion up on their own.
- It doesn’t match the Bible. They trust the prophetess Ellen G. White.
- She says the opposite of Jesus Christ. She acts like she’s the SAVIOR.
 1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
- JESUS IS THE SAVIOR. There is no man or woman anywhere of any time that can save you BUT JESUS.
 Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
- Again, that’s past tense. Hundreds of verses in the Bible say the same thing. You’re SAVED.
- There is no later forgiveness of sins that SAVES YOUR SOUL. Your soul is forgiven.
- With the 7th Day Adventists, they NEVER say that they are SAVED.
- Why? Because they MUST go through the investigative judgment phase first.
- And that’s happening right now. So they don’t know if they’re going to be saved.
 John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
- That’s JESUS speaking. He says, “You believe on me, you believe on God, you have everlasting life.”
- “You’ve already PASSED from death unto life.” That’s what Jesus says.
 1 John 3:14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
- We have PASSED from death unto life. Hey, listen, we’ve all been there.
- We have to wake up and listen to the words in the Bible and stop listening to men and women.
- There is no investigative judgment.
- Abel is in heaven. Enoch, Abraham, Sarah, Moses, Aaron, Joshua, Rahab, Boaz, Ruth, Elijah, Elisha, Malachi, John the Baptist, Paul, Peter, Titus, Timothy.
 Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
- The SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS are teaching a works based salvation.
- Putting faith in JESUS CHRIST as your SAVIOR is what saves you. NOTHING ELSE.
- Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are already in heaven.
 Matthew 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
They’re already in heaven. They don’t have to wait for some later judgment to make it to heaven.
- None of those people are in heaven according to the SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS.
- Hear that today. NONE. They have to wait for the investigative judgment.
- Try to find that one in the Bible. INVESTIGATIVE JUDGMENT. It’s not there.
 Philippians 1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
- That SCRIPTURE right there tells us that once you die, you depart and are WITH CHRIST.
- That happens immediately. PAUL was ready to die and to go be with the Lord.
- He wasn’t losing anything. He didn’t need to wait for some investigative judgement.
 2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
- To be absent from the BODY is to die. Your SPIRIT and SOUL departs from you.
- Where does it go if you’re saved? DIRECTLY TO HEAVEN. Who is there waiting for you? THE LORD.
- That is what the BIBLE teaches. If anyone teaches different than that, who are you going to believe?
- The Catholics teach different than that too. Where is this coming from? MAN. Not God.
- Jesus entered into the HOLY PLACE one time. NOT MULTIPLE TIMES like the SDA believes.
 Hebrews 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
- That SCRIPTURE is very clear, but Ellen G. White says the opposite. We got to wake up.
- Hey, I know some of these people that are believing this stuff. They’re really trying.
- We need to pray that people wake up and actually see and understand what they are saying.
How Did William Miller Come Up With 1844?
So, how did WILLIAM MILLER come up with October 22, 1844?
- In the Book of Daniel, we see 2,300 DAYS mentioned in Daniel Chapter 8.
 Daniel 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
- We’ve went over that before and it’s on your Daniel’s 70th week charts.
- We take it from the very end of Daniel’s 70th week and count back 2,300 days during the 7-year period.
- It fits within the 7-year period of time.
- The 2,300 DAYS mean 2,300 DAYS. Well, William Miller said that it means 2,300 years.
- The Bible never says that. So, what does William Miller do?
He says Jerusalem was rebuilt in 457 BC. Daniel talks about 490 years so he adds that and he gets 34 AD.
- He subtracts 490 years from the 2,300 years and is left with 1,810 years.
- He takes the year 34 AD and adds 1810 years to find that Jesus is returning in 1844.
- OBVIOUSLY, he got it wrong and he admits that he got it wrong. Hey, he says, “Don’t listen to me.”
- He says, “I WAS WRONG.” He did the right thing. But the people following him didn’t give up.
- That’s where the SDA’s formed. They are finally starting to lose people today. People are waking up.
They say TRUE BELIEVERS are distinguished by their DAY OF WORSHIP.
- Southeast Christian has a Saturday service so I guess they’re good to go.
- EXCEPT they teach the opposite of what JESUS CHRIST says about salvation.
- Jesus says it’s through faith alone and Southeast Christian ADDS works to their salvation.
- I want to read you a few things that Ellen G. White says.
 “The Sabbath was instituted in Eden and observed by our first parents before the fall. Because Adam and Eve disobeyed God’s command, and ate of the forbidden fruit, they were expelled from Eden; but they observed the Sabbath after their fall.”
 “Hallowed by the Creator’s rest and blessing, the Sabbath was kept by Adam in his innocence in holy Eden; by Adam, fallen yet repentant, when he was driven from his happy estate. It was kept by all the patriarchs, from Abel to righteous Noah, to Abraham, to Jacob.”
 “The Sabbath was honored by all the children of Adam that remained loyal to God. But Cain and his descendants did not respect the day upon which God had rested.”
- So, that’s why they are called SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS.
- They actually believe worship on the 7th day is what saves you.
- They say that the Bible calls the SABBATH a sign and that’s how you know who is a true believer.
 Exodus 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.
- They believe they are the SPIRITUAL ISRAEL and they use that verse to say, “See, the Sabbath is a sign.”
- Look, people fall for that reasoning without checking the entire Bible.
- Take a step back and look at the ENTIRE BIBLE and take a look at Ellen G. White.
- Is the Sabbath Day a sign? Yes, it is. BUT NOT to determine who is a true believer.
 Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
- That’s the end of the discussion right there, but I guess they don’t see that.
- The SEAL OF GOD is not the SABBATH DAY. They believe that keeping the SABBATH is the seal of God.
- What is the SEAL OF GOD? I want to talk about that for a minute. They have it all wrong.
- What SEALS YOU and lets you know that you’re SAVED?
 2 Corinthians 1:21-22 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; 22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
 Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
 Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
- It’s very easy to see that the HOLY SPIRIT is the SEAL OF GOD.
- Do you remember from the Book of Daniel that the KINGS would place their SEAL on a law or decree?
- Do you remember how they would SEAL it with their name, and they couldn’t change it?
- That’s a picture of salvation, and it works the same way with us.
- God seals us with the HOLY SPIRIT. It cannot be changed. You’re sealed. It’s done. It’s over.
- You can’t lose it BECAUSE GOD is THE Almighty KING.
- You have everlasting life because you’re sealed with the HOLY SPIRIT who is God.
- Whose going to break that seal of God? NO ONE.
The Day You Worship Doesn’t Lead To Heaven Or Hell
They think that people are going to be separated in the end by which day they worship.
- They believe there’s going to be war over the day of worship. Seriously.
 Jesus will return to put an end to the conflict, and those who kept Saturday as a holy day will “stand together with the Lamb on Mount Zion” while the Sunday-keepers will “receive the full wrath of God and die.”
- Jesus returns so He can put an end to the conflict over the SABBATH DAY.
- Do we say that Sunday is the SABBATH DAY? No, we don’t.
- I believe Friday evening to Saturday evening is the SABBATH DAY.
- We worship on SUNDAY because it’s the first day of the week in which JESUS AROSE from the dead.
- It’s a celebration of that resurrection every SUNDAY!!!
- We don’t judge others in their recognizing of the SABBATH DAY.
- Do I think it’s a big deal to worship on Saturday versus Sunday? No, I don’t.
 “Sunday-keeping must be the mark of the beast. The reception of his mark must be something that involves the greatest offense that can be committed against God.”
 “The sign, or seal, of God is revealed in the observance of the seventh-day Sabbath, the Lord’s memorial of creation. The mark of the beast is the opposite of this: the observance of the first day of the week.”
 “When the test comes, it will be clearly shown what the mark of the beast is. It is the keeping of Sunday.”
- Does the Bible say any of that ANYWHERE? Do you see how you can’t fall for what man says?
- What a man says might make sense with how they’re explaining it, but don’t let them TWIST SCRIPTURE.
- So, what type of salvation plan do the SDA’s have if they are saying YOU MUST KEEP THE LAW?
- They have a WORKS BASED salvation. Everything they say about salvation goes against the entire BIBLE.
- In other words, THEIR WORKS are saving them. It has nothing to do with Jesus Christ.
What else do the Seventh Day Adventists teach?
- They teach that the righteous go to heaven for 1,000 years with Jesus Christ.
- They say that the earth is desolate and empty for the 1,000 year period.
- They say Satan is left to wander on the earth ALONE for the 1,000 year period.
- They say that the wicked are then raised to life by Satan at the end of the 1,000 year period.
- Satan and the wicked then form an army with Satan leading.
- Then Jesus returns to the Earth in a third coming with the SAINTS and destroys the wicked army.
- So, they say the SAINTS spend the 1,000 year MILLENNIUM in heaven.
- Their reign on Earth is their involvement in judging the dead only.
So, with all that said, does the Bible say any of those things? No, it doesn’t.
- The saved will rule and reign here on earth with Jesus Christ during the millennium.
- The earth is definitely NOT desolate and void during the 1,000 year period.
- SATAN is definitely not wandering the earth during the 1,000 year period.
- He is cast into the bottomless pit for 1,000 years.
 Revelation 20:2-3 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
- That’s pretty clear, right? Satan is taken and bound for 1,000 years. He’s cast into hell.
- He’s not getting out until the 1,000 years are finished. But, the SDA’s know better than the Bible.
- They made up their own set of rules. Do you see that?
SDA = Vegetarians
One of the BIG THINGS I noticed immediately about 7th Day Adventists is VEGETARIANISM.
- They push a vegetarian diet on everyone they come into contact with. They tried it on me.
- I want you to see what Ellen G. White said:
 “It was at the house of Brother A. Hilliard, at Otsego, Michigan, June 6, 1863, That the great subject of health Reform was opened before me in vision. The Lord presented a general plan before me. I was shown that God would give to His commandment-keeping people a reform diet.”
- So, look, she’s like the Apostle Peter. She gets visions from God with new diets.
- She gets new information that conflicts with the Bible. She corrects the WORD OF GOD.
- She says that butter and meat stimulate and they injure the stomach and pervert your taste.
- MEAT should not be placed before your children. You’re just tempting your children.
- Meat excites animal passions because it comes from animals.
- Meat creates an appetite for liquor. That’s what she said. I eat meat. I don’t want liquor. It’s nasty.
 “Vegetables, fruits, and grains should compose our diet. Not an ounce of flesh meat should enter our stomachs. The eating of flesh is unnatural. We are to return to God’s original purpose in the creation of man.”
- The Bible says for you to eat meat now. Jesus Christ ate meat.
 Genesis 18:1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
- Jesus Christ shows up to Abraham.
 Genesis 18:7-8 And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it. 8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.
- Jesus ate with Abraham. They ate meat, butter, and milk. That’s some healthy and nutritious food.
- But not according to the SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS.
 “Among those who are waiting for the coming of the Lord, meat eating will eventually be done away; flesh will cease to form a part of their diet.”
- They say eating meat causes disease. It does not.
- They say eating meat ruins your spiritual life. It does not.
 Mark 7:18-19 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; 19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?
- God commands us to eat meat in the Bible.
 Exodus 29:32 And Aaron and his sons shall eat the flesh of the ram, and the bread that is in the basket, by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
- He commanded the PRIESTS to eat meat.
 Deuteronomy 12:15 Notwithstanding thou mayest kill and eat flesh in all thy gates, whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he hath given thee: the unclean and the clean may eat thereof, as of the roebuck, and as of the hart.
- The animals have the blessing of the Lord thy God. We can eat them.
- What did GOD bring Elijah to eat?
 1 Kings 17:6 And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.
- King Solomon fed the people MEAT.
 1 Kings 4:22-23 And Solomon’s provision for one day was thirty measures of fine flour, and threescore measures of meal, 23 Ten fat oxen, and twenty oxen out of the pastures, and an hundred sheep, beside harts, and roebucks, and fallowdeer, and fatted fowl.
- The SDA try to use Daniel as proof that a vegetarian diet is what God wants.
- Do you remember when he had PULSE to eat and they prospered? That was a vegetarian diet.
 Daniel 10:3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.
- What does that verse say? He ate that way for 3 WEEKS. That’s it.
- What did he do afterwards? FLESH. MEAT. Yes, he ate flesh and meat.
- Ellen G. White says John the Baptist was a vegetarian. Is that true?
 Matthew 3:4 And the same John had his raiment of camel’s hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.
- Locusts are meat. The PASSOVER includes eating LAMB in the Bible.
- Jesus took part in the PASSOVER meals. Jesus kept the PASSOVER.
- After HIS resurrection, did they eat meat?
Yes, They All Ate Meat With Jesus
 John 21:9-12 As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread. 10 Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught. 11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken. 12 Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord.
- They ate fish together! That’s meat. So where in the world do the Seventh Day Adventists get this stuff?
- It’s not coming from the Bible. It’s coming from a WOMAN named Ellen G. White.
- They trust her more than JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF. Jesus isn’t their Savior. Do you see that?
 Romans 14:2-3 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. 3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.
- So look, I don’t care if you choose to be a vegetarian. The Bible doesn’t say you MUST be a vegetarian.
- The Bible doesn’t say it’s not okay to be a vegetarian. It’s okay if that’s what you want.
- Now, I don’t understand it because MEAT is very good for you.
- I want you to pay close attention to this SCRIPTURE.
 1 Timothy 4:1-3 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
- “COMMANDING TO ABSTAIN FROM MEATS.” That’s Ellen G. White and the Seventh Day Adventists.
- “Giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.” Is that not the truth? WAKE UP PEOPLE.
- They say the opposite of the Bible. What’s that mean? DEVILS.
- These people are also very tricky and won’t let you know that they’re SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS.
So, they gave me some gifts one time. And I didn’t know much about SDA’s at the time.
- The book pushed vegetarianism. Other books they gave me had EGW on the bottom.
- Their website with the Bible had Ellen G. White at the bottom. I had no idea who she was.
- I started studying everything about her, and that’s how I figured out those people were SDA.
- Then, they invited me to church at the SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH.
- They are very tricky and once you hear what they teach, then you see how they aren’t CHRISTIAN.
- They don’t believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST as their SAVIOR. They believe in their own works.
Seventh Day Adventists Have A Different Jesus
Some of the other things I learned directly from SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS:
- They say Michael the Archangel and Jesus Christ are the same. JESUS IS MICHAEL.
- He was MICHAEL in the Old Testament and wasn’t JESUS until the New Testament.
- They also say SINNERS can’t enter into heaven and they you MUST get rid of sin in your life.
- They think you can be PERFECT WITHOUT SIN in this life.
- Ellen G. White says this. I want you to see what she says.
 “Those only who through faith in Christ obey all of God’s commandments will reach the condition of sinlessness in which Adam lived before his transgression.”
 “Everyone who surrenders fully to God is given the privilege of living without sin.”
 “Christ died to make it possible for you to cease to sin.”
 “To be redeemed means to cease from sin.”
 “Those who are living on the earth when the intercession of Christ shall cease in the sanctuary above are to stand in the sight of a holy God without a mediator. Their robes must be spotless, their characters must be purified from sin by the blood of sprinkling. Through the grace of God and their own diligent effort they must be conquerors in the battle with evil.”
- That’s how I finally figured out they were FALSE.
- That was the moment I knew during Bible studies with them. I didn’t know they were SDA at the time.
- We were actually reading and studying the Bible, and then they go off track.
- They say that you’re just like JESUS so you can live without sin too.
- I said, “Hey, Jesus was conceived of the Holy Ghost. We’re not.”
- JESUS IS GOD. We aren’t GOD. We aren’t like JESUS. We are HUMAN.
- They actually believe they are SINLESS. They don’t sin. They don’t even have a bad thought.
- They’re better CHRISTIANS than the APOSTLE PAUL who said that he continued to sin.
Guess what else many SDA’s believe?
- They are PRO CHOICE. They aren’t PRO LIFE.
- The largest abortion provider in the state of California is a SDA.
- They want their young women who get pregnant outside of marriage to get abortions.
- Does that not tell you something? If you’re PRO CHOICE, you’re evil. There is no way around that.
ONE KEY TO LOOK FOR IN FALSE RELIGIONS IS A FALSE PROPHET.
- The MUSLIMS have Mohammed. The MORMONS have Joseph Smith.
- The Seventh Day Adventists have ELLEN G. WHITE.
- Or, if a religion or denomination gives you another LITTLE BOOK to go along with the Bible.
- Or, if they tell you need the Bible AND you need something else.
- Or, if they tell you that all BIBLES have mistakes. Then they can teach whatever they want.
- Or, if they say let’s do a Bible Study and they pull out Kyle Idleman’s latest book.
- Or, if they have Sunday School and they need to use another book instead of the Bible.
- Let’s see if Ellen G. White passes the TEST for a BIBLICAL PROPHET.
 Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
 Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
 Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
 Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
 Luke 6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
 2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
 1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
- If the SDA would just do what the Bible says, they would see that ELLEN G. WHITE is a false prophet.
- How do you test for a false prophet?
 Deuteronomy 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
- You aren’t to be afraid of a false prophet. If someone says, “Hey, I’m a prophet of God.”
- Then EVERYTHING they predict better come to pass EXACLTY. If not, they are a false prophet.
- Ellen G. White made continuous predictions about Jesus coming back that never came true.
- She said He would return in June 1845. Didn’t happen. September 1845. Didn’t happen.
- She said the WHITES would be thrown into prison in 1846. Didn’t happen.
- She said there would be a great pestilence in 1849. Didn’t happen.
Ellen G. White Is Clearly A False Prophet
In 1850, she said Jesus would come in just a few months. Didn’t happen.
- She said in 1864 that the Earth would be depopulated soon if Jesus didn’t come back. Didn’t happen.
- She said SLAVERY would make a come back. Didn’t happen.
- She said slave masters would get the 7 plagues. Didn’t happen.
- She said a man would recover from TYPHOID fever. Didn’t happen. He died that week.
- She said sinless tall people are living on Saturn or Jupiter. Didn’t happen and isn’t happening.
- She told everyone what Satan looked like. Doesn’t match the BIBLE.
- She contradicts the Bible over and over again.
She says that Satan deceived Adam. We know the Bible doesn’t say that.
- She says that you can’t be certain of your salvation. You don’t know if you’re going to be saved.
- Here’s what she says:
 “Those who accept the Saviour, however sincere their conversion, should never be taught to say or feel that they are saved. Christ’s Object Lessons, p. 155”
- You should NEVER feel like you’re saved. What does the Bible say?
 1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
- Ellen G White says it’s a sin to be sick.
 “It is a sin to be sick; for all sickness is the result of transgression. Health Reformer, Aug. 1, 1866”
- Did Job do anything against God when God allowed SATAN to attack Job? NO!!!
- What about ELISHA?
 2 Kings 13:14 Now Elisha was fallen sick of his sickness whereof he died. And Joash the king of Israel came down unto him, and wept over his face, and said, O my father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof.
- ELISHA was a great man of God. A GREAT PROPHET. He died from sickness.
- Does that mean ELISHA died in sin and went to hell? That’s what she probably thinks.
- What about King Asa? He had a foot disease. He was a good King.
- Paul had a thorn in his side which might have been some type of sickness.
- WE’RE ALL SINNERS. Sickness doesn’t mean you’ve done something wrong. The Bible says so.
- Ellen G. White says true CHRISTIANS need to make trespass offerings.
- They teach that you need to be giving much more than 10%.
Money Doesn’t Forgive Sin
 “Bring in your trespass-offerings, your thank-offerings, and your freewill-offerings; humble your hearts before the Lord, and He will be found ever ready to receive and pardon. Review and Herald, July 8, 1880”
- That’s evil right there. JESUS CHRIST forgives our sin.
- If you haven’t seen the truth today about SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS, hear this:
 “The man Christ Jesus was not the Lord God Almighty” (Letter 32, 1899, quoted in the Seventh-day Adventist Bible Commentary, vol. 5, p. 1129).”
- Is that not enough to tell you that ELLEN G WHITE and the SDA’s are FALSE?
- We went over an entire sermon about JESUS in the Bible and who THE REAL JESUS IS.
- JESUS IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD. The Bible says so over and over and over again.
 Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
- Ellen G. White says one thing. The Bible says another thing.
- ELLEN WHITE professes herself to be a PROPHET.
 1 Corinthians 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
- So, Ellen G. White teaches that she doesn’t have sin. You can be perfect like her. She says that she’s a prophet.
- PAUL says right there that what he writes are the commandments of the Lord.
- SIN is not following the commandments of the Lord and let’s see what Paul writes.
- And then let’s see if ELLEN G. WHITE is sinless. We already know she’s a great liar and deceiver.
- Notice where that SCRIPTURE is in the BIBLE. 1 Corinthians 14 verse 37.
- I want to move back a couple of verses and watch this as we close today.
 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. 35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
- Did Ellen G. White follow that commandment? Is Ellen G. White sinless?
- She taught everyone else not to eat meat but she sure liked to eat meat herself.
- She even wrote about eating meat herself all the time. She didn’t understand that fish is meat.
- She didn’t think VENISON was meat. I’m not sure what was wrong with her.
ELLEN G. WHITE is 100% without a doubt a FALSE PROPHET. She taught DAMNABLE HERESIES.
- And she lives on today through the DAMNABLE CHURCH of the SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS!!!
- Wake up people and get to the REAL JESUS CHRIST within this Bible.
- He’s the only that can save you from HELL. JESUS CHRIST.
- So today, we need to PRAY that the deceived get away from the Seventh Day Adventists.