- Sermon Slides for Sermon The Universal God Who Loves Everyone: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon The Universal God Who Loves Everyone: PDF
 The title of the sermon today is “THE UNIVERSAL GOD WHO LOVES EVERYONE.”
The World Is Deceiving You
- There is so much deception in our world today.
- The deception has crept into the churches of this world and the churches are now worldly churches.
- The people in the churches have believed the lies over the truth.
- The one true God in the Bible tells us who He is, His nature, His goodness, and His truth.
- The world today has created this universal god who loves everyone no matter what.
Here’s what’s happening. And this is very easy to see. This world is deceiving people.
- Churches are deceiving people. I want you to see this today.
- There’s the true God in the Bible. And then there’s all these other false gods.
- The biggest false god around here today is this universal god who loves everyone all the time.
- Here’s what happens. People around you tell you that there’s this god out there.
- He’s everywhere all the time. He is a good god who loves everyone in this world no matter what.
- And you’re like, “Yeah, that sounds like a god I want. I believe that.”
He loves the people who mess up every day. “Yeah, that sounds good. I mess up every day. I need a god like that.”
- But then we keep going. If this universal god loves everyone, we can’t stop there.
- This god loves the people who lie, steal, cheat. “I’ve done that before. I need a god like that.”
- This god loves the adulterers, fornicators, murderers. “Well, I don’t know about that.”
- “But, this god does love everyone no matter what so he or she must love all of them too.”
- And if this god loves them, he or she must also love the sodomites and the pedophiles.
This god must also love you when you steal things because you’re hungry and won’t work.
- This god loves you when you lie to others because it’s okay to lie if it’s best for you.
- So please don’t take this the wrong way. I AM TALKING ABOUT A FALSE GOD.
- This false god understands your situation in every instance.
- You always have an excuse when you do wrong. This god loves and accepts all excuses.
- If you believe in this god, then all the people of the world will love you too.
- All the people of this world will raise you up because you believe in this same universal god.
This universal god works for people of all religions. The Muslims have the same god as these fake Christians.
- The Catholics have the same god as the Buddhists.
- The Mormons have the same god as the Hindu.
- That’s why all the church leaders have fell for these same lies. They are deceived.
- But this universal god can bring everyone together in peace and unity. We can all now get along.
- “And that’s what we all want. We want peace and love and goodness by worshipping a false god.”
- “It’s so much easier when we get along with everyone else by having this same false god.”
- That’s what’s happening. Churches have moved to worshipping this false god.
I want you to see this today. We’re going to use Scripture that describes the ONE TRUE GOD.
- And then you all can tell me if the ONE TRUE GOD, the one up there in heaven right now, the one standing here in the midst of us right now, is the same God as this universal god that loves everyone.
 Isaiah 45:5-6 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
- The God of this Bible is one that is living and breathing right now. He’s alive. He’s real.
- He’s the one responsible for you being alive right now. He’s the one that gave you life.
- He’s the one that keeps your heart beating. He’s the one who gives you oxygen.
- From the rising of the sun to the setting of the sun, in all directions, there is no other God.
There Is No Other God But The God Of The Bible
“THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME,” saith the Lord. “I am the Lord, and there is none else.”
- This God of the Bible is the only one.
- What about this universal god that loves everyone? Is this the same God of the Bible?
- Well, look, we just read the truth in Isaiah Chapter 45 verses 5 and 6. Do you see that?
- Now, let’s go to the very next verse, verse 7 of Isaiah Chapter 45.
 Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
- Whoa!!! Hold on. Something is starting to go wrong here as I scratch my head.
- This God in this Bible sure isn’t matching up with this universal god that is only love all the time.
- The true God says, “I make peace.” That sounds like this false universal god. So far so good.
- But then God says, “I create evil.” What??? That must be a mistake. It’s not matching up.
- Let’s just mark that out and ignore it. Brain, please forget you saw that. That’s what people are doing.
- But God says, “I THE LORD DO ALL THESE THINGS.”
 Isaiah 45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
- That sounds good. Now, we’re back to positive things.
- We must ignore the negatives in the Bible if we’re going to believe in this false universal god.
- And the pastors in the churches will tell you that today. They make me sick.
- Because let’s keep going. Remember, there’s only one true God in this Bible.
 Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
- When you see the Scripture that says, “I make peace, and create evil” you better accept what God says.
- If you want to ignore it, “WOE TO HIM THAT STRIVETH WITH HIS MAKER!”
- Do you know what a potsherd is? “Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth.”
- A potsherd is a piece of a broken pot. We’re all broken. We aren’t perfect.
- But these broken pieces are the ones making up this new god that isn’t living.
- Are you going to strive against the true God by making up your own and ignoring God’s words?
 Isaiah 45:10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?
- Are you going to say to the living God, “What have you done, God? Who do you think you are, God?”
- That’s what these churches, preachers, radio stations, media, congressman, politicians are doing in this world.
- The pastors who supposedly represent the God of the Bible are leading the way to hell.
- “Hey everyone, follow me to hell. Our universal god will save you because he loves you no matter what.”
Here’s the truth from the Bible. This truth can be found from cover to cover in this Bible.
- If you want to be saved from death and hell, you MUST believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- You MUST believe on the right Jesus Christ of Nazareth that’s within this Bible.
- You can’t believe on some fake Jesus that isn’t Jesus Christ. If my name were Jesus, I couldn’t save you.
- The Jesus Christ in the Bible who is God and who is the Son of God can save you.
- He’s actually here right now in the midst of us, and He’s listening. He knows your thoughts.
- He knows my thoughts. He’s the true God. And He knows I will preach the truth from His word.
- Notice that there is a condition to God saving you.
- There is a condition for you to continue forever in God’s love.
 John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
- Notice exactly what this Scripture says. “For God so LOVED the world.” LOVED.
- The Bible never says God loves everyone in the entire world all the time. He has loved the world.
- For example, He has loved me. He kept giving me chances. He kept coming to me.
- I’ve rejected Him earlier in my life at times. I even had this universal false god at one time.
- I was falling for it. But thank God that He loved me and never gave up on me.
- Now, listen, if I would have continued to reject Him, He would reject me.
- Thank God that I finally changed my mind, though. And that’s all we have to do.
What’s the condition that we must meet in order for us to continue in God’s love?
- “That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
- Notice what it says at the end of verse 17 in John Chapter 3.
- “But that the world through Him might be saved.” Through HIM. Through HIM. Not anyone else.
- “The world through Him MIGHT be saved.” MIGHT BE SAVED. Why is it a “might be saved?”
- Because of the condition God Himself gave us: “Whosoever BELIEVETH IN HIM.”
If you believe in Jesus to save you, if you know 100% for sure that Jesus is THE Savior, He will save you.
- If you won’t believe on the true Jesus Christ in this Bible, then He won’t save you.
- God’s love is conditional love. He gives EVERYONE chances to believe on Him.
- IF you never take that opportunity and accept a free gift from God, He will throw you into hell.
- And the false preachers cringe when I say that. “OH NO, I DON’T BELIEVE HE JUST SAID THAT.”
Do you think I care what a false preacher thinks? I could care less. ZERO.
- Do you know who I care about? I care what Jesus thinks about what I’m saying.
- And that’s all you should care about too. Don’t care what I think. Don’t care what a preacher thinks.
- Just do what God says. Stand up for God. Fight for God. And He’ll take care of you.
There Are Huge Differences In This Universal God And God Of The Bible
Do you see the difference in this false universal god and the one true God?
- The false universal god being taught in churches is a god of love all the time.
- In reality, this god of love really is a god of hate. I’ll show you why.
- This false god loves everyone all the time no matter the evil and wicked things people are doing.
- This false god who can’t even see somehow looks at his or her people doing evil and says:
- “Oh, it’s okay pedophile just keep doing what you’re doing. I’ll still love you. Good job.”
- Do you all hear what this universal false god is like?
- “Oh, it’s okay harlot woman who purposely seduces men and splits up marriages. Good job.”
- “Oh, it’s okay sodomites. Everything is okay and good. It’s okay thieves. Good job. I still love you.”
Think about this. This false god that loves everyone no matter what is winning in this world right now.
- God is there in heaven allowing what people want. People get mad at God but this is what they want.
- They want to do whatever they want all the time and have no consequences for it.
- We want to loot, riot, steal, take whatever we want, it’s not fair, kill, murder, beat.
- We don’t want to work, but we want everything for free. The world hasn’t been fair to us.
- So we can do what we want. BUT WE LOVE EVERYONE. Is that love? No, it’s not at all.
So, let’s say God ruled this world right now, which He will come and rule this world.
- He will rule and reign on this earth for 1,000 years with an iron fist.
- Jesus will come, and then everyone will know. He’s not going to rule with a limp wrist.
- He’s going to rule with an iron fist. God put His Spirit within us, and we testify that He’s not weak.
- He’s not this soft feminine man who wears skinny jeans, must have perfect hair, and look amazing.
 Psalm 2:7-9 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.
- Jesus will break them with a rod of iron. You know those pedophiles?
- You know those thieves? You know those murderers? Jesus will break them into pieces.
- And you know what? He doesn’t even have to raise a finger. He just speaks and it happens.
 Revelation 2:26-27 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
- You will rule and reign with Jesus Christ. How are you going to do that?
- Well, you better know the word of God. What we learn in the Bible is for all eternity.
- His words are NEVER going away so we better get to learning them.
- Because He will expect us to rule with a rod of iron.
- If Jesus were ruling on this earth right now, what would happen to the sodomites?
 Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
- Yes, that’s exactly what would happen. Jesus HATES abominations. This is the God in the Bible.
- If that sounds wrong to you, you’re falling for a false god. You need to read and study the Bible.
- You need to take all the words in the Bible as truth. God said it. You believe it.
- Do you think if Jesus were ruling right now that He would let that go?
- Do you want an example of what happened when God was ruling over the Israelites on earth?
- He was there with them in the camp. What happened when He ruled?
 Numbers 15:32-34 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. 33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation. 34 And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
 Numbers 15:35-36 And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp. 36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.
- You might say, “WOW! That’s tough.” When God says He’ll rule with a rod of iron, that’s what He means.
- So we better get ready. Everyone is so lenient for everything.
- If someone came and murdered your son or your daughter, would you say, “It’s okay. I love you.”
- People are actually starting to do that. A family member is murdered.
- The person who murdered them isn’t sorry at all or even asking forgiveness.
- And the family member goes up and tells them they love them.
- That’s a universal false god of love right there. So what does the world do today?
- “Oh, it’s okay. We’ll let you go. Just do a better job next time.”
- And the murderer goes and murders someone else. How is that loving? That’s not love.
More Evil Does Not Equal More Love
Love doesn’t increase by allowing more evil. Allowing evil things to be done to others is not love.
- A righteous judge will convict the murderer and put that murderer to death as the Bible commands.
- An unrighteous judge will allow the murderer to go free so the murderer can go murder others.
- God is a righteous judge so He judges right. If I get a ticket for speeding, I expect to pay the fine.
- I was speeding. I broke the law. I deserve to pay the fine. But let’s say I don’t want to pay the fine.
- I go to my Dad who knows the judge and I say, “Dad, please help me get out of this fine.”
- My Dad goes to the judge and says, “Judge, please dismiss the case against my son.”
- Would a righteous judge dismiss the case? I committed the crime. I should pay the fine.
- A righteous judge would say, “No, I will not dismiss the case. The crime was committed.”
God Almighty in heaven is the righteous judge. The false universal god is an unrighteous judge.
- That false god says, “Oh sure. I will dismiss your case so you don’t have to pay the fine.”
- And you’re like, “Wow, I like this judge. I love this judge. He lets me do whatever I want.”
- But look at whose saying these things. The unrighteous man wants to get by with everything.
- The unrighteous Dad goes to the judge and wants to let his son get by with everything.
- The unrighteous judge says, “Okay. I forgive you. No penalty.” Do you all the unrighteousness there?
- Does that son ever learn to not break the law?
- No, he does whatever he wants all the time without penalty. He never learns.
- His life gets worse until he’s dead. He never thinks anything is fair. You always owe him something.
- The One TRUE GOD is a righteous God who punishes sin.
 Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Your payment for sin to God Almighty is a physical death. You will die.
- Your body will die unless you’re alive when the rapture happens, and you make it through the tribulation.
- God punishes us for sin in our flesh. He will punish us for sin in our soul unless we do one thing.
- We can believe on Jesus Christ, whose sacrifice forgives our sin, and our soul is forgiven.
- Jesus paid the price of our sin for us. If you believe on Him, He’ll step in and forgive your soul.
- He is the judge and He says, “I’ll forgive your soul of your sin IF you believe on me as THE Savior.”
- He’s stepping in for you righteously and gives you HIS righteousness IF you believe what He says.
- And then, your soul has righteousness accounted to it.
The unrighteous judge can’t give you any of his righteousness because he has none.
- Therefore, that judge allows you to go free when he shouldn’t.
- Jesus can set you free because He takes His righteousness and imputes His unto you.
- And then, since you now have righteousness, He sets your soul free.
- Do you see the difference? This false universal god can’t give you righteousness.
- You think you’re being set free and getting by with everything, but you aren’t.
- Do you know why you aren’t? Because the RIGHTEOUS GOD IS STILL THERE. He’s alive. He’s watching.
- You aren’t getting by with anything. God keeps your account for you. He knows what you’re doing.
This Bible that I read and study daily doesn’t say anything like this false universal god who is always positive.
- This false god is such a forgiving god. You don’t have to do anything to be forgiven.
- You don’t even have to ask forgiveness. This false god doesn’t even require that. “You are forgiven.”
“We Don’t Want To Hear The Negatives”
Do you know what I see in the Bible? I see a lot of negatives that preachers don’t want to hear.
- A recent pastor asked me why I focus on the negatives in the Bible. I told him that I didn’t write the Bible.
- I told him if he would actually read the entire Bible cover to cover over and over again, he would see a lot of negative things that don’t match his false god.
- He told me that god doesn’t hate and god doesn’t reject anyone.
- He should come to some point just like I did, when you stop and say: “This doesn’t match.”
- “This God of this Bible SURE is nothing like this false universal god.”
- This god that loves everyone no matter what doesn’t exist.
Did you know that God clearly says He hates people over and over again within the Bible?
- Now, don’t take this the wrong way. God HATES people. Will He ever hate you?
- Well, have you believed on the Lord Jesus Christ? If you have, He will never hate you EVER.
- If you haven’t believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, but you’re hearing this right now, most likely He doesn’t hate you.
- God loves people who haven’t believed on the Lord Jesus Christ. He still loves who haven’t believed.
If you continue to reject God over and over and over again, there comes a time when He can reject you.
- He can remove your part out of the Book of Life so you can never be saved.
- He says so in this Bible and what He says in this Bible is the truth.
- We’ve been over all the hate verses before many times, but I’ll show you a few.
- If you believe what God says about Himself, then you’ll see that He hates people.
 Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.
- God says, “For there I HATED THEM. I will love them no more.”
- The universal false god lovers will ignore this Scripture. Very negative. We must ignore. Must ignore.
- Robot. Must ignore. That’s what they do. “I WILL LOVE THEM NO MORE.”
- Big difference in this fake god that the world has created and the ONE TRUE GOD.
 Psalm 5:4-6 For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. 5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
- Do you know that man that is evil and wicked and loves to murder people?
- The universal false god loves that man. But the real God HATES that man with a passion.
- GOD WILL DESTROY THAT MAN. The Lord will greatly hate or ABHOR that man.
- The false preacher responds shaking his head, “Oh no my god wouldn’t do that.”
- And I respond, “You’re right. Your false god wouldn’t do that. Your false god allows evil and wickedness.”
- The righteous God who is on HIS THRONE in heaven won’t allow it. He will recompense. He will repay.
 Psalm 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
- What else do we hear about this universal god who loves everyone?
- I’m sure you’ve heard people say some of these things before. “Nothing evil comes from god.”
- “God won’t do anything bad to you. Only good comes from god. God is easy going.”
- “Don’t worry if you mess up because god won’t hurt you. God doesn’t throw people into hell.”
- Do you know what I say to all those things? BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.
- That’s what it sounds like to me now because I actually know the truth from God’s word.
 Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
- There goes the lie about God won’t do anything bad to you. There goes the lie that Jesus is soft.
- You see: I LOVE MY GOD. My God is in this Bible and He’s tough. You don’t mess with God.
I’ll Brag About My Father In Heaven
Do you know how boys growing up like to brag about their dad?
- I remember arguing with Lance Ashby on the school bus that my Dad was stronger than his.
- He said, “Well my Dad can bench press more than your Dad.”
- I said, “Well I can punch my Dad in his stomach as hard as I can and he doesn’t even flinch.”
- And we went on and on. Hey evil and wicked people: “MY GOD WILL TEAR YOU INTO PIECES.”
- “And there won’t be anyone there to deliver you.” So stop doing evil and turn to God.
- You can have that same God on your side if you would believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That’s the real God. I sure hope you don’t think:
- “That’s not my god in that Scripture. He wouldn’t do that.”
For some reason, people forget that God killed every living creature on earth with the flood.
- The only ones that made it through were 8 people and the creatures on the ark. That’s it.
- That should be enough to disprove the lie of this universal god who would never do that.
- People say that god wouldn’t destroy the sodomites because he only loves them.
- He already showed us what He’ll do.
 Genesis 19:24-25 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; 25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
- Did God make a mistake?
 1 Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.
- The sodomites of today’s world aren’t better than the sodomites in 1 Kings Chapter 14.
- They will do according to all the abominations of the nations that God has cast out before us.
 1 Kings 15:11-12 And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, as did David his father. 12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.
- Notice how sodomites, idols, and false gods go together.
- Sodomites have filled the so-called churches even around here.
- Do you think they have the same god as the God of the Bible? They sure don’t listen to God’s words.
- They can’t see them, read them, and understand them.
- What do they say to “And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the Lord?”
- “And he took away the sodomites out of the land.” What do they say to that?
- They say, “Oh, that’s not my god.” WAKE UP PEOPLE. So-called “Christians” are supporting a false god.
 2 Kings 22:2 And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, and walked in all the way of David his father, and turned not aside to the right hand or to the left.
- This is King Josiah right here.
 2 Kings 23:7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.
- Josiah did that which was right. He tore down their homes.
- In today’s “Christian” churches, we build them homes because we love them.
- They say, “Well, we can’t win them over to the Lord unless we give them everything they want.”
- What a lie. You don’t give them what they want. That’s not love. You give them the truth.
- They don’t like it. TOO BAD!!! You still tell them the truth. That’s love. LOVE IS TRUTH.
- Do you remember when God rained down manna from heaven? He gave them meat like they wanted?
- I want you to see something and tell me if this matches the universal false god that loves everyone.
 Psalm 78:17-18 And they sinned yet more against him by provoking the most High in the wilderness. 18 And they tempted God in their heart by asking meat for their lust.
- Do not provoke God. These people preaching lies about God are provoking God. And this God is real.
 Psalm 78:19-20 Yea, they spake against God; they said, Can God furnish a table in the wilderness? 20 Behold, he smote the rock, that the waters gushed out, and the streams overflowed; can he give bread also? can he provide flesh for his people?
- God provided all these things for these people and YET they spoke against Him.
- They mocked Him: “Can you give us bread also? Can you also provide flesh for us?”
 Psalm 78:21-22 Therefore the LORD heard this, and was wroth: so a fire was kindled against Jacob, and anger also came up against Israel; 22 Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation:
- There’s the way to be saved right there in Psalm Chapter 78. But they wouldn’t believe.
- “GOD WAS WROTH.” That means very angry. There goes the “God doesn’t get angry” lie.
- He got so angry that a FIRE was kindled against Israel. Why? Because they believed not in God.
- They didn’t think He could do those things. And they had seen so many miracles.
- They wouldn’t trust in the salvation of God. Understand that if you believe, God will take care of it.
Just Know That God Is There And Trust Him
“Well, I’m having trouble with my job. I’m having trouble with my family. I’m having trouble here.”
- “I need help, God. Are you going to help me or not?” Don’t question God.
- What should you do? You should know immediately that God is there and He can do it.
- Is there anything too hard for the Lord? NO, there isn’t. NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR GOD.
- Let’s see what happened here in Psalm Chapter 78.
 Psalm 78:23-25 Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven, 24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven. 25 Man did eat angels‘ food: he sent them meat to the full.
 Psalm 78:26-28 He caused an east wind to blow in the heaven: and by his power he brought in the south wind. 27 He rained flesh also upon them as dust, and feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea: 28 And he let it fall in the midst of their camp, round about their habitations.
 Psalm 78:29 So they did eat, and were well filled: for he gave them their own desire;
- He gave them what they wanted. Do you see that? “FOR HE GAVE THEM THEIR OWN DESIRE.”
- In this country, God is giving us what we want. People say, “Why aren’t you helping God?”
- Why would He help? He’s giving us what we want. Our country doesn’t want a God like Him.
- They want this false god that lets them do whatever they want and rewards them for doing evil.
- God says, “This is what you want. HAVE IT.” But understand, He will take care of us because we love Him.
 Psalm 78:30-31 They were not estranged from their lust. But while their meat was yet in their mouths, 31 The wrath of God came upon them, and slew the fattest of them, and smote down the chosen men of Israel.
- There goes all the other lies about God. “He wouldn’t do that.” Well, guess what? He did it.
- The wrath of God came down upon them, and HE SLEW THEM. I didn’t write this. God did.
- And watch the ignorance of these people after all of this.
 Psalm 78:32-33 For all this they sinned still, and believed not for his wondrous works. 33 Therefore their days did he consume in vanity, and their years in trouble.
- If you want trouble, turn to that other false god over the ONE TRUE GOD. God will end you.
 Psalm 78:34-35 When he slew them, then they sought him: and they returned and inquired early after God. 35 And they remembered that God was their rock, and the high God their redeemer.
- After God slew the choice men of Israel and the rest of them had lots of trouble, THEN they look for God.
- The entire Book of Judges shows us that same pattern.
- People won’t turn to God until there’s no one else to turn to.
- That false universal god won’t help you because he or she doesn’t exist.
- We’ve had it great in this country. Why do you think that is? God was helping us.
- We’re following the same pattern in the Book of Judges.
Did you know that to become a leader in the beginning of this country, many laws stated you must believe on the Lord Jesus Christ?
- Do you believe that? Now, look at us. “In God we trust” is being taken away.
- Trusting God is what saves you. They are taking this away. They don’t want God.
- They don’t want His salvation. Why in the world would you want to reject God Almighty?
- That’s the absolute dumbest thing that anyone could do. Don’t do it.
- God taking people out is all throughout the Bible. Hundreds of examples.
- “But my god wouldn’t do that?” Preachers and pastors are saying these things.
- What about the Passover in Egypt? He took out all the firstborn in Egypt.
 Exodus 12:29 And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.
- This false universal god doesn’t match the God of the Bible at all.
- Will God kill you? Ask a pastor that question today. “Pastor, will God kill you.”
- Let me give you my answer with the Scriptures.
 Exodus 22:22-24 Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. 23 If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry; 24 And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.
- Now, do you want to go take advantage of a widow or fatherless child?
- I was a deacon in the last church I was at.
- An older widow came to church. She started missing some services.
- I told the pastor I was going to give her a call and check on her to see if she’s okay and to see if she needed anything.
- He says, “NO, WE DON’T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH PEOPLE LIKE HER.”
- I was so shocked that I don’t even remember what I said. I think I laughed like he must have been joking.
- But he wasn’t joking. That’s called afflicting a widow. When she needed help, we gave her none.
Don’t Mess With The Widows And Fatherless Children
God sticks up for the widows and fatherless children. Do you see that? That’s my God right there.
- He says, “If you afflict them IN ANY WAY, and they cry unto me, I will hear their cry.”
- And what is He going to do to those people who afflict them?
- He says, “I WILL KILL YOU WITH THE SWORD.” Yeah, God said that. “I WILL KILL YOU.”
- So ask me if God will kill you. The answer is YES. End of answer.
- God says, “I will tear you into pieces. I will tear your flesh. I will kill you.”
- Why does He say all those things? Because He’ll do so IF you want to do evil and wicked things.
- He says these things so we have the fear of God. I fear God with all that I have.
- I know that if I knew His greatness FULLY, that I would just fall down on my knees as dead.
 Deuteronomy 32:39-40 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
- I love God, and the Scriptures show me how much I love Him. He says, “I’m it. I AM THE ONLY GOD.”
- “I KILL. I MAKE ALIVE. I WOUND. I HEAL.” No one can deliver you out of His hands.
- He says, “I swear by heaven that I LIVE FOREVER.” I love that Scripture right there.
- Moses and Joshua spoke those words right there to the children of Israel.
- And He spoke those to us today. And He warns us to SET OUR HEARTS unto those words.
- Don’t forget them lest He tears you into pieces. That’s what God says.
- We also hear that god doesn’t send anything evil our way. He only sends good things to us.
 1 Samuel 19:9 And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul, as he sat in his house with his javelin in his hand: and David played with his hand.
- Pastors don’t know what to do with that Scripture. “An evil spirit from the Lord.” What??? No way.
- God will do this. Saul didn’t want to listen to God. Saul was a saved man.
- But He didn’t want to listen to God. So what does God to do? He troubles Saul.
- At the end of Saul’s life, what does God to do? He slews Him. He takes Saul out of this world.
- He’s not doing anything good for God so God takes His life.
- If you remember, the Lord sought to kill Moses because he wouldn’t circumcise his child.
- Hundreds upon hundreds of examples. God teaches us who He is within the Bible.
- Here’s some Scripture that so-called pastors absolutely hate.
 2 Kings 2:22-23 So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake. 23 And he went up from thence unto Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
 2 Kings 2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
- You should hear the pastors try to get around that Scripture. This shouldn’t be a surprise to you.
- God says that He’ll do these things. He warns us over and over about being an evil and wicked person.
 Hosea 13:5-6 I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of great drought. 6 According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.
 Hosea 13:7-8 Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them: 8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
- You should be happy when God gets rid of the evil and wickedness out of this earth.
- That’s what we should want. We try to change the world with the Gospel.
- But if someone is rejected because they will not accept the Gospel, we hope God gets rid of them.
- When God gets rid of them, we should be happy. They won’t come for your kids any more.
- They won’t come to steal from you anymore. They won’t come to kill you anymore.
 Psalm 55:15-16 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them. 16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.
- That’s a prayer right there written by the Spirit of God within King David.
- To the wicked and evil person, “Let death seize upon them. Let them go down quickly into hell.”
- As for me, though, I will call upon God. God will save me.
- In other words, if you won’t call upon God, hell is coming for you.
- Does this sound like the universal god that is so nice and loving? It’s not.
- The love of this world is actually hate. And the people of this world call God hateful.
- GOD IS LOVE. And love means punishing evil and wickedness because it hurts everyone.
- When something hurts everyone, it’s not loving to allow it to continue.
 1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
- TRUE LOVE is following God’s commandments because GOOD comes from doing so.
Love Is Walking After The True God’s Commandments
 2 John 6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
- Love is not allowing everyone to do everything they want.
- Love is walking after the commandments of God.
- God says to do what He says because He knows more than us.
- Doing what He says will always end up better for us. He only wants the best for us.
- But all the evil and wicked men and women of this world think they know better than God.
- Before we close today, I want to read one more set of Scripture for all the pastors out there who have accepted this false universal god that can’t breathe, can’t see, can’t hear, and definitely can’t save anyone.
 Malachi 2:1-2 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you. 2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
 Malachi 2:3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
- That’s for the pastors out there. God will take care of the lying pastors one day.
- Those pastors are sending our friends and our family to hell, and I take it personal.
- And I know God takes it even more personal than me. You can see that in the Bible.
Fear the ONE TRUE GOD because He is one that you should fear.
- The world tells you that you “shouldn’t fear anything.” NO FEAR. “Fear is not welcome here.”
- That’s another lie. There’s ONE that you should fear and that’s GOD ALMIGHTY.
- If you fear Him, He will be your greatest ally. If you won’t fear Him, He’ll be your worst nightmare.
 Psalm 66:16 Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.
- I’m only here right now because God saved me. I didn’t deserve to be saved.
- But He saved my soul simply because I trusted Him. And I won’t stop now. And I won’t look back.
- I hope that all of you here right now will join with me AS ONE just as the Bible says and never look back.
- We will fear the Lord here, and we will not fear man.
- Please, whatever you do, open your eyes by reading and hearing the words directly from God.
- He tells us all about Him, and He is THE AMAZING GOD. There is none like Him. NONE.