- Sermon Slides for Sermon Who Are The Children Of Abraham?: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Who Are The Children Of Abraham?: PDF
 The title of the sermon today is “WHO ARE THE CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM?”
Will All Of Physical Israel Be Saved?
- For some reason in churches today, preachers teach that all of physical Israel will be saved.
- They say that all the Jews in Israel are the children of Abraham and they will be saved.
- “They are the physical descendants of Abraham so God will automatically save them.”
- Is this the truth? Will God save all of the physical descendants of Abraham?
- False preachers will tell you that God will save ALL the physical children of Israel.
- So, let’s first see what the religions are in the man-made state of Israel.
- Remember, this is where most of the Jews are today. What are the religions in Israel today?
- So, we see 81% of the population believes in the religion of Judaism.
- Even between those, they are split up between different groups with different beliefs.
- 8% are Ultra-Orthodox, 10% are Religious, 23% are Traditional, and 40% are Secular.
- We also see 14% of the population in Israel are Muslim. 2% are Druze which believe in other weird things.
- They believe in reincarnation as an example. And 2% of the population say they are Christian.
A huge number of the population of physical descendants of Abraham in Israel today are not Christians.
- This means they do not believe that Jesus Christ is “THE” Savior of the world.
- Their religious books called the Talmud state that Jesus was a sorcerer that practiced black magic.
- Jesus enticed them to apostasy or was able to get some to forsake God. Jesus was a magician.
- They say Jesus turned to idolatry and false god worship. They say Mary was a prostitute.
Let’s see what their Talmud says and then you can tell me if they have the same Jesus as the Bible.
- Here’s what they say: “The mother of Jesus was a whore. She played the harlot with carpenters.”
- The Bible says she was a virgin. The religion of Judaism calls Mary a whore.
- They say Jesus was born of adultery. They say Jesus was an evil man. “He was a magician and a fool.”
- Their Talmud calls Jesus Balaam who is a false god. They call Jesus a devil. They says this:
- “Balaam had tremendous potential and started out as a true prophet of God.”
- “However, he turned to evil and in the end of his life became a sorcerer. He used black magic.”
- They say that Jesus died at 33 or 34 years of age because he was a bloody and deceitful man.
 Psalm 5:6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
 Psalm 55:23 But thou, O God, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I will trust in thee.
- They use that Scripture in Psalms as an example of Jesus. He died early and that’s why.
- “He was a bloody and deceitful man.” In other words, they say Jesus was a liar.
- If you went to the man-made state of Israel today that was created by the United Nations in 1948, and asked them if they believe Jesus of the Bible is THE SAVIOR, they would say no.
- Many of them would tell you that they hate Jesus Christ. Many will say that they would kill Him again.
- So, my question today is: “Do they have the same Jesus as the Bible?”
- Obviously, they don’t. And let’s see what that means.
 1 John 2:22-23 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
- Does the religion of Judaism have the same God that we do as Christians?
- That’s what all the false preachers are telling everyone today. “We have the same God.”
- “We need to support the Jews in Israel because they are God’s people. Send them all your money.”
- But the Bible clearly says that we don’t have the same God at all.
- They deny Jesus Christ. THEY ARE LIARS that Scripture says. They are ANTICHRIST that Scripture says.
- They deny the Son of God, Jesus Christ. That Scripture says, “THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER.”
- God the Father is not their God. He says so. If you deny Jesus Christ, you deny Him.
 Genesis 12:1-2 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
 Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
- The false preachers tell people today that “YOU MUST SUPPORT THE STATE OF ISRAEL TODAY!!!”
- “If you send them a blessing of money, God will bless you with money.” That’s what they preach.
- They quote Genesis 12:3 over and over again. “If you bless Israel, God will bless you.”
- “If you curse Israel, God will curse you.” Now, do you think God is for people who hate Him?
- Do you think God is for the people who want to kill His Son again?
- Do you think God is for the people who lie about Him? They’ve made up some false Jesus.
- The religion of Judaism is evil and the people spreading lies about Jesus Christ are evil.
- If you think God is for people who talk trash about Him, you need to read the Bible through again.
 Jeremiah 13:9-10 Thus saith the LORD, After this manner will I mar the pride of Judah, and the great pride of Jerusalem. 10 This evil people, which refuse to hear my words, which walk in the imagination of their heart, and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them, shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing.
- That’s just one example. There are thousands of examples in the Bible just like this.
- God is talking about the Jews right there. Jews are from JUDAH. They are evil people.
- Why are they evil people? The Bible says they refuse to hear God’s words.
- They walk in the imagination of their hearts. They walk after other gods. They don’t worship God!!!
- They worship false gods. And God says, “THEY ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING.”
- We are not to help people who hate God. We are not to send blessings to people who HATE GOD.
 2 Chronicles 19:1-2 And Jehoshaphat the king of Judah returned to his house in peace to Jerusalem. 2 And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.
- If we help the ungodly, and Judaism is the chiefest example of ungodly, then wrath from God is upon us.
- He won’t send you a blessing when you bless those who hate God.
- If you help the ungodly and love them that hate the Lord, WRATH is upon thee from the Lord.
- God will come after you, and you can’t hide from God Almighty.
- You can hide from a false god because a false god can’t see, hear, or breathe.
- But you can’t hide from the living God who fills the heavens and the earth.
 Jeremiah 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.
- Think about this. God entrusted His words to the children of Abraham. That was their job.
- They were to take God’s word and make sure the rest of the earth understood it.
- God showed them miracle after miracle. He saved them over and over and over again.
- The first 5 books of the Bible, which the religion of Judaism professes to believe, tells us that over and over again.
What’s It Take To Make It To Heaven According To Judaism?
What does the religion of Judaism say it takes to be saved and go to heaven?
- Many Jews today do not even believe there is a heaven. “There is no life after death.”
- No wonder they’re miserable people. They don’t believe in God or heaven.
- For some of them that do believe in heaven, they get there through doing good works.
- And what good works do they do to make it to heaven? They must do MITZVAHS.
- There are 613 different MITZVAHS that they can do to get good credit with God.
- If they pray and do these different MITZVAHS, they can make it into heaven.
- They believe following the law is what gets them into heaven. Is this what the Bible says? Let’s see.
 Romans 4:1-3 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
- Paul wrote the Book of Romans. He is one of the physical children of Abraham.
- Works are called works of the flesh in the Bible because we have to do those works in our body or flesh.
- The religion of Judaism is saying you must do works of the flesh to make it to heaven.
- This Scripture says, “What did Abraham our father find out about works of the flesh?”
- Abraham found out that doing good works doesn’t allow him to glory before God.
- He can glory before man but not before God. In other words, good works doesn’t get him righteousness.
- What does verse 3 say, though? How did Abraham get righteousness?
- “ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD AND IT WAS COUNTED TO HIM FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!”
 Romans 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
- If you want to try to work your way to heaven as the religion of Judaism, you don’t receive heaven.
- You simply receive more debt. God’s grace means He gives you something you don’t deserve.
- You already owe God a great debt that you can’t repay with good works.
- He gave you life. You can’t repay that. You sin against God every day. You can’t repay that debt.
 Romans 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
- Believing on God is what gives you righteousness. Your faith in God is counted for righteousness.
- This is what Abraham knew. This is what Abraham found out. King David knew this.
- All of the saved people of all time knew this.
 Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
- All the prophets in the Bible knew they must be saved through God.
- In order to receive remission of sins, God must forgive your sins.
- And He only does that when you believe on Him.
 Romans 4:6-8 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
- So, the Jews today say that doing good works will earn them enough righteousness to get to heaven.
- GOD, IN THE BIBLE, says “NO, IT WON’T.” Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
 Romans 4:9-10 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. 10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.
- Circumcision is one of those 613 mitzvah’s that the Jews say will gain you righteousness.
- God commanded Abraham to be circumcised. Did Abraham gain righteousness when He got circumcised?
- The Bible says, “NO, not in circumcision but in uncircumcision.”
- Abraham was already saved before he was circumcised by believing God.
 Romans 4:11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:
- Notice what this Scripture says. Abraham had faith before he was circumcised.
- Abraham would be the FATHER of all them that believe!!! Though, they be not circumcised.
- Righteousness is imputed to all those that BELIEVE. And then, Abraham is their father.
- So, who are the children of Abraham? It’s not the physical seed of Abraham.
- It’s all those who believe on God Almighty. This is what the Bible teaches CLEARLY.
 Romans 4:12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.
- Now, I want you to see this next Scripture clearly.
 Romans 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
- The promise of eternal life was not to Abraham or his seed through the law.
- That promise only comes through the righteousness of FAITH.
- The religion of Judaism says only they can be righteous because they are the physical seed of Abraham.
- Since you aren’t a Jew, you can’t go to heaven. That’s called racist.
- Since you didn’t come from Abraham, you can’t go to heaven.
- But they can go to heaven because of their race and because of the good works they do.
Judaism Doesn’t Believe The New Testament Or The Entire Bible
They don’t believe in the Book of Romans, though.
- They won’t listen to the words of Paul who is from the physical seed of Abraham.
- They won’t listen to one of their own family members. Paul write this in Philippians.
 Philippians 3:1-3 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe. 2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. 3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
- He says, “Christians have no confidence in the flesh.” We know that we aren’t saved by good works.
- “We rejoice in Christ Jesus.” Is that what the religion of Judaism is doing? No, they aren’t.
- But watch what Paul says next because this is exactly what the Jews are doing today.
 Philippians 3:4-6 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: 5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; 6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
- Paul says, “If any man has confidence that their good works can get them to heaven, it would be me.”
- He says, “I was circumcised the eighth day. I am of the stock of Israel. I am from the tribe of Benjamin.”
- “I am an Hebrew of the Hebrews. As for the law, I was a Pharisee.” He’s saying, “I followed the law.”
- That’s what the Jews are saying today.
- Paul says, “And I even persecuted the church who believed in Jesus Christ.”
- He says I was blameless when I followed the religion of the Jews. He was a Jew!!!
 Philippians 3:7-8 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
- All of those things: following the law, being of the physical seed of Abraham, being a Hebrew?
- Paul says, “THOSE THINGS ARE DUNG.” He says those things are POO. I love the Apostle Paul.
 Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
- Paul says, “I can’t gain righteousness by doing good works of the law.”
- The religion of Judaism says you can. God says you can’t.
- Churches around here say you can. “Be baptized, go to church, do good works.”
- “That’s what gets you to heaven.” They are liars. Understand that right now.
I thank God for Paul and for sending Paul to write the truth to us through the Holy Spirit.
- Paul says, “I gave all of those things up, and I’m telling you the truth.” Listen Jews. Please listen.
- But they won’t. They won’t read, study, and believe the New Testament. They won’t believe Paul.
- But, they don’t need the New Testament to find the way to be saved.
- They say that they believe the Torah or the first 5 books of the Bible.
 Galatians 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
 James 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
- These are Jews that are writing these book of the Bible. They were Jews as in the religion of the Jews.
- They were Jews as in physical descendants of Abraham.
- When Abraham believed God, God then accounted righteousness to Abraham.
- This works the same way for you. If you want to go to heaven, believe what God says.
- The Jews say they believe God but only the first 5 books of the Bible. But notice what this next verse says.
 Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
- “For what saith the Scripture.” That’s in the New Testament, but do you know what that means?
- That simply means the New Testament is quoting the Old Testament.
- So, let’s see where this quote comes from. It comes from the first book of the Bible, GENESIS.
- The religion of Judaism professes to believe the Book of Genesis. Moses wrote this book.
- They profess to believe Moses. Let’s see what Moses wrote.
 Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.
- God tells Abram, “I AM THY SHIELD AND I AM THY EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD.”
- That reward doesn’t come through you and your great works. It comes through God.
- I want to show you today what God is promising Abraham. People miss this so please hear this today.
 Genesis 15:2-3 And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus? 3 And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.
- Abraham, at this time, didn’t have ANY CHILDREN. Remember, the title of the sermon is:
- “Who are the children of Abraham?”
 Genesis 15:4-5 And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir. 5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.
- God brings Abraham out and says, “Look towards the heaven, Abraham.”
- “Look at the stars, Abraham. Do you see how many stars there are, Abraham?”
- “SO SHALL THY SEED BE.” In other words, Abraham is going to have lots and lots of children.
- The Jews of today’s world think that God is talking about them.
- But they stopped reading too early. They missed the next verse.
 Genesis 15:6 And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
- There’s the verse that is being quoted in the New Testament.
- How did Abraham get righteousness? GOD GAVE HIM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS. Why did God do that?
- Simply because Abraham believed the promise that God just made to him.
 Genesis 17:4-6 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. 5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. 6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
- God promises Abraham to make him a father of MANY NATIONS. Not just Judah. Not just the Jews.
- Not just Israel. A FATHER OF MANY NATIONS.
- God doesn’t care what race you are, where you’re from, what your job title happens to be, how good looking you are, how tall you are, how skinny you are, how big you are, or anything else.
- God simply cares what you believe. Do you believe on Him to save you?
- God does not respect persons. He doesn’t care about your race. The religion of Judaism is about race.
- The preachers in so-called Christian churches are teaching all physical Israel will be saved because of race.
- That is not what the Bible teaches. Let’s see what the Bible actually teaches.
Will All Of Israel Be Saved Because Of Their Race?
 Genesis 18:18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
- All the nations of the earth shall be blessed in Abraham.
- So, the false preachers take that verse and say that we must support Israel today because we are only blessed through the people who hate Jesus.
- That is not what that Scripture means. Let’s keep going so you can see this today.
- Do you remember when Abraham was going to sacrifice HIS ONLY SON, Isaac? Let’s read about that.
- I want you to understand that this is prophesying about the ONLY SON OF GOD, Jesus Christ.
 Genesis 22:6-7 And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together. 7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?
- Did you know this is said to have happened in the place Jesus was crucified?
- Isaac, HIS ONLY SON, carried the wood. Jesus carried the cross.
- Isaac is going up there to become a sacrifice. He asks, “Where’s the lamb for a burnt offering?”
 Genesis 22:8-9 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together. 9 And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood.
- Abraham prophesies and tells Isaac, “God will provide HIMSELF a lamb for a burnt offering.”
- Jesus is God and Jesus will provide HIMSELF as the Lamb of God.
- GOD HIMSELF will become the burnt offering, a sacrifice for our sins.
 Genesis 22:10-11 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son. 11 And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.
 Genesis 22:12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
- Abraham had great faith in God. He was willing to give up his only son as God asked him to do.
 Genesis 22:13-14 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son. 14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah-jireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.
 Genesis 22:15-16 And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, 16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
- And this next Scripture is what I want you to see today. Please look closely here.
 Genesis 22:17-18 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
- God tells Abraham that IN HIS SEED shall all the nations of the earth be blessed. IN HIS SEED.
- So, the Jews today and the false preachers today teach that we’re all blessed through the physical seed of Abraham.
- All the Jews in Israel today are the way for us to be blessed. Do you understand what they’re saying?
- I want to show you how they’ve replaced JESUS CHRIST with themselves.
- WE ARE NEVER BLESSED THROUGH SINFUL HUMANS LIKE OURSELVES OR LIKE THEM. NEVER!!!
- What SEED is this Scripture talking about here? Who are we blessed through?
 Matthew 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
- Jesus Christ is the SON OF ABRAHAM. Mary came from the physical seed of Abraham.
- In the seed of Abraham shall all nations be blessed!!! That’s talking about Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ would be the sacrifice, the substitution for Abraham’s only son Isaac.
- Do you see this today? But the false preachers put THE JEWS in the place of Jesus Christ.
- They say, “You’re going to be blessed through the people who hate Jesus Christ.” WOW is all I can say.
- Jesus is the seed of Abraham that all nations will be blessed through.
We Are The Children Of Abraham IF We Believe On Jesus Christ
What does that mean? We are the children of Abraham IF we believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Who are the children of Abraham? It’s all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Do you remember when God tells Abraham to look up to the stars and see how many are there?
- Well, guess what? If you’ve believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, you were one of those stars.
- You count as one of those people.
- You are one of the children of Abraham that God promised him that night.
- It doesn’t matter what’s in your DNA. It doesn’t matter if you physically are a Jew or not.
- RACE DOESN’T MATTER AT ALL TO GOD. He made you. You didn’t get a choice of your race.
- But you do get a choice of what you believe.
 John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
- That’s the seed of Abraham speaking right there that all nations are blessed through.
- That’ the EXACT WORDS of Jesus Christ. He tells you how to blessed.
- He tells you how to receive everlasting life. Simply BELIEVE on Him as THE SAVIOR.
- Believe HE IS THE SON OF GOD who has the power to save you. Believe that nothing else will do.
- It’s not about race. It’s not about religion. It’s not about your works.
 John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
 John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
 John 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
- Whosoever, whosoever, whosoever. Aren’t you glad God made it that way?
- Aren’t you glad God didn’t base it on something you can’t control like race? That wouldn’t be fair.
 Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
 Romans 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
 1 John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
- Whosoever, whosoever, whosoever BELIEVETH in Jesus Christ is born of God.
- Not once does the Bible say that a physical descendant of Abraham would be saved just because of Abraham.
 Romans 11:26-27 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
- The false preachers will say, “SEE!!! All Israel shall be saved.” That means all of physical Israel.
- Look, there’s a physical Israel and there’s a spiritual Israel.
- Children of Abraham are not the children of the flesh. Romans says so.
- The false preachers don’t read the whole Book of Romans. They pick and choose verses they like.
- You have to understand the Book and the Bible as a whole.
- ALL OF ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED, and you are a part of Spiritual Israel.
- All those who believe are the children of Israel and the children of Abraham.
 Galatians 3:6-7 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. 7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
 Galatians 3:8-9 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. 9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
- God preached the Gospel unto Abraham. This means Abraham knew that his children would be those with faith.
- Abraham actually had a son before Isaac. His name was Ishmael. He was Abraham’s physical child.
- But Abraham knew that he wouldn’t be a child of faith as Isaac represented the child of faith.
- That’s why Abraham allowed Ishmael to be cast out of the house.
 Galatians 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
- When you believe on Jesus to save you, you’re FREE!!!
- When you believe works will save you, you’re never free.
- Let’s say that I’m wrong, and the Bible actually meant that all of physical Israel will be saved.
- False preachers say, “God will make the Jews believe, and He will save all of them.”
- Well, let’s see if that actually happens in the Bible.
- The children of Israel have been around for a long time. Many have died, right?
- Let’s find some examples in the Bible because that’s why God put them there.
 Luke 16:19-21 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
 Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
- The beggar died and went to heaven to be with Abraham IN HEAVEN.
- But the rich man died, and let’s see where he went.
 Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
- That rich man went to hell, and he never leaving there.
- Once you die without believing on Jesus Christ, you will go to hell.
- If you take your last breath without believing on Jesus Christ, hell is the destination.
- And that’s why this rich man went to hell. And he’s in torment.
- And guess who we see here? ABRAHAM. And Abraham is a far way off.
- But God makes it where the rich man in hell can see and speak to Abraham who is in heaven.
The Physical Seed Of Abraham, In This Example, Is Burning In Hell
 Luke 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
- Look closely. This rich man calls Abraham, FATHER ABRAHAM. What does that tell you?
- This man is the physical seed of Abraham and he is burning in hell.
 Luke 16:25-26 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
- Abraham says, “SON, YOU CANNOT PASS FROM THERE TO HERE.” Once in hell, you aren’t leaving.
- But Abraham calls him son. He is a physical descendant of Abraham.
 Luke 16:27-29 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house: 28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. 29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
 Luke 16:30-31 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
- The man begs Abraham to go tell his family. Abraham says that they have Moses and the prophets.
- The point of the story is this man was of the seed of Abraham, and he went to hell.
- That means ALL OF ISRAEL does not mean ALL OF PHYSICAL ISRAEL. There’s one missing right there.
- And if one is missing, then it’s definitely NOT ALL.
- And this next Scripture should PUT AN END TO THE ARGUMENT. It’s very easy to see this.
 Romans 9:6-7 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
- They are not all ISRAEL which are of ISRAEL. The physical seed who won’t believe are not of Israel.
 Romans 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
- The religion of Judaism is a fleshly religion, children of the flesh.
- They believe in themselves to work their way to heaven. These are NOT the children of God.
- Now, can the Jews in Israel today be saved? Yes they can IF they change their mind and believe.
- IF God hasn’t already rejected them, they can believe and can be saved.
 Romans 9:9-10 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son. 10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;
 Romans 9:11-12 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
- Isaac and Rebekah had twins. Obviously, both are the physical seed of Abraham.
- Abraham was Isaac’s grandfather. Abraham was Esau’s grandfather.
- Isaac and Esau are twins from the same Dad and Mom and from the same Abraham.
What About Esau Who Was The Physical Seed Of Abraham?
 Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
- There’s a second example for you. GOD LOVED JACOB (who is called Israel by the way) and hated Esau.
- Why would God love one but not the other? Jacob had faith. Esau never had faith.
- But they were both the physical seed of Abraham!!! Obviously, they are not all Israel which are of Israel.
 Hebrews 12:16-17 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. 17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.
- God rejected Esau because he was evil and wicked. He worshipped other gods and was a profane person.
- God rejected Esau and hated him. Esau was the physical seed of Abraham!!!
- Again, this means that the children of Abraham are not all his physical seed.
- As humans, we look at the fleshly side of things when God looks at the spiritual side of things.
- There are many examples throughout the Bible where the physical children of Israel were not saved.
- I’m going to give you one last example before we end today. And this might just be the best one.
 John 8:30-32 As he spake these words, many believed on him. 31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
- There were many Jews in the time of Jesus who believed on Him and were saved.
 John 8:33-35 They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
- These other Jews who were there are arguing back with Jesus.
- “Hey, we are Abraham’s seed and we are not in bondage. We’re already free. We don’t need you, Jesus.”
- That’s what they’re saying. Jesus knows they’re sinners and have no righteousness.
 John 8:36-37 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 37 I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
- They wouldn’t accept the words of Jesus. They wouldn’t believe His words.
- Jesus calls them “ABRAHAM’S SEED.” They are the physical seed of Abraham.
 John 8:38-39 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. 39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
- Jesus is telling them that have a different father than He does.
- Remember, Jesus is a physical descendant of Abraham through Mary.
- Jesus isn’t talking about an earthly father. He’s talking about the SPIRITUAL FATHER in heaven.
 John 8:40-41 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
- They are telling Jesus that they aren’t worshipping a false god. They have one Father who is God.
- They are saying, “WE ARE ABRAHAM’S SEED.”
 John 8:42-43 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
 John 8:44-45 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
- They were not the spiritual children of Abraham. They were his physical seed but not spiritual seed.
- Why? Because they would NOT believe Jesus. Their Father is not GOD ALMIGHTY.
- Their father is the devil. So, when those Jews died, do you think they were saved and went to heaven?
- NO WAY. They were rejected and children of the devil.
- Who are the children of Abraham? They are the saved people who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Through Jesus Christ ALONE will all nations be blessed.
- If you want to be of the spiritual nation of Israel, you must believe on Jesus Christ to save you.
- I hope you’ll do that right now. Simply ask Jesus to save you, and He’ll do it.