- Sermon Slides for Sermon Why Women Shouldn’t Be Pastors: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Why Women Shouldn’t Be Pastors: PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon Why Women Shouldn’t Be Pastors: Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon Why Women Shouldn’t Be Pastors: Video
 The title of the sermon: “WHY WOMEN SHOULDN’T BE PASTORS.”
Progressive Churches Have Women Pastors
- Today, we’re going to learn the truth from the Scriptures about women being pastors.
- You can go into Louisville and see how many churches are now being led by women pastors.
- The cities become more and more progressive and liberal and they think they know better than God.
- You would think that reading the Bible would be a requirement for a pastor.
- You would think that actually attempting to follow the Bible would be a requirement for a pastor.
My question is for all the women pastors out there today. Do you really want to go against the word of God?
- Do you really not have any fear of God at all? Have you even read the Bible at all?
- Are you really going to attempt to twist all the Scriptures? REALLY? Do you think God will be happy?
- Maybe you aren’t seeing all the warning within the Bible from GOD AMIGHTY?
- He’s the one that you pretend to follow. You call yourselves “Christians.” A Christian follows Jesus Christ.
A true Christian won’t ignore all of His words. JESUS SAYS SO HIMSELF. But you ignore all His words.
- You aren’t a pastor for the God of the Bible. You’re a pastor for Satan. You’re leading a devil church.
- And that’s the truth. If you don’t like it, you should turn to the true God of the Bible.
- Why would you act as if you’re “Christian,” but you won’t follow God’s words?
- If you won’t follow God and His words, then you aren’t Christian.
 1 Timothy 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
- Now keep in mind that this is the New Testament.
- The modern and progressive churches of this day and age don’t want to hear the Old Testament.
- Well, this isn’t the Old Testament. THIS IS THE NEW TESTAMENT.
- There are 2 church offices: BISHOP and DEACON. That’s it. 2 offices within the church.
- Pastors of today’s churches would be considered bishops. 1) Bishops. 2) Deacons.
“If a MAN desire the office of a bishop, HE desireth a good work.”
- Does this say “WOMAN” anywhere? Does this say “SHE” anywhere?
- You might say, “Well, maybe this is referring to women also. Maybe MAN means woman in this case.
- So, look where we are in the Bible. We are right at the beginning of 1 Timothy Chapter 3. See that?
- Let’s go back to the previous chapter, 1 Timothy Chapter 2.
 1 Timothy 2:9-10 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
 1 Timothy 2:11-14 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
- So, yes, the Bible knows how to differentiate between men and women.
- And especially, the Bible does so right here in the book of 1 Timothy.
- “Let a woman learn in silence with all subjection.”
- “But I suffer not a woman to teach NOR usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.”
Why is that? Why would God want men leading the churches and teaching in the churches?
- “For Adam was FIRST formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived.”
- Do you remember the first sin? It wasn’t Adam who was deceived. EVE WAS DECEIVED.
- “But the woman being deceived was in the transgression.”
- In other words, women are more easily deceived by Satan than men.
This is why God doesn’t want women leading HIS CHURCHES.
- This is why women shouldn’t be pastors in the churches.
- Now, Satan loves women to lead his devil churches. He can deceive them much more easily.
- BUT GOD DOESN’T WANT WOMEN LEADING HIS CHURCHES. That’s simple and easy to understand.
- Is that not what the Bible says? Am I making this up? No, I’m not.
 1 Timothy 3:1-3 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
- If a MAN desires to be a bishop, HE desires a good work. Don’t change or twist the words of the Bible.
- “THE HUSBAND OF ONE WIFE.” How are you going to twist those words? You can’t twist these words.
- But you can go choose whatever Bible version you like best and pick the one that makes you feel better.
- That’s what a woman who is easily deceived would do. That’s what an easily deceived man would do.
- But I couldn’t even find a version that twists the part that says, “THE HUSBAND OF ONE WIFE.”
- You must be a man to be a bishop. You must be the husband of one wife.
- And that means ONE WIFE ONLY in your entire life. Not one wife at a time. ONE WIFE EVER!!!
- God says that marriage is between a man and a woman.
 Genesis 2:23-24 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. 24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
- None of this has changed in God’s eyes. The husband of one wife refers to a man.
- A bishop or a pastor or an overseer or a church leader MUST be a man.
- THE BISHOP must be a man with ONE WIFE. Not two. Not three. Not four. Not five. ONE WIFE.
- That’s it. The King James Bible is very clear and very easy to understand.
There Is No Need For Modern Bible Versions Because God’s Word Doesn’t Change
The other “MODERN” versions, that I have no need for AT ALL, twist words to make people happy.
- I’m sure you can find some new version that takes out the HE’S, SHE’S, and genders.
- You can make something say whatever you want, but don’t act like it’s God’s words.
- When you take His words and change them, the result is not God’s words.
- We see that a bishop FIRST AND FOREMOST must be a man.
- If your church has a woman pastor, then you need to run from that church. It’s not a Christian church.
- They aren’t following Jesus Christ and HIS WORDS. They don’t hear His words. They do what they want.
 1 Timothy 3:4-5 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; 5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
- A bishop MUST rule well HIS own house. Let me say it again, “HIS OWN HOUSE.” HIS, HIS, HIS.
- “Having HIS children in subjection with all gravity.”
- If a man can’t rule over His own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?
- A man is supposed to rule over his own house including his wife.
- In today’s world, people would go: “OH NO HE JUST DIDN’T.” Oh yes, I just did.
- I don’t care what this modern and progressive world thinks. I could care less what someone thinks of me.
I care what God thinks of me. Don’t waste your time letting me know how old-fashioned and out of date I am.
- I could care less what you think. I care what God says right there.
- A MAN should be RULING OVER the church of God.
- If a man can’t rule over his own CHILDREN, how will he rule over the church?
- Ruling over women and children is not difficult at all.
For example, over the weekend, I see this approximately 8 year old boy whining over something because he wasn’t getting what he wanted.
- There was only a woman there with him. She kept trying to give him other things to make him happy.
- She was giving him whatever he wanted in an attempt to make him happy so he wouldn’t whine.
- What she was doing, though, was making him more of a cry baby who will only whine more and more.
- I could take care of that in about 10 seconds. And next time he’ll think twice about whining.
- I don’t do whining and crying over nothing. I don’t do spoiled little kids.
- Men who love God who rule over their homes won’t put up with that.
 Proverbs 23:12-14 Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge. 13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
- The woman who just kept giving him everything he wanted was not wise at all.
- CORRECT THAT CHILD. “For if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.”
- Listen to that command.
- “THOU SHALT BEAT HIM WITH THE ROD, AND SHALT DELIVER HIS SOUL FROM HELL.”
- That’s the problem with this world. Women are so easy on everyone. “Just give them what they want.”
These women pastors grew up in homes where they got whatever they wanted.
- They’re like that little WHINER who wouldn’t stop whining because he didn’t get what he wanted.
- These women who are pastors should be STOPPED by their so-called “Christian” husbands.
- What a joke of a so-called man these MEN must be. WEAK MEN.
- Won’t stand up for God’s word to their own wife. WEAK in God’s word. They don’t hear His words at all.
- But their wives are making a lot of money and their wives are happy ruling over them.
- But guess what? It won’t turn out good for anyone. Watch what happens to these people. NOT GOOD.
If you can’t keep your own wife and children in subjection, you can’t be a bishop or a pastor.
- The Bible says these things over and over again. A WOMAN CANNOT BE A PASTOR according to the Bible.
- But, do they do what they want anyway? Of course they do.
- Does that make all these women a Biblical pastor in God’s eyes? NO, it doesn’t. They aren’t God’s pastors.
- And if they aren’t God’s pastors, guess who is left? Satan. They are pastors for Satan.
- “But we do so many good things at Northeast Christian Church. Our women are great church leaders.”
- Do you know the men standing there in those pictures? I don’t need to talk to them.
- WEAK MEN. They aren’t Christian no matter what they call themselves.
- Hey Tyler and Jason, why don’t you stand up and actually follow God’s words?
- Why don’t you try that for once? Let me show you how the entire church is deceived.
- Now, is any of that Biblical? No, it’s not. They just make up whatever they want.
- I can easily see that this church is being led by women.
- Other churches led by men who are weak are being influenced by all the women and what they want.
- Let me make this loud and clear. I don’t care what any of you want. I care what God wants.
- Do you see any examples of Godly MEN leading in the Bible who go to the women to see what they want?
- Did Moses say, “Hold on, God. Let me go check with my wife to see if she’s okay with this.”
- Yeah right. Moses knew that there would be a plague upon him very soon if he thought anything like that.
Love Is Meeting Needs??? Really???
Take a look at what this so-called “Christian” church says: “LOVE IS MEETING NEEDS.”
- They don’t know or understand the Gospel. They don’t know the simple definition of love.
- The Bible never says that LOVE IS MEETING NEEDS. Love isn’t giving everyone what they want.
- And yes, they mean NEEDS as WANTS right there.
- They think they are loving people by giving them what they want.
- They believe that feeding the homeless is a very good work.
- The vast majority of homeless people are lazy bums who won’t get up and get a job.
- The true God commands us to not help those lazy people. So, is it loving to not help lazy people?
- Northeast Christian says, “Love is meeting needs.”
- In other words, feed lazy people because they need food.
 2 John 5-6 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another. 6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
- We are to love one another. How do we do that? By giving people everything they need?
- Do we just give it all to them? Are they not supposed to get up and work for it?
- The Bible says, “THIS IS LOVE, that we walk after His commandments.”
- What’s the definition of love? THAT WE FOLLOW HIS COMMANDMENTS.
 John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
- He that keepeth my commandments is he that loveth me. LOVE is keeping the commandments of God.
 John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.
- Love is not meeting the needs of people. Who wrote that on their website?
- Was that supposed to be Biblical? They are deceived by this world.
- And yes, women are leading that church so it shouldn’t surprise you.
- If you’re in a church being led by women, you are deceived. What’s wrong with you?
You act as if you follow the God of the Bible, but you support a church that is going directly against God’s commands for church leaders?
- That’s not loving of you. “But the women have the desire to be leaders and need this too.”
- And they think that love is meeting their needs so if women need to be church leaders, then it’s not loving if we don’t allow them to just do whatever they want.
- Do you see that Scripture right there? That’s Jesus Christ speaking.
- These women pastors 100% without a doubt are not abiding in God’s love.
- Why? Because they won’t KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. They don’t like His commandments.
- They want to be God. They want to make up their own rules.
 John 15:14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
- The women pastors and these fake churches aren’t the friends of Jesus Christ.
- “But they have a cross on the front of their building.” So what? “But they help so many people.”
- REALLY? Do you think good is coming from breaking God’s commandments? It’s not.
- I can 100% guarantee you that they aren’t helping people. They are sending people to hell.
- Don’t be deceived JUST AS EVE was deceived. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
 Galatians 5:13-14 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
- We serve each other in love. How do we do that? By telling people the truth.
- You might say: “This sermon isn’t very loving or kind to women.” YES IT IS.
- You won’t find a more loving sermon than this.
- I’m teaching the truth, and I hope the women pastors see this, hear this, and change their mind.
- I am serving these women who will actually hear God’s words. I am loving them by preaching the truth.
 1 John 5:1-3 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
- We love the children of God when we love God and keep His commandments.
- Love is very easy to understand. We simply do what God says, and we will 100% love each other.
- So, when a woman gets up in front of the church as pastor of the church, is she loving others?
- NO, SHE IS HATING ALL THOSE PEOPLE. She is hating her husband. She is hating others.
- Why? Because she is 100% without a doubt breaking God’s commandments to her.
- God says, “My commandments are not grievous.” This means they are not harmful.
- They are not painful. They do not cause grief or sorrow.
When you break His commandments, you will be sorry. If women would just bow down to God and His words.
- But they won’t. They want to be men. They don’t like the roles that God gave them.
- They buck up their chests against God and want to struggle against Him.
- There will be no struggle against God. KEEP ON. Women, you’ll see what happens in the end.
- You’re stiffnecked and want to be God. You aren’t God. You don’t know better than Him.
 1 Timothy 3:6-7 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. 7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
- A bishop can’t be a novice. HE must have a good report. Lest HE fall into the condemnation of the devil.
- This is a male. HE = MALE. SHE = FEMALE. A bishop must be a male. Is this hard to understand? Sure isn’t.
- “Lest HE fall into reproach.” A woman will much more easily be deceived and fall for these things.
 1 Timothy 3:8-10 Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre; 9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience. 10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.
- Now we see the office of a deacon. Women attempt to twist these Scriptures too.
- But let’s keep reading.
 1 Timothy 3:11-12 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things. 12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
- Now, can anyone in their RIGHT MIND read these Scriptures and get that a woman can be a deacon?
- A deacon must have a wife who is grave, not a slanderer, sober, faithful in all things.
- “Let the deacons be the husbands of ONE WIFE.” Same thing as a bishop. You must be a HUSBAND.
- You must rule your children and your own house well. You must have ONE WIFE in your entire life.
 Philippians 1:1-2 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the early churches like the church at Philippi, do you think there were women bishops and deacons?
- NO WAY. They were to be men. Do you not think Paul would have written about that if so?
- Let’s look at some of the churches that were a little later than those. Let’s look to Revelation.
 Revelation 2:18-19 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
 Revelation 2:20-21 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
- That’s Jesus Christ speaking directly. “Because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel to teach.”
- “She calls herself a prophetess.” A preacher or a pastor can be called a prophet.
- They are prophesying about God’s word when they are preaching. She calls herself a prophetess.
- But she isn’t preaching anything that God actually says. You can give yourself any title you want.
Woman Pastor = Doesn’t Understand God’s Word AT ALL
But when I see a woman who thinks she is a pastor, I immediately know she doesn’t understand God’s word at all.
- ZERO. ZILCH. NONE. Why would I want to go to a church like that?
- The leader can’t even understand simple words in the Bible. THEY ARE A JOKE OF A CHURCH.
- They are just like JEZEBEL right there. They will teach and seduce others to commit fornication.
- They will teach you to go after false gods just as they are right now.
- Do you remember what happened to Jezebel? You don’t want to be seen as a Jezebel in God’s eyes.
- Jesus Christ says this woman in the church of Thyatira was a Jezebel.
 2 Kings 9:30-31 And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window. 31 And as Jehu entered in at the gate, she said, Had Zimri peace, who slew his master?
- Hey, look, if you understood Jehu in the Bible, you wouldn’t mess with him.
- Jehu comes into Jezreel and Jezebel hears of it. She should have been afraid. Jehu is coming for her.
- Do you see what she says to Jehu? Understand what she says here.
- She looks out the window at Jehu and says, “Had Zimri peace who slew his master?”
- Do you remember how long Zimri reigned as king of Israel? 7 days. She is mocking Jehu right here.
 2 Kings 9:32 And he lifted up his face to the window, and said, Who is on my side? who? And there looked out to him two or three eunuchs.
- He looks up to this window where Jezebel is standing and says, “WHO IS ON MY SIDE?”
- Two or three eunuchs or rulers within the house looked out to Jehu.
- They were saying, “We are on your side, Jehu.”
 2 Kings 9:33 And he said, Throw her down. So they threw her down: and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall, and on the horses: and he trode her under foot.
- They throw her out the window. She hits the ground and her blood is splattered.
- He treads her body under foot. He just goes right over her.
 2 Kings 9:34-35 And when he was come in, he did eat and drink, and said, Go, see now this cursed woman, and bury her: for she is a king’s daughter. 35 And they went to bury her: but they found no more of her than the skull, and the feet, and the palms of her hands.
 2 Kings 9:36-37 Wherefore they came again, and told him. And he said, This is the word of the LORD, which he spake by his servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, In the portion of Jezreel shall dogs eat the flesh of Jezebel: 37 And the carcase of Jezebel shall be as dung upon the face of the field in the portion of Jezreel; so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel.
- You don’t want to be a Jezebel. You don’t want to be a church leader as a woman and go against God.
- What are the so-called seminaries and Bible colleges doing? They compromise so they make more money.
- “We’ll train women to be pastors, deacons, and church leaders. Just pay us and we’ll do it.”
- These professors of theology profess to be experts at the Bible, but they can’t understand simple English.
They are fools professing themselves to be wise. They’ll tell you how many degrees they have.
- They’ll tell you how smart they are and how you know nothing.
- They are the modern day scribes and Pharisees. They’ll train up the women to be pastors.
- They’ll teach everyone that it’s okay for women to be pastors.
- They’ll be proud of how many they train to be pastors.
 Matthew 20:18-19 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death, 19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise again.
- That’s exactly what they’re doing right now. They profess to know God, but they BETRAY HIM each day.
- When they directly go against the word of God, THEY BETRAY GOD. Understand that right now.
- When a woman decides she is going to be a pastor, she is betraying God Almighty.
- She doesn’t know Him at all. She doesn’t love Him at all. She could care less about His plans for women.
 Mark 12:38-40 And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces, 39 And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts: 40 Which devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation.
- I’ve seen these self-professed “GREAT MEN OF GOD.”
- I’ve seen them show up to churches and everyone fall all over them as if they are the Savior of the world.
- They love that. The people love that.
- If the apostle Paul showed up right now, I wouldn’t bow down to him. He is a man just like me.
- Now, if Jesus Christ showed up, I would fall flat on my face and I would reverence Him with all that I have.
- “BEWARE OF THE SCRIBES,” Jesus says. Are you not hearing His words? Beware of those people.
Women Pastors Are Similar To The Scribes and Pharisees
These so-called “MEN and WOMEN OF GOD” are just like the scribes and Pharisees. Open your eyes.
- It’s easy to see. They love salutations.
- They want you to call them by their proper title, “Oh great man of God. You are so great.”
- “Oh Pastor so and so, we love you so much.” Don’t call me that. Just call me Josh. I hate salutations.
- You don’t have to salute me like you’re in the military.
- “You need to make sure you acknowledge my presence!!! You better respect me!!!”
- “You better call me by my proper title.” And these women pastors LOVE this too.
- “Don’t you talk to me like that. I am the woman pastor of this church!!! Respect my authority.”
They love the uppermost rooms. They love their throne chairs and seats in the churches.
- Have you seen those in churches? They’re all around here. They have thrones at the front of the churches.
- AMAZING STUFF. They love to be raised higher than others. They love to devour widows houses.
- The pastor at the last church I was at told me that I didn’t have to check on a widow woman.
- He says, “We don’t want her type here.” That man will DEVOUR a widow’s house.
God says, “Don’t hurt the little children and the widows.” But that so-called pastor didn’t care.
- He didn’t want to even make sure she was okay.
- But all these scribes love to make long prayers.
- Some of these co-called pastors will go on for a long time in prayer. They’ll just keep talking and talking.
- God doesn’t want that.
- HE SAYS SO, but again, they don’t care what He wants because they serve themselves.
- Listen to these next Scriptures because this is just like the women pastors in today’s so-called churches.
 Matthew 23:1-3 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat: 3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
 Matthew 23:4-5 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. 5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
 Matthew 23:6-8 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. 8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
 Matthew 23:9-12 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
 Matthew 23:13-14 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. 14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
 Matthew 23:15-16 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. 16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
 Matthew 23:17-19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold? 18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty. 19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
 Matthew 23:20-22 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon. 21 And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein. 22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.
- Do these women really want to stand up in front of all these people in church and act like they’re doing the right thing?
- Are you really going to stand up there and act like you’re representing God Almighty? You have no idea.
 Matthew 23:23-24 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. 24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
- These women pastors are blind guides. They have no clue what they’re doing.
- They can’t understand the most simple things within the Bible. THEY CAN’T. They are blind guides.
- They are fools professing themselves to be wise.
 Matthew 23:25-26 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. 26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
 Matthew 23:27-28 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness. 28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
 Matthew 23:29-31 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, 30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. 31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
 Matthew 23:32-33 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. 33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
- When you won’t hear the word of God, you will NEVER escape the damnation of hell. NEVER.
- The men should be ashamed of themselves. Dad’s send their little girls off to Seminary and Bible college.
- Why? So they become pastors. The parents could care less that their daughter is making God angry.
- The husbands are allowing their wives to be the leaders of the home and become pastors.
- Obviously, the word of God doesn’t dwell within them AT ALL.
- WOE UNTO ALL OF YOU who do these things. You better wake up right now.
Bishop = The Husband Of One Wife
 Titus 1:6-8 If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly. 7 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre; 8 But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;
- Here’s the requirements AGAIN for a bishop. THE HUSBAND OF ONE WIFE.
- A pastor must be the husband of one wife. Not given to filthy lucre.
- These women pastor’s bring in the money, and it’s FILTHY. It’s devil money. FILTHY LUCRE.
- But the women who are leading all the homes today DECIDE where the family goes to church.
- So we better make these UNRULY WOMEN happy so we get more people. The men could care less.
- They won’t stand up and lead their homes, and they for sure won’t stand up and lead a church.
 Titus 1:9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
- AS HE HATH BEEN TAUGHT. The faithful word. God’s word doesn’t change and His word is faithful always.
- We must have SOUND DOCTRINE.
- If a church is teaching that women can be pastors, this is not sound doctrine.
- But what do you expect? The men in the so-called church are weak leaders and won’t stand up for God.
 Titus 1:10-11 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake.
- Why are women becoming pastor’s? Why are women being trained up as pastors? It’s simple.
- The Bible tells us all these things. They teach things which they ought not for FILTHY LUCRE’S SAKE.
- That’s it. Northeast Christian will take all your money and give it to the homeless who aren’t working.
They will directly go against God’s commandments and use your money for evil and tell you how good you are.
- They are teaching HERESY. They are teaching things that they ought not just like Jezebel.
- “WHOSE MOUTHS MUST BE STOPPED.”
- God will shut their mouths one day, and I pray that He does so soon.
 Titus 1:12-14 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
- They are teaching commandments of men that turn you from the truth. Don’t be deceived.
- If a woman will directly break God’s commandments and proudly do so in front of a so-called “Christian” church, that woman is an abomination to God Almighty.
- 100% without a doubt. Look at what she’s doing. ABOMINATION.
- She stands up there towering above everyone else and claiming to be one of God’s leaders.
- SICKENING. It’s not okay AT ALL.
 Titus 1:15-16 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
- They profess that they know God but in words they deny Him. What’s this chapter about?
- We were just talking about bishops or pastors. This is talking about women pastors.
- They act as if they represent God, but they have no faith. They are unbelieving.
- There is nothing pure with them. They are just like Jezebel. They work for Satan.
- “But they are so pretty on the outside!!!” Well, Jesus says to look on the inside.
- And He says they are like dead men’s bones on the inside. All uncleanness on the inside.
They deny God in their works. When they stand up there and attempt to preach, they deny God.
- God isn’t there with them helping them. They preach idiotic sermons which do nothing for anyone.
- They are disobedient and unto every good work REPROBATE.
- You can’t do good works without faith. Their works are not good. They are evil and wicked works.
- “But we fed the homeless. But we fixed a roof. We built a new porch.”
- What is any of that doing for anyone? NOTHING. They aren’t helping anyone to be saved from hell.
- Why? Because they probably don’t even believe in hell. “God would never do that.”
- They lie about God over and over and over again.
In church, while the preaching is going on, women are to be silent.
- That automatically means they can’t be preachers in church.
- We know they can’t hold the offices of bishop and deacon and they can’t preach in church.
- A man who doesn’t hold the office of bishop or deacon doesn’t have to be quiet in church.
- That man can preach and teach in church. But the woman can’t.
- “Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.” How much subjection? ALL SUBJECTION.
- God suffers not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
- This means God has given this job to men, and He will teach men to do this job.
- He won’t help or teach women to do this job because He doesn’t want women doing this job.
 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. 35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
- Is that not clear? All of these Scriptures are clear. This isn’t Daniel Chapter 11. This is very easy to see.
- Women are not supposed to be teaching men in the churches.
- They are to be under obedience to their husband. Not to me. TO THEIR HUSBAND.
- I don’t own all the women in this church. Some fools in churches act as if they do. That’s called a cult.
- “For it is a shame for women to speak in the church.”
Women Should Not Usurp Authority Over Men Within The Church
This doesn’t mean before or after the service. The building is not the church.
- The gathering together to worship God is church. This doesn’t mean singing.
- This doesn’t mean reading the Bible. This means you are not to exercise authority within the church.
- This means not yelling out AMEN during the preaching.
- If you want to go directly against God, it won’t turn out good for you.
 1 Corinthians 11:3-5 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. 4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head. 5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
- CHRIST IS MY HEAD. My wife’s head is me. I am her leader. I am to follow Christ as He is my head.
- Since Christ is my head, I don’t need to have a covering for my head. I don’t need long hair.
- It’s a shame for a man to have long hair because our head is Christ, and we shouldn’t cover our head.
- He has no sin. He is perfect. Therefore, I don’t want to cover Him.
But for women, they need their head to be covered with long hair because I am a shame.
- The woman’s head is her husband who is a sinner and is a shame. That’s why the woman needs long hair.
- If not, she is dishonoring her head or her husband. That’s why my wife will have long hair.
- And she can go against me if she wants, but God will be there waiting for her one day.
If a man thinks himself to be something special because he doesn’t need a covering, he doesn’t understand.
- Jesus Christ is the reason I don’t need a covering. And I am the reason my wife does. It’s not a good thing.
- THE MAN IS THE HEAD OF THE WOMAN. The woman doesn’t hold offices within God’s church.
- If they are holding offices within a church, you can know that it isn’t God’s church.
 1 Corinthians 11:7-9 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. 8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. 9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
 1 Corinthians 11:10-12 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels. 11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord. 12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.
 1 Corinthians 11:13-15 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered? 14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? 15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
- A woman doesn’t need any covering but her long hair. That’s it. And the Bible is very clear on this.
- But you’ll see women pastors with short hair preaching and acting as if they represent God.
- They can’t see and understand any of these Scriptures. They hate God. They won’t listen to God.
 Ephesians 5:22-24 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
- In everything means IN CHURCH too. You should submit to your husband IN CHURCH.
- I guarantee you that the women pastors hate these Scriptures.
- The modern and progressive women of this world HATE these Scriptures.
- Sarah obeyed Abraham calling him lord. Was Sarah just too old-fashioned?
- Are the women of today just that much better than Sarah? That’s what they think.
 1 Peter 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
 1 Peter 3:5-6 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands: 6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.
- These were HOLY WOMEN who trusted in God and were in subjection to their own husbands.
- They were in subjection to their husbands because they trusted in God’s word.
- They knew that they didn’t know better than God.
- When you don’t trust in God’s word, that’s when you’ll become a woman pastor.
 Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
- From the beginning to the end of the Bible, we see God’s clear teaching that women are not to exercise authority over the man.
 Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
- A woman leading a church as bishop, pastor, or deacon is not following God’s word.
- And when we don’t follow God’s word, you can expect very bad things to happen.
- My hope is that women pastors will listen to this and change their mind quickly.
- THE WRATH OF GOD IS COMING, AND YOU DON’T WANT ANY PART OF IT.
God Created Men and Women And Gave Them Specific Roles Within The Bible
Change your mind about God, understand He created the roles for men and women.
- God did not choose women to be pastors in His churches. He chose men to lead.
- The men need to step up, follow God, and lead the churches. They need to be trained to lead.
- And it’s not through the horrible and Godless seminaries and Bible colleges.
- It’s through the Holy Spirit of God who will teach you all things once you trust in Him with all your heart.
- If men were following God’s commandments in the churches, there wouldn’t be women pastors.
- I hope you now understand why women shouldn’t be pastors. GOD SAYS SO.