- Sermon Slides for Sermon Would Jesus Wear A Mask And Get The Vaccine? Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Would Jesus Wear A Mask And Get The Vaccine? PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon Would Jesus Wear A Mask And Get The Vaccine? Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon Would Jesus Wear A Mask And Get The Vaccine? Video
 The title of the sermon: “WOULD JESUS WEAR A MASK AND GET THE VACCINE?”
People Are Repeating That Jesus Christ Would Wear A Mask And Get The Covid-19 Vaccine
- Lately I’ve been seeing all of these people teaching others that Jesus Christ would wear a mask.
- And they don’t stop there. They say that Jesus Christ would also get the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Obviously, the people who are saying these things do not know Jesus Christ at all.
- Obviously, these people who are saying these things haven’t read the Bible one.
- They don’t understand the Bible at all. They have no clue that Jesus Christ is “THE” Almighty God.
The people who are saying these things attempt to use love as their reasoning for this ignorant statement.
- “Jesus would wear a face mask and get the vaccine because Jesus loves everyone.”
- “Jesus commanded us to love our neighbors so wearing a mask and getting the vaccine is loving your neighbor.”
- This is what these clowns are saying. They say, “What would Jesus do? Jesus would wear a mask.”
- “Jesus would get the vaccine.”
- They’ve even started drawing this fake Jesus with a dress, long hair, and feminine with a mask.
- They have no clue what loving your neighbor means. They have no clue what the Scriptures say.
They spread all of this MISINFORMATION about Jesus Christ and accuse true Christians of being dangerous.
- They have made up a false Jesus and have put all of these words in His mouth about wearing a mask.
- They’ve put all these words in the mouth of Jesus Christ about getting the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Love thy neighbor as thyself is found 8 times within the Bible.
- Let’s learn what this actually means today. What does love thy neighbor as thyself actually mean?
 Leviticus 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.
- So God commands us right there to LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF.
- Where are we in the Bible? What book and what chapter are we in? We’re in Leviticus Chapter 19.
- This is where love thy neighbor as thyself originates within the Bible.
- Do you think God would break His very own commandments?
- We know 100% without a doubt that God doesn’t break His own commandments.
- Leviticus Chapter 19 commands us to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. Right? Very clear.
- Let us move back just one chapter in the Bible. And then we’ll move one chapter forward in the Bible.
 Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
 Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
- So, these same people that want to quote “LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF” will ignore Leviticus Chapter 18 and Leviticus Chapter 20.
- These same people “LOVE” homosexuals. These same people supposedly “LOVE” everyone.
- But the truth is that they have no idea what love actually means.
- They will call me a hate preacher for preaching the truth in Leviticus Chapter 18 and 20.
- I will preach that a homosexual should be put to death according to God’s law.
- They will tell me that I am so hateful. And they spew out: “Love thy neighbor as thyself.”
And yes, I say, I am loving my neighbor. There’s no way I would ever do that to my neighbor.
- I don’t want a sodomite or homosexual to get a hold of my neighbor who is my friend.
- I don’t want my neighbor to be sodomized. It’s sick and it’s nasty. It’s weird and it’s strange.
- STAY AWAY FROM MY NEIGHBORS, SODOMITES!!! Stay away from me. I don’t want you around.
- This is very loving. And if you don’t think so, then you MUST have the definition of loving wrong.
Why would you have the definition of love wrong? God just told us to love our neighbors in Leviticus Chapter 19.
- Then He tells us that a man that lies with another man should be put to death.
- He also tells us that a man who lies with his father’s wife should be put to death.
- God tells us that a man who commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife should be put to death.
- God commands that a man who lies with his daughter in law should be put to death.
- Let’s look at another commandment from God and see the reason why God sentences people to death.
 Leviticus 20:14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
- The man, his wife, and his wife’s mother shall be burnt with fire. ALL 3 OF THEM.
- These “oh so loving” people today will accuse God of not being loving.
- What would Jesus do if He were ruling and reigning on earth and this happened?
- Would He give them a stuffed animal, tell Him that He loves them, and say it’s okay?
- Let me give you a hint. NO, HE WOULDN’T. Jesus Christ would put them to death.
If you don’t understand that Jesus wasn’t ruling and reigning as King over all the earth at His first coming, then you should go back and read the Bible again.
- Many of the people wanted to make Him King, but He wouldn’t allow it at that time.
- The Roman law was ruling and reigning over the people at that time.
- Jesus Christ wasn’t ruling and reigning as King. When He comes back again, He will rule with a rod of iron.
- If this happens, Jesus Christ will have the man, the wife, and her mother burned with fire.
- And these idiotic people who say Jesus would wear a mask and get the vaccine will accuse JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF of hate.
So, how in the world can this messed up definition of love by these fools be correct?
- We know that God wouldn’t command us to love and then tell us to hate these people in the Scriptures.
- Is it hate to want these people put to death who commit these things? Is that what this is?
- Is God hateful? He just commanded that homosexuals be put to death.
- He just commanded that adulterers be put to death. Is God hateful? Do these people deserve death?
- Yes, they do. We all deserve death because of the sin we’ve committed. The wages of sin is death.
But once we realize that God is righteous and we aren’t, we turn to God and He saves us.
- We put our trust in Him, He forgives us of all our sin, He saves us, and gives us everlasting life.
- And that’s ONLY “IF” we trust in Him with all our heart, soul, and mind.
- If we won’t do that, God has a place called hell reserved for us.
- If we never once put our trust and faith in Jesus Christ, hell is the destination.
- You could say that hell is not a very loving place. And it’s definitely not for the wicked.
- But it’s definitely is a loving place for the righteous because hell destroys the wickedness.
Do I Hate My Neighbor Because I Won’t Wear A Mask When I’m Not Sick???
These people tell me that I hate my neighbor because I won’t wear a face mask when I’m not sick.
- “Well, you could be carrying the disease, and you could spread it to other people.”
- “You won’t take the vaccine so you’re hateful. We’ll make laws to make you take the vaccine.”
- So, am I the one who is hateful and they are oh so loving? Or is it the other way around?
We need to figure out why God tells us to love our neighbor and then He says to put these specific people to death.
- Why does God have these people put to death in that verse? Look to the end of the verse.
- “THAT THERE BE NO WICKEDNESS AMONG YOU.” God executes people to get rid of wickedness.
- Will God do these things when He is ruling as King over the earth? Yes, He will.
- He’s not ruling as King over this earth right now. It’s obvious.
- If He were, breaking the law would lead to the penalties He has set forth in His law.
 Numbers 15:32-34 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. 33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation. 34 And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
 Numbers 15:35-36 And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp. 36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.
- God isn’t like us. We like to let people by with everything they do wrong because we do wrong.
- If I couldn’t preach against sin that I’ve committed, I wouldn’t be able to preach much.
- There wouldn’t be any man who could preach much of the Bible.
- But God commands us to preach His truth. We are sinful and God is not.
- When God says not to do something, that’s what He means.
- And when God sets a penalty for breaking His law, that’s what He means.
- And when someone breaks His laws, it’s not God who is unrighteous. It’s the person breaking His law.
He made the law, and He set the penalty. You break His law, and you get the penalty.
- This man broke God’s law, God was there with them in the camp ruling, and this man gets the penalty.
- “But it was just picking up sticks. God, how could you put that man to death?”
- Why? If that man would break this law, he was wicked. He would break all the others too.
- So God put away that wicked man from among the people. And that’s called loving all the other people.
- That’s called loving thy neighbor as thyself. To love, you must cleave to the good and hate the evil.
- Breaking God’s law is evil. Keeping His laws is love.
 1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
- God’s definition of love is the definition that counts. His definition of love is truth.
- “For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments.”
- “And His commandments are not grievous.” They aren’t hurtful to you at all.
- A sodomite is hurting the other person. It’s not hurtful to follow that law of not being a homosexual.
But going against God’s law is HATE. Going with God’s law is LOVE.
- So, being a homosexual is not loving to anyone including themselves.
- Being an adulterer is not loving to anyone. Being a thief is not loving to anyone.
- “But I stole bread to feed my children.” That’s not loving. Why did you have to steal? You didn’t.
Wouldn’t you think these people who want to spew out lies concerning Jesus would at least read what He wrote?
- Of course not. They wouldn’t actually open the Bible and see what He says.
- They will never read about Jesus Christ and His words, but they’ll sure tell you what He said.
- They’ll tell you what Jesus Christ thinks about wearing masks and the Covid-19 vaccine.
- And the truth is that they have no idea what He says. They want to teach me how to be more loving.
- But they don’t even know what love is because they don’t have the love of God within them at all.
- They could care less about God and His ways.
 2 John 5-6 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another. 6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
- And this is love, that we walk after His commandments. Isn’t that easy to understand?
- LOVE IS FOLLOWING GOD’S RULES. That’s it. When I follow God’s rules, I know that I am a loving person.
- When I am not following God’s rules, I know that I am not a loving person.
- Does God ever give me a commandment to wear a mask while I am not sick?
- Does God ever give me a commandment to get a vaccine to prevent sickness?
Would Jesus wear a mask? Would Jesus get the Covid-19 vaccine if it happened during His first coming?
- Would Jesus stay 6 feet away from His disciples at all times?
- Did He give the disciples a map of how they should stand 6 feet away from each other?
- We’re going to answer those questions today and we’ll be 100% sure of the answers.
- Here’s the Scriptures that the pro-mask, pro-social distance, and pro vaccine people will use.
- And remember, the original comes from Leviticus Chapter 19. Jesus simply quotes
 Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
 Matthew 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
 Matthew 22:37-40 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
- If you love the love thy God with all your heart, soul, and mind, do you know what happens?
- You’ll do what He says because you understand that what He says to do is loving.
- When He says to put a kidnapper to death in Exodus Chapter 21, this is loving to all the other people.
- If you were king and had the kidnapper put to death, you would be loving all the people.
- This kidnapper wouldn’t be going around stealing your children or your wife because he would be dead.
- THIS IS LOVE. Do you understand this? You can’t love children and love kidnappers who steal children.
 Mark 12:29-31 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. 31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
- Why is thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself LIKE loving God?
- When you love God, you keep His commandments. Love is keeping His commandments.
- When you keep His commandments, you will do no harm to your neighbors.
- You won’t lie to your neighbor, steal from him or her, cheat them, murder them, or covet what they have.
- You won’t do harm to them.
- But the people who want everyone to wear a mask says that I am doing harm to my neighbor.
 Romans 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
- Every commandment of God is not about being selfish.
- God’s commandments are about caring for others and not harming others.
 Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
 James 2:8-9 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: 9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
- Yes, God commands in His words over and over again to love one another.
- If I am not sick, should I wear a mask and get a vaccine to supposedly prevent me from spreading the sickness?
- Leviticus Chapter 13 talks about sickness, disease, and the plague. Let’s look there.
 Leviticus 13:43-44 Then the priest shall look upon it: and, behold, if the rising of the sore be white reddish in his bald head, or in his bald forehead, as the leprosy appeareth in the skin of the flesh; 44 He is a leprous man, he is unclean: the priest shall pronounce him utterly unclean; his plague is in his head.
 Leviticus 13:45-46 And the leper in whom the plague is, his clothes shall be rent, and his head bare, and he shall put a covering upon his upper lip, and shall cry, Unclean, unclean. 46 All the days wherein the plague shall be in him he shall be defiled; he is unclean: he shall dwell alone; without the camp shall his habitation be.
- Leviticus Chapter 13 right here is talking about the plague of leprosy.
- Let’s just say that Covid-19 is like the plague of leprosy. Some people say that leprosy was an epidemic.
- An epidemic is a widespread occurrence of an infectious disease. So, we could say Covid-19 is similar.
- The leper with the plague was to put a covering upon his upper lip and dwell alone until he is clean.
- So, if the priest determined this man had the plague of leprosy, THEN the leper would wear a covering upon his upper lip.
- And the leper would quarantine on his own until he was clean.
What’s The Biblical Requirement For Someone To Wear A Covering Upon His Upper Lip?
Again, what are the requirements to wear a mask in this case and to quarantine?
- Remember, this is coming from a perfect example and the same type of situation within God’s word.
- The person must be sick with the disease. Why would I wear a mask if I’m not sick with the disease?
- “But you could be a carrier.” Listen, I could be a carrier of all types of diseases but I’m not sick.
- Every person alive is a carrier of bacteria, viruses, and other diseases.
- God knew that. Did He create us with a flap of skin covering our upper lip? No, He didn’t.
- That means He doesn’t want us walking around with a covering or two or three or 10 over our mouth.
- If you aren’t sick, you don’t need to wear a mask. If you aren’t sick, you don’t need to quarantine.
And yes, you’ll get people trying to go around God’s words with: “But what about this? But what about that?”
- Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I don’t go around God’s words. This is a perfect example.
- I trust what God says is right. “But what if you’re asymptomatic?” Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
- Now everyone is scared of people who aren’t sick.
- Hey, listen, if you’re sick don’t go and spread the sickness. Stay at home. Don’t spread sickness.
- If you’re sick, you can choose to stay away from others and wear a mask if you want.
- You don’t have to, but you should not want to spread disease and sickness.
- There is no other example of wearing a mask within the Bible.
If you follow this guidance from God’s word, THEN you are loving others. This is what God says to do.
- If you’re sick, as the leper in this example, you can stay away from people and cover your mouth.
- Don’t go cough on people. Don’t get close to people. Don’t hug all over them.
- This is common sense. Is it not? Disease and sickness can spread. So don’t spread it.
- It’s not very loving to go to work when you have a bad sickness, get close to people, cough on the microwave, and not wash your hands.
You’ll also hear people tell you that doctors and medicine are good. They’ll even say that the Bible says so.
- They say, “You should take the vaccine because doctors and medicine are good. The Bible says so.”
- These are people who don’t even read the Bible, but they’ll tell you what the Bible says.
- Is that what you think the Bible says? The Bible doesn’t say doctors are bad.
- The Bible doesn’t say that certain medicines are bad, but your body will tell you when they’re bad.
- When your body has side effects from a drug, this is your body telling you that the drug is not good.
- God gave us all types of natural medicines we can use. ALL TYPES. Healthy food is medicine.
- Do you want to hear an example of a man who sought the physicians instead of seeking God first?
 2 Chronicles 16:12-13 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the LORD, but to the physicians. 13 And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign.
- Is this not clear Scripture? It’s very clear. Asa was a good king. He tried to do what was right.
- He was a saved man 100% without a doubt. He had a disease in his feet. His disease got worse.
- “Yet in his disease he sought not to the Lord, but to the physicians.” And because of this, what happened?
- Verse 13 tells you. “And Asa slept with his fathers, and died.”
- God was there for Asa, but instead of going to the Almighty God, he goes to the physicians.
- He runs to the doctor instead of going to God and asking God to heal him.
Instead of running to a vaccine that has its foundation in evil, I will go to God.
- Asa didn’t go seek after something that was evil. Physicians, in general, aren’t evil.
- There are some physicians who are very evil but the Bible doesn’t tell us that Asa sought an evil physician.
- Or a witch or anything similar. But the vaccines are rooted in evil things.
- So, if you want to run to something evil over trusting in God and His creation of the human body, then go ahead.
- There’s your example for you. Don’t be surprised to find yourself taking your last breath soon.
- If you see and understand the words of the Bible, God won’t be easy on you.
- God says to SEEK HIM FIRST in all things and that includes sickness and disease.
 Mark 5:24-26 And Jesus went with him; and much people followed him, and thronged him. 25 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, 26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
- This woman spent all that she had on this sickness. She suffered many things of the physicians.
- Guess what? People right now are suffering many things of the physicians.
- Thousands of “healthy” people are dying from taking the vaccine.
- But when it happens, the excuse for the vaccine is “oh, they had an underlying condition.”
Do you know of one person alive who doesn’t have some type of underlying condition?
- There’s always an excuse for these vaccine pushers. “Underlying condition.”
- “Oh, he was obese. Underling condition. Oh, she had a hangnail. Underlying condition.”
- “Oh, he sneezed once in his life. Underlying condition. Oh, he had asthma. He was going to die anyway.”
- These are the oh so loving people that come up with excuses for the vaccine when they kill people.
Am I Harming Others By Not Taking The Vaccine?
But then they accuse you of doing harm by not taking the vaccine. What did I do to anyone?
- “Oh, trust us. You’re killing people by spreading a sickness that didn’t even cause you to get sick.”
- “You’re killing people because you won’t wear a mask and get the vaccine.”
- NO!!! The truth is all of you people are killing people. God knows the truth. You won’t trust in Him.
- I will trust in God. So who is the one doing bad? Who is the one doing evil?
- This woman had trusted in the physicians, they took all her money, and gave her more problems.
- She didn’t have anywhere else to go but Jesus Christ.
 Mark 5:27-29 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. 28 For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole. 29 And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.
 Mark 5:34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
- Jesus is the one who can heal you. HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY.
- If I’m not sick with Covid-19, then why do I need a vaccine? Why do I need to wear a mask?
- NEWS FLASH, idiots and fools who have no faith in God. I don’t need it. I’m not sick.
- Now, if I get sick with Covid-19, then I will wear a mask and quarantine.
- And God will develop natural resistance within my body to the disease.
- I don’t need to inject sickness into my body to prevent me from getting sick.
- I WILL NOT INJECT SICKNESS INTO MY BODY.
My body is a temple for God, and I don’t intentionally inject sickness and other materials into my body that God doesn’t want there.
- If you’re okay with that, you need to wake up and understand who God Almighty is.
- If you aren’t sick, you don’t need to wear a mask. And you never need a vaccine rooted in evil things.
 Matthew 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
 Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
 Luke 5:31 And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.
- I don’t go to the doctor when I’m not sick. I don’t go to the doctor when I am sick.
- I go to God and seek Him first. And I pray to God that I don’t get sick to begin with.
- God commands us hundreds of time within the Bible to TRUST IN HIM.
- Not once does God ever say to trust in anything else. He never once says to trust in doctors.
- He never once says to trust in man over God. He never once says to obey man over God. Not once.
 Psalm 37:3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
- Do you want Covid-19 to stay away from you? TRUST IN THE LORD.
- Do that alone, and you are doing well.
- But all the disobedient men and women of this world will tell you that you’re an idiot.
- They will act as if they are the ones who are doing good and you are the evil one.
- “Oh, so you won’t take the vaccine? You aren’t very loving. Did you know God says to love thy neighbor.”
They say the same thing over and over again. They’ve heard it from the homosexuals in the media.
- “Oh, well, Anderson Cooper says that Jesus says to love thy neighbor. And Anderson Cooper says that you aren’t very loving since you won’t stay 6 feet away from me and wear 18 coverings over your face.”
- Guess what? I definitely don’t care what the homosexual Anderson Cooper says or any sodomite like him.
- And I definitely don’t care what any of the media says or any of the so-called “great” doctors.
- I could care less what any of them say because I don’t put my trust in them.
 Psalm 73:28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.
- We don’t draw near to the media and to homosexuals. We draw near to God.
- When we trust in these wicked men and women, we draw closer to death.
- When we draw closer to God, we draw closer to life, peace, and health.
- Do you know what works better than the Covid-19 vaccine?
 Psalm 42:11 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
 Psalm 43:5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
 Proverbs 3:7-8 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. 8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
- God’s commandment to TRUST IN THE LORD is departing from evil.
- I don’t trust in some idiotic vaccine that is killing people. I don’t trust in that one bit.
- I HAVE ZERO OUNCE OF FAITH IN THAT EVIL VACCINE. ZERO.
- I’d rather die than trust in any of these things made by man. I will trust in God.
- And if I die, I’m not dead. Why? Because I’ve trusted in God. Death doesn’t scare me at all.
- Death has no hold over me. I’m not scared to die. Why? Because I know God has saved me.
- No fear at all of death. Jesus Christ is right here with me. Without Him, though, I would be very scared.
- And that’s why everyone MUST have their masks and their vaccines. It will never stop.
- With Jesus Christ, though, it all stops. I don’t need any of those things.
 Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
- God’s words are all the health that I will ever need. I will take one period in this Bible over that vaccine.
- I will take one jot or tittle in this Bible over a physician or doctor.
- I will trust in one word in this Bible more than any man, woman, king, or government. This is health.
 Proverbs 12:18 There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health.
- The big tech companies and our wicked government officials will tell you that I’m lying to you.
- They will say that I am spreading misinformation. But I am speaking God’s words.
- “But the tongue of the wise is health.” I am speaking healthy things to you. I am telling you the truth.
- THE TRUTH IS HEALTHY. Lies are wicked and evil and lead to your death.
- They spread misinformation because it doesn’t align with God’s actual words.
- If you want to live, you need to turn to God. Don’t turn to masks, social distancing, and vaccines.
- Don’t turn to doctors. TURN TO GOD AND HIS WORDS.
Let Me Repeat This: God Provides Health And Life
 Isaiah 58:8-9 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward. 9 Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
- When you finally trust in God, LIGHT SHALL BREAK FORTH AS THE MORNING!!!
- And thine health shall spring forth speedily.
- Then when you need help from God and call for Him, “THE LORD SHALL ANSWER.”
- He shall say, “HERE I AM.” When you really need help, who are you going to call?
- When death comes for you, who are you going to call out for? The doctors won’t help you.
- “OH, GREAT DOCTOR, SAVE ME.” No, that doctor will say, “Sorry, there’s nothing else we can do for you.”
- Then, who will you call? Will God hear you? Do you trust in Him at all?
 2 Kings 20:1 In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live.
- Are you scared to die? God comes to Hezekiah and says, “You’re going to die.”
 2 Kings 20:2-3 Then he turned his face to the wall, and prayed unto the LORD, saying, 3 I beseech thee, O LORD, remember now how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.
- When death comes for you, will you be able to say that you’ve walked after the Lord?
 2 Kings 20:4-5 And it came to pass, afore Isaiah was gone out into the middle court, that the word of the LORD came to him, saying, 5 Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the LORD.
- God saw the tears of Hezekiah. He wanted to live. He went to God because He wanted to live.
- I WANT TO LIVE SO I’M GOING TO GOD. I’m not going to masks, vaccines, doctors, medicine.
- I actually want to live so I’m going to God Almighty. He is the author of life. He created life.
- He breathed the life I have into me. Why in the world would I go to anyone or anything else?
- Do you see how idiotic this is to trust in all these man made things?
- The ONE who created life and holds my life in His hands can give me more life. Not anything else.
So, why would I be preaching this? Hey, I want you to live!!! I want you to go to God.
- Don’t you want to live? God controls the life you have. He can take it any time.
- Do you really think that little mask is going to save you?
- Do you really think that little syringe full of trash is going to save you? Hey, listen up.
- A mask, social distancing, and a vaccine will not save you. But God Almighty, the living God, can save you.
- FROM HIM, COMES LIFE. Life doesn’t come from a stupid little mask. How idiotic can we be?
- How stupid can we be? How foolish can we be? We listen to a troll like Dr. Fauci to give us more life?
- No, not me. I will listen to God. Go ahead and do you what you want.
- It better align with God’s word or it won’t end up well for you.
King Asa went to the physicians and died. King Hezekiah went to God and lived.
- They are both in heaven right now. If a disease causes me to get to heaven sooner, so be it.
- Thanks disease. It was time for me to go to heaven. Thanks for getting me there sooner.
- I know that God will take me whenever He’s ready to have me. When it’s my time, it’s my time.
- And I don’t question God’s plan. I will not fear sickness or disease, but I will fear God.
- I will be afraid to go against His words. I am not afraid of anything else.
Now, with all that said, let’s see if Jesus Christ would wear a mask and get the vaccine.
- What do you think? Let’s see. I’m going to rank the absolute dumbest questions of all time.
- The number 1 dumbest question of all time is in the title of this sermon.
- The number 2 dumbest question of all time is in the title of this sermon.
- Would Jesus Christ wear a mask? NUMBER 1 DUMBEST QUESTION OF ETERNITY.
- Would Jesus Christ get the Covid-19 vaccine? NUMBER 2 DUMBEST QUESTION OF ETERNITY.
- There’s people out there, so-called “Christians” in particular, that are saying He would.
100% Without A Doubt Jesus Would NOT Wear A Mask Or Get Vaccinated
They say, “Jesus would wear a mask. Jesus would get the vaccine.”
- ARE YOU SERIOUS??? And you call yourself a “Christian?” Seriously?
- Why in the world would Jesus Christ need to wear a mask? He’s not sick.
- Where does sickness come from? Where does sickness originate from? SIN.
- Guess who has no sin? Guess who has never sinned once? Jesus Christ.
- We can get sick in our flesh because sin dwells within our flesh.
- Can Jesus Christ get sick? Can GOD ALMIGHTY get sick with Covid-19? What a joke!!!
- Are you serious??? Jesus Christ is God, and He 100% would NEVER wear a mask.
And the idiots go, “But Jesus would want to set a good example and would wear a mask.”
- NO, HE WOULDN’T. He is not sick. He doesn’t need a mask. He will never be sick.
- He took all of sin with Him to the cross, His soul went to hell with all of it, and He arose from the dead.
- He came right out of hell because NOTHING can hold Him down. He doesn’t need a cloth mask.
- HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY. Do you really think He’s going to put a cloth mask over His face?
- No way. Not a chance. If you think Jesus would wear a mask, maybe you need to get your Bible out and start reading and studying the real Jesus Christ.
- Do you see this fake picture of Jesus? That’s not Jesus. That’s some false image and idol of Jesus.
- Long hair and a dress. That’s not Jesus Christ. We don’t make images of Jesus Christ. They’re wrong.
 1 Corinthians 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
- Do you really think Jesus Christ would have long hair? Do you really think Jesus would take the vaccine?
- Jesus doesn’t need a mask. Jesus doesn’t need a vaccine. He doesn’t get sick. He’s not a sinner.
- Putting a mask on Jesus Christ and saying that He would get a vaccine is blasphemy against God.
- This is acting as if Jesus Christ is a sinner. Think about this. It’s evil and wicked to say these things.
- We’ve been over this before, but what’s in the Covid-19 vaccine?
- The so-called “medical experts” tell us what’s in the Covid-19 vaccines. Let’s see.
 No, the COVID-19 vaccines do not contain any aborted fetal cells. However, Pfizer and Moderna did perform confirmation tests (to ensure vaccines work) using fetal cell line. And Johnson & Johnson uses fetal cell lines in vaccine development, confirmation, and production.
- The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines don’t contain any aborted fetus cells.
- BUT, they did have to use fetal cell line or aborted tissue to make sure the vaccines work.
- So, in the process of the development of the vaccine (testing is development), aborted tissue is used.
- The Johnson and Johnson vaccine uses aborted tissue.
So, do you think the 100% perfect and righteous Jesus Christ would support a vaccine?
- All vaccines use aborted tissue cells in some way, shape, or form.
- If you think Jesus Christ HIMSELF would support vaccines, you have lost your mind.
- Or, you have a false Jesus Christ. The entire point of the Bible is for you to trust in Jesus Christ.
- THIS ENTIRE BIBLE from front to back teaches you this.
- And then you think Jesus would support a vaccine???
- Abortion is murder 100% without a doubt.
- And you think the perfect and righteous Jesus is okay with that? WHAT A JOKE.
 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
- Once you’re saved, your body is not yours. The Holy Ghost dwells within you. You are not your own.
- God bought you with a price and owns you. Therefore GLORIFY GOD in your body.
- Do you really think the best way to glorify God is to shoot your body full of sickness and dead things?
- These so-called “Christians” like Franklin Graham don’t understand the Bible one bit.
- They are a joke. They don’t take any of the words from God serious and magnify themselves above God.
- Do you want to see a warning against you taking these vaccines?
 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
- Do you want to be destroyed? Do you want to defile your body by injecting aborted fetus cells?
- Do you want to defile your body by injecting dead sicknesses into your body?
- You should understand how evil and wicked injecting sickness into your body can be.
- God designed your body a specific way, and He doesn’t need your help with a wicked vaccine.
God Doesn’t Approve Of ANY VACCINE Because All Rely In Some Way On Abortions
“Oh, but it’s okay to kill babies for the good of ME, ME, ME. I just can’t handle a baby right now.”
- “Oh, those babies were killed in the 70’s and 80’s so it doesn’t matter anymore.”
- YEAH, KEEP ON WITH YOUR IDIOT LOGIC.
- Noah Chapter 2 verse 48 says: “It’s okay to kill babies if it’s for the good of others.”
- WRONG!!! There is no Noah Chapter 2. Killing babies is never okay. Do you understand that?
- When you take vaccines, you’re supporting the murder of babies. I AM NOT OKAY WITH THAT.
- There’s your warning. “If any man defile the temple of God, HIM SHALL GOD DESTROY.”
 2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
- Do you want to be God’s people or not? Do you want to trust in Him or not?
- God gave us these bodies. He designed them. I will trust in His design.
- He didn’t design our faces with a flesh mask and a flap over our faces.
- He gave us all the protection we need. THIS IS HIS DESIGN. Do you trust His design or not?
God gave us oxygen to breathe. And guess what? I AM GOING TO BREATHE OXYGEN.
- I will not breathe carbon dioxide throughout the day. I get headaches very quickly when wearing a mask.
- Children are being hurt by wearing these masks all day long.
- Adults are being damaged by breathing carbon dioxide all day long.
- I don’t need SCIENCE to tell me these things.
- We were designed to breathe oxygen and expel carbon dioxide.
Ask these idiotic doctors: “Will a mask harm my health?”
- They say, “Oh no. There’s no chance a mask will harm you.”
- Then you see these stories of track and field athletes attempting to wear masks while they sprint.
- And they pass out. “Oh, that was an underlying condition. She would have passed out anyway.”
- Google, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube. They will all block the so-called “misinformation.”
- Maybe I’m just not as intelligent as they “DOCTORS” who think it’s okay for track and field athletes to wear masks while they sprint.
- How dumb can you be? People need oxygen to function properly. Not carbon dioxide. Are you serious?
- This world has lost its mind. Filled with idiots. And yes, I understand, they call me the idiot.
A young lady wearing a mask while sprinting passes out and hurts herself. Think about that.
- Running full speed with a mask on and passing out. She could have died.
- She wasn’t sick. She wasn’t going to pass a sickness on to her fellow sprinter and kill that person too.
- And then the so-called “experts” attempt to say that it wasn’t related to the mask.
- WOW. I don’t what’s happened to the people in this world. All I can guess is they are GODLESS.
- They have reprobate minds and can’t think straight any more.
- They’ve been wearing the masks too long and they aren’t getting any oxygen.
They have all these people walking around thinking other people are going to pass on this deadly virus.
- From the numbers I’ve seen, 99.88% of people recover from Covid-19.
- WOW, IS THAT DEADLY? Not in my book. 0.12% of people die from the virus.
- This is 0.12 people who catch the virus out of 100 and die from it.
- Or 1.2 people out of 1,000 who catch the virus and die from it.
- Or 12 people out of 10,000 who catch the virus and die from it.
- And from the information I’ve heard, most of these people dying are beyond the life expectancy ages.
- So, what’s happening in this world today? It’s a power grab and a money grab. I can guarantee you that.
 1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
- When we don’t follow God’s word, we have no love for God, ourselves, or others.
- So don’t allow people to act as if you are the hateful one because you won’t wear a mask when you aren’t sick, and you won’t take the vaccine because you don’t need it.
- Most of those people who say these things are only in it for themselves.
- “But you might kill my mother.” They don’t care about their mother.
- They only care about the pain that it will cause for THEMSELVES. This is the truth.
Telling people that Jesus would wear a mask and get the vaccine is blasphemy of Jesus Christ.
- Anyone who says these things about Jesus does not know Him at all.
- These people do not understand that sickness comes from sin.
- They have no idea that Jesus has no sin. They don’t understand that He hates evil and wickedness.
- Jesus would never get sick, He would never wear a mask, and He would never get the vaccine.
- And that’s the truth. Lying about Jesus Christ is PURE HATE and is not loving at all.
- People who say these things attempt to trick so-called “Christians” into doing these things.
- The real Jesus would say, “NO, DON’T DO IT. Just trust in me o ye of little faith.”
 Mark 4:40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?
- These vaccine pushers and mask pushers have no faith in Jesus Christ at all.
- He is the Almighty Creator. He gives life. We were created through Him, by Him, and for Him.
- I’ll take my chances with Jesus Christ versus a little cloth mask and an evil vaccine filled with dead things.
Injecting Yourself With DEAD THINGS Doesn’t Lead To Life And Health!!!
Do you really think injecting yourself with dead things is going to lead to life?
- What an idiotic way of thinking. JESUS CHRIST LEADS TO LIFE. Not a cloth mask.
- “But I’ve got an N95 filter on my mask, and it will save me.”
- Try having that mask with you when you take your last breath. It won’t help you.
- Do you really think a little mask is going to save you?
- If you do, you have lost it completely. 100% COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY LOST.
- As we close, I want you to see every word of this last set of Scripture.
- If you’re saved today, you will see every word and you will understand what this means.
 Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; 3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
- GOD IS OUR REFUGE AND STRENGTH. Not a mask. Not a vaccine.
- Are you going to rely on things that don’t even breathe to protect you? I’m not.
- I will rely on the Lord MY GOD to protect me and save me.
- The LORD OUR GOD is our refuge and strength THEREFORE we will not fear.
And what is shown here in these verses that is worse than any Covid disease?
- Though the earth be removed WE WILL NOT FEAR. The earth being removed is something to fear.
- That’s nothing like this 99.88% recovery rate of Covid-19. When the earth is removed, that’s scary.
- BUT WE WILL NOT FEAR EVEN WHEN THE EARTH IS REMOVED.
- When the mountains are carried into the midst of the sea, WE WILL NOT FEAR. Do you understand?
- Though the waters ROAR and the mountains SHAKE, we will not fear.
- So, with that said, do you think I’m going to be afraid of the Covid-19 virus? REALLY???
- Are you going to be afraid of a virus? Are you going to be afraid to die? REALLY???
Do you not trust in Jesus Christ? The Jesus of the Bible is strong, powerful, and ALL MIGHTY.
- He doesn’t wear a mask, He’s not weak like us, He isn’t a sinner, He isn’t scared of anything.
- But yet, you think He wants you to be afraid, wear a mask, and get a vaccine?
- Does He ever say: “BE AFRAID OF SICKNESS AND DISEASE AND DO NOT PUT YOUR TRUST IN ME?”
- No, He doesn’t. He can protect you, heal you, and keep you from all things.
- Or, He can put you through a trial so you can come out like gold on the other side.
- If you believe that Jesus would wear a mask and take a vaccine, you need to get to the Bible and find the real Jesus.