- Sermon Slides for Sermon You Better Have The Right Jesus: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon You Better Have The Right Jesus: PDF
 The title of the sermon today is “YOU BETTER HAVE THE RIGHT JESUS.”
Which Christian Denominations Have The Right Jesus?
- The last time I checked there were over 30,000 “Christian” denominations.
- All of those denominations claim to have the SAME JESUS.
- But, when it comes down to it, JESUS is different for all of those denominations.
- They don’t ALL have the same JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.
- And today, you want to make sure you have the right Jesus.
- Why? Because the RIGHT JESUS, the one in the Bible, is THE ONE that can save you.
How do you know that you have the right Jesus?
- You look to the Bible. Why do you think God wrote it down for us?
- If He didn’t write this down for us, we would FALL FOR ALL THE LIES of these other churches.
- But you can know today that we have the truth in the BIBLE.
 Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
- If you want to live, if you want eternal life, then you better find the right JESUS in this Bible.
- You don’t look to a preacher that twists the SCRIPTURE.
- YOU LIVE, you get eternal life, through the WORD OF GOD. That’s what that verse means.
This Bible never contradicts itself ONCE. The word of God doesn’t contradict itself.
- False preachers contradict themselves all the time. False religions, false churches SAME thing.
- When I read the King James Bible, my soul has joy. When I look at the others, they are evil.
- They change the word of God, they contradict themselves in the same chapter, they are trash.
Today, let’s look to the BIBLE and LIVE TODAY through the right Jesus.
- Let’s find HIM today and make sure we have the right one.
- I want to find out everything about Jesus Christ that I can in the Bible.
- We will look through a TON of SCRIPTURE today. Where in the world would I start today?
- The entire Bible talks about JESUS CHRIST. It’s about HIM. Yes, the Old Testament is about JESUS.
- So, it’s difficult to find a good starting place, but I’ll show you where I chose to start.
 Matthew 16:13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
- Jesus calls HIMSELF the SON OF MAN. He is the Son of Man. He was born of Mary.
- But, let’s continue in the next verse because I love this SCRIPTURE.
 Matthew 16:14-15 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. 15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
- Jesus is asking you today the same question. “WHO DO YOU SAY I AM?”
- Who do you say Jesus is today? Is your Jesus something different than what the Bible says?
- You don’t get to make up your own Jesus. Jesus doesn’t change into what you want Him to be.
 Matthew 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
- JESUS is the CHRIST which means SAVIOR. There is no other SAVIOR.
- The name Jesus doesn’t save you. It better be the RIGHT JESUS.
- The Jesus in the Bible doesn’t love everyone no matter what. If you think so, that’s a different Jesus.
- Jesus CHRIST is the “SON OF THE LIVING GOD.” Do you see that?
- Jesus is the SON OF GOD. He is not GOD THE FATHER. The entire Bible teaches this.
The Bible Doesn’t Deceive You
The Bible is NOT trying to trick us. It’s not trying to deceive you. The false religions are the deceivers.
- And you might say, “Well, how do I know what you’re saying is correct?”
- I’ll tell you how. BECAUSE I USE SCRIPTURE FOR EVERY STATEMENT I MAKE.
- I could stand up here and tell you stories and entertain you. But I choose not to. I rely on SCRIPTURE.
- I delight in the SCRIPTURE. I truly don’t want to hear anything else. I’m not an entertainer.
- I’m a preacher of God’s WORD, and I’m going to tell you what it says.
- And you might say, “Well, that’s boring. I want entertainment.”
- And I say, “The door swings both ways.” There’s an IN and there’s an OUT. Here, we preach SCRIPTURE.
- Stick with the SCRIPTURE, and you’ll love it way more than any fleshly desires like entertainment.
 1 John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
- Do you believe what the BIBLE says? The men who WROTE THIS BIBLE saw Jesus with their own eyes.
- “WE HAVE SEEN and DO TESTIFY.”
- I haven’t seen Jesus with my own eyes, but I trust the men who wrote this.
- Many of the men in this book DIED for Jesus Christ. Do you understand that?
- Why would they die for Him? Because they saw HIM with their own eyes. They saw what Jesus did.
- And what are they telling us in that verse? THE FATHER SENT THE SON.
- Jesus didn’t send HIMSELF. His Father sent Him. He is the SON OF GOD. And the SAVIOR of the world!!!
 John 1:34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
- John the Baptist says that JESUS is the SON OF GOD.
- If you haven’t noticed already, I’m focusing on Jesus as the SON OF GOD.
- For some reason, false religions can’t get this right. JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD and not the FATHER.
- Jesus is NOT the HOLY SPIRIT. Jesus is the SON OF GOD.
 John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- God GAVE HIS only begotten SON.
 1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
- Who is Jesus Christ? THE SON OF GOD. This isn’t difficult.
 John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
- Obviously, “NO MAN HATH SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME” is talking about the FATHER.
- People who wrote the Bible saw Jesus living on Earth. JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD.
- He is the only begotten SON OF GOD.
 Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
- The Father did not spare HIS OWN SON.
 Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
- The false churches who say JESUS is GOD THE FATHER use this verse as their only proof.
- And I say, “WOW! You really choose this verse as your proof?”
- It calls Jesus “THE EVERLASTING FATHER.” It also says right there: “For unto us a child is born.”
- “Unto us a SON is given.” Jesus is the SON OF GOD.
Jesus Is The Son Of God And He Is “THE” One And Only Savior
But guess what else is HE? He is the SAVIOR. And what do you need to be saved?
- You need EVERLASTING LIFE to be saved. And it ONLY COMES through Jesus Christ.
- The false churches don’t understand everlasting life. They teach you never truly have it until you die.
- The Bible doesn’t teach that ONCE. Jesus Christ is the EVERLASTING FATHER. What does that mean?
- It means that HE IS THE FATHER OF EVERLASTING LIFE.
- If you want everlasting life, that comes through HIM.
- That Scripture doesn’t say He is GOD THE FATHER. Don’t twist Scripture.
- If Jesus were God the Father, the Bible would have told us clearly.
- Do you know what it tells us clearly? That Jesus Christ is the SON OF GOD. The Son of the FATHER!!!
 Mark 12:6 Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son.
 Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
 Colossians 1:13-14 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
- The entire Bible teaches us about Jesus and yet you have false religions that teach different.
- If you don’t trust in the Jesus Christ within this Bible, you aren’t CHRISTIAN. It’s that simple.
 Luke 1:31-33 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
- Does that say you shall bring forth the FATHER and call HIS NAME JESUS?
- Does that you shall bring forth the Holy Spirit and call HIS NAME JESUS?
- No, it says JESUS is the SON OF THE HIGHEST!!! And the Lord God shall GIVE HIM THE THRONE.
 Mark 14:61-62 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? 62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
- JESUS HIMSELF says, “I AM THE CHRIST, the SON of the BLESSED.”
- He calls HIMSELF the Son of Man in this Scripture too.
- Do you trust what Jesus says? These false religions act as if they do, but then they teach different.
- OPEN YOUR EYES today and see what the Bible says.
 Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
- GOD THE FATHER in heaven says, “THIS IS MY BELOVED SON.”
- What else do you need to see? What else do you need to hear? GOD ALMIGHTY said, “This is MY SON.”
- He didn’t say, “I am throwing my voice and tricking you. That’s really me.” What a joke of a religion.
- Yes, it makes me mad. They’re sending my family to hell. They have them believing on some false Jesus.
- “Well, everyone has their own views.” Yeah, and if a view is different from God’s, HELL is the destination.
 John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
- Jesus said, “I AM THE SON OF GOD.” My Father sent me into this world.
 Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;
- This is why I started with Scripture that calls Jesus directly THE SON OF GOD.
- The beginning of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the SON OF GOD.
 Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
- The angel Gabriel calls JESUS the SON OF GOD.
- “Well, yeah, Jesus is the Son of God but He’s also the Father and the Holy Spirit.”
- That’s what false religions are saying around here today.
- WRONG. He’s not the FATHER. He’s not the Holy Spirit. He is the SON OF GOD.
 John 20:30-31 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
- Believe that Jesus is the Christ, the SON OF GOD.
- And believing in and on the RIGHT JESUS is what saves you. Don’t pick a false Jesus.
- “Well, the church has a cross on the front so it’s definitely the right Jesus.”
A Cross Image Means Nothing And God Hates Images
Nope, that CROSS means nothing on the front of that church!!!
- What do you think God will say if you tell HIM, “Well, the church I went to had a cross on it.”
- I thought I was worshipping the right Jesus. And He’ll say, “HAVE YOU NOT READ???”
- “I told you all about me in the Bible. You didn’t read it. You just came and sat in church?”
- “You believed everything some man told you without reading it for yourself?”
- And GOD HATES images like crosses that supposedly represent HIM. Do you see why?
 Deuteronomy 4:23 Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.
- That’s a warning from God HIMSELF on setting up these IMAGES like the cross.
- “Well, we have a cross on our church and it’s everywhere in our church. That represents Jesus.”
- The Bible doesn’t tell you to use an IMAGE to represent Jesus Christ. NO WHERE does it say that.
 Deuteronomy 16:22 Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the LORD thy God hateth.
- And what do they say, “Well, that’s not what that means.” Okay, keep your beloved cross then.
- I’ll take Jesus Christ the SON OF GOD. You take your cross made out of wood, glass, whatever else.
- We’ll see which ones SAVES. The SON OF GOD saves. It’s not your false images of Jesus!!!
 Acts 9:20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.
- The Apostle Paul calls Jesus the SON OF GOD. He preached it.
 Matthew 14:33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.
- The disciples call Jesus the SON OF GOD.
 John 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
- Nathanael calls Jesus the SON OF GOD.
 John 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
- Martha calls Jesus the SON OF GOD.
 Acts 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- The Ethiopian eunuch confesses that JESUS CHRIST is the SON OF GOD.
- He did this right before he was baptized. He didn’t say, “Yes, Jesus is the Father.”
- “Yes, Jesus is the Holy Spirit.” Is that what he said? NO!!! Philip didn’t preach that to him.
- Why would Philip not preach that to him? BECAUSE IT’S A LIE!!! Jesus is THE SON OF GOD.
 Mark 15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
- The centurion witnesses Jesus Christ die on the cross.
- “TRULY THIS MAN WAS THE SON OF GOD.” Who? THE SON OF GOD!!!
 Mark 3:11 And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.
- Unclean spirits confess that JESUS is the SON OF GOD.
 Mark 5:7-9 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. 8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. 9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
- The LEGION, the unclean spirit cries out, “THOU SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD!!!”
- Now, who have we seen CONFESS that Jesus is the Son of God in the Bible?
- God the Father, Jesus Christ, The Holy Spirit. Is that not enough? All 3 say that Jesus is the SON OF GOD.
- Gabriel, John the Baptist, the Apostle John, the Apostle Paul, the disciples, Nathaneal, Martha, the Ethiopian Eunuch, the Centurion, the unclean spirits, the legion of unclean spirits.
Jesus Is Not God The Father
Does the Bible ever say that Jesus is God the Father? NO!!!
- Does the Bible ever say that Jesus is the Holy Spirit? NO!!!
- NOT ONCE DOES IT EVER SAY THAT. Not once. Do you see how many times Jesus is called the Son of God?
- There’s much more SCRIPTURE than that calling Jesus the SON OF GOD.
 2 Corinthians 1:19 For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.
- Paul, Silvanus, Timotheus preach that Jesus is the SON OF GOD.
 Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
 Hebrews 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
 1 John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
- False religions talk their followers into things like this: “Well, we believe Jesus is the Son of God.”
- “But we also believe He is God the Father and God the Holy Spirit.”
- “And only one of those exist at any given time.”
- “But yeah, we believe Jesus is the Son of God BUT he’s more than just the Son of God.”
- Hey, guess what, that’s not what that verse says right there!!!
- JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD. Your false jesus is something different.
- You’ve made up your very own Jesus. Do you see this? It’s not the Jesus in this Bible.
 1 John 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
- JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD. He is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. Where does the Bible say that?
 1 John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
- When someone says that Jesus is the Father, they make GOD A LIAR.
- They are calling all of the SCRIPTURE I’ve read to you today a lie. Do you see that or not?
 1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
- If you don’t have the right Jesus, you don’t have the SON OF GOD.
 1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
 Revelation 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
- We can’t fall for man made religion and man made teaching and man made false churches.
- Everything we need to know about JESUS CHRIST is written in this BIBLE for us to see.
- We know 100% for sure that JESUS is the Son of God and is not God the Father or the Holy Spirit.
Now, next we see that many false denominations get the SON OF GOD right. Yes, He is the Son of God.
- They say, “He is not God the Father and He is not the Holy Spirit.”
- But, let’s see if they have the right Jesus in the Bible.
 John 1:1-2 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God.
- Jesus Christ is GOD. So, He is the SON OF GOD and He is God.
- God is 3 persons in ONE GOD. What does that mean?
- God the Father is GOD. Jesus Christ is GOD. The Holy Spirit is GOD.
- All 3 are God individually and together they are the ONE TRUE GOD.
- There aren’t 3 different GODS. There is ONE GOD in 3 persons.
God Is One God In 3 Persons = Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
The Bible teaches this. It’s not a made up fairy tale. There’s a FATHER, A SON, and A HOLY SPIRIT.
- The WORD is Jesus Christ. He was there from the beginning.
- Jesus was with GOD and He was God that verse right there says.
 Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
- The Father says to the SON, “Thy throne, O GOD, is forever and ever.”
- So, is Jesus Christ God? YES HE IS. He is not the Father. He is the SON OF GOD and is GOD.
- Jehovah’s Witness say that Jesus is not God.
- In college, a Jehovah’s Witness tried to show me how John 1:1 was interpreted wrong.
- He tried to show me how the original Greek says something else. He didn’t know Greek.
- Do you know who knew Greek really well?
- The 47 King James Bible translators who were experts in the Greek language.
 Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
- We’ve already seen this verse once today, but it calls Jesus the “MIGHTY GOD.”
- And the Jehovah’s witness say, “Well, it doesn’t call him the ALMIGHTY GOD. It’s just mighty.”
 John 20:27-28 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
- Wouldn’t Jesus rebuke Thomas since he just called HIM GOD if Jesus wasn’t God?
- According to the False Jehovah’s Witness, Jesus should have rebuked Thomas.
- But He doesn’t BECAUSE JESUS IS GOD!!!
 Luke 1:46-47 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, 47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
- Who is the SAVIOR? Jesus Christ. She says, “GOD MY SAVIOR.” Jesus is God.
 Isaiah 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
- The REDEEMER or the SAVIOR is Jesus Christ. “The God of the whole earth shall he be called.”
 1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
- GOD was manifest in the FLESH. Jesus Christ is GOD.
 2 Peter 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
- GOD AND OUR SAVIOR is Jesus Christ.
 Titus 2:13-14 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
- That SCRIPTURE calls Jesus the GREAT GOD and OUR SAVIOR!!!
 Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
- JESUS is GOD WITH US. He is God.
 Exodus 3:2 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
- Do you see where that verse says, “The angel of the Lord appeared unto him?”
- We talked about JESUS CHRIST being the ANGEL OF THE LORD. He is a messenger for God the Father.
- But Jesus also is GOD HIMSELF. God the Father is not an angel of the Lord.
- This is Jesus that shows up to Moses in the BURNING BUSH. Now watch what happens next.
 Exodus 3:3-5 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. 4 And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. 5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.
- When God shows up in the Bible, the place is called HOLY GROUND.
- That’s Jesus Christ right there with Moses. But watch what JESUS says next.
 Exodus 3:6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.
- Jesus is GOD. All of the Bible makes perfect sense when you get it right. That’s Jesus there in Exodus 3.
 John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
- I AM. In other words, Jesus is saying: “I AM GOD.”
 Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
- John the Baptist prepares a HIGHWAY for OUR GOD who is Jesus Christ.
 Isaiah 40:10-11 Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. 11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.
- That SCRIPTURE is talking about JESUS. “Behold, the LORD GOD will come.”
- So, how in the world can these false religions say that Jesus isn’t God?
- Oh, yeah, that’s right. They have a little book written by man that guides them.
 Colossians 1:16-17 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
- This is talking about JESUS CHRIST.
- How could any of that be true unless JESUS is GOD? Jesus is the CREATOR. He is GOD.
 Hebrews 1:2-3 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
- Notice verse 3 says, “Jesus is in the express image of HIS PERSON.”
- The Father and Son are different persons.
- Jesus UPHOLDS all things by the word of HIS POWER. He’s God.
- And then what do we see about Jesus? He sits down on the right hand of GOD THE FATHER.
- He doesn’t sit down and profess HIMSELF to be God the Father. Does He? I don’t see that.
- THAT’S BLASPHEMY. Jesus Christ would never profess HIMSELF to be GOD THE FATHER.
- Who would do something like that? SATAN.
- And you have these so-called Christians saying the same thing that Satan would say.
 Colossians 1:18-19 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
- Jesus is the beginning. He is the firstborn from the dead. He was the first to be RAISED from the dead!
- It pleased the FATHER than in Jesus should all FULNESS dwell.
 Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
- That’s Jesus Christ speaking right there in Revelation Chapter 1.
- He says, “I AM THE ALMIGHTY.” Yes, Jehovah’s Witness, He says “I AM THE ALMIGHTY.”
 Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
- How could Jesus be the FIRST and the LAST and not be GOD? Think about that.
- You can’t be FIRST without being GOD. You can’t be ALPHA and OMEGA without being God.
- So far today, we’ve seen that JESUS CHRIST is the SON OF GOD and is GOD ALMIGHTY.
- He is not God the Father and He is not the Holy Spirit. He is THE SON OF GOD.
- If you don’t have that right, you don’t have the JESUS within this BIBLE.
To Be Saved You Better Call Upon The Right Jesus
To be saved, you MUST have the right JESUS. I can’t read you the whole Bible.
- I showed you that Jesus is the Son of God and is God.
- I can tell you that the Bible itself says that people will bring another JESUS.
- The Bible warns of false prophets and false preachers over and over again.
- That’s why YOU better make sure YOU have the right SAVIOR.
- The wrong SAVIOR will send you to hell because it’s a false SAVIOR. There’s only one TRUE Savior.
With that said, I want to tell you more about Jesus from the Bible. Not just that He’s the Son of God and GOD.
- All of what I’m about to read to you is directly from SCRIPTURE, from the ENTIRE BIBLE.
- I didn’t leave anything out. I didn’t skip over anything. I didn’t ignore SCRIPTURE to fit my personal belief.
- Everything I say next about Jesus is directly from Scripture. Remember that as I speak these words.
#1 JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD
- He is the Son of the Living God, His only begotten Son, the Son of the Father.
- The only begotten of the Father, A Son given, My Son, His dear Son, the Son of the Highest.
- The Son of the Blessed, My beloved Son. Jesus Himself says, “I AM THE SON OF GOD.”
#2 JESUS IS GOD
- Jesus is the MIGHTY GOD, the everlasting God, the TRUE GOD, My Savior, My Lord and My God.
- Jesus is over all. He is God blessed forever. The God of the whole earth. God manifest in the flesh.
- He is our God and Savior. He is the great God and Our Savior. Emmanuel God with us.
- He is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Jesus is the highest.
#3 JESUS IS THE LORD
- Jesus is the Lord Jehovah. He is the God of Hosts. He is my God. He is the KING. He is strong and mighty.
- He is LORD. He is Lord of GLORY. Jesus is I AM. He was before Abraham. He is the Son of Man lifted up.
- He is the Resurrection and the life.
#4 Jesus is BEFORE all things.
- Jesus is the ALMIGHTY which is, and which was, and which is to come.
- Creator of all things. Upholder of all things. The everlasting Father or Father of everlasting.
- The beginning. The end. Alpha. Omega. The first. The last. The life. The eternal life.
- The eternal life which was with the FATHER. Jesus is HE THAT LIVETH.
#5 Jesus is the WORD OF GOD
- Jesus is the WORD, the Word was with God, the Word was God.
- He is the WORD OF GOD. The Word of Life. The Word made flesh. The image of God.
- The image of the invisible God. He is the express image of HIS PERSON.
- The brightness of HIS GLORY. Jesus is WISDOM. The wisdom of God. The power of God.
- My messenger. The messenger of the covenant. The angel of the Lord. The angel of God.
- The angel of HIS PRESENCE.
#6 Jesus was made a little lower than the angels
- Jesus is THE MAN. He is the MAN CHRIST JESUS.
- He is a man approved of God. The second man. The Lord from Heaven. The Son of Man.
- The Son of Abraham. The Son of David. The Son of Mary. The Son of Joseph.
- The Seed of the Woman. The Seed of Abraham. Jesus is OF THE SEED OF DAVID.
#7 Jesus does the WILL OF THE FATHER
- Adam was the first man. Jesus is the second man.
- Jesus is the Babe, the child, the young child.
- He is a child born. The child Jesus. Her first born Son. He is the SENT of the FATHER.
- He is the Apostle of our Profession. A prophet. A great prophet. The prophet of Nazareth.
- A prophet mighty in deed and word. He is a SERVANT. The servant of the Father. My servant, O Israel.
- My servant, the branch. My righteous servant. A servant of Rulers. A Nazarene. The carpenter.
- The carpenter’s Son. Jesus humbled HIMSELF unto death. He is a stranger and an alien. A man of sorrows.
- A worm and no Man. He is accursed of God. He went to hell.
#8 The name of Jesus is above every name
- The Savior’s Name is JESUS. Jesus Himself, I JESUS, A Saviour Jesus, the Saviour of the World.
- A Savior which is CHRIST the Lord. Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ. Our Lord Jesus Christ HIMSELF.
- Jesus the Christ. Jesus Christ OUR LORD. Jesus Christ the Righteous.
- Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today, and forever.
- Jesus of Nazareth, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Lord Jesus, Christ Jesus, CHRIST, the MESSIAH.
- The anointed, Christ the Lord, the Lord Christ, the Christ of God, The Lord’s Christ.
- The Christ, the Son of the Blessed. The Christ, the Savior of the World.
#9 Jesus is the LAMB OF GOD
- A lamb without blemish and without spot. The lamb that was slain. A lamb as it had been slain.
- The lamb in the midst of the throne. The Bridegroom. The Lamb is the temple of the city.
- The lamb is the light of the city. The Lamb is the overcomer.
#10 Jesus is the SHEPHERD
- Jesus is the ONE SHEPHERD. He is the Lord’s Shepherd.
- The shepherd of the sheep. He is the way. The door of the sheep. The shepherd of Israel.
- The shepherd and bishop of souls. The good shepherd that laid down HIS LIFE for the sheep.
- He is the great shepherd that was brought again from the dead.
- He is the chief shepherd that shall again appear.
#11 Jesus is the TREE OF LIFE
- Jesus is the ROOT OF JESSE. The root of David. The root and offspring of David.
- A rod out of the stem of Jesse. A branch out of his roots. THE BRANCH. The branch of the Lord.
- The branch of righteousness. A righteous branch. The branch strong for thyself. The vine. The true vine.
- The tree of life. The corn of wheat. The bread of God. The true bread from heaven.
- The bread which came down from heaven. The bread of life. The living bread. The hidden manna.
- A plant of renown. The rose of Sharon. The lily of the valley. A bundle of myrrh.
#12 Jesus is the light of the world.
- He is the light. The true light. A great light. A light came into the world. The light of the world.
- The light of men. A light to lighten the Gentiles. A light of the gentiles. A star. The morning star.
- The bright and morning star. The day star. The day spring from on high. The sun of righteousness.
#13 The name of the Lord is a strong tower and Jesus is our protection
- He is the strength of the children of Israel. A strength to the poor. A strength to the needy in distress.
- A refuge from the storm. A covert from the tempest. The hope of his people. A horn of salvation.
#14 Jesus is the Rock
- He is the rock. My strong rock. The rock of ages. The rock that is higher than I. My rock and fortress.
- The rock of my strength. The rock of my refuge. A rock of habitation. The rock of my heart.
- The rock of my salvation. My rock and redeemer. That spiritual rock. The rock that followed them.
- A shadow from the heat.
#15 Jesus is the foundation
- He is the builder. The foundation. A sure foundation. A stone. A living stone. A tried stone.
- A chief corner stone. An elect stone. A precious stone. The head stone of the corner.
- A stone cutout without hands. He is a stone of stumbling. A rock of offence.
#16 Jesus is a temple and a sanctuary
- He is the temple. He is the sanctuary. He is the minister of the sanctuary and the true tabernacle.
- He is the minister of circumcision. He is the veil. The altar. The offeror. The offering. The sacrifice.
- His life is a ransom. He is the lamb. The lamb slain. He is the forerunner. The propitiation.
- The priest. The high priest. The great high priest. The mediator. The daysman. The interpreter. Intercessor.
- Advocate. The surety.
#17 Jesus is the GIFT OF GOD
- His unspeakable gift. My beloved in whom my soul is well pleased.
- Mine elect in whom my soul delighteth. The holy child Jesus. The chosen of God. The salvation of God.
- The salvation of the daughter of Zion. The redeemer. The Shiloh or peace maker.
- The consolation of Israel. The blessed. The most blessed forever.
#18 Jesus is THE FAITHFUL AND TRUE
- He is the truth. The faithful and true. A covenant of the people. The testator of the covenant.
- The faithful witness. The faithful and true witness. A witness to the people. He is the AMEN.
#19 Jesus is the JUST AND the HOLY
- Jesus is THE JUST. The just one. Thine Holy One. The Holy one and Just. The holy one of Israel.
- The Holy One of God. Jesus is the HOLY, HOLY, HOLY.
#20 Jesus is the pre-eminence of all things
- Jesus is the beginning of the creation of God, my first born, the first born from the dead.
- The first begotten of the dead, the first born among many brethren. The firstfruits of them that slept.
- The last Adam. The resurrection. A quickening SPIRIT. The head. The head of the body, the Church.
- The head over all things to the Church. The head of every man. The head of all principality and power.
#21 Jesus is the MOST MIGHTY
- He is the captain of the host of the Lord, the captain of salvation, the author and finisher of faith.
- A leader. A commander. A ruler. A governor. The DELIVERER. The lion of the tribe of Judah.
- An ensign of the people. The chiefest among 10,000 in an army. A polished shaft. The shield.
#22 Jesus has all power in heaven and in earth
- He is the Lord. One Lord. He is both Lord and Christ. Lord of Lords. King of Kings. Lord of the dead.
- Lord of the living. Lord of the Sabbath. Lord of peace. Lord of all. Lord over all.
#23 Jesus is exalted to be a prince and a Savior
- He is the messiah the prince, the prince of life, a prince and a Savior, the prince of peace.
- The prince of princes. The prince of the Kings of the earth. A prince among Israel.
- The glory of thy people Israel. He that filleth all in all.
#24 Jesus shall reign forever and ever.
- He is the judge, the righteous judge, the King, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords.
- A sceptre out of Israel, the King’s Son, David their King, The King of Israel, King of the daughter of Zion.
- Born the King of the Jews. Crucified the King of the Jews. The King of Saints. The King of Nations.
- King over all the earth. The King of Righteousness. The King of Peace. The King of Glory.
- The King in HIS beauty. He sitteth King forever. He’s crowned with a crown of thorns.
- Crowned with glory and honor. Crowned with a crown of pure gold. Crowned with many crowns.
#25 Jesus is everywhere in the Bible. Open your eyes.
- He is as a refiner’s fire. As fuller’s soap. As the light of the morning when the sun riseth.
- A morning without clouds. He is as the tender grass by clear shining after rain.
- He is a tender plant to God. He is a root out of a dry ground to man. He is rain upon the mown grass.
- As showers that water the earth. As rivers of water in a dry place.
- As the shadow of a great rock in a weary land. As a hiding place from the wind.
- As ointment poured forth. Fairer than the children of men. A glorious high throne.
- A glorious throne to His Father’s house. A crown of glory and beauty. A stone of grace.
- A nail fastened in a sure place. A brother born for diversity. A friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
- A friend that loveth at all times. His countenance is as the sun. His countenance is as Lebanon.
- He is altogether lovely. This is my beloved and my friend.
#26 This is the Jesus in the Bible
- He is obedient, meek, lowly, guileless, tempted, oppressed, despised, rejected, betrayed, condemned.
- Reviled, scourged, mocked, wounded, bruised, stricken, smitten, crucified, forsaken, merciful, faithful.
- He is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate, perfect, glorious, mighty, justified, exalted, risen, glorified.
#27 This is who Jesus is to me
- He is my maker, well-beloved, my savior, my hope, my brother, my portion, my helper, my physician.
- My healer, my refiner, my purifier, my Lord, my master, my servant, my example, my teacher.
- My shepherd, my keeper, my feeder, my leader, my restorer, my resting place, my meat, my drink.
- My Passover, my peace, my wisdom, my righteousness, my sanctification, my redemption.
- JESUS IS MY ALL IN ALL.
Jesus Can Be Found In The Scriptures
Now, with all that said, that is STRAIGHT FROM SCRIPTURE.
- I would read you all the verses but it would take a long time. So that’s my condensed version of the Bible.
- This is Jesus. This is the right Jesus. That’s the SCRIPTURE. Do you have the right Jesus?
- No where in SCRIPTURE, not even a single verse, says that JESUS CHRIST is God the Father.
- No where does it say in Scripture that Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit.
- No where in Scripture does it say that the NAME of the Father is Jesus. Not one place.
- “IN THE NAME OF” means by the authority of. It doesn’t mean all 3 have one name JESUS.
- The Bible is very clear that the SON OF GOD is Jesus Christ.
You’re only saved through Jesus Christ. You aren’t saved by your works.
- The Jesus in the Bible didn’t preach a works based salvation like false preachers teach.
- JESUS IS THE SAVIOR. That’s all you need to know. Don’t let preachers twist the truth.
- You aren’t saved by YOUR GOODNESS in any way. You aren’t saved by YOUR WORKS in any way.
- If you think people lose their salvation, you don’t have the right Jesus.
Jesus is MY RIGHTEOUSNESS. I have none other. Without Him, I am dead. With Him, I am alive.
- So right now, make THE JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH your SAVIOR.
- All you have to do is put all your trust in HIM to save you. And HE SAYS, “YOU’RE SAVED.”
- And remember who He is. He has all power in heaven and earth. No man can save you. JESUS can.
When Jesus saves you, you have eternal life. He keeps it for you. He says that it’s everlasting.
- You can’t lose it. THAT, my friend, is what changes you.
- You have the SPIRIT of Jesus Christ living inside of you now. The old man is dead.
- Where did that old Josh go? He’s gone. He’s dead. Where’s your old self? He’s gone. She’s gone.
- He’s dead. She’s dead. You have life everlasting now. You are a new creation.
- Now, let’s go do what Jesus tells us to do. I’ll live for Him now.