- Sermon Slides for Sermon There Is No Love Within A Sodomite: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon There Is No Love Within A Sodomite: PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon There Is No Love Within A Sodomite: Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon There Is No Love Within A Sodomite: Video
 The title of the sermon: “THERE IS NO LOVE WITHIN A SODOMITE.”
Sodomites = Homosexuals
- Just to make this clear before we start this sermon: sodomites are homosexuals.
- Sodomites also call themselves gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer.
- Some people flinch when you call a sodomite a queer, but that’s what they want to be called.
- The definition of queer is strange, and they are strange. They’re weird, strange, and sick.
People also flinch when they hear the word faggot but they also want to be called that.
- The definition of faggot is a gay man or a gay person. This word is considered offensive to gay men.
- My advice is to stop being a faggot and the word won’t be so offensive any more.
- For example, you can call me a faggot and it doesn’t bother me at all because I’m not gay.
- All of the dictionaries say this word is used as a term of abuse and disparagement.
- But, they call each other all of these things. And that shouldn’t surprise you at all.
There is no love within homosexuals AT ALL. Zero.
- I usually don’t call them any of those words because that’s what they want.
- I don’t give them what they want.
- The acronym LGBTQ is lesbian, gay, bisexual, transexual, and queer. I’ll just call them all sodomites.
- Why? Because this is what the Bible calls them. What else does the Bible call them?
- Natural brute beasts. The Bible calls them dogs. God says they are abominations.
What else do you need to know? Do you trust what God says or not?
- Do you really think they’re as loving as they say they are?
- Will you trust what God tells you about them, or will you trust what they tell you? Think about that.
- Let’s find out the true definition of love within the Scriptures. The Scriptures tell us the truth always.
- And then you can tell me if the sodomites have any love within them at all.
- They have LUST within them. They don’t have LOVE within them. Let me prove this to you today.
 2 John 5-6 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another. 6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
- The sodomites will always tell you that we should love one another.
- “We should love them and accept them for who they are.” What are they actually saying?
- They’re saying that we should accept their exceedingly great sin of sodomy.
- They say, “We think it’s perfectly fine and it’s loving when we do these wicked acts to each other.”
- “Because we love it, you should love it and accept us for all the wicked acts that we do.”
Now, if I accepted their great sin and told them that it’s okay, do I have love for them?
- Let the Bible answer that question. What is love? How do I love my neighbor as myself?
- How do I show love for the sodomites? Do I encourage them to continue in their great sin?
- The Bible clearly tells us that love is walking after God’s commandments.
- Again, love is following God’s commandments. Love is not following a man’s wicked desires.
- Love is not following your evil and wicked heart. They spew out these lies over and over again.
- “Love is accepting homosexuals.” Hey, listen up, that’s not love.
These ignorant churches around here and throughout the world believe that loving sodomites will convert them.
- And what do they mean by loving them? They mean allowing them into church and accepting them.
- They give them leadership positions in the church. Is that loving? Is that doing what God tells us to do?
- The churches act as if God says all these things. They say, “We should accept them because of God’s love.”
- They say, “They are all children of God and God loves them for who they are so we do too.”
- I hope you aren’t deceived by all these lies like all the churches around here.
- The so-called “pastors” throughout this country make me sick. They are evil and wicked.
- For example, here’s a screenshot of “The Reformation Project” with their mission statement.
- Let’s see what their statement of so-called “FAITH” actually says.
- They are ecumenical in nature and mission. Of course, they love to use big words.
- Ecumenical means they represent many different “Christian” denominations.
- Let me make this 100% clear right now:
- If you’re church is trying to advance the LGBTQ inclusion in the church, you are not a “Christian” church.
These People Don’t Believe In The Perfect Word Of God!!!
You don’t believe in the inspiration of the Bible. You don’t understand or support ANY of the Bible.
- All of those points in your statement of faith ARE LIES. Every one of them are lies.
- You are not following the commandments of God and there is no love within your church AT ALL.
- You are followers of Satan and advancing Satan’s agenda in this earth. You are not a child of God.
 1 John 5:1-3 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
- If you believe on Jesus Christ, THEN you are born of God. Therefore, all people aren’t children of God.
- Jesus called the very religious Pharisees children of the devil.
- You can’t be children of the devil and be children of God at the same time.
- Therefore, ALL PEOPLE are not children of God. But the evil churches will teach all these things.
- When you put all your trust and faith in Jesus Christ, then you are a child of God.
- THEN, you actually see and hear the words of the Bible and know that they are 100% truth.
- So, it’s no surprise that someone who is a child of the devil would not understand this sermon at all.
It doesn’t surprise me that these churches can’t read that Scripture right there and understand what it means.
- We love the children of God. Sodomites are 100% NOT the children of God.
- These churches who want more inclusion for LGBTQ are not children of God. Understand that right now.
- When do we love the children of God? Verse 2 tells us right there.
- “We love the children of God when we love God and KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS.”
- You can’t love someone and break God’s commandments at the same time.
- For example, a sodomite is not loving the partner sodomite AT ALL.
- Why? Because they break God’s commandments. This is not love.
God commands us not to steal. But let’s say I have a so-called disease in which I love to steal things.
- “But I was made that way. I just love to steal things from others.”
- Is stealing a decision that I make? Or is stealing just something I can’t keep myself form doing?
- Obviously, it’s a choice and an action I must make. Being born white or black is not a choice.
- I don’t take an action to be black or white. I was born that way. I don’t get that choice.
- Being a thief is a choice that I make. Being a sodomite is a choice that I make. It’s an action.
For example, no one makes anyone go out and steal something.
- No one forces a sodomite to be a sodomite. They must make that decision on their own.
- No one forces a man to go out to a bar, find another man, and be a sodomite with that man.
- No one forces a straight man to go out to a bar, find a harlot, and fornicate with that woman.
- Obviously, these are all choices and God doesn’t make someone sin EVER.
- Do you really think a God who hates SIN would force someone to SIN against His own laws?
- There is NO UNRIGHTEOUSNESS AT ALL within God. He doesn’t make anyone sin EVER.
- But these corrupted and wicked sodomites attempt to blame it all on God.
- Yeah, see how that works out for you in the end.
If love is following God’s commandments, then what is hate? Not following God’s commandments.
- So, let’s look at some of God’s commandments. Let’s see who is loving and who is hating.
- Is it the sodomites and the churches who support them that are the loving ones?
- Or, is it the people like me and the churches like this one who reject sodomites?
Who are the people who actually have love within them? Love is following God’s commandments.
- If someone steals from you, they are hating you. If someone lies to you, they are hating you.
- If someone murders you, they are hating you. If someone sodomizes you, they are hating you.
- If someone rapes you, they hate you. If someone molests a child, they hate that child.
- But they attempt to say, “But I love them.” Evil, wicked, corrupted, and deranged minds.
- We love one another by following God’s commandments. We hate one another by breaking His laws.
 Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
- Is that not a commandment of God? Did God get rid of this commandment in the Bible?
- NO. HE NEVER GETS RID OF THIS COMMANDMENT. This commandment is in effect right now.
- You get these foolish and evil churches saying: “The Old Testament doesn’t apply anymore.”
- Oh yeah, who said that? God sure didn’t say it. But they believe themselves to be God.
- Do you think it hurts anyone when this commandment is broken? YES IT DOES.
People are so easily deceived. They say things like this:
- “Well, they aren’t bothering me so I don’t have a problem with it.”
- “They can do whatever they want behind closed doors. It’s none of my business.”
- So, you have all these so-called “Christians” out there who are okay with sodomites.
- Do you think the sodomites are harmless and not causing any evil within this world?
- Is that what you think? Then why do you think God made a law against it?
- Do you think God was wrong and you’re right? Is that what you think? Of course you do.
- Because your mind is corrupted. You have no love for God within you.
 Leviticus 18:24-25 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: 25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
- This is Scripture right after God tells man not to lie with man. It’s sick and nasty and evil.
- God says, “You defile yourselves in these things. DON’T DO IT. I will cast you out.”
- When these things are done, the land is defiled. The land itself will vomit out her inhabitants.
- It’s so sick and nasty that the land itself will vomit you out. Sodomites make me VOMIT.
If you’re friends with sodomites, you’ve got a big problem. They should make you sick.
- But, if they don’t, then you don’t have the love of God within you AT ALL.
- If you think you’re doing good by accepting sodomites, you aren’t. You’re doing evil.
- Why are you doing evil? Because you’re going against God’s word. Understand this right now.
 Leviticus 18:26-28 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you: 27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;) 28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
- God says, “YE SHALL THEREFORE KEEP MY STATUTES AND MY JUDGMENTS!!!”
- Do you think your judgement is better than God’s judgement? WOW. You have no idea.
- A sodomite will say, “Don’t judge me.” Hey, I didn’t. God did and I agree with righteous judgement.
- I know God is right, and you are wrong. So I choose God, His ways, and His judgements.
- I don’t choose to side with a lying sodomite and a lying false preacher and a lying false church.
- There is no truth within a sodomite. Will you believe what a sodomite tells you over God?
You’ll also get all of these sodomites that will tell you that all of this just started in the past so many years.
- “All of this is new so we need to get it right now and accept sodomites into our society.”
- These are the so-called sodomite “Christians” and their supporters who say these things.
- Do you see verse 27 there? Do you see all of the examples within the Bible?
“For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled.”
- Our United States of America is defiled and the sodomites and their supporters are destroying it.
- Our land is going to vomit us all out because of all these wicked abominations.
- And it’s not just the sodomites themselves. It’s the so-called “Christians” who profess to follow God.
- They aren’t Christians. They aren’t following God at all. ZERO. They don’t know God at all.
- They know a false god whom they have created, but they don’t know the real Jesus Christ.
- He will destroy them because they won’t hear His words, listen to Him, or follow His commands.
- They are breaking the greatest commandment of all.
 Mark 12:29-31 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. 31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
- If you love God, you follow His commandments. This is love.
- And if you follow His commandments, you automatically love everyone else.
- When I reject sodomites, I have the love of God within me. And maybe this doesn’t make sense to you.
- But let’s get this straight today. Sodomites and their evil supporters put up signs that say:
- “LOVE IS LOVE.” They have no clue what love is at all. NO CLUE. They are speaking of a fake love.
- I want you to look very closely at this next Scripture. And remember that every word of God is true.
 Romans 12:9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
- Don’t let love be fake. Don’t simulate love with some fake love like the world teaches you.
- Love isn’t accepting sin. Do you really think love is being accepting of evil acts?
- Do you really think you’re going to change a person by allowing evil and wicked acts?
- You won’t change them. They’ll change your entire church, your children, and everyone around.
- That’s what evil does. And God commands us to depart from evil. BE YE SEPARATE.
- Do not be partakers with the evil. What communion does light have with darkness? Sin is darkness.
- Sodomy is a great sin. Being a homosexual is exceedingly sinful the Bible tells us.
- The men of Sodom were EXCEEDINGLY sinful, evil, and wicked.
Sodomites Are Exceedingly Sinful GOD SAYS
So, what does this Scripture right there mean? Are sodomites loving? Do they have any love within them?
- Are they following the commandments of God and loving others?
- Don’t let love be fake. ABHOR THAT WHICH IS EVIL and CLEAVE TO THAT WHICH IS GOOD.
- What does that mean? What is good? Is God’s law perfect and good? Yes it is.
- Is God’s law good in which God says that a sodomite shall be put to death? YES IT IS.
- If you say, “No, it’s not a good law,” then you are a joke of a “Christian.” You aren’t a Christian at all.
- We are to hate SIN. We are to hate the opposite of what God says.
God says that love is following His commandments. We are to cleave to His commandments.
- We are to follow what He says no matter what the world calls us. You can call me whatever you want.
- You can call me a hate preacher all you want. I don’t care what you think or say about me.
- I could care less because I know the people calling me a hate preacher are evil and don’t have the love of God within them AT ALL.
- Do you think I care what a corrupted and evil person says about me? Could care less. No care at all.
In order to love God and His commandments, we MUST abhor that which is evil.
- This is what the Scriptures teach us.
- And these co-called “Christian” churches act as if they follow the Scriptures.
- They profess things like this: “We believe the Bible is the perfect and inspired word of God.”
- “We profess to be Christians who follow Christ, but we don’t actually follow anything He says.”
- We are to HATE EVIL. And sodomites are evil because they go up against God directly.
- These so-called sodomite “Christians” act as if they follow God but they want to keep going against Him.
We are to hate and reject sodomites. We don’t do bad to them, but we reject them.
- They are not welcome here. They need to stay away from here. I don’t want to be around them.
- I would be very happy to be as far away from them as possible. You stay over there, and I stay over here.
- We are not to do evil to them. Hating them is doing good and right.
- Whenever you love something good, you must hate the opposite of the good.
- For example, if you love children and want good for children, then you hate pedophiles.
- If you love God, you hate Satan. If you love good, you hate evil.
- If you love your neighbor, you hate a murderer, a rapist, a serial killer, a thief, a lair.
 Psalm 34:14 Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
- How can you do good without departing from evil? The Bible says that you can’t.
- But the evil churches say that you can. Who do you trust?
 Psalm 36:4 He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil.
- You can’t love evil such as sodomy and sodomites and do good.
- You can’t accept homosexuals and do good. You can’t break God’s law and do good.
- But the sodomites think that they can. Why? Because their minds are corrupt.
- They do not love each other as they profess. They hate each other.
 Psalm 45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
- Are you one that will say, “Well, I’m not going to hate anything or anyone?” Is that you?
- Maybe you haven’t read the Bible. Maybe you don’t understand anything about God.
- This world will teach you that you shouldn’t hate or reject anything.
- “This is just another lifestyle that other people live and it’s okay and it’s good.” NO, IT’S NOT.
- It’s evil and wicked and sick and vile and should make you want to vomit. That’s what God says.
- Because you love righteousness and hate wickedness, therefore God, THY GOD, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
 Psalm 97:10 Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
- If you love the Lord, you HATE EVIL. Sodomites are evil and wicked people.
- If you love sodomites, you don’t love the Lord. Make sure you understand this today.
- The Bible says they are evil over and over again.
- The sodomites attempt to change the Bible, but they can’t. “But we love each other.” No you don’t.
- You’ve fallen for the Disney world version of love which is just lusting after someone.
- And that makes me sick. If a man lusts after another man, then you’ve got a big problem.
 Psalm 101:3 I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
- A sodomite is a wicked thing. Will you set that wicked thing before your eyes?
- Will you tell your children that it’s okay to be that way so they turn into one of those wicked things too?
- Will you send your children to the public schools that are teaching children that all these things are okay?
- Is that what you want for your children? Do you want to be responsible for that?
- You shouldn’t. You should be like that Scripture right there. “I will set no wicked thing before my eyes.”
- “I HATE THE WORK OF THEM THAT TURN ASIDE. IT SHALL NOT CLEAVE TO ME.”
- You should be saying, “Get away from me, sodomite.” Don’t come near me ever again.
 Psalm 119:104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
 Psalm 119:163 I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.
 Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
- If you don’t hate sodomites, then you don’t hate evil and you have no fear of the Lord at all.
- So, you might be thinking: “But I know some sodomites and they are extremely nice people.”
- “They are not wicked and evil.” Really? Is that what you think? So, God is wrong and you are right?
- When they break God’s law constantly and could care less about God, you think they’re good?
- Maybe you should see what’s going on here. Maybe you’re evil too. Maybe you haven’t trusted in God.
- If you trust in God, you would trust His words. He says to hate evil.
- If you won’t do that, you don’t love God. Remember the first commandment.
- In order to have any love at all within you, YOU MUST FIRST LOVE GOD.
- And if you don’t, you don’t have any love or goodness within you at all.
- “But they’re so nice to me.” Yeah, keep falling for that and trusting in what comes out of their mouths.
 Amos 5:15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.
- In order to love the good, you must hate the evil.
 Hebrews 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
- Do you see how this works? You can’t love everyone and everything no matter what.
- If you love good, you must hate evil. If you love God, you must hate sin.
- This means you can’t love everything and everyone no matter what.
Can You Love Good And Evil At The Same Time???
The churches say, “We love everyone no matter what.” Is that logical? Is that Scriptural?
- No, it’s not. You must HATE EVIL in order to love the good.
- If all things were good in this world, this would be paradise and heaven. But they aren’t.
- WAKE UP. Do you really think everyone is good in this world?
- Jesus Himself says that most people will go to hell. What does that tell you? And He sends them there.
Some people say, “I love all animals.” Well, do they actually love all animals?
- If a they were dropped off in a jungle in Africa, would they do their best to find the lions so they could love on them and be with them?
- No, they wouldn’t. They would run and try to stay away from the lions.
- But, the churches say, “Bring all the wolves into the church so they can devour all of us and our children.”
- “We love all animals here.”
Then, when a coyote eats their cute little poodle, they change their mind.
- “KILL ALL COYOTES.” You can’t love coyotes if you love your cute little poodle.
- The coyotes will eat your poodle when they’re hungry.
- Your dog will eat you if your unconscious and its hungry. Why? Because it’s a dog.
- And with that point, let’s talk about dogs. The Bible calls sodomites “DOGS.” Let’s see.
 Deuteronomy 23:17-18 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel. 18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
- Is this Scripture hard to understand? Not for saved people who understand God and His words.
- This is very easy to understand. Verse 17 says there shall be no sodomite of the sons of Israel.
- Then verse 18 calls them dogs. Whore to whore in verse 17 to 18 and then sodomite to dog.
- “FOR EVEN BOTH THESE ARE ABOMINATION UNTO THE LORD THY GOD.”
- God doesn’t want these things in the house of the Lord FOR ANY REASON AT ALL.
People who don’t want to actually follow God and do their best to stop sinning, are not welcome here.
- Sodomites are not welcome in the house of the Lord.
- God compares sodomites to dogs. They are like filthy animals to God.
- If you don’t believe me, let’s see how the Bible describes dogs.
 1 Kings 21:19 And thou shalt speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the LORD, Hast thou killed, and also taken possession? And thou shalt speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the LORD, In the place where dogs licked the blood of Naboth shall dogs lick thy blood, even thine.
- Dogs lick blood. If you were dead on the floor, your dog would lick up the blood.
- People will say, “Oh, my dog loves me so much.” No, your dog is acting on instinct.
- Dogs don’t love because dogs don’t follow God’s commandments.
- Dogs don’t go to heaven. They don’t have a soul that can be saved. That’s another sermon.
- We don’t worship dogs. We don’t give in to dogs. Dogs don’t run our lives.
- Sodomites are dogs. Not literal dogs but they are nasty like dogs. They are vile like dogs.
- And the Bible describes dogs over and over again. They will lick up blood.
 1 Kings 22:37-38 So the king died, and was brought to Samaria; and they buried the king in Samaria. 38 And one washed the chariot in the pool of Samaria; and the dogs licked up his blood; and they washed his armour; according unto the word of the LORD which he spake.
- If God calls the sodomites dogs, then what do you think He’s trying to tell you. They’re like animals.
- They’re going after their fleshly desires, and they won’t stop. They aren’t spiritual at all.
- The dogs licked up his blood. That’s disgusting and nasty.
 Luke 16:20-21 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
- Let me repeat that. “Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.” Dogs do these things.
 Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
- The acts that these sodomites do will make a normal person vomit.
- And they return to their vomit over and over again and it doesn’t bother them at all.
- It doesn’t make them sick at all. To a normal person who can understand right and wrong, it’s nasty.
- It will make you sick to your stomach. But they keep returning over and over and over again.
- The worst ones are the ones who call themselves “Christians” and act as if they follow Jesus Christ.
- Don’t blaspheme the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus Himself will make you pay for that.
 2 Peter 2:21-22 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
- They return to their dirty, nasty, and wicked ways over and over again. They won’t stop.
- A dog will eat its own vomit. I’ve seen dogs do this in my life.
- If you’ve ever had a dog, I’m sure you’ve seen it too. They’ll eat many other things too.
- They are nasty and filthy animals.
 Isaiah 56:9-11 All ye beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest. 10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. 11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.
- “They are all ignorant. They are all DUMB DOGS. They love to slumber.”
- “They are greedy dogs which can never have enough.” How about an example?
- This wicked and corrupted sodomite named Matthew Vines write a book titled, “God and The Gay Christian: The Biblical Case in Support of Same Sex Relationships.”
- REALLY? You really think there is a Biblical case that supports gay relationships???
Have you actually looked at the Bible? Have you actually read the entire Bible just once?
- Let me be clear on this: THERE IS NOT ONE TITTLE OF SUPPORT FOR GAYS. Not one.
- This man is a dumb dog, and I’m not joking about this. He’s greedy and using God to make money.
- And he’s lying about God to make money. That’s called very, very dumb. Very ignorant. Very stupid.
- Let me be clear again: “There is no gay Christian in existence in God’s eyes, and He’s the one who counts.”
- You can’t be gay and be a Christian. Do you understand that? IMPOSSIBLE.
- A Christian follows God’s commandments. You don’t get to ignore ANY OF THEM.
Listen To This Nasty Dog With His Corrupted Mind
I want to read you a little bit from his ignorant book that I found on a preview.
- He says that he fully supports all the Scriptures of the Bible.
- Watch what he says here, and then you tell me if he makes any sense at all.
 “I shared my parents’ concerns about the importance and authority of Scripture. In my view, the Bible can’t be reduced to a collection of great literature, stories, and poetry. It’s God’s written revelation to humanity, as the accounts of Jesus’s life and ministry in the Gospels make clearer to me than anything else. Jesus said that Scripture cannot be set aside, and since childhood, I’ve made discerning God’s will through prayerful study of Scripture a priority.”
 “But while I’d once agreed with parents’ view on homosexuality, I didn’t anymore. Even before coming to terms with my sexual orientation, I had been studying the Bible’s references to same-sex behavior and discussing the issue with Christian friends. Some of what I learned seemed to undermine the traditional interpretation of those passages.”
 “For instance, Leviticus prohibits male same-sex relations, but it uses similar language to prohibit eating of shellfish. And while Paul did describe same-sex relations as “unnatural,” he also wrote that for men to wear their hair long was contrary to “nature.” Yet Christians no longer regard eating shellfish or men having long hair as sinful. A more comprehensive exploration of Scripture was in order.”
- If you know and understand the Bible, everything he just said is so messed up it’s not funny.
- For one, Jesus didn’t say the Scriptures cannot be set aside. He actually said, “THEY CANNOT BE BROKEN.”
- No matter what this sodomite corrupts God’s words into, they won’t change. They will come to pass.
- The worst pastor in the world should be able to explain all the places he is wrong.
Why is not wrong to eat shellfish? Well, take a look at the Bible and you’ll figure it out UNLESS you’re a sodomite.
- You’ll never understand the Bible. Sodomites and corrupted people believe the traditional belief is wrong.
- What traditional belief? I don’t go by traditions as this DOG wants to create a new tradition.
- That’s why we don’t go by tradition. WE GO BY GOD’S WORDS, AND YOU CAN’T CHANGE THEM.
- It is a SHAME for men to have long hair.
Do you see what having long hair and acting like it’s okay leads to?
- Then you get sodomites thinking that being gay is okay.
- “Well, if Christians think it’s okay for men to have long hair then sodomy is okay too.”
- Do you see what corrupted minds lead to? This man is so corrupted, wicked, and evil.
- He comes up with these so-called “logical” thoughts, and now he thinks he knows better than God.
- Hey filthy dog, Paul wrote those words through the Holy Spirit who is God Almighty.
- Here’s his second reason for believing that being a homosexual is okay with God.
 “I had a second reason for losing confidence in the belief that same-sex relationships are sinful: it no longer made sense to me.”
- Oh, okay, because something doesn’t make sense to you, God must be wrong.
- Now, does that make any sense? NO, IT DOESN’T.
- Just because you don’t understand, it doesn’t mean God is wrong.
- Every sentence in that book can be reproved with Scriptures and a very basic understanding of the Bible.
- Dogs are dumb. They love to act as if they are knowledgeable and wise, but they aren’t.
They will love to use big words that they’ve learned but if they can’t figure out that 2 men don’t go together, I would call that dumb.
- It’s pretty easy to understand. It’s actually very simple. 2 men don’t go together at all.
- If you think they do, you’re foolish, dumb, and ignorant. You know nothing.
- “But this man that wrote that book went to Harvard.” Yeah, so what. What does that do for you?
- Do you think someone who goes to Harvard is more knowledgeable and wise than someone who has the indwelling of the Holy Spirit?
- NOT A CHANCE.
 2 Kings 9:34-35 And when he was come in, he did eat and drink, and said, Go, see now this cursed woman, and bury her: for she is a king’s daughter. 35 And they went to bury her: but they found no more of her than the skull, and the feet, and the palms of her hands.
 2 Kings 9:36-37 Wherefore they came again, and told him. And he said, This is the word of the LORD, which he spake by his servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, In the portion of Jezreel shall dogs eat the flesh of Jezebel: 37 And the carcase of Jezebel shall be as dung upon the face of the field in the portion of Jezreel; so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel.
- The dogs ate her. So, again and again, the Bible tells us how nasty dogs can be.
- And God calls sodomites dogs. GOD DOES. I didn’t come up with that. God said it.
Why Give The Gospel To A Rejected Sodomite Who Burns In Lust Towards The Same Gender?
 Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
- If I know a person is a sodomite, there’s no way I’m giving them the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- “Give not that which is holy unto the dogs.”
 Philippians 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
- Sodomites are dogs. BEWARE OF DOGS. “Oh, but yes, we love everyone here.”
- “Come on in and sit down by my children so you can teach them your evil ways.”
- “Here, come on in and devour our children and take them to hell with you.”
- This is what so-called “Christian” churches are doing everywhere around here.
 Revelation 22:12-14 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
- If you want to do evil works, which are going against the commandments of God, Jesus will repay you.
 Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
- DOGS won’t enter into the kingdom of heaven.
 Genesis 13:13 But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.
- Sodomites are named after the city of Sodom. What do you think that means?
- Sodom was filled with sodomites or homosexuals.
- “But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the Lord EXCEEDINGLY.
- We’re all sinners, but sodomy is WICKED before the Lord EXCEEDINGLY.
- You can’t change all of these Scriptures around. They’ll try, but you can’t twist them all.
 Genesis 18:20 And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
- God couldn’t find hardly ANY righteous people in Sodom and Gomorrah.
- THEIR SIN IS VERY GRIEVOUS.
 Genesis 18:32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten’s sake.
- Ten people who believed in God were not found in two big cities such as Sodom and Gomorrha.
- We know there weren’t 10 because God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrha.
- Do you want to know what the sodomites were like in Sodom? You tell me if this is loving.
- Do sodomites have any love at all within them? They think they do. They think things like this are loving.
- 2 angels come to Sodom to see Lot. They come into Lot’s house. Lot makes them dinner and they ate.
- They are about to lay down for the night, and watch what happens here.
 Genesis 19:4-5 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: 5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
- By “KNOW” they don’t mean talk with them. They mean something very wicked that sodomites do.
- It’s actually the only thing sodomites care about because they’re dogs.
 Genesis 19:6-7 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, 7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.
- A normal man with a good and right mind, would never think of anything like that.
- They wouldn’t even think of it. But these sodomites would think it and do it.
 Genesis 19:24-25 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; 25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
- Now, what would Jesus do if He came upon a sodomite today?
- Would He love them and accept them for who they are as they all want to believe in the churches today?
- Is that what Jesus would do? That’s not what He did right there. He killed all of them.
- He hates them. Why? They are evil and wicked. They hate God, so He hates them.
- And you might say: “God doesn’t hate anyone.” Well God says that He does.
- What do you think hell is there for? Do you think hell is for the people God loves? Really?
 Luke 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
- No, God destroyed them all because He hated them.
- He couldn’t take their exceedingly great sin any more. They weren’t loving people.
- Look at what they wanted to do to the angels that God sent there. This proves what they are like.
- They’ll say: “Oh no, we’re not like that.” YES THEY ARE.
 2 Peter 2:5-6 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
- God destroyed Sodom as an example. But all the churches can’t see this?
- Sodom and sodomy go together. Yes, this is why God destroyed SODOM the city.
- It’s an example for all the sodomites out there. The churches will attempt to twist all the Scriptures.
- But they can’t twist them all.
 Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
- Yes, Sodom gave themselves over to fornication. God hates fornication.
- A homosexual marriage is not valid in God’s eyes. Marriage is between a man and a woman.
- God is THE highest power, and it doesn’t matter if a government says two men are married.
- GOD SAYS, “THEY AREN’T MARRIED.” He says so within the Bible. MALE and FEMALE can be married.
- Sodomites go after strange flesh constantly and get diseases. They are nasty.
Men With Men = Sick, Perverted, Evil, Nasty, Vomit
Men with men is just sick and nasty. God set them forth for an example.
- They SUFFER the vengeance of ETERNAL FIRE. Did I change the Scriptures? No, I didn’t.
- Let me say this again: “They suffered the vengeance of eternal fire.”
- No one else can do that but God. If they were such loving people, God wouldn’t destroy them.
- So, is there any love within a sodomite? Have they believed on the Jesus Christ of the Bible?
- They say they do, but do you trust them? Look at what they do to each other.
- Do you really think the love of God is within them? NO WAY.
 Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
- Sodom was one of the wickedest places in existence. And our country is starting to look like that.
- I won’t show you any pictures of the sodomite parades, but they are nasty.
- And parents bring their little children to these parades and allow them to see all these nasty things.
- The parents are approving of all this. The churches are approving of all this.
- The children think that it’s okay. IT’S NOT OKAY.
 1 Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.
- Sodomites will hurt people. They are hurting people by going against God’s commandments.
- They are hating people. And they will do much worse.
- They will do according to all the abominations of all these nations before this one.
- And we’re cheering them on in this country. Our country is falling down so quickly.
- Why? Because we’re supporting all these abominations, monsters, and mutants.
 1 Kings 15:11-12 And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, as did David his father. 12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.
- How are you going to twist this Scripture, sodomites and sodomite lovers? You can’t.
- Asa did that which was RIGHT in the eyes of the Lord and he took away the sodomites out of the land.
 1 Kings 22:45-46 Now the rest of the acts of Jehoshaphat, and his might that he shewed, and how he warred, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah? 46 And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.
- Jehoshaphat was a good king. He took the sodomites out of the land.
 2 Kings 23:7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.
- This was King Josiah as a young man. He broke down the houses of the sodomites. He was a good king.
- We need a government that will be like King Asa, Jehoshaphat, and Josiah.
- The government needs to get rid of the sodomites out of the land.
- The government should follow the laws of God Almighty, but they won’t.
- They act as if they trust in God Almighty, but they won’t trust that His laws are good.
- And we’ll finish this out with Romans Chapter 1, and again, you tell me if sodomites are capable of love.
 Romans 1:18-19 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
 Romans 1:20-21 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
 Romans 1:22-24 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
 Romans 1:25-26 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
 Romans 1:27-28 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
 Romans 1:29-31 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
 Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
- God says they commit such things that are worthy of death. This is the New Testament.
- This matches Leviticus perfectly.
 Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
- God gave them up to a reprobate mind. They don’t want anything to do with the REAL GOD.
- They make up their own false god just as that dog did in that book we looked at.
- He made up his own version of god that matched with what he thinks is right.
- He has a corrupted mind just as the Bible says. If God gave him up, he doesn’t have a chance to be saved.
- So, we can believe what the Bible says or not.
God Says Sodomites Are FILLED With All Unrighteousness
God says, “They are filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness.
- Full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity, whisperers, backbiters, HATERS OF GOD.
- Despiteful, PROUD, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding.
- Covenantbreakers, WITHOUT NATURAL AFFECTION, implacable, and unmerciful.
- This is what God says, but yet, you want to believe they are good people?
- Do you trust God or not? Do you want to become like one of them? If not, TRUST GOD.
- He says, “Beware of these people. They don’t have any love at all within them.”
- If God gave them up to a rejected or reprobate mind, do you think you’re better than God?
- Do you really think you can convert them to God? God couldn’t, but you can?
There is no love of God within a sodomite and the love of God is the only true love in this world.
- And look, all of the Scriptures that we’ve seen today are not the only Scriptures.
- There’s more. Read the Bible for yourselves and find the truth.
- Do not fall for the lies of this world. Do not allow sodomites to take over this country and destroy it.
- That’s what they’re doing right now, and all these people just approve of it all.
- “Well, we might hurt their feelings.” Guess what? You can’t hurt a dog’s feelings.
God is coming for all of the sodomites and they too will suffer the eternal vengeance of God in hell.
- And that is the truth because this is what the Bible teaches.
- The Bible tells you directly that they are deceitful so don’t listen to their lies.
- They say, “We’re good people.” No they aren’t. If they were good people, they would listen to God.
- But they won’t so God rejected them and they have no chance to be saved.
- And you don’t want to be one of them. So stay away from the sodomites and their deceptions.