- Sermon Slides for Sermon God Preserves His Words: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon God Preserves His Words: PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon God Preserves His Words: Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon God Preserves His Words: Video
 The title of the sermon: “GOD PRESERVES HIS WORDS.”
God Doesn’t Need Help Preserving His Words
- God doesn’t need our help with anything.
- He commands us to do things but it’s not because He needs our help.
- He can cancel us at any time, and He would be fine. He would still be doing great because He’s God.
- He is the endless supplier of all things. He is the eternal God. He doesn’t run out of water.
- He doesn’t run out of food. He doesn’t need us for ANYTHING.
- Does God ever say that He needs MAN to help correct His words and preserve His words?
 Psalm 12:6-7 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. 7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
- Who keeps the words of the Lord? IS IT US? Are we going to be the great Bible preservers?
- No, we aren’t. Who keeps the words of the Lord? Do you see what the Scriptures say.
- Look very closely at verse 7 there in Psalm Chapter 12 and don’t forget this verse EVER.
“THOU SHALT KEEP THEM, O LORD.” God Almighty keeps His words. What are you going to do to help keep them?
- NOTHING. The Lord SHALT preserve them from this generation FOREVER. Understand that.
- God’s words will never pass away. They are not going away. God keeps them forever.
- God preserves them forever. God doesn’t need your help preserving His words.
But yet, you have all these so-called “SMART” people out there changing God’s words and making them better.
- Do you really think that a corrupted man who is a sinner everyday can make God’s words better?
- Think about that. People don’t like the words within the Bible. They don’t like the stories in the Bible.
- Creators of corrupted children’s “BIBLES” will choose what they think is best for the children.
- Hey, you know what that’s called? That’s called being very offensive to the children.
- Do you want to offend one of those little ones by changing God’s words that He spoke for them to hear?
Do you want to be like one of the so-called “AMAZING SCRIBES” within the Bible?
- They were so smart that they knew more than Jesus Christ. Is that who you want to be like?
- Do I need someone to update God’s word in new translations?
- Do I need someone to change His words so they match better with this generation?
- Do I need MEN and WOMEN to keep the Bible updated, progressive, and gender neutral?
NO, I DON’T NEED ANY CORRUPTED MEN AND WOMEN correcting God and His words for me.
- And that’s why we have the King James Bible. We don’t need new translations that correct God.
- We don’t need these idiotic men and women who believe their job is to preserve God’s word.
- They know nothing. God says, “HEY, THAT’S MY JOB AND I KNOW WHAT I’M DOING BECAUSE I’M GOD.”
- You aren’t God. I’m not God. I will never attempt to change God’s words so I don’t offend someone.
 Psalm 18:29-31 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. 30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. 31 For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?
- Do we need idiotic men like the self-professed “great man of god,” Dr. James White, telling us what should be included in the Bible and what shouldn’t be included?
- Is he going to correct God’s words for us? He sure isn’t.
- He can create whatever corrupted Bible versions he wants but he will never change the true word of God.
“THE WORD OF THE LORD IS TRIED.” As for God, HIS WAY is perfect. Our ways are not perfect.
- Our ways are corrupted. That’s why I will never attempt to FIX God’s words.
- “Well, God said this, but He didn’t really mean it that way. Let me correct this for God.”
- “I am so smart. Yes, God could really learn something from me. He should take pointers from me.”
- There is no greater ARROGANCE than a man who believes that he is going to correct God.
- Every man is a great sinner. GOD ISN’T. God is perfect. He is amazing. We are not.
- Our words are corrupt every single day. God’s words are not corrupted. NONE OF THEM.
“For who is God save the Lord? Or who is a rock save our God?”
- Let me answer that for you. There is no man who can correct God and His words.
- There is no rock who can stand up against anything except THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN HEAVEN.
- Do you understand what ALMIGHTY means?
- These people who attempt to correct God’s words amaze me. Foolish. Ignorant. Idiotic.
In verse 30, you see that God says that HE IS A BUCKLER TO ALL THOSE WHO TRUST IN HIM.
- He is our shield IF we trust in Him.
- In the exact same verse in which He says, “The word of the Lord is tried,” He tells us to trust Him.
- When He tells you that His way is perfect, do you trust that or not?
- When He tells you that He will keep His words and preserve them forever, do you trust Him or not?
Will you trust Dr. James White over the Almighty God of ALL CREATION?
- James White has never created life. Not even close. He can’t save himself either from death and hell.
- He’s going to die just like everyone else has to die. God creates life with His words.
- James White creates lies, death, and hell with his words.
- And he’s just a little example. He’s like a gnat to God Almighty.
- There’s millions of these self-professed Bible geniuses out there who are annoying gnats to God.
 Psalm 19:8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
- God’s commandments are in His words. Do you really want to mess with God’s commandments?
- If you don’t have a problem messing with God’s commandments, you don’t understand God at all.
- ALL OF GOD’S WORDS ARE RIGHT. Every single one of them. To true believers, His words rejoice the heart.
- The commandment of the Lord is pure. His words are 100% PURE WORDS. Nothing bad in them at all.
- His words will enlighten your eyes, show you the truth, and bring life, joy, and peace to you.
- And then you’ll see how evil these men and women truly are who want to change God’s words.
They don’t like when God is saving people through His words. They want more people joining them in hell.
- And look, this is not something small like all the false preachers we’re surrounded by will tell you.
- Do you really think it’s a small thing to change God’s words and the meaning within His words?
- I sure don’t, and I can guarantee you that God isn’t okay with it.
- He warns you about these things in His words. But guess what? They’ve even changed the warnings.
- They’ve even changed the penalties in the corrupted “Bible” versions. Are you okay with that?
 Psalm 119:140 Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.
- I love God’s words because His words are very pure. Every word of God is truth.
- I can recognize a corrupted Bible version immediately. The words do not have power.
- God’s word has power and is very pure. WE LOVE GOD’S WORDS. Not the words that man corrupted.
- Not the Scriptures that man has changed. WE HATE THOSE. WE REJECT THOSE. Why?
- Because they have changed God’s words because they think they know better than God.
 2 Samuel 22:31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
- Do you actually believe that or not? The word of the Lord is tried. It’s been tried forever.
- It’s been purified forever. And do you think you’re going to make it better?
- REALLY??? Isn’t that crazy to think that? Well, guess what?
- There are loads of people around who think they’re going to make a new and better Bible version.
Do You Like Some of God’s Words And Not Others?
There are denominations who pick and choose the verses they like and ignore all the others.
- And they think it’s okay. There are the oneness Pentecostals who throw out verses they don’t like.
- They don’t believe that there are 3 persons in ONE GOD. They believe there is ONE GOD.
- And there is ONLY ONE PERSON in ONE GOD at any moment in time.
- For example, right now in heaven, they believe there is only ONE in heaven.
- They don’t believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is sitting at the right hand of God the Father.
 1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
- They say, “THAT VERSE DOES NOT BELONG IN THE BIBLE.” Who says so? “That’s a mistake,” they say.
- Are you sure? Are you going to tell God that He made a mistake? Are you sure that doesn’t belong?
- Okay, let’s say that we take it out. Are you going to take out all the other Scriptures too?
- Do you know how many Scriptures throughout the Bible AGREE with that Scripture?
- We’ve been through them over and over again.
There are THREE that bear record in heaven at all times. THERE ARE THREE IN HEAVEN. All 3 are the same God.
- God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. AND THESE THREE ARE ONE GOD.
- There are 3 witnesses in heaven. Each of the 3 bear record of the others. They are heavenly witnesses.
 John 5:31-32 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. 32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
- Are the oneness Pentecostals going to remove that Scripture too?
- Jesus HIMSELF says, “If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.”
- He’s saying that there must be another witness in heaven.
- He directly says in verse 32, “THERE IS ANOTHER THAT BEARETH WITNESS OF ME.”
- This Scripture goes along perfectly, as expected, with 1 John 5:7.
When you start changing the word of God into what you want it to be, the Scriptures won’t make any sense.
- You’re going down a very bad path. Jesus says, “I AM NOT ALONE BECAUSE THE FATHER IS WITH ME.”
- What are you going to do with that Scripture? TWIST IT? Jesus says, “I am not alone.”
- “The Father is WITH ME.” If there’s only one at any given time, that doesn’t make any sense.
- “Oh yes, of course, God the Father is with Jesus but not really. DUH. Can’t you understand?”
- Look, their minds are so corrupted that they can’t understand anything in the Bible.
For example, the word GOD in the Old Testament is a PLURAL word. This is very simple to understand.
- The word GOD is found in its plural form 2,606 times in the Old Testament.
- And only 56 times in its singular form in the Old Testament. God is ONE GOD in 3 persons.
- When you attempt to change God’s words, you will be made a fool. Understand that.
- The entire Bible won’t make any sense once you start removing and changing what you want.
- Why? God made it that way. Change something and other Scriptures won’t match up.
The brain of a man is NO MATCH for God Almighty.
- He already knew the oneness Pentecostals would show up in 1914.
- He already had hundreds of Scriptures in His words that would prove them wrong very easily.
- Any time someone attempts to change God’s words they will be found to be a LIAR.
- Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord. You’re playing with literal fire when you mess with God’s words.
 Proverbs 30:5-6 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. 6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
- Do not change His words. Why would you want to change perfect words?
- If you want to change His words, this simply means that you do not trust in Him.
- All of these people who are constantly changing His words, ignoring His words, and minimizing His words will BE FOUND LIARS.
If you support modern and corrupted Bible versions, then you must be okay with supporting these people who change God’s words.
- If you’re okay with all of these new versions all the time which CLEARLY say different things, then you’re okay with corrupting the word of God.
- I am not okay with that, and I do not want the wrath of God upon me.
- And I do not want the wrath of God upon you. That’s why I’m preaching this sermon right now.
 Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
- If God has magnified His word above His own name, do you think He needs your help with His words?
- The truth is that His words WILL NOT BE CHANGED. Do you think He won’t preserve His words?
- For example, we have the King James Bible right now in this day and age with His words.
- The pure words of God are within the King James Bible and the witness within me tells me this.
- There are no mistakes in the words of the King James Bible. They are pure words. Perfect words.
- They all go together perfectly, match perfectly, and do not contradict.
If someone totally destroys all copies of the King James Bible, does that mean His words have passed away?
- No, it doesn’t. HIS WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY. He says so. It’s not possible.
- The King James Bible is not the only Bible on this earth right now with the true words of God.
- Satan knows he will never get rid of God’s words so what does he do? It’s so obvious. WAKE UP.
- He simply creates more and more so-called “versions of the Bible” to confuse people.
- God is not the author of confusion but Satan is the one who is attempting to confuse everyone.
 Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
- Now, pay close attention to these Scriptures. Will God’s word ever pass away?
- It will be easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for God’s word to pass away.
- Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world, the Almighty God says, “MY WORDS SHALL NOT PASS AWAY.”
- All of these words in the Bible are HIS WORDS. Understand that right now. They are the word of God.
 Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
 Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
- You need to simply trust what Jesus Christ says.
- The King James Bible was completed in 1611.
- The King James Bible haters will say, “Well where was the word of God before then?”
- “Oh, you’re a King James Onlyist. You believe in King James Onlyism.”
- Where was the word of God before the King James Bible?
Do you not believe God has always preserved His words? I do, and I know the word of God existed before the King James Bible.
- I don’t believe that the King James Bible is the only word of God that has ever existed. DUH.
- But these people will accuse you of things like that. I KNOW THE WORD OF GOD existed before the King James Bible.
- If the King James Bible ever gets totally destroyed, I know the word of God will still be here.
- And I know that God doesn’t need my help preserving His words. He’s got it. He’s a big, big boy.
- I promise you that He can take care of His words without our help.
- His words SHALL NOT pass away. And when He says that, you better believe that’s what He means.
- I hold all of His words in the highest regard. I do not mess with His words AT ALL.
 Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
- Do you think you’re going to change what’s going to happen according to God’s word?
- Some false preachers, denominations, and churches think they are going to change reality.
- “If we just ignore 1 John 5:7, eventually, God won’t exist as one God in 3 persons.”
- Is that what you really think and believe? If you just ignore the ONE TRUE GOD, that He will change into what you want Him to be?
- If you’re like Dr. Dave Smith of Clay Mills Baptist Church, can you just ignore the FACT that Jesus throws people into hell and hates them and change God into what you want Him to be?
- Will your attempts to change God and His words actually work? Will that change reality? No, it won’t.
Do You Ignore Scriptures With Words You Don’t Like?
If we ignore the bastard verses in the Bible, will that instantly change reality so there are no bastards?
- If we ignore the verses that say God hates people, will that mean that God will change?
- Does that mean that God will not hate anyone anymore?
- If we ignore all the Scriptures on hell, will that magically get rid of hell?
- If we ignore the Scriptures that tell us that God takes away life and that God kills, will that stop Him?
YOU AREN’T GOING TO CHANGE GOD AND YOU AREN’T GOING TO CHANGE TRUTH INTO LIES.
- God says, “I CHANGE NOT.” Do you think you’re going to change Him?
- In His words He says, “I CHANGE NOT.” His words will not change.
- But the idiotic men and women of this world want to change His words to fit them.
- “We need a genderless society.” WAKE UP YOU IGNORANT FOOLS. There are 2 genders.
- Anyone with half a brain can figure that out. When a baby is born, it’s a boy or a girl.
- And it’s pretty easy to figure that out.
All of the words in the Bible will be fulfilled just as they are written and you can’t change it.
- Jesus can’t change it. HE SAYS SO. He’s not constantly changing His words on you. THANK GOD.
- He isn’t confused about the way of salvation and constantly changes it. THANK GOD.
- God hasn’t created a moving target with His words. But man sure has. Satan sure has. God doesn’t.
- And people fall for all of the lies of these ignorant men and women in this world.
For example, around here you’ll see all the pastors and churches saying:
- “We believe in the infallibility of the Scriptures in their original form.”
- Do you understand what they’re saying?
- They say, “We believe the original manuscripts are the inspired word of God.”
- Understand what they mean. Do the original manuscripts exist today?
- Do the Scriptures Moses originally wrote on actually exist? Where are they? They don’t exist.
- The original papers that Paul wrote on do not exist.
But the churches and ignorant pastors from the evil seminaries simply spew this trash out of their mouth without even a thought.
- They can’t even think for themselves any more.
- They can’t even use their brain to compare what they’re taking in with the actual Scriptures from God.
- The seminaries and Bible colleges are corrupt. Do you understand this?
- They don’t match with God’s word. They say that we don’t have God’s perfect word in existence today.
- And yes, that’s exactly what they mean. “The Scriptures were only perfect in their original format.”
- “And we don’t have those today so the perfect word of God doesn’t exist.” This is what they say.
- Well let me ask you something, “Does that match with all the Scriptures we’re reading?”
- Who will you trust? Will you trust what God says? Or will you trust these THEOLOGICAL EXPERTS?
- They are laughable to me. Fools professing themselves to be wise and spreading all their lies and hate.
If you want to talk trash about God and His words, I will call you a fool, ignorant, and idiotic.
- God says, “I will preserve my words forever.” And you say, “No He didn’t.”
- You’re calling God a liar, and I don’t take that lightly. And He doesn’t either.
- You better watch your mouth. God is coming for you if you don’t change that mouth quickly.
 Psalm 119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
- I don’t think any the great doctors of religion, doctors of theology, pastors, preachers, seminary professors, Princeton chairs of the theology department, or anyone else can walk into heaven and change God’s words.
- Notice what this easy to understand Scripture says.
- “FOREVER, O LORD, THY WORD IS SETTLED IN HEAVEN.”
Do you think Dr. James White can go to heaven, stand face to face with God, and tell God that he needs to change His words because he found a mistake?
- There are no mistakes in God’s words. WE HAVE THE PERFECT WORD OF GOD right now.
- God didn’t lose His words. God preserved His words for us.
- If we didn’t have it, like all the smart doctors say, we would all be in big trouble just like them.
 Psalm 119:152 Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.
- God isn’t like us. He doesn’t have to keep writing new drafts, finding mistakes, fixing them, and so on.
- His words do not have any mistakes, and He doesn’t lose His words.
- His words do not need corrections by some man that comes from the dirt who believes himself to be better than God.
- He doesn’t need our help keeping and preserving His words.
- His words have been around a lot longer than any of us, but yet, there are so many of us that believe we’re going to fix His words.
- We’re going to make His words better for the children with our children’s “Bible” version.
We’re going to fix the THEE’s, THOU’s, THINE’s, and THY’s in the King James Bible because they are so out of date.
- Did you know the THEE’s, THOU’s, THINE’s, and THY’s are very important to God’s word?
- VERY IMPORTANT. Why? Because God used singular and plural forms of words.
- Thee, Thine, Thou, and Thy are singular compared to You, Ye, Yours, and Your.
- There are thousands of distinctions that God put in the Bible between these singular and plural words.
- But people think that it’s okay to just remove the CLEAR distinctions that God put in His words.
- God put them there to help us understand His words very clearly but people think it’s okay to remove them.
“Well my New King James Version is better because it has removed these old words that are hard to understand.”
- No, it’s not easier to understand. It’s much harder to understand now. Why?
- Because you think you know better than God. He puts the clear distinctions there and you removed them.
- Now the verses are more difficult to understand. Thee is talking to one person.
- You is talking to more than one person. It’s not difficult to understand.
- It’s very easy if you would just put a little work into something.
 Isaiah 40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
- Does the word of God have trouble standing without you there to fix it and hold it up?
- What would we ever do if Dr. James White didn’t grace this world with his awe inspiring presence?
- What would the Bible debate world do without this amazingly smart man?
- What would we do without him? How would the word of God make it without this great man?
No, you see, God doesn’t need any of us to hold up His words. He’s got it on His own.
- He says, “THE WORD OF GOD SHALL STAND FOREVER.” Did He lie to us?
- All the so-called “pastors” from the wicked seminaries will tell you that He lied to you.
- They call God a liar and act as if they represent Him and worship Him. But they don’t.
- WAKE UP PEOPLE. See what’s happening in this evil and wicked world. The churches aren’t good.
- They are attempting to change God’s word into whatever they want it to be.
Do You Love All Of Psalm 139 Or Just Some Of It?
They will ignore all the negative parts of the Bible. Look up songs that use Psalm 139.
- Look at what they sing about in Psalm 139. Look them up later. Only the positives.
- But watch what Psalm 139 actually says.
 Psalm 139:17-18 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
- Very good, right? We can make some awesome positive songs from this. But read the next verses.
 Psalm 139:19-20 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. 20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
- “Uh oh, we better remove that part out of our great songs. Can’t sing that in church.”
- “People will look at each other like we messed up because the god we’ve taught them about doesn’t do these things.”
 Psalm 139:21-22 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
- “Uh oh, we don’t want that part in our positive songs that make everyone feel great about themselves.”
- “Our false god that we’ve created doesn’t hate anyone. We are not supposed to hate anyone.”
- “So let’s act like we follow the God of the Bible but remove all His words because we don’t like them.”
- “If only I could be God, I could fix all of these words. I know better than God.”
- “I cannot teach these words to my children because they are evil and wicked.”
Do you understand what’s happening in these evil and wicked churches? They blaspheme God Almighty.
- They hate God Almighty because they believe they are more righteous than He.
- They make me sick. They make me want to vomit. They are holier than “THE HOLY ONE.”
- They believe that they could teach God how He should be. “God, you shouldn’t hate anyone.”
- “You need to change your words, God, because they are very offensive to me and all our people.”
- These people saying these things will fade away. They are here right now but will soon vanish forever.
- But do you know what will still be here when they fade away?
 1 Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
- The word of the Lord ENDURETH forever.
- Yes, even after all these ignorant fools attempt to destroy the word of God today, it will still be here.
- You cannot move the word of God. The word of God is stronger than ANYTHING you can ever imagine.
- You could attempt to move Mount Everest and that would be easier than moving the word of God.
- You can’t do it. Heaven and earth passing away is easier than God’s word passing away.
- So all you losers out there who want to attempt to change God’s word, YOU WILL LOSE.
- Therefore, you are a loser. Stop messing with God’s word. Stop changing His words.
- He’s going to literally smash you into tiny little pieces with His words.
 Jeremiah 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
- You can’t move Mount Everest, but do you know what can break Mount Everest into little pieces like it was nothing?
- God’s word can do it without even a little ounce of effort. God’s word is like a FIRE.
- God’s word is like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces.
- If you want to be broken like that, keep messing with God’s words.
Do you know how preachers all around us are lying to their congregations right now?
- Do you know how they’re telling them that God would never hurt them or punish them or do anything bad to them?
- I’ve heard it myself in all the false churches around here. Right? Is that not what they say?
- Does that match God’s words? Are they changing God’s words? YES THEY ARE. Hear this warning.
 Jeremiah 5:12-13 They have belied the LORD, and said, It is not he; neither shall evil come upon us; neither shall we see sword nor famine: 13 And the prophets shall become wind, and the word is not in them: thus shall it be done unto them.
- He says, “These prophets tell people that evil will not come upon us. We shall not see sword or famine.”
- Hey listen, this is a lie. If you lie about God, you’re going to have some very big problems.
- If you don’t seek after God, you’re going to have huge problems.
- If you don’t do what He says, you’re in trouble. But the churches say, “Oh no, God would never do that.”
- And because they say these things and lie about God, God says: “Thus shall it be done unto them.”
- And then they’ll see and know that God will do these things. Listen to the very next verse.
 Jeremiah 5:14 Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.
- God says, “My word is fire, and you are wood. I WILL DEVOUR YOU.”
 Luke 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?
- Hey, listen, the Scriptures BURN WITHIN ME and I will preach them and I will not stop preaching them.
- You’ll have to kill me before I will stop.
 Jeremiah 20:9 Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.
- His word is in my heart as a BURNING FIRE shut up in MY BONES, and I can’t stop.
- I will not hold them back. If you’re holding back, don’t. Let them out. Tell people about Jesus.
- If the Scriptures aren’t burning within you, you better get to them more often.
 John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
- The word of God is SPIRIT and that’s why all these fleshly people on earth can do nothing about them.
- They can keep trying to change them all they want. They can burn every Bible in existence.
- But HIS WORDS will NEVER go away. They are not something physical that will go away.
- They are spirit and they are life. Do you think you can burn all the Bibles up and get rid of His words?
- If you do, then you don’t understand who is holding them up and preserving them.
- It’s not some weak man like me. It’s not someone from the dirt like me. It’s THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
- Keep trying to get rid of them. Keep trying to burn them. Keep trying to twist His words.
Do You Hate This Sermon?
Did you know people HATE when I preach a sermon like this? Most people won’t listen at all.
- They hate these words. They don’t want to hear them, but I don’t care AT ALL. I want to hear them.
- God wants me to hear them. God wants you to hear them.
- Do you remember the story in Jeremiah Chapter 36 when the king of Judah burns God’s words?
- Let’s read this story and listen carefully.
 Jeremiah 36:1-2 And it came to pass in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that this word came unto Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 2 Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.
 Jeremiah 36:3-4 It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin. 4 Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the LORD, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.
 Jeremiah 36:5-6 And Jeremiah commanded Baruch, saying, I am shut up; I cannot go into the house of the LORD: 6 Therefore go thou, and read in the roll, which thou hast written from my mouth, the words of the LORD in the ears of the people in the LORD’S house upon the fasting day: and also thou shalt read them in the ears of all Judah that come out of their cities.
 Jeremiah 36:7-8 It may be they will present their supplication before the LORD, and will return every one from his evil way: for great is the anger and the fury that the LORD hath pronounced against this people. 8 And Baruch the son of Neriah did according to all that Jeremiah the prophet commanded him, reading in the book the words of the LORD in the LORD’S house.
 Jeremiah 36:9-10 And it came to pass in the fifth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, in the ninth month, that they proclaimed a fast before the LORD to all the people in Jerusalem, and to all the people that came from the cities of Judah unto Jerusalem. 10 Then read Baruch in the book the words of Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, in the chamber of Gemariah the son of Shaphan the scribe, in the higher court, at the entry of the new gate of the LORD’S house, in the ears of all the people.
 Jeremiah 36:11-12 When Michaiah the son of Gemariah, the son of Shaphan, had heard out of the book all the words of the LORD, 12 Then he went down into the king’s house, into the scribe’s chamber: and, lo, all the princes sat there, even Elishama the scribe, and Delaiah the son of Shemaiah, and Elnathan the son of Achbor, and Gemariah the son of Shaphan, and Zedekiah the son of Hananiah, and all the princes.
 Jeremiah 36:13-14 Then Michaiah declared unto them all the words that he had heard, when Baruch read the book in the ears of the people. 14 Therefore all the princes sent Jehudi the son of Nethaniah, the son of Shelemiah, the son of Cushi, unto Baruch, saying, Take in thine hand the roll wherein thou hast read in the ears of the people, and come. So Baruch the son of Neriah took the roll in his hand, and came unto them.
 Jeremiah 36:15-17 And they said unto him, Sit down now, and read it in our ears. So Baruch read it in their ears. 16 Now it came to pass, when they had heard all the words, they were afraid both one and other, and said unto Baruch, We will surely tell the king of all these words. 17 And they asked Baruch, saying, Tell us now, How didst thou write all these words at his mouth?
 Jeremiah 36:18-19 Then Baruch answered them, He pronounced all these words unto me with his mouth, and I wrote them with ink in the book. 19 Then said the princes unto Baruch, Go, hide thee, thou and Jeremiah; and let no man know where ye be.
 Jeremiah 36:20-21 And they went in to the king into the court, but they laid up the roll in the chamber of Elishama the scribe, and told all the words in the ears of the king. 21 So the king sent Jehudi to fetch the roll: and he took it out of Elishama the scribe’s chamber. And Jehudi read it in the ears of the king, and in the ears of all the princes which stood beside the king.
 Jeremiah 36:22-23 Now the king sat in the winterhouse in the ninth month: and there was a fire on the hearth burning before him. 23 And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth.
- The word of God can’t be burned. You can if you want but it’s not going away because God keeps it.
- Do you think He can remember what He wrote? Do you think He doesn’t have His words stored up?
- Do you think you, as a mere little human, can burn Hid words and get rid of them?
- Do you think you can just ignore His words and they aren’t going to come true? Is that what you think?
- Well, that’s what this wicked king of Judah thought. “I’ll just burn these words because I don’t like them.”
 Jeremiah 36:24-25 Yet they were not afraid, nor rent their garments, neither the king, nor any of his servants that heard all these words. 25 Nevertheless Elnathan and Delaiah and Gemariah had made intercession to the king that he would not burn the roll: but he would not hear them.
 Jeremiah 36:26 But the king commanded Jerahmeel the son of Hammelech, and Seraiah the son of Azriel, and Shelemiah the son of Abdeel, to take Baruch the scribe and Jeremiah the prophet: but the LORD hid them.
- Now the king wants to come after the people who were simply speaking God’s words.
- That’s what the world will do to you today so be ready for it. Don’t be surprised.
- “TAKE JEREMIAH AND BARUCH.” But the Lord hid them. Understand that right now.
- If God doesn’t want you getting to his people, you won’t get to them.
- If God doesn’t want you stopping them, YOU WON’T STOP THEM. So bring it on. I’m not scared of you.
 Jeremiah 36:27-28 Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, after that the king had burned the roll, and the words which Baruch wrote at the mouth of Jeremiah, saying, 28 Take thee again another roll, and write in it all the former words that were in the first roll, which Jehoiakim the king of Judah hath burned.
- God says, “Get another roll. We’ll just write another one. And we’ll add some words for this king.”
- So let’s see what was written this time.
 Jeremiah 36:29 And thou shalt say to Jehoiakim king of Judah, Thus saith the LORD; Thou hast burned this roll, saying, Why hast thou written therein, saying, The king of Babylon shall certainly come and destroy this land, and shall cause to cease from thence man and beast?
 Jeremiah 36:30 Therefore thus saith the LORD of Jehoiakim king of Judah; He shall have none to sit upon the throne of David: and his dead body shall be cast out in the day to the heat, and in the night to the frost.
- “Hey little king, this is THE HEAVENLY KING speaking. You won’t have anyone to sit upon the throne.”
- “You dead body will be cast out in the day to the heat, and in the night to the frost.”
- “Did you hear that little king of Judah?”
 Jeremiah 36:31 And I will punish him and his seed and his servants for their iniquity; and I will bring upon them, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and upon the men of Judah, all the evil that I have pronounced against them; but they hearkened not.
 Jeremiah 36:32 Then took Jeremiah another roll, and gave it to Baruch the scribe, the son of Neriah; who wrote therein from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the book which Jehoiakim king of Judah had burned in the fire: and there were added besides unto them many like words.
- And yet, they hearkened not. They had no fear of God. They would just burn and ignore His words.
- But they didn’t get rid of the word of God.
- People are doing the same thing today. They’ve been doing the same thing since Cain.
- Cain didn’t like God’s way, His words, His commands so he did it his own way. He thought he knew better.
- All these people who hate God’s words have GONE IN THE WAY OF CAIN.
- Why would anyone hate God’s words? THEY ARE AMAZING. We love His words.
 Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
- Do you know of any man like the word of God? Does this describe you? Are you better than God’s words?
- Are you as quick as God’s word? Are you as powerful as God’s word? Are you sharper than His words?
- That’s what these corrupted and so-called “MEN OF GOD” think.
- Can they pierce even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of the joints and marrow?
Can Evil And Wicked Men Do What God Can Do?
Can these evil and wicked little men do these things?
- Can they discern the thoughts and intents of the heart? Let me answer that. NO TO ALL THOSE THINGS.
- They can’t. They aren’t God. They are nothing compared to God’s words but they think they know better.
- And you have all these people who fall for all these things like they have no brain at all up here.
- We must wake up and stop listening to all these liars out there. USE THE BRAIN GOD GAVE YOU.
- I did the same thing until I sought after God and He woke me up and showed me the truth.
- You want to be on God’s side. You want to be on the side of God’s word.
 Revelation 11:5-6 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
- That’s the word of God coming out of their mouths. FIRE PROCEEDETH OUT OF THEIR MOUTH.
- These have the power to shut heaven. These have power over waters to turn them to blood.
- These have the power to smite the earth with all plagues as often as they will.
- The antichrist kills those 2 witnesses but do you really think they’re dead?
 Revelation 11:11-12 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
- You may hate me for preaching the word of God. You may want to kill me for the word of God.
- And I welcome it. It is a great privilege to be persecuted for God and to die for God. You don’t bother me.
- You don’t worry me. I will never die. I will preach the word of God until God says, “Come up hither.”
- You can’t kill me because God is holding in His hands. You can’t kill God. You can’t kill God’s words.
- You might as well give it up and join God’s side. Stop attacking His words. Stop lying to people.
Stop saying: “ALL BIBLE VERSIONS SAY AND MEAN THE SAME THING.” Is anyone dumb enough to believe that?
- Why in the world would there be 500 different versions if they all say and mean the same thing?
- Why would they all have different words with different meanings with different sentence structure?
- Who would want you to spend all day looking at one verse and being confused in 20 different Bibles?
- “Oh, yeah, all you do is you pick the version you like best.” Does that sound like God?
Do you think He wants you to pick the version YOU LIKE BEST? Really?
- Wow, that sure isn’t the God of the Bible. WAKE UP MEN AND WOMEN!!!
- What does picking what you like best tell you?
- It tells you that they don’t all say and mean the same thing. Pick them up and take a look.
- Use an online parallel Bible. Look at all the missing verses. Look at all the differences.
- You’ll see a difference in Genesis 1:1. From the beginning, there is a difference.
- “Yea, hath God really said all these things?” SAYS SATAN. He casts doubt on the word of God.
- And that’s what all the modern Bible versions do as they attempt to correct God’s words.
- Just get a King James Bible, and know and understand you have the perfect word of God.
God doesn’t tell you to just pick what you like best. “PICK WHAT’S BEST FOR YOU.”
- The real God tells you what He wants, and He doesn’t care if you like it or not. That’s the real God.
- You do what He says, or He destroys you. You don’t like that? You better get over it really quick.
- Why? Because God is very quick. He’s fast when He comes for you. He’s not flesh and blood.
- He doesn’t move like us. He’s a Spirit and the Spirit is fast. The word of God is quick and powerful.
- The word of God is more powerful than anything you’ve ever seen.
- And the word of God doesn’t need your help. You will only corrupt your version of it.
- But God doesn’t like your version. HE HATES YOUR VERSION. His words are truth. Yours are lies.
- HIS WORDS ARE ASTONISHING. HIS WORDS HAVE POWER. Yours don’t.
 Luke 4:32 And they were astonished at his doctrine: for his word was with power.
 Ecclesiastes 12:11 The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.
- Goads are sharp pointed sticks that are driven in. Nails fastened by the masters of assemblies.
- HIS WORDS ARE LIKE THIS AND ARE GIVEN BY ONE SHEPHERD. We drive them in here like nails.
- We hammer them into our souls, and we do not forget them here. We do not change them here.
 Mark 1:22 And they were astonished at his doctrine: for he taught them as one that had authority, and not as the scribes.
- You might notice that I don’t teach and preach like the scribes in this world from the seminaries.
- I don’t have a doctorate of theology, and I wouldn’t take it if you gave it to me.
- I want to teach and preach like Jesus Christ. I want to follow His ways. I don’t care about anything else.
- We need to follow the lead of Jesus Christ and not the lead of men and women of this wicked world.
- All I do is preach the Scriptures, and you should see the difference. They aren’t my words.
- They are God’s words with power and authority from the living God in heaven above.
 2 Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
- We don’t have very many here. FOR WE ARE NOT AS MANY. And that’s a good thing.
- We don’t corrupt the word of God here. If you want to corrupt the word of God, you’ll find the door.
- We simply use what He gave us and that is the preserved word of God that He keeps for us.
- In the sight of God SPEAK WE IN CHRIST. He’s standing right here with us and He sees us.
- We speak His words because we are in Christ. We trust Jesus Christ ALONE and His words.
- We ask for Jesus Christ to teach us whatever He wants. And we take what He gives us and are happy.
- Thank you God for preserving all your words for us. THANK YOU SO MUCH.