- Sermon Slides for Sermon Our Leaders Are Spreading Fear: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Our Leaders Are Spreading Fear: PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon Our Leaders Are Spreading Fear: Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon Our Leaders Are Spreading Fear: Video
 The title of the sermon today is “OUR LEADERS ARE SPREADING FEAR.”
Is It The Job Of Our Leaders To Spread Fear Of Everything But God?
- Our so-called “LEADERS” within this country are spreading fear. ALL OF THEM.
- The government leaders are spreading fear. The church leaders are spreading fear.
- And look, they aren’t spreading the FEAR OF GOD. That’s what they should be spreading.
- Instead, they spread fear in all other ways. When they spread fear in other ways, they hate people.
- They are not loving people at all. THEY HATE THEM. They spread fear of everything but God.
This sermon today is to help people that our so-called leaders are hurting with their fear campaigns.
- I’m sick of them. I’m tired of hearing all of their lies. I can’t stand them. They make me sick.
- They are attempting to scare everyone for their own gain. They love the power that comes with fear.
- They love everyone to look to them as if they have all the answers.
- The truth is that they don’t have the answers for anything. NOTHING.
- They can’t get anything right. They change what they call “the truth” every other day.
So, today, if you allow fear into your life, it’s time to hear the Bible and not fear all of those things.
- With faith and trust in God, you won’t be scared of anything but God Almighty.
- He’s much greater than anything in this world. MUCH, MUCH GREATER.
- There’s nothing He can’t do. Do you believe that or not? If you do, you won’t fear anything.
- You won’t fear the Covid viruses. You won’t fear sickness and disease. You won’t fear the government.
- You won’t fear the false churches and their false preachers. You won’t fear any of this trash.
 Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.
- What does God say right there? “FEAR NOT. I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.”
- The Almighty God of all creation says, “Fear not for I am your shield.”
- Do you believe that? Do you trust what the Almighty God says? Do you think that He will be your shield?
Or, do you think Dr. Anthony Fauci is going to be your shield? Do you put your trust in him?
- Do you trust this man who loves to spread fear of disease throughout this country?
- Do you trust this man that talks little children into believing that they’re killing their grandparents because they didn’t wear a mask around them?
- Is that who we want to trust?
- Do we really want to trust in a man who loves to lie to people and spread fear?
 Genesis 21:14-15 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beer-sheba. 15 And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs.
- Hagar was out of water. She put Ishmael under a shrub because she couldn’t bear to watch him die.
 Genesis 21:16 And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bowshot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept.
- She loved her child. They were out of water. They were going to die.
- She didn’t want to watch him die. She cried and wept for her child.
- “Let me not see the death of my child.” She was afraid. She was scared.
 Genesis 21:17 And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.
- God hears the voice of the child. The angel of God calls out to Hagar from heaven.
- “FEAR NOT. For God hath heard the voice of the lad.” FEAR NOT.
- God never tells us to fear all of these other things. He wants us to fear Him.
Our leaders like Joe Biden, the President of the United States, should be teaching the fear of God.
- He should be an actual LEADER that fears GOD ALMIGHTY and teaches us to fear God.
- He should be saying, “Don’t fear this virus. FEAR GOD. Turn to God. Love God.”
- “If we all would simply fear God and trust in God, this virus will go away.”
- But you won’t hear that from him. You won’t hear that from the media.
- You won’t hear that from politicians. You won’t even hear that from so-called “Christian” leaders.
- Do you realize how many times God commands us to FEAR NOT within the Bible? Listen to these.
 Genesis 46:2-4 And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I. 3 And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation: 4 I will go down with thee into Egypt; and I will also surely bring thee up again: and Joseph shall put his hand upon thine eyes.
- Fear not. I will go with you. If God is with you, why are you so scared of everything?
- Do you not think God will take care of you, protect you, shield you?
 Psalm 3:3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
 Psalm 5:12 For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
- Stop trusting in these losers who spread fear of everything but God.
- These are not leaders for God. They are leaders for Satan. They are wicked. They will lose.
- GOD IS A SHIELD FOR ME. Jesus Christ is my shield. He will compass me as with a shield.
- I am not afraid of a virus. I am not afraid of losing my job. I am not afraid of all the threats.
- YOU DON’T SCARE ME AT ALL. Not even a little. The fear they attempt to add is nothing to me.
“If you don’t take this vaccine, you should be afraid of what we’ll do to you.” That’s what the leaders say now.
- I thought I should be afraid of the virus. No, it’s not about the virus. Now, they want me to fear them.
- “You’ll lose everything. You’ll lose your house. You’ll lose your ability to feed your family.”
- “We’ll take everything from you.” I thought these people are supposed to be looking out for us.
- WE ARE AMERICANS TOGETHER. This is our country that is supposed to trust in the God of the Bible.
- “IN GOD WE TRUST.” But no, they hate us. They don’t want us to trust in God.
Are People Who Trust In The Almighty God The Idiots?
They want to treat the people who trust in God like they’re idiots. They want to call us names.
- Our President wants to call me stupid, but God knows the truth. HE KNOWS AND HE SEES ALL.
- He knows my thoughts, and He knows Joe Biden’s thoughts. God knows who is wise and who is a fool.
- The President wants to act as if he is a Christian, but he won’t ever talk about God.
- He won’t ever tell you to fear God. He wants you to fear him and not God.
- GOD IS MY SHIELD. The United States Government is not my shield. They are not my protector.
 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
- After that, do you think that anything else other than THE LORD OUR GOD should be our protector?
- No, nothing else. I don’t need the protection of a vaccine.
- I don’t need the government giving me the money back that they took out in taxes in the first place.
- Just take it. I don’t need my tax money back that I made and worked for myself.
- You took it, and now you offer it back to me to get what you want from me.
- GOD WILL PROVIDE FOR ME.
- I don’t need Joe Biden to protect me, take freedom away, and give my money back.
- I don’t need Joe Biden calling me dumb for trusting in the Lord God Almighty.
 Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
- So, do you think God is going to punish you for trusting in Him? NO WAY.
- If you get a disease or a sickness, you simply trust in God the entire time. You never lose faith in God.
- Do this, and NO GOOD THING will HE withhold from you.
 Psalm 91:2-4 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
 Psalm 91:5-7 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- The so-called leaders of this country are spreading fear while God tells us to trust in Him and FEAR NOT.
- GOD COMMANDS US TO FEAR NOT. Following His commandments is love.
- Going directly against His commandments is HATE. Our leaders in this country HATE US.
- Do you understand that? They go directly against God and His words.
- Our leaders tell us to be very afraid of the pestilence or disease. Do they not? “Be very afraid,” they say.
God says, “THOU SHALT NOT BE AFRAID!!! Don’t be afraid of the arrow that flieth by day.”
- “Don’t be afraid of noisome pestilence. Don’t be afraid of the pestilence that walketh in the darkness.”
- Who are you going to trust? Our leaders don’t have to be this way. They’ve chosen to go against God.
- They have a chance to turn this around and do things the right way according to God’s word.
- But will they? MOST LIKELY THEY WON’T. They don’t like God telling them what to do.
- So, they do it their way and they show everyone how ignorant and foolish they can be.
 Psalm 119:114 Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.
- Do you know who I go to when I need help and protection? GOD ALMIGHTY.
- I don’t go to Joe Biden or Donald Trump or Nancy Pelosi or Rand Paul or Andy Beshear.
- They aren’t going to protect us. They could care less about us. They prove that every day.
- If they loved us and cared about us, they would follow God’s commandments.
- They would STOP giving out free money that they didn’t work for to people who won’t work.
They directly break the commandments in the Bible. Many of them support the murder of babies.
- You won’t find anything more innocent than a beautiful baby. They’ve done nothing wrong.
- These evil men and women say, “LET’S MURDER THEM. We’re more important than the babies.”
- “They are wrecking our lives.” WHAT??? The baby didn’t do anything to you. YOU DID IT.
- But it’s the fault of the innocent little child? Are you serious?
- Listen, there’s nothing more evil than murdering babies.
- They will praise women who murder babies but want me fired for not taking the vaccine.
Think about what’s happening in our country, THE LAND OF THE FREE, right now.
- They say that I’m evil because I trust in God with all my heart, soul, and mind.
- Because of that reason, I will not take the vaccine. They accuse me of hurting others.
- They think that I want everyone to die because I won’t take the vaccine.
- No, I want everyone to live by trusting in the Lord God Almighty.
 2 Corinthians 1:8-9 For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life: 9 But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:
- They can’t understand this. I want them to live by trusting in the Lord God Almighty.
- I want the leaders of our country to put all their trust in the Son of God, Jesus Christ.
- Why are we going to trust in ourselves, as humans, to fix everything. God raises the dead.
- This isn’t a fairy tale. GOD RAISES THE DEAD. But we don’t think He can fix all of our troubles?
- The wildfires are raging in our country. Do you think God can fix that?
- Yeah, He could fix it in a moment. He could fix it with a thought. We need to pray to God to fix this.
Trying to do everything all on our own won’t fix things. BUT GOD CAN. We simply trust Him.
- Yes, it’s that easy and it’s that simple. God can fix everything in a moment.
- When you know these things about God, you don’t have fear of all these things.
- For example, if I am fired for trusting in God, then so be it. I jump for joy. God will bring something better.
- He always does for those who trust in Him. HE ALWAYS LOOKS OUT FOR US.
The leaders in our country are trying to scare us in to doing things that go against God’s word.
- They attempt to make us feel like we’re the only dumb ones who won’t do what they want.
- They don’t want freedom here. They are the ones that are too afraid of everything.
- We don’t need leaders who are afraid of everything. Who would God choose to be leaders?
- I want you to hear these Scriptures, see the words, and understand them.
 Exodus 18:19-20 Hearken now unto my voice, I will give thee counsel, and God shall be with thee: Be thou for the people to God-ward, that thou mayest bring the causes unto God: 20 And thou shalt teach them ordinances and laws, and shalt shew them the way wherein they must walk, and the work that they must do.
- We need to be a GOD-WARD people. When we need something, we turn to God.
- When we don’t need something, we turn to God. When we wake up, we turn to God.
- When we’re angry, we turn to God. In good times, we turn to God. In bad times, we turn to God.
- We thank God all day long no matter what’s happening. “BE THOU FOR THE PEOPLE TO GOD-WARD.”
- Here’s who we need as leaders of this country. Listen to the very next verse in Exodus Chapter 18.
 Exodus 18:21 Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:
- ABLE MEN. Notice I said MEN. Not women. MEN. If you don’t like that, take it up with your MAKER.
- If you’re a woman and you don’t like what I just said, TOO BAD. Get over it.
- God says HE WANTS MEN TO BE THE LEADERS.
- Know your place in God’s plan, do what He says, and He will exalt you as women.
- ABLE MEN. Not men who know nothing, have no wisdom, and have no knowledge.
True Leaders Are Those Who Fear God
Such as FEAR GOD. True leaders are men who don’t fear anything but God. MEN OF TRUTH. Not liars.
- Not our government leaders who lie to us constantly because they think it’s better to lie to us.
- NO, THEY ARE NOT MEN OF TRUTH. THEY ARE EVIL AND WICKED MEN WHO SPEW OUT LIES CONSTANTLY.
- God hates and abhors lying. He can’t stand it. Do you think God wants leaders who lie to you constantly?
- Do you think God wants pastors leading His churches who preach a false gospel? NO WAY.
He wants able men, men of truth, those who fear God, those who hate covetousness.
- Those who hate wanting what others have.
- “Oh, Iraq is rich in oil so let’s start a war so we can have their riches.” That’s not a leader. That’s a fool.
- We need good leaders in this country. Where are they? We need GOD-WARD people who turn to God.
- Our leaders spread fear of everything else but God. They want you to turn to them so they can save you.
- Except they can’t save you because they’re going straight to hell. They can’t even save themselves.
 Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
- That’s the conclusion of everything. FEAR GOD. Keep His commandments.
- God doesn’t command us to fear sickness or disease. He doesn’t command us to fear losing our jobs.
- He doesn’t command us to fear all of these other things. He doesn’t command us to fear EVIL LEADERS.
- We are to fear God and keep HIS commandments. “FOR THIS IS THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN.”
- It’s not part of they duty of man. It’s the whole 100% duty of man.
 Revelation 14:6-7 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
- We need to get this straight today. We are not to worship the leaders in this country.
- We are not to worship any man, woman, beast, image, religion, church, pastor, or ANYONE but God.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, give it up, I WILL NOT WORSHIP YOU.
- CDC, I will not worship you. US Government, I WILL NOT WORSHIP YOU and bow down to you.
- Donald Trump, I will not worship you. Joe Biden, I will not worship you.
- Mitch McConnell, I will not worship you. None of you are as great as you think you are.
- In God’s eyes, YOU ARE NOTHING. He laughs at you as you think you’re something.
All of you so-called “great” leaders out there today, let me give you a commandment today.
- And I say this with a loud voice just like that angel in Revelation Chapter 14.
- “FEAR GOD AND GIVE GLORY TO HIM. WORSHIP HIM THAT MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH.”
- “WORSHIP HIM THAT MADE THE SEA AND THE FOUNTAINS OF WATERS.”
- You didn’t create the heaven and the earth so I won’t worship you.
- You didn’t create the sea and fountains of waters that you know nothing about.
- So I will not worship you. But I will tell you to worship God. Fear God or you’ll be in big trouble.
Why are all the leaders teaching our children to be very afraid of everything?
- Why are the parents, pastors, teachers, and so-called MEN not standing up and saying something?
- When I was growing up, I was around men who weren’t little chickens running around scared.
- WHERE ARE THE REAL MEN? Hey, where are you? The men of today’s world look like women.
- They act like women. Get up men!!! Where are you at? You’re hiding like scared little chickens.
- Where are the MEN who are supposed to be leading the families? Hey, get up and do it!!!
- I’m sick of seeing these feminine men who won’t do anything and who won’t lead anything.
 2 Timothy 1:7-8 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
 2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
- God didn’t make you to be a coward, a wimp, a yellow belly, a weakling, a quitter, a snowflake.
- God didn’t make you to be a pushover, a scaredy cat, a softie, a doormat, a loser, a walk-over.
- God didn’t make you gutless or spineless. He didn’t make you a cupcake or a cream puff.
- I want to make sure you all understand this right now. The spirit of fear didn’t come from God.
- “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear.” He didn’t make us to be what this country has become.
When I was a young boy, the government leaders couldn’t walk all over the MEN of this country.
- There would be a fight. The men who fought in the wars would stand up and fight again.
- “YOU WILL NOT TAKE AWAY THE FREEDOM THAT WE’VE FOUGHT FOR.” No way.
- But what are the so-called men of this country doing now?
- “We’ll just roll over like the spineless cowards that we are because we’re scared of a disease.”
- Men who call themselves “Christians” are scared and ashamed to stand up for God Almighty.
- “BE NOT ASHAMED OF THE TESTIMONY OF OUR LORD.”
“Why Won’t You Take The Vaccine? You’re Just Not Very Smart.”
“Hey Josh, why won’t you take the vaccine? It’s just a vaccine. Come on, it won’t hurt you.”
- Oh, I know it won’t hurt me. I’m not scared of the vaccine. I’m not scared of Covid-19.
- I’m not scared of Covid-20, 21, 22, 23, 99, 100, or Covid-1 billion.
- I won’t take the vaccine because I trust in MY LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.
- He created me, He gave me life, He gave me eternal life, and COVID-19 can’t kill me.
- God has all power and all might. If He’s with me, why would I fear a disease. I don’t, and I won’t.
- And I’m not ashamed to tell you why I won’t take the vaccine.
- GOD HAS SAVED ME. He’s called me with a holy calling. He has a purpose for me, and I will fulfill it.
- And I can guarantee you that He doesn’t want me to fear anything but Him.
- If the entire world comes up against me, will I be afraid?
 Psalm 3:4-7 I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah. 5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me. 6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about. 7 Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
- If the whole world comes against me, do you know what I’m going to do?
- I WILL CRY UNTO THE LORD WITH MY VOICE. AND HE WILL HEAR ME because I love Him and trust in Him.
- Do you think He’ll hear me? I am not afraid. The whole world who comes up against me should be afraid.
- God will hear me. I will lay down to sleep in peace as the whole world sets themselves against me.
- “We’re going to fire you if you don’t take the vaccine.” Yeah, go ahead and do it. I’m going to bed.
- I’m going to rest because I’m not worried about it at all. I could care less what you do to me.
- But you’re the one who should be afraid. Do you really want to attack God’s people? REALLY?
- If so, you’re simply showing how idiotic and foolish you truly are.
“I WILL NOT BE AFRAID OF TEN THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE SET THEMSELVES AGAINST ME ROUND ABOUT.”
- The leaders in this country tell me that I should be afraid. BE VERY AFRAID of us.
- “Josh, you’re a disease spreader.” No, YOU ARE THE DISEASE SPREADER. You spread fear. I don’t.
- You are hating people. You are harming people.
- You are leading children to commit suicide because they’re afraid.
- You are leading people to make horrible decisions. You’re killing people with your evil vaccine.
Come at me. I will call upon the Lord, and you better run. It’s like a kid at the playground with bullies.
- The bullies are punching and kicking the little kid. The dad of the kid shows up.
- The little kid calls out for the dad. “DAD, PLEASE HELP ME!!!” The bullies run for their life.
- The Dad is coming for the bullies. I call out, “ARISE, O LORD, SAVE ME, O MY GOD, SAVE ME!!!”
- When God hears my call, WOW, you better run bullies. You better run.
Look at the end of verse 7 right there. “For thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone.”
- “Thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.” Hey Joe Biden, God will break your teeth.
- Hey loser politicians and loser false preachers, GOD WILL BREAK YOUR TEETH. Do you understand?
- STOP BULLYING PEOPLE WHO TRUST IN THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. Stop pushing your fear on us.
- We have no fear in those things. You should try it. Trust in God, truly trust in Him, and you’ll see.
- You’ll find out why I have no fear of you. You’ll find out why I’m not scared to die for Jesus Christ.
Do you remember King David as a young boy? He goes up against Goliath.
- He wasn’t afraid. Why was he not afraid? He had faith in God. He knew what God could do.
- He wasn’t bullied into going against God. Little David didn’t run away like a coward.
- He didn’t care how big the man was because he knew God was bigger, MUCH BIGGER.
 1 Samuel 17:23-24 And as he talked with them, behold, there came up the champion, the Philistine of Gath, Goliath by name, out of the armies of the Philistines, and spake according to the same words: and David heard them. 24 And all the men of Israel, when they saw the man, fled from him, and were sore afraid.
- Look at that. This is just like the weak little men in this world right now. Where are you, MEN?
- Are you going to run away from Covid-19 and hide? Are you sore afraid?
- Will you not come out of your home to allow someone to give you the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ?
- Will you whine and cry because someone won’t wear a worthless mask while they talk with you?
- Are you afraid of your very own shadow? CHICKENS and COWARDS. Run away.
- Or, will you be like that little boy DAVID who had GREAT FAITH in HIS GOD?
 1 Samuel 17:26 And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?
- Hey, WE ARE THE ARMY OF THE LIVING GOD. “THE” LIVING GOD. He’s here right now with us.
- Hey, look me in the eyes right now, DON’T EVER BE AFRAID OF ANYTHING BUT GOD ALMIGHTY.
 1 Samuel 17:32 And David said to Saul, Let no man’s heart fail because of him; thy servant will go and fight with this Philistine.
- The little boy says to the grown man, the supposed leader of the army and KING OF THE PEOPLE:
- “King Saul, don’t be afraid. Let no man’s heart fail because of him.”
- “Thy servant will and fight with this Philistine.” No one else would go but little David would go.
- The child has to tell the grown men to not be afraid. It’s amazing.
- The grown men of this country are cowards. They are fools. They do not trust in God.
- WAKE UP MEN. The women and the children are less scared than you. It’s not supposed to be that way.
- God didn’t make you to be a coward. GET UP OFF THE COUCH. Stop drinking your beer.
- And do something good for once. Try trusting in the Lord God Almighty for once in your life.
 1 Samuel 17:33 And Saul said to David, Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him: for thou art but a youth, and he a man of war from his youth.
- Saul attempts to scare little David. He can’t even support him as he is fearless.
- “You don’t have a chance against him, David.” This is what people like to do.
- They want you to join in with their fear of everything. “I AM SO SCARED AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO.”
- They say, “You are a fool if you are not as scared as I am. Join me in my fear of my own shadow.”
 1 Samuel 17:34-35 And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father’s sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock: 35 And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him.
- David risked his life for his sheep. A lamb was taken by a lion and a bear. Bad choice lion and bear.
- You mess with one of David’s sheep, and you will die. David goes after the lion and bear.
- He could have just let it go, but he didn’t. He wasn’t afraid.
- He grabbed the lion and the bear by the beard, smote him, and slew him.
- If David isn’t scared of a ion and a bear, do you think he’s scared of this Philistine? No, he’s not.
God Doesn’t Reward You And Help You For Breaking His Commandments
God doesn’t reward you for being scared. God doesn’t help protect you from a disease because you’re scared.
- I have more protection than anyone who takes 100 shots of that evil vaccine.
- I am more protected than Joe Biden will ever be. I have more protection than the gold in Fort Knox.
- I have more protection than USS GERALD FORD. I don’t need a vaccine to protect me. It’s laughable.
- And I don’t need our Godless leaders of this country giving me advice.
- They’ve gotten us into over 28 trillion dollars of debt.
- Why would I trust these so-called “amazing” leaders? I don’t have any debt. BUT THEY DO.
- So, who would you trust to give you advice? I don’t owe anyone anything.
- Jesus has forgiven me of all the debt I owe. He has forgiven me of all me sin. I AM FREE, FREE INDEED.
 1 Samuel 17:36-37 Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God. 37 David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.
- That’s a man right there. “I killed that lion and that bear and that Philistine will end up the same way.”
- How did David do these things? He tells you right there.
- “THE LORD DELIVERED ME THEN AND HE WILL DELIVER ME NOW.”
- God has saved me from all my sin. He’s delivered me from all my sin.
- That’s much tougher than delivering me a job. Why would I not trust Him for that?
- Delivering me from all my sin is much tougher than giving me a glass a water or a plate of food.
- Is it not? Hey, if I lose everything, YET WILL I TRUST IN GOD. If God slays me, YET, will I trust in Him.
No matter what the leaders of this country say to spread fear, THEY WILL NEVER keep me from trusting in God.
- They will NEVER stop me from trusting in God. Will you allow them to reduce the faith you have in God?
- Will you let some motor mouth on the TV news reduce the trust you have in God?
- Will you let some sodomite like Anderson Cooper from CNN put the fear of a sickness within you?
- Or will you be like King David. “Hey King Saul, I’m not scared of this man.”
 1 Samuel 17:38-39 And Saul armed David with his armour, and he put an helmet of brass upon his head; also he armed him with a coat of mail. 39 And David girded his sword upon his armour, and he assayed to go; for he had not proved it. And David said unto Saul, I cannot go with these; for I have not proved them. And David put them off him.
- “I don’t need your armor, King Saul.” I didn’t need that armor with the bear and the lion.
- I don’t need your face mask, FOOLS. I don’t need 3 layers of face mask. I don’t need your vaccine.
- I don’t need your armor. Do you understand LEADERS OF THIS COUNTRY? Lay off of us. We’ve got this.
- God’s got this for us. Not for you. You should be afraid. TURN TO GOD and He’ll save you too.
 1 Samuel 17:40-41 And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd’s bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine. 41 And the Philistine came on and drew near unto David; and the man that bare the shield went before him.
 1 Samuel 17:42-44 And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance. 43 And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. 44 And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field.
- The leaders in this country mock us and laugh at us and tell us that we will die soon.
- “If you don’t get this vaccine, you’re going to die. You are going to spread the disease.”
- “You are going to kill your family. It’s all your fault.” They mock us just like this ungodly Philistine.
- Goliath says, “Come to me, and I will give your flesh to the fowls of the air and to the beasts.”
- WRONG GOLITAH. You lose. You’re a loser. Leaders of this country who hate God? You are losers.
- I’m not the loser. I’m not the one who “isn’t very smart.” YOU ARE.
 1 Samuel 17:45 Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
- Hey so-called “LEADERS” of America, the land of the free:
- You come to me with your fear tactics, your diseases, your vaccines, your rules, and your laws.
- BUT I COME TO YOU RIGHT NOW IN THE NAME OF THE LORD OF HOSTS.
- He is the living God who is alive in heaven right now. He’s the one watching you.
- He’s the one who will destroy you because you DEFY HIM in every way possible. He is coming for you.
- And you better hear this, and you better listen to this. RUN. But it won’t be fast enough.
- HIDE. But He’ll find you. You have no chance against God. Give up and submit to God.
- Get on your knees and beg Him to forgive you. And hope that it’s not too late.
 1 Samuel 17:46 This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.
 1 Samuel 17:47 And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD’S, and he will give you into our hands.
- THE BATTLE IS THE LORD’S. When He comes for you in battle, YOU LOSE.
- So, instead of bringing all this trash like fear tactics, masks, triple masks, social distancing, free money if you do what we say, bribes, vaccines, booster shots, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH:
- Why don’t you try simply trusting in the Lord??? Yeah, it works. Works better than anything you have.
We Don’t Run From The Enemies. We Run Towards The Enemy With Confidence.
 1 Samuel 17:48 And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came and drew nigh to meet David, that David hasted, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.
- We don’t run from your fear tactics. We meet them head on. God’s true people aren’t cowards.
- GOLIATH ARISES, and David runs towards him. Bring it on. David stood alone.
- He didn’t need anyone standing there with him. HE HAD GOD WITH HIM. I don’t need anyone.
- I have God with me. You can run and hide, and you won’t stop me from standing there alone.
- Because I am not alone. JESUS CHRIST, the greatest warrior of all, is there with me.
- His army of angels are there with me. And you can’t see them so you better run.
- I don’t run away from a spiritual fight. I run to it. I have the word of God written in my heart.
- And you can’t take it away from me EVER. Try. It will never happen.
 1 Samuel 17:49-50 And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth. 50 So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.
 1 Samuel 17:51 Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.
- Just like that. It’s over. This is how God works. And they all ran away from the little boy.
- But it was really God they were running from. God wins every time.
- So, listen up everyone out there who is scared because our cowardly leaders won’t trust in God.
- There’s no need to be afraid “IF” you would turn to God, trust in Jesus Christ, and be saved today.
- You won’t get more life from a vaccine and booster shots. You won’t get more life from free money.
- But you will get everlasting life from Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who you can meet here in this Bible.
- And you might say, “I can see that you aren’t afraid, Josh. How can you not be afraid?”
- JESUS CHRIST is the answer.
 Revelation 1:13-14 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
 Revelation 1:15-16 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
- There is no man BUT Jesus Christ who has strength like this. And He’s on my side as long as I follow Him.
- His strength is like the sun shineth. You can’t even look at the sun because of its power.
- His strength is far greater than that. That sharp twoedged sword is not something to mess with.
 Revelation 1:17-18 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
- Jesus says, “FEAR NOT.” Dr. Anthony Fauci says, “There are more Covid-19 variants coming so be scared.”
- Who are you going to listen to? The man with eyes like a flame of fire or a total coward?
- Will you listen to your MAKER or these spineless leaders of ours? Which one?
- Will you listen to the one who conquered death and hell and has the keys of hell and of death?
- Or will you listen to someone who will be dead in a few years? JESUS IS ALIVE FOREVERMORE.
- He commands you to FEAR NOT.
 Psalm 27:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
- Whom shall I fear? GOD ALONE. I fear no one else. I fear nothing else.
- The Lord is “THE STRENGTH” of my life. What’s going to scare me? NOTHING.
- “Of who shall I be afraid?” NO ONE. Leaders of this country, God’s people are not scared.
- DO YOU UNDERSTAND? You don’t scare us. No matter what you say or do, you don’t scare us.
 Psalm 27:2-3 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
- IN GOD WILL I BE CONFIDENT. If there’s anything in existence that I can be confident in, it’s God.
 Psalm 46:1-3 To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; 3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
- If the leaders of our country could remove the earth and carry the mountains into the sea, I will not fear.
- BUT THEY CAN’T because they’re truly weak. They are nothing compared to God. NOTHING.
- I am nothing compared to God. I am dirt. I am dust. God is everything.
- Therefore will NOT we fear. Though, the earth be removed will NOT we fear.
- But we’ll fear a virus? Let’s see. We won’t fear the entire earth being removed but we should fear a virus?
 Psalm 112:7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.
- I am not afraid when our cowardly leaders give me evil tidings. “You’re going to die,” they say.
- No I’m not. My heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord. My trust doesn’t waver. You don’t scare me.
- They want everyone to be afraid of them and the power that they have over you.
- But they don’t have power over life and death. GOD DOES. That’s why we fear Him and nothing else.
What Can Man Do To Me? I Will Not Fear.
 Psalm 118:6 The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
 Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
- The entire Bible tells us to fear nothing but God. So will you listen to God or not?
- If you aren’t on God’s side, you should come to His side. TRUST IN HIM. He’s amazing.
- We have less people on this side, but we have unlimited power and strength with God.
- If you want to be different in this evil and wicked world, come and join God’s side.
- All you have to do is trust in Him, and you’ve joined His side.
- Believe in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and you are on His side.
 Job 5:20-23 In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword. 21 Thou shalt be hid from the scourge of the tongue: neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it cometh. 22 At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth. 23 For thou shalt be in league with the stones of the field: and the beasts of the field shall be at peace with thee.
- At destruction, a true Christian will laugh. Destruction doesn’t scare you. Death doesn’t scare you.
- Famine? Not scared. No water? Not scared. Lions, tigers, coyotes, and pit bulls? Not scared.
- They are at peace with me. Dogs don’t bother me. I’m not scared of them. They look the other way.
 Proverbs 28:1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.
- The leaders of this country tell you that Covid-19 is coming for you. The delta variant is coming for you.
- So you run and hide inside your home, and you never leave and call the people who aren’t scared names.
- You call people like me, who trust in God, stupid. But you run and hide when nothing is after you.
- “The wicked flee when no man pursueth.”
- Some people brag about staying home for months during the so-called outbreak.
- They say, “I saved lives by staying at home for months and never leaving.” You were scared.
- “But the righteous are bold as a lion.” When you love God, you are bold and will speak His words.
- You do not fear what man will do to you. You do not fear a sickness or a disease.
 Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
- Do you believe that or not? Now, listen, this doesn’t mean to go and test God.
- You don’t start a fire and try to walk through it. There’s no point in that.
- If someone is persecuting you, though, and throws you into a fire, TRUST IN GOD.
- If I need to pass through waters because God needs me to live another day, I will pass through waters.
 Matthew 8:26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
- My God controls the weather. My God sends rain when we need rain.
- My God gives me water when I need water. My God gives me food when I need food.
- My God can do anything. The leaders of our country cannot. They are very limited with that they can do.
- They can’t kill me. They can destroy my body, but they’ll never kill me. They don’t have that power.
- They can’t rain down fire from heaven. They can’t bring a whirlwind. They can’t calm the raging seas.
- One whirl of wind from God has more power than they’ll ever know.
 Hebrews 13:5-6 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
- If I am being persecuted, I am content. I am happy with what I have.
- If the world takes every possession I’ve ever had, I am content with what I have.
- With one word, God can give me more than the richest man who has ever lived.
- I put my trust and confidence in the ONE who has everything. The earth is HIS.
- Jupiter is His. The Milky Way galaxy is His. He owns the Sun, moon, and every star.
- In the Bible, we see Joseph command the people to FEAR NOT. Moses says, FEAR NOT.
- God says, FEAR NOT. Joshua says, FEAR NOT. Samuel says, FEAR NOT.
- Jonathan tells David to FEAR NOT. Elijah says, “Fear Not.”
- These were all amazing leaders. These are the kind of leaders we need.
- We don’t need fear mongering leaders.
 Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
 Joshua 8:1 And the LORD said unto Joshua, Fear not, neither be thou dismayed: take all the people of war with thee, and arise, go up to Ai: see, I have given into thy hand the king of Ai, and his people, and his city, and his land:
 Joshua 10:25 And Joshua said unto them, Fear not, nor be dismayed, be strong and of good courage: for thus shall the LORD do to all your enemies against whom ye fight.
- I can show you command after command in the Bible that says, “FEAR NOT.”
- Why in the world are you listening to these leaders of ours who are spreading fear?
- They want to control you. They want to set you up to take the mark of the beast. Don’t be deceived.
 Judges 6:23 And the LORD said unto him, Peace be unto thee; fear not: thou shalt not die.
 1 Samuel 12:20 And Samuel said unto the people, Fear not: ye have done all this wickedness: yet turn not aside from following the LORD, but serve the LORD with all your heart;
- If you trust in the Lord, you shouldn’t fear. Go against the Lord, and be afraid.
 1 Kings 17:13 And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.
- Great leaders will tell you to FEAR NOT “IF” you trust in the Lord.
- Hey, listen, trust in God and get out there and do what you need to do.
- Why am I writing this sermon? Because the fearful need help. They need God.
- I am writing this sermon because God commands me to teach these things.
We Are To Teach Others To Be Strong And To Fear Not
 Isaiah 35:3-4 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. 4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
- Fearful people out there who love the Lord, LISTEN UP. “Be strong, fear not.” Why?
- Behold, you God will come with vengeance. HE WILL COME AND SAVE YOU. I know that. Do you?
 Isaiah 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
- God won’t leave you IF you trust in Him.
 Daniel 10:19 And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.
 Joel 2:21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.
 Zechariah 8:13 And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.
 Matthew 28:5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
- When you seek Jesus Christ, you don’t have to be afraid.
 Luke 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
- Do you know how to find favor to God? TRUST IN HIM. Don’t trust in vaccines and governments.
- Trust in God, and you will find favor with Him. That’s all it takes.
 Luke 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
- I don’t have to fear any more. I HAVE GREAT JOY NOW. You need to come on over to this side.
- There’s nothing better than Jesus Christ and God Almighty. We were made to trust in God.
- It makes us happy, joyful, peaceful, and we do not fear over here on this side.
 Luke 8:50 But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.
 Luke 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
- I hope you’re seeing all these Scriptures that command you to fear not. This isn’t even close to all of them.
- Compare what our leaders are telling you with what God tells you.
- And then you can tell me if they are evil or not. They go directly against God’s words.
- God can end any virus any time He wants “IF” we would simply turn to Him and trust in Him.
- But, no, we would rather try to do it all ourselves. “WE ARE HEROES.” That’s what they want to be.
 Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
 John 12:15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass’s colt.
 Acts 27:24 Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.
- If you still think you should be afraid of a virus after this sermon, you need to WAKE UP.
- Unclog your ears. Take the blinders off. Get the fear out of you. BE BOLD.
- I have Jesus right here within me. I am of good cheer. I am happy. I am not afraid.
- Jesus says, “Hey, I am here. Be not afraid.”
 Matthew 14:27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
 Matthew 17:7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.
 Matthew 28:10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.
 Mark 5:36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.
 John 6:20 But he saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid.
 Acts 18:9 Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:
 1 Peter 3:14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness’ sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
- These leaders of our country, churches, employers, businesses, grocery stores? Amazon, CNN?
- HEY, YOU DON’T SCARE US.
- You can persecute us all you want just like the Egyptians persecuted God’s people, and we get stronger.
- It’s best you leave us alone, but if not, we welcome your persecution. Bring it on. God’s coming for you.
I will get stronger. You will get weaker. You may kill me. I welcome it. I will only get stronger.
- And keep laughing. He that is in the heavens shall have you in derision. He’s laughing at you.
- Imagine that. The Almighty God of all creation laughing at you because you think you’re something.
- You aren’t. Stop spreading fear. Stop scaring our children. Stop offending our little ones.
- Stop hurting our people. God will make you pay when He throws you into hell. You should be scared.
- Not us. YOU. We’ll spread the fear of God because He is to be feared.