The title of the sermon today is “EVIL FROM GOD.”
“My God Only Does Good!”
- Most people would look at the title of this sermon and say, “Whatever, I’m not listening to this.”
- “MY GOD doesn’t do evil to anyone or anything. God is only good.”
- So, what they do is they ignore what the Bible says instead of studying it and learning what this means.
- Or, they find a different Bible version that says what they want it to say.
- Let’s start by reading Job Chapter 2 starting in verse 7.
 Job 2:7-9 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown. 8 And he took him a potsherd to scrape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes. 9 Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.
- Job is a SAVED MAN, righteous and just. And his wife tells him to curse God and die.
- Why? Because of all the problems he has. And it’s easy to just go ahead and curse God and die.
- That’s the easy way out. SIN IS EASY. Doing what God asks is not so easy. Let’s see what Job says.
 Job 2:10 But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.
- He says, “Shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?”
- So obviously, we can receive EVIL from the hand of God.
- The evil we receive from God is not SINFUL. God doesn’t sin. So, what does this mean?
- God does bring things that HURT US. He brings destruction, harmful, painful OR evil things to us.
Just a quick note: The NASB changes evil to adversity. The NIV changes evil to trouble.
- The ESV leaves it as evil. The ASV leaves it as evil. The Complete Jewish Bible changes evil to bad.
- The NKJV changes evil it to adversity. The correct word is EVIL. Many corrupted versions change the word.
- When you change God’s words, it makes it more difficult to study the Bible.
- It causes confusion. It causes contradictions in the Bible.
- We don’t need smart people correcting God’s words. God knows how to give us the right words.
Many false preachers around here today teach that God would NEVER do anything to harm you or hurt you.
- “GOD FORBID THAT HE WOULD DO SOMETHING TO HARM YOU OR HURT YOU,” they say.
- I’ve heard it myself in the churches around here. That’s a FALSE TEACHING or HERESY.
- That’s not in the Bible. They’ve made up their very own false god that only loves no matter what.
- And their definition of LOVE is NEVER harming or hurting you.
- If I spank my children, that’s an example of bringing pain or hurt to them. Is it not?
- But, the Bible teaches that me spanking my children when they do wrong IS AN ACT OF LOVE.
 Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.
- But, to the child, it’s not a good thing physically. It hurts. That’s me bringing evil upon them.
- But why am I doing this? To teach them that it’s wrong to do what they did.
 Proverbs 23:13-14 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
- Some physical pain, hurt, and harm SHALT DELIVER HIS SOUL FROM HELL.
- And this is written in the Bible BECAUSE GOD sets that example. That is EXACTLY HIS NATURE.
- When the Bible speaks about God doing evil, it’s not sin. And it’s not leading you to sin.
- When God does evil in the Bible to people, it’s talking about physical hurt.
- And yes, He does that. The Bible says that He does that over and over and over again.
- Yet, the false preachers say otherwise BECAUSE they know better than the Bible.
 Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
- The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY sends EVIL upon people constantly in the Bible. Over and over again.
- If you haven’t seen that, then you haven’t been reading the Bible.
- You need to understand that whatever GOD GIVES YOU is BEST FOR YOU.
- Yes, that’s even if it’s something that’s harming you or hurting you. If it’s from God, take it.
- It’s there to bring you back to Him, to bring you closer to Him, correct you, bring you back to Him.
If God Does Good Or Evil, Blessed Be His Name
If God does something GOOD for you, BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!
- If God does something EVIL to you, BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!
- That’s exactly what Job is saying. Understand who God is today. He’s the BOSS. You aren’t.
- Jesus Christ was sent to hell. He was forsaken of God.
 Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
- God sent Jesus to hell with my sin and your sin. ALL OF IT.
 Acts 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
- Now, did God do good to JESUS CHRIST right there? No, He didn’t. Hell is not a good place.
- Hell is not paradise. Paradise isn’t found in hell. Jesus didn’t deserve that.
- But He took it for you and for I. That hurt BAD. But God did it for the better good for all of us.
- You need to remember that when you’re going through pain and hurt.
- BLESSED BE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. So Jesus was forsaken by God.
If you’re saved today and obey God, you might go through some evil or pain or hurt, but God will not forsake you.
- He forsook Jesus Christ, but He says I will never leave you or forsake you.
 Deuteronomy 4:30-31 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; 31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.
 Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
 Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
- But, you have to understand what God means when He says, “I WILL NEVER FORSAKE THEE.”
- If you’re saved, you are going to heaven. He’s not taking eternal life away. It’s eternal. He says so.
 Psalm 37:28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
- Your soul is PRESERVED forever. But you aren’t exempt from GOD’S PUNISHMENTS in this life.
- You have a choice each day in this life to OBEY GOD, to follow God, or not.
- That’s a minute by minute decision you make each day.
- When you choose to go against God, YOU ARE FORSAKING HIM. You are leaving HIM.
- You are ignoring HIM. You are choosing to do what’s best for YOU. So, let’s see what God says.
 Deuteronomy 28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
- If you don’t want to listen to God and you would rather do what you want, prepare FOR EVIL FROM GOD.
 Deuteronomy 28:16-19 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field. 17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store. 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
- You’ll be cursed everywhere you go God says. If you’re SAVED today, then act like it God says.
- Do churches anywhere today read these warnings? Not that I see. Just do whatever makes you happy.
 Deuteronomy 28:20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
- You forsake God and He’ll forsake you. Cursing, vexation, rebuke. Where does it come from?
- Is Satan doing all of that to you? It says right there, “THE LORD SHALL SEND UPON THEE.”
- That’s why churches with false gods today don’t want to read the Old Testament.
- NEWS FLASH: The God of the New Testament is the same God as the Old Testament.
- Would God send the Corona Virus to us? The false preachers say, “Oh no, He would never do that.”
 Deuteronomy 28:21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.
- Pestilence is disease. The LORD shall make it cleave unto thee.
 Deuteronomy 28:22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
- You want to forsake God? He says He’ll send all these things until you’re CONSUMED from off HIS LAND.
- The evil won’t stop coming at you until you’re finished.
 Deuteronomy 28:23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.
- In other words, it won’t rain. You won’t be able to use the ground to grow food.
 Deuteronomy 28:24-25 The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed. 25 The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
- Now, is this EVIL from God? Yes, this is THE definition of EVIL from God.
- Is He sinning when He does this? No, He is repaying what is deserved.
- If you’re getting evil from God, you deserve it.
- There’s a HUGE difference in evil from God and evil from Satan.
God Allows You To Be Tempted
Job was getting evil from Satan and God allowed it. God allows us to be tempted by Satan.
- Why? So we can be tested, tried, learn, and become better people. Satan is God’s tool.
- If God wanted to destroy Him, He could do it in a split second with a word or a thought.
- God allows us to be tempted by Satan, but He’ll stop Satan if it becomes too much for us. He says He will.
- So God is protecting us from Satan’s EVIL and gives you a way out.
- BUT you don’t want any part of God’s evil. Don’t let it get to that point.
- But if it does, take it AND PRAISE THE LORD that He’s correcting you with EVIL FROM GOD.
 Deuteronomy 28:26-27 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. 27 The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.
- This is just a single chapter in the Bible. This is everywhere within the Bible.
- False preachers need to start reading their Bibles and teaching the whole Bible.
- “Well, that’s the Old Testament. We don’t need that.” That’s what they say.
 Deuteronomy 28:28-29 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart: 29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.
- You’ll be walking around groping for things in the air like you can’t see. NO MAN SHALL SAVE YOU.
 Deuteronomy 28:30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
- Does this sound like things you want? I sure don’t. This is evil from God.
 Deuteronomy 28:31-32 Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them. 32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.
- Your children will be given to another people. You’ll long for them all day long and they won’t be there.
- You might say, “Wow, that’s cruel.” Yes it is cruel. You better fear God and do what He says.
 Deuteronomy 28:33-34 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway: 34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
- You’ll be CRUSHED always.
 Deuteronomy 28:35-36 The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head. 36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
- Serving other gods is a PUNISHMENT. I don’t want to serve a false god. Do you?
- If you know the one TRUE GOD, you’ll love Him and you won’t want to lose HIM.
- It’s not because you don’t want all this hurt BUT it’s because you love HIM.
- You don’t want to lose HIM. Having to worship a false god is the worst thing I can think of.
- That’s why I preach against these false churches around here. It’s not right.
- I’m going to skip down a little in this chapter to verse 45.
 Deuteronomy 28:45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
- If you don’t want to keep God’s commandments, EVIL FROM GOD will be upon thee.
- And that’s not JUST an OLD TESTAMENT thing. We don’t have to keep all the commandments to be saved.
- That’s NOT what this is teaching. When you’re saved, YOU BETTER FOLLOW GOD’S COMMANDMENTS.
- That’s what this is saying. God establishes HIS LAW through FAITH.
 Deuteronomy 28:46-48 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever. 47 Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things; 48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
- In other words, serve the LORD GOD with joyfulness and with gladness of heart.
- God sends ENEMIES upon them. That’s called GOD sending EVIL upon the people.
- Hunger, thirst, nakedness, and in want of all things.
- That includes toilet paper, disinfectant spray, and hand sanitizer.
God Warns You Over And Over Again
 Deuteronomy 28:58-59 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.
- As you can see, Deuteronomy Chapter 28 tells you about EVIL FROM GOD.
- And yet, for some reason, false preachers will stand there in CHURCH and say, “God would never do that.”
- And yet, for some reason, the people stay right there in that church and continue to listen to trash.
- We better choose God’s side, or we’ll end up just like Deuteronomy Chapter 28.
- You have false preacher Dave Hamlin calling the Corona Virus from Satan. God doesn’t do that.
- Look, I don’t know for sure that the Corona Virus is from God, but I’m not saying it isn’t.
- Why? Because I read and study the BIBLE.
 Deuteronomy 28:60-61 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
- Is the CORONA VIRUS a judgement upon this entire world from God? It could be.
- Maybe God is trying to show us something. This world needs the FEAR OF GOD.
 Deuteronomy 28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God.
- A couple hundred thousand might die in this country alone. That’s probably the minimum.
- But watch this next verse because this is THE ONE TRUE GOD.
- “Well, my god doesn’t do evil. Your sermon is evil. I’m not listening to your sermon.”
- “That was difficult to listen to, Josh.” Yeah, that’s right. This is difficult to hear when you have a false god.
- Because listen to this next verse, and you tell me if I made all of this up myself.
- I didn’t write the Bible. I’m just studying and preaching the Bible.
 Deuteronomy 28:63 And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.
- The Lord rejoices over you to do you good when you OBEY HIM.
- When you don’t, the LORD rejoices over you to DESTROY YOU.
- He doesn’t need people who won’t obey HIM and do what He asks. It’s best for everyone to obey God.
 Deuteronomy 28:66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
- Is that what we want our lives to be like? Our children’s lives? I sure don’t.
- These false preachers who act as if they represent God are going to get God’s wrath.
- Again, the Bible is filled with EVIL FROM GOD upon HIS PEOPLE.
- So I personally don’t see how preachers can ignore all of this. BUT THEY DO.
 Deuteronomy 31:16-18 And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them. 17 Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us? 18 And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods.
- This is right before GOD tells Moses to write the SONG OF MOSES that we just talked about.
- The Song of Moses is mentioned in Revelation Chapter 15 when God is preparing to pour out HIS WRATH.
- God’s great WRATH being poured out is in the NEW TESTAMENT. He didn’t calm down and mellow out.
- The Old and New Testaments go together perfectly.
 Joshua 1:5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
- Why did God say He would never fail Joshua or forsake Joshua?
- Because HE KNEW Joshua would always OBEY HIM. And he did just that.
- God fought for Joshua because Joshua obeyed God. God said, “NO MAN SHALL STAND UP TO YOU.”
- Joshua is one of the greatest warriors and leaders in the Bible because HE OBEYED GOD. It’s that simple.
- And watch what God does for Joshua.
 Joshua 10:14 And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the LORD hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the LORD fought for Israel.
- God doesn’t hearken to the voice of a man, but HE DID that day and fought for Joshua.
- Do you see that right there? Why would God do that for Joshua? Because HE OBEYED with all that He had.
- He trusted God with all that He had. God said, “Do this.” He did it. God said, “Do that.” He did it.
- Joshua didn’t question it. He did what God said. That’s what I want to be like. Trust God with everything.
 Joshua 24:20 If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good.
- Joshua WARNED the people constantly to not forsake the LORD.
- If you do, HE WILL TURN AND DO YOU HURT, and consume you even after He’s done you good.
- Even after you’re saved, God will turn and hurt you in this life if you forsake the Lord.
- This is the definition of EVIL FROM GOD. The entire Bible teaches this about God.
- God teaches us in HIS BIBLE. Churches don’t. Nobody knows these things. It’s right in front of us.
- Churches claim to follow the God in this Bible but won’t read it, won’t teach it, won’t hear it.
- They choose to trust the words of a man over the WORDS FROM GOD.
 Judges 10:10-11 And the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, saying, We have sinned against thee, both because we have forsaken our God, and also served Baalim. 11 And the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Did not I deliver you from the Egyptians, and from the Amorites, from the children of Ammon, and from the Philistines?
- They said, “God, we see now. We’ve sinned against you.” They did that over and over again.
 Judges 10:12-14 The Zidonians also, and the Amalekites, and the Maonites, did oppress you; and ye cried to me, and I delivered you out of their hand. 13 Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. 14 Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.
- Listen today. God gets tired of this. If you don’t want to follow HIM, He gets sick of it and you.
- Look at what He says. “Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen. Let them deliver you.”
- When you’re having trouble, go cry to your false god.
- When you’re about to die, go cry to the money you’ve worshipped all your life.
- When you’re about to die, go cry to the career you put ahead of everything in your life.
- When you’re about to die, go cry to the game of basketball you put first in your life.
God Gets Tired Of Evil
That’s what God is saying right here. He’s had enough. Do you not think that applies to us?
- Are we exempt? No, we’re not. We better wake up. Everything we do better be to serve God.
- Let’s see how the children of Israel respond here.
 Judges 10:15-16 And the children of Israel said unto the LORD, We have sinned: do thou unto us whatsoever seemeth good unto thee; deliver us only, we pray thee, this day. 16 And they put away the strange gods from among them, and served the LORD: and his soul was grieved for the misery of Israel.
- They respond the right way. They are accepting God’s judgment on them.
- They are accepting the evil that God will do to them. “Do whatsoever seemeth good unto thee.”
- That’s what we need to be like. “God, please do whatever you think is good for us. We want that.”
- And how does God respond? His soul is grieved for our misery. He cares. He loves us.
- He wants what’s best for us. He’s only trying to give us the best. And we ignore Him in our life.
- GOD SAVED YOU AND GAVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE. Just do what He says!!!
 Psalm 89:27-29 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. 28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him. 29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
- That’s talking about you in verse 29 there if you’ve trusted Jesus as your Savior.
 Psalm 89:30-32 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments; 31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; 32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
- You are a child of God. If you forsake GOD’S LAW now, He will visit you with the rod and with stripes.
- What’s that mean? He’s going to do you evil. He’s going to punish with evil.
- He’s going to send sickness to you, disease, hard times, troubles, and more.
- Now, listen, though, don’t judge people who have troubles and automatically think they’re from God.
- JOB didn’t do anything wrong to deserve what he got so always keep that in mind too.
- But watch what it says next in Psalm Chapter 89.
 Psalm 89:33-37 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail. 34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. 35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David. 36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me. 37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
- In other words, HE WILL NOT TAKE AWAY eternal life that HE PROMISED. “I WILL NOT LIE,” God says.
- Look, if you’re receiving evil from God, punishment from God, take it. REJOICE IN IT.
- He’s making you better. You’re going to come out of that fire like GOLD. He’s burning off the impurities.
Have you ever had a thought that GOD IS A BURDEN TO YOU? Is God a problem for you?
- Is it so difficult to serve the Lord and to do what He asks you to do?
- Well, watch what God says to that in the Book of Jeremiah.
 Jeremiah 23:38 But since ye say, The burden of the LORD; therefore thus saith the LORD; Because ye say this word, The burden of the LORD, and I have sent unto you, saying, Ye shall not say, The burden of the LORD;
- If you think God is a burden to you, this SCRIPTURE is talking to you.
- “Well, I don’t want to go to church today and learn about God. I have other more important things.”
- “I don’t want to go do what God commands me to do BECAUSE it’s such a burden to me.”
- “I don’t want to listen to a long sermon like this. It’s so boring. God is so tough on me.”
- “He actually wants me to read this 2,000 page book called the Bible? I’m not doing that.”
- “He wants me to spend hours a day reading the Bible? He wants me to take time out of my day for Him?”
I would rather play video games, listen to music, go to the movies, play outside, eat cake, eat cookies.
- Go to the mall. Go swimming. Go to the park. Ride around in the car. Eat ice cream.
- Wouldn’t you rather be doing all those things than listening to this SERMON and learning about God?
- Not me. I want to learn this Bible. I want to get closer to God. The closer I get to God, the more I want.
- God isn’t a burden. God is your help. Let’s see what happens when you act like God’s a burden to you.
 Jeremiah 23:39-40 Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence: 40 And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.
- God says, “Hey, I will remember that when you think I’m a burden to you. I won’t forget it.”
- My suggestion is you get down on your face and ask God for forgiveness. That’s what we all need to do.
- Would it take too much energy to get down on your knees and face and ask God forgiveness?
- Would that be too much of a burden for you? That’s what God is saying today.
Our Nation MUST Fear God Or Evil From God Will Come
Our entire country needs to do that. Wouldn’t be amazing if were a nation that feared God?
- Wouldn’t it be amazing if we all came together on the same day and bowed down to God?
- We all asked HIS FORGIVENESS for what we’ve become. We’re a joke in this nation.
- We have forsaken God and everything HE STANDS FOR. The so-called churches have a false god.
- Their gods are so fake and false you should clearly see it if you’re reading the Bible.
 Lamentations 5:20-22 Wherefore dost thou forget us for ever, and forsake us so long time? 21 Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old. 22 But thou hast utterly rejected us; thou art very wroth against us.
- I don’t want to be like that. I don’t want God so angry at us. RENEW US GOD.
- We need to cry out to God for help. Trust in HIM for our help.
 2 Corinthians 4:8-10 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
- Listen, you might have TROUBLES in your life over and over again.
- You might feel like trash. You might be sick. Those problems may be from God.
- But don’t be distressed. You might be perplexed, but don’t be in despair.
- You might be persecuted but you aren’t forsaken. You might be cast down, but you aren’t destroyed.
- Remember that you are saved and God is your SAVIOR.
- Don’t forsake God. FORSAKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN YOUR LIFE. Then you’re on the right track.
If my CHILDREN forsake me and forget about me FOR GOD, I would rejoice.
- At first, I think WOW, that would hurt. My own children forsook me. But hey, they forsook me for God.
- And then you should know it will only be the best for you when that happens.
- If my Dad and Mom forsook me for God, I would rejoice.
- Don’t make me important in your life. MAKE GOD IMPORTANT. Forsake everything else for God.
- When you do that, everyone else will be taken care of because you’ll do what God says.
 Hebrews 11:27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
- Moses forsook the entire country and nation of Egypt. The most powerful king on earth HE FORSOOK.
- Great wrath from that KING was going to come to Moses. But Moses had GOD on his side.
- Forget about all the people you think you need to please in your life.
- You don’t have to make everyone happy. You don’t have to do everything for your children.
- You don’t have to do everything for your family. God gave them hands, feet, brains just like He gave you.
What you need to do is MAKE GOD HAPPY. Go to HIM every day. Sorry family, sorry friends.
- I’ve got a Bible to study. I’ve got people to win to Jesus Christ. I don’t have time for you today.
- I don’t have time to take care of you today when you can take care of yourselves. You’re grown.
- Now, obviously, I’m not talking about people who count on you in life and death situations.
- Of course you’re going to help them. I’m talking about non-essential things.
Let me help you with some good answers to some bad questions.
- Can you watch my kids for me so I can go to a drunken party? NO.
- Can you come do this work for me while I go rest? NO.
- Can you go to the grocery for me because I had to work even though you work too? NO.
- NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!
Hey, give it a shot. When someone asks for something, try saying NO.
- If it’s something that HELPS GOD, then GO FOR IT.
- But if not, if it leads to laziness, evil, anything like that, NO. If it’s not putting God first, NO.
- God says NO ALL THE TIME. There’s nothing wrong with saying NO.
- I don’t have time today. I’ve got to read the Bible. It’s important. I’m running out of time.
- They say, “Well, why don’t you have time? You have to read the Bible???”
- Then, there’s your opening to explain to them HOW IMPORTANT GOD IS FOR YOU AND FOR THEM.
So, you need to take the GOOD AND THE BAD when it comes from God.
- Most people don’t want to hear the BAD in the Bible. They only want to hear the GOOD in the Bible.
- Take the GOOD in the Bible. Take the BAD in the Bible. TAKE THE WHOLE BIBLE.
- Is that what churches do? No. Take the EVIL FROM GOD too. “Well, I don’t want that.”
- Then you don’t want GOD. Have you ever heard this SCRIPTURE from the Bible in CHURCH? Let’s see.
 1 Kings 14:7-8 Go, tell Jeroboam, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Forasmuch as I exalted thee from among the people, and made thee prince over my people Israel, 8 And rent the kingdom away from the house of David, and gave it thee: and yet thou hast not been as my servant David, who kept my commandments, and who followed me with all his heart, to do that only which was right in mine eyes;
- So this is about King Jeroboam. God raised him up to be a leader over Israel.
- But he didn’t obey God. So let’s see what happens.
 1 Kings 14:9 But hast done evil above all that were before thee: for thou hast gone and made thee other gods, and molten images, to provoke me to anger, and hast cast me behind thy back:
- He does great evil and made himself other gods and CAST GOD BEHIND HIS BACK.
- Do you ever do that? DO you just cast God off behind your back? Whatever God. I’ll do it my way.
 1 Kings 14:10 Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam, and will cut off from Jeroboam him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel, and will take away the remnant of the house of Jeroboam, as a man taketh away dung, till it be all gone.
- Have you ever heard that verse in CHURCH?
- God says I WILL BRING EVIL upon the house of Jeroboam. Does God bring evil? Yes, He does.
- Do you ever hear “PISSETH AGAINST THE WALL” in Church?
- Some of the Southeast Christian people would fall over with a heart attack if they hard that.
- I’ll bet you they don’t even know it’s from the Bible. But they love everyone.
- You see? They only want to take the GOOD THINGS from the Bible. They want to forget the rest of it.
- God says right there, “I’ll take you all away like a man takes away DUNG.”
- In other words, you’re like DUNG to me GOD SAYS.
Do You Only Want To Hear The Positives?
So, these false christians want to only hear the positive in the Bible and don’t want to hear the negatives.
- They don’t want to hear about the EVIL FROM GOD.
- Those are the people that end up like Jeroboam. Watch the next verse.
 1 Kings 14:11-12 Him that dieth of Jeroboam in the city shall the dogs eat; and him that dieth in the field shall the fowls of the air eat: for the LORD hath spoken it. 12 Arise thou therefore, get thee to thine own house: and when thy feet enter into the city, the child shall die.
- You’re going to be eaten by dogs. You’re going to be eaten by birds. Why? Because God said so.
- When your feet enters into the city, your child will die. Why? Because God said so.
- Churches don’t teach any of this. You might be saying, “Wow, this is a negative sermon!!!”
- “This isn’t very loving.” So, you want me to ignore the NEGATIVES in the Bible.
- No, all of this is here so you fear God. If you want to learn the Bible, you need the FEAR OF GOD.
 Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
- That’s why I preach the WHOLE BIBLE. I want to learn. I want you to learn.
- If you think God just loves you no matter what all the time no matter what you do:
- You have no FEAR OF GOD. Do you think I’m going to change the WORD OF GOD into what I want?
- Here’s an example. Do you ever hear this verse in CHURCH?
 Isaiah 36:12 But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
- “What??? That’s in the BIBLE???” People in churches around here would fall over dead.
- “You can’t say that in church. Piss is a bad word.” No, it’s not. It’s right here in my Bible.
- I take the GOOD and the BAD in the Bible. Just like Job said. I take the good and the bad from God.
- I rejoice OVER that verse on the screen. Yeah, it’s offensive. GOD IS OFFENSIVE. Jesus is OFFENSIVE.
- Get over it. DUNG AND PISS are words used in the Bible by God. GET OVER IT.
I’ve been asked by a PASTOR why I had to choose verses about women being silent in the church.
- I’ve been asked WHY did you have to choose that SCRIPTURE? Why?
- Because I’m not ashamed of the WORD OF GOD. I’m not ashamed of the Bible.
- The corrupted bible versions are ashamed. They change piss to urine. Dung to excrement.
- Watch what this FALSE BIBLE VERSION does to that same verse on the screen.
Do you see that? They changed the entire verse because they’re ashamed of the WORD OF GOD.
- Ask yourself: “Do you want to hear the ENTIRE BIBLE and learn the ENTIRE BIBLE?”
- Or, do you want a man, a church, a religion picking out only the things he wants you to hear?
- That’s why God gave you a BIBLE just like He gave me a Bible. It’s for you to read and to study.
- You need to see it ALL for yourself. Then you’ll know whose lying to you.
- Then you’ll know who is ashamed of the WORD OF GOD. The false christians are ashamed.
When you take the GOOD AND BAD both from God and you love both the good and the bad from GOD:
- That’s when everything works out even better for you.
- You don’t get any better when everything works perfectly for you all the time.
- You don’t learn. You don’t get refined by God. You don’t improve. Your faith doesn’t increase.
- The men and women with the greatest FAITH in the Bible went through all kinds of EVIL and BAD.
Nothing Evil Comes From God???
When a preacher says, “Nothing EVIL comes from God,” he or she is a FALSE PREACHER.
- Can you not see that today? What’s the Bible say? Then, what’s the false preacher say?
 Jeremiah 4:5-8 Declare ye in Judah, and publish in Jerusalem; and say, Blow ye the trumpet in the land: cry, gather together, and say, Assemble yourselves, and let us go into the defenced cities. 6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction. 7 The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant. 8 For this gird you with sackcloth, lament and howl: for the fierce anger of the LORD is not turned back from us.
- Does God send EVIL? That SCRIPTURE says He does.
 2 Samuel 17:14 And Absalom and all the men of Israel said, The counsel of Hushai the Archite is better than the counsel of Ahithophel. For the LORD had appointed to defeat the good counsel of Ahithophel, to the intent that the LORD might bring evil upon Absalom.
- There’s evil from the Lord.
 1 Kings 21:21-22 Behold, I will bring evil upon thee, and will take away thy posterity, and will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel, 22 And will make thine house like the house of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, and like the house of Baasha the son of Ahijah, for the provocation wherewith thou hast provoked me to anger, and made Israel to sin.
- “BEHOLD, I WILL BRING EVIL UPON THEE.” But they say, “God doesn’t bring evil.”
- GOD SENDS EVIL THINGS UPON PEOPLE. He sends judgment. He has WRATH. He sends people to hell.
- Is hell good or evil? It sure isn’t good. So what do those false preachers say about hell?
- Well, they don’t preach hell any more. There’s even a paradise in hell with the false preachers.
 2 Kings 21:12 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah, that whosoever heareth of it, both his ears shall tingle.
 Jeremiah 45:5 And seekest thou great things for thyself? seek them not: for, behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD: but thy life will I give unto thee for a prey in all places whither thou goest.
- When God pours out HIS WRATH upon the earth, that’s GOD BRINGING EVIL.
- God brings evil upon HIS OWN PEOPLE and upon the wicked people.
- Pain and suffering helps you. What? Yeah, the Bible says so.
 Psalm 119:71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.
- When you have to go out and work hard all day and fall asleep once you sit down, that’s a good sign.
- When you have to go through things in your life that are from God, that’s a good sign.
- So, I’m sure you’ve seen it all by now in this SERMON but I’m not finished yet.
- Did you know that God sends evil spirits? The false churches would call me a heretic.
- But, let’s see who the heretic is around here? You can read. You can see what the Bible says.
 Judges 9:23 Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech:
 1 Samuel 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
 1 Samuel 16:15 And Saul’s servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.
 1 Samuel 16:16 Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well.
 1 Samuel 16:23 And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.
 1 Samuel 18:10 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the evil spirit from God came upon Saul, and he prophesied in the midst of the house: and David played with his hand, as at other times: and there was a javelin in Saul’s hand.
 1 Samuel 19:9 And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul, as he sat in his house with his javelin in his hand: and David played with his hand.
- Now, I’m almost finished. I think it’s pretty clear that evil does come from God.
- God uses evil things to teach us, to punish us, to punish the wicked.
- Now, when a false preacher says: “Only good comes from God. God doesn’t send evil.”
- Are you going to believe that preacher? You need to rebuke that preacher with SCRIPTURE.
- “HAVE YE NOT READ?” Jesus asks that same question 7 times in Matthew, Mark, and Luke.
Do You Only Want To Receive Good From God?
I want to close out today and give you something to think about.
- Do you only want to receive the good from God and not the evil from God?
- You’ve learned today that the evil from God will HELP YOU. I’ll take all the evil I can get FROM GOD.
- With my children, I don’t ONLY just give them GOOD ALL THE TIME.
I’m sure they think they have good parents. We’re good to those children right there.
- We take care of them. Make sure they’re on the right track with everything.
- We feed them a diet packed full of nutritious things. To them, some of it isn’t so good.
- They might not like the broccoli. That broccoli is EVIL to them. Those cookies are good to them.
- In reality, though, the broccoli is feeding their body and their brain.
- They get the whole spectrum of food.
- They get healthy meat, healthy fats, fruits, vegetables, milk, whole grains, all of the healthy stuff.
Compare that to the teaching of the Bible they get at home and here in Church.
- They get the WHOLE BIBLE taught to them. We don’t just pick out the sweet fruit and feed it to them.
- God is love, love, love. He loves you, He protects you, He has saved you, You have eternal life.
- Yes, that’s great stuff. Fruit is amazing to have. I love fruit. But you need more than that.
- We also make sure they get the strong meat that is difficult to understand.
- We don’t treat them like they can’t understand it like every other church does. That’s trash.
- Let’s take all the kids out of the church and stick in a room full of toys so they can be happier.
- That’s dessert all the time. It’s not helping the children.
We give them everything they need here. Every once in a while they get dessert.
- But most of the time they’re going to get those nasty green vegetables they don’t want.
- They get to work hard and then they get rewarded. It’s not all good all the time.
- They’re going to eat what we say. They might not like it. TOO BAD. God does the same for us.
- We’re going to take the ENTIRE BIBLE, and we’re going to LOVE WHAT HE GIVES US.
- I’m not looking for dessert all the time. I want to read and learn LEVITICUS.
- I want to read how many children of Israel there were in each tribe in the Book of Numbers.
- I want to learn the holy days, the feasts of the Lord. I want to learn the dimensions of the tabernacle.
- The dimensions of the tabernacle are like eating carrots from the garden. It’s awesome.
- At first, you might think: “Ah, I don’t want any carrots. I want dessert. I want to read John.”
- But then you start learning, and you see how great that carrot from the garden truly is.
 Psalm 119:103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
- When you start eating healthy foods all the time, you start to love those foods.
- The trash food like fast food simply tastes like TRASH. That’s what a false church tastes like to me.
- TRASH. A preacher who won’t preach the whole Bible is TRASH to me.
- I want the WHOLE BIBLE. These words are sweeter than honey to my mouth.
- Did you know HONEY in a sealed container can last thousands of years? It’s amazing.
- And that’s just like this WHOLE BIBLE. Let’s teach and preach all of it.
- And let’s do and be what God wants us to be. Let’s finish up with this last SCRIPTURE.
 2 Corinthians 2:14-15 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. 15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
- Let’s be a sweet savour to God at all times. We are in CHRIST and are saved. Now let’s obey Him.
 2 Corinthians 2:16-17 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things? 17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
- And that’s what I will do. I will not corrupt the WORD OF GOD. God sends EVIL. The Bible says so.
- I’m not going to change the word of God to fit what I want my God to be. I’m not God.
- I don’t get to change the words HE SPOKE. I’m going to speak the WORD in CHRIST.
- And I thank God for helping us learn the BIBLE. EVIL in the Bible comes from God.
- It’s not a sin when God sends trouble, trials, tribulations, sickness, disease, beasts, and more to us.
We all want the free gift, but we don’t want to go through anything for GOD.
- That’s why people want the free gift, but they don’t want to come to Church. That’s a burden.
- There’s things from God we aren’t going to like in our flesh. Get over it. Too bad.
Again, I hope you’ve seen what evil from God means in the Bible.
- God doesn’t sin. He’s just, perfect in every way.
- He will not hesitate to correct you when needed. It’s not 100% perfectly good all the time.
- Get over it. TRUST GOD ALL THE TIME IN EVERYTHING. The bad, the good, the ugly, the great.