- Sermon Slides for Sermon Revelation Chapter 19: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Revelation Chapter 19: PDF
 The title of the sermon today is “REVELATION CHAPTER 19.”
Babylon And Her Destruction
- In Revelation Chapter 17 and Revelation Chapter 18, we learned about BABYLON and her destruction.
- The destruction of Babylon happens in ONE HOUR.
- Now, let’s see what happens in Revelation Chapter 19.
 Revelation 19:1-2 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
- So we see that GREAT WHORE mentioned here again who is BABYLON THE GREAT.
- Do you remember this? She corrupted the earth with her fornication.
- Babylon represents this false world religion and all false religions throughout the world.
- That especially includes the false religions within so-called CHRISTIANITY.
- The world can call whoever they want CHRISTIANS, but God is the one who actually matters.
- Who does GOD call a CHRISTIAN? It’s the one who have trusted in HIM to save them completely.
So, notice there in verse 1 that you see “AND AFTER THESE THINGS.”
- After what things? Directly after BABYLON is destroyed these things are happening in Chapter 19.
- So, we see the phrase AFTER THIS or AFTER THESE THINGS constantly in the Book of Revelation.
- This tells us directly that these things are happening in chronological order.
- Remember, Revelation Chapter 1 through 11 are in order. We start over in Chapter 12.
- And then Revelation Chapter 12 through 22 are in chronological order.
We see in verses 1 and 2 that the people in heaven are very happy that GOD has taken judgement on Babylon.
- BABYLON has corrupted the earth. She has killed God’s servants.
- So, the saved people in heaven, MUCH PEOPLE, are saying: “ALLELUIA!!!”
- The word ALLELUIA is only found in Revelation Chapter 19, and it’s there 4 times.
- The word ALLELUIA comes from the HEBREW Hallelujah. But it means: “PRAISE YE JAH!” J-A-H. JAH.
- Yah, Yahweh. Yah or Jah is an abbreviation for Yahweh or Jehovah.
 Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
- So, think about the word HALLELUJAH. At the end of Hallelujah, the last 3 letters are J-A-H.
- Alleluia in Revelation Chapter 19 is the same thing. The word means PRAISE YE THE LORD.
- I want to show you how connected the New Testament is to the Old Testament.
 Psalm 104:35 Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.
- Do you see the last part of that verse? “PRAISE YE THE LORD.” Praise is HAWLAL is Hebrew.
- And “ye the Lord” is YAW. Together, they sound like HALLELUJAH. Or Praise ye the Lord.
- So now you know what ALLELUIA and HALLELUJAH means.
- The word HALLELUJAH is not in the Bible. It simply comes from the Hebrew words.
- But notice where that phrase is derived. Look at that verse closely. What’s happening?
- “Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more.”
- When BABYLON is destroyed in Revelation 19, they SAY ALLELUIAH or PRAISE YE THE LORD!!!
 Revelation 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
- This is talking about everlasting hell for the wicked. The wicked are all those who won’t believe on Jesus.
- Does it say: “Her smoke rose up for a short time?” No, it says FOREVER.
- The word HELL is found in the Bible 54 times. It’s a place of everlasting torment.
- FIRE AND BRIMSTONE. Smoke. Why is there smoke? Because something is BURNING.
 Deuteronomy 32:22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.
- You see FIRE from God’s ANGER. That fire burns unto the lowest hell.
- And where is it located? “THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE MOUNTAINS.” Think how low that is.
- The center of the earth is where hell is located. The Bible says so. And it’s a fire. It’s hot there.
- Hell is where both your body and soul is destroyed by God.
Hell Is Not A Temporary Place
 Mark 9:43-44 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
- When you go to hell, it’s not a temporary place. It says, “The fire that NEVER shall be quenched.”
 Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
- It’s not a fun place. It’s not a temporary place. FIRE. BURNING. TORMENT.
- That’s why you see SMOKE RISING up for ever and ever in Revelation 19 verse 3.
 Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
- The people who receive the mark of the beast, will go to hell FOR EVER AND EVER.
- Amen and HALLELUJAH. They’re gone. They are in torment forever. The evil is gone.
 Revelation 19:4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
- We see these 24 elders and the 4 beasts that surround the throne falling down and worshipping God.
- AMEN AND ALLELUIA. We see them throughout the Book of Revelation doing this same thing.
 Revelation 19:5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
- A voice comes out of the throne, saying, “PRAISE OUR GOD, ALL YE HIS SERVANTS.”
- The voice is coming from the throne. We have the same God as that voice coming from the throne.
- That’s JESUS CHRIST speaking from the throne. God the Father is the GOD OF JESUS CHRIST.
 John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
- Jesus calls HIS FATHER “MY GOD” all the time throughout the Bible.
- Jesus cried out on the cross as He dies: “My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me.”
 Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
- That’s Jesus Christ speaking right there from the throne. He says, “My God” in that verse 4 times.
- He is seated right there at the right hand of the FATHER on the throne.
- He commands all the people in heaven to PRAISE OUR GOD. And what happens? Let’s see.
 Revelation 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
- The people do what JESUS commands because they know God. In one accord, a great multitude.
- As the voice of a HUGE NUMBER OF WATERS and MIGHTY THUNDERINGS. Imagine that.
- Saying, “ALLELUIA!!! For the Lord God OMNIPOTENT reigneth.”
That Is The Only Time The Word Omnipotent Is In The Bible
And that’s the only time you’ll see the word omnipotent in the entire Bible.
- OMNI means ALL. OMNIPOTENT is ALL POWERUL. God has unlimited power that never ends.
- He speaks and creates worlds. Not one thing EVER in existence has any power over Him AT ALL.
- Satan doesn’t have ANY power to go up against God. And no man has that power.
- All of creation combined from the beginning can’t go up against God. HE IS ETERNAL.
- God is all powerful, all present, and all knowing. That’s omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient.
- OMNIPOTENT is the only one of those 3 spelled out directly in the Bible.
- But the others do come from SCRIPTURE. We know God is all powerful, all present, and all knowing.
- I’ll show you with one SCRIPTURE for all of these and you can find many, many more.
 Psalm 115:3 But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
 Psalm 147:5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.
 Psalm 139:7-8 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
- Keep that in mind. God is all powerful, all knowing, and everywhere.
- You can’t hide anything from God. You can’t out smart God. You can’t get away from Him.
- So just give it up and join HIS SIDE. Because no matter what you do, He’s not going away.
- You can ignore Him all you want, BUT He’s still there. And He always will be.
- In heaven, on earth, and in hell HE IS THERE. He is God. Understand what that means.
- So, these people in heaven yell out and praise God. “THE LORD GOD REIGNS FOREVER!!!”
 Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
- Notice where we are in the timeline of Daniel’s 70th week. We’re in Revelation Chapter 19.
- The tribulation has already happened. The rapture has already happened.
- God’s wrath has been poured out with the 7 trumpets and 7 vials. BABYLON has been destroyed.
- And NOW, what time has come? “FOR THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB IS COME.”
 Revelation 19:8-9 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. 9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
- So, we’re seeing that there will be a MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB. And people are going to be invited.
- Imagine that MARRIAGE SUPPER. This is one that God is throwing. Hope you’re invited.
- Believe on JESUS CHRIST, and that is your invitation. You’ll be there. If you won’t believe, you won’t be.
Many false preachers today say that the RAPTURE happens before the tribulation begins.
- They say that we MUST be raptured up to heaven before the 7 years begins. Why?
- “BECAUSE we must be in heaven for 7 years celebrating the MARRIAGE and having SUPPER.”
- They say, “We must go up to heaven to celebrate the marriage supper of the lamb.”
- And then, “We’ll return with Jesus Christ in Revelation Chapter 19.” That’s what they teach.
- I’m sorry, but the Bible doesn’t say that anywhere.
- Just because it makes sense to you doesn’t mean it’s true. It better match what God says.
Revelation Chapter 12 through 22 are CLEARLY in chronological order.
- That’s why the Bible says AFTER THIS, AFTER THESE THINGS. It’s giving us the order.
- Now, get this straight in your head today. We’re at Revelation Chapter 19.
- It’s VERY clear that BABYLON has just been destroyed.
- And it’s very clear that the seventh vial already happened.
- In Revelation Chapter 16, the 7 angels pour out the 7 vials. It’s in perfect order.
Then we see Babylon the Great in Revelation Chapter 17.
- Then we see BABYLON being destroyed in Revelation Chapter 18.
- You’ll see terms being used like “AFTER THESE THINGS” which shows you all of this is in order.
- In this chapter, Revelation Chapter 19, the first verse says AND AFTER THESE THINGS.
- So, how in the world do the pre-tribulation rapture teachers say things like:
- The marriage supper happens before the tribulation and before God’s wrath?
- It’s very clearly AFTER all of those things. It’s after the tribulation, after the Rapture, after the vials.
- This chapter is 100% proof that the marriage supper happens AFTER all those things and not BEFORE.
Jewish Wedding Are 7-Day Weddings???
Do you know what these false preachers use as their proof that the marriage supper is before Daniel’s 70th week?
- They don’t use the Bible at all. They say that JEWISH WEDDINGS are 7-Day weddings.
- The 7-Day weddings matches well with the 7-Year period of Daniel’s 70th week.
- So, because of JEWISH TRADITION, we’re going to be raptured and at the marriage supper for 7 years.
- “We’re going to be celebrating the 7-year wedding according to Jewish tradition.”
- So, the Bible never says that. There are no 7-day JEWISH weddings in the Bible.
- People won’t accept clear teaching and order of events from the Bible because of a JEWISH TRADITION.
 Titus 1:13-14 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
- That’s why I preach like this. THE BIBLE IS TRUE. “This witness is TRUE.”
- “REBUKE THEM SHARPLY,” the Bible says. Don’t choose JEWISH FABLES over the truth in the Bible.
- Don’t believe MAN-MADE teaching like the Pre-Tribulation Rapture. It doesn’t match the Bible.
 Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
- So, the WORD OF GOD says ONE THING. You say, “Oh, no, it can’t be that because of Jewish tradition.”
- What are you doing when you say that? “Making the word of God of NONE EFFECT.”
- “I’m not going to listen to the Bible,” that’s what they’re saying. “What does God know?”
- They have no fear of God. No understanding of the WORD OF GOD!!! Do you realize who God is?
So, remember, there are JEWISH weddings in the Bible, but they aren’t seven days. They’re one day.
- Do you know who had a 7-day wedding in the Bible? There’s only one 7-day wedding in the Bible.
- It happens in JUDGES CHAPTER 14. This is SAMSON’S WEDDING to a Philistine. It’s a 7-day marriage feast.
 Judges 14:3 Then his father and his mother said unto him, Is there never a woman among the daughters of thy brethren, or among all my people, that thou goest to take a wife of the uncircumcised Philistines? And Samson said unto his father, Get her for me; for she pleaseth me well.
- All of this takes place WITH THE PHILISTINES. This isn’t a JEWISH WEDDING FEAST.
 Judges 14:10 So his father went down unto the woman: and Samson made there a feast; for so used the young men to do.
- This is when Samson gives the Philistines the riddle. The Philistines threaten Samson’s wife and her family.
 Judges 14:17 And she wept before him the seven days, while their feast lasted: and it came to pass on the seventh day, that he told her, because she lay sore upon him: and she told the riddle to the children of her people.
- Notice, it’s a 7-DAY PHILISTINE MARRIAGE SUPPER. There are no 7-day Jewish marriage suppers.
- So again, they are making things up and following a Philistine tradition. FALSE GODS.
- Let’s go back to Revelation Chapter 19 verse 7 for a second.
 Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
- The LAMB’S WIFE hath made herself ready. How do you make yourself ready to stand in front of God?
- You better have the righteousness of Jesus Christ. If Jesus is the groom, He’s ready. He’s righteous.
- How does a groom and bride make themselves ready for each other in this life?
- They should both be PURE. They should be virgins without blemish.
 Revelation 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
- That’s why a BRIDE wears a WHITE WEDDING DRESS. This shows she is pure for her groom.
- And God doesn’t recommend that. HE DEMANDS THAT for the bride and groom. BE PURE.
- We’ll only be wearing white through the RIGHTEOUSNESS of Jesus Christ. He gave us that righteousness.
 Revelation 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
- This angel is telling John what to write here in the Book of Revelation.
 Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
- So, here we see that SOME angels are HUMAN. They aren’t all living creatures or beasts.
- Notice where John falls to worship this angel.
- He says, “Oh no, don’t do that, John. I am they FELLOWSERVANT and of they brethren.”
- He says, “I have the testimony of Jesus Christ.” The angels that are living creatures aren’t saved by Jesus.
- This human angel says, “I am of your fellow brethren.” So we see that there are HUMAN angels.
- We see that all throughout the Bible. Angels are messengers of God.
- Angels from God constantly rebuke people to not worship them but worship GOD ONLY.
Preachers Are Not Equal To God And It’s Not Even Close
We don’t worship false preachers who act as if they are God. You better be careful about that.
- For example, I’ve heard a preacher COMMAND God in prayer. He commanded God to do something.
- “I command you, God, to heal these people of everything today.”
- That’s no joke. Don’t fall asleep with preachers. Watch what they’re saying.
- What comes out of their mouth MATTERS. That’s why you need to know the Bible. Test it with the Bible.
Can you imagine ELIJAH commanding God to do something? Paul? Moses? John the Baptist?
- There’s no example of anyone telling God what to do. You can ask Him. You can make a request.
- But don’t expect God to do everything you want Him to do. You don’t command God.
- Let’s see what happens next in verse 11.
 Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
- You see HEAVEN open. A white horse comes out of heaven. There’s a man sitting on the horse.
- HIS NAME IS FAITHFUL AND TRUE. He is the judge, and He is a man of war.
 Exodus 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
- We know this is the Lord Jesus Christ upon this horse. We find out for sure in the next couple of verses.
 Revelation 19:12-13 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
- We know Jesus is the WORD OF GOD. His vesture is dipped in blood. He has MANY crowns.
 John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
 John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
- So, 100% without a doubt, the man on that horse is GOD HIMSELF, Jesus Christ.
- JESUS Christ is THE WORD OF GOD. Jesus isn’t the actual words, but HE IS THE WORD OF GOD.
- He wrote them. The Bible came from the WORD OF GOD. Understand that today.
Yes, I raise the BIBLE and put it on a pedestal. I don’t worship the actual BIBLE.
- False preachers don’t like that. “Well, you put too much emphasis on the Bible.” That’s what they say.
- Why? Because they don’t like the Bible. They like to make up whatever they want.
- They like to make themselves out to be God.
- I worship the WORD OF GOD who wrote the Bible. And I trust HIS WORDS.
- I want you to see that JESUS is THE WORD OF GOD. The words in the Bible are HIS WORDS.
 Revelation 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
- GOD on the throne tells John to write: these words are TRUE AND FAITHFUL. Now, watch this.
 Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
- Jesus, who is sitting on the horse, is called FAITHFUL AND TRUE. Just like the words. THE WORD OF GOD.
- If you want to get to know God, that’s why you need to read HIS WORDS. That’s HIM.
- That’s why He gave us the Bible. When we read and study it, we get to know HIM and who He is TRULY.
- When you see Jesus coming on a white horse, it’s not to make peace. It’s war time.
 John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
- Jesus came to the earth in HIS FIRST COMING to save the world. He didn’t come to make war.
- The Jews fall at that stumbling block. They think the true Messiah is coming to PHYSICALLY conquer.
- And that’s why their being setup to believe the ANTI-CHRIST is the true Messiah.
- Jesus came the first time to SPIRITUALLY CONQUER. “I’m here to save you SPIRITUALLY.”
- “I’m here to give you eternal life.” But this time in Revelation, Jesus is coming to make war.
- He’s been patient. He’s done everything He can do for these people. And now He’s angry.
- NOW HE’S COMING FOR THESE EVIL PEOPLE THAT ARE LEFT HERE ON THE EARTH.
- They were gathering together for war against Him. He says, “You want war? You got it.”
 Revelation 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
- This is the saints coming with Jesus from heaven and clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
- So, they are riding upon white horses. You better get to learning how to ride a horse.
- God has millions of angels in HIS army, He has a great multitude of saints in HIS ARMY.
- But guess who is in HIS ARMY? JESUS CHRIST, and He can stand alone as the CAPTAIN.
The Word Of God Is A Sharp Sword
 Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
- Out of HIS MOUTH goes a sharp sword WHICH IS the WORD OF GOD.
 Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
- JESUS will rule the earth with a ROD OF IRON. He treads the winepress of the FIERCENESS and WRATH.
- He’s not some easy going feminine Jesus that wears a dress and has long hair.
 Psalm 2:7-9 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.
- That’s talking about JESUS CHRIST right there in the Book of Psalms. “BREAK THEM with a ROD OF IRON.”
 Lamentations 1:15 The Lord hath trodden under foot all my mighty men in the midst of me: he hath called an assembly against me to crush my young men: the Lord hath trodden the virgin, the daughter of Judah, as in a winepress.
- So, Jesus is coming on this white horse and He has an army of saints with Him.
- But, listen, He doesn’t need the army of saints to win. He’s done it before on His own. He is God.
 Isaiah 63:3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
- God is a God of love. His love never goes away IF you believe what He says.
- If not, He will be a God of wrath to you. You need to fear Him because He is real and serious.
 Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
- That’s JESUS CHRIST. He is KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS. He is the ALMIGHTY GOD.
- Some false religions who claim to be Christian still don’t see this. They believe their prophets.
- They even go door to door proclaiming to be the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- The Jehovah’s Witness go door to door proclaiming themselves to be Christian.
- But Jesus isn’t God Almighty to any of them. Well, that verse right there says different.
 Revelation 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
- So you have all these BIRDS or FOWLS that fly in the midst of heaven.
- This angel is saying, “COME and GATHER together!!! It’s supper time!!!” What are they eating? Let’s see.
 Revelation 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
- So, we see Jesus and an army from heaven coming for a battle.
- There’s going to be this great slaughter of kings, captains, mighty men, and their horses.
- The birds are getting ready to eat. They’re going to clean it all up when the slaughter is finished.
- This is the BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON. And this is how Daniel’s 70th week ends.
 Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
- It’s sad because the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies think they have a chance.
- All they need to do is realize the Bible is the TRUTH, and read it. They don’t have a chance.
- The beast is the ANTI-CHRIST. He has ruled and reigned on the earth now for 42 months or 3.5 years.
- The kings of the earth begin to prepare for this battle at the SIXTH VIAL.
- Remember, the Euphrates is dried up to prepare the way of the Kings of the East.
Don’t Gather Yourself Together Against The One True God
All of their armies are ready for battle. And that isn’t everyone left on earth. Some aren’t fighting.
- God promises in Genesis Chapter 8 to NEVER destroy all the people on earth ever again.
- So, yes, there’s still going to be people left on earth AFTER this battle.
- So, we see the 2 sides gathered together for battle. Now, let’s see what happens in this battle.
 Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
- We see the BEAST and the FALSE PROPHET are taken and cast into a LAKE OF FIRE.
- “Hey, where’s your leaders? Oh, there they are. You’re cast into the lake of fire.” That’s it.
- This isn’t much of a battle AT ALL. When Jesus Christ is there, it’s over.
 Revelation 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
- The remnant of people that are left are then slain with the sword of JESUS CHRIST.
- Yeah, He takes them all out with the SWORD, which is the WORD OF GOD. He is God.
- HIS WORDS can take them all out. I don’t see any mention of the saints fighting on their horses.
- They just come along with Jesus. He acts. He speaks. It’s over. Do you see any fighting?
- “And all the fowls were filled with their flesh.” NO WORK involved on your part.
Even the fowls take care of the bodies. Salvation is not of works. TRUST JESUS. It’s over. You’re saved.
- So, when you’re on one of those white horses and you see these GREAT BARBARIANS on the other side:
- They’re growling and snarling out you. “I’m coming for you.”
- Jesus Christ is there with you, are you going to have any fear?
- No, you can laugh because you know better. Same thing today. Jesus says, “I’m with you.”
 Jeremiah 42:11 Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand.
 Haggai 1:13 Then spake Haggai the LORD’S messenger in the LORD’S message unto the people, saying, I am with you, saith the LORD.
 Haggai 2:4-5 Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts: 5 According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.
- God says to HIS PEOPLE over and over again, “FEAR NOT, I AM WITH YOU.”
- And you might say, “Well, that’s all Old Testament.” Well, let’s see what Jesus says.
 Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
- Jesus says, “I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS.” Don’t be scared to tell people the truth about Jesus.
- He says, “GO!!! Teach them. I gave you understanding. You now understand. Now, go teach others.”
- “Teach them to observe ALL THINGS whatsoever I have commanded you.” That’s why this church is here.
- We can give people the Gospel, get people saved through JESUS CHRIST, and then teach them.
- We’re going to teach the Bible here. That’s how we fulfill this commandment from Jesus.
- And we understand that JESUS is with us ALWAYS. Is he here right now? YES, HE IS here right now.
 Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
- Do you believe what Jesus says? I do. I know He’s here right now, and He’s helping us learn.
- For that, Jesus, we thank you today, and we can’t wait to be on those white horses one day beside you.
- We know you don’t need us to fight, but we will any time you ask us.
We’re Glad God Is Giving Us More Time
To close today, let’s do a quick summary of what we know so far in the Book of Revelation.
- We know that Jesus isn’t coming back any time right now. He isn’t coming back tonight.
- We’re happy for that BECAUSE there’s people left that we know that haven’t accepted Jesus.
- We’re happy for friends, family, and neighbors because they have more time to accept Jesus.
- The first thing that happens is the TRIBULATION begins. The tribulation is not a 7-year period.
- The tribulation BEGINS the 7-year period but then ends during the 7-year period of time.
- There is no SCRIPTURE in the Bible that says the tribulation is 7-years.
 Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
- This SCRIPTURE says AFTER THE TRIBULATION, the sun is darkened, the moon is darkened.
- Well, that doesn’t happen in Revelation 19, does it? We finished the entire Chapter.
- It doesn’t happen anywhere BUT in Revelation Chapter 6. That’s the ONLY PLACE in Revelation.
- So, these false pre-tribulation Rapture teachers make no sense AT ALL.
- After reading and studying the Book of Revelation verse by verse, we know this:
The tribulation is first and it lasts about 3-1/2 years. That’s what you’ll with the first 5 seals.
- The anti-Christ goes forth to conquer. There’s war, famine, disease throughout the earth.
- The anti-Christ begins to reign and rule on the earth BEFORE the Rapture.
- The BEAST is the anti-Christ and takes power at the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION.
- This happens right in the MIDDLE of the 7-year period. Right at 3-1/2 years the anti-Christ takes power.
- At that time, the GREAT TRIBULATION begins. The anti-Christ begins to kill SAINTS.
- God shortens the great tribulation for the sakes of HIS SAVED PEOPLE.
After the tribulation, the sun and moon is darkened and Jesus comes in the clouds.
- All of the saved people are gathered together in the clouds with Jesus. That’s the Rapture.
- Then, after the Rapture, God’s wrath is poured out with the 7 trumpets and 7 vials.
- The anti-Christ is reigning during the 2nd half of the 7-year period when God’s wrath is being poured out.
- Jesus is now going to rule and reign on earth.
After the trumpets and vials are finished, the Battle of Armageddon takes place.
- And that’s we learned about today in Revelation Chapter 19.
- Since Jesus is now REIGNING and RULING on earth with a rod of iron, we see the 1,000 year reign.
- We refer to this as the MILENNIUM or 1,000 year period of Jesus ruling on earth.
- Then, we’ll see the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT next in Revelation Chapter 20.
- So, remember, Tribulation first. Rapture next. God’s wrath. Battle of Armageddon. Millennium.
- Great white throne judgement. New heaven and a new earth. That’s the order according to God.