- Sermon Slides for Sermon That’s Not Very Christian Of You: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon That’s Not Very Christian Of You: PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon That’s Not Very Christian Of You: Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon That’s Not Very Christian Of You: Video
 The title of the sermon: “THAT’S NOT VERY CHRISTIAN OF YOU.”
That’s Not Christian Like
- Whenever you don’t do something someone else thinks you should be doing, they’ll say things like:
- “Well, that’s not very Christian of you. That’s not very Christian like now is it?”
- And who are these people that are saying these things? Have they studied the Bible?
- Do they know what the Bible says? Do they know Jesus Christ? Do they understand Jesus Christ?
- Obviously they don’t, but they will act like they do. Have they read the Bible through even once?
Let’s see what they understand about Christians today. There are fake Christians and true Christians.
- They MUST get their ideas from the fake Christians who do not understand the Bible as a whole.
- They love to pick and choose verses that they’ve heard other people spew out of their mouth.
- They say things like this: “The golden rule of Christianity is to do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
- “So any form of giving out what you would not like is not Christian like.”
 Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
- “All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them.”
- “FOR THIS IS THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS.” So, look at that. Jesus is speaking right there.
- These people will say that this right here is the golden rule of Christianity.
- And this is a commandments from Jesus Christ and a very, very important commandment.
But, does this mean that we should encourage sin and support sin in every way possible.
- “If I am sinning, I don’t want you all to correct me because that’s not Christian like.”
- “Well you aren’t perfect either. You’re just being judgmental.”
- “So leave me alone and let me do what I want. You sin all the time too.”
- That’s what people are saying here. “You don’t want to be judged so stop judging me and what I do.”
- “And if you do judge me and try to help me, then you are not being very Christian like.”
- Let’s read the parallel passage to Matthew Chapter 7 in Luke Chapter 6.
 Luke 6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
- So that’s verse 31 of Luke Chapter 6. Jesus is talking to saved people who have believed on Him.
- He isn’t talking to people who love sin and want to continue in sin.
- “I want people to lie to me and steal from me so it’s okay if others do the same to me.”
- That’s an example of what these people are arguing back. They don’t make any sense.
I want to move back in Luke Chapter 6 so we can learn more of what this actually means.
- The world today is telling us that being a Christian is just agreeing with everything someone wants to do.
- We’re supposed to love all the sinners and love all the sin too. If not, we aren’t “Christian” like.
- Let’s see if that’s the truth today.
 Luke 6:22-23 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake. 23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
- The fake “Christians” today want everyone to love them. How do you get everyone to love you?
- Accept everything that they are doing. Accept all of the sin. Never rebuke or correct anything.
- Allow the sin in the life of your children, in the life of your friends, in the life of your family.
- This is what makes you popular. This is why everyone will love you. You never correct sin. It’s all good.
- “Oh, are you smoking crack today? Well come on inside and I’ll join you.”
- “Oh are you having a sodomite parade and calling it the love parade? Yeah, I’ll join you. Love is good.”
If being a “Christian” was all about having everyone think good of you and loving you, why would Jesus say that?
- Why would Jesus say right there: “Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you?”
- “And when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you.”
- “And cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.” Why would Jesus say that?
- Did everyone love Jesus? Did Jesus tell them to keep on sinning because He loves them no matter what?
- For some reason, that’s what everyone is saying today about Jesus.
People Will Hate You For Following Christ
People will HATE you when you hate sin, when you rebuke sin, when you attempt to correct sin.
- People will HATE you when you tell them the truth.
- For example, fornication or living with someone outside of Biblical marriage is an evil and wicked sin.
- But it’s normal in today’s world. It’s okay in today’s world. “Everyone is doing it.”
- “It’s okay to have a sexual relationship with whoever you want outside of marriage.”
That’s what the world is telling everyone today. GOD SAYS THE OPPOSITE.
- And because I say what God says, then you’ll hate me. But I know you hated God first.
- And when you HATE ME over me telling you the truth in an attempt to help you escape God’s wrath, I am blessed Jesus says.
- So thank you. I’ll continue to preach and teach what God says, and you can continue to hate me.
- But understand that it’s coming from God Almighty. No, I’m not perfect. Not even close.
- But I am trying to help you by telling you the truth. I’m simply telling you what God says.
 Luke 6:24-26 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. 25 Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep. 26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
- If you simply want to agree with everyone on everything just so you’ll be more popular, WOE UNTO YOU.
- That’s what Jesus Christ says. “When all men shall speak well of you, WOE UNTO YOU.”
- “For so did their fathers to the false prophets.” This is what all the churches want.
They want everyone to love them and to like them. They don’t teach the truth because it’s not popular.
- It should be popular with the so-called “Christians” but it’s not popular at all because they are too good.
- They seek the praise of men and not the praise of God.
- These same mistakes have been made over and over and over again.
- Jesus warns us not to make those same mistakes.
- The people PRAISE the false prophets and HATE the true prophets.
Why? Because they tell them what they want to hear. They want to hear, “Sodomy is okay.”
- They want to hear, “Lying is okay. Stealing is okay. Murder is okay. Lawlessness is okay.”
- They want to hear, “Racism is okay. Being a lesbian is okay. Being a transgender is okay.”
- If you tell them what God actually says, they will HATE you. And what God says is good.
- But they will call you evil, and they will call God evil. But we know that God is only good.
- Or, they will lie about God and tell you that He didn’t say any of those things.
- “JESUS CHANGED EVERYTHING WITH THE NEW TESTAMENT.” That’s a lie.
 Luke 6:27-28 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
- Notice exactly what Jesus says right here. “BUT I SAY UNTO YOU WHICH HEAR.”
- Who is He talking to right there? He’s talking to those who hear His words and understand His words.
- But people who have no idea what He’s saying will take His words right here and twist them.
- “Love your enemies.” Those people will say, “See, you are supposed to love everyone.”
- “Love your enemies and love the people who aren’t your enemies. That’s everyone.”
- “Do good to them that hate you. Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.”
Evil people like to use those words right there in an attempt to get whatever they can from you.
- Those same evil people use those words to deceive the so-called “Christians.” And it works.
- But those so-called “Christians” aren’t hearing and understanding the words of Jesus Christ.
- Yes, we are to love OUR ENEMIES. For example, there might be a neighbor of mine who is my enemy.
- We just don’t get along. We clash in most things. That neighbor would be my enemy.
- Does that make my neighbor a reject? Does that mean God doesn’t love that neighbor of mine?
- Does that mean God hates that neighbor of mine who is my personal enemy? No, it doesn’t.
- God says to love “YOUR” enemies. Your enemies aren’t necessarily God’s enemies in every case.
Now, if they are enemies of God, we are to HATE those people. God made them His enemies.
- Don’t you think God is just and right in making certain people His enemies? Do you think He’s wrong?
- God HATES throughout the Bible. But what does God hate? He hates evil and wickedness.
- AND He hates the evil and wicked person too. We are to hate or reject those people in our life.
- We aren’t to do evil to those people. But we are to stand up against them and tell them the truth.
- If we don’t do those things, then we don’t have love.
- If we don’t hate evil and wickedness, we don’t have love. If we can’t stand up against, we are hateful.
 Psalm 139:21-22 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
- That’s God’s word right there. We are to hate those people who hate God.
- Why? Because everything they do is evil and wicked. EVERYTHING. There is no faith in them at all.
- “You mean we’re supposed to hate evil and wicked people? That’s not very Christian of you.”
 Amos 5:15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.
- HATING EVIL and LOVING GOOD is Christian. That’s the truth about Christianity.
 Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
- Look, this isn’t some weird doctrine that I’m teaching you right now.
- The entire Bible is filled with God hating evil and wicked people.
- God throws the evil and wicked man who NEVER ONCE has faith into hell fire.
- If we don’t hate evil, then we have no fear of the Lord.
- And if we have no fear of the Lord WE HAVE NO WISDOM AND NO KNOWLEDGE.
 Psalm 111:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
- God commands us to HATE the evil. Yes, that’s the evil man and woman too.
 Romans 12:9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
- This is knowledge and wisdom that we receive from the Lord today. We get that through His words.
- Don’t let love be fake. Don’t let someone act like they are loving when they aren’t.
- Greatly HATE that which is evil but cleave to that which is good.
- People will say, “Aren’t you a Christian? How can you be so hateful to the sodomites?”
- “God commands you to love them too. How can you not love them?”
- And I say, “Do you have any idea what love is? What is love? What’s your definition of love?”
They’ll Say “Love Is An Intense Feeling Of Deep Affection”
They’ll say things like this: “An intense feeling of deep affection.”
- “You like something or enjoy something very much. A great interest or pleasure in something.”
- “Love is the act of caring for someone else. Love is the act of giving to someone else.”
- “For example, I can love my wife by giving her jewelry and gifts. It shows her I love her.”
And I say, “Oh yeah. Does it? Love is giving people things that they want?”
- Is that what love is? No, it isn’t. Love is hating that which is evil and cleaving to that which is good.
- And what is good in this world? There’s only one good and that is God.
- Love is cleaving to God and His commandments. Love is always doing good. It’s not doing evil.
- Love has nothing to do with evil and wicked acts or evil and wicked people.
- Sodomites have no love within them. And here’s the proof of that.
 2 John 5-6 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another. 6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
- What is love? Love isn’t this emotional feeling. “I must have her.” Hey, that’s not love. That’s lust.
- “I MUST HAVE HIM. Look at him.” That’s not love. That’s lust. That’s evil.
- “And this is love, that we walk after HIS COMMANDMENTS.” Do what God says and you’ll have love.
- Yes, we should love one another by walking after HIS commandments.
- Sodomites are not walking after God’s commandments. They’re lusting after each other.
- They hate each other, and they hate you. It doesn’t matter if they, “I love you.” It’s not love.
The definition of love is following God’s commandments.
- God says to not lie to each other. If you lie to each other, you’re hating each other.
- God says to not steal from each other. If you steal from each other, you’re hating each other.
- If you’re fornicating, or having a sexual relationship outside of marriage, you aren’t loving the person you’re fornicating with.
- You’re HATING each other when you fornicate. Yes, that’s what God says. And guess what? HE’S RIGHT.
- Understand that today. You’re wrong, and God is right. God is love.
 Romans 13:8-9 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
- You don’t show love for your spouse by committing adultery. That’s not loving your spouse.
- You don’t show love to someone by murdering them. You don’t show love by stealing from them.
- You don’t show love by lying about someone. This makes perfect sense.
- If I encourage you to murder someone, that’s not helping you. That’s not love.
If I encourage you to be a homosexual, that’s not loving you. That’s hating you. Why?
- Because God says homosexuals are an abomination. That means He greatly hates them.
- That’s the definition of abomination. Why would I encourage you to be something God hates?
- NO!!! That’s not loving someone. I don’t want God to hate you. I don’t want to hate you.
- But if you continue to go against God, He will reject you. He will hate you, and I will hate you.
- Why? Because you made the choice to be hateful first. You chose to hate God and His ways.
- So don’t put it all on me and tell me: “That’s not very Christian of you.”
- You have no idea what being a Christian means, and you’re going to tell me what I should be?
 John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.
- I don’t need the approval of this world. I don’t need acceptance from the sodomites.
- I don’t need acceptance from the hateful people who say that they’re all about love.
- I don’t need lying false preachers to accept me. I don’t need you.
- Do you think I’m going to side with God who gave me life and saved me OR with you hateful people?
- Jesus says right there, “If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love.”
- Hey, I want to abide in the love of God. I need His love. I want Him to love me.
- I don’t need to be accepted by all these evil and wicked people who hate God.
For some reason, that’s what all the fake “Christians” want.
- They want to be accepted by the evil and wicked people.
- “Oh Satan, please accept me. I don’t want you to not like me, Satan. Please, I’m a good person.”
- And Satan is laughing in your face because you’re an idiot. WAKE UP “CHRISTIANS!!!”
- Why don’t you start acting like a true Christian? Love is following God’s commandments.
- Love is not accepting SIN. “Oh yes, come on in to our church. We love everyone.”
- “We accept everyone and everything.” Oh yeah? God doesn’t. But you do?
 1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
So yes, we are to love our enemies. Do good to them. God never commands us to do evil to anyone.
- And that’s an evil act. He commands us to hate the evil and wicked person. That’s not doing evil to them.
- That’s staying away from them. That’s rejecting their ways. We will not participate in your evil ways.
We are not to love God’s enemies. God rejects people and they are His enemies.
- We aren’t to act like we’re better than God, because we aren’t even close to being better than God.
- Our ways aren’t better and higher than His ways. “We’ll win them over by loving them.”
- The only way you’ll win someone over, if possible, is through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
It’s not through accepting their evil ways. “If we accept their evil ways, we will win them over.”
- Oh no, it’s going to happen the other way around. They’re going to win you over to their evil ways.
- They’re going to win your children over to their evil ways. That’s the truth. It doesn’t work the other way.
- Loving them is telling them the truth. It’s not okay to be a homosexual.
- It’s not okay to be a lesbian. It’s not okay to be a transgender. I didn’t say it. GOD SAYS IT.
Would you rather me not tell you the truth? And then you end up in hell one day for eternity?
- Is that what you want? That’s not what I would want you to do for me. I want the truth.
- Remember the golden rule. “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
- I don’t want you to allow me to think my way is right when God says it is wrong.
- Most fake Christians will just be quiet because they don’t want to cause any arguments.
- Do you think that’s loving? Your silence is approval of what’s happening.
Is It Loving To Allow Evil?
Is it loving to allow a young child think it’s okay to be something that God HATES?
- God can bring you to heaven or send you to hell. He is the only one with that power.
- And you want me to just be quiet and allow a child to think it’s okay to go against God’s rules?
- That’s not loving. That’s hating that child. But you act like I’m the hateful one when I say something.
- Really? Who does God say is the loving one and the hating one? He’s saying I have love. You have hate.
- You say the opposite. Sodomites say they are the loving ones, and I am the hateful one.
I haven’t done anything to them except call them what they want to be called.
- I haven’t done anything to them except tell them the truth. And they hate me for it.
- God says that He hates sodomites. He says they are an abomination to Him.
- Why would you want to go against God? Why would you want to be hated by God?
- Let’s go back to Luke Chapter 6 and remember that we’re working our way up to the so-called golden rule for Christians.
 Luke 6:29-30 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. 30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
- If someone hits you on the cheek, offer the other up.
- Someone steals your cloke or outer garment, give them your coat too.
- Why? Because these material things don’t matter. Someone takes advantage of you? Who cares.
- Give to others. But God doesn’t mean to give them things that lead to evil.
- “Can I have a hundred dollars so I can go buy some cocaine?” NO!!! You can’t.
- We are not to knowingly give or do things that leads to evil and wicked acts.
- I’m not going to assist someone in doing evil. If I give them my coat, it’s not stealing.
 Luke 6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
- If I’m headed for hell, I want you to tell me that what I’m doing is wrong.
- The people who hate God will look at you say, “Oh, you’re going to judge me?”
- “Oh, you think you’re so perfect.” No, I don’t. I know I’m not even close to perfect.
- I’m simply trying to keep you from continuing to make mistakes that will hurt you.
 Luke 6:32-33 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
- I know that you hate me, but I’m still trying to love you by telling you the truth.
- It’s tough to help those that hate you, but that’s what you do when you give someone the Gospel.
- It’s not so difficult when you fear God. He says to do these things. “But it’s too difficult.” No it’s not.
- Love your enemies. God still loves your enemies. That’s what He’s saying right here.
- They aren’t His enemies. And if they aren’t His enemies, then you shouldn’t make them your enemies.
- He says to love those people. How? By following God’s commandments. By always doing good to them.
- And remember, this doesn’t mean encouraging them to continue in sin. Sin leads to death.
- Sin leads to so many bad things. Is that what you want for them? No. We don’t love by encouraging sin.
 Luke 6:34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
- We don’t lend to people hoping to get it back and more.
- We don’t do things for others and then hold it over their heads.
- When we do things for people, we don’t ask for anything in return. You don’t owe us anything.
- Isn’t that great to know? But people don’t want any of that for some reason.
- Why? Because the fake “Christians” will hold things over them. “YOU OWE US.”
- They blasphemy the word of God over and over and over again.
 Luke 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
- When I was evil, and I was, God was still good to me. He was still kind to me when I wasn’t so kind.
- I was an idiot. Understand that. I’m still an idiot. I’m just less of the idiot that I was.
- And I am now a lesser idiot in this flesh whose soul now has eternal life.
- My soul is only saved because Jesus Christ saved me. I don’t deserve that at all. NOT AT ALL.
- People who are doing evil right now can still be saved. I was an example of that.
- You all were an example of that. Every person in heaven is an example of that.
So, we need to do good to others and this means telling them the truth.
- Yes, it might hurt their feelings. Yes, it might make them angry at you.
- But if they change their mind about Jesus Christ, they’ll thank you when they see you in heaven one day.
- “Thank you for helping me to see the truth. I was so mad at you, but you helped change my mind.”
- “I hated you so much, but now I understand. Praise God that He sent you to me that day.”
- Be kind to the unthankful and to the evil. If they take advantage of you, who cares?
- Doing good to others is not what the world thinks. Doing good is not giving people whatever they want.
- Agreeing with people about evil and wicked things is not doing good to them.
The People Saying Bad Things About Christians Don’t Understand
Listen. Who cares if someone says: “That’s not very Christian like.”
- The people saying these things don’t read the Bible. They don’t study God’s word.
- They’re the ones that will tell you. “Judge not” but they’re judging you. “You aren’t very Christian-like.”
- What do you know about God?
- If you knew anything about God, you wouldn’t get angry with someone teaching you what God says.
- Telling you what God says is CHRISTIAN LIKE. That’s the definition of Christian.
- It’s someone who follows God who is Jesus Christ.
 Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
 Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
- Anderson Cooper from CNN would ask: “Why are you focusing on sodomy?”
- Hey Anderson Cooper, I’m not focusing on it. YOU ARE. That’s your life.
 Deuteronomy 7:25-26 The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: for it is an abomination to the LORD thy God. 26 Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.
- There’s all types of abominations within the Bible. It’s not just the sodomites.
- False gods are one of the biggest abominations to God. That’s most of the churches around here.
- They have created their very own God who loves everyone no matter what.
- Their false god says, “It’s okay to do whatever you want. Just do whatever makes you happy.”
- That’s a Disney World god they’ve created. “Follow your heart.” God says, “Don’t follow your heart.”
 Deuteronomy 18:10-11 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
 Deuteronomy 18:12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
- Wizards and witches are an abomination to God. It’s not just sodomites.
 Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
- Men who wear women’s clothing are an abomination to God.
- Women who wear men’s clothing are an abomination to God.
- “Well, that’s not very Christian of you.” Hey, I didn’t say it. God said it. He is the author of Christianity.
- I would say God gets that say on what’s Christian like and not Christian like.
- It’s definitely not Anderson Cooper of CNN who is the authority on Christians.
- “Well, aren’t you supposed to be more loving and kind?”
- Hey Anderson Cooper, I’ll let you ask God that when you’re burning in hell. Wake up.
- God is the authority on everything. You aren’t. You don’t like that. You want to be God. You aren’t.
 Deuteronomy 23:18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
- Do not bring the hire of a whore into the house of the Lord. ABOMINATION.
 Proverbs 3:32 For the froward is abomination to the LORD: but his secret is with the righteous.
- There’s many abominations to God within the Bible. People need to know these things.
- Why? Because you don’t want to be hated by God. We’re not saying we’re better than you.
- We’re not. We’re all saved the exact same way. Without God, we’d all be in hell. Understand that.
- I’m not good. Get over it. You’re not good. Get over it. SEEK GOD, and He will make you good.
- Only through Him can we be good. And it’s not of our doing. It’s all of His doing.
The world is currently controlling the fake “Christians.” They get all their information from the world.
- They get all of their guidance from the world. They allow the world to tell them what’s right.
- They get worried if the world makes them look bad. “I don’t want to stand up for God’s word.”
- The world tells the Christians what they need to be. “You need to be kind all the time.”
- “You need to be loving all the time. You need to accept us for who we are.”
You have transgenders telling us to accept them for who they are.
- But they haven’t accepted who they are. GOD MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE. Don’t change it.
- Accept it and be thankful that He gave you life. You were amazing as to what you were.
- But the world lied to you and talked you into something else. GOD DIDN’T DO THAT.
- Don’t get mad at me for trying to stop someone else from making that mistake.
- We’re trying to help those people. The world is trying to kill you and send you to hell.
- God doesn’t want that for anyone.
 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
- God wants you to change your mind and believe what He says.
- God wants you to see how much better His ways are than the ways of this world.
- The world takes advantage of you in every way. God doesn’t. He doesn’t use you.
- If you’re hearing this today, you’ve got a chance. God wants you to hear this.
 John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
- God wants you alive forever with Him. We want you alive forever with us.
- Stop allowing the world to lie to you with their ways. THEIR WAY IS THE WRONG WAY.
- The public school way is the wrong way. Understand that right now.
The World’s Way Leads To Destruction
The world’s way is to send your children to everyone else who don’t care about them at all.
- The Bible way is for you to be with your children all day and teach them God’s way. He cares about them.
- God loves them. The world doesn’t love your children.
- The world has taught parents to hate their children. That’s the truth.
- Churches have taught parents to hate their children too. It’s sickening.
The world acts as if Christians think that they are perfect. Yeah, fake “Christians” think that.
- FALSE RELIGION teaches that. Not true and undefiled religion. Not God.
- He doesn’t tell us that we’re perfect. False preachers tell you that you’re perfect.
- The world hates “Christians” because they think they’re good.
- I’m not good. I’ve messed up as much as the next person.
 1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
- Religions such as the Seventh Day Adventists will say that they don’t sin any more.
- Hey, Seventh Day Adventists, the entire world knows that you sin.
- The entire world knows that you aren’t perfect in your flesh. But you say that you are.
- You’re giving the “CHRISTIAN” name a bad reputation. That’s what the false religions have done.
TRUE CHRISTIANS understand that we mess up all the time in our body.
- We aren’t better in our flesh than anyone else in this world.
- True Christians aren’t deceiving themselves. True Christians aren’t blaspheming God.
- WE KNOW THAT WE AREN’T GOOD. We know that you aren’t good.
- We’ve sinned just like everyone in this world has sinned. I’ve sinned many times today.
- But God has saved my soul from sin. Not my body. I’m still dying in my body.
Seventh Day Adventists, are you aging? Is your body not dying? You don’t ever get sick?
- You’re perfect in your flesh? REALLY??? Come on. Wake up people.
- Acting like your perfect is not Christian like.
- Christians who have actually been saved understand that we’ve been saved by GRACE.
- We don’t deserve to be saved. We’ve messed up just as much as anyone else.
What I’m really sick of hearing from these people that don’t understand Christianity is that God isn’t a good God.
- They’ll pull some verses out of the Bible and act like God isn’t a good God.
- They’ll act like God is a sinner. They’ll call God names. They will insult Him.
- They will act as if they are better than God while accusing Christians of acting like they are better than them.
- What’s worse? A “Christian” acting like they are better than another person.
- OR, someone acting like they are better than God. These people think they know better than God.
- And that’s hilarious. That’s laughable. That’s ignorant. That’s idiotic.
 Jeremiah 12:5 If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?
- You think you can run with the horses but you can’t even run with the footmen without getting tired.
- These people might have taken on some fake Christians before and won, but they haven’t taken on people who actually understand the Bible.
- Those are the real Christians. And yes, they’re difficult to find in this world. But we’re here.
- And if they did take us on, they would lose the battle of knowledge and wisdom. Why?
 Isaiah 49:25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
- But just because their little pea brains won a battle with a fake Christian, they think they can take on God?
- NONE OF US ARE ANY MATCH FOR GOD ALMIGHTY. And they want to call Him names?
- They want to act like God is nothing. They want to talk about Him like He’s dirt? Really???
- You don’t want to do that. If you do, you’ve proved the point that you don’t the Bible at all.
- “Well, that’s not very Christian of you.” Be quiet because you have no idea what Christian means.
- You have no idea what the REAL JESUS is like. You’ve made up your own version of Jesus Christ.
 Job 9:2-3 I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God? 3 If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand.
- These people want to question and test God so much. What if God questioned you? WHO ARE YOU?
- You’re from the dirt. God is from heaven above. Man cannot be just with God.
- You can’t answer God’s questions. He could ask you questions that will make you silent.
- Why? Because you know NOTHING compared to Him, and you want to question Him.
- You want to call GOD ALMIGHTY names and blaspheme His name like you’re something better?
- Those people make me sick. They are evil and wicked people who have ZERO wisdom or knowledge.
 Job 40:2-4 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it. 3 Then Job answered the LORD, and said, 4 Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
- In other words, God is saying to shut your mouth.
- Lay your hand upon your mouth, shut up, and listen to what He has to say.
 Job 40:5-6 Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further. 6 Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
- Are you so great that you’re going to come up in your whirlwind like God and answer Him?
- No, you aren’t because you aren’t God.
 Job 40:7-8 Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me. 8 Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
- You’re going to put God down so you can lift yourself up and become righteous.
- There’s not one man living that is righteous on their own. NOT ONE.
- We only get righteousness from God. We only get life from God. Our hearts only beats because of God.
 Job 40:9-10 Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him? 10 Deck thyself now with majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory and beauty.
- God says, “Let’s see what you got.” You want to question God? God says, “Bring it on.”
 Job 40:11-12 Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one that is proud, and abase him. 12 Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place.
- Is that what you’re going to do OH RIGHTEOUS MAN that is better than the “Christians.”
- “Well, that’s not very Christian of you.” So you’re going to bring everyone down because you’re so high.
- Are you going to tread on all of these wicked “Christians?”
- “Let’s see you do it,” God says.
 Job 40:13-14 Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret. 14 Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
- So, let’s just get this straight. Whenever someone says, “Well, that’s not very Christian of you.”
- What do you think they’re doing? They’re saying you aren’t so good, are you?
- “Oh you think you’re so good. Look at what you’re doing. You aren’t so great.”
- And do you know what they’re really saying? They’re actually saying the same thing to God.
- They’re testing God, and they know it.
 Isaiah 50:4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
- The only reason I’m here right now is God has helped me. GOD IS MY HELP. He woke me up.
- Now it’s time for the fake Christians and the unsaved people to wake up. It’s time.
 Isaiah 50:5 The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.
- THE GOOD GOD, the perfect God, is trying His best to wake you up.
 Isaiah 50:6-7 I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting. 7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
- If you want to be ashamed, keep on fighting God Almighty. Stop turning back away from Him.
 Isaiah 50:8-9 He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me. 9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.
- Keep on with the “That’s not very Christian of you” trash that you keep spewing out your mouth.
- Why don’t you actually try to find out what a TRUE CHIRSTIAN is? It’s not what you think.
- God isn’t what you think. You think He’s weak. You have no fear of Him.
- If He actually showed up to you, you would shake and tremble like you never have before.
- You would fall on your face in fear to the ALL MIGHTY GOD of all things. He is the ONE GOD.
- There are no others and especially it’s not you.
“Let My Adversaries Come Near”
Are you my adversary the Scripture says? LET HIM COME NEAR TO ME. “Behold, the Lord God will help me.”
- Yeah, I’m not perfect. You’ll see me do stupid things. I’ve done many stupid things.
- I’m not even close to perfect. But I trust in God to save me so I have everlasting life.
- You can kill my body, but you’ll never kill me.
The fake “Christians” need to stop spreading these lies about what a Christian actually is.
- They’ll say that you can never raise your voice. You can never say anything unkind.
- You can never call anyone a name even if it’s the truth. You can’t judge anyone or anything.
- You MUST accept everyone and everything no matter what.
- You must love everyone by allowing wickedness.
“Oh Jesus changed everything with the New Testament. Murderers shouldn’t be put to death.”
- “Sodomites shouldn’t be put to death. Adulterers shouldn’t be put to death.”
- “We should allow every wicked sin that there is because none of us are perfect.”
- “Since none of us are perfect, everything should be allowed and there should be no laws.”
- “Everyone has an excuse for every wicked thing they do.”
- “Don’t start any arguments about the Bible. Every religion is good. Everyone is trying.”
- “You’re judging us. Well, look at you. You’re just as bad. And you call yourself a Christian.”
- That’s what they’re saying. They don’t understand God and the Bible at all.
- They don’t get to define what a TRUE CHRISTIAN actually is. Understand that.
None of us are good, but there’s those who are actually trying. We still mess up, but we’re trying.
- We’re reading God’s word. We’re studying God’s word. We’re messing up.
- We’re actually sorry when we mess up. We actually fear God and what He can do to us.
- We’re trying to stop the sin. We don’t want to be a part of evil and wicked things any more.
- We’ve put our trust in God, and He’s saved us. Our flesh is not good, but our souls are perfect now.
- And that only comes through God Almighty. If He weren’t perfect, we would have ZERO goodness.
So, all you people out there that constantly say, “That’s not very Christian of you!” why don’t you try figuring out what that means.
- Why don’t you stop spewing trash out of your mouth? You’re the one questioning God and His ways.
- You’re the one who tries to stop people from doing good.
- You’re the one who HATES the people who love your CREATOR.
- Oh yeah, God created you and gave you life and He can take it away any time He wants.
- So, if I were you, I would stop rejecting God because you don’t have much time left.
 Acts 16:25-26 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.
 Acts 16:27-28 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled. 28 But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.
 Acts 16:29-30 Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, 30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
- You need to be like that prison keeper and ask: “WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED?”
- Death is coming for you.
- Instead of mouthing off all the time about God and Christians, why don’t you worry a little more about yourself?
- When death is near, you will be scared because you have no idea what’s about to happen to you.
- If you’ve never believed on the Lord Jesus Christ to save you and you die, you’re going to be burning in hell.
- So wake up right now. Understand death is coming for you. It could be today.
- What must I do to be saved?
 Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
- Put all your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ to save you. Believe on Him.
- Then, ask Him to save you. Call upon Him but first believe on Him.
- He is the Almighty God who can save you from everything you’ve done wrong.
- And when He does, you’ll want to follow Him and become a Christian.
- And when you realize what that actually means, you won’t say “That’s not very Christian of you” any more.