- Sermon Slides for Sermon Which Christian Denomination Do I Trust? Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Which Christian Denomination Do I Trust? PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon Which Christian Denomination Do I Trust? Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon Which Christian Denomination Do I Trust? Video
 The title of the sermon: “WHICH CHRISTIAN DENOMINATION DO I TRUST?”
There Are Over 30,000 Christian Denominations
- According to the internet, which could be wrong, there are now over 30,000 “Christian” denominations.
- Why are there so many? That’s why “Christians” are a joke to so many people.
- Supposedly, we can’t even agree between ourselves on what is the truth. Who is right?
- Which Christian denomination can you trust? Let me give you the answer to that with Scripture.
 Jeremiah 9:4-5 Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders. 5 And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.
- Trust ye not in any brother. Why? Because they will deceive you. They will not speak the truth.
- All of us have taught our tongues to speak lies. That’s the truth.
- Now, do I speak to lies to you all the time or even most of the time. No, I don’t any more.
- I did in the past. Even about God I didn’t know the truth. I thought I did but I was trusting man myself.
- I was listening to all the men and women in these churches versus listening to God.
 Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
- Let God be true but every man a liar. Everyone of us have told lies in our life.
- Some have even been by accident because we thought what we were saying was truth. But it wasn’t.
- That makes it a lie. It doesn’t matter if we thought we were telling the truth. It’s still a lie.
- And, if you’ve told lies in your life, that makes you a liar. And guess what? That’s all of us.
- But, that doesn’t mean that we’re lying to each other all the time. Thank God.
 Psalm 116:11 I said in my haste, All men are liars.
- Yes, it’s true that all men are liars because we’ve all lied. For example, I’m not lying to you right now.
- Why? Because I’m using God’s words to find the truth. LET GOD BE TRUE.
- God is always telling you the truth. If you want to find the truth, you must go to God.
So, again I ask: “Which Christian denomination can you trust?”
- To get to the bottom of this, you should ask yourself: “Who is behind each Christian denomination?”
- Men and women. Can you trust men and women? No, you can’t. Don’t put your trust in men and women.
- When you come here for a sermon, don’t trust me in everything that I say.
- You need to be reading and studying the Bible yourself and comparing what I say to the authority.
- I don’t have everything right. I’m not God. But we have God within the Scriptures.
- We have God within us IF we’ve believed on the Lord Jesus Christ to save us.
 Psalm 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
- Don’t ever put your confidence in man. Put your confidence in the Lord. Trust the Lord. Not man.
 Psalm 118:9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.
- Don’t put your trust in these princes.
- Don’t put your confidence in these great church leaders.
- Don’t put your confidence in ANY denomination. They are all man-made.
- “But my Daddy is Baptist and he’s a great man of God. I will put my trust in the Baptist denomination.”
- “Those Baptists have saved my whole family, and I will put my trust in them.”
- Maybe you’re not hearing and seeing what God says. Maybe you have a blockage up here.
 Psalm 118:8-9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. 9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.
 Psalm 125:1 They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
- The Bible says over and over and over again to TRUST IN THE LORD. Not man. Never does it say man.
 Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- Who are you going to trust? Will it be the Church of Christ denomination?
- Will it be the Pentecostal denomination? Will it be the United Methodist Church?
- Will it be the Roman Catholic Church? Will it be the Presbyterian Church? Which one?
- “Well I know the Church of Christ is the way. Well I know the Southern Baptists are the way.”
- “Well I know the Jehovah’s Witness are right. Well I know the Seventh Day Adventists are correct.”
There Are Lies Within Every “Christian” Denomination
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. All of these people who say things like this are deceived.
- Every single one of them are deceived. Don’t tell people to trust in the Baptist church.
- Don’t tell people to trust in the United Church of Christ. Don’t tell people to trust in ANY denomination.
- “Well, this one feels right because that’s the type of church I went to growing up. It just feels right.”
- Hey, listen, you’re wrong. I don’t care what you think or what you feel.
- The right way is to trust in God. We need to trust in HIS WORDS and nothing else.
 Proverbs 28:25 He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the LORD shall be made fat.
- When you act like your denomination is better than every other denomination, you’re being prideful.
- When you act like YOUR CHURCH is “THE” great church, that’s called pride.
- You are stirring up strife.
And let me tell you, if there’s a church that preaches the truth, I’ll send people there myself.
- I’ll go out and help them get people to their church. I’m not in a contest with churches that preach truth.
- BUT I AM AGAINST the churches who are lying to people.
- They are the proud ones because they know better than God. They’ve changed the truth into a lie.
- I will always preach against them using God’s word and that’s not stirring up strife.
- They created the strife with God. If they would simply follow God’s word, I won’t preach against them.
- But, are there many churches around here preaching the truth? Please show them to me.
 Proverbs 29:25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.
- So many people fear man. “Well, I don’t want to leave MY CHURCH because people will think bad of me.”
- Do you mean you won’t leave the church who you know is teaching lies to people?
- You know they don’t have the simple Gospel right but you’ll continue to support them?
- Really? “I’ll never leave this church because I helped start this church.”
- Really? Their false gospel is sending people to hell, and you’ll continue to help them send people to hell?
- What’s that called? That’s called supporting man over God Himself. You fear man over God.
- Instead, you should choose to put your trust in the Lord. If you do, you’ll be safe.
- If not, God is coming for you. Keep on supporting the lies. Do you love the lies?
 Psalm 119:163 I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.
- God doesn’t like lying at all. In fact, HE HATES LIES. He greatly hates lies.
 Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
- Do you think God supports the lies being told in churches right now?
- NO!!! He doesn’t like these lies. HE HATES THEM. He especially hates when people lie about Him directly.
- “Well I’ve been going to Highland Baptist Church in Shelbyville for over 60 years. That’s my church.”
- “Well, mam, have they ever showed you in the Scriptures how to make sure you’re going to heaven.”
- “Well, no, but that’s my church. I don’t need to hear anything from the Scriptures.”
Church “Business” Meetings And Selling Books
They want to have their “BUSINESS MEETINGS” and sell “BOOKS.”
- But they don’t want to actually make sure their church members know how to make it to heaven.
- And this is a typical church around here. THEY ARE A JOKE.
- I scanned through an entire video from 1/24/21. It was 1 hour, 16 minutes, and 41 seconds long.
They had a so-called missionary couple there.
- They thanked the church for funding their travel around the world.
- The pastor talked first, then the missionaries, then the pastor. The church attempted to sell their book.
- “THE INSANITY OF GOD. A true story of faith and persecution.” Do you know what that service was about?
- THEMSELVES and how great they are. I didn’t hear ONE SCRIPTURE the entire time. NOT ONE.
You can watch it yourself. The pastor did say something about Matthew Chapter 28.
- He says, “Mathew Chapter 28 says go and these people went.” Let’s all praise them!!! They are so great.
- That’s all the Scripture mentioned in an entire church service. Really? That’s what church has become.
- That’s what the Southern Baptist Convention has become.
- They want to read every book BUT God’s book. God’s book is just too boring for them.
- But that woman who attended there 60 years didn’t know how to make it to heaven.
- And she could care less about getting to heaven. She didn’t want to know how.
- She shewed me away with her fake smile.
She really wanted to say, “GET OUT OF HERE” but that wouldn’t be very fake Christian like now would it?
- She thought her church attendance of this false church would get her into heaven.
- What is she placing her trust in? It sure isn’t Jesus Christ. She trusts her church.
- She trusts her denomination. She’s going to be surprised when she wakes up burning in hell.
 Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
- If you think attending church or being part of a Christian denomination is going to save you, you’re going to be surprised when Jesus rejects you.
- “But Lord, I went to Highland Baptist Church for over 60 years.”
- “But Lord, I prayed to Mary for 80 years of my life.”
“But Lord, I am Catholic. The Pope forgave me of my sins. I am a good person, Lord.”
- “I’ve done many wonderful works in your name.”
- “I’ve been a missionary for over 35 years and I traveled the world having fun at the expense of people who thought they were supporting something good.”
- “But Lord, I never actually preached the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.”
- “But I did show up at churches selling my book and telling everyone how great I was.”
- “Isn’t that good?” Jesus will say, “Depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”
 Matthew 25:41-43 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
- Hey, you false churches and false missionaries, you aren’t helping anyone.
- You’re killing people and sending them to hell with your lies. As long as you make money, though.
- Keep having your “BUSINESS” meetings. You’ve turned God’s church into a business. You’re evil.
- You’re wicked.
 Matthew 25:44-46 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
- This isn’t a game. Don’t use your emotional stories to act like something you aren’t.
- These churches and people constantly say the word “GOSPEL.” The Gospel, the Gospel, the Gospel.
- Well, what is the Gospel? Why don’t we hear you ever actually give the Gospel?
- Why don’t you tell us what the Gospel actually is? IT’S THE GOOD NEWS. That’s what Gospel means.
- But the sad part is your false Gospel isn’t GOOD NEWS to anyone because your fake gospel is a lie.
- And your lies won’t save anyone.
- And I know you don’t have the Gospel right because you’re trying to sell your books in church.
What Is The Actual Gospel? Do You Ever Share The Good News?
And you won’t share your version of the Gospel because it might offend someone.
- So what do you do? You just say GOSPEL, GOSPEL, GOSPEL over and over again.
- You throw in the name of Jesus every 20 minutes or so. You throw in the word God every so often.
- And then you talk about yourself the rest of the time. “WE ARE SO GREAT.”
- “We’ve given up everything for God. We have sacrificed everything.”
- “You have funded our worldwide travel. We’ve had it so tough.”
 Matthew 21:12-13 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
 John 2:15-16 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers’ money, and overthrew the tables; 16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father’s house an house of merchandise.
- Do these so-called “Christian” churches not see any of the Scriptures?
- Well, go to church there and you’ll figure it out really fast. They don’t use the Scriptures.
- They threw in one reference to God’s word in nearly 1 hour and 17 minutes. And it was “GO.”
- Well that’s really simple and easy to understand. But they don’t follow Matthew Chapter 28 at all.
- They will rely on these great missionaries to go do everything for them. “GO.”
Let me warn all of these “BUSINESS” churches around here because look they all are “BUSINESS” churches.
- Their number one goal is to make money. And God knows that so you aren’t fooling me at all.
- As long as the money is coming in, you’re happy. Just wait and see what God has in store for you.
- Let me give you a tip. DON’T TURN GOD’S CHURCH INTO A HOUSE OF MERCHANDISE.
Why are you selling books and getting your people to read these trash books over the perfect word of God?
- Can you imagine how angry God is? He already gave you an example. Do you need something else?
- Oh, that’s right. You never study His words. You don’t care about His words.
- You don’t need Him because you have your great Southern Baptist Convention who leads you.
- All of you magnify your own words, which are filled with lies, over the perfect word of God.
 Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
- What happened to God’s actual words in the churches and the “Christian” denominations?
- Who are you going to trust? People who constantly just want you for your money or God?
- God doesn’t want your money. I don’t want your money. You can keep it all. I don’t want it AT ALL.
- You can go buy me a new car, try to give it to me, and I’ll give it right back. I don’t want it.
- God doesn’t need your money. He doesn’t want you for your money.
- He didn’t make merchandise out of you. It’s sad what the churches are doing.
 2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
- Can the people in these churches not wake up? You’re asleep.
- When they’re making merchandise of you and never using the Scriptures in church, what are you thinking?
Are you happy that they NEED YOU and all your money? People like that feeling I guess.
- “Well, they really need me there. I can’t leave them because they need me.”
- What’s wrong with you??? Are you serious??? They don’t care about you. It’s obvious.
- They care about themselves. They covert what the other mega churches have.
- They want big offerings, big checks, big dollars, big buildings, big basketball courts, and big gyms.
- That’s not what God wants. They have forgotten God’s word because they never study it at all.
 Psalm 119:16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.
- “Well, I hit my one church service for the week. Back to TV, food, and looking out for myself.”
- “I gave my offering. Now that church can go do something with it. I’m done for the week.”
- What happened to “I will delight myself in thy statues. I WILL NOT FORGET THY WORD?”
 Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- These churches and denominations are lost because they don’t use the word of God.
- It’s not a lamp unto their feet. It’s the blind leading the blind. They don’t have a light for their path.
- Several years ago I was upset because I wanted to find the correct denomination to follow.
- I cried out to God, “Who should I be listening to? Who is right? Where’s the truth?”
- Do you know what the answer is to that? THE TRUTH IS IN HIS WORDS. It’s there. Now go find it.
 Psalm 119:133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
- The decisions I make and the steps I take should be ordered IN HIS WORDS.
- Your church shouldn’t be ordering your steps with their false teaching.
- “You all need to fund these lying missionaries. And then just sit back and let them do all the work.”
- Is that God ever says to do? “You just bring your offering and we’ll take care of the rest.”
- “You just bring your offering to our great pastors and they won’t even mention the Scriptures.”
- Do you know why they don’t mention them? Because they have no idea what they mean. It’s sad.
 Psalm 119:140 Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.
- Shouldn’t the word of God be very important to the pastors? YOU WOULD SURE THINK, WOULDN’T YOU?
- But obviously they don’t love God’s words at all. They do everything they can to avoid them.
- You can stay in a church for 60 years and not even learn the most basic thing in the Bible.
- You can go your entire life and think you’re going to heaven because you know the name of Jesus.
- That’s not what gets you into heaven. Knowing the name of Jesus doesn’t save you.
- “Hey Jesus, I know your name. Let me into heaven.” Jesus will laugh in your face.
- Why? Because you NEVER trusted in Him. You always trusted anything and everything else. But not Him.
Jesus Is Not Too Nice To Laugh In Your Face
Oh, did I say something wrong? Do you think Jesus is too nice to laugh in your face?
- Maybe you missed Proverbs Chapter 1. Maybe you missed the entire Bible.
- Why? Because your church didn’t teach you any of the Bible. And you trusted in them to teach you.
- Hey, it’s not their fault. It’s your fault. You should have actually studied the Bible on your own.
- If you did, you wouldn’t have kept going to those false churches.
 Proverbs 1:24-26 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
 Proverbs 1:27-29 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
 Proverbs 1:30-32 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. 32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
- Yes, Jesus says He will laugh at your problems. He will mock you when fear comes upon you.
- The Bible even tells us that Jesus will watch as you burn in hell.
 Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
- Hey, this false Jesus being taught in all the false churches around here is not real.
- The real Jesus doesn’t play these games with people. These churches are marketing to their own people.
Let’s setup a big marketing campaign at Shelby Christian Church so we can get more money.
- “We’ll invite everyone to somewhere off campus, make up some big scheme, hire a marketing company, and rake in the big bucks.”
- “The people won’t even know what hit them.”
- “We’ll put a cross up there in the front and shame people to come down and give their money.”
- “Bow down to the cross and give us all your money so we can build a new building and a new gym.”
“Build it and they will come.” That’s what all the churches are doing. Fall in line with Southeast Christian.
- “They must be doing it right. Look at all the things they have. We need to be like them.”
- “Forget God’s word. It’s not getting us things. We need more things. We need more buildings.”
- “We need more basketball games. We need more soccer at the church.”
- “We need more Super Bowl parties so the children can watch the whores at the halftime show.”
- “Then they’ll know that we love everyone here.”
- “We even love the whores who teach our daughters how to be whores. It’s so great.”
- “And then our young men learn to be effeminate like the Backstreet Boys and Justin Bieber.”
- “We’re so popular here, and that’s what is important. We are a great church. We love everyone.”
Yes, they are better than the Lord Jesus Christ. Just ask them. They are amazing people.
- Jesus doesn’t love everyone no matter what. But they do.
- They support everything God says not to support. They are the opposite of God.
- And most of them who attend don’t understand what I’m saying because they don’t touch the Bible.
- And if they do, they don’t understand it AT ALL because they haven’t put all their trust on Jesus.
- They’re trusting in other things such as their church, the great people there, and their great pastor.
Most denominations are placing their trust in the leaders of their church.
- Yes, we need good examples in the leaders. But none of the leaders are perfect.
- We need examples of people who at least are attempting to use God’s word.
- Church services are now 40 minutes of the praise and worship team singing self-worshipping music.
- And then 20 minutes of preaching. If you get more than a few verses, I would be very surprised.
- Look, as humans, we want other humans to follow. That’s obvious throughout the Bible.
 1 Samuel 8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
- People don’t want God reigning over them. They would rather a flawed man or woman ruling over them.
- “Well, that man is just so great. He’s an amazing human being. He’s done so much for me.”
- Did that man give you life? Did that man allow you to live here on HIS EARTH? Did he?
- Is that great pastor of yours going to save you? NO, HE’S NOT. He’s not so great. He’s not perfect.
“Our Pastor And His Wife Are The Authorities”
“Well, we couldn’t wear jewelry before but pastor Browning’s wife now wears jewelry so it’s okay now.”
- “Well, we couldn’t trim our hair before but pastor Browning’s wife trimmed her hair so it’s okay now.”
- “We just follow everything our great pastor says because we know he’s not confused at all.”
- ACTS 2:38, ACTS 2:38, ACTS 2:38. Unknown tongues, unknown tongues, unknown tongues.
- “I bought a Honda but I should have bought a Kia.”
- They just repeat a couple of things over and over and over again and ignore the words of Jesus Christ.
- The truth doesn’t matter to them. It’s all a show. And it makes me sick.
 Acts 5:29-30 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. 30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
- If the real Jesus showed up, the churches around here today would slew Him and hang Him on a tree.
- Why? Because the people would leave their comfortable little churches and start following Jesus.
- The leaders of the churches wouldn’t be able to handle that. They would lose their empires.
That’s exactly what happened to Jesus at His first coming. You don’t think it would happen again?
- Of course it would. Let me say this again: “The churches would hang Jesus on a tree.”
- And Jesus knows which ones would do that already. He knows the hearts of the people.
- He knows my heart. He knows your heart. He knows why we’re here. He knows why you’re here.
- Some people believe they can deceive God. Those are the people who don’t know God.
 Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
- I think it’s hilarious and sad at the same time that all these church leaders believe they can mock God.
- Do you want to make a show out of God? Do you want to make merchandise out of God?
- Really? That’s a bad idea. Most of the so-called “Christian” denominations are doing that today.
 Job 13:8-10 Will ye accept his person? will ye contend for God? 9 Is it good that he should search you out? or as one man mocketh another, do ye so mock him? 10 He will surely reprove you, if ye do secretly accept persons.
- Are you really going to mock God? Do you think you’re going to deceive God?
- You can deceive all of these people but you’ll NEVER get away with it.
- Do you secretly accept persons VERSUS God Almighty? Do you trust what men and women say over God?
- Do you want a very simple example that MOST so-called “Christian” denominations are doing today?
 John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
- That’s Jesus Christ speaking right there. All “Christian” denominations claim to follow Jesus Christ.
- What does that mean? Well, it means that you trust what He says and you follow His words.
- What does Jesus say right there? What does He say it takes to receive everlasting life right now?
- “He that believeth on me HATH everlasting life.” What’s the requirement to receive everlasting life?
- “HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME.” There is nothing else there.
Adding Requirements To Salvation? Not A Wise Thing To Do
But according to the “Christian” denominations, there’s much more we need to add to that Scripture right there.
- What do they add? They add baptism, speaking in tongues, a life full of good works, confession to a man.
- Sacraments, regeneration, justification, sanctification, glorification, repenting of sins constantly.
- Following the laws the rest of your life. Going to the altar and being a good boy and a good girl.
- Doing whatever your pastor says to do. Buying his books.
- Supporting him in everything he does even when he molests a child. “Well, he’s not perfect.”
It would take me all day to list out all of the requirements that “Christian” denominations give for everlasting life.
- The last so-called “pastor” I had said that we must keep working until we gain eternal life.
- I said, “Well, what do we need to do?” He says, “Well I don’t know.” And he was right.
- He doesn’t know because he won’t simply trust what Jesus says. It’s so simple. Take a look right there.
- Jesus says to simply believe on Him. That’s what He preached the entire time He was on earth.
- “JUST BELIEVE THAT I CAN SAVE YOU. JUST BELIEVE I AM HE WHO I SAY I AM.” But they wouldn’t believe.
- All you have to do is believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and He will save you. You receive everlasting life.
- You don’t have to do anything else for it. Put your trust and faith in Him.
 Jude 18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
The “Christian” denominations attempt to mock God and deceive all the people who are attempting to find God.
- The real Jesus who is the real SAVIOR has one requirement for everlasting life.
- All these others have so many requirements.
- You couldn’t contain their requirements in this room filled with books.
- Then we wonder why people are confused. Of course they are confused because they’re listening to man.
- And man has ADDED all of these things to God’s word because it’s just too simple to believe.
- “So, let’s find a better way that makes more sense to us. God’s way is just too simple.”
- “There’s no way we could receive everlasting life by simply believing.”
- HEY, that’s what JESUS CHRIST said!!! You better believe what He says and STOP adding to His words.
 Proverbs 30:5-6 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. 6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
- When you add to His words, you’re a liar. You’ve changed the way to everlasting life.
- Your way leads to death and hell. God’s way, the simple way, leads to everlasting life.
- But then your way wouldn’t be so great if people believed God over your way, OH GREAT PASTORS!!!
- That’s why you would hang Jesus on the tree. Because you think your way is better than God’s way.
 Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
- When you change God’s word and teach your changes to everyone in “YOUR” church, you are breaking God’s commandment right there.
- Oh great pastor, oh great denomination, maybe you should actually read and trust His words.
 Joshua 1:7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.
- You’re mistaking big amounts of offering money for prospering.
- You think big amounts of offering EQUALS prosperity. “We must be doing something right.”
- “God is BLESSING us with great amounts of money in our offering plates.”
- Is that what you think prosperity is as a pastor? The Mormons are rich. Is God prospering them?
- Maybe you should go read what they actually believe, and then you tell me if that’s God helping them.
- Let me give you the truth on whose helping the Mormons. It’s not God Almighty. It’s that old serpent.
The Great “Prophets” Who Continuously Lie
You have all of these so-called great “PROPHETS” within the so-called “Christian” denominations.
- They will tell you the future. “Something BIG is going to happen this year.”
- They will tell you the winners of the elections.
- They will write letters to the President like the great prophet Gary Lamb in this area.
- “THUS SAYETH THE LORD.” This is going to happen. That is going to happen. Blah, blah, blah, blah.
- Hey, great bishop Gary Lamb, I would watch what you say.
- Do you really want to say those things and act like God is the one saying those things?
- Gary Lamb sees visions. He couldn’t get the future right so now he tells people the visions from the past AFTER the things of the future have already happened. It’s amazing.
 Deuteronomy 13:1-2 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, 2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
 Deuteronomy 13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
- Hey, listen to everyone who follows men and women of this world: GOD IS THE ONE WHO PROVES YOU.
- Don’t follow after those men and women. What’s wrong with you? WAKE UP.
- God wants you to love Him with all your heart, with all your mind, and with all your soul.
- Not these great men and women of the world. “But this pastor is so great.” Really??? Are you listening???
 Deuteronomy 13:4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
- It’s really rather simple. You simply follow God. You have His words with the King James Bible.
- Just follow Him. Do what He says. Don’t worry about the rules of your denomination.
- “OH NO, they might kick me out of their denomination!!! Oh no!!!”
- “Oh, I’m not good enough like them to partake in communion this week. They were very good this week.”
- Don’t follow these so-called prophets who tell you to listen to their words. “Read my book.”
- “Send your donations here. Send your offering there. Listen to my words. ME, ME, ME, ME.”
- “Support the evil country of Israel because they hate Jesus Christ.” Makes a lot of sense, doesn’t it?
- We’ll send all of our money to the people who hate Jesus Christ and then call ourselves Christians.
 Deuteronomy 13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
- All you denominations out there who are deceiving people, you better watch out.
- God will not be mocked or deceived. He’s coming for you. His wrath against you is building.
- Let me give a tip to all the “tongue” speakers out there. It’s evil. Understand that right now.
- What you’re doing isn’t in the Bible. There’s not one example of it within the Bible. NOT ONE!!!
 Isaiah 8:19-20 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
- Speaking in tongues is pure evil. It’s not in the Bible. You’re seeking after other spirits and wizards.
- You’re peeping and muttering TRASH that isn’t the truth.
- All of the tongue speaking denominations will NEVER tell you that the only requirement to be saved is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- “If they speak not according to HIS WORD, it is because there is no light in them.” That’s the truth.
In the past, many years ago, I believed that just mentioning the name of Jesus made a denomination a good denomination.
- Where did I get that belief? From church leaders. From people who never taught me how to go to heaven.
- I went to church week after week after week, year after year after year, and never learned anything.
- They were teaching the same old regurgitated lies over and over and over again.
- I never found the right path until I trusted what God actually said.
Are all churches that identify with a specific denomination bad churches? NO, OF COURSE NOT.
- At least some of the Baptist denominations get the Gospel correct, but many go off on false doctrine.
- And then I question if many of those Baptists actually believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- They can repeat the Gospel, just as Judas Iscariot did, but do they actually believe on Jesus.
- Why do I say that? Because they go down these weird paths that don’t match the Bible.
- ALTAR CALLS are not in the Bible at all. We don’t need an altar in front of the church.
- We don’t have to cry with Kleenex tissue to be saved. Things get weird with some of these people.
“Counseling” To Young Men and Women Telling Them To Not Read God’s Word
You have independent fundamental “Baptist” preachers giving counseling to young men and women behind closed doors.
- They ask very personal questions that is absolutely NONE of their business.
- They give training on marriage and tell the kids to read these other books.
- The Bible alone is NEVER good enough for these so-called “PASTORS.”
- Man’s words are going to make everything better. REALLY? I question their salvation.
- I don’t trust any of those men and women. I’ll put my trust in God.
 2 Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
- God says that His words are profitable for all doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness.
- HIS WORDS are what allows you to learn how to do good.
- If you want a good marriage, you better go to HIS WORDS.
- Is that what the “Christian” denominations are teaching?
- I thought Christian meant that we follow God’s words.
- The people who act like they represent God, actually are the ones who HATE HIM.
- Yes, that’s just like the Pharisees or the very religious people within the Bible. It’s the same thing.
So, yes, we are a non-denominational CHRISTIAN church who follows God Almighty.
- Yes, we mess up often, but we’re actually trying. As you’ve seen, we actually use the Bible in church.
- WOW!!! It amazes me that no one wants to hear God’s word any more when they come to church.
- We don’t do 20 minute sermons with 3 verses and then say, “Well, we’re not perfect.”
- We don’t allow women to preach here in church because God says no
- We don’t ignore God’s words and then say “Well, we’re not perfect.”
- We don’t allow children to go into other rooms with an adult and then when they’re molested say:
- “Well, we’re not perfect.” NO, we NEVER allow it to get to that point. We don’t allow those situations.
Yes, we’ll get made fun of by prideful and arrogant men in other denominations.
- There’s “NON-DENOM JOHN.” But look, I don’t really care.
- “Well, if we identify as a specific denomination, then people will know your beliefs.”
- Really? You got me then.
- Go find all the “BAPTIST” churches around here and tell me they are fundamentally the same.
- Yeah right. Been there and done that.
- Maybe you need to wake up and see that there are no churches the same.
- Maybe you’ve been indoctrinated too much by the Baptists. WAKE UP!!!
- I will NEVER follow a denomination. I will NEVER follow anyone but God. I WILL NOT.
- “Well, you should be Baptist.” I WILL NEVER BE BAPTIST. You should be this. You should be that.
- Show me Scripture where God says any of those things.
I am going to be a Christian who actually follows Jesus Christ and His words. That’s what I’m going to do.
- Go and try to find the beliefs of a church in this area. Most won’t even tell you what they believe.
- They’re too scared it might offend someone and send them to another church.
- Many non-denominational churches will do that, and I understand the issue with that.
- But we don’t do that. We tell you exactly what we believe, and we put it all out there for you to see.
- We didn’t change to non-denominational so we could get more members.
- We didn’t become Baptist so we could get more members.
- We don’t want people who want to be Baptist. We want people who love Jesus Christ.
Most churches now attempt to hide their beliefs and pastors won’t even tell you what they truly believe.
- Why? So their business is successful. You want as much business as possible.
- “What are you trying to say, Josh?” Josh isn’t going to jump on chairs and say “I’m filled with the Spirit.”
- “We have a spirit filled church here.” Why? Because you jump up on the chairs.
- It might take 10 years before you even understand their true beliefs in most churches.
- They’ll even lie to you when you ask them directly what they believe because they want you there.
“Churches” Don’t Even Know What They Believe
Most churches don’t even know what they believe. Ask all the members how to make it to heaven.
- You’ll get different answers from all of them.
- Many “pastors” just go along with whatever man has taught them. Forget the Bible. Just go with man.
- “Well, we’re just a group of Christians with different beliefs.”
- Really? There’s only one way to heaven. The Bible is very clear about that way to heaven.
 John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- Jesus is the only way. YET, most denominations that say they follow Jesus Christ will deceive you.
- “Well Josh, we’re not going to come to church with you because you’re too straight forward.”
- “You actually use the word of God in church, and it’s too offensive to us.”
- Hey, are you listening? JESUS WAS OFFENSIVE TO EVERYONE. The world hated Jesus.
- And the word still hates Jesus. Most “Christian” churches HATE Jesus. Do you understand that?
 John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
- The Almighty God, Jesus Christ, came to earth to save you and I. He gave His life for you and I.
- He gave you life to begin with. He is your Creator. And you choose to follow men and women over Him.
- His way is just too easy. He did all the work for you. But you won’t accept His work.
- That’s what the denominations are doing.
So, let’s answer the question in the title of this sermon: “Which Christian denomination do I trust?”
- If you’ve been listening, you already know the answer. NONE OF THEM.
- Do you trust us? NO. Do you trust the non-denominational churches? NO WAY.
- Who do you trust? Where do you go to find the truth?
 Proverbs 8:34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
- You simply go to God’s word. “Blessed is the man that heareth God.”
- You won’t find anything in the Bible that says: “Blessed is the man who is Catholic.”
- “Blessed is the man who is Church of Christ. Blessed is the man who is Baptist.”
- “Blessed is the man who follows King David. Blessed is the man who follows Paul.”
- “Blessed is the man who follows Moses. Blessed is the man who follows Abraham.”
- Those men were nothing with God. NOTHING. The denominations are nothing without God.
- And you definitely won’t find: “Blessed is the man who follows Paula White.”
- “Blessed is the man who follows street fighter Benny Hinn and his jacket.”
 Isaiah 34:16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
- The Book of the Lord will never fail you. MAN will fail you. Denominations will fail you.
- Churches will fail you. God will not fail you. Follow His words.
- First believe on the Lord Jesus Christ to save you. Believe on the Jesus of the Bible.
- Put your trust in God and then show Him that you trust Him by reading and studying His words.
- Find a church like this one that actually uses God’s word and puts their trust in His words.
- Read the Bible from cover to cover over and over again and ask God for understanding.
- He will show you the truth. Then, you’ll know when someone is lying to you.
 Acts 17:10-11 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews. 11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
- So again, be like the Bereans right there. SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES daily.
- Do you need to be Presbyterian to search the Scriptures? No, you don’t.
- Do you need to be Methodist to search the Scriptures? No. Baptist? No. Church of Christ? No.
- You need to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and then get to work searching the Scriptures.
 John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
- If you truly want to be a Christian, then you’ll find Jesus Christ within the Scriptures.
- You’ll find the ACTUAL Jesus there. You won’t find a fake version of Jesus. The real one is there.
- If you love Jesus, you’ll want to learn more about Him. If you are thankful to Jesus, read His words.
- You should want to hear from Him and not all the flawed men and women of this world.
- DO NOT FOLLOW A DENOMINATION. Do not worship your church and denomination.
- Yes, it happens constantly in the churches. Do not follow a man or a woman. Follow God.