- Sermon Slides for Sermon Reprobate The Lord Hath Rejected Them: Slides
- Printable PDF for Sermon Reprobate The Lord Hath Rejected Them: PDF
- Audio MP3 for Sermon Reprobate The Lord Hath Rejected Them: Audio
- Video MP4 for Sermon Reprobate The Lord Hath Rejected Them: Video
 The title of the sermon today is “REPROBATE: THE LORD HATH REJECTED THEM.”
The Definition Of Reprobate
- The Bible gives us the definition of reprobate. A reprobate is someone who is rejected by God.
- Webster’s 1828 dictionary says:
- “Disallowed. Rejected. Abandoned in sin. Lost to virtue or moral goodness.”
- In other words, they can’t do anything good. They do nothing good.
- Why is that? Because God has abandoned them. God has nothing to do with them anymore.
- And yes, this is exactly what reprobate means. THE LORD HATH REJECTED THEM.
 Jeremiah 6:30 Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the LORD hath rejected them.
- That’s the very last verse in Jeremiah Chapter 6. We should go back in that chapter and learn more.
 Jeremiah 6:10 To whom shall I speak, and give warning, that they may hear? behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken: behold, the word of the LORD is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it.
- God says, “I’m giving you warning today. Can you hear my words?”
- He says their ears are uncircumcised. Their ears are blocked where they can’t hear.
- And if they can’t hear God’s words, they cannot hearken to do what He says.
- They won’t listen. They won’t hear. They won’t submit to God even though He’s much, much higher.
- The word of God is a reproach to them. It is a shame to them. They hate God’s words.
- They have no delight in the word of God at all. So, what do you think happens with God? Let’s see.
 Jeremiah 6:11 Therefore I am full of the fury of the LORD; I am weary with holding in: I will pour it out upon the children abroad, and upon the assembly of young men together: for even the husband with the wife shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days.
- When someone hates God, they should be ready to receive the FURY OF THE LORD.
- God says, “I am tired and weary of holding this fury within. I will pour it out upon the children abroad.”
- He will pour it out upon the young men, the husband, the wife, the young, and the old.
- If you hate God, be ready for God’s fury. That’s what He says. He says, “I’m warning you.”
 Jeremiah 6:12-13 And their houses shall be turned unto others, with their fields and wives together: for I will stretch out my hand upon the inhabitants of the land, saith the LORD. 13 For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.
- From the least of them to the greatest of them, EVERY ONE is given to covetousness.
- Covetousness is having a strong desire and urge to have what other people have.
- From the prophet to the priest, every one of them deals falsely. Every one of them is lying.
- The churches today are lying to people. What are they lying to people about?
One topic that they are lying about is the one we’re talking about today.
- God rejects people. The churches are saying, “God does not reject people.”
- “It’s okay to do whatever you want. It’s okay to follow any feelings you have.”
- “Follow your heart,” they say. “Do whatever FEELS GOOD to you.”
 Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
- Do you see how evil this world happens to be? The world says the opposite of what God says.
- The evil men and women of this world are teaching all the children to follow their heart.
- “Follow the deceit. Follow the desperately wicked heart within you. It’s okay. Just do it.”
 Mark 7:21-23 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, 22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: 23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
- Do you believe what the Bible says or not? Are your ears open? Can you hear what God says?
 Proverbs 4:20-23 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
- God says, “Listen to what I say. Do not listen to your heart and follow your heart.”
- Following your heart is what’s going to take you to hell. You want issues in life? Follow your heart.
- If you want the truly good things, Godly things, follow God. Not your heart.
 Proverbs 6:12-14 A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth. 13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers; 14 Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.
- Frowardness and evil is from the heart.
- Your heart devises wicked imaginations. You don’t want anything to do with that.
 Proverbs 22:15 Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.
- The heart of a child is bound with foolishness. You don’t teach children to follow their heart. That’s evil.
- You will NEVER please God Almighty by following your heart.
- The world is teaching you: “Don’t listen to God. Listen to your heart. Following your feelings.”
- “Whatever you feel is right, just do it. Follow your emotions. Don’t follow God.”
- That is what the world is teaching our children. That’s called teaching the world to REJECT GOD.
- And when you reject God by following your heart, God can and will reject you for good.
- So, let’s go back to Jeremiah Chapter 6 and read more. Don’t allow people to lie to you anymore.
 Jeremiah 6:14 They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.
- When these liars tell you to follow your heart, they also tell you that everything will be better that way.
- “If you feel like a boy but you’re actually a girl with female parts, it will be better to turn into a boy.”
- “You can be a boy if you want to be. If you feel urges for the same gender, it’s okay, go after them.”
- They say, “Everything will be okay. You will find peace that way.” Is that the truth?
- EVERYONE DEALETH FALSELY. That’s what is happening. Will you have peace when you follow your heart?
You Won’t Have Peace With God When You Make Peace With The World
Do you know who you won’t have peace with? GOD. That should scare you. Why? Because HE is all powerful.
- This world today might have peace with you. “Oh, it’s okay. We love you no matter what.”
- But God doesn’t. God says that you better listen to Him OR His fury is coming for you.
- And let’s get this straight. If He says that He’s coming for you with fury, that’s what He means.
- You might think your safe right now, but He’s there. And He’s watching. And He’s coming for you.
- The world filled with liars says, “PEACE, PEACE; when there is no peace.”
- You will never have peace when you fight against God because you’ll never win that fight. HE WINS.
 Jeremiah 6:15 Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the LORD.
- Does this sound like the world today? YES IT DOES.
- “Were they ashamed when they committed abomination?” No, they weren’t at all ashamed.
- They don’t even blush at the thought of what they do.
- Keep in mind that this is leading up to the last verse in Jeremiah Chapter 6 that says, “THE LORD HATH REJECTED THEM.”
- The sodomites are known for their pride. They call themselves “QUEER,” which means STRANGE.
- They are proud to be strange. They know that they’re strange. They know what they’re doing is wrong.
- And God says right there that they SHALL fall. They shall be cast down.
 Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
- God says a man shall not lie with another man as he does with woman. IT IS ABOMINATION.
- God wrote that. I didn’t write that. Do I 100% agree with that God says? Yes I do.
- Do you want to hate me for agreeing with God? Go ahead. But you’re actually hating God.
- And you don’t want to do that. God didn’t change this law. God didn’t change His mind about this.
- “Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination?” No, they aren’t at all. They’re proud.
- When I mess up and commit a sin, am I proud of that sin? No, I’m not. I’m ashamed of what I’ve done.
Do you remember what Adam and Eve did after they committed sin?
- They were ashamed and his themselves from God. Can you imagine them being like the sodomites?
- “Well God, we’ve committed sin against you. We went against you, God. Now we’re proud of it.”
- And they run out showing themselves and their shame and being proud of it.
- Adam and Eve didn’t do that because Adam and Eve weren’t rejected. They weren’t reprobates.
- Reprobates are proud of the abominations they commit. They love it. They hate God.
 Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
- In other words, God is serious about this. HE SAYS DIRECTLY, “Men do not lie with men.”
- If you do, you’ve committed an abomination. Do you know the definition of abomination? Let’s see.
- Abomination means extreme hatred. God extremely hates abominations. God detests abominations.
 Deuteronomy 12:31 Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.
- Every abomination to the Lord? Do you see that? WHICH HE HATETH. God says He hates abominations.
- You don’t want to be hated by the one who gave you life. He is in control. He is in charge. You aren’t.
- You might think you are, but you’re just deceiving yourself. GOD IS IN CONTROL.
- He’s just allowing you to make your own decisions.
- And when you made abominable decisions, God isn’t happy AT ALL.
- And look, sodomy isn’t the only abomination in the Bible. There’s many other abominations.
 Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
- A man should not put on a woman’s garment. This is serious stuff right here.
- You might say: “Well, it’s not a big deal if I put on a dress like a woman for Halloween.”
- Is that what that says right there? “It’s okay to wear a dress if you’re a man because it’s a costume.”
- The woman shall NOT wear that which pertaineth to a man. Take that however you want.
You tell me which pieces of clothing are considered to be a man’s clothing that a woman should not wear.
- The world today tells you that every piece of clothing is okay for women to wear.
- But, the world today still sees men wearing dresses as abominations. That’s starting to change.
- Eve was deceived. Adam wasn’t deceived. So, women, don’t let world deceive you.
I don’t want to be an abomination to the Lord God Almighty. I will not wear women’s clothing.
- I’m not taking chances like that. If you’re okay with that, go ahead and take a chance.
- If you fear God, you’ll open your ears, clean them out, and hear what God says.
- If you don’t fear God, then don’t. But I’ll tell you what. He’s still there watching.
- And He is infuriated when you don’t do what He asks. We don’t want to be abominations to God.
- Let’s go back to Jeremiah Chapter 6 and continue.
- These people were not ashamed when committing an abomination. God says, “I will visit them.”
- “And I will cast them down.”
 Jeremiah 6:16 Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
- God gives them another chance. He always gives more and more chances. That’s why we’re all still here.
- God says, “STAND YE IN THE WAYS, AND SEE, AND ASK FOR THE OLD PATHS, WHERE IS THE GOOD WAY.”
- God is saying, “Do this my way, which is the good way.” The other ways are not good ways.
- The way of the world is not the good way. That way leads to destruction. God’s way doesn’t.
- God says, “Walk after me, and ye shall find rest for your souls.” But what did they say?
- They said, “WE WILL NOT WALK THEREIN.” We won’t do what you say, God. Wow.
- God says one thing. They say, “No God, we won’t do it. We’ll do what we want.”
Continue Saying No To God And See What Happens
They say, “No God. You made me a man when I was born, but I want to be a woman.”
- “No God, you told me to not lie with man as I would with a woman but I won’t do what you say.”
- “No God, I will not follow you but I will follow what I want.”
- “No God, I am a man but it feels good to wear a dress so I’ll wear a dress.”
- That’s what evil and wicked people do. They reject God over and over again. “I won’t do what you say.”
 Jeremiah 6:17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.
- God warns them with the sound of a trumpet. “WAKE UP,” God says. “Do what I say.”
- “If you don’t do what I say, very bad things are going to happen to you.”
- God says to stay sober. “No God, I will not stay sober. I will take drugs. I will drink alcohol.”
- “I will do what I want God. I WILL NOT HEARKEN UNTO YOU O GOD.”
- In other words, “Who do you think you are, God? You don’t tell me what to do. I’m in charge here.”
And if you actually knew who you were speaking with, you would shut your mouth.
- You would fall to the ground shaking. You would cover your eyes. You would cover your body in ashes.
- You would realize that you are like the dust of the earth.
 Genesis 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
- If you knew God, you would realize the only reason your heart is still beating is because God allows it to continue to beat.
- You would realize that your breath is in God’s hands, and He can take it away any time He wants.
- You should trust what Job wrote within the Bible. Listen to this. Eliphaz the Temanite is speaking here.
 Job 4:12-14 Now a thing was secretly brought to me, and mine ear received a little thereof. 13 In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men, 14 Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake.
- FEAR CAME UPON HIM. Trembling. All of his bones began to shake. Have you ever been that scared?
- Well, let’s see why he was this scared.
 Job 4:15 Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up:
- A spirit passes before him. THE HAIR OF MY FLESH STOOD UP. Has that ever happened to you?
- Yeah, it’s happened to everyone before. That’s when you’re scared.
 Job 4:16-17 It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying, 17 Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?
- When you tell God that you won’t listen to what He says. “I don’t want to hear what you say, God.”
- You’re saying that you know better than God. “I AM HIGHER THAN YOU, GOD. I’m boss here.”
- “Shall mortal man be more just than the eternal God?”
- Is the man who came from the dust more RIGHT than the EVERLASTING GOD?
- Are you going to be more pure than the perfect and righteous Jesus Christ who never sinned?
- If you think your ways are better than God’s, then you better be ready.
- GOD IS COMING FOR YOU. He’ll show you whose better. And it won’t be fun.
- If you knew God, you would tremble and know how stupid it is to challenge God.
- Let’s continue in Jeremiah Chapter 6 and see what happens when you challenge God.
 Jeremiah 6:18-19 Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them. 19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.
- All of these things are leading up to God rejecting people or giving them up.
- What happened? God says, “I will bring evil upon this people. I will bring their evil thoughts upon them.”
- Why? “Because they would not listen to God’s words. They wouldn’t listen to His rules, His law.”
- They rejected His rules. They rejected His words. They think their way is better.
- God says sodomy is evil. The world today, including the churches, say that it’s okay.
- That’s called rejecting God’s laws. That’s EXACTLY what it’s called. They reject God’s words.
“The Bible is too old-fashioned. We are modern and progressive because we think sodomy is good.”
- The world and churches today who act like they represent God say, “Homosexuals are welcome here.”
 Deuteronomy 7:26 Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.
- Yeah, okay. If the churches want to bring the sodomites in, then they will be an abomination too.
- And that’s exactly what is happening. It’s spreading like a wild fire. It’s going throughout the churches.
- Acting like sodomy is okay is not something new and progressive. It’s already happened before.
- The Bible says so. Watch what this says.
 Leviticus 18:22-24 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. 23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. 24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
 Leviticus 18:25-26 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants. 26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
 Leviticus 18:27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)
- The men of the land had already committed and done all of these things way back then.
- Right after the flood, all the way back to Noah, HAM DEFILED HIS VERY OWN FATHER, Noah.
- So, all of this is not new and progressive. There’s been wicked abominations from the beginning.
- CAIN told God that he would not do what He said. Cain did what he wanted himself.
- Abel did what God asked him to do. Cain did what he wanted to do.
- You can be like Cain, or you can be like Abel. God gives you that choice.
- If you want to be like Cain and follow your sick desires, let’s see what happens.
Here’s What Happens When You Follow Your Own Desires
 Romans 1:18-19 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
- God shows each and every person that God is there. Every person has chances to believe God.
- Some people make excuses for others and say, “Well, they haven’t have the chance to trust in God.”
- God says, “THEY HAVE HAD CHANCES BECAUSE GOD HATH SHEWED IT UNTO THEM.”
 Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
- God tells us that He is clearly seen. Yeah, look at the creation of the world. Understand God is here.
- His signature is on this entire creation. All of this didn’t just happen by chance. There’s a creation.
- And that means there MUST BE a creator. Creations don’t happen without a CREATOR.
- Because of that reason, there is no excuse. NO ONE HAS AN EXCUSE. God doesn’t accept excuses.
 Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
- They knew God, but they glorified Him not as God. Neither were thankful but became vain.
- In other words, they became absolutely WORTHLESS. Their foolish heart was darkened.
- The people who are reprobate or rejected by God are the ones who first rejected God.
- He gave them chances. They knew Him, and they said: “NO GOD. I DON’T WANT YOU IN MY LIFE.”
- That’s called being a fool. That’s called stupid. God is the only good in this world.
- When you lose that, your FOOLISH HEART will be darkened.
 Romans 1:22-23 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
- They profess themselves to be wise. But we know they are fools because they rejected God.
- Only a fool would reject God. They changed the glory of God into an image of corruptible man.
- They change the glory of God into an image of animals. They are animals. They act like animals.
- They go after their instincts and their own desires, and they don’t care about anyone else.
- You might think your dog loves and cares about you, but you are deceived.
- If your dog is starving and you passed out on the floor from a heart attack, your dog would eat you.
- And that’s what these people are like who have been rejected by God. They are reprobate.
 Romans 1:24-25 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
- Reprobates do not have any more chances to be saved. THEY ARE REJECTED, and it’s over.
- GOD GAVE THEM UP to uncleanness through the lust of their own hearts.
- You don’t want to follow your heart.
- Do that and you are in danger of being given up IF you haven’t already had faith in God.
- REPROBATES dishonor their own bodies between themselves. Understand that.
- DO NOT DISHONOR YOUR VERY OWN BODY. Do not commit abominations.
Do not change the truth of God into a lie. Do not worship the creature more than the creator.
- So many people are worshipping the creature. Creatures were created by the creator.
- Why would you want to worship something other than THE CREATOR who have you life?
- He is only good all the time. The creatures are not only good all the time.
- The creator is blessed FOREVER. Reprobates don’t want anything to do with God.
- And you have to be very careful because there are lots and lots of reprobates who act like they represent God.
Do you know how many sodomite preachers and church leaders there are now?
- And these people act like they represent God, but He calls them abominations. He greatly hates them.
- That’s what THE GOD, the true God in the Bible, says HIMSELF. I didn’t make that up. He says it clearly.
- The number of so-called “Christian” denominations that are allowing homosexuals to be ordained leaders is growing each and every day.
- Here’s a list that are allowing church leaders to be homosexuals in the United States:
- Metropolitan Community Church, United Church of Christ, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Presbyterian Church, Episcopal Church, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
- It’s sad that you can do a search for “Christian Churches” and you get this church about 1 minute from here.
- Their sign says, “First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).” Do you know what they allow? SODOMY.
- They say, “We confess Jesus as the Christ, the son of the living god and proclaim his gospel of unconditional love.”
- Are they disciples of Christ? NO WAY!!! CHRIST wrote the Book of Leviticus. Jesus is the WORD OF GOD.
- NEWS FLASH. Continuing in God’s love is not unconditional. They accept SODOMY in their church.
- That’s wicked, and that’s evil. There’s no other argument. STAY AWAY from those evil people.
Does The United States As A Whole Trust God?
And it’s not just the United States who supposedly is for “IN GOD WE TRUST,” it’s many other countries too.
- Church of Scotland, Church of England, Church In Wales, Church of Sweden, Church of Norway.
- Church of Denmark, Church of Iceland, Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland.
- Evangelical Church in Germany, Methodist Church in Britain, Protestant Church in the Netherlands.
- United Protestant Church in Belgium, Swiss Reformed Church, United Protestant Church in France.
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada, Anglican Church in Canada, the Old Catholic Church.
- The Hussite Church, and the United Church of Christ in Japan.
- All of these HUGE denominations are okay with sodomites leading their churches.
In 2006, more than half of Catholic Church members were split on whether homosexuals could serve as priests or bishops.
- That should show you how much we’re going down. God says, “I’ll give you up and over to a reject mind.”
- And that’s EXACTLY what is happening.
- There’s no doubt that these denominations are being led by reprobates themselves.
- Watch what happens when God gives people up and over to a rejected mind.
 Romans 1:26-27 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
- In other words, they are like that BECAUSE God has rejected them.
- Since He gave them up unto their own vile affections, they do all of those things.
- They go against nature. They act like animals in their desires. Animals do the same things they do.
- They burn in their lust ONE TOWARD ANOTHER. Women with women. Men with men.
They LUST after each other. This is not natural. Natural men don’t lust after other men.
- Natural women don’t lust after other women. The reprobates work that which is UNSEEMLY.
- It’s indecent. It’s not natural. That’s obvious. Natural is a man with a woman. They go together.
- It’s so obvious, but for some reason, these people can’t figure that any more. THEY ARE FOOLS.
- They receive in themselves that recompence of their error. This is their payback from God.
They didn’t want anything to do with God. He says, “OKAY, HAVE WHAT YOU WANT.”
- Without God there any more, this is what happens. SODOMITES.
- If you see a flaming sodomite, you can know that they have been given up by God. God has rejected them.
- And they will HATE ME, and they will HATE YOU. And they will hate their so-called lovers.
- They won’t get along with them either. They will hate each other. It’s that simple.
 Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
- They didn’t want God so He simply let them have what they wanted.
- They do those things which are NOT convenient. They figure out other ways to make things work.
- They want surgeries to change their reproductive organs. They have surgeries to change their gender.
- They can’t reproduce with each other. They wouldn’t be able to continue. It’s not natural.
- And they had a choice, but now they don’t. GOD GAVE THEM UP. They can’t go back to God.
- Let’s see what they’re like according to God’s word.
 Romans 1:29-31 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
- They have no mercy. That’s why they’re winning against the fake “Christians.”
- Fornication is sexual relationship outside of marriage. God says marriage is between a man and a woman.
- When they have a sexual relationship between a man and a man, this is fornication.
- When there is a woman and a woman, this is fornication. GOD HATES FORNICATION.
They are filled with wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness. Full of envy. They will hate you.
- They want to argue and debate with you. They will lie to you. They talk behind your back.
- And most importantly, THEY HATE GOD. They are proud of the nasty acts they commit.
- They hate their parents. They are disobedient to their parents.
- You can see hundreds of those examples today. They don’t have any understanding.
- They are implacable. This means you can’t make them happy with anything you do for them.
- They will hate you no matter what you do. UNDERSTAND THAT RIGHT NOW.
But, for some reason, the so-called “Christians” think they can change them.
- Those so-called “Christians” don’t read the word of God and trust what God says.
- God says, “I’ve given them up. I’ve rejected them. So what do you think you’re going to do?”
- “Oh, you’re going to change them with kindness???” No, they hate you. You can’t make them happy.
- They are IMPLACABLE. That’s what the Bible says right there.
 Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
- But, if you would come over to their side, they would have pleasure in you doing those same things.
- They love when you come over to their side and participate in the evil with them.
- And doing evil is not love. They act like they love each other by doing evil. You can’t love through evil.
NAMBLA? Are You Serious?
Did you know there’s a group out there called NAMBLA? North American Man/Boy Love Association.
- They were founded in 1978. They are based in New York City and San Francisco. No surprise there.
- They fight for the rights of pedophiles. They want men to have rights to have relationships with boys.
- Understand that these people are rejects. Their website is somehow still active.
- They’ll kick Donald Trump off the internet but not the pedophiles.
- Here’s what they say:
“As never before, our society is beginning to recognize the value and richness of human diversity. The manifold nature of our humanity appears in the emotional, spiritual, and physical attractions between people. Attractions between men and boys can be found in every society, crossing lines of race, age, temperament and occupation. They form a sure basis for mentoring and friendship traditions the world over. Man/boy love is exceptional only for the degree to which it is still misunderstood in cultures derived from Northwestern Europe. Most man/boy relationships are based on mutual respect and affection, and strongly desired by both partners. Such relationships do not harm anyone, and often entail many benefits for both man and boy. Boy-lovers and boys alike respond to the needs of those they love — needs for affection, understanding, and freedom.
Who we are is perhaps best understood from Dr. John Money’s account of two boys, who speak about how they view their adult lovers: Andy – “Just as normal as anybody else. He is like a second father to me.” Burt – “He’s neat; and he’s nice, and gives me more respect than anyone ever has … he treats me like an adult, not like my parents treat me. To me, he’s my best friend.”
- They love to use big words. Many of them are doctors, poets, and “great intellectuals.”
- They profess themselves to be wise. They say little boys should have freedom to choose their adult lovers.
- But they won’t acknowledge God at all. THEY HATE GOD. They despise the HIGHEST of all.
 2 Peter 2:10-11 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.
- The angels won’t bring the same railing accusations as these BRUTE BEASTS will do.
- Reprobates aren’t scared to SPEAK EVIL OF GOD. They have no fear of HIM.
 2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
- Understand that reprobates are like BRUTE BEASTS. They naturally act like beasts.
- These rejects knew God, but they didn’t want anything to do with God. So this is their reward.
- They are made like BRUTE BEASTS.
 2 Peter 2:21-22 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
- Have you ever watched a dog closely? A dog will vomit and then go eat the vomit.
- You can wash a sow, or a female hog, and she will just return to wallowing in the deep mud.
- Give a dog a bath, and they’ll run right to the dirt and wallow in it.
- I grew up on a farm. A cow uses the bathroom, dung plops on the ground, the dog goes and eats it.
- That’s what animals do. Yes, it’s nasty.
 Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
- God calls sodomites fools. He calls them brute beasts. He calls them dogs. They don’t act like humans.
- They have no desire for the natural things. The men don’t want women. The women don’t want men.
 Deuteronomy 23:17-18 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel. 18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
- GOD HIMSELF says there will be no sodomite of the sons of Israel.
- In other words, there won’t be a sodomite in SPIRITUAL ISRAEL. There won’t be a saved sodomite.
- That Scripture calls a sodomite a dog. God HIMSELF said so. If you don’t like it, take it up with God.
- The false preachers and false church leaders says, “Yes, come on in. You are welcome in god’s house.”
- God says, “THOU SHALT NOT BRING A SODOMITE INTO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.”
- Why? These are abomination unto the Lord thy God. Abomination means GREATLY HATED!!!
The false preachers and fake “Christians” say, “But they deserve a chance too.”
- Look, they already had their chance. They rejected God. So God rejected them.
- They don’t have any more chances left. It’s over. It’s done. The chances don’t exist anymore.
- Now, listen, I’m talking about flaming sodomites. You don’t want to become one of them.
- If you’ve had the thoughts before, that’s because the WORLD put those thoughts there.
- Someone else put those thoughts there. THE EVIL WORLD PUT THOSE THOUGHTS THERE.
- That doesn’t mean you’re rejected by God.
- But, if you don’t turn to God and keep rejecting Him, you will become rejected.
 2 Timothy 3:1-3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
 2 Timothy 3:4-6 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
- You need to watch out for these people who will prey on you.
 2 Timothy 3:7-8 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
- There are reprobates all around us, and it’s not who you think.
- Old men who you think are just nice old men. Watch out. Old women who you think are nice old women.
- Watch out. Young men, young women, and everyone in between. Be careful. WATCH.
- They have corrupt minds. You’ll know by the way they talk.
- That’s why it’s safe to always have conversations about the Bible.
- You’ll know if someone knows the word of God or not.
- They might know the verses, but they’ll go way off in strange doctrines if you just keep talking with them.
- Just like I talk with pastors and they say, “God loves everyone no matter what.”
- “God doesn’t reject anyone. God doesn’t hate anyone.” That’s called a CORRUPT MIND. Stay away.
Evil Men and Women Will Not Get Better
 2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
- When a pastor is greatly deceived, they aren’t good people. They are “EVIL MEN.”
- The Bible tells us this over and over again. So be careful out there. There are people who are rejected.
- You can recognize them by using the word of God as your guide.
- They just want to “LOVE” you. That’s what they use as their excuse. Well, it’s just love.
- Hey, it’s not love. It’s called HATE because it goes against the word of God. Evil is not love.
- Breaking God’s commandments is not loving.
 Genesis 19:1-2 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant’s house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
 Genesis 19:3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
 Genesis 19:4-5 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: 5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
- The sodomites compassed the house round about. Two angels, Lot, and his family were inside.
- Noticed who compassed the house. BOTH OLD AND YOUNG. Sodomites like to train the young too.
- They all say, “Bring those 2 men out so we may KNOW them.” They want to “LAY” with them.
- Do you know what happened to SODOM? The name sodomite comes from SODOM.
- So you know what the majority of those people happened to be: SODOMITES.
 Genesis 19:24-25 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; 25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
- They were rejected. They were reprobates. God destroyed all of them on earth.
- And all of the reprobates are burning in hell right now.
 1 Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.
- Sodomites cannot do any good works. Good works must be done in faith.
- And they have never had faith. They have never believed on God. They hate God. They can’t do good.
- Instead, they will do abominations. They will molest children. They will lie with beasts.
 1 Kings 15:11-12 And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, as did David his father. 12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.
 1 Kings 22:45-46 Now the rest of the acts of Jehoshaphat, and his might that he shewed, and how he warred, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah? 46 And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.
 2 Kings 23:7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.
- These 3 kings, Asa, Jehoshaphat, and Josiah removed the sodomites out of the land.
- And they did that which was right in the eyes of the Lord.
- If you don’t want someone you know to be rejected, you need to share the truth with them.
- You don’t want them to end up burning in hell. Share the truth before it’s too late. That’s love.
 Hebrews 6:8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.
- So, do you know how to help someone? You tell them the truth. The truth always helps.
- Tell them to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. Tell them to listen to God’s words.
- Tell them they can be saved by trusting God. Stop trusting the world and trust God.
You need to understand that there are rejected people in this world. And there’s lots of them.
- You need to watch out for them. You need to watch your kids. You need to guard your children.
- Don’t just send them off with anyone. Their soul depends on you guarding them.
- You do not want them to end up rejected. Teach them God’s words. Make sure they are saved.
- As a child, they should be saved. They trust you as their parent who loves them.
- You can help save your child from being a reject and a reprobate. You can save them from the rejects.
Or, we can make other things more important.
- Money, jobs, homes, riches, cars are nothing compared to the soul of your child.
- We MUST stop going after worldly things and understand the most important things.
- And those most important things are the souls of other humans. They need to be saved.
- It’s not about our riches, power, and fame. Let’s trust God and He will save our souls.